Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

+8
Emu Queen
Not Manchee
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Empty Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:30 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I will be watching over. I know that... You have a slight thing about blood. I'll be here to help you." Mocha replied and with that they started working. Dorthy watched with interest since she was also learning from Mocha how to do these things. After all was said and done Mocha wiped away the sweat from her forehead. "You'll be fine Chelsea. I'll help you out along with Dorthy. We need as many helping hands as we can get." Mocha mentioned with a smile. With the offer of milkshakes who could refuse. Dorthy went to get some, Mocha had some, everything about Milkshakes is fantastic. "These are good Bunny." And Dorthy nodded in agreement. "How did you make a milkshake golden?" Dorthy asked as she found herself VERY interested, Maybe this could be the thing to bring these two closer together? Who knew. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:55 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Pugsy_17

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsy stood silently in front of Buddi, still holding out his hat towards Buddi "..." at first, he had a smile on his face, and it stayed, even when Buddi's words seemed to cut like a dagger. The smile persisted, up until the point where Buddi told Pugsy that he was pissed off, to which Pugsy immediately changed his expression to a glare. Pugsy did not appreciate people speaking about Figaro, that wasn't something he wanted to face "You know EXACTLY what type of man he was- he didn't care about anyone! He's the one that made you what you are now, and he was just watching me for Black Dragon! That's all I was! An experiment! You think because I kinda LOOK human, that I'm anything resembling one!? Do you have ANY idea how many loved ones I've killed in my life!? Do you know what I had to live through!? At least you were sheltered away from the real world! You think it's pretty!? God knows I wish I'd have just been locked up in a cage rather than live through what I did! If you think -that man- was just so loving and caring, then you KEEP THE HAT! I DON'T WANT IT!" Pugsy turned his back on Buddi and walked right out, only stopping for a moment to punch a wall, completely shoving his fist through it and breaking it down before continuing his walk outwards.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:45 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Ryder179_zps585b2ffb

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"I--uh--I'm sorry--" Ryder raised his eyebrows slightly at Daisy's sudden claim to having made the landsharks. "I guess that the landsharks belong to you--but I don't think we have any of them around here--" Ryder looked back to the cooking then, only to see that Bunny pretty much had it covered--so, instead, he stood by waiting patiently, then as Bunny asked about where the others were, he replied, "Not sure...where are Pugsy and Jackal, for that matter--? And we're probably missing a few others, too--want me to make an announcement over the loud speaker?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:02 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Chelsea209_zpsd0b6a980

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea smiled bashfully and gave a small giggle to Jack's compliment, then spoke,
"Thank you, Miss Jack! I'll be doing my best from now on, like always!" It was at that moment that she heard Bunny's voice bouncing out of the kitchen, and heard that food was ready. When Jack asked her and Mocha if they wanted to go get food, Chelsea nodded eagerly, then headed off to the kitchen with the two other ladies. Once they got to the kitchen, Chelsea saw that there were quite a few people in there--she trotted over to Ryder, standing comfortably by her brother's side, watching everyone gather with a small smile on her face. It was nice to see that everyone was back in the base and could finally rest...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:18 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Jack8_zps5bb66537
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack didn't react to Mocha's comment, merely nodding at her statement. She looked over at the doctor as she addressed Chelsea. Today had only worsened any feelings Jack had that things were going to turn bad quickly. Having more people who could heal would be useful. She turned back towards Chelsea, smiling at the girls giggle and nodded good naturedly,  
Your welcome, but you really don't need to thank me. I've no doubts you'll do your best.
Jack and the two women headed towards the kitchen. She noticed there were quite a few people missing. She thought she had glimpsed Nate and Atlas heading towards the second floor. She hoped they came up soon. None of them had eaten today. She'd also noted her boss, Bravery and Gabriel were missing but she was sure they were at least in the base. Jack took a milkshake and smiled at Bunny
These are quite good.
Then she turned to Ryder and nodded in acknowledgment. She hadn't had the time to properly address Vulture's leader back in the tower.
I'm glad to see you both are alright.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:11 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) 1309690068_9a451bb4585b61487ca4fabc39e11aa1_zps123fb050
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny shook her head.
"I'll do it." she said, and went to the speaker. "ATTENTION! DINNER THAT IS NOT CULTIST PANCAKES IS SERVED! COME AND GET IT!" she said, and then went back to the kitchen. She started dishing out the plates and the food. "Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy, steamed veggies! Eat up!" she smiled and started serving people who hadn't been served.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:31 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika just stood there as people worked around her making food for the team to consume. She started to try and integrate herself into the mix of people but she stopped herself and stepped back blending in to the darkness of a corner, instead continuing watching the people on her team as she thought about her role in the picture of it all finding that she had no real meaning or connections besides the Mercy family and some other random people. She stood there for a long while and then in sadness slid down the wall sitting in the dark corner, curling up as she thought no one would care if she was gone.                                            

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether 

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:54 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy just kept on eating her pancakes and giving herself brain freezes until at one point, there was golden milshakeness coming out of her nose and it was pretty gross cause seriously, Ivy needs to learn how to deal with brain freezes.

"MY BRAIN MUST BE MELTING..."

Which made no sense because it was a brain FREEZE...but if gold was oozing out of her nose the only explanation was melted brains.

"I must collect some of this tissue for examination!"

She cried, and with that she ran off to the labs, golden milkshake and pancake crumbs dripping behind her as she went.

*exit*

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:14 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Honestly, Pugsy`s response had been exactly what he expected- even though the mutant felt some lines had been crossed, that was... sort of something he needed to finally say out loud, even if it was at Pugsy`s expense. He glared down at the hat shoved into his hands, frowning as he glanced up at the greaser, ready to respond-- only to see that he had begun walking away. "An 'experiment'?! I`d kill to get to live through what you did--! Hell, for that matter, I`d kill for a lot of things, because that`s just how they made me! I couldn`t be normal even if I tried-- at least you`ve got the chance, and you`re ignoring it! The second I got out of that 'cage'-- I got thrown in here--! What kind of life even is that--?! God, can you be anymore of a--" The sound of Pugsy`s fist firmly connecting with the wall cut Buddi off, and the brute was promptly silenced. He remained still as the greaser walked away, assumingly back toward the rest of the Vultures, and Bunny`s voice soon cut into the intercom. Buddi glanced up, before grumbling something under his breath, and sauntering off back to his room. He hadn`t gone off at someone like that before... at least-- not on such a personal level. He wasn`t sure if he liked the feeling-- his chest was oddly tight, his throat suddenly reaching a degree of dryness he wasn`t used to. It`d probably just be best if he could cool down for a bit on his own... then maybe check on Isaac later. The thought of confronting Pugsy again occurred to him-- that topic was probably something that should`ve been breached on a tamer level...

(EXIT) 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:41 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"Good to see that you're alright, too," Ryder gave Jack a smile as she addressed him. "Sorry that we had to ditch you guys at each floor. At least everyone's back here safe and sound..." He paused for a moment, looking upwards and listening to Bunny's announcement over the intercom. "...Does she really hate my pancakes that much--?" he mumbled, crossing his arms and frowning slightly. As he heard Ivy shouting about her brains melting, he tried following her, but honestly, she was too fast, so by the time he'd taken a few steps, she'd already zipped out of the room.
It was at this point that he noticed Rika--sitting on the floor in the corner. He paused for a moment, his eyebrows twitching up in surprise. He paused, then walked over to her, squatting down in front of where she was sitting and speaking to her,

"Rika? You alright? Do you feel sick?" By this time, Chelsea had also noticed the woman huddled in the corner, and came up behind her brother, looking concerned but remaining quiet and awaiting Rika's answer to Ryder's question.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:15 am

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsy walked back into the kitchen, letting out an agitated sigh "I'm back... not hungry though..." he muttered, walking towards a wall and leaning against it. Meanwhile, with both Ivy and Buddi gone, Daisy began to go through the knives in the cabinets, Pugsy was too busy angsting to give a shit. Letting out a morbid low laugh, Daisy began to start taping all the knives together in hopes of creating a super knife, so she could cut everyone in the world at once with it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:20 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) 7a719311
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika looked up surprised with her makeup slightly smudged and some tears in her eyes when Ryder come up and asked if she was alright she just sat there for a moment contemplating that question was she alright after everything. was she? she hear a soft familiar voce in the back of her head pushing her that they cared and she was not alone .Rika  looked around when she heard the voice not knowing what it was but figured it was right. She wiped her eyes and began to stand up "yea do you ever get those feelings that no one would care if you were gone, I guess cuz you guys all know each other so well I just feel a bit like an outsider im not great with people but im tryin you know"                                           

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:28 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) 1309690068_9a451bb4585b61487ca4fabc39e11aa1_zps123fb050
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"I'll leave a plate for you Pug, case ya get the munchies." she said, and stored a filled plate in the fridge. "I hope y'all like it." she said, and started to eat it herself. It was dang good! Tasted good with the gravy. She was happily eating her plate.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:07 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack smiled at Ryder as she grabbed her food and spoke calmly. It was nice being able to relax like this, especially after having her darker tendencies tempted this much in one day. Jack turned towards the infirmary for a moment before addressing Ryder. 
It's quite alright, Dear. Like you said, everyone made it back in one piece. That place seems like it may have been designed to be worse for you than the rest of us. I'm glad you're handling things as well as you are.
Jack chuckled a little at Bunny's announcement and smiled at Ryder consolingly.

Perhaps. The good news is I don't think the rest of us have had our fill of them yet.
Jack watched what happened around her with a calm expression. She did enjoy Ivy's antics immensely. Jack looked over as she noticed Rika had sequestered herself to a corner. She watched Ryder join the woman with a decidedly neutral expression. Jack still wasn't quite fond of Rika. She didn't dislike the woman, but her longest interaction with the woman had been the Holiday Killer incident and that hadn't left her with the more favorable opinion of the woman.
She continued eating as she half listened to their conversation, keeping an eye on the people around her as she contently ate her food. She pulled a plate aside for Rika ,more out of courtesy than any feeling of friendship. Judging from the state of the kitchen there had been some sort of struggle while they were at the tower. Food would help if that had been the case. She turned towards Bunny and smiled,
This is quite good. Thank you, Bunny.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:25 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder stood up as Rika did, listening to what she said, then giving her a sad, sympathetic smile and nodding.
"Everyone feels like that at some point in their lives, I'm pretty sure. I know that I've sure as hell been there before. I've gotta say that I'm sorry that we haven't had much time to get to know each other more--I've always tried to make sure that I'm friends with everyone I work with, but with the tower and the Inquisitor and...well--all that shit--I just haven't had much time. But hey--we've actually got a break now! So, how about you get to know everyone now, now that we're all eating together? Trust me, they don't bite--usually--" He grinned and chuckled, motioning for Rika and Chelsea to follow him to the dining table. "I bet that you guys are hungry, anyway, since you were busy watching this place while we were all out. Thanks for that, by the way--this place gets blown up while we're away way too much for our own good." He gave another laugh, then waiting for Rika's reply.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:39 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) 7a719311
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika smiled slightly at the response that Ryder gave she liked the Mercy family they were kind people, she looked over at the table and wiped her face once more before going to join the others to eat "some of us more then others i was always better at killing people then actually talking to them so this is a bit new for me but thanks Ryder, oh yea sorry about the pile of bodies and the person on the wall I wanted to try my new exploding rounds" she looked at the wall and the guts still on it and gave a little chuckle "they work great" she said before joining people at the table.                                           

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:08 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack looked over as Rika joined them at the table, nodding she pushed the plate of food towards the woman.

Judging from the state of our base, I assumed food would do you good.
Jack registered Rika's words and located the bodies the woman had been speaking of.
If this is your work, your new supplies are quite thorough.
She nodded at the Mercy's appreciatively. It was prudent of them to ensure Rika was in a good state of mind. With the way things were going to become very soon, they needed morale to stay as level as possible.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:12 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha poked at the meatloaf and took her first bite. Then another, and another. She was clearly enjoying herself, and was enjoying her meal whole-heartedly. "You didn't tell me that you had a talent for this." Mocha said impressed as Dorthy began eating her meal. Mocha then got up from the table and looked around. "I'm going out. Dorthy... Stay here..." Mocha said as the good doctor decided to walk outside on her own. The small red head looked over at Mocha and waved good-bye to her. With that, Mocha was gone and for what Mocha wasn't sure. She... Just felt like taking a walk.

*Exit*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:37 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny smiled as the dinner was approved of.
"Glad y'all like it. I know it's not everyday we get a meal like this...thought I would...ya know...help with dat and stuff." she took another bite of her food, enjoying it. This was great. It was...similar...reminding her slightly of her mother, years and years ago. Harriet and her Mother, sitting at the table, serving meatloaf. That...was a prized memory Bunny treasured, and kept close. Seeing everyone chatting and enjoying themselves....she smiled. This was community...and family.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:53 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy stayed in his little corner of the kitchen, honestly, he felt like punching more walls, but he couldn't, because literally if walls were broken every time Pugsy had tantrum then Carrion Land would no longer have walls. So instead he just made unpleasant groans and mutters as the rest of Vulture Team did their thing "I'll pass on the food Bunny-" he muttered, staring at the kitchen for a few moments before turning his gaze to Daisy. She was still taping together all the knives in the kitchen, also she taped one of the rats she found to the knives too. It was only a matter of time before she managed to get a chainsaw, tiger, and Kraven onto her improvised weapon soon enough. Pugsy then turned his head away from Daisy, nothing odd going on there, then focusing on Ryder and whom he was with "..." he seemed to be doing good with Rika, he was better at being a leader than he gave himself credit for. It actually upset Pugsy somewhat that if Jo returned the red head would immediately give the leadership back to her. Crossing his arms, the greaser reminisced over all his horrible life experiences back home. It was actually somewhat funny, the best moments of Pugsy's life were when he was with Ryder's gang, moving from city to city fucking things up, and his time in No Man's Land. Honestly, he didn't miss home at all. All his friends from Derry were dead, his Uncle was a Black Dragon agent, his old life was nothing but a sham, and he just didn't care anymore.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:13 am

Isaac Harvey    
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) 363px-Cardfight_Vanguard_Episode_125_English_Subbed_HQ

Isaac remained still and didn't move while the operation was onto him. Inside his mind, Isaac woke up to see that he was surrounded by darkness. 'W-Where am I?' He started to walk around while trying to recollect himself what happened. He just couldn't remember what happened during the last few hours or day as he finally found a door. It looked like something dark and eerie was coming out but Isaac decided to grin and bear it as he twisted the knob slowly and opened it. A gasp came out of his mouth as the Inquisitor's tower was in front of him. Why the tower was there he had no idea, but there was no where else to go as he went in.

As soon as Isaac went inside the tower, he could hear the door closing behind him. Looks like there was no way out of this place now. The place looked way worse than he imagined. Everything was dark and creepy and he could feel that the air was cold. Just like your typical cliché horror movie scene. Well Isaac played the part well as he started to shiver and walked slowly to the next area. This place was just creeping him out. Why was the tower here? Why was he the only one here? Wait...where is everyone!?
"Buddi...Buddi...you here?" Maybe Buddi was here. That would bring a sense of relief to him.

Something caught the corner of his eye as he saw a figure quickly moved away. Isaac had no choice but to follow it. He hoped that the figure was Buddi as he kept looking everywhere for the shadowy figure. He then saw the figure walk into a door as Isaac stopped to look at it. 'Would Buddi go in here?' The blonde sighed and composed himself before opening the door. As soon as he opened the door, laughter immediately came from the other side as it was dark . Isaac gulped and decided to take a step when all of a sudden, a large needle poked and went through his stomach as he looked to see Catherine. The look on her face was scary as Isaac screamed in pain before waking up.

He sat up from the bed as a cold bit of sweat ran down the side of his head. Heavy panting came out from his mouth as he looked around. So he was in the infirmary. Just what was he doing here? He grabbed his head as the memories of the tower came back. How Daisy joined them and how he almost died thanks to her. He would probably have to talk to her about that. Isaac couldn't get out of bed as he started to speak up a little bit.
"Hello? Anyone here?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:20 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Ivy skipped back to the kitchen, some golden milkshake droplets adorning her hair. She saw people eating and hissed

"Ew, regular food.."

But then spotted Pugsy and grinned.

"OI! You there! With the face!"

And with that, she ran to Pugsy and poked his face repeatedly.

"I have a golden brain. Wanna see?"

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy was staring blankly at the floor, his stare just seemed to go nowhere, looking off into the void. He had lost track of what was going on around him. He knew Bunny was probably still around, and Ryder. But then he felt someone poke him in the face "Huh...!?" he looked up, and honestly, with how the last few days were going, he was expecting another one of Vulture Team's enemies poised to kill him. Instead he saw Ivy "Oh..." when did she get here? How long had he blacked out. Pugsy let out a groan and shifted his eyes away from Ivy, glaring to the was beside him "Not in the mood Ivy..." he muttered in a harsh voice "Not in the mood..." he repeated in a whisper.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:01 pm

Ivy wasn't really paying attention to Pugsy, she was busy digging something out of her pockets...

"LOOK!"

She opened her hands and showed Pugsy three little turtles, all showered in the golden milkshake from before. She looked from the turtles to Pugsy, then noticed that he wasn't smiling like he should be...

"...Did someone call your pompadour stupid again? Cause you know it's not, you gotta stop letting random people get away with that!"

She said, looking around the room and trying to figure out who had insulted Pugsy's pompadour. Then she saw Daisy. And her rat-knife.

"AMAZING."

She cried, pointing at the rat-knife and just staring at it in awe...She looked back to make sure Pugsy could see it...then was reminded of Pugsy's not-so-happy state.

"If you start angsting as often as Ry-Ry, I'll burn your birthday present."

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:55 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy looked down to Ivy's hands when she drew attention to them, seeing the tiny turtles. This sight honestly just baffled Pugsy, where did she even get those from? Turtle school? He did not know. Either way, he stayed there looking angsty afterwards, not really saying anything back to Ivy, especially about his hair. Daisy on the other hand, ran up to Ivy and showed her contraption to Ivy, she had taped ALL of the kitchen knives together (plus a rat) and was now swinging it around the kitchen, much to the chagrin of the rat. She waved it around Ivy's face, trying to show it to her "LOOKIT! IT IS FABULMAZING! I'M GONNA USE IT TO KILL EvERYONE!" she told Ivy, though what ivy probably did not realize is that Daisy meant she was going to use it to kill everyone in this room, besides Pugsy and Ivy of course. Why? Because reasons. Meanwhile Pugsy just let out a groan before realizing his birthday was mentioned "You got me a present-?"

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next