Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor

+7
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 40 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  Emu Queen Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:11 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 40 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh--alright--" Oh no this was a private thing. Buddi didn`t know how to handle private things. It was actually taking a bit of effort to not freak out more than he already was---he was pretty sure Pugsy already figured out how anxious he was about all this--- it must be super important if it had to be private wow he was freaking out--
Behind Pugsy the mutant followed, sort of forgetting he was carrying Daisy around like a book-- until Pugsy pointed her out. He didn`t stop the greaser as he brought Daisy back to the kitchen-- though, he did make a mental reminder to take a long shower later. He did sort of make physical contact with Daisy-- that warranted a shower. Buddi liked to stay clean--
Once Pugsy was done, Buddi followed him right along again, finding the silence quite heavy on his shoulders as they went. He kept his hands awkwardly firm at his sides, his gaze lingering on the metal walls around them-- until Pugsy finally spoke, which earned a subtle jump in surprise from the mutant. His shoulders notably drooped as their weeks in the Crater were mentioned-- since... dead friends were a topic Buddi preferred to ignore. He found it did him much better to push his negativity to the back of his mind-- so when someone finally forced him to think about it, it... definetely stung. "Uh... yeah..." He replied a second too late, "Not that I was the most articulate back then..." He smiled some under his mask as he poked fun at himself, trying to lighten his own dampened mood slightly. "...Anything in particular you wanted to talk about...?" He could only hope they wouldn`t be breaching any topics that would upset him further-- but it wasn`t like he could back out of this or anything...

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:44 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 40 Pugsy_17

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsy let out a sigh, seeing Buddi like this was slightly off putting. He never thought he'd see the mutant this nervous "Yeah- so anyways..." Pugsy walked through his room, looking through his shelves until he pulled something right out of them, what Pugsy held in his hands would be a familiar sight to Buddi. Though it might not have invoked the best of memories. It was a top hat, a checked top hat that had once belonged to Pugsy's 'uncle', Figaro. Of course, the last time that man was brought up between these two was right after he was killed by the mutant. Pugsy handed the top hat to Buddi "Here- he'd want you to have this. I certainly don't have any interest in it..." he muttered "It's a gift though- take it." this was certainly an odd way to start a conversation.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:54 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 40 Ryder179_zps585b2ffb

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder looked at Ivy in slight surprise as she grabbed his shoulders and asked her question, his eyebrows rising just a little bit, a can of condensed milk held in his hands since he had been taking out ingredients. He paused for a moment, then suggested hopefully,
"I can make caramel pancakes--?"
Then, suddenly, Bunny was asking him to peel potatoes--
"Oh--uh--yeah, hang on just a sec--" He put the can of condensed milk down onto the counter, then moved over to the potatoes that Bunny had taken out, glancing around. "Where's the peeler--?" He looked around for a moment or two, until he located it, and got to peeling the potatoes--and he did pretty well at peeling, too. Perhaps he'd made potato pancakes before--
After he began peeling, he looked back to Ivy, continuing his previous thought,
"But, hey--should I make caramel pancakes--? I could make chocolate chip pancakes, too--those seemed pretty popular last time I made them--"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:13 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 40 1309690068_9a451bb4585b61487ca4fabc39e11aa1_zps123fb050
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny looked at Ryder.
"Aren't we supposed to stop the cult pancakes?" she asked, grinning, and then checked the meatloaf, it was cooking and wonderful. She started to pour the milkshakes into glasses, and was going to make a batch of chocolate ones. She took the melted gold and poured it into a vanilla shake, and stirred it. "Ivy, your shake is ready." she said with a smile. "Thanks for peeling Ryder." she put some water in a pot. "Stick em in there and turn up the heat, alrighty?" she said. "Should I make gravy? I make a mean gravy..." she started to look around the kitchen.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:14 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 40 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 40 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 40 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy seemed pretty concerned about Ryder challenging the higher powers, it was some serious stuff that he was trying to play with. Luckily, he seemed willing to conform to the laws of the universe.

"Oh praise the Chee for giving us a nice obedient Ry-Ry!"

She cried, relieved at Ryder's decision to make caramel pancakes. BUT THEN CHOCOLATE CHIPS WERE MENTIONED.

"GASP! You should make caramel AND chocolate chip pancakes! Those would totally please the Chee forever and ever! I mean you should totes just like make them then send some to the southern lands as a sacrifice on a nice big viking boat made of bacon! Also...draped in caramel. And more pancakes. And-"

Her rant was cut short by Bunny's announcement: her milkshake was ready. And it was actually golden!

"SQUEEEE~!"

She squealed again and snatched the milkshake, drinking half of it in one go before her eyes widened and she had to put it down and get on her knees, holding her head as if it was about to explode.

"BRAIN FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!"

She shrieked, looking like she was in some serious agony for a whole 30 seconds...then she went back to normal. Well.."normal". The greenette stuck her tongue out and went cross-eyed as she tried to see if her tongue had turned into gold now that she drank the golden milkshake.

"You guys think my brain turned into solid gold or something? That would be so hardcore...I'm pretty sure that's a thing now."

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:26 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 40 Daisy_10

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 40 Layout11

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Daisy kept peaking out of the kitchen, looking to see if Buddi and Pugsy would return. Without Buddi, Daisy really didn't know what to do, actually, she was pretty lost once she was placed back in the kitchen. The girl continued to stare outside of the room until Ivy's commotion finally got Daisy's attention. The idea that Ivy's brain might be gold was definitely worthy of Daisy's attention "OH! OH! IVES! CAN I PLEASE DISSECT YOUR BRAIN!? I WANNA KNOW IF YOUR BRAIN IS GOLD! PLEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE~?" of course, it'd totally be worth killing Ivy to see if her brain was gold. Except this was Daisy, so she quickly forgot about that and moved on to a new idea "SO GUYS!" she yelled rather loudly "I got a new idea! We should totally get R&D working on it RIGHT AWAY! So think this- we get Hitler's brain... and we put it IN A LANDSHARK! WHATYDA THINK!? I THINK IT'D BE THE BESTEST THING EVER! FOR SCIENCE!"
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:55 pm

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Pugsy`s initial curt response made Buddi feel a sharp tinge of self-consciousness. He averted his gaze to the floor, lumbering behind the other and not paying much attention to where they were going-- but when they reached his room, he paused to look around some, thoroughly confused. Why here---? His thumbs twiddled together without his accord, a slight nervous habit of his. He didn`t even bother to look as Pugsy burrowed through his shelves, his gaze still anxiously downcast-- however, he finally looked up as the object in Pugsy`s hand was put at attention.
Figaro`s hat.
At first, Buddi recoiled just slightly at the mere sight of it-- it brought upon a stinging sensation, one that he couldn`t pinpoint the source of. Though, he could pinpoint the deep sensation of utter loathing that bubbled in his stomach, almost threatening to spill over into violence-- before he visibly calmed a moment later, seeming used to such particular triggers. His eyes stuck onto the hat, he listened to Pugsy speak-- no sign of movement visible on the mutant`s form. "...You`re sure...?" an urge to argue-- like he once had a few months ago, attempt to convince Pugsy that Figaro had in fact cared for him-- but, he stopped himself, finding it too sensitive of a subject to impede on. That aside, the mere physical mention of Figaro did bring on an uncomfortable amount of emotion Buddi was quite adept at hiding-- that man was, in fact, the exact reason his life was the way it was. The source of the problems he very much so wanted to leave behind-- but... so long as he was in No Man`s Land, he`d be forced to stick with them. "...Absolutely sure--?"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:33 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 40 Ryder179_zps585b2ffb

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder was almost having trouble keeping up with Bunny as she moved from activity to activity--but he was at least glad that his pancake suggestion had managed to make Ivy happy. However, as Ivy began kind of convulsing on the floor due to the brain freeze, he kind of freaked out a bit, actually having begun to put down the potato and peeler as he began to go over to her--but then she hopped right back up, looking just fine. He kind of stared for a moment, then gave an awkward little chuckle, backing back up to peeling the potatoes. But then Daisy was screeching about dissecting Ivy's brain--
"Please don't take Ivy's brain out of her head--she needs it--" he said to Daisy quickly, trying to reason with her--only for the brunette to move onto an entirely different idea. "I...don't think we have the resources to get Hitler's brain--plus, aren't landsharks kind of The Family's thing--?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:36 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 40 Chelsea209_zpsd0b6a980

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"Phew...I hope that I managed to be helpful!" Chelsea sighed, then smiled at Jack and Mocha. "I just hope that someday, I can be as good at this as you! I can fix mechanical things just fine, but I still need a lot of practice with making people feel better...do you think that maybe you could give me some lessons sometime...? I want to be as helpful to everyone here as I can...!"

Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:51 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 40 1309690068_9a451bb4585b61487ca4fabc39e11aa1_zps123fb050
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"What the fuck is a landshark?" Bunny asked, serving up milkshakes now, as she was making them. Chocolate and vanilla. "HEY EVERYONE! I HAVE MILKSHAKES! COME AND GET EM! CHOCOLATE AND VANILLA...AND APPARENTLY GOLDEN!" Bunny yelled out the kitchen, and checked the meatloaf. Not done yet. She found another peeler, and started to help Ryder peel. "Sorry if I'm going too fast Ryder. I just...flow...when I cook." she said, peeling potatoes like a pro. She remembered seeing her mother peel potatoes as a kid, and mimicked her. That's how she knew how to cook a lot of her recipes.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:51 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 40 Daisy_10

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 40 Layout11

Daisy then decided it was a good idea to run out towards Ivy and jump out towards her, sending both legs into Ivy's gut then falling over "Bwahahahah! But Ives is AWESOME! She'll be cool even without a brain!" she retorted to Ryder, before rolling around on the floor, no doubt getting herself covered in dirt and dust. This continued until Bunny asked what a landshark was, to which Daisy immediately jumped up "Oh! Oh! They are the most AMAZING of beasts! They have the naivety of a child... but the ferocity of a SHARK! WITH LEGS! THEY ARE LIKE THE THIRD MOST AMAZING THING EVER-!" she only stopped her yelling when Ryder mentioned The Family. This actually didn't seem to strike a good chord in Daisy, she actually looked rather offended "I'll have you know that the Landsharks are not ANYONE'S belonging-! Dave made them and I HELPED! So if anything they belong to ME now!" she announced, before trying to elbow Ivy in the gut wrestling-style.
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:01 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 40 Pugsy_17

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy showed a determined look towards Buddi, it was clear he would not accept no for an answer. He wanted this hat to be given to Buddi, he in fact insisted upon it "Yes... listen, you're the one who dealt with him... and I have no interest in keeping his belongings. Besides... you can keep it as a reminder... a reminder of the true nature of our world, as much as it isn't pretty... all of us need to sometimes be reminded of that dark period in our lives. I can see how far you've come since we've first met... you're almost a different person now. I think in a few years I won't even be able to recognize you... but even then, you need to remember what you once were." and that was it for Pugsy, he shoved the hat more towards the mutant "We should probably get back- Daisy is being loud again."

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:36 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 40 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 40 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 40 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy was pretty sure that, despite what anyone might say, her brain was made of gold now.

"DISSECTING IT IS THE GREATEST IDEA-"

Oh, not so great, according to Ryder? She was about to complain about this, but LANDSHARKS.

"As the ultimate master of R&D, I say this project starts NOW! It can be a joint project with the WARTLES!"

She chirped excitedly, clapping her hands. The greenette was pretty disappointed when Ryder pointed out that Hitler's brain would be difficult to get a hold of, but she could work with other things.

"We can just get like... Kraven's brain or something. Same evulz. Kraven's is actually better cause he has a cooler voice, and the brain would obviously give us that voice for the landsharks..."

This was pretty important. Then she was attacked by Daisy. Repeatedly. Ivy was caught off guard and sort of grabbed at her attacked gut, about to make a super dramatic thing out of it...until Bunny talked about milkshakes again and she remembered that she wasn't done with her golden milkshake.

"HEY I demand intellectual property rights on the golden milkshake! MINE!"

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:57 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 40 Jack8_zps5bb66537
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack looked at the girl, smiling calmly. All signs of her previous bloodlust had vanished at this point. Despite her less than favorable opinion of Isaac focusing on her work helped to force away side effects from her blood frenzy.
Don't worry, Dear, you were quite helpful. And from what I've heard you're more than just fine at fixing mechanical things.
Jack packed up her supplies then looked at Chelsea, then Mocha, inquiring about her opinion silently. Jack was certain if Chelsea wanted to learn she could teach her, but she had no intention of stepping into Mocha's territory. She'd always found feuding among doctors exceedingly purposeless.
I could give you lessons if you want. You certainly seem enthusiastic about learning.
She looked over at sound of Bunny's voice and was reminded of the fact that they hadn't eaten this morning. Jack returned her gaze two the other two women.
Chelsea, Mocha, would either of you like to eat? It may do us all some good.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:58 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny pulled out the loafs from the oven and put them on a platter. She then started to mash and mix the potatoes, making mashed potatoes that were delicious.
"DINNER IS UP!" she yelled, getting a set of plates. She smiled and started to make more food. "Take a milkshake too! Where the hell is Bravery and Gabe? And Justus for that matter?" she asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:19 pm

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Buddi listened with a hidden stern expression, ignoring the pit of grief that grew to reside upon his shoulders. There was most certainly something to say here... but, someone like him could never find the correct words. He frowned as the hat was pushed toward him, gently taking it in his hands and inspecting it`s material. And-- looking at it, a realization came to smack him upon the head. His mind... was so tattered, worn, and damaged-- that he could hardly make out the face this hat belonged to. The face of the man who made everything the way it was now-- the one he should be blaming for so, so much... his memory could hardly even construct his form. When the greaser mentioned going back to the other-- it took Buddi a moment to answer, but, when he finally did, it was breaching an earlier topic. "...Pugsy." He said finally, tone deep and unnatural. "... I..." He hated talking about things like this-- he hated thinking about them to begin with. So, he hesitated, afraid of the words that were about to pour from him. "I get a reminder of how ugly this world is each time I look in a mirror... I can`t describe what it`s like-- I`m... too messed up to even... manage it. But... hey, what would you know about that--? Our roots may be the same-- we can relate all we want, from one monster to another-- but, when you get down to it, you`re what they wanted. Any slimmer of a chance I could`ve had of fitting into normal society are out the window-- because they wanted another you." He drew back slightly, only now noticing the rising aggression in his voice. Feeling a hint of shame, he quickly turned his head, facing away from the other male. "That`s... what made you good enough to have any form of a family to even begin with-- so... don`t take that for granted. I never had that kind of luxury-- hearing you talk like that about someone who actually... genuinely cared about you-- it just pisses me off...! "  

-------

https://newts-in-suits.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=392
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content