Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant)

+8
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
dbzhardcore
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
12 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) Empty Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant)

Post  Emu Queen Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:17 pm

The Second Floor of Carrion Land is entirely living space. There`s a single hall--down which is the room of every one of Vulture`s officers, each personalized especially to their liking. The other half of the floor is the barracks, where all the footmen live.
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) Empty Re: Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:30 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) DorthyWounded3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorthy was in her room, play with her doll that Mocha found after a while. She stared at it for a bit before throwing it across the room, making it hit the wall. She curled herself up, and sniffled. She was so lonely... All she wanted to do was just talk to someone her age or was at least a kid. She nuzzled in her knees and rocked back and forth.

She couldn't sleep at night anymore... She was just reminded of her father and how disappointed he would be with her. Along with her mom... If only she was stronger... She needed to be stronger... But she trained to the point where her wrists would bleed. She wasn't sure what to do anymore. No one talked to her... Except Mocha but she didn't count. "Isn't there anyone in here that I can talk to?" she asked herself as she stared at her wall.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) Empty Re: Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:54 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) Chelsea151_zpsd0d600c1

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

As Dorthy lay curled up on the floor--there would suddenly be a quiet knock at her bedroom door.
"Um--good afternoon, Dorthy! I brought you some lunch...!" came a voice from outside the door as Chelsea waited outside of Dorthy's room, holding a tray of food that had a sandwich, some bite-sized carrots, and a glass of apple juice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:01 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

Dorthy heard the knock, but she didn't turn around to look at it. She was too busy staring at the wall. "... Thanks..." Dorthy said in a small voice before getting up and opening the door. She looked at Chelsea for a moment before taking the food tray. She stared it for a bit and back at Chelsea. Her face looked broken... She was proof of what a violent environment could do to a child. "What kind of sandwich?" she asked as she looked at the sandwich.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:12 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Peanut butter and jelly," Chelsea replied, smiling at Dorthy cheerfully. "I wasn't sure if you liked that or not--So, I can go make another one, if you want...! It really wouldn't be too much trouble..." Chelsea paused for a moment, shifting from one foot to the other in the hallway as she thought of what to say next. "Say, Dorthy? I heard that it's snowing outside! Do you want to come outside and play in the snow with me after you finish eating...?" Chelsea had been able to tell that the girl was despondent--she could use a cheering up!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:17 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

"Never had it... So I don't know..." Dorthy said as she took the tray over to her bed and took a bite. It tasted sweet and good. It was like a desert! "It's like a dessert sandwich." She commented as she began to stuff her face. She didn't even realize that she was crying. She looked back at Chelsea. "Snowing?" she asked her mouth full before swallowing. She looked scared. "Snow?" she asked again and thought about it... "I don't know... Maybe... Never really played out there before." she said with a gulp.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"There, there," Chelsea said comfortingly as she walked over to Dorthy, wiping the tears from the girl's face using the sleeve of her jacket. "And yeah--snow! Have you ever seen snow before, Dorthy? It's a lot of fun to play in--there are a lot of fun games that you can play! Like making snow angels, or building snowmen...though I'm kind of partial to building snow-kitties." Chelsea gave a small giggle, smiling at Dorthy happily. "You can do snowball fights, too, but I've never been good at those...I mostly just stuck with building things. Oh, and there's sledding, too! Though...I'm not sure if there are any hills around here we could use...unless we just pulled somebody around on a sled..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:07 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) DorthyWinterWear3

"R-really?" Dorthy asked as she looked over to where her winter clothes were. Mocha made them for her because her old ones didn't fit her chest area... She looked back at Chelsea in wonder. "I have... But I never played in it... My dad was worried that I may die like the other men out there..." Dorthy said, but this snow... Sounded like fun! A little bit... At least... Maybe a whole lot. Dorthy jumped down from her bed after drinking her juice and went to put on her winter clothes. "I'm... I'm ready!" Dorthy said with a red face as she finished dressing up. "Now let's make Snow Kittens!" she said as she walked over to the door.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:27 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Alright, let's go!" Chelsea smiled and nodded as she followed Dorthy to the door, then headed upstairs to go outside.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:24 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) 0d9a3181904b9128b37049045a2da961-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia walked over to her room, looking ready to pass out. "Oh Buddi... Thank you." Emilia as she walked into her room. "What... What are the others doing Buddi?" Emilia asked as she took off her jacket and curled up on her bed. She hugged her pillow, and looked absolutely ready to conk out any second. In fact... She did...

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:20 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) DorthyWinterWear3

Dorthy ran to her room, and locked the door before going to her pillow. She was angry all over again. She was pushed to the side! Like trash! She'll never prove herself at this rate... "Stupid Mocha..." Dorthy mumbled into her pillow and then started to look around her room. Taking objects and sharpening them... Just in case that man came in her room.

Mocha and Issac took Elliot to his room and hooked him right back up. "Okay... Okay... I think we made it with him... Good work..." Mocha said as she patted Elliot's bed. They would have to go back out there but someone needed to stay behind... "So who is going to stay... And who is going up?" Mocha asked.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) Empty Re: Carrion Land // Second Floor

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:30 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac helped Mocha strap up Elliot and sighed a relief when they finished. Good. There were no screwups. Then came the question of who was gonna go back out there. He looked at Mocha with determination in his eyes. There was no way he was going to let her go out there and get injured! That would be very rude! "Ms. Mocha, I'll go out there to protect while you stay here with Elliot. Is that alright with you?"

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:01 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi had led Emilia over to her room carefully, unable to help the huge smile on his face that just happened on it`s own. He`d seen the way Emilia treated guys---and even if he was sure now that it started out as pity, the way she was toward him just... was really pretty cool. It made him a bit happier then he`d probably admit. He--very gingerly so--followed her into her room, making a point of keeping the door wide open and not really stepping too far in. "Hm? Oh--they`re...I think almost everyone is outside... I haven`t seen anyone around--" He stopped himself, looking from outside of her room over to where Emilia slept, only to see she had already fallen asleep. He smiled to himself and stepped over to her, pulling her sheets up to her shoulders. "Night, Emilia."

He lingered a few moments longer--before leaving her room, slowly closing the door behind him and making sure it closed quietly, not wanting to disturb her. He paused for a moment more, considering his next course of actions... when he heard Isaac nearby. And talking about protecting people. He turned to that direction, hesitating before following his voice, and eventually stumbling upon him and Mocha. He noted Elliot`s presence--as well as their semi-panicked state, and assumed the worst. "Uh, hey---something wrong?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:17 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

As Isaac was waiting for an answer he heard someone talk to them and quickly turned around to see who it was. It was Buddi. He put on a straight face and answered his friend. "No there's nothing wrong at the moment, everything is currently fine-" As soon as he said that last word he heard something that sounded like ricocheting. Just what was it though. The noises got louder and louder as Isaac took out a card. "OUT OF THE WAY BUDDI!" Isaac threw a card at front of them as a small shield popped out which took the bullet. His face was full of shock and his breathing became pants of how close that was to death. "Alright Buddi everything is not alright. We're under attack by someone who I don't know, but I'm going to go back to the first floor to see Ryder and plan what to do. Are you going to come with me?" Isaac knew the response was probably a yes and walked over to Mocha. How was he going to say bye? A salute? Nah screw that. Isaac gave Mocha a hug and said to her, "Take good care of Elliot. I'm sorry if I don't make it back alive teach." He let go of her and walked over to where Buddi was, ready to leave when the man was ready.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:41 am

Mocha Deren

The Doctor

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) MochaDerenPic2

"Very well... I'll stay with here." Mocha said as she looked over Elliot. She just hoped that she'll be able to provide support to him. "What are you doing Issac!? Never ever say lie to a comrade! We went over this!" Mocha yelled as he caught the bullet. She stood there for a moment and sighed. "Just go up there hun." Mocha said as she was hugged. She patted his head and turned back to her work.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:09 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

"Ehehehe sorry about that Ms. Mocha. I promise to not lie about a dangerous situation ever again." In Isaac's head he knew however he might have to in the future. He looked at Buddi wondering where the guy was when all of this happened. Was he with Emilia again? Good job. Isaac was pleased on how the progress Buddi was going with Emilia. Before it was hard for him to talk to her and seeing him now shows how much he improved. "Umm Buddi can you wait a sec?" Isaac ran over to his room and changed his clothes, seeing how damp and wet the ones he had on at the moment. After changing and leaving the wet clothes on the floor, he ran back to where Buddi is. "Ok now I'm ready to go."

*Exit Isaac and Buddi*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:21 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

Dorthy listened for anything else that could endanger her. She didn't hear any more explosions, so she figured that she can go up again. Emilia was still fast asleep in her room, and Mocha was listening closely as well. They then heard a voice... A very loud voice that echoed all the way down here. Mocha had no idea what was going on up there, but didn't want to move unless someone came down to tell her it was safe. Then she could move Elliot. Dorthy on the other hand wanted to go upstairs. So... Dorthy snuck upstairs.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:25 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac came back down to the second floor. He walked over to the door where Elliot's room was. It made sense that people trusted Mocha more than him, he just wished that he was just trusted though. He then knocked on the door to wait for a response. "Um Ms. Mocha, everything is fine now. Bunny came back alive saying her mission was successful. She wants you to help her take out bullets from her wounds. Don't worry I'll take care of Elliot while you do that. She's waiting for you at the lift."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:59 am

Mocha Deren

The Doctor

Mocha nodded to Issac. "Alright then. Thanks Issac." Mocha said as she left upstairs to help Bunny. But then stopped when she heard footsteps.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:00 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) Bunny24_zps072981c2
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

"I'm right here." Bunny said, Bravery with her. "I'm not a damn cripple, I can still move fine. I'm just in pain." she walked into the infirmary and sat down on a bed. "Thanks Bravery. You're the best, as always." she said. She looked over at Mocha. "So, think you can do it Doc?"

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:06 am

Mocha Deren

The Doctor

Well that was lucky. Mocha looked Bunny over when she came in, lifting up at arm, and counting the wounds. "I think I can. I will need to take those bullets out no problem, but I need some good lighting. Anyone think that they can hand me my surgery kit and give me some better lighting. No one crowd me... Just... One of you get it." Mocha said as she started to clean the wounds. These were simple...

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:22 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) Bunny24_zps072981c2
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

"So uh...boys. Can you leave? I'm gonna be shedding clothes, and I need privacy." she said, looking at Isaac, glaring. She started to take her jacket off. "Might help if I do this, ya?" she said.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:46 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac followed Mocha to make sure that Bunny was found until Bunny showed up to them. He followed Mocha to the infirmary to make sure everything was set up until Bunny told him to get out. This made the man blush a tiny bit out of embarassment as he raised his hands in front of his face. "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I don't want to intrude!" Isaac quickly ran out of the room and went inside to Elliot's room. He looked at the man. Everything seemed to be alright and in order. Then there was the life plug. Mocha has been contemplating whether to pull it or not to see if Elliot can wake up. Just maybe, maybe. Isaac reached his hand over to the plug, hesitating on whether or not to pull it. As soon as his hand touched it however, he pulled his hand back, leaving the plug to stay in place. No, he can't make the decision. It can't be him. Isaac continued to watch Elliot while Mocha took care of Bunny.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:11 am

Mocha Deren

The Doctor

"Yes that would very help." Mocha said with a nod as she turned to Issac as he gave her, her things to work on Bunny. "Thanks Issac, now please leave. The woman wants her privacy." Mocha said with a nod, and turned to Bunny. "Are you ready hun?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:39 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) Bravery60_zps4a14828a

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

"Uh--glad that I could help, Bunny--!" Bravery called as he started backing out out of the door to give the woman some privacy. "Feel better, okay?" And with that, he was off down the hall and back up towards the first floor.

*Exit*

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next