Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

+7
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) Empty Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Emu Queen Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:25 pm

The third floor is the armory-- completely decked out with a fancy array of firearms, and a decent amount of Paladin Technology. The training room is around here--it`s filled with a bunch of exercise equipment, sandbags, weights--anything you`d need. Vehicles are kept around here too, including the infamous 'Pimp Mobile Go Cart', saved by the Boss. They aren`t really used too frequently, though. This floor is also where the R&D department keeps most of their weapons, due to the fact that stuff like that is probably not best left on the First Floor...

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:12 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) 0d9a3181904b9128b37049045a2da961-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The sounds of metal clanging and heavy pants could be heard in the room. The light wasn't fully on, but there was obviously light within the R&D. "Work you stupid..." Emilia said as she made a final adjustment to her new armor. Her eyes were narrowed as she worked on the piece of armor. This is where Emilia spent most of her time since the interview. Hardly ever going outside for a breather. This new armor that she was working on was certainly something to behold.

It had wings, and looked very easy to run in. If this was her new battle armor then there was one more reason to fear Emilia. And it was because after she made this work... She would be flying instead of running. But this work had it's toll on Emilia... Her eyes had bags under them and her face seemed to be forever in the disgusted, serious face. Since Jo disappeared Emilia has been working harder then ever.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:33 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"... Emilia?"
Buddi`s quiet voice came from the doorway of the room, as he gently knocked on the already open door. Balanced in one of his hands was a tray---it`s contents being a tall glass of water, and a simple sandwich. "I--uh---sorry to interrupt, but I brought you some stuff..." He explained, nearing her tentatively. Naturally, he`d been worried about Emilia for the past couple of months... he`d been able to keep his worries away from Isaac, at least---since Mocha took him under her wing, he`d been awfully chipper. Emilia, on the other hand---seemed pretty disheartened since the Boss` disappearance... and even though it`d probably been a bit hard on her--he was glad to see her focusing on her work none the less. He wouldn`t expect anything less from her, after all! "How`s your thing coming along?" He asked, carefully placing the tray down next to her.  He didn`t really try to get a good look at it--afraid of invading her space and all. He was feeling sort of guilty over bothering her at all... but, part of him wanted to believe that maybe she`d like the company. Or not. Maybe he should just---go---

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:40 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia didn't even hear Buddi when she was working. Her mind was so focused, and she felt through her armor before kicking it. "YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! YOU IMPOSSIBLE THING! MAKING ARMOR FLY!? WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING!?" Emilia shouted as she tossed a tool box. And man did that clang all over the room. She panted there for a moment before turning to Buddi, her eyes enraged... Well they would look enraged to him, but they were red from lack of sleep. Emilia didn't look well. "Buddi... Where did you come from?" she asked her voice growing softer as she looked down at the tray. "Is this food?" she asked as she held her head in her hands. She... Thought that she saw something in the food, but did a double take. "Huh... What... What is this?" she asked taking deep breaths as she tried not to sleep.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:32 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

So, after hearing Emilia`s booming voice---Buddi immediately backed right up, nearly hitting a wall in a process. Admittedly, he adored Emilia---but, she was a scary lady. A very scary lady. This wasn`t really too entirely new for him... he tried to make a habit out of checking on Emilia, and she was typically too involved in her work to notice him at first. Or he just... had some uncanny ability to remain unnoticed in any room he entered--appearance and all. He was still, opening his mouth several times as she screamed, but not yet finding it fit to speak... until she finally looked at him. She... didn`t look good. At all. His eyebrows furrowed in concern, his shoulders slowly dropping down as he relaxed in the slightest. "I-I---uh---t-the door--" He said quickly in response, hesitation evident in his tone. As she turned her attention to the food he had brought her, he could feel his face heat in the slightest--and was suddenly even more thankful for his mask`s presence. "O-Oh--I--uh--I brought it--y-yeah--I mean, I thought about it, then I did it--I`m not really that good at these kind of--things--l-like I don`t---really know how to--food---b-but I tried and stuff--I dunno if it`s--any good..." He put an end to his stuttering, his voice trailing off. He took a cautious step toward her, only now glancing at her work. "... It looks pretty fine to me. I`m sure you could do anything you put your mind to, Emilia..." He said, his eyes flickering toward her. "... You really should start taking breaks though... you look pretty sleepy..."

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:39 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia looked at the food, and slowly began to smile. "Thank you..." Emilia said, he did feel rather hungry now that she thought about it. She took a fork and began to eat. "Oh... This is good Buddi..." Emilia said, though the taste was a little too salty, she swallowed it down none the less. She was too hungry to care anyway. "Oh Buddi... The engineering in that thing is nearly impossible... I need to find a good power source for it... TO make it stay up in the air as long as for 20 mintutes... but it can only stay up to three because it burns so much... I need something more then gas if I want this baby to stay in flight for at least 20 minutes..." Emilia said and then smiled at him. "Oh... That's nice of you to say... Sleep? Oh... Sleep... Yeah that is a thing right?" Emilia said as she rubbed her eyes and looked at Buddi. "I... Have to work Buddi... But... Maybe a little break wouldn't hurt..." she said as she got up from her chair.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:44 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) Bravery60_zps4a14828a

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery was busy over in one of the training rooms, busy beating the stuffing out of a poor punching bag. Metaphorically, of course--he didn't want to waste all their punching bags! Either way, he was really getting better with his rhythm and aim, as far as punching went. Maybe he'd work on kicking next! After a minute or so more, he took a break, walking over to a nearby bench and picking up the water bottle that he'd left there for himself, opening it up and taking deep gulps of the water that was in the bottle. Keeping hydrated during training was important, after all!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:50 am

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

"Y-You`re welcome!" Buddi chirped, folding his arms behind his back contently. He watched with bated breath as she started eating--honestly worried about her response... it took her verbal reassurance to calm him down. "Oh--good. I`m glad you like it..." He muttered, a tad quieter than usually. He teetered between propping himself on his toes and sole of his foot as Emilia explained her engineering troubles to him--nodding at appropriate times, despite the fact that none of this was truly registering with him. He---obviously didn`t know the first thing about what she did. Although, he still wanted to help... "... What if you tried to use the same stuff you use for your rocket lances...? Would that work? To--sorta send you up higher...? I don`t know how long it`d keep you up there, but... it`s something...?" He offered sheepishly, still keeping his distance from her. As she mentioned sleep--he laughed, a tad humorlessly. "It is a thing--yeah. I know you want to work some more... but maybe you`d be able to work better when you`re not so tired...?"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:57 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"You mean... Rockets? Huh... Not sure... If that would work... Rockets are good at propelling you up, but they don't last long. And they burn tones of fuel. But maybe... If I..." Emilia said as she rubbed her head some more. She needed sleep... "Your right Buddi... I would work better with sleep..." Emilia said as she walked forward and held her head some more. She was dizzy, and was about to fall, but caught herself by using Buddi as support. "Help me upstairs.. But we should see how the others were doing..." Emilia said as her eyes closed. She didn't realize it but she fell asleep on Buddi. But only for a temporary amount of time. She woke up again. "I'm awake! I'm awake..."

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:03 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) Gabriel1_zpscb745d00

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel was off in a separate section of the training room, trying to practice with the set of 3D Gear that Bravery had gotten for him. He could use it pretty decently, sure, but he still didn't feel like he was quite up to par- so, he was training. He'd figured he might as well come along when Bravery had mentioned he was going to train, that way maybe after they could... No! Mind on the current obstacle- navigating these narrow, fake alleys. He let out a breath as he managed to make his way around the final corner, releasing the cables and doing a fancy little flip in midair before he landed in a crouch, grinning. Yes! He'd been trying to perfect that, and now it looked like he was doing good... Standing and stretching, he let out a happy sigh before he wandered back in the direction he knew Bravery to be, his smile only growing as he saw the other draining a bottle of water. "Hey- Bravery! How's the training going...? Not too sore or anything right? I know I was a little rough but-" He broke off with a small little chuckle, nudging the superhero lightly as he stopped beside him and picked up his own water bottle, cracking it open and taking a drink.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery nearly choked a bit on his water as he heard Gabriel, blushing faintly as he got his breath again and cleared his throat, closing his water bottle up again and turning to face Gabriel, smiling.
"Hey, I'm still going plenty strong! I feel like we got in a good amount of training for today. Say--wanna head upstairs and see what everyone else is up to? We've been down here for a while."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:52 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) Gabriel1_zpscb745d00

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel snickered a little as Bravery had trouble swallowing his water, patting him lightly on the back to make sure he didn't choke. His blush was so cute... As the blunette suggested they go upstairs, he blinked- but shrugged, grinning a little. "Sure? I don't see why not... We should check in every now and then after all." Gabriel didn't go into detail about why though- he knew what people would probably think if they didn't show up every now and then... even if Bravery probably didn't quite realize.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:57 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery attached on his 3D Gear as he got ready to leave, and once he was all set to go, he turned to Gabriel and smiled, then grabbed his boyfriend's hand and went dashing off towards the upper floors.
"Alrighty! Let's GO~!"

*Exit Bravery and Gabriel*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:29 pm

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Buddi nodded again as Emilia attempted to explain some engineering things to him, not quite following too well... up until the point that she kind of just fell atop him. Instinctively, he caught her, gently placing a hand on her shoulder. He tensed, staring straight ahead-- and trying his hardest to hear the words she sleepily mumbled, right before dozing off against him. Well--that--couldn`t be good. He didn`t really want to move and risk disturbing her--but... her sleeping like this probably wouldn`t be too good for her. He remained as he was, looking down at her with concern clear on his demeanor, until she just up and woke up again.
"... Emilia, you need sleep." He said tiredly, haphazardly helping her exit her work space. "Just follow me along to your room, alright...?" His gaze flickered over to the tray he brought over for her as he made a mental note to come by later and take that back to the first floor, and--only now noticing how close him and Emilia were. Oh--that----he remained focused, doing his best to help her walk on her own.    

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:36 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia nodded as she followed Buddi to her room. She was glad to have him. One of the few males that she didn't mind being next to. Mostly other males earned a good one way ticket to deathvile, but not Buddi... No Buddi was sweet. Not only that but he was so simple. Emilia liked it when things were simple.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:28 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) Jack2_zpsd3a9cb8a
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack found the armory easily enough. She hadn't had the need for it before, but it was still nice that Vulture had it when she needed it. Jack sighed, a mix between dark delight and exasperation. Her rage had changed into some form of dangerous excitement. Jack was both eager and nervous for Mariko's arrival. She still knew she needed to keep the woman away from the base though. After she had amassed a good number of knives and guns, Jack headed for the first floor. Hopefully, Atlas had come back with Isaac by now. She was worried about him.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:41 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) Armen.Noir.full.1010281
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme

Atlas approached Jack at the Armory looking around for some arrows, he actually found some, slightly different from what Rika had gotten but not all of Vultures weapons were sure to come from the same place... Vulture and Rika no doubt had multiple outside sources... He grabbed some arrows and put them in his quiver with the remainder he had... afterwards he went over to Jack with a relaxed smile and kissed her... They released and he pulled the bow and quiver over his shoulder and nodded to the door... C'mon Jack one more and we can sleep in for Christmas... He smiled at her with a small laugh.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:53 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) Jack3_zpsb90f66e9
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack looked over to Atlas as he appeared in the armory. She knew he intended to go with her, but she did believe is dealing with her own grudges. Before she could say anything though, he kissed her. She watched as Atlas brought the bow and quiver down. She smiled at him, resigned but strangely happy, when she thought about it Atlas was the one person she fully believed could handle this. Not justice, not retribution, but revenge leveled at one person for a perceived and in this case real wrong.
I'd like that. I don't suppose you'd listen to me, if I said I didn't want you to involve yourself. She laughed a little and led the way upstairs. EXIT
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:59 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) 128733
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme

Atlas raised an eyebrow at Jack and they both began laughing as they went upstairs... EXIT

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:39 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) Bunny27_zps71272f31
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny made it to the third floor, and headed for the training room. She went inside and looked around. She went over to the mirror and looked at herself, looking at her face, her body. She didn't see herself, just some...depressed bitch looking character. She sat on a bench and looked at the floor.
"What am I doing...I need to cheer the fuck up...but I...can't." she said, getting up, heading to the sandbags and weakly punching it, not wanting to destroy another one. Her mind was spiraling...her head felt heavy...she fell on her knees and just...stopped. So much was on her mind, and yet, she could do nothing to answer the questions. She could do nothing to help Pugsy with his wanting to stop the killing. She couldn't do anything. She finally broke down, her emotions got the best of her, and she laid a hard beating on the punching bag before her, completely destroying it. She cried, she screamed, she cursed. After a good bit, and went to the nearest wall, and curled up again, letting all of the built up emotions in herself flow out. She just kept crying, finally at her breaking point.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:18 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) Bravery75_zps4c0bf65f

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery had just gotten to the third floor, having come from the second floor, 3D Gear on and ready for some training. A lot had happened recently, so, he figured that it'd be best to make sure that he kept in shape, and didn't lose his edge. He never knew when they would be attacked again, after all!
However, as he was walking down the hall towards the training room, he heard something. Was that...crying...? He slowed down his pace a bit, listening as he walked quietly down the hall. Eventually, he got to the training room, peeking into the door and seeing Bunny on her knees, crying. His eyebrows raised and his eyes widened in surprise--he'd never seen Bunny like this before. Then again...as impenetrable and badass as she usually seemed, she was only human, after all. Everyone had a breaking point--but he hadn't known that she was so close to hers...

"...Bunny...?" Bravery called quietly, stepping into the training room, and walking over to her. "Why're you...what's wrong...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:30 am

BunnyMio

Bunny kept crying, though hearing Bravery's voice made her snap up. She looked awful, her eyes puffy and red, her whole body shaking, she was just a mess. She looked away, and shook her head.
"I'm a mess Bravery..." she said. "Honestly...I just can't take it...I needed to cry for a long time...and I...I..." she put a hand over her mouth to try and calm herself down, so words would happen. "I've had so much on my mind...and...it's all coming around at once...I sort of...broke down." she said, looking at him. "I didn't want anyone to see me like this...I hoped no one would...Ah well..." she stopped talk and kept crying, though less intense then before.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:03 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery looked at Bunny, an empathetic frown crawling onto his face. He remembered a time when he'd been like this--hiding in the back alleys behind Vulture's encampment in Highend, just waiting to see who was going to want to kill him next--he'd been a mess, just like this.
He knelt down next to Bunny, trying to think of what he could say to her. He'd...never felt like he was very good at comforting people. Maybe he was--but if he was, he didn't know. He took a seat next to her, on the ground, and thought for a moment.

"Well...if you've got a lot of things on your mind...why don't we work on getting them off your mind? One at a time. You can tell me everything, if you want--it might make you feel better...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:17 am

BunnyMio

Bunny kept crying until Bravery started to talk. She looked up, and shook her head.
"You...don't want to hear it Brave...it's...way too much." she said, wiping her eyes. "It's...it's a bunch of little things...and they festered into bigger things...and then...exploded...that metaphor sucked, it's just stupid stuff, and I haven't really been able to talk to anyone about it...the only person I knew who could talk to about it...who wouldn't mind listening is...gone..." not really. He's just in a coma, but right now, she felt like he was gone. She curled up, pulling her legs to her chest.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Well, I know that I wouldn't mind listening," Bravery said simply, not leaving his seat beside Bunny. "I'm a superhero, right? I'm supposed to help out people who need it! Even if that is just lending an ear. Go ahead--I'm all ears." He really seemed serious about that, too--it didn't appear like he was going to leave until he managed to make her feel better.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next