Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

+8
Emu Queen
Not Manchee
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:02 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 2410
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Kraven seemed to stop chewing the scenery as soon as he heard the familiar voice he was looking for "AAAAH! THERE HE IS!" Kraven yelled, his voice booming through the halls as he turned to Ryder, smiling to him as he quickly prepared himself for yet another scuffle. This is what Kraven loved, he'd only been here for about a minute and they were already going to go and kill each other "BWAHAHAHAH! THAT'S WHAT I LOVE ABOUT YAH! SO MUCH BLOODLUST! Hell... you're getting into this more than ME! I FEEL INDECENT! BWAHAHAHA!" but then Kraven got on a knee, placing a finger on Ryder's lips "But shhhhhhhhh! Outside...? No no no no NO NO NOOOO! That would be boring... Carrion Land is BOOORING! I'll have none of that... at all... no... I have a better idea... I mean... what could beat the classics...?" Kraven already had a pretty good idea on where they could fight. After all, Kraven wanted this to be their last fight, part eight in a three part play! He wasn't done though, he wanted to rile Ryder up some more. So the blonde removed his finger and stood back up "You... and me... at my old church. Sound fair enough? I'd say its time we end it..." he told the red head eagerly "Now... I really should tell you what's at stake... I'm not sure if you heard much from them... but The Muppets, The Deathworshippers, and The Family are gone now... in particular I murdered The Muppets... all of them... and then I killed my faction too. They were weak, unfit to survive... so naturally I feel I should inform you that if you fail..." Kraven once against closed in on Ryder "I will repeat the same process with Vulture Team. Everyone will die. Everyone whether they be man woman or child... and then... I will do the same to Paladin and Black Dragon... and then I believe I'll do the same to the rest of the world... I believe Scarlet City is long overdue being nuked..."

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  scullpanda Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:57 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika was waiting for Ryder to get back to her on the cocoa thing when she heard a booming voice and screams and Ryder went off to deal with it Rika couldn't help but wonder what the fuck was going on so she quickly looked to see who was there and saw he was a large blonde man that she didn't recognize but she kept listening to the conversation and eventually she figured out that this was Kraven she stopped short when he said that he had killed his team though and she quickly went for her phone   

To: Ash
 I know I just sent you a text but are you ok. Kraven is here and he just said he killed everyone at the battle you were at. Please be ok, we have a date to have and if your ass is dead I'm going to bring you back and kill you myself for standing me up. 

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:39 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 Ryder207_zps400358a9

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder visibly drew back when Kraven brought his finger close to his face, quite obviously looking offput by the action. It was pretty obvious now that trying to simply threaten Kraven with the bat wouldn't do any good, since he'd come so close anyway, so he lowered his arm, glaring at Kraven warily as he mentioned wanting to go to one of the 'classics' to fight. And then, as Kraven went on to say that several factions had been destroyed so quickly...Ryder actually felt shocked. Even the Family? Sure they had lost power recently, but...they had always been such a threat. And Kraven had even killed his own troops...this part didn't hit Ryder as much of a surprise. However--then Vulture Team was brought into the mix. Ryder grit his teeth as the blonde threatened the faction, and then others after it...including Scarlet City. A faint remembrance at the back of his mind reminded him that Jo's family was in Scarlet City...along with scores of other people.
"If you think for even a second that I'm gonna let you do that, then you must be even crazier usual," Ryder snapped in reply, glowering at the man before him. "Fine then. I'll take your challenge. I've beaten you before...and I'll do it again." Although it was clear that Kraven now was much more of a threat than he was before--which was really saying something--Ryder knew that he couldn't simply give up. He had decided to align himself with those who couldn't defend themselves--and Kraven was practically a force of nature--a force of nature that would rip through anyone who got in his way. Ryder had steeled himself--deciding to be the mountain that stood firm in the whirlwind of destruction that was Kraven. His only choice was to take this challenge--and win. Defeat was not an option. "Are we doing this now...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:55 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 2410
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 Layout13
Kraven

Kraven kept looking down on Ryder, his eyes fixated on the reed head, his malicious grin unmoving. He had always found Ryder's antics amusing "BWAHAHAHAA! REALLY NOW!? Those are big words coming from you... considering you are but a man and I am... well..." Kraven lowered himself down to get on eye to eye level with The Boss "A god..." no one could stop him now, he was convinced. When Yuri was once a man, he could believe such claims, after all, he was just a man and Ryder was a man. But now, as a god, Ryder was nothing but a persistent insect "This is a far cry from our last fight... you know that Ryder... heheh... you WILL die this time... and lets be fair here..." Kraven slowly lifted himself up, breaking eye contact "Think back to our last fights... if you think about it... the only time you've ever decisively beaten me was that one time at The Walls... the odds are against you... and back then I wasn't a god..." Kraven then turned his back on Ryder and began to walk away "You face PERFECTION, a mere man stands no chance against perfection... follow me... its about time we end this..." Father Death then just walked away, any footmen that stood in his way originally ran clear of the giant as soon as he was seen to avoid further bloodshed "Now, later, yesterday, WHEN we fight matters not to me... but I'd say you're eager... so at last I say..." Kraven walked over to the entrance, taking one step out of Carrion land before turned back to Ryder for a moment "Finally..." in a soft voice, then he turned his back once again and just walked away.
(EXIT)

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:21 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 Ryder207_zps400358a9

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder kept up his defiant glare, even as the huge man before him looked him right in the eye--and it was only after Kraven left that Ryder let his muscles slacken. He looked down at the ground for a moment--only to see the rampant bloodshed that Kraven had wrought--and then, with newly set determination, he looked back up towards the entrance. Ignoring the soreness in his back, he turned, briskly walking down the hall back to the kitchen where Rika was.
"Rika--I'm going out. Let everyone else know, okay? But--don't let anyone follow me. I'm going to go finish Kraven off once and for all...I'll take that hot cocoa when I get back, alright? He might think he's got my number, but he's got a whole other thing coming. Trust me. I'll see you then...Rika--you're in charge until I get back." He turned then, moving back towards the entrance. He stood in the destroyed entryway, wondering if he could stay true to this optimism. He was fairly certain that this wasn't a situation that he was going to simply walk away from...already injured, and going in to fight Kraven with amplified powers...there was a good chance that he would die here. That thought set in as he exited Carrion Land, stopping outside again to look back at the entrance, into the bunker through the destroyed walls. He felt a seed of doubt burrow its way into the pit of his stomach--he didn't want this to be the last time he would see this place. He didn't want this to be the last time he would see the others within--and he most certainly knew that he couldn't let himself die before seeing Jo again. He took solace in these thoughts--knowing that he had to protect the people that he cared about most--and...quite truthfully, the rest of the people in the world. Whether anyone else knew it or not...Ryder came to a realization that whether he won or lost this battle would decide the fate for the entire world. Kraven couldn't run loose. Not again. With that thought, every ounce of trepidation in Ryder's body seemed to vanish, like a flame coming forth to set it alight, until that dread was nothing more than ashes. There was no stopping now--only moving forward. And fear, he knew, would only hold him back. His only choice now was to move forward and conquer--defeat everyone that threatened the world until it could become a better place. So, for the sake of everyone, the world--he stepped forward into the city, carrying his bat with him as he set off towards the site of the first burgeoning of the rivalry that had burned between him and Kraven.

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:40 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha heard the screams... She heard the voice of Kraven, and Mocha stayed in her seat for the longest time in her life. She didn't move whatsoever. She didn't hear Kraven. NOPE. She didn't hear it at all. But she knew that she was only delluding herself. She sat on the chair, staring at her papers. She got up and looked around. Where was Dorothy? Downstairs? She walked out to peek outside, and then took some steps. She had to find Ryder, and kept the hood over her face. She heard Ryder and stopped for a moment, looking at Rika. "He's... Going alone?" she asked as she looked towards the exit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:46 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jack watched the proceedings with Jolyne, then Kraven from the door of Jackals office. She placed her trust in Jackals judgment. Though she was still unconvinced the woman was being truthful with them. The Deathworshippers at this point, aside from the few casualties they'd suffered recently, had no reason to desire surrendering. Jack watched her boss, along with Bunny and Buddi exit Carrion Land, giving Atlas a look.
If they don't return after a certain point in time, we should try to follow them. This may not end very well for us.
Then Kraven appeared. Jack prepared to move when Ryder began addressing the blonde, leaving before she could get a word in. She looked away from the exit after a moment, looking to see who was present. She turned back to Atlas after a moment.
What would you like to do, love? I'd like to keep an eye on this, but we've been ordered to do otherwise. 

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:29 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 5FXEm2m
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullet

I know I'm just a kid, but this is my home and I'm going to do my best to protect  everyone!
Nate nodded at Mocha as she walked away. The situation with Jolyne seemed to be done. He didn't really trust her, but he wanted to trust Jackals decision. He was their strategist for a reason. At least Nate hoped so. He at least knew Bunny and Buddi were strong enough to take care of themselves. He watched the woman leave, about to move when Kraven suddenly appeared.
Nate's grip on the gun by his side tightened as he saw the man. This man was supposed to be dead. That was the one thing he'd been able to console himself with after mom had died.  He was so angry he couldn't move. How had he even come back? Nate watched Ryder leave, hearing his order, but not liking it. He was still in a wheel chair. Nate knew Ryder had defeated him before, but he hadn't been this badly injured before. Nate turned to Rika and Mocha, his grip relaxing on his gun as he put the gun away.

I know Ryder ordered us to not follow, but should we really let him fight Kraven alone?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:36 pm

Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika nodded as Ryder left and with most of the other officers gone Ryder left her in charge which was a thing that she was not to entirely ok with partially because she really didn't want to have to deal with anything that might go down and partially because she had to deal with people she sighed "Fine you better come back in one piece or else Ryder be safe ok" she went to the intercom and called everyone upstairs for an emergency meeting in the kitchen to inform everyone what was going on so as to keep everyone informed and not freaking out or wanting to go after them, hoping they would listen to her she let out a big sigh and sat down at the kitchen table and waited for people to show up. Then she looked at Mocha and Nate and responded "yes and we all are going to let him he put me in charge until he got back and theres no way in hell anyone is going after him this is his fight and we have no right to intrude"    

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:21 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 Bravery97_zpse69a2503

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

"Here I am!" Bravery announced as he trotted into the kitchen, moving over towards Rika and giving her a thumbs up. "So, we're having a meeting? I don't think I've ever heard you use the mic before, Rika--what's up?" A quick look around showed that neither Ryder nor Jackal seemed to be in the appointed meeting place--which made Bravery curious to know what exactly was going on.
At around the same time, Chelsea entered the kitchen as well, although more quietly. She took a seat in one of the chairs, gently placing her laptop case down on her lap, then looked up at the others and waited to hear what was going on. She looked pretty tired--she had been working hard for the past few days--but just tired--not upset at all. Still, she seemed a bit worried about something...

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 Chelsea202_zpsbd7b174c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 Mushi
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

Atlas shook his head at Jack's question and smiled leaning back in his chair as he took a drag off of his cigarette...No need to worry about him... Knowing those two they'll keep it to themselves, and Ryder's handled Kraven before... Atlas knew Kraven wasn't exactly who he was 6 months ago last time he and Ryder fought but Ryder had two qualities that would beat out most anything... A good Survivor's instinct... and DUMB LUCK... He had heard of the different times Ryder and Kraven had fought and if nothing else Ryder at least had those things going for him... Let's just wait here until Jackal makes his way back here, or until the Footmen call in... The Footmen are already watching the Deathworshippers if anything goes wrong they'll call in... and until Jackal gets back we really shouldn't endanger anything that's already going on... right now, we should just wait and watch.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:21 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 5FXEm2m
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullet

I know I'm just a kid, but this is my home and I'm going to do my best to protect  everyone!
Nate looked at Rika, frowning as she didn't seem to really understand where he was coming from.
I understand that. I don't want to take this fight away from Ryder with all those two have between them, but, Rika, Ryder's been using a wheel chair to move around base. He's still strong, but things are going to be even harder fighting Kraven with how messed up Ryder is right now.
Nate turned away, noticing Chelsea was there. He walked over to her. She seemed tired. Nate wasn't really sure but seemed like something might have been bothering her. Nate was still a bit on edge from seeing Kraven, so he could have been wrong though.

Hey, Chelsea. Are you okay? You seem a little off.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:35 pm

Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika was not going to deal with Nate and his youthful views right now she had other problems as she looked around and saw there was a decent amount of people there she decided that now was as good as any to make the announcement  "Hi guys for anyone wondering why I called you here and not Ryder, he's off base right now because if you saw the carnage in the hall we had a visit from Kraven and he wants to go duke it out with him, I know some of you may want to go after him but do not under any circumstance do so, he has ordered so and he also left me in charge until he gets back so thats why I called the meeting one to inform you of whats happening and two to ask that you don't do anything stupid or leave the base with so many people gone right now we need everyone staying here for safety, I know Ryder has been in a wheel chair but if he thinks he can deal with it let him he knows his own limits better then we do, he is our leader and I trust is judgment. Thats uh all I guess and if anyone want hot cocoa I'm making some" Rika spoke confidently and with great poise up until the line about cocoa where she kinda tapered off and started thinking about her stomach          

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:07 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha nodded and felt Dorothy on her hip. She looked down at the girl and smiled down at her. Dorothy smiled back before concentrating on Rika's message. "So... Let me get this straight... Ryder, who is in a wheel chair is going to fight Kraven... All by himself." Mocha said as she held her head. "Dear god..." she said as she turned back and Dorothy raised her hand in response to have some cocoa. "First Buddi leaves... Though I trust that he'll be alright, but now Ryder..." she said as she sat down and held her head. The hallway had to be cleaned now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:17 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack smiled at Atlass reaction, nodding her head, as she leaned on the edge of the desk next to him. She could hear the meeting going on from where they were, but having seen the events the meeting was discussing first hand Jack felt no need to join them in the kitchen. Particularly after Rika disbanded the meeting as quickly as she had called it.
I know, love. Our boss is quite capable of taking care of himself. Ryder handling Kraven isn't what I was concerned about. He's managed before in less than ideal circumstances.  
She absentmindedly ran a hand through his hair as she mused to herself, smiling as she recollected Baker Street. She did hope to run into that man again. He was quite fun.
We really couldn't do much to endanger them if we tried. Those actually taken are more than capable. Did I tell you I found a new playmate the other day? This one was from Black Dragon. He actually tried to draw it out. He sacrificed his men to expose me to blood.  Your necklace helped. I was able to maintain control of myself for longer than expected all things considered. I don't know how long I would have without. Truth be told, the battle was mostly over, by the time I finally did lose control.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:46 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 Gabriel23_zps4e4d23de

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel had quietly continued his search for food despite knowing he wasn't going to magically find something pre-made- but after a few moments he eventually gave up, instead sinking to the ground against the wall in an out of the way corner and just... spacing off.
This whole war thing was a bit of a shocker to him, in all honesty- he hadn't expected it... Perhaps that made him naive- but he wasn't quite sure he'd thought it would explode to such a grand scale... and he was worried, too. They'd been attacked at home base and almost been beaten- at least, from the looks of it after they arrived back from Baker Street. He had heard plenty from chatty footmen about what had happened and he couldn't help but hope they could pull through...
His silent musings were only interrupted by Rika's announcement over the intercom- he hadn't even noticed her entering the kitchen, but when the crackle of the loudspeaker broke into his thoughts, he jumped, then climbed to his feet- then frowned some upon hearing her words. Ryder... He honestly wasn't too sure he agreed with the redhead's thought process but he would follow orders, at least for now- he didn't know what to think, or say... Quietly, he went back to trying to hunt for food, seeming even more troubled now- though after a moment, the last part of what Rika had said clicked, and he turned around and wandered closer to her.
"Did you mention hot chocolate...?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:09 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 Matthias36_zpsef803fcf

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias gritted his teeth as Justus helped him to sit up, taking a deep breath and trying to keep from seeming too pained by such a simple movement- the pain meds worked fine... until he tried to move at all. Once he was propped up though, it was better, and he sighed a bit as he got comfortable in the new, sitting position. "Ah... thank you..." he murmured quietly, ducking his head and still somewhat refusing to look towards Justus- though he was somewhat forced to as the other brought food up to his mouth. He reached out and took the bite off the fork, chewing quietly- before blinking at Justus' question. That... seemed rather random. He raised a brow, before swallowing quickly. "Uh... yeah, sure...? Why?" he asked, curious.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:10 am

Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika smiled at both Gabriel and Dorothy "Yea I did, you want some Gabriel, Dorothy you too I'm guessing" the pot on the stove began to sing and Rika walked over and turned off the stove then reached and got out another mug and began to make the hot cocoa when she was done she offered a mug to both Dorothy and Gabriel.          

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:55 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 Mushi

Atlas smiled as Jack mentioned his mother's necklace... he actually had no intention of taking it back from her... Jack meant a lot to Atlas, she herself had kept his darker paths separate from him... He and Scarecrow had both become very different after coming to Vulture and even more so after meeting Jack... She gave him the drive that let him fight on against his temptations, He no longer felt like a drifter really... he had always felt like a wanderer moving from place to place, not having a home where he felt he would endanger someone... it's why he took his job in Scarlet city as a train conductor... he moved from place to place so quickly he either felt like where he was wasn't really home or didn't care enough about the people around him to hold his temptations back... but with Jack it was different... he didn't have a home in the conventional sense, he had no place he felt was where he felt at home, not even Carrion Land... if they had to he'd leave the base in a heart-beat... When Atlas thought of his home he did not think of any place, but he thought of Jack. Jack was his real home. No matter where she was, or how manic she felt at the time, when Atlas thought of a place of serenity a place where his heart and mind always rested, he thought of her, now... He smiled and nodded holding back a small blush that was not visible... He stood up and hugged her speaking low...I'm really glad it helped, Love... It's so good to have you back here for a while... I-I was --- I worried while we were apart... I'm so glad you like the necklace, I'm sure if she could say she would very much approve of you having it... He implied She being his mother, who had originally owned the silver necklace... He didn't intend on actually ever getting it back, like he had said before Jack and the others had left for Baker Street... He wanted her to keep it... It was his mother's prized possession, the first thing his father had given her and He cared more about Jack than he'd ever thought he'd know to care about someone.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:53 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 Elliot13

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 Ellioy10
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot walked into the room, holding a short over his shoulder as usual. He had a grin on his face that practically displayed his disdain for Ryder upon his face "Heh... how pathetic..." he muttered as he leaned against the wall. He lit himself a cigarette to smoke then continued "No offense to you girly... but let me get this straight. Our oh-so-great leader leaves alone in a vain attempt to deal with the same guy he's been fighting for a year like an idiot. Bunny is gone, Jackal is gone... and they left you, who's only been with out for maybe a few months... in charge? That surely sounds like some piss poor leadership on his part." he continued, a snide smile on his face "I'm surprised this whole goddamn faction hasn't fallen apart under his leadership... it'll be a blessing if he goes and gets himself killed by the nun..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Alright... who's trying to kill us now?"
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:05 pm

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack smiled at Atlas, fingering the necklace with her free hand. She knew without him saying it that he'd never intended to ask for the necklace back. He'd grown to mean more t her than she'd ever thought he would. He was one of the few people who learned of her blood rage and tried to understand it. The people in Vulture had been far more understanding then she'd expected at first, but Atlas was one of the few who'd gotten close enough to become a factor to help her contain it. Jack hadn't had someone like that in a long time. She pretended not to notice his blush, moving so he hopefully wouldn't see her own. She leaned into his hug with a calm smile.
Thank you, Love. I was worried too. What could happen here. What did happen here. This war is brewing quite strongly now. More and more people are attacking us on our own home front. Things have become quite interesting lately. 
She smiled as Atlas mentioned his mother. He had very little left of her. It was very touching for her that he would give such an item to her. She leaned even closer for a moment, kissing him, moving her hand from his hair to his cheek.
It's nice to think she would have. I highly doubt she foresaw you giving it to a woman you met while in prison. I believe your father was quite surprised too.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:09 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 A-s_mushi_shi_05_blu-ray720pd80ce794-mkv_snapshot_02-13_2011-12-23_04-02

Atlas smiled and kissed Jack back then chuckled at her last comment... I hope she wasn't expecting me to even be here... And I know she would have approved of you Jack. Atlas rolled his eyes at the mention of his father, he still had reservations about his father. He had gotten over his Father's death long ago, and initially he had felt both bewildered and amazed that his father had survived ten years ago that night... He knew his from what his Father had said he was still the paranoid odd man he had grown up with. His paranoia was never destructive but Atlas remembered he had always been a nervous wreck during times of stress... He's a good man, We've made our separate ways though... Perhaps when this is all over you can ask him, if he comes out of whatever gopher-hole he's dug himself into---HAHAHA!... Atlas pulled Jack into another kiss before letting her go just held in his arms, then sitting back down... as he looked up he noticed Eliot out the door of the kitchen, he wondered if they should go speak to the man... Atlas didn't dislike the man's company, infact is was refreshing seeing someone outside of his division watching the Team as much as The Enemy... He also had to admit he partially agreed with Elliot on the basis of Ryder, he knew Ryder from Derry and although he had lost contact with the younger man after Atlas had moved to Scarlet City he could see Ryder still liked putting on his tough guy routine which probably worked with the Gang he had made to protect Derry, but here in NML, Atlas doubted it was as effective if at all... Waving, He signaled to the blonde to join them in kitchen, as he lit another cigarette and leaned back in his chair again.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 ArmenNoir_036
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:02 am

Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika stopped smiling when Elliot interjected she shot him a killer glare "starting a sentence with no offense does not make anything any less offensive Elliot, plus girly is not an endearing nickname and yea our red headed leader is being a dumbass but its his fight so let it be this is his score to settle, As for the leaving me in charge part yea everyone else was gone and I don't know why he chose me but I can assure you I am very competent so don't fucking go there just because I have been here less time does not mean I am any less invested in Vultures well being then anyone else and don't think for a second that I will hesitate to shoot your ass if you insult me one more time got that, Now if you are not going to have hot cocoa go insult someone else's competence" Rika was now in a very bad mood she did not like being talked down to and she frankly hated that this guy thought less of her because she had been here for less time then some of the others he may be cute but damn he was annoying and a bit of a dick and that kinda killed it for her that along with the fact she was very happy where she was with Ashley because he actually thought highly of her which made her happy she looked down at her phone to see if he had texted her back still slightly worried about what Kraven had said about killing everyone but she had faith that he was as badass as he seemed to be so he was probably fine but that didn't stop her from worrying a bit.       

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:24 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 Elliot13

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 Ellioy10
Red Sun

Elliot let out a sigh after he spoke his mind, he looked around, noticing that another guy was signaling him to join in. He was on the verge of doing so, because at this point he'd like to at least be away from all the Conqueror Worm leftovers that seemed to take over the faction. but then Rika spoke out, receiving a scoff from Elliot in return "Woah, woah there girly! There's another problem right there! You ain't much for leadership material if you threaten to shoot every guy that speaks his opinion! I mean seriously, you're gonna shoot me! I dare you to try!" Elliot gave her a defiant glare, partnered with an unnerved smile on his face "The truth is that out leader abandoned us to go show off! Both him and Jackal did, they find their own little enemies that we could easily defeat if we all just worked together and just decide to claim them as if they were girlfriends or some shit! Don't you all see how ridiculous this is!? This is a matter of life and death... if we fail we all die... why have a leader that promotes failure? We need a new leader... someone responsible and willing to make the tough choices..."

"Alright... who's trying to kill us now?"
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:30 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 Zombie10

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 38 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan walked out to the decayed entrance of Carrion Land, admittedly it had been torn apart in a previous scuffle and they'd yet to repair it. Which only meant that entrances were going to be a bit easier "Okay guys-" he spoke out to The Family "Play it cool! I go WAY back with these guys!" and by way back he meant that he tried to kill them on several occasions and wanted to sleep with the bosses' younger sister. Zombie walked right into Carrion Land, not even knocking and just skedaddled right in. The halls of Carrion Land were somewhat confusing but Zombie tried to remember the layout based off his previous visit here. He got deep enough into Carrion Land to hear Rika talk about shooting and Elliot talk about new leadership, at which point he knocked on the wall and gave them an awkward smile, asking "Uh... is this a bad time...?" whilst pointing to the other Family officers.

"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme -I'm Here to Show the World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next