Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

+7
MercutianUnknown
Emu Queen
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
dbzhardcore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
11 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:21 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Bunny29_zpsc94ae26a
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"I can move now...if I force myself..." she said quietly, using enough willpower to push her face out from the dust, and to get herself sitting upright. She looked at Ashley, whom despite all his efforts, was obviously trembling. "We need to regroup...but..." she looked at Ivy. "She's my friend...I don't want her around Poison...Ishbel...whatever...but in our condition...we can't..." she looked back at Ashley. "We should go, while they're distracted." she managed to get to her feet. These healing needles were doing a good job, whatever they were. Why wasn't he using them on himself right now? Looks like he could use one. She pushed it back, and glanced at the sky.
"Jo, what the fuck are you thinking?" she asked herself. "Now I have to...no...I wouldn't be able too...would I?" she shook her head. "Shit...I just...damn..." she would have to kill Jo. Push all friendship aside and murder her friend. Hopefully...someone else would do it before her. So she wouldn't have to. At least...she was alive...alive enough to will millions of people though. This day couldn't get any worse.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:00 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 118

Ghost
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ghost was indeed, having the time of her life. In fact, over the matter of a few seconds she had truly accomplished everything she wanted to, she had won. She had found family to call her own, her sister, and now everyone she ever hated was going to die. What more could she ask for "SUPER ISN'T COOL ENOUGH! NO! ULTRA-SUPER! SUPER TIMES TWO! OH MY GOSH I'M SO EXCITED EVERYONE IS GONNA D-" cue Charles being interrupted by Chelsea video. Ghost just stared up at the sky with a confused expression, not at all understanding what was going on. So she shrugged and hugged Ivy again "Whatever! I still have you! Is that your child in your hands!? SHE'S SO PRETTY~!" she said looking at the stump "You must be so proud-! Do you know what'd also make you proud though~!?" the greenette abruptly turned to Bunny and Ashley "Killing these do and bathing in their blood and guts together~!" and in one swift motion, six knives fell out from her sleeves into her hands.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
??? Theme - Throw it All Away

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:12 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 44b67b76-ca74-47a8-947b-d40f2218c623_zpsfffacd20

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Arma was having way too much fun with Ghost, so Ashley and Bunny's actions were not even close to being registered by her.

"NYET~!!"

She shrieked, as the coolness was redefined, then added

"ALL THAT YOU JUST SAID...PLUS ONE BILLION ACIDPOPS~! COVERED IN WHATEVER MAPLE SYRUP IS LEFT BECAUSE FUCK CANADA'S MEMORY~!!"

That described the coolness way better, she thought. Jo appeared on the screen, and whatever Ivyness was left in Arma at the moment broke. The crazy alter ego was delighted by the bluenette's collaboration to the end of the world, it just made things more amazing, since she knew how many more people would suffer psychologically too. Psychological suffering was very important.

"Why YES this is my baby~! Her name's DAISY and she likes goat blood a lot~! Do you have a ribbon I can put on her, I feel like she's underdressed for this FANTABULICIOUSIFICENT event~!"

The greenette replied, hugging the stump close as her sister embraced her. Ah yes, family reunions were important. And she completely accepted Ghost as her sister right now. She wanted to do lots of sister stuff with her now...and as Bunny and Ashley were pointed out, this seemed like the perfect opportunity.

"AMG YIS~! The cute redhead reminds me of someone I knew...DIBS ON HER~!"

Almost immediately, Arma ran at the pair, one arm wielding the severed limb she was calling 'Daisy', the other firmly holding on to Ghost's arm, since this was a sisterly activity that needed to be done UNITED. It was totally going into their scrapbook. When she got close enough, the greenette swung the bloody stump at Bunny's head, an inhuman cackle bursting out of her.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:03 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Baraprince24_zps6791128b

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ashley listened to Bunny, mentally focusing on regulating his breathing- he had tried so hard to seem so well-foundated and complete to others, but here of all times-- the shattered cracks of his mind were starting to show physically. "Just... be careful..." He murmured, resentful to himself for showing actual concern for the redhead- he`d gone as far as to use the only vials of that drug he had been carrying on her instead of himself. He hadn`t know if he would have needed it more later... only to end up using them on Bunny instead. If he was going to see her die, it was going to be while she was standing on her own two feet-- he wasn`t about to let a helpless woman die for the sake of healing himself.
As she explained that Ivy was her friend and needed seperating from Ishbel, he rose an eyebrow and glanced over in the direction of the manic greenettes, clicking his tongue quietly. "...Sorry to break it to you, but I think you need saving from your friend more than she needs saving from Ishbel- the little one`s Killer Gene is in it`s earlier stages, she isn`t thinking as clearly as Ishbel is, and that`s a statement-" He reasoned, allowing his sight to slide over to his enemy for just the slightest moment- until his attention was called forward again by Ghost and Arma refocusing on them, before he could relate any more information to Bunny. "...Fuck-" He grunted, scrambling up onto his feet- just as he managed to get into a kneeling position, the smaller of the two was swinging a---stump---? At Bunny- and Ashley reacted quickly, his combat knife flashing out of it`s holdster and leaving half of the stump flopping helplessly onto the ground before it could reach Bunny. "`EY. NO. BAD." He knew there was no reasoning with these two- and as itching as he previously was for some form of conflict, the odds of this encounter were feeling just a bit too lopsided for his tastes. Two positively rabid little girls with the infamous Killer Gene, versus two very capable but very, very injured assassins-- it... was not looking good for either of them.
Never the less, he pulled himself up to his full height a moment later, not enjoying the feeling of being backed into a wall by these two- "And what if I told you we weren`t going down without a fight-? You think you could handle that--?" Feigning confidence would get him no where-- so instead of continuing to do that, he just slashed his knife out at Ishbel`s torso instead. Better.   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Bloodshot`s Theme - No More Riot!  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:21 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Before Bunny could even ask, Ashley had sprung into action, saving her again. She glared, though hearing Ivy's words weren't very assuring.
"If we have to fight...we have to..." she got up, slowly, gathering herself and pulling out a pistol, as much that would do her. "Ivy, it's Bunny. Listen to me hun. Your sister is Gumby! You're working WITH Gumby!" she said, trying to help Ivy come out, hoping to help her. If she had to counter, she would, but she wanted to try. "Gotta fight it Ives. Fight against Gumby! For Pug and Ry Ry!"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:34 pm

Ghost

Ghost flashed a smile as Ivy grabbed her and ran into battle "YAHAHAhA! YES! BLOOD AND DEATH ARE COOL! I APPROVE OF THIS!" she called out as she kept a hold of Ivy's hand. She approved very much so about charging blindly towards Bunny swinging a stump. But then Ashley slashed the stump into two. Ghost's jaw dropped as she gasped "OHMYGOSH! HE CUT DAISY INTO TWO! THAT FIEND!" she yelled rather loudly as he grip on her knives tightened. She pricked Ivy's hands with her knives to get her hand released as she focused on Ashley "IMMASTABYOU- WAITWHAT!? I AM -NOT- GUMBY! I AM OFFENDED!" Ghost yelled as she pointed her knife towards Bunny. But then Ashley was using his knife to slash her chest. Luckily, Killer Gene, so she saw that coming and parried the knife slash effortless "Oooooh~!? You're using a knife... soooo..." Ghost brandished her six knives as she grinned to Ash "KNIFE FIGHT!?" she yelled as she literally lunged out at Ashley slashing at him with all six knives.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:26 pm

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

Bunny`s words of encouragement to Ivy were very confusing to Ashley, suffice to say. He mumbled some curse, giving Bunny an incredulous look- wasn`t Gumby that one play-doh figure-- thing-- his memory wasn`t really serving him so well as far as figuring out Gumby went, and soon he was focusing on the fact that Ghost actually seemed kind of offended by the Gumby thing. ...Okay--
He didn`t ponder that long, however- especially seeing how his knife was parried away. Should he had not thought of that possibility, his knife may have very well been launched right out of his grasp- but he held on tightly, grunting some and backing away further from the greenette. And then more knives entered the picture. Oh.
"Fuck-" He had half a mind to pull a gun- but weren`t you not supposed to bring a gun to a knife fight--? He haphazardly manuevered his knife to parry Ghost`s attacks, however-- he had no such special gene to help him predict her movements. He ended up jumping back to gain more distance- several shallow cuts fresh on his chest and arms. His panic was doing nothing for his injuries- he couldn`t regulate his breathing no matter how hard he tried. He was much too focused on the fact that billions of people had just died, someone within this prison had the power to do that, he didn`t know where Barbie was and he didn`t know where Nathan was-- and at the same time, he needed to lure Ishbel just a bit closer to the center of the carnage around them. "C`mon--er--Gumby--!" God he sounded so crazy saying that-- "Hit me with your best shot! ...Or-- something--..."    

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:29 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny didn't waver when there was a knife in her face. Or when there was a gun or anything really. She was feeling better...stronger...and she had to REALLY try here...for Ivy...
"Yes you fucking are! You Gumby Flavored Mother Fucker!" she heard enough of what Ivy said to try and make sense of it. Maybe it would really get through to her. "She's GUMBY IVY! GUMBY! The one thing you SWORE you'd do harm to! Now's your chance!" and then even Ashley said it. "Yeah see? Even he sees it! Ivy, this is your big break! MURDER THE SHIT OUT OF GUMBY WITH...uh...BATTERY ACID AND...uhh...HANK! Remember?" she wasn't sure where that plant thing was that one time. But anything at this point would work. "And when Gumby's gone...when she's gone...We can blow shit up together! I know a great place! It's ripe for the blowing up! We can go together! For Elliot! Okay?" she was grasping, but really, she wanted at least one of her friends around her...okay...Ivy was a strange case yes, but Bunny got used to her antics. She hoped to goodness she could save one person she was familiar with. Just one...

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:49 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 44b67b76-ca74-47a8-947b-d40f2218c623_zpsfffacd20

Arma seemed genuinely distraught for a moment as the bloody stump she was calling Daisy was slashed in two by Ashley. This was SO not okay. The greenette looked on the verge of tears for about half a second...but then Bunny spoke up, accusing Ghost of being Gumby. THE FIEND.

"You DAAAAARE accuse my OWN BLOOD of Gumbyhood~?! That takes guts...I like guts~! We're gonna have fun~!"

She chirped, the grin spreading back onto her face as she positioned herself like a baseball pitcher...and threw the other half of 'Daisy' right at Bunny's face with a force that made the makeshift weapon into quite a dangerous projectile. She nodded at Ishbel, trusting her sister over this redhead..

"I KNOW YOU WOULD NEVER FALL INTO THE TREACHEROUS CLAWS OF THAT FIENDDDD!"

She reassured Ghost, because obviously she had known the woman long enough to have that trust in her. Not like Bunny deserved any of her trust or anything. The redhead's words did not seem to be working on Arma, who cackled at the suggestions of murdering her sister, Hank and even Elliot.

"Or ORRRR~ I could just blow YOU up~! And all the little friends you just mentioned~!"

She managed to say amid her fit of laughter, holding her side as she rolled on the ground for a moment...then turned that roll into an attack, biting at Bunny's legs aggressively.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:32 pm

Ghost

Ghost grinned widely as her blade connected with Ashley's flesh "OOooh~! YeSH~! YESH~! BLEED... I haven't bathed in blood in a long time... I THINK I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WITH YOUR CORPSE ONCE YOU'RE DEAD~!" she cheerfully hummed as she pointed her right hand of blades towards the assassin. She couldn't help but consider herself lucky, she wouldn't be able to win this if he wasn't injured. She HAD to thank Red Masque for hurting him so, she really wanted to. She kept herself at a distance for the moment, just watching him and planning out her next attack. However, as soon as he called her out, she quickly dropped the planning "WHATCHU CALL ME!? FOO! IMMA CUT YOU! HYAAAAAAAAAAA~!" Ghost then lunged out towards Ashley, swinging both hands' worth of knives towards his chest and cut.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:39 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny bent her back to avoid 'Daisy' as best she could. Whether or not it WAS Daisy she didn't know, but when she got up, on guard for Ivy, she couldn't feel anything.
"Huh?" and then she looked down. "Oh...Ivy..." she ripped the girl off her leg and looked into her eyes. "Ivy listen. I know you're in there. I'm here, I'm alive!" she could feel the words choking in her throat. "Everyone else...I don't know if they're dead or not...No...they're not. They're out there Ivy...we have to find them...I'm here for you here and now...we can work together to save everyone...please Ivy...hear me...hear my voice." she hugged the girl, knowing full well she'd probs get bit on the neck or something. "Please come back Ives...I need you." she held the girl tightly. She had to try this...she had to try and pull Ivy out.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:42 pm

Arma continued to laugh at Bunny as the woman attempted to talk some sense into her. The sentimental speeches didn't seem to affect the greenette, whose Cheshire smile dripped with blood that was either Bunny's from the biting, or 'Daisy's' from the rolling around she had been doing before.

"Ivy isn't here right now, leave a message~! OH WAIT, SHE'S DEAD~!!! HEEHEEHEEEEEE~!!"

The greenette did, as expected, bite Bunny's neck, but only after headbutting the redhead hard, while clearing a few things up

"No one needs the IIIIVES! She's a loser~! I'M the fun one~! And the pretty one too, poor Ives didn't get ANY of the good genes~! SERVES HER RIGHT FOR BEING A DIRTY SLUT~!!"

Arma's shrieks barely had anything human about them, nor did her wide, red eyes.

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:11 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny took the headbutt, feeling the intense pain in her cranium. She was pretty sure her skull broke or something, but she didn't care. As blood flowed down, she rebounded.
"NO!" she yelled, tackling Ivy to the ground, pinning her down. "IVY IS THE FUN ONE! NOT YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" she yelled, putting more weight on the girl's shoulders. "IVY IS THE ONE I CARE ABOUT! THE ONE WHOM DESERVES TO LIVE! YOU ARE JUST A LEECH!" she shook the girl pretty hard, almost making her body hit the ground. "A LEECH! YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR OWN LIFE SO YOU BORROW SOMEONE ELSES! NOW GIVE ME BACK IVY!" she yelled. She didn't want to hurt her. She wanted only to help the poor girl. Arma needed to go away. She didn't want to kill Ivy.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:10 pm

Arma's laughter just seemed to grow more hysterical as Bunny pinned her down and yelled at her; she reveled in the fact that she had, in her mind, broken the redhead.

"Oh YEAH scream for me some more~!!"

She shrieked at Bunny, offering no resistance to the aggressive shaking.

"I wouldn't be here if Ivy hadn't invited me, Bunsssssssssssssss~!!!"

She said matter-of-factly, before wrapping her legs around the redhead's waist and jerking them to one side, throwing Bunny to the ground violently and essentially switching positions with her.

"LOOKS LIKE THE TABLES HAVE TURNED~! If I was a table, and your DEATH was a turn! OR SOMETHING~!"

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:13 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Ivy...Ivy please...don't make me kill you!" and then she was flipped violently. She grunted and faced Ivy, who was now on top of her. Ivy was one of the people she was sure she couldn't overpower, since she was a cybernetic as a whole. She tried to reach for her gun, looking at Ivy as she did it. "That was because she thought everyone was dead! I'm here now, so she doesn't need you!" she said, still reaching.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:28 pm

"Kill me?! That's kinky~!"

Arma chirped, the blood in her mouth dripping down onto Bunny's face as she cackled manically.

"Ivy will ALWAYS need me cause she kills everyone around her, like the dirty little girl she is~!! Might as well let ME have the fun, you know~? Though I think she's a MASSIVE PUSSY for not doing it herself, she isn't nearly hardcore enough~!"

She hadn't noticed Bunny reaching for the gun, being much too preoccupied with her Ivy-bashing and awkward-making speeches. She DID, however, go ahead and headbutt Bunny repeatedly, using her head like one of those bat-type things in a whack-a-mole game, while still laughing insanely.

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:57 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny grunted as Ivy started to headbutt her. These headbuts hurt like a bitch. She grabbed her gun and quickly pistol whipped Ivy in the eye when her head came up for another head butt. She panted, her head throbbing.
"No...YOU kill people...Ivy wouldn't...harm a fly! Unless she had to..." she said, going in for another pistol whip to the eye.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:32 pm

Arma's head whipped to one side from the force of Bunny's attack, but she remained on top of the redhead. It was the assassin's words, however, that shocked her into ceasing her manic laughter for a brief moment. She looked...genuinely confused.

"...BRAH. Did you even KNOW her?!"

Hysteria still laced her words, but there was a certain pity in her voice as she realized that Bunny seemed to mean what she was saying. Then another pistol whip happened. The cackling started once more.

"Why do you think she's HERE, lady~?! She's a fucking BIOTERRORIST! She kills thousands of people just to get a plutonium-stuffed Klondike bar, bitch~! Your IVY's hurt waaaaay more people than I can EVER hope to live up to~!!"

She shrieked, then pulled a vial of acid from her pocket and smashed it into Bunny's face, her hands bloody, glass-riddled hands ripping at the redhead's face.

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:45 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"SHE'S CHANGED! SHE- but then acid happened. Bunny screamed out in pain, her face felt like it was literally burning off. She couldn't move and her face was burning. "SON OF A FUCK!" she yelled. As Arma started to assault, she pulled the gun up and fired several shots at Arma. She needed to get up and away from her. Her face was really not okay...and surely this was gonna leave a mark...hopefully not, but ya know. "GET THE FUCK OFF!" she screamed, trying to force herself to her feet.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:10 pm

Arma's cackling echoed through what had once been Carrion Land, but Bunny's screams seemed to meld with it, forming an agonizingly monstrous soundtrack to the scene at hand. The bullets seemed to do the trick in terms of getting the greenette off of Bunny, but the bullets that had bored into Arma's chest did not seem to affect the deranged spirit. She was now dancing around, throwing herself to the ground at times, singing a nonsensical tune as she twirled around an invisible partner.

"Poor Turlygod~! Poor Arma~! That's something yet: IVY I nothing am~"

AND she whipped an acid squirt-gun out, shooting sprays of acid at Bunny while she danced insanely.

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:27 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny managed to roll away, covering her face with her hands as her face was burning. She groaned and stood up, her face scarred to all hell. She looked to see a squirt gun with acid coming her way.
"Fuck!" she rolled to avoid the squirts, throwing a knife at Arma. Talking didn't work...maybe Ivy didn't want to speak to her. Maybe...Pugsy! "I need to find him...he can help..." she said to herself, wiping her face. "Shit on a STICK this hurts!" she said, feeling her skin peeling.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:40 pm

Just as pristinely as Bunny felt the acid burning into her skin and said skin peeling off, Arma could see it. And she liked it. She looked down at the knife that hit her shoulder with a thunk and grinned, pulling it out and approving of the new weapon she had just been awarded.

"Oh I love my new toy~! Thank you, nice lady~!"

She chirped, then ran at Bunny again, now going purely for her face. She attempted to slice the already-peeling skin off of the redhead's face

"I can make a hat for the half of Daisy that left with this~!"

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:48 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"FUCK NO!" she yelled and attempted to sweep Arma off her feet to gain some distance. She wondered if Ashley was okay. Though she had the thought, she had to try and deal with Arma. She felt a slice cut her face, making a little skin off, but not much it. It hurt like a bitch though, since the acid was still burning. She hoped she'd grow new skin.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:43 pm

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

Ashley was kind of confused as to why Bunny was verbally patting him on the back for calling Ishbel Gumby-- as a matter a fact, he was still trying to figure out the secrets behind this Gumby code... maybe it was some kind of acronym...?
But needless to say- Ghost robbed his attention right back with her talk of using his corpse for a literal blood bath. He couldn`t help but cringe and grimace, betraying his inward disgust and paranoia-- especially since he knew how likely this was. He wasn`t in best physical condition-- he was extraordinarily far from it. Further than he had managed to get in years. On top of that, he was falling apart mentally-- his vision was fading in and out and he couldn`t tell if that was due to blood loss or an oncoming anxiety attack. A country had been wiped out, his daughter was missing, his target was still on the loose and who knew what he could do--
Ghost was far too quick for Ashley to keep up with, even if he hadn`t been severely injured-- her knives caused streamers of blood to flood out from his chest. He staggered back, holding up his combat knife defensively a bit too late- and allowed his other arm to come up and protect the fresh wound. His limp was getting more and more noticeable, as was the heavy expulsion of his breath-- there was no way he could keep at this. "C`mon, Ishbel- listen to me... all of us would have gone to the end of the earth and back for you-- what happened...? I opened my home to you, opened--myself, to you-- and you`re-- what happened--?!" He said, referring to the old Cartel-- subconsciously, he knew he was definetely deluding himself by thinking he could ever calm her down verbally. But, the way his body screamed out in pain each time he moved-- well, that made him at least want to try and make an attempt at this...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:09 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 1115

Ghost

Ghost let out a hiss at Ashley "SHUT UUUUUUUP!!!" she then jumped back to gain some distance between the two as Ashley kept himself in a defensive stance. The woman began to circle the soldier, eyeing him as she circled the man while ogling at him "Really... just shut up~ Nothing you say means ANYTHING to me... YOU, THE CARTEL... NOBODY means anything to me anymore... I have myself to care for... though..." Ghost began to lick Ashley's blood from her blades, letting out weak moans as she did so before turning her eyes back to Ashley with a look of desire "I can think of quite a few ways to use your body... so if you want me to be happy why don't you just die already~? Then I can have my way with you~" and almost immediately after, as if to take advantage of what Ashley's reaction would be, she dashed forward to Ashley and slashed her knives out towards his face "YAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next