Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

+7
MercutianUnknown
Emu Queen
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
dbzhardcore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
11 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Empty Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:06 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Tumblr_mx6v1q1DtZ1qkfj0ro1_500_zps0777013a

Atticus Benedict
Who are you...and why do I feel such hate coming from you...?
Atticus' theme- Reborn in a Cloak of Metal

Atticus flinched once or twice, but didn't make a move as she adjusted it.
"It hurts, but don't worry. The scientists are A LOT rougher. You don't have to worry bout that." he said, looking over toward Eve. He was worried about her with that naked man...he didn't like the fact he was naked.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Simon8_zps94e97189

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

"He doesn't sound pleasant." he said, looking around as the others were just as awkward as they were. "You won't have to worry about this...Atlas." he said the name quietly. "I'm around to help and protect you...and my brother. We'll find a way to fix your eyes as well." he smiled at her. "I just hope...my brother is okay." he said that quietly too. his brother wasn't a part of the family...but he had to respect that. He'd still care for him though. Brothers did that.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Tumblr_n6mqw5e4FF1sd0d7go8_250_zps4b53c91a
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:52 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Zombie10

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie let out a relaxed sigh as he felt Chelsea's warm yet tiny hug "Yeah... yeah... I didn't show it but I was freaking out inside... for a moment I was pretty sure my head was gonna kabloom..." even when it came to his own death, he wasn't going to take anything serious. He looked down on her, giving her a warm smile as he continued "But I shouldn't have... you're freaking brilliant! You know my contacts outside of this city weren't even able to hack Paladin like you were... I've never seen someone with such talent!" he'd spent millions on hackers just to get into Paladin's dossier files and even they couldn't break into the files. Yet Chelsea managed to hack a tiny bomb in his head from faraway in a matter of days. To say that was impressive was an understatement. Unfortunately they had a lot more work to do, or more likely Chelsea had more work. Nathan let go of Chelsea and kissed her lightly on the lips before looking down the hall they were in "H-hey... is it possible you can bring me down to the rooms? I need to get some clothes. Also... I think I know a way you can help us win this..."
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme -I'm Here to Show the World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vulture Team)

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:41 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Sven

Paul watched as Eve and Zombie walked off to do their conversation with Rika and watched as some of the other officers sat down and getting used to the place. For him however, he was nervous as he just stood by the entrance and tapped his fingers on his wrist. He didn't know what to say or what to do so being completely silent with a blank stare on his face was the perfect way to go.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:41 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Justus10_zps5bf8d209

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"Oh, no reason! No reason at all!" Justus said quite abruptly, as if very surprised by the fact that Matthias seemed to suspect that he was planning something--but then, he turned away a bit, smiling to himself and making it quite obvious that he was indeed planning something. "You see, I simply--" However, it was at that moment that he...suddenly felt ill. Very ill. Little did he know, it was because of the little added substance that Mocha had put into his food--but judging by his facial expression and how quickly he darted to his feet, he was apparently feeling very sick all of a sudden. "E-Excuse me for a moment...I'm not feeling...very well..." And with that, he suddenly grabbed his lower stomach with an arm, dashing out of the infirmary and making a dash for the bathroom--into which he closed himself up very quickly, into what would quite quickly become a very unpleasant time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:36 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Chelsea202_zpsbd7b174c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"I'm just really glad that it worked..." Chelsea replied shyly, giving a bashful smile and blushing lightly. She still didn't find herself used to taking such large amounts of compliments--but she was definitely grateful for them, that was for sure. After the kiss, which surprised her a little bit, she put her hands up to her cheeks for a moment, but smiled at Nathan and nodded to him. "Of course! It's right this way--" Chelsea cheerily took Nathan's hand, leading him down the hall to where the stairs were located. "I want to help out however I can, so...let's do this!"

*Exit Nathan and Chelsea*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:37 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jack continued to work unimpeded. Despite his flinching, Atticus was making it quite easy to place everything back into place. She nodded, not taking her eyes off his chest plate.
That's a shame. Though it does speak well of your endurance, Deary.
She smiled for a moment, noticing the direction he was looking. It didn't take much to guess the relationship between this man and Eve, or at least that Atticus had strong feelings for the girl. It was cute. Particularly after remembering what she had seen last time the blond nudist had visited them. She was quite certain he had no need to worry about, at least on Zombies end.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:39 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) 5FXEm2m
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullet

I know I'm just a kid, but this is my home and I'm going to do my best to protect  the people I dare about!

Nate smiled at Atlas, wondering what he was thinking. No one had really voiced their opinion yet. He didn't know if any of the adults were okay with this. He didn't see any one from the two factions talking, so that seemed to indicate they felt uncomfortable too. Some of them had stuck as close to the door as possible.  Atlas also hadn't tried talking to any of the Familys officers, but outwardly he was handling this pretty well.
I'm glad to hear that.
He smiled a bit. He noticed Atlas had started calling him Kiddo alot. It actually felt pretty nice. It didn't feel like he was being talked down too. He'd thought he'd heard Atlas call him son before. He hadn't really known how to feel about that. He didn't dislike it, but it felt weird. He just really didn't know what having a father was like period. He probably never really would either.
Nate looked at Atlas in surprise, eyeing the wooden box.
What is it?

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:43 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) 18def13e-ba06-48b9-a054-f6926a55cced_zps026af4e2

Lezlee Sybilla
Psychedelic

i think i did too much
this new substance equals cuffs

______________________________________________________________________________________

Lezlee met Elliot`s lackluster answer with her own dissatisfied, odd-sounding grunt. "I could find out..." She trailed off, and before she could continue, Elliot was asking about Bunny... and for a moment, Lezlee stared up at him blankly, her grip on her stuffed animal clenching and unclenching. After just a bit of what appeared to be slightly aggravated staring, she sighed, glancing away as she answered blandly, "Jackaaaaal.... cALLED her to go on a mission earlier. It`d been a while, though... maybe we should try to make contaaaaaact..."  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Lezlee`s Theme - Tenga Step
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:52 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Elliot13

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Ellioy10
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot narrowed his eyes to Lezlee as she spoke of how she could find out what he was worth "I could too..." was really the only way he could reply to her, flashing a glare and a raised eyebrow to the woman. She continued, answering Elliot in the most painfully slow way possible "Yeah but how the hell do I get in touch with her...?" he asked, leaning against a wall and letting out a cloud of smoke in Lezlee's face "I trust she's fine... the girl lives through everything. I mean literally- she lives through everything. She could be incinerated and I'd still think she'd be fine. But contacting her is no easy task... let alone contacting her in this broken ass faction... we have no real means to communicate... this pathetic... pathetic... ugh. I swear... as soon as Ryder comes back... I'll yell at him or something. If anyone should be leader in Jo's place it should be Bunny... but Ryder has no reason to be where he is right now..."

"Alright... who's trying to kill us now?"
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:53 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Dorothy-Example
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian, of The Diamante Family
Scia's Theme - Tears of The Soul

Scia lay in Simons very content... Thank you, Simon... it's a great comfort having you with me, now... she put her hand on the side of his face and moved it from one side of his chin to the other, bringing up memories of his face... as he spoke of Gunnar she held him close hugging him... she wanted to say something... something to comfort him... she was never good with words of emotion... logic was her only real speaking asset... she bit her lip for a few moments trying to work up some of her nerves while keeping others down... Dammit, why did this man make her feel SO confused in her own mind... Simon, I... she had to say it or she was going to explode inside Simon, I know I could never ask you to return the sentiment with my... condition but... Simon, I Love you her words hung in the air for a moment as she stared a blank and unseeing gaze at the man she had just confessed her heart to... she didn't expect him to say anything, she was a blind girl he had only been dating less than a month now... but she felt it, more than anything she had ever wanted or expected to feel with anyone.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:31 am

Atticus Benedict

"Yeah well...when you die once...it kind of makes you a little harder to die again...cause dying twice is like...fucking impossible or some shit." he said, as Jack kept working on him. "Name's Atticus by the way. I think it's okay to introduce myself now that we're allies...I think." he said.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Simon8_zps94e97189

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon looked at Scia surprised. She just confessed to him. He never had that happen before. He calmed himself.
"Not share the sentiment? You must be joking." he said, now keeping eye contact with her. "How could I not share it? You're..." he stopped to compose himself. He wanted these words to be special...so she could hear them alone. Thankfully, no one seemed to be listening or caring about them at the moment. "You're a talented beautiful woman...you have more courage then most of the criminals here. The only reason you hide yourself behind all that information and an emotionless gaze is to hide your own lack of self confidence, due to something in the past...and now I know it's that Atlas fellow. I can read right through you, it's easy...however...I find myself feeling the same way. I went to Kayden and told him we were together...it felt natural to say that. That you and I were supposed to be together. That first kiss did mean something more then to deter you from ending your life in the hands of the psychic." he took another breath. "It meant I shared those very same sentiments from the very beginning. Those very same feelings you have just confessed to me. In short, Scia Scripture, I love you as well." he closed his eyes and looked away for a moment, reeling from his own words. He never really felt like this about a woman, ever. He was too busy with his own profession and family to do dating things...but now...in the most unlikely place in the entire planet.
He would find his soul mate.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Tumblr_n6mqw5e4FF1sd0d7go8_250_zps4b53c91a
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:32 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Matthias36_zpsef803fcf

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias blinked as Justus tried to claim he hadn't asked about flowers for a reason, and he even managed to smile a little for the other's quite obvious plotting- but as he continued to speak, then suddenly broke off, he frowned. "... Justus...?" he questioned, clearly confused- but he simply nodded as the other said he wasn't feeling well, watching him run off with clear worry. Once Justus was locked into the bathroom, he looked back to his plate and sighed- he wasn't going to eat, was he...
The white haired male shifted around in his bed with clear boredom in his expression- but after a while with no return of Justus, he slowly sat up. There was a pad of paper and a pen nearby- and though his left-handed writing was horrendous, he managed to write a quick little note. Justus- I went for a walk. Don't worry about me, I'll be back soon- I just needed some air. As for the flowers, I find any kind to be rather beautiful... See you soon. He glanced the paper over quickly, making a few corrections before slowly climbing out of bed- it took him a moment to maintain balance, and he still felt weak... But he'd be able to make it where he was going, surely. And it'd be good to stretch his legs... He left his note on his pillow before slowly sneaking out of the infirmary, putting all his old tricks to good use so nobody noticed as he made his way along past the various groups and such between him and the lift- and when he finally reached the lift, he wasted no time in going up, and then... He was gone.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:54 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack nodded as she continued working on Atticus chest, now very nearly finished. She smiled, seeming to take his rather odd words surprisingly calmly. Considering where they were such stories weren't too odd. Though she did enjoy how bluntly Atticus spoke.
Very True. Hopefully that would be outcome. It'd be rather sad otherwise. Staying dead in general seems to be near impossible in this place.
Jack looked at him as he introduced himself, nodding as she inspected her work for a moment.
I believe we can. There really isn't any harm in it now. That being said, It's nice to meet you, Atticus. My name's Jack.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:16 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) 18def13e-ba06-48b9-a054-f6926a55cced_zps026af4e2

Lezlee Sybilla
Psychedelic

i think i did too much
this new substance equals cuffs

"I could do it better..." Lezlee murmured, seeming generally unaffected by Elliot`s glare-- and even moreso by the sudden puff of smoke she took to the face. As he went on to talk about how good at not dying Bunny was, the purplette seemed somewhat distracted by her stuffed animals yet again, sort of wiggling it`s arms around and such-- she seemed to be trying to do something with it... it wasn`t clear what, but it probably made sense to her.
She was very clearly distracted, but as soon as Elliot mentioned that Bunny should be the leader-- Lezlee`s gaze shot right up. ".........No." She replied, simply and bluntly- before seeming to finally access the rest of what he had told her, and replied accordingly, "We have the snail phones...? That`s like...... been the way of communicating for a while. Butbutbut Iuno where to get a thing- maybeeeasksomebody? Like, if you care so much- Iuno-"

Lezlee`s Theme - Tenga Step
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:28 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Elliot13

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Ellioy10
Red Sun

Elliot sent out yet another glare to Lezlee as she said she could do a better job than him at figuring out how much he was worth "Nah. I do everything better than everyone-" was what he replied, a straight look upon his face before turning away from the lady to let out another cloud of smoke from his lungs. From then on he didn't place his eyes upon Lezlee, he instead focused upon the wall opposite to the one he leaned against. As he kept his blank, moody glare aimed at said wall, he listened to Lezlee's words. She spoke of the Gangsta Phones, he'd been informed of their existence. Letting out a mutter, he replied "Yet another example of Ryder's sub-par leadership skills... all the Gangsta Phones are in the hands of officers away from Carrion Land... we're stuck with no means of communication once again. Disappointing... stupid... senseless..." he grumbled to himself, tossing the cigarette to the ground and stomping upon it, rubbing its contents under his boots "Mark my words. Ryder's leadership will get us all killed!"

"Alright... who's trying to kill us now?"
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:28 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Justus10_zps5bf8d209

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

A little while later, Justus re-emerged from the bathroom, looking as if he felt much better, but also feeling somewhat concerned as to why something like that had happened--had it been something in the food? Mocha wouldn't have put anything in there, right? Either way, he returned to the infirmary--and was somewhat confused when he saw that Matthias had vanished. He moved over to the bed where the silverette had laid before, finidng the note that was left for him, reading it before folding it up and putting it into his pocket. Just where had Matthias gone...? Hopefully not too far--they were at war right now, after all. Wandering around outside probably wasn't the safest thing to be doing...
He turned, walking out of the infirmary and down the hall, figuring that eventually he would find someone else to spend time with. He yawned, feeling pretty tired, but not really feeling like sleeping just then. That could wait until later.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:45 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Bravery97_zpse69a2503

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery, during the time that everyone had been meeting up, had drawn back a bit from the Family when they had arrived. He hadn't felt like he really needed to intervene in the situation, so he hadn't. He was kind of wondering what he should do now--maybe train some more? That might be a good idea...

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:24 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Gabriel23_zps4e4d23de

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel had remained in the kitchen while everyone else seemed to wander off- he had no part in anything to do with the Family, so he let Rika handle it- instead, he quietly sipped at the hot cocoa he'd been given, while wondering if there was any food he could make and not burn. When, eventually, he finished his cocoa, he went ahead and tried to concoct something- and by the time he was done with his somewhat questionable looking food stuffs, he... figured it could have been worse. And it actually didn't taste that bad...! He stood in the kitchen and ate quietly, humming under his breath as he did. He didn't have anything to rush and do, that he could think of...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:25 pm

The loudspeakers throughout Carrion Land suddenly flicked on, a loud screech echoed throughout the halls of Vulture Team's underground base in a similar manner to when Charles had first spoken to them during the previous battle with The Patriots. However, they were not met with the elderly man's voice, nor were they met with a familiar voice of any kind. Instead they were met with a cold, robotic voice. It would be a familiar voice, uttering the same familiar words.

"Self Destruct activated. Imminent destruction in 10... 9... 8... 7... 6...-"

The entire base started to shake as the foundations of the base started to fall apart, the entire base was caving in, rubble fell on footmen as the entire base went into panic. Quite literally, within a matter of seconds... Carrion Land was starting to fall apart.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) DorthyOlder8-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dorothy was hiding out in the infirmary for a bit, looking over the patients, and playing with the checkers. She figured that there was no fighting happening. She saw how Justus had to run to the bathroom, but didn't say anything. She saw how Matthias had left, writing a note before going. Maybe he was going to the bathroom too? "Uh... Hi Justus. I'm not sure where Matthias went..." Dorothy said as she tugged on Justus' arm. When she heard the announcement and how Carrion was falling apart her eyes went wide as she remembered when her first home fell apart. Like a cheeta she ran. "RUN!" she cried out.

*Exit*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika waited for Eve to respond and just puttered around the kitchen in the meantime then the self destruct sequence started to count down and Rika got really visibly pissed "Ryder you motherfucking asshole you left when shit went down you dick this is not motherfucking ok I'm going to beat the shit out of you when you get back" she picked up a mug and smashed it on the ground in anger and began to mumble to herself grabbing her stuff that she had left at the table earlier  and quickly ran to the exit yelling in her wake "Everyone out NOW to Bakers Street" after that she turned and briskly got out of the base she had, had enough of it trying to blow up in the last few days and now she was just pissed.
(Exit Rika) 

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

Last edited by scullpanda on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:00 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) A-s_mushi_shi_05_blu-ray720pd80ce794-mkv_snapshot_02-13_2011-12-23_04-02
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

Atlas took a few minutes to rummage through his box... Here we go... then the silverette finally pulled out a thin brown leather belt with several buckles and pockets, each pocket was marked with a Chinese Character, it contained different gadgets for distractions, smoke bombs, shuriken, and other survival tools.... Then everything started shaking, he wrapped it around Nate's waste and quickly took some steel cable from one of the pouches and tied it to the back of Atlas' box as he put it on his back then threw Nate atop the box... Hold on, Kid!!... Atlas and Scarecrow had their senses firing off as they ran singlemindedlyto the elevator, Jack was already closer to the Exit they figured she'd already be on her way out ahead of them... They ducked down under the door to the elevator as it first opened... EXIT NATE AND ATLAS

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Dorothy-Example
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian, of The Diamante Family
Scia's Theme - Tears of The Soul

Scia smiled up at Simon, tearing up as his words went on... she couldn't remember the last time anyone had had this much genuine faith in her abilities, in her at all really... She wanted to kiss him for everything he said but she didn't want to interrupt what he said, and just before she could get a word out to thank him... she heard the Rumbling before there the countdown started... she didn't know what it was but she knew it was bad... SIMON! Something's coming, Get me out of here, Please!... She pointed to the general direction of the exit, but before she finished what she had said Simon had already picked her up and was carrying her to the elevator... EXIT SIMON AND SCIA

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:08 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack finished putting Atticuss chest plate back in place, inspecting it for several moments. She didn't personally know how a body mostly composed of metal would react, but she could assume the man felt much better. She smiled at him calmly,
With that you should be feeling worlds better, deary.
Jacks smile slipped as she heard the announcement. Oh, Bullocks. Why was that not surprising? They really would need to inspect the technology in their next base more thoroughly. She pulled the man up, moving the two of them out of the room, scanning the room for Nate and Atlas and nodding at them as she finally spotted them, a small smile of relief visible as they left the base. She mentally checked her supplies. Somehow most of her medical equipment was still on hand. She  ran to the exit. EXIT JACK (AND MAYBE ATTICUS)

Last edited by Raven Todd on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:12 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) Bravery97_zpse69a2503

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery had figured that maybe he could grab a snack in the kitchen, and had just walked in, catching sight of Gabriel--just when the self-destruct message was broadcast over the loudspeakers. He paused for a split second, his eyes widening, before he ran over to Gabriel, grabbing his hand, then dashing from the kitchen, towards the entrance.
"I dunno what's going on, but we've gotta get out of here, now!"

*Exit Bravery and Gabriel*

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:15 am

Atticus Benedict

Atticus smiled at Jack.
"Hey thanks. I do feel bett-" but then things were exploding. "Oh shit, EVE!" he ran without second thoughts, dodging past rubble and everything. He managed to get his way through. "Sorry, but we're leaving...and NOW!" he said, scooping her up. He dashed out, holding Eve close to him. He looked at the other members of the family while running. "GO!" he yelled, and then was gone himself (Exit w/ Eve)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next