Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor

+7
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor Empty Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  Emu Queen Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:09 pm

The entrance to Carrion Land is a lift from the sandy desert surface outside--it scales down to the First Floor, and takes about five minutes to travel down. This floor is namely an entertainment and work space-- it holds the mess hall, offices, bar, plant sanctuary, and infirmary--where the Domestic Division is stationed. Carrion Land is built with thorough Paladin Technology--coated in metallic walls and floors, making it quite hard to break through. Explosives should do the trick, though.

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:55 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor Ryder134_zps0349a4d4

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Papers rustled quietly on The Enforcer's desk as he leafed through them, checking over the files for a second time before letting them drop to the table, the neat stack of papers splaying across the already messy desk. Ryder sighed, rubbing his tired eyes, he stood--through with paperwork for the moment. He didn't pause to straighten his desk before he simply stepped out of his office, kicking the door shut behind him as he went. His bat was gripped loosely in his hand--he'd picked it up from where it'd been leaning against the desk. In days long ago, he hadn't cared so much to carry it everywhere--but now, he knew better. Never leave your weapon. Ever. Otherwise--well, it should have been obvious.
Ryder moved down the hall at a slow, steady pace--not really seeming to be caring where he was going at this point. Nobody was around--so he wasn't really required to look "content" at the moment, anyway--and instead, without really meaning to, there was a grim frown plastered across his face. He hated paperwork. But, it was necessary to keep this place running...
Eventually, Ryder arrived in the entrance hall of the floor, near where the lift that went outside. There were a few chairs in the area...and he took a seat wearily in one of them, letting his bat lean up against the arm of the chair. Today hadn't been much different...he guessed that he could count his blessings that they hadn't been assaulted or anything...and even though he knew that, he didn't seem quite so enthused about it...It hardly even seemed to matter to him at this point.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:08 am

Carrion Land // First Floor Bunny24_zps072981c2
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny was walking back from the infirmary, checking on people, and saw Ryder near the entrance. Ever since Jo's death, he'd been feeling down, and frankly, she was tired of it. He was leader now. He had to take charge. But with him in such a moody state, no one WOULD take his orders to heart. She wanted to help...in what way she could.
She walked over to Ryder and spoke up. "Sup Chief?" she said, crossing her arms. Over the small time skip, Bunny had cut her hair short, trying to give herself a more mature look. Her scar had healed a bit more, but still, it was there across her eye. "You...look bleak...you wanna talk?" she asked. It was pretty cold in Carrion land, since the winter months had come.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:11 am

Carrion Land // First Floor Pugsy_10

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsy was just walking around Carrion Land, looking for Ivy, whom he feared had locked herself in the closet again. As such he had been walking around, but then he saw Ryder, in his usual composure, as he moved to the entrance. Pugsy followed him, but he didn't stop and say a word until Ryder had stopped. The man smiled "Hey bro! It's finally snowing! Ain't it beautiful! I'm wearing my snow hat- oh- uh- but Ivy keeps calling it my hobo hat-" Pugsy looked rather bothered by Ivy calling his hat the hobo hat "So... we should like- play baseball or something- yeah!" he said with a big smile on his face, though honestly sounding quite awkward while speaking, he always felt weird whiel talking to Ryder lately. Then he saw Bunny "Oh... er- hey Bunny." he greeted to her, one of the people in Vulture he had never really talks with or associated with, it was honestly strange to see her.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:22 am

Mocha Deren

The Doctor

Carrion Land // First Floor MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha had been cleaning the medical supplies when Bunny came, and they had a nice little chat. Mocha let Bunny check whatever she needed to check since... Well who was she to say no? "Have a good day!" Mocha called after Bunny when she left... It was so strange to be in Vulture after all these years and past battles of hating their guts. When she made the transition it wasn't easy. She had to deal with everyone questioning her loyalty. If it wasn't for Bravery she would have left a long time ago. She didn't blame them. Honestly she was expecting it to go on a bit longer and threats to leave, but no threats came. And people just grew to accept her. She looked over at Elliot... He was still breathing... But still in a coma. She was going to have that hard question soon. Should she take him off life support and let him fight to come back? Or keep him this way. She was going to have to change him soon too. She sighed as she went out herself to get herself some coffee. "Afternoon... Or Morning... Whatever time it is." she greeted as she walked to get her coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:24 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder kind of just sat there and blinked at the two of them for a moment, surprised to see them there. He didn't know why he was so surprised--they did kind of live there and all. As Bunny asked if he wanted to talk, he shook his head, conjuring up what little fake smile he could before speaking,
"Hey--I'm just fine. No need to worry." He then addressed Pugsy--and seemed just the slightest bit surprised again. He didn't know that it was snowing...he'd been inside all day, after all.
"Snowing, huh...? Haven't played baseball in the snow in ages..." he looked down slightly, giving a half-hearted chuckle, pausing for a moment before standing up, running a hand back through his hair before looking to Pugsy and nodding. "You know...I like that idea. Let's get everyone together and head outside. I think that we all deserve a bit of a snow day..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:33 am

Mocha Deren

The Doctor

Mocha paused when she heard the word 'snow'. This was a desert! There was no snow here right? Mocha leaned back to where the others were and gave an odd look to them. A look that said 'Are you serious?' and stood there with an empty coffee cup. "Excuse me... Not that I object to baseball, but... Is it really snowing?" Mocha asked with straight face. She had seen snow here before... And my God did it give her nightmares. The winters here, when it snowed were REALLY BAD. It was hard to survive. NO wonder it was so cold!

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:34 am

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsy looked rather sad when he saw Ryder's half-hearted smile, he didn't seem to do as well of a job of hiding his despair as he probably thought he did. Pugsy was about to try and be inspirational and all, until Ryder agreed to a baseball game "Really!? ABWA! AWESOMETASTIC!" Pugsy said in the most spirited manner possible. Pugsy then started jogging in place "LET'S GO! WOOOOO-!" Pugsy then ran out of Carrion Land. The base was free of Pugsy voices for a few minutes before Pugsy then came back, literally covered in snow "Hey... so there's a lot of snow outside...- when I opened the door it kinda all fell on me-"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:40 am

BunnyMio

Bunny turned to Pugsy and smiled. As they ran off, Bunny quickly followed, only to see Pugsy covered in snow. She laughed a bit, and then went outside. It was snowing, a good amount too. "Wow...ain't seen this much snow since my time in Little Rock...it's nice...we're gonna have ourselves a white holiday season, I reckon..." she walked into the snow, dressed for it perfectly okay. "Come on!" she urged them to follow.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:49 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

The sight of Pugsy all coated in snow did do something to make the corner of Ryder's mouth twitch slightly as they began moving outside. Pugsy was goofy as ever--that guy's optimism was almost contagious.
Ryder stepped outside along with the others, looking up at the gray sky, watching the white flakes of snow fall. He held out a hand momentarily to catch one of the snowflakes--which promptly melted on his palm. Playing baseball in the snow...man, did that take him back. It had only been a few years...but it felt like decades since the last time he'd seen his hometown. Not that he wanted to see the shell that it had probably become at this point...
He paused for a moment to take a deep breath, feeling the chill air fill his lungs before he exhaled, a large puff of mist floating into the air before his mouth, before he looked to Pugsy again and asked,

"Uh--do we have a baseball handy...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:53 am

Mocha Deren

The Doctor

Mocha sighed as she was ignored... This usually happened, but whatever... She had gotten used to it. Mocha walked over to the door and gasped. "Oh God no... Oh God..." she whispered under her breath. The snow had already started. And even though she was happy that Ryder, Pugsy and Bunny were enjoying it, and she won't spoil it right now... She was going to have to tell them about the winters here, and to be prepared. "You guys have fun... I'll stay back here..." Mocha called as she looked around for a baseball. She didn't find one, but a bouncy ball. She threw one over to Ryder. "Catch..." she said as she sipped her coffee.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:57 am

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy tried to wipe some snow off his shoulders before looking to Bunny "Yeah...- I mean... I didn't even know it would snow in a desert-! Who would've though it would snow here! It feels like Maine all over again-!" he said smiling to her. Then he looked over to Ryder, whom seemed somewhat more happier for whatever reason "Heh... I mean... don't you always have baseballs on you? I thought you were baseball guy bro-?" he asked the red headed man, tilting his head to the side. For some reason he had the idea stuck in his head that Ryder had baseballs on him at all times, no matter what the situation. He raised an eyebrow when Mocha said for them to have fun "We will miss-!" he addressed her like she was a teacher, he always seems to talk to her like she was an older lady for whatever reason.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:07 am

Mocha Deren

The Doctor "Doc"

"That's a good question Pugsy... And there is an answer. If the desert is far enough North it will snow. Not every year, but it's frequent enough." Mocha said with a nod as she stared up at the sky. She crossed her arms, trying to keep warm. "I remember when I first saw it snow here... But that is another story... And please call me Mocha." Mocha said as she shook her head and adjusted her glasses and jacket. She didn't tell anyone, but she always saw Pugsy as a person she needed to teach things too. Probably the reason why he called her Miss or thought of her being a teacher.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:22 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder had been about to reply to Pugsy--but then, before he could, he had to avert his attention to catch the ball that Mocha tossed to him. He examined it for a moment--this wasn't exactly the ideal kind of ball for baseball--but it would have to do. He paused for a moment, before quietly moving forward, dragging one leg through the snow and drawing a crude version of a baseball diamond in the snow. It actually looked close-ish to being accurate, though. As he returned to home plate, he carved the plate out of the snow with his foot--the bottoms of his pants were totally soaked now, but he really didn't seem to care.
"...Uh--we--" Ryder paused for a moment to look around at the people gathered. "...We need more people--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:26 am

BunnyMio

"The things you find out." Bunny said, going further out. She looked up at the sky, closing her eyes, and feeling the snow grace her face. It felt amazing. How something so natural could happen to them here, in the middle of the desert. She couldn't help but smile. In fact...this was the happiest she had been ever since that date with Elliot all those months ago. Now that thought of him...her mind lingered to it, but...no...she couldn't shake it. Bunny's expression changed to sadness, and she looked at the ground. The negative thoughts lingered there. "It's my fault...you can't be able to play here with us." she mumbled, and then shook her head. Now was NOT the time for negative thoughts. She needed to be strong...for Ryder and the gang. "So...if we don't have a baseball...how about a classic?" she quickly made a snowball and threw it at Ryder's jacket. "SNOWBALL FIGHT!" she called. Her gloved hands were already making another snowball.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:32 am

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy took a rather depressing turn himself when Ryder pointed out they needed more people, then Bunny seemed to blame herself for things. Wow, it was like the depression Olympics. Pugsy's eyes then widened as a snow ball fight broke out. Pugsy was quick to build his own snowball with his clumsy fingers. Now Pugsy, still rather sensitive about women, would probably never throwing a snowball at Bunny- so that left one target. Keep in mind that this is someone (Pugsy), with seeming super strength, throwing a snowball, at Ryder's face. Yeah. So then Pugsy did that "Cool~!!" he happily cheered "My turn!" it zoomed towards Ryder's face at a speed that made the white orb look almost like a bullet, right towards Ryder's face.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:41 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac was busy cleaning the place making sure everything was tip top in shape and was squeaky clean. During this bit of time Mocha has been teaching him alot in the medical field and everything else to take care of in the base. He would always have a smile on his face now when doing work even when it was the hardest of times especially cleaning up after Ivy and her battery acid. That just killed the floor! He came back from the interview but his mind was perplexed at what Charles said. His cards were useless? No that couldn't be. There was no way in the world that his cards were at all weak and pathetic! Isaac clenched his fists in determination to show everyone that he will do good with his cards! He started to walk into the room that Elliot was in to check on how he was doing. everything looked pretty good and it looked like Mocha already cleaned the man up. Well that was one less job to do. He then noticed that Ms. Mocha wasn't around. Was she busy somewhere that needed help? He couldn't just leave his captain alone with a hard task! That would be rude! "Ms. Mocha? You here?" Isaac started to say and began looking everywhere his captain might need help in. He then noticed her at the entrance and ran over to where she was. "Oh thank goodness I found you Ms. Mocha! Do you need me to do anything at the moment?"

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:48 am

Mocha Deren

The Doctor "Doc"

Mocha smiled as she stepped outside and closed the door behind her. So not to make the cool air go in and take out the heat. She sipped her coffee, and sighed as it warmed her belly. "Hmmm? Oh Issac... Huh... I would say go back to monitor the patient, but you worked hard... Why don't you join in and bond. Enjoy the snow." She said as she watched them snow ball fight, and then winced when the snow ball that Pugsy threw went off like one of her bullets. This hopefully did not kill. "Just... Don't get hit by Pugsy..." She said as she turned around and went back to the infirmary.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:54 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder jumped just slightly in surprise at the cold splat that suddenly hit him straight in the back, and he turned to look at Bunny--only to have Pugsy's snowball smack him in the back of the head, the force behind it nearly bowling him over onto his face--though he did then slip in the snow, falling down to his hands and knees. He stayed there for a moment, not saying anything, his hands slowly balling up--but in actuality, as he stood up, it appeared that that had actually been--to make snowballs? He walked a few steps, then turned around so that both Pugsy and Bunny were within his vision--with a content smile actually present on his face.
"You two just made the worst mistakes of your lives," he said playfully, unable to help but grin as he readied the two snowballs to be thrown. "Pitcher up." And with that, he threw a snowball at each of them in turn, aiming with the same precision that he'd used to play baseball for all of those years.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:58 am

BunnyMio

Bunny smirked, but seeing that pitch coming, holy crap it was fast! Bunny bent back under the ball, only to have the second one hit her right in the boob. She grunted but giggled and dashed toward the boys, throwing snowballs at both Pugsy and Ryder. Though her arms were both mechanical, she didn't want to kill them, so she went easy on them, using only half her strength. This was fun. This was EXACTLY what Vulture needed.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:09 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac stood there shocked as he went outside to see...snow? Just how in the world is a damn desert snowing? No matter Isaac wasn't really used to the snow since he only saw it once as a kid. Just how was the touch? He went down to the ground and touched a bit of it with his hand before scooping it up into one of his hands. It was cold. Purely cold. 'COLD! COLD! COLD!' Isaac's head screamed in pain as he let go of the substance in his hands. As Mocha left telling him to enjoy having fun with the others and to avoid Pugsy's snowballs. Just how was he going to do this? Isaac walked over to where the others were and began scooping snowball and forming it into a ball. It was his first time however as it looked bad and unbalanced but in his eyes it was perfect. "GET READY FOR THIS!" Isaac screamed happily as he threw it at Pugsy...only for it to fall two feet in front of where he thew. '...Crap.'

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:11 am

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy smiled like a dork as Ryder had been hit by his snowballs "Haha- you okay bro!?" honestly, this wasn't the first time Ryder and he had had a snowball fight, Ryder was used to taking hits like that. And when Ryder's snowball came towards him, it hit Pugsy square in the face "..." he didn't even flinch, considering his nerves, this was rather to be expected. When the snow slowly slid from his face, he was smiling right back to Ryder "Hehe-" and then Bunny's snowball came next, hitting him in the chest. It was fairly obvious that Pugsy was too clumsy to avoid snowballs "Oh- well my turn!" he said with a smile, before gathering up a HUGE snowball and tossing it to Ryder, with nearly the same speed "Bahahahaha-!" of course he really didn't even realize Isaac threw a snowball towards him. Considering how far it went.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:14 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

Carrion Land // First Floor DorthyWinterWear3

Dorthy took a step outside and looked around. There was white stuff everywhere! "It looks like semen and marshmallows." Dorthy commented as she picked up some snow with a gloved hand. She then stuck her tongue out and began to taste the snow before throwing it down. "Doesn't taste like it though... Tastes like ice..." she said as she licked her lips. She noticed how everyone was hitting each other with snow balls, and she picked more snow up. Trying to make one. "Um... Toss!" Dorthy said as she threw one at Bunny.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:15 am

Carrion Land // First Floor Justus15_zps70b197a2

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

aND SUDDENLY.
"AND THUS THE KNIGHT OF AZURE FLAMES LEAPS FORTH FROM HIS STEALTHY POSITION TO JOIN THE STRUGGLE--THE STRUGGLE IS REAL--OH SO REAL AND OH SO READY TO BE ENTERED--!" Justus kind of suddenly leapt out from behind a snowbank--it was unclear just how long he had been there--and he promptly began throwing snowballs at Isaac, having ambushed him, grinning playfully. "May my projectiles of cold fluff strike true--!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:44 am

Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Carrion Land // First Floor Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate face broke into a huge grin as soon as he noticed the snow falling. His mom had always talked about how it always snowed in the town where she grew up. He had grown up on promises of a snow day where they would safely make snow angel and impale each other with snow balls.
Nate ran to the entrance of the building in time to see Justus jump into the middle of the snowball fight.
He ran out, acting like a kid for the first time in a while, and  lobbed a snow ball at Justus.
Hey, Boss. Beware my cold projectile of fluff.
He was laughing so hard he didn't even feel the cold.  This was what he needed. Nate looked up at the sky and mouthed, Hi Mom, before joining back in the snow fight.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next