Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

+8
Emu Queen
Not Manchee
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:05 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 Dorothy-Example
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian, of The Diamante Family
Scia's Theme - Tears of The Soul

Scia sat down next to Simon and shook her head as she leaned her head against his chest. She felt uncomfortable here, it was so chaotic and unprofessional. Plus she knew Atlas was around here somewhere and the idea of that crazed monster being around here was sickening. She wondered just how the tragedy in Derry, ten years ago had affected her Ex, she remembered that night with vivid horror... After her parents had been tortured and killed by Scooter and Piggy, Gonzo had set her house on fire and left her and Atlas to be killed by their Zombie Minions. When one went to Attack Atlas he stood up and began tearing apart everything in sight with his Kanabo... She had never seen him even raise a hand to defend himself against anyone before that night, then she heard news he had continued killing afterwards and.... Atlas had been an ever present source of her nightmares since... she shook her head clearing her mind from such thoughts... Thank you, Simon, but I'm f-fine... She nuzzled closer to him seeking some comfort in her over active mind.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:33 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 Chelsea202_zpsbd7b174c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea felt quite relieved to see that Nathan had made it out of the predicament with Paladin alive--but she had decided to let him deal with official things before approaching him, although she did send a bright smile his way. As Rika, Eve, and Zombie moved down a hallway, though, she was confused to see Atlas follow--and as such, she got up to go look, only to see him listening at the door. She frowned, then walked over to him, tugging on his sleeve to get his attention. She was tired from all of the work she had done, and it was wearing on her nerves, which showed when she spoke,
"You shouldn't eavesdrop. It's rude. If somebody wants you to hear something, they'll tell you. We try to make ourselves out to be a trustworthy faction, but if you go sneaking around listening in on your own allies, you won't get anywhere. If Ryder put Rika in charge, it was for a reason--probably because he didn't want someone who would do something like this. Quit listening in on them and get back to your own business, please." And with that, she turned away, walking back away down the hall, ready to wait for them to finish the meeting. She knew that she had probably come off as a bit rude there, but she couldn't stand for people who would try sneaking around against their own allies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:09 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jack nodded,in line with his train of thought. If Jackal or Ryder didn't return very soon, it would be prudent to gather several officers and go retrieve them. She had heard Ryder's orders, but at the moment she was more concerned about Vulture than she was about Ryder thinking poorly of her. She nodded at Elliot following Atlas before positioning herself a bit further than Atlas. Though she could hear what was being said without fear of being seen. Her eyes widened as the don preceded to explain what Heavenly Treasure was. That a device of this ability was actually quite horrifying. She replaced her surprise with a calm look as she heard Eves demand for a doctor.  She highly doubted Mocha would rush to the girls aid after her rather harsh words. She couldn't quite blame her either. Jacks initial impression of Eve was only being reinforced the more she heard the way the girl addressed others. She smiled at Atlas, giving him a short kiss before moving to approach the officers assembled in the room. She nodded at them, quickly noticing Atticus's injury even with her cybernetic turned off.
I hate to intrude, but I was informed someone needed medical attention. May I assist?
Jack moved closer to Atticus, looking at Eve for a moment to check the girls reaction. Considering he was a member of a different faction, she would prefer both would be okay with her beginning treatment. She turned back to the man, turning her cybernetic on as she further examined his wounds.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:15 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 Zombie10

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie let out a sigh relief when Eve managed to explain Heavenly Treasure without having a nervous breakdown "Yeah... that..." he muttered, letting out yet another sigh to yet again relieve his stress. He nodded to Rika weakly as she spoke "I agree... and... we need to be careful... there's even more that we don't know... I have no idea how that thing is under this city... or why it was made... I've heard rumors of Charles being in a group... I'm... I'm not even sure what we can do yet... if you excuse me..." Zombie stood up "I need to leave... you don't need to worry about any violence from me... I'm good friends with a bunch of yah... Eve will need to watch over her flock though... now..." Zombie opened the door and walked out "See yah-" he then closed the door without further adieu. He ignored Atlas, or it was entirely possible that he didn't even notice the man considering his current mental state. However he did notice Chelsea upon a walk down the hall, mostly because that's exactly whom he waned to look for upon leaving the room. He looked down to her, a small smile appearing on his face "It worked..." he told her, before hugging the girl as tightly as he could.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme -I'm Here to Show the World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:11 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 Tumblr_mx6v1q1DtZ1qkfj0ro1_500_zps0777013a

Atticus Benedict
Who are you...and why do I feel such hate coming from you...?
Atticus' theme- Reborn in a Cloak of Metal

Atticus looked up at Jack.
"Hey yeah. Thanks. I just need to bang this back into place. It's mostly metal, but it still kind of hurts." he said, patting his stomach. "Ow...yeah...if you could help me on that...I'd be most appreciated."

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 Simon8_zps94e97189

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

"You're obviously not well. Your voice shakes and your body feels colder then normal." he said, seeing straight through her like a window. He sighed. "If you are uncomfortable, I implore you to tell me rather then pathetically trying to hide it...that is how...relations are built yes? Through trust?" he shook his head, putting his arm around her. "I...talked to Kayden about...this....about us. I apologize if I am...not as warm or comforting as I could be...or as affectionate as I could be...but...I aim to try..." he looked at her, and turned her head so she'd be looking at him. "All I ask is you do the same." with that, he kissed her tenderly on the lips, still VERY new to the whole kissing thing. It lasted a bit, but when he pulled back, he said something. "This place also reeks of sweat and grim. A thorough cleaning could be in order."

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 Tumblr_n6mqw5e4FF1sd0d7go8_250_zps4b53c91a
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:57 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 18_zps48d6c4f8

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
i will love this blood-soaked land
where i was born  

______________________________________________________________________________________

After having given her brief explanation, Eve waited for Rika`s answer with somewhat bated breath- it was an awful lot to take in for someone who wasn`t familiar with the seedy background of the city, after all...
But, her answer did satisfy- and relief visibly washed over the blonde`s expression. She nodded as Rika spoke, letting her know that she was listening- but couldn`t help but let her displeasure show somewhat as rooming in Carrion Land was mentioned. Since, quite frankly- she wasn`t sure if she preferred Carrion Land or Heaven Again. Both were total pig sties-
as Zombie spoke, Eve glanced at him at the side- she hadn`t really thought to mention the Trust, but it was probably best that Vulture Team be made aware of as much as possible. "Right, right- one more thing, dear- Charles operates in a little clique called The Trust. I... believe the only members in the city currently that pose a threat are Charles himself, and the Mistress. Black Dragon goes on our watch list, too." It wasn`t clear if she was still withdrawing information or not- she was rather skilled at keeping a solid face while dealing with business things. She didn`t pay mind as Zombie then left the room, keeping her attention forward. "That in mind, on behalf of the Family- we accept your conditions and look forward to a future with you~! No need to worry about my 'flock', they can behave themselves just fine- they`re professionals." She cooed smugly, her hand sliding forth to offer a handshake with Rika. "Also I believe hot chocolate was mentioned earlier-?"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Kingpin`s Theme - Lacrimosa
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:25 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 18def13e-ba06-48b9-a054-f6926a55cced_zps026af4e2

Lezlee Sybilla
Psychedelic

i think i did too much
this new substance equals cuffs

Through all this, in waddled Lezlee-- whom, for the most part, had faded into the background recently. She tried to speak with Bunny and Jackal whenever she could- but, in truth, she just... didn`t like being around people too much. It was too stressful for her...
But, at the same time- she didn`t particularly enjoy being alone. She wasn`t sure how to deal with it- given how she quickly became so exhausted hanging around large groups, but lonely whenever she chose to seal herself up alone. Maybe baby steps were the answer...
And given that she couldn`t find the only two people she was truly comfortable around anywhere- she somewhat recognized a flash of blonde hair in the distance. That was-- Bunny`s boyfriend, right...? Either way, he had been in her garrison, and she at least-- looked at him before-- thus, she figured it was worth shuffling his way.
She made her introduction by walking directly into him- or, really, into his kidneys, given their height difference. And after making sure she had Elliot`s attention, she took a bold step back, and quickly asked- "So, how much do you think your kidneys would go for on the Black Market?"
This was how normal people started conversations all the time- she knew that.

Lezlee`s Theme - Tenga Step
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:59 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 A-s_mushi_shi_05_blu-ray720pd80ce794-mkv_snapshot_02-13_2011-12-23_04-02
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

Atlas raised an eyebrow at Chelsea... He knew Rika was in charge at the moment for good reasons, she worked here in Carrion Land as opposed to outside more than any other lieutenant in the Faction, and having an ever-present control center was imprtant for such a large group... It was fairly obvious Chelsea was stressed about something in her little rant... She had to realize he was the only one in the Intel Division who hadn't been outside the base since the start of the war, spying on the other members of Vulture was necessary, what if someone had been replaced by a clone. Jolyne had made her way into the base fairly recently on such a premise. Spying on his allies Was part of his business, the less preferred part but necessary...
It sounded as if the information portion of this was done with, he didn't need to listen to the particulars of the Negotiations that was Rika's part... He let Zombie pass him by and walked the other direction as if just passing down the hall casually... He headed towards the stairs seeing as Zombie would probably need that coat more than he would if he was leaving... He did take notice of that hug and the look of familiarity on Zombie's face when he approached Chelsea. Atlas didn't need to do any spying to infer what was going on there...
On his way to the stairs he managed to bump into Nate, who seemed a little lost with all of the Family people around...
Hey, Kido... How're you?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 Elliot13

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 Ellioy10
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Upon The Family entering the scene, Elliot just let out a sigh of annoyance before walking away from Rika. He disapproved of an alliance with The Family, so much, they were to be destroyed, not allowed into their home. Elliot let out a few bitter mutters that only he could hear before pulling out another cigarette and lighting it, he needed some alone time. As soon as Ryder came back, he swore he was going to tell that guy what he thought, and he so dearly hoped Ryder didn't approve of this or he'd have another thing coming. Elliot stayed there brooding to himself for a bit longer before Lezlee made herself known. Elliot slowly turned to look to the girl "Hm...? I used to know... not sure anymore though..." he told her quite casually as he leaned against a wall "Hey... I remember you... you were talking to Bunny earlier. You know where she is...? I just... er... woke up, and she was gone-"

"Alright... who's trying to kill us now?"
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:30 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jack smiled at Atticus, analyzing him with her cybernetics for a moment. She had picked up that this man had an unusual amount of metal in his body. She presumed to keep him alive. Jack stepped closer, examining the mans chest for a minute before beginning to gently move the chest cavity back in place, occasionally looking up to see if the man was feeling pain as she worked.
It's no problem at all, Deary.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:05 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika watched as Nathan left and waved goodbye then waited for Eve to respond and when she agreed to the terms Rika stood up and shook the woman's hand and offered a warm smile "yes there was mention of hot cocoa earlier if you want I can show you to the kitchen and make you a cup" Rika made her way to the door opened it and started walking to the kitchen stopping periodically to make sure Eve was close behind when she got to the kitchen she went in and got out a new mug along with putting the kettle back on the stove "so how do you like your cocoa?". Her phone vibrated again and she smiled and fished it out of her pocket and skimmed the message and went very read at two of the points in there the work won't come first and the I will miss you, she had dated before but Ashley was sweet and on her level most of the time her dating was just her fucking the guy then leaving him but Ashley really got her not just the killing and the guns but he was just funny and different for the first time in her life someone besides her brother was going to miss her and that made her heart skip a beat 
To: Ash
Well for what its worth I'm glad you got out too <3 Well if you want me to say hi to your friend for you I can they just joined ranks with us for the time being so yea-- that will be fun. After this job, huh well I know what Im now looking forward to, and I can't wait to hear all about it .... also I will miss you too O///O 

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:41 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 5FXEm2m
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullet

I know I'm just a kid, but this is my home and I'm going to do my best to protect  the people I dare about!

Nate jumped a little in surprise as he suddenly noticed Atlas. After Rika and the Don had walked away to discuss business, he had starting walking around, just watching what was going on. The Family being here made him uncomfortable. If High End had really been taken, he  didn't think they were going to try to attack them, but that didn't mean he was happy they were here. Nate had been content not having to deal with them so far.  Seeing them made him think about things he'd been hoping not to.  He gave Atlas a small smile,
Hi, Atlas. I'm alright. I guess. How about you?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:31 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 Chelsea202_zpsbd7b174c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

As she heard footsteps coming down the hallway, Chelsea turned, seeing Nathan approach. Her mood immediately became better, and she smiled at him, waiting for him to come over. And as he did and delivered his news, giving her a big hug, she grinned excitedly, hugging him back and exclaiming,
"Oh, I'm so glad it worked! I was so worried that I hadn't done it properly...!"
Honestly, seeing Nathan alive had been a relief. She had been worried half to death that her work wouldn't effect the intricate technology that had been implanted in the man's head--but apparently her messing with it had been a success! "Does this mean that you all are going to be staying here now?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:34 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 A-s_mushi_shi_05_blu-ray720pd80ce794-mkv_snapshot_02-13_2011-12-23_04-02
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

Atlas put out his cigarette and sat down as he smiled at his... uhhh... actually Atlas had no idea what to call Nate at this point... The young Bluenette almost felt like a son to him, but considering the boy's past he and Jack still hadn't gotten around to seriously talking with him about adoption...Oh! I'm fine, thanks... This whole thing was rather... Delicate... Nate had never had a real Father before, and considering the circumstances of his birth, Atlas wasn't sure how he'd take to the idea of having one... Jack was surely good mother material, even if she thought otherwise. Nate was used to having a mom, it wouldn't be hard for him to wrap his head around that but... Atlas himself couldn't even begin to comprehend being in Nate's position; He knew what it was like to lose a mother, and in some ways he knew what it was like to lose your only sibling... Something came to mind at that moment...
Oh, I forgot I wanted to give you something, Kiddo... He had begun resorting to calling Nate that, he had actually slipped up twice now and called him Son... The first time he covered it up easily, but the second time he was pretty sure Nate noticed... Atlas began rummaging around in his wooden box of gear looking for whatever he had for Nate.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:18 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 Dorothy-Example
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian, of The Diamante Family
Scia's Theme - Tears of The Soul

Scia smiled as Simon saw what she had tried to hide... He didn't know it but his abilities in perception were comforting to her in an odd way... so long she had had to hide her feelings away, keep her true emotions hidden behind a robotic mask... The fact that he could see through her as well as be kind about it, and actually care, was truly an astonishing gift... She had had very few friends among the agency of spies she had worked for in the years previously before coming to NML, but Simon... everything was different with him...Simon, I trust you more than I think I've ever trusted anyone, and I've trusted you with more of my identity than anyone... she accepted his sudden kiss tenderly. She was nearly as awkward as he was, and just as new at this... but she didn't care about the kissing, it was more than she would ever desire just for him to hold her... smiling afterwards staring up as the sound of his voice bounced off her metal eyes... she lowered her voice... I can still see your face when we're this close... *sigh* I suppose now that it's all worked out anyway I might as well tell you... Since the entire point of her dealings with The Family, Coming to NML, Tracking the Muppets and Finding Muugica... were all to restore her vision... and since she had come out with almost a better deal than she could have wished for; Living as her true self, Blind, while still able to see in some ways, and not be helpless... She had considered the entirety of the passing events unneeded details to where her life was now... She moved in closer huddling next to his arm keeping her voice at a measured whisper and being as casual as she could... Ten years ago, I lived in a small c-community with my Parents in Maine. We all lived next door to my God-Parents, Karaiah and Muugica Omnison, The man I had been tracking in the city, the one who gave me my eyes... At the time I was dating Muugica's son, Atlas... We didn't date very long when their family began to suffer terribly... Karaiah grew sick, Their older son Meno ran away just before she died, Then finally the Muppets attacked both of our homes looking for Muugica. When our homes were burned to the ground and our families killed all save the Atlas, Myself and Muugica, Atlas broke down and went mad from all of his recent grief. He ran out of the community killing everything in sight. I-I never knew someone so kind could become such a monster so abruptly. Now his murderous tendencies have brought him here to NML, working for these people... I do not fear him hurting me, but... the idea of running into him brings up things I'd rather leave buried in the past. She held onto Simon, nuzzling close to him... she didn't fear Atlas would try and kill her at all, but he was the last present reminder of her gruesome past that she had NO intention of confronting.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:30 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 40 Mariko112_zps94b108cb

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-------------------------
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-------------------------

Mariko and Masaru had followed Eve and Zombie along to Vulture Team, and though Mariko knew it was needed, she was... wary, to say the least. Once they had reached Carrion Land, she insisted upon staying close to the lift, near enough even that they could escape quite easily if negotiations didn't go as planned. Once Eve and Zombie had left to speak to the other woman though, she seemed to relax some, taking the time while they were gone to quietly embrace Masaru and Kai, speaking quietly to them and largely avoiding the others- she was just waiting to hear what was to become of them...

Sophia and Kayden had followed along as well, though with Sophia nervously clutching at Kayden's hand. She was unsure how he'd handle this move- she wasn't sure just how well he'd get along in Carrion Land around Vulture Team... She knew he took a bit of adjusting to be at ease around as of late, and she worried they wouldn't take kindly to his odd ways- but she held hope, at least, that things would be okay... Things needed to be okay...

-------

https://newts-in-suits.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=573
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40