Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

+8
Emu Queen
Not Manchee
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 39 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:56 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 39 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Please, please... Let's all calm down, this isn't the time. What if we're attacked and we're caught arguing like this?" Mocha said as she couldn't take the back and forth between Rika and Elliot anymore. Dorothy kept quiet right next to her, sipping her cocoa. The was when she heard Zombie, and she felt her heart stopping for a moment as she looked back at the naked man. "WHAT!? OH! Uh... Oh my... I remember you, and... You could say that... Is Jo with you?" Mocha said as she tried her best to look up at Zombie's face rather then any lower. Then she saw the Family officers. "... I'm guessing no." Mocha said as her eyes narrowed and she patted Dorothy to go somewhere else, and the little girl ran off to the infirmary. "Okay... I'm assuming that... Your not here to attack since... THEY aren't attacking, but I must ask why they are here with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 39 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  scullpanda Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:58 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 39 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika was about to yell back at Elliot when Zombie walked in very very naked "why is today the day that people decide they want to be wearing little to nothing" she grumbled then walked over to the group of people "I'm assuming you have business here Ryder's out he left me in charge my names Rika, state your business, and put on pants we have kids here"

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:14 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 39 18_zps48d6c4f8

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
i will love this blood-soaked land
where i was born  

______________________________________________________________________________________

In with Zombie walked the esteemed Kingpin, her appearance turning heads on it`s own. While any individual with a normal sized ego would have surely become humbled by the recent events- Eve was not any individual. She walked in with her head held high, a bright smile plastered upon her refined features as she looked over Carrion Land distractedly. She hummed as Zombie spoke to her, not seeming to listen too much- but, she had only been in here once, and the layout was as bland as the faction itself, sadly. So, she had little to no choice but to follow her companion about- looking on as he approached a group of people who... seemed to be officers--? She wrinkled her nose some, before taking a step in front of the Ranked Assassin- addressing Rika selectively. "Oh, come on- you think you have any right to tell my bestie--" Eve enunciated this fact by placing a firm gloved hand upon Zombie`s shoulder, smiling to him briefly before continuing. "--to put on pants? Look at yourself, lady-" She smirked, an unbridled girlish giggle passing by her lips. "Anyway- if you didn`t already know since I kinda wouldn`t put that past you- I, am Eve Falcone-- the Kingpin. And No Man`s Land-- is my city. That aside, this just won`t do! Where`s your leader? I need to talk to him- it`s about, yaknow, important adult leader-y things." As willing as she was to put on her professional diplomatic skills to work and her differences aside for the fate of the city- Eve didn`t seem to so much as notice her pretentious behavior toward the Vultures. But, apparently- she had no interest in speaking with Rika, and it was fairly clear that she was going to be pretty adamant about speaking with Ryder...    

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Kingpin`s Theme - Lacrimosa
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:51 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 39 Zombie10

Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan gave Mocha a big thumb up "Bingo! I'd be a lot less naked if I wanted to kill you all!" he enthusiastically replied, and as usual the assassin was used to playing it cool in nearly the coolest of situations. Upon hearing Rika's words, the blonde frowned "Well-" before he could say anything, Eve spoke out, being Eve. That was really what you got with her at this point, she was Eve and thus she acted like Eve and all her stuck up nature, she was really just a tiny ball of spikes and rough edges. Nathan pat Eve on the head and spoke "That will do- that will do-" before trying to do the speaking for her, mostly because he didn't feel like being kicked out into the snow again considering he was naked "Okay so- here's an idea-! The Family and Vulture Team working together! Mostly against Paladin! Because they're dickwads! Yeah! There's an idea, yeah!?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme -I'm Here to Show the World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:40 pm

Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika looked at Eve and glared "Ok Eve, I get it you are important but as I said before Ryder is not here and he left me in charge so guess what you get to talk to me about business and important adult leader things, and you know what this is my home I can wear what I want you guys are guests so you gotta wear clothes its polite when in someone else's home so he needs to put on pants or no deal got that " then Nathan interjected and she looked at him "Naked peace or not you are putting on pants now Zombie or we will not talk about any working together until you do but after I will offer you guys hot cocoa and gladly talk to guys about business" She crossed her arms and looked at them both with a very determined glare and motioned to Bravery "Hey Bravery, can you go get me a pair of spare pants for our guest please and um be hasty about it his manhood is dangling and that can't be comfortable" 

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:45 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 39 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jack chuckled, kissing softly for a moment.
I should hope not. It would be very sad if she had. 
She smiled sympathetically, stroking his cheek as he rolled his eyes. Both of them had differences with their fathers in varying ways. Atlass notably far more healthy than Jacks were, but still she could imagine how he felt. She returned his kiss, just laying in his arms. She looked over as Atlas signaled to Elliot. She was a tad disappointed when he didn't join them. While she did think Jackal was doing more than showing off, she couldn't help but agree on his concerning Rikas leadership. The woman handled opposition decidedly poorly. Jack didn't believe the woman would go through with her threat of shooting him, but the fact that she had made the threat dampened what trust Jack had in her. She turned from the two as Zombie and the officers of the family arrived.  She smiled as she recognized several of them.  She raised an eyebrow curiously as Zombie proposed Vulture and The Family work together. That was an interesting idea. She turned to Atlas, lowering her voice a touch, moving so she could hear better with less of a likelihood of being seen as intruding. After the attitudes both Rika and Eve had displayed thus far, Jack heavily doubted that would be perceived or handled well.
That sounds like a very interesting proposal. What do you think, Deary?  

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:52 pm

Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan's jaw dropped as Rika seemed to focus more on him putting on pants than the fate of the city "HEY! What the fuck is this!?" he yelled to her, feeling more offended by being ignored than being told to put on clothes. But since she was so focused on that, he decided it was best to get back at her by refusing "Like hell I'm putting on clothes! I've got permission from Jo to wear what I want or the lack there of! Just ask Bunny! So bleh!" he stuck out his tongue to Rika "Besides Jo's orders definitely overstep yours~" he chirped back, leaning on a wall. In truth he was going to ask for clothes after they spoke business but this behavior left a bad taste in his mouth "So let's talk business now... unless you want The Family to go out and leave you guys! Because its not very often The Family works with others, and I can say that you'll be needing the help..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:14 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 39 Tumblr_mx6v1q1DtZ1qkfj0ro1_500_zps0777013a

Atticus Benedict
Who are you...and why do I feel such hate coming from you...?
Atticus' theme- Reborn in a Cloak of Metal

Atticus wasn't sure about this whole...joining Vulture or something, strategy. But, if this was what they needed to do, then he'd go along with it, as much as he didn't want to. The one thing was, he needed to head back to highend, and get his car. But of course, he'd do that later. Right now, the caved in chest cavity was kind of an issue that needed fixing.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 39 Simon23_zpse097ebd3

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon glared, keeping Scia close to him. He glared as these Vulture people showed no respect. And what was with the not wearing clothes thing. This was a prison, not a nudist colony. Though it was turning into one with each passing second. Honestly, it was getting embarrassing, and the fact they were arguing about it made it worse. He sighed and averted his eyes. Old fashioned he was.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 39 Simon30_zps92ddf226
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:37 am

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
where i was born  

Eve paused, taking Zombie`s phrasing into consideration- and then gave a little energetic nod, finding them to suit her about right. "Yeah, that! Wads of dick!" But, Rika seemed rather insistent on continuing to hide Ryder from her-- and on Zombie putting on clothes. She could, she supposed, deal with the first half- but this was a prison, for God`s sake! Why were so many people so uppity on clothes of all things--? What were they expecting--?!
Eve pouted, especially as Zombie went ahead and stated that orders by Jo made it okay for him to do the naked thing-- because her own orders should be just as relevant. "Me too! I say it`s okay. So, it`s okay!" It was pretty important that everyone knew that part. "Lookie here- the Family personally extending it`s helping hand is a gigantic honor. Especially for this shab of an organization- plus, you guys have betrayed us, like... what? Eighty thousand times? Eighty thousand and one, maybe? And we`re still coming back to help you out! Despite how much I`m lowering myself here- I`ve got a legacy, property, and apparently a world to protect- so if you wouldn`t mind paying attention to that instead of my friend`s dingily-dong, that`d be just splendid~!" Despite the fact that she had been working diplomatically for the Family since far back when her father was in charge-- she certainly drew the line when it came to dealing with Vulture Team, for reasons that were surely her own. "So--! Are we business or are we not business?" 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:54 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 39 Dorothy-Example
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian, of The Diamante Family
Scia's Theme - Tears of The Soul

Scia stood silently in the back of the group of the Family's leaders taking in all of the sounds that bounced off of her eyes... she could see there were more floors than just this one... she took out her broom and tapped the floor twice and read the signals of sound coming out of the base... She kept track of what was going on throughout the base while standing behind Simon, ensuring she was hidden behind her Large boyfriend... She began memorizing the layout of the base inscribing it in her mind tracking their footmen and ensuring that they weren't gathering troops anywhere to attack them... they were in enemy territory after all... and so far they hadn't come across as peaceful.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 39 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vulture Team)

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:13 am

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 39 Sven

Paul followed the others to the Vulture Team's base as he had a look at the area around them. The doors looked pretty busted and it seemed like everything on the inside looked not in peak condition as well. He was too busy noticing that that it took him awhile to see that Rika and Zombie were having arguments towards one another as he sighed and walked over to where the two were at the current moment. "As much as this childish arguing can go on can we just get right to the point and do something right now cause the more we dilly dally the more we are at danger of being attacked. I would like for this to get over with right now before it can get even worse than how it is a this current dilemma."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:17 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Mocha had no idea where to begin with all this talk, or whether or not to trust these guys. They have been betrayed before on both fronts. Well... With her at least since she used to be with Conquer Worm, and she still hasn't forgotten that party where they all almost died because of Eve. Or Dorothy getting kidnapped by the now deceased King Pin Mario. Mocha looked at everyone and gasped at Atticus, and shook her head. "Please... People lets get to the point of this. The Green hair is making the most sense right now..." Mocha said as she pointed to Paul, and then composed herself. "So questions that need answers... Miss Kingpin you haven't divulged into WHY exactly we need to work with your 'Family'. What you've listed are vague reasons at best. And you... Zombie why is Jo not with you, and why do you want to work against Paladin all of a sudden? Don't you have... A thing in your head that keeps you in line for Paladin? Just... Explain your situation as clearly as you can." Mocha asked before she couldn't take it anymore. "And how many other people are like him?" she asked as she pointed at Atticus.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:40 am

Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika sighed at everyone deciding that they were going to make the deals and take charge when Ryder left her in charge "ok this is dumb I'm done fighting about this you obviously have a good reason for being here or you wouldn't be here so lets sit down and talk I will make you some cocoa. Zombie and Eve, Ryder really isn't here and he really did put me in charge so I have to broker this deal and we should do this without the others to ensure that one Zombie you don't have to put on pants and two we can get this over with and have the rest of the day as peaceful as possible" Rika looked at everyone on Vulture "Ok guys I have this handled and Ryder left me in charge so please take some of our guests and entertain them while I do what Ryder left me in charge to do make them feel as safe and comfortable as possible please I will be back in a bit to see how things went" Rika motioned to room with a door to the right that she knew had a table and chairs in it.  

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:44 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 39 5FXEm2m
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullet

I know I'm just a kid, but this is my home and I'm going to do my best to protect  the people I dare about!

Nate watched the group wearily, nodding at them in acknowledgment in case any if them noticed him. He knew how highly the family valued respect. Right now he was more than a little nervous that something big enough had happened that they were coming to Vulture. He didn't want to doubt her, but how Rika was acting right now reminded Nate of how she had acted when she'd been talking to the holiday Killer when he'd pretended to work for Paladin. And that hadn't gone too well. He really hoped she would do better here.
Though he did try to avoid fully looking at Zombie as he looked over the group, spotting a few officers his mom hadn't described. Most notably Simon. Nate would have thought he looked pretty cool in any other situation. For now he was more focused on listening to what was being said, moving a little closer quietly, not really sure what to do now.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:54 am

Nathan Crockett

Nathan let out a growl to Paul as he spoke out, before focusing back on Eve as she spoke, giving her a nod of approval. Yes, Zombie approved of all of this. And then Rika finally gave in, resulting in Zombie doing a fist pump "A+ DIPLOMATIC SKILLS!" he yelled, trying to give Eve a high-five. Of course, he then nodded to her "Yeah- funny story really- Paladin kind of took Highend. Also they're looking for a mind control device that can enslave the whole of humanity. Did I mention Charles is a dick?" hopefully that single sentence should summarize why there were there and why Zombie was with them instead. Also, since Rika was no longer insisting on them having clothes "Also- can I have some pants...?" he asked, giving Rika a smart-ass smile.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:08 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 39 A-s_mushi_shi_05_blu-ray720pd80ce794-mkv_snapshot_02-13_2011-12-23_04-02
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

Atlas followed Jack out into the main lobby seeing... the Family?... He noticed Zombie and nodded to the man, being used to the man's nudity after the extended time he had stayed at the pool... He looked around and saw practically every leader of the Family including Eve asking for help... He heard Eve and Paul's inputs... then moved his ear close to Jack listening to her and nodded... SCARE, WAKE UP! he thought needing his other self... Scarcrow woke up and looked around with their eyes... Help me check them out... If you say so, Child Omnison They scanned each of the Family members trying to think at double speed coming up with assumptions and inferences... They were supposed to be collecting info for Jackal and Ryder and well, while they weren't here was the most important opportunity... They came to a few realizations; few of them were nervous, all were serious, and they almost seemed lost?... Something had happened, if they weren't so formal and business like he'd say they looked desperate... He heard Rika speak then raised an eyebrow... She didn't seem to notice the urgency at hand, most of the Forces of two factions were in one room, with only the leadership of one. This was the time at which the Deathworshippers or Black Dragon would attack... The faster this was over the better, and even if they were striking a deal Vulture Team and The Family people wise were not on good terms... No one was going to Entertain them... he then listened to Zombie saying High End was taken--- well that made much more sense than anything said so far--- He gripped his Kanabo tightly, standing in between Jack and Elliot, holdingthe wicked looking spiked club behind Jack trying to stay armed but appear casual... Dammit, Jackal, where are you... He whispered to himself wondering just where the hell his boss had gotten off to... This might have been over and done with if their strategist and leader hadn't gone all at once... He then rolled his eyes at Zombie and threw the nude blonde his Trench Coat, it had none of his weapons in it, and it was better than looking at the man's---Thing

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:40 am

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
where i was born  

Eve, as generally neutral she seemed about the encounter thus far, was certainly not pleased with Mocha`s sudden intrusion. She shot the blonde a bit of a look, rolling her eyes and scoffing- "Oh! I`m sorry, I don`t remember asking you to speak-?? So, I mean, like-- if you could keep your snippy ass comments to yourself, that`d be splendid too. I really don`t need Worm`s ol` bottom bitch wasting my air right now, `kay thanks." She rolled her eyes yet again, almost wishing she could call Mocha out for being the bottom bitch to the particular person she was the bottom bitch to... but, sadly- the leader of Conqueror Worm`s name seemed to have slipped her mind. As had his face. And his everything--
As she pointed out Atticus, however- that prompted the Kingpin to twist his direction, giving him a one-over before twisting back into place and shrugging. "Iuno. He`s special. Anyway-!" Rika was speaking- and that demanded attention. A bright smile lit of Eve`s features-- she supposed she could deal with her in the place of Ryder... as much as Ryder was her moreso her type and all.
She returned Zombie`s ever enthusiastic high-five, giving herself a little fist pump in celebration as she happily skipped after where Rika had led them. This place was just as dreary as it was the last time she was here... but considerably more beaten up. She thought they had it bad over at her mansion- Carrion Land only took hit after hit after hit, it seemed...
Once Rika had disclosed her and Zombie to a different area with tables and chairs and the work set up- Eve turned to the woman, speaking quietly. "Simply put- Charles is a dingily dong. I know Vulture and Paladin already have a rivalry put into place, but... I`m certain you lot may want to reconsider that real soon-"   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:46 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Mocha did her best not to snap at Eve, she kept it to herself... But now she didn't want to help this woman. At all. She turned around and decided that Rika was doing fine on her own with the woman. "Call me when you need me." she muttered as she didn't want to deal with the woman anymore. 'I hope she dies in the firey pits below... Or gets shot.' she thought and left the group to themselves. She had better things to do anyway.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:09 am

Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika closed the door behind them and sat down at the table then looked at Zombie "Yea I sent Bravery to get you some pants but in the mean time we should talk about all of this" Rika motioned to the chairs "I know that right now Vulture team has a alliance with Paladin right now and honestly I can say that it has come in handy, but first tell me what happened to you guys and why you are really here because that information may cause a reconsider if something serious is going down. And yes you guys have mentioned that Charles is a dick and yes he is" Rika lit a cigarette and looked at her guests waiting for a reply so they could get this meeting over and done with and possibly new alliances.      
Rikas phone vibrated after she was done talking and she quickly took it out and read it "just a moment this is very important " she said as she replied to the text as such to not seem rude to her guests 
To: Ash
Ok good you are alive that is a good thing as I sent you in a previous text which I will send you part of again just so I don't have to re text it - Kraven is here and he just said he killed everyone at the battle you were at. Please be ok, we have a date to have and if your ass is dead I'm going to bring you back and kill you myself for standing me up.---That yea he was here and we are all fine but now the Family is here so I have to deal with that, Be safe on your job and finish it quick so we can have that date XP. its ok that you won't be able to talk for a while, Ill miss the banter though, I know that work comes first. 

When she was done she looked back up at her guests and smiled "I'm sorry that was about a shipment of supplies that I have coming in so I had to respond, where were we?"

Last edited by scullpanda on Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:36 am; edited 2 times in total
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:10 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 39 Tumblr_mx6v1q1DtZ1qkfj0ro1_500_zps0777013a

Atticus Benedict
Who are you...and why do I feel such hate coming from you...?
Atticus' theme- Reborn in a Cloak of Metal

Help would have been nice. But then nope. Oh well. Didn't really matter at this point. Ehhh. He walked in, and let Eve and Zombie have their little chat. He looked around at the others, and then sat down...which was hard considering caved in chest cavity. He'd have to fix that himself. How? Iunno.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 39 Simon23_zpse097ebd3

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon slowly led in Scia as they walked into Carrion land.
"It seems we'll be staying in this place for a time." he said. "Do you need anything?" he looked at a few people, including a little boy, whom seemed to be taking shelter. Taka then flew in, and landed on the man's shoulder. "Ah Taka...good..." he said, and let Scia sit down in a tiny living area. "This is...interesting..." he said, sitting down himself.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 39 Simon30_zps92ddf226
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:45 am

[quote="Raven Todd"]

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 39 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jack looked at Zombie, seeming to take his rather strange news about High End and mind control devices calmly. It did concern her, particularly what it meant for the future of this war. Things have taken a very drastic turn, very suddenly. She wasn't very fond of a device like that in Paladins hands.
She smiled a bit at Zombies blatant attempt to annoy Rika. She had found him amusing last time too.  She was actually a bit surprised how unaffected by his nude state she was. She had known he'd been naked before, but she'd expected much more of a reaction than she was actually feeling. For the moment it was of very little matter anyway.
Jack analyzed the group for a moment. They were in quite the state. The Families officers were acting as dignified as expected, but the mere fact that they were here was quite telling. Losing High End must have been quite the blow, particularly to someone like Charles Paladin.  She smiled at Atlass attempt to appear casual. She almost always had weapons on hand, so if this were to turn messy, she was well prepared. She leaned in close to Atlas, whispering,

I'm certain he's not dead. Both he and Ryder not being here have put us at an inconvenience, but we can manage if negotiations aren't cocked up beyond repair. Though truth be told, you and I rarely use Ryder as a source of guidance anyway.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:03 am

Nathan Crockett

"Dingly dong! Yeah!" Zombie confirmed in response to Eve, it was very important that everyone knew that, Charles was not nice. Of course he was handed a coat by Atlas, to which he nodded to the man and took it, putting it on if only because it was still winter thus freaking cold. And being butt naked in the middle of winter was probably not the most healthy of life choices. Not like anyone in this whole city was good at making choices anyways. He then stayed quiet as Rika spoke, he really didn't seem to care much about what she was saying, you could see him tuning out a bit as she spoke. Probably wondering where Chelsea was, he kind of missed her. He'd go look for her as soon as this boring stuff was over "Okay... so me and Eve can testify to this... I can't explain everything... mostly because I didn't understand much of it for shit. But apparently Black Dragon built this huge machine that uses psychics...! And wit the psychics and the machine-thing he can mind control the whole world and-! Uh... Eve maybe you'd be better at explaining Heavenly Treasure..." he muttered, looking over to her. He'd probably sound like an idiot trying to explain this all, and she probably knew more than everyone else anyways.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:59 am

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
where i was born  

Eve couldn`t help but giggle at Mocha`s clearly angered response- it was a bit too much of a reaction, of course, but-- petty people would give petty reactions. "Who needs you?" She mumbled haughtily, turning her attention to Rika all over again- but while looking toward the woman, her sight skimmed over Atticus again... and, well-- she wanted to be the one to kill Atticus. His current condition wasn`t guaranteeing that she could do that. "Um- I need a medic on that one--?? Where are your medics?" She asked several footmen, giving Atticus a bit of a 'can you believe these guys' look-- before trying her best to keep her attention on Rika. She was certainly having a hard time focusing-
Eve joined Rika and Zombie at the table, listening to the latter`s explanation of recent events and finding it mediocre at best-- she was about to let it stay, though, thinking maybe it would be simple enough for Vulture Team people-- but, then Zombie was asking her to explain...
She gave a small, graceful sigh as she knitted her fingers together, placing her hands upon the table before them. She made very firm eye-contact with Rika, but broke it soon after- glancing about the room quickly, as if-- almost paranoid of being overheard. "...Heavenly Treasure is a machine located within Highend-" She quietly murmured, "It`s powered by four psychic individuals. They`ve located three of the four, I believe. That`s beside the point- this machine, in short, is capable of manipulating humanity`s collective consciousness in one fell swoop. Charles took Highend, and... I don`t know what he`s planning per say- but, considering past events... I can guarantee it`s in our best interest to put a stop to his actions. I need to defend my city at any cost- and, well... my city just happens to be located on Earth, so the whole world needs to be okay too." She nodded, managing a smile now. "I advise you not to publicly break your truce with Paladin... they`re much too large a threat to make a full public enemy out of, and while Vulture Team has always been about big and bold and all-- now`s not the time. But, long story short- we should be working together on this one. Last time, I got backed into a corner- and I can assure you that I won`t be made helpless ever again..."  

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:24 am

Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika listened to both of the explanations quite carefully taking it all in one piece at a time this machine sounded very very bad and she did not like the sound of being Paladins mind slave one little bit she furrowed her brow and rubbed her temples "This is just bad news isn't it I can see why you were so upset that I was wasting time, this needs to be dealt with right away, because there is no way I am becoming Paladin's fucking mind slave. I see where you are coming from in respect to the relations with Paladin now and when Ryder gets back I will inform him of this problem straight away. As acting in charge I agree to us working together we will need all the help we can get to take Paladin down if we are going to stop this cluster fuck from happening, to defend the city because we all have to live here. While we are working together and because your home has been taken I will extend you the offer of living on premises with use to our facilities expect the labs and armory for obvious reasons that we have experimental technology in both that after we are done our truce we don't want you getting your hands on, But we have enough living quarters for you and your people, Also for this truce to be successful I need a guarantee that you and your people will refrain from attacking or killing any of Vulture members while we have our truce and you are on our premises. Those are my only contingencies for us to work together" once Rika was done she crossed her arms and leaned back in her chair quite pleased with the ground rules she had just laid out but still very much not ok with the entire idea of brain controlling machiney-thing.           

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:34 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 39 A-s_mushi_shi_05_blu-ray720pd80ce794-mkv_snapshot_02-13_2011-12-23_04-02
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

Atlas turned to Jack and nodded, he knew Jackal wouldn't die on them so easily... He particularly nodded at the part about Ryder... Honestly if either of their bosses weren't back soon Atlas was very tempted to leave the base with Jack and The other lieutenant she had met in their division, and go find... He hadn't had time to meet her but from what Jack had said Lezlee was nice... As Rika, Eve and Zombie moved into the other room, Atlas moved over to the hallway outside listening in... his eyes widened when he heard about the Heavenly Treasure. He had read documents on the hypocrisy of utopia and theories about mind controlled societies... it had never occurred to him that this may have been used in practice, at least not at such a large scale as they were talking... Then Eve called for a Doctor, he leaned against the wall making sure he couldn't be seen from the inside of the room while giving Jack some room to get inside seeing as Mocha had left after what Eve said... I think someone calls dear.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next