Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor

+7
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 20 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:33 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 20 Matthias16_zps9479f97b

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

The instant he heard his name- or, at least his nickname, Matthias' head snapped up and he was paying attention. He'd been standing there waiting for someone to organize something- and with Bunny taking charge, he was more than willing to obey. He ignored the fact that he was still sore, and that he really probably should be resting in bed, instead heading off quickly to gather extra ammo. Though he'd gotten guns from Rika, they were empty- so he was quick to go and load them, as well as grab some extra, before he went and stood by Justus again, a bit of a determined look in his eyes. "Lead the way and I'll follow. This bastard is going to pay."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 20 GabrielEdited_zpsb3a7a0ca

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

As Ryder first gave the orders, then Bravery asked him what he thought the should do, Gabriel frowned a bit... but soon, he reached out and brushed a hand over the other's shoulder. "Stick together. It's dangerous and cold- the weather itself is an issue let alone the people we're hunting," he murmured after a moment, before stepping into the lift along with Bravery and hitting the button to go up- a somewhat nervous expression on his face, but a determined one as well.
He had said he was going to protect Chelsea, and the world be damned if he was going to let some stupid assassin get in his way!

*Exit Gabriel and Bravery*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:53 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 20 Bunny31_zps6c219a8d
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny nodded as the order went out. Now shit was going down.
"Front line division...we're moving out." she said. "Stay close, no stragglers. If someone says they work with this Holiday Killer, capture them and let me deal with it. But we won't be taking prisoners." she said. "MOVE OUT!" she yelled. She was waiting to see everyone.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 20 Senori12
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika was just kinda done with everything today had been a long day of disappointments and the response that bunny had given her didn't help she wasn't used to this many people she had practically been alone for the first few months she had been in No Mans Land. She knew that it would take tome time to be accepted but right now of all times vulture needed to be united and strong. The idea of getting out of prison interested her little because she was getting good business in here plus this was the most fun she had, had in years she had no obligations or people who she was supposed to kill, just free time and good books to read she kinda liked it in No Mans Land, but no matter she was tired and hungry and she didn't feel comfortable in this group of people at the moment she just didn't know anyone well enough yet. she sighed and tried to make herself look less uncomfortable then she was feeling she shuffled around a bit and then looked at Nate who was petting Thugalishous. when the warden started to talk again seemingly in an authoritative way she looked back to the warden when he mentioned task force 0 the strongest in No Mans huh AND they work for Paladin damn I'm done for the night to much information to many people. before she could go off to sleep a man in a mask appeared and started to shoot people and rip out peoples eyes and Rika just kinda stood there while it all unfolded not quite sure what to do but by the end she knew what she had to do, she grabbed a few cartridges of ammo for her gun she was gonna get to try out all her new toys tonight  , explosion on impact bullets, explosion after 5 minutes bullets and poison filled bullets. Eventually she looked over at Justus who after a while seemed ready to go "So I may be new at this but there is one thing I know no one takes kin and lives to tell the tale and from what I just saw they took kin lets wait a few for Nate then get goin, Im new here and I understand that you don't really trust me yet but believe me Justus I'm on your side I'm on vultures side, to be honest if you had asked me a month ago I would have said I don't give a shit but now after spending some time with some of you bein alone kinda sucks in comparison and dying even more so...... sorry if I'm ranting I'm not really used to being around people" Rika kinda whispering the last bit, she pulled out a pack and lit a cigarette up hoping it would calm her nerves she kinda wanted to be liked by these people after months of not caring she liked the idea of people she could talk to because no mater how much she loved or talked to her books or her stone angel they never talked back, never smiled or was glad to see her but here she felt with some time maybe they would be.         

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether 

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 20 WINTERJO2eyeless_zps1ff363a5

osephine eaumont

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as Zombie`s corpse twitched- Jo made a move for her revolver, just as she was tossed aside. She tumbled awkwardly onto her butt, still feeling about the inner pockets of her trench coat for her weapon-- only to find that upon further investigation, she wasn`t... even carrying it. Since she had just been at a diner with Jack and Ryder and Ivy. Why would she need a revolver. Before that confusion could even get close to being done- smoke happened, and Jo raised a hand to block her nose a moment to late, and in response sort of just ended up coughing and hacking up a storm--

By the time she was done choking on air, she took a moment to wipe the small tears that had bubbled in her eye during that whole thing- only to realize that there was blood on her sleeve and it was now in her only remaining eye-- today was not Jo`s day at all-- oh, hey, Ryder was already giving orders-- ... wasn`t she the leader here--
... Aw. Hell. Naw.
Jo gave the room a quick once over, that look of mild annoyance still fresh on her face, and only then did she notice the absence of the Warden. And... Chelsea. Chelsea. ... Oh, that----was creepy---Jo grimaced for a brief moment, right before it registered with her that in Ryder`s spew of commands, her name was mentioned, and now Isaac was offering his hand to lead her to the infirmary- "Huh-- oh, no, that`s fine. I`m fine. I`ll take care of it. Just don`t look at my face." She said, in a voice both gentle and stern at once. Seeing as how people had sort of just taken it upon themselves to start moving around-- Jo only grew increasingly agitated and confused- clearly, she wasn`t having a good time dealing with the whole not being as in charge right now thing. She opened her mouth to say something else as she heard Bunny yelling for some people--- she wasn`t even sure how she could give direction here...! She didn`t know what the divisions even were, or who was leading what or how they started organizing things while she was gone---so she was just---so confused.

And midst it all, she suddenly felt someone`s arms around her- and it took her a moment to come to the realization that this was Ryder. Involuntarily, she began to attempt to squirm out of his grasp--but upon noting his frantic tone, she paused, and gingerly wrapped her arms around his torso in turn, offering a few short strokes on his back in hopes of calming him. She---wanted to help somehow-- even if the only way she could do that right now was...through a hug... "I--uh--it`s alright, don`t worry, go do your thing--" And then he was off.

She was too stunned to react further for a moment---but then people started leaving--"H-Hey! Wait! No! Don`t leave the base unguarded! People needa stay behind, alright?! BUDDI, STOP RIGHT THERE." The mutant in question who had been in the process of walking out after Bunny stopped straight in his tracks, clearly scared out of his wits-- "Pick some people outta your division to stay behind! Not everyone can go out there! Small groups, alright?!" She would never dream of admitting it in front of Ryder--- but, she wasn`t about to risk the safety of the base for the sake of one person. The Warden was the one with actual info on the Holiday Killer- Jo almost felt a tad guilty for caring about his safety as well as Chelsea`s. Although it may have made her sound a bit hypocritical- she had already made the silent decision that once the proper people were gathered, she wouldn`t be one of the ones left behind to guard the base. She wanted to get her hands on Nathan too-- especially since she hadn`t even gotten a real chance earlier...!

So- without doing much about her empty, still dripping eye socket- Jo remained in the entrance, doing her best to give direction to a few people who still lingered, namely assigning guarding positions throughout the base. For all they knew, this was just some ploy to get them all out of Carrion Land, after all...    

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:08 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 20 Character33_zps5613c95a
Nate 'Blue Bullet' Hardey
    Nate nodded at Ryder politely, before walking away. He let out a frustrated sigh when he was a safe distance away. Ryder had missed the point entirely. Nate didn't have a faction leader because no one wanted to take in the twelve year old. He'd wanted a direct assignment. And at this point Bunny and most of the frontline division had left. He wanted to work with them, but he doubted Bunny would accept that and he couldn't blame her. For some reason, Justus was still here though. Maybe it was worth asking him. He at least seemed to like Nate.
Nate walked over trying not to look at Rika. He could still picture her first outfit. She seemed nice but he'd been raised to not objectify woman and when he looked at her, that's what it felt like he was doing.
Jusuts, could I go with you after that guy? I want to help save Chelsea and find the Holiday Killer. I know I'm a kid, but I can useful. I'm a good fighter.
Nate waited nervously for what Justus would say. He really wanted the chance to go with the others and it would at least help if one of the members of the Frontline division was alright with him being there. He looked over when he started hearing Jo's voice. He looked between her and Justus, waiting to see what either had to say.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Ivy
Armageddon

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 20 13c63101-25a0-44e7-a244-014f3110de09_zps9d8e605e

Ivy spent a lot of the time when all that stuff happened just yelling out things, first at the Warden, then at Zombie when he came in.

"Hey! Hey I'll burn your soul with science!"

And

"GO RY-RY! AVENGE MOMMY'S EYE!"

And

"DEATH TO THE GUMBY SCUM!"

Yeah. While petting the cat. She had waved at Nate before as he left, and now a lot of stuff was going on. She ran to Jo, who was sorta yelling at people and grabbed her face

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...."

The greenette pet Jo's hair and hugged her close, then sang

"Put your hand on your tummyyyyy....say calm down...take a deep breathhhhh...."

She started giving her a huge hug and moving the eyeless leader's hand to her tummy, but then she remembered Ryder being all official...and he needed the Science Division. That meant Ivy.

"Curse you, work..."

She kissed Jo's cheek then sped off with Thugalicious. She started doing sciency stuff, bossing her fellow science-dudes around to try and figure stuff out about the magic revival Zombie thing. Yeah.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:12 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 20 Jack_t10

Jackal
Jack Harrison
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal whom had been silent until now, approached Jo from behind and lay his hand on her shoulder. He looked tired, rather beaten, the shock in the graveyard had taken a physical toll on him. Yet, he was ready to get back to work when they needed him, and he knew they needed him "Josephine... this is exactly what he wanted... Vulture Team is split up and weakened now... we've played right into their hands. Christmas was approaching soon, and no everyone had run off, just in time for The Holiday Killer to strike. Jackal could not believe how foolish these people had all been. The man let out a sigh then walked in front of Josephine "I know where the Holiday Killer is... I can explain on the way... but... we can't leave Carrion Land undefended..." he told Jo in a tired tone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let Jack explain one thing to yah'! Don't fuck with Vulture Team-!!"
Jackal Theme - They are All Those of Justice
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:24 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 20 Justus4_zpsa5297f1c

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"It's alright, I believe you. There's no need to panic," Justus said to Rika before turning to listen to Nate.
"I'm unsure..." Justus frowned at Nate slightly. "I do not doubt your skills, Little One--it isn't that at all. It's simply...I'm unsure how the Crimson Huntress would react to you following her a second time..." Justus sighed, glancing around. Everyone else from his division had left, and as people had poured out of Carrion Land, so had the ruckus. It had become so much quieter, in fact, that he happened to overhear the need for a defense of Carrion Land. He paused for a moment, then walked over to Jo and Jackal, giving them a deep bow. "If I may--I can take on the mission of defending Carrion Land. Myself, and--w-well...whoever else is left...I can assure you that I would give my life to keep this fortress safe."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:51 am

osephine eaumont

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Admittedly, Jo was quickly getting rather stressed and agitated and confused and just wow bleh can this all be over now--- she`d probably built up a bit of false hope by assuming everything would be fine the second she breached her cell. Of course things were still gonna be hectic and people were still going to be dying and cute little girls were still gonna get kidnapped- that`s just what went down here.
But then Ivy did a thing and Jo felt her agitation flow off her in waves. The bluenette actually followed her instruction when Ivy sort of moved her hand onto her tummy--"... Calm dooooowwwnnn--" She whispered, then sucked in a deep inhale that sort of sounded like a weird wheeze thing--before exhaling, her shoulders slowly drooping as she did. Her face slacked for a moment- but then Ivy smooched her cheek and she actually smiled a bit.

Okay. Yeah. She could handle this. They`d dealt with worse. Everything would be okay---so what if the Holiday Killer had never been stopped once in all his years? Impossibility had never held Vulture Team back before- what could stop them now? But then she felt Jack`s hand on her shoulder, and upon glancing over to get a look at his face, her smile fell. ... Right. The graveyard. She opened her mouth first, not at all afraid of the rampant apologies she knew were about to pour of her- when Jack beat her to it. The speaking thing, that is. At the usage of her full first name, she knitted her eyebrows in what could only be called concern, but kept quiet- just listening. "... It`s just Jo." She corrected first and foremost, shoving her hands into her coat`s pockets. "Cut them some slack. Maybe we should try to call some back... do we still use communicators...?" But then he mentioned the Holiday Killer`s location, and her eyebrows automatically rose. "... You know where--? Lead the way then...! We can take them just fine! He doesn`t have that much support, right...? Just Nathan and the poison one...? Should we just grab the Warden and Chelsea and book it...? I`m sure the Warden`s got more info on the Holiday Killer- I almost wanna hear him out first before trying to take that asshole head-on... " Without waiting for much of an answer, she continued: "... And perk the fuck up, will you--?"

Justus approached them no less than a moment later, seemingly having overheard their discussion- and when he suddenly bowed, Jo couldn`t help but feel a bit awkward. Should she---bow back---? No---no, she was leader----leader no bow back--"...Thanks, Justus- Buddi`ll stay behind with you. Let`s hope it`ll make a difference..." She wasn`t even going to give the mutant a chance to comply with that- he was stuck here. The amount of people who had poured out was still worrisome... and she knew for a fact there were people still inside who would want to leave too-- Ryder, Pugsy, and herself included. Defense was still on her mind... but, who needed defense when you had smart people who knew the big bad`s location?! She turned back to Jack with a bit of a strained smile.
"See? We`re not totally defenseless." In the back of her mind, she did a quick headcount- not only of those who were still around, but of those she`d seen leave- and then something dawned on her. She quirked an eyebrow curiously, then glanced back down to the fingers she`d been using to count, as if accusing them of being wrong. "...Anyone seen Emilia?"

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:53 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 20 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac stayed silent as Jo said that she would take care of her eye problem by herself. He wanted to interject and tell her that she needs that eye to be disinfected and tended to, but he didn't want to ignore what she said or try to defy her. Isaac shuddered at that thought. "Ms Jo. I'll still be here though if you or anyone needs to be tended to." He then shook his head. Everyone was panicking and to think it was around Christmas time this would happen. He hoped everyone would be alright, especially Chelsea. Poor girl.

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:02 am

BunnyMio

"Hold up!" Bunny said, and went back inside. She went to find Justus. "Dude, we have to go now! What's the hold up?!" she asked, glaring. She then looked at Jackel, she didn't quite hear what he said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:15 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 20 Character33_zps5613c95a
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
    Nate frowned as Justus said he was unsure, but he understood. Bunny was his boss and Nate and Dorothy had already followed them to the black market. He sighed. At least Justus believed he was capable. It wasn't much, but it was something.
I understand where you're coming from. Just I want to help. I feel like I haven't done anything useful since I came here and I want to help stop the Holiday Killer and save Chelsea.  Nate looked away. If he thought much more about how useless he felt or thought about how much he actually missed his mom and Elisa, he really wouldn't be of much use to anyone. He pushed those thoughts away and glanced around the room. It really had emptied out a lot. He heard Jo and Jackal's conversation from where he stood with Rika. If Justus was staying he really would be doing the same thing as before and he did see the need for Carrion land to have some defense and more than two people would be good. What mattered was that Chelsea was saved and that the Holiday Killer died. He didn't quite need to be the one to do it as long as he was able to be sure he died somehow and Vulture was capable of that. He sighed in frustration and walked forward.
I'm willing to stay and protect Carrion Land. I know I don't look like much, but I'm good in a bind. I could help. He looked over as bunny appeared. She hadn't seemed to have heard what Jackal had said.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:07 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 20 Senori12
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika just kinda looked around " I think the blue haired woman is right people do need to defend the base and I'm game. i'l stay with the kid, I'm sorry blue haired lady but I don't know your name, I'm new. names Rika , I don't know much about No Mans but on the topic of firearms I'm a pro we have impact exploding bullets explodes on impact to anyone or anything , long term exploding bullets they take 5 minutes to explode after hitting a mark and the fun part it the blood has to be moving for them to explode its a safe guard to minimize damage and poison rounds, the poison in these babies will kill a man in 10 minutes flat also has the safe guard to release only when IN a person so poisons not all over the place. Here we got a whole bunch of new firepower picked it up today and speced them all out myself. I think we can hold down the fort" she smiled hoping that someone would think her new toys were fun and take some but mostly because she got to explain some of her new ideas and hell they sounded like a good time. she turned to Nate "Hey Nate yo look like you could do more then most people I know and thats sayin somthin you just need the right gear hows grenades work they have a timer and motion heat sensor for accuracy, And Justus you have your baby but to be sure remember it has different compartments and types of ammo like my guns here its compatible with all the new types of bullets I have here fashioned into a lance part so make sure to grab them they are in the belt over there, if we are defending the fort we better do it with new toys after all its the holidays right we all deserve a new toy or two." Rikas smile brightened by the end thinking back to all the games of kings castle with her brother growing up and as she got older those games involved more and more firearms and testing them out she knew how to keep the castle and she knew her creations this was going to be fun. although she had heard what Jackel had to say she didn't know if it was part of his everyday knowledge or not so she decided not to say anything hell for all she knew everyone knew where the santa school fuck up lived maybe it was a takes time thing and she hadn't spent enough time here to know.                      

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether 

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:55 am

osephine eaumont

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

While she was the slightest bit bugged that no one seemed to have heard her inquiry about Emilia, and for a brief moment she couldn`t help but worry- when Isaac spoke to her, she seemed to quickly drop it. "Thanks man-- and, just call me Boss, alright? Ms. Jo makes me sound kinda old-ish..." As she recalled, she grew much more frustrated at being called 'Mrs. Josephine'---why was she cursed with an old lady name---
As Bunny approached her, Justus, and Jack- Jo was the first to answer, despite being the only one not addressed. "I don`t want everyone out the door so quickly- people`ve gotta stay and defend-" Before continuing, her eye flashed around the room quickly- clearly in search of Ryder, "...I`m not leaving the base defenseless for the sake of one girl. Jack knows the Holiday Killer`s location- I assume Zombie took Chelsea and the Warden there. So, I`m proposing we just take a small group. From what I`m hearing- it`s not like he`s got that heavy of an arsenal, we don`t needa take the whole army. ... and I`m strategy queen, so- y`know." She couldn`t help but wonder how much her annoyance over everyone listening to Ryder and not waiting for her order was showing-- she was still the leader, after all...

When Nate spoke up, Jo looked over to him, studying him quickly. Maybe he should be one of the few to go...? She wanted to outnumber them- and she knew she wanted Bunny, considering she had beaten Zombie before- she wanted Jack, since he knew the Holiday Killer`s location- and she wanted Ryder, since his sister was sort of kidnapped and it just got personal. And, naturally- she wanted to take herself! ...Because that`d be cool. And she was the only one who seemed to care about the Warden`s well being too---she didn`t want anyone to forget him---getting a few shots in for Henry and her cybernetic eye sounded magnificent, too. "Hold that thought," Jo muttered quickly to Nate, figuring she`d decide on who exactly was going where when everyone who hadn`t already left was back at the entrance.

To Rika, she peered in her direction, smiling a bit at the nickname. She was actually a little surprised that there was someone who didn`t know her name- she had assumed it was pretty much common knowledge in and outside of No Man`s Land. "`m Jo-- but, the Boss sounds better." Was all she had to say as far as introductions went- she really tried her best to follow along as Rika explained some of her new weaponry, but- after a while, she lost her. So, she just... kept nodding. "... Yeah- that sounds safe." She almost wanted to request some of those exploding rounds for her revolver... but, she was a tad too protective over the gun to risk something going wrong, really. As she answered this all, she was moreso waiting for Jack`s approval of the whole small group idea. He was the one with more information on their perp, after all... 

... Only now did she notice how scatter-brained she was becoming- and her automatic assumption was that it had something to do with the clear toll the whole eye re-experience had taken on her psyche. She had powered through similar before... what kind of leader couldn`t take having their eye gauged out a second time...? ... She decided that she`d have time to sit around and cry about the past once the Holiday Killer was dead, at the very least.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:43 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny listened to Jo carefully, and letting out a sigh. It was true, they were all acting pretty rashly, but it was kind of spur of the moment. Bunny couldn't decide, both were the right thing to do. She looked at Jo.
"I trust your judgement..." she said, staying calm now. "You're the boss...where should the frontline division go? Should we launch a frontal assault against the Holiday Killer directly, or stay and guard the base? Personally, either sounds viable." she said crossing her arms. She was itching to get Chelsea back but...also...she was right about defending the base. Bunny couldn't decide, so she'll await orders.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:25 pm

osephine eaumont

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo paused a moment- pursing her lips in thought before speaking. "I`m not liking the way Nathan just showed up and left that quickly-- fishy as hell. It`s got ulterior motive. So keep your entire division here for defense- but, I want you with me." She said curtly, giving Bunny a strained, warm smile at the end. In a louder voice, clearly aimed at everyone else gathered, she said, "The group for the assault will be as follows; myself, Ryder, Jackal, Bunny, and... you." She pointed a gloved finger at Nate- still unsure of his name. "We`ll move out as soon as Ryder returns." She shoved her hands in her pockets decidedly, eye flashing over to the stairs leading to the second floor.  

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:43 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny nodded, but then looked at the kid. She glared, but whatever. She looked at Justus. "I'm leavin you guys in charge of defense. Make sure this place is god damn fortified, I went a home to be in when we get back." she said. She was already prepared, but waited.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 20 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
   Nate stared for a moment as Jo pointed him before beginning to smile. He shook it off and  became  serious. This was important. He needed to show he was professional. Inwardly he was cheering.  She wanted him to go?! Really?! YES!
My name is Nate, Ms. Boss
He was able to go after Chelsea and the Holiday Killer! Now he could prove himself to them. He looked over as he felt Bunny glaring at him. Well, he was glad he hadn't asked her if he could go. He sighed and looked forward. Maybe she would like him more if he was helpful. He could only hope. Either way, now he had something important  to do.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:00 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 20 Jack_t10

Jackal
Jack Harrison
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal kept himself silent as Jo took charge as the leader, as she should be. He wanted her to do the talking for him, especially considering recent events. Jack was not all there in the head, if you were to look in his eyes, you would only finds desperation and despair, he was falling apart on the inside. But he kept quiet, he had to save this girl and the Warden. Unlike Jo, Jack did not leave Paladin of his own will, he still believed in their cause. Not that he would say it here, but he did. Many forgot, or simply never found out, that he was originally working with Paladin to provide backup for Jo. Those days were long gone now, no need to bring them up again. Jack took a deep breathe then spoke "The Clocktower... he's at the clocktower... and... for some reason... I know that... and I know that this is a trap... he's trying to lure us out of from here... I just... need to think-" then Jack realized that his division was still out "Shit..." Jackal quickly called out to Isaac "You there! Blonde one! I need you to find Jack, Atlas, and Scarecrow! Time is of the essence! Find them as quickly as possible and bring them back here! Time is of the essence and it's dangerous out right now one Christmas Eve! Go as quickly as possible and find them!" he told Isaac before turning to Jo. He let out a sigh then stood up straight "So... you, me, Bunny, Ponyboy, and the small one, eh...? I'm ready Jo..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let Jack explain one thing to yah'! Don't fuck with Vulture Team-!!"
Jackal Theme - They are All Those of Justice
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:08 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 20 Justus4_zpsa5297f1c

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"You can rely on us!" Justus replied confidently when he was tasked with the job of keeping the base safe. "We shall make sure that not a single scratch further shall be inflicted upon this place! You have my word."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:17 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 20 Ryder2_zps8cd9adb0

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Soon enough, Ryder came up the stairs, hardly even realizing the fact that he seemed even more upset than before. He looked around, seemingly trying to figure out what everyone was doing, and where the absentees had gone and what they were doing and just everything was swirling around in his head and it was awful wow--
He saw that Jo, Jackal, Bunny, and Nate were gathered, and he walked over to them, speaking at a break-neck pace with a clear blanket of anxiety over his voice,

"Did everyone go out to look? Are we organized alright? Pugsy's gone off on his own, I couldn't make him change his mind, I don't know what his problem is, are we going out in this group? Do we know where we're going? Is everyone set to go? We've gotta get out there and find Chelsea--oh, and that other guy, too, he's important, right? Sorry, am I talking too fast? I don't feel well. No, wait, I feel fine. Is my nose still bleeding? I--"
And he just went on and on and on--stress and Ryder really weren't mixing well right now--

Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:20 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 20 Jack2_zpsd3a9cb8a
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack and Scarecrow stood in the doorway analyzing Carrion Land for a moment before entering. So they had been attacked. Zombies footsteps showed he had made it here and the people who were still present were all noticeably tense. A group had gathered together in the middle of all of this. Jack noted Jackal's hair immediately. Standing with him was Nate, Jo, Ryder, and Bunny who wasn't looking very happy at the moment. Not that anyone was.
She waited for Ryder to finish speaking before approaching her boss, noting a certain broken quality to Jackal's eyes. Something had happened while he had left Carrion Land.  Something traumatic. She stood a respectable distance away and nodded at all present. She spoke calmly and loudly enough for everyone to clearly hear her.
Jackal, We have information. The Family was  recently attacked and Eve Falcone has been kidnapped by a man wearing a skull mask. The Family is in pursuit. He and the three from the fight in the Black Market are working for someone called the Holiday Killer. His goal seems to be to destroy the factions entirely . We've tracked their headquarters to the Bell Tower. His foot prints led back to Carrion Land and is it unfortunately correct to assume he has attacked?... What are your orders? and your nose isn't bleeding ,Ryder. Jack looked at everyone in the group as she spoke.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:28 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 20 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac stood there, surprused when he was called out and ordered by Jackal to find where Scarecrow, Atlas and Jack were. Great they were out there during Christmas Eve and he had no idea where they would be. Just how was he going to find them? Would he find them in time? Isaacs head was starting to think about all of the possibilties of what could happen until he heard Jack and saw that they were back. "Um h-here they are sir."

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:16 am

Mocha Deren

Doctor Mocha

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 20 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Matthias!" Mocha said before everything had happened. There was this Nathan guy, Warden speaking about things, and now Chelsea is kidnapped. Great... This is perfect! And wouldn't you know it Emilia is also missing. She walked off the medical room again since everyone seemed to be getting ready to go out and search. As much as Mocha would love to go she couldn't move from her job here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Ivy
Armageddon

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 20 13c63101-25a0-44e7-a244-014f3110de09_zps9d8e605e

Ivy exited the lab she had been working in, researching and trying to figure out Zombie's cybernetics. She looked...stumped. Walking towards Ryder, she saw him being all stressed, so she gave him the same treatment she gave Jo

"Put your hand on your tummy...say calm down...take a deep breath..."

However, she also had to break some news to him.

"This Kickstarter is complicated as Gumby....I'd suggest you try magnets?? I'm sorry Ry-Ry...just kill him with Science and dorkcakes!!"

She didn't seem to notice the everything that was going on around her, with the preparing defences and everything.

Last edited by Not Manchee on Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next