Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

+7
MercutianUnknown
Emu Queen
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
dbzhardcore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
11 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:49 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 610

Ghost
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ghost didn't seem to break free from her maniacal smile as she continued to stab at Bunny, it only stopped once Bunny pulled a gun, to which Ghost immediately pulled away and ducked down, Bunny's shot flew over her head and she immediately grabbed Bunny by the legs slamming her down against the ground. Ghost grabbed the arm Bunny was holding her pistol with, forcing it against the ground with the gun pointing away from her as she placed herself on top of Bunny "There's no need to fight it... it's over either way... as we speak The Mistress is activating Heavenly Treasure... and its all over... or... someone else wins... and its still all over... either way I WIN!" Ghost placed her knees against Bunny's guts to keep her on the ground as she brought her face uncomfortably close to Bunny "Soooo~ I'm gonna assume you didn't respond well to the whole stabbing part... its fine... its fine, I'll stop! How about we do other things together instead~! Because I can think of quite a few ideas~" she whispered to her as she eyed Bunny "I'm sure Red Masque won't mind me helping myself~"

___________________________________________________________________________________________
??? Theme - Throw it All Away

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:09 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Kara_no_kyoukai_aozaki_touko_v_by_akusa02_zpsec9046e5
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny screamed as she was flung in the air, and she started to run, but she wasn't fast enough. She could feel her chest concaving on itself. She was dying for sure. She started to cry again.
"Help...someone help me!" she thought. "I...please...someone for god sake.." she knew she was alone...she knew she wasn't going to last long. But...she still pleaded. "Red...Masque...you know..." she stopped there. She had to concentrate on breathing.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:29 pm

Ghost

Ghost sat down on Bunny, looking her in the eye as she smiled maliciously to her "I... you're crying..." she spoke in a soft voice, before he smile grew "I LOVE IT WHEN YOU CRY~!" she cheered as she looked Bunny in the eye before kissing her again "YES! Red Masque~ I owe him EVERYTHING~! When you and the other left me for dead... he saved me... he rebuilt me... he taught me... and here I am now! but enough of me~ LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU!" she kissed Bunny again, caressing her bloody body "You've finally given into despair...~ You've finally done it~" Ghost got off of Bunny, before pulling her shirt up and examining her knife wounds "Hmmm~" she pulled the old bandages off her body and instead ripped her jacket apart, bandaging her new wounds using her jacket "I'm sure you get it now right~? You're mine~ You belong to me and no one else~ YOU JUST NEED TO UNDERSTAND IT HONEY-BUNNY~! ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND YOU'LL BE MUCH HAPPIER~!" she looked down to Bunny's just dressed wounds, eyeing them, it was evident she had wrapped her wounds just to inevitably ruin them again and torture her more if she decided to fight her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:42 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Kara_no_kyoukai_aozaki_touko_v_by_akusa02_zpsec9046e5
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny was disgusted. She hoped one of her allies would pop out of the rubble, go 'just kidding' and help her. But she knew that wasn't going to happen. She really was alone.
"For god sake...someone help me..." she thought, getting kissed over and over by this...this freak. She couldn't feel a lot of her body. "I'd...rather die..." she said, and grabbed the knife from Poison. "Then be...in...your care..." she put the knife to her heart. "You want me alive? Then....stop this..." she said, panting, her arm shaking. She couldn't move and her body was in tatters. This was the best she could do at this point.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:03 am

Ghost

Ghost frowned as Bunny said she'd rather die "Oh... that breaks my heart~ I really do love you~ I really do... to hear those words coming from you is... disheartening to say the least~" she whispered, looking genuinely sad at Bunny's words "Why don't you accept my love!? I've done everything I could and you still won't accept me...~ Oh it's just so... just so... UGH!" Ghost didn't seem to react at all to Bunny taking her knife, in fact, she simply grabbed Bunny's wrist and began to twist it unnaturally, enough to break her wrist if kept long enough. Ghost then stood up off of Bunny and stepped on her arms, grabbing her handgun from the floor. She flipped off of Bunny, pointing her gun down on Bunny "I... I can't believe you won't accept me..." she whispered, tears streaming down her face "I'll just have to shoot you in the knee caps~!" she suddenly said cheerfully, a big smile on her face "Then I can just strap you to a bed and keep you where I want~! THEN WE CAN BE TOGETHER~! I'm sure you'll start to like it once you realize how much I love you though Bunny~" she yelled as she aimed Bunny's gun down to her legs.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:22 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"AHHHH!" she yelled, and dropped the knife. Well, THAT was broken. "Not...a lesbian..." she said, panting. "Never...will be...you've...ruined it...for me..." she chuckled. Yeah, Poison basically ruined girls for her for a long time...most likely forever. "Go ahead...shoot me...it's fine...can't move much anyway." not to mention it wouldn't work. But she wasn't going to say that.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:53 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Baraprince612_zps958ac24f

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

______________________________________________________________________________________

Just as Bunny gave her reply-- a loud series of explosives set off a bit away, close enough to knock those standing off their feet-- dust and debris kicked up around the area and wafted about, certainly thick enough for another person to hide in.
It seemed this had been more than intentional- seeing as how no more than a moment later, an onslaught of bullets ripped through the air, all of which aimed flawlessly for Ghost`s turned form. Through the sparks and ammunition that flew through the attack- the smoke began to clear, and within it stood Ashley in plain sight.
His breath was highly labored, chest heaving with each and every exhale. He stood positively dripping with blood, almost unnaturally so-- it was entirely impossible that it all belonged to him, though a very large portion certainly did. As a matter a fact, it seemed more like someone had taken the liberty to literally pour blood over him-- and the look in his eyes coupled with the vomit spilled on his chest stated that he was not without any resulting psychological reactions. His body was stuck in a seemingly permanent tremble, shaky legs struggling to keep the weight of the rest of his body up- for the first time in what seemed like ever, the Sixth Ranked Assassin looked no where near fighting condition.
His free hand, the one not holding a sub machine gun, clenched around what appeared to be a grenade- but he had yet to pull the pin. He stood glaring in the aftermath of his rather loud entrance, his expression set in a firm, determined scowl. A scowl that visibly held a very forlorn quality-- he could feel his emotions rising into the middle of his chest, and subdued them unnaturally-- like any other assassin would.
"...Ishbel..." The name forced itself past his lips, feeling all kinds of unnatural, as if those syllables had never been meant to be used together. But, there they were... "...Your hair is... longer..."  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Bloodshot`s Theme - No More Riot!  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:13 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny heard the explosion, and made herself look up. She saw Ashley in a...less then good state. Like actually. What the hell happened to the guy? He looked awful!
"You...." she mumbled, barely able to see him. Poison was towering over her, holding her gun. Someone came for her...well...maybe not. Someone came to kill the person killing her...but it wasn't like she hoped it would be. Still, in her mind everyone was dead. Bravery, Ryder...Elliot. Everyone she knew...everyone she loved...they were all dead. She was still crying, but the tears intensified. She remembered finding Barbie...and how she couldn't do that. "Damn...I can't do anything..." she thought, looking to the side. Body broken, mind wavering...alone...dying. Yeah that sounded about right right about now.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:51 am

Ghost

Ghost was almost immediately sent flying forward due to the kickback from the explosions set off by Ashley "Wha-? AAAAAAAAH- oof!" she was flung forward like a toy, landing face first into the dirt. But this didn't seem to stop her for long, the woman slowly got up, and quite easily too, it was clear that even with the stab wound, she was still in the condition for a long and drawn out fight "Oho.... him..." Ghost continued to smile, her eyes changing into a glare as she brandished her knife. When machinegun fire inevitably followed, Ghost cut through each and every bullet shot towards her "YAHAHAHAHAH! YOU! TO THINK I'D SEE YOU HERE!" she laughed, pointing to Ashley in his wounded state "You must still be working for The Outsiders.... soooo... I can assume you're a bloody mess because you were dumb enough to challenge Masque... weren't you~?" she asked, pointing the knife towards Ashley as she slowly moved forward "Ishbel? Don't know who that is. I'm Ghost now, SHUT UP!" her slow walk transitioned to a fast one as she seemed intent on attacking "Long time no see! Seeing as how you're nearly dead though... I think the playing field is fair now~! Ooooor..." Ghost looked over to Bunny, almost immediately she dashed off to the assassin before Ashley would notice what she was thinking. Ghost picked up Bunny and held a knife to her throat "I doesn't matter who the hostage is... you don't like the helpless dying... well... that makes you weak. Drop all the weapons pal~!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:28 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Baraprince24_zps6791128b

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

Ashley didn`t seem particularly thrilled with how easily Ghost was back on her feet, and how easily she was able to make waste of his bullets- a long, fraught and shaky sigh fell from his lips, his body still quivering in an attempt to keep himself up. This wasn`t going to be easy...
It didn`t take her long at all to guess what his predicament was in particular- and as she voiced her guess, his expression very briefly betrayed his own disappointment and surprise. He remained still, absolutely silent and stout as the greenette neared him, malicious as always- he kept his gun aimed, and his glare firm. Even as her walk quickened, he didn`t move a muscle, a formulated plan working in the inner workings of his mind-- he worked through the black dots clotting his vision, and the tremble moving through his muscles. He was fortunate, so fortunate that years in the assassin business forced the art of hiding one`s emotion-- but, that didn`t change the fact that seeing Ishbel here, like she was-- made him a smidge more vulnerable than usual. His emotional vulnerability would lead to his downfall here, he knew that-- it didn`t matter how injured he was...
He had been preparing himself to block another attack, or spring it back as she neared him-- but, then she did something he wasn`t quite expecting. His lips parted slightly, as if he had meant to call out and tell her to stop in her tracks-- alas, she was quick. And soon, a defenseless and dying Bunny was back at her mercy.
His eyes softened some, neutral lips tugging down into a genuinely saddened frown. "...Yeah, you`ve... got me pegged..." He murmured- and without even the slightest bit of hesitation, he dropped both the machine guns he had been holding onto the ground below. They fell with a clang- and he gently nudged them away further with his boot, before raising both his arms up, feigning surrender. "...Listen... I don`t wanna hurt you, Ishbel... so, let`s let the lady go... and be on our way, yeah...?" He said between pants, unable to force himself to muster up a convincing smile. "...Did I... mention that I like long hair way more than short...? Jacket`s nice, too..."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:47 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny hung there for what seemed like forever. Her roughly bandaged wounds still hurt like a bitch, and now Poison was holding her hostage. She looked at Ashley, feeling ashamed. She was going to try and rescue Barbie and get her to him...but she couldn't do that. She couldn't save Barbie, she couldn't save Elliot, she couldn't save Vulture, and she couldn't save herself...she couldn't save anyone...She still had one gun on her person. Quickly, she whipped it out and shot herself in the chest, grunting and closing her eyes, hoping the bullet would go right through her and hit Poison. Maybe it be enough of a shock for the woman to let her go, and then Ashley to get the upper hand.
"I...can't keep...going like this..." Bunny thought to herself, her tears in her eyes still flowing. "I've...got nothing left...why bother...moving...?" On the line of death and unconsciousness, Bunny had no strength left.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:23 pm

Ghost

Ghost kept eye contact with Ashley, a smirk crept up on her face as the man dropped his weapon and spoke to her "Shut up. Don't talk like you're my friend...! None of you are! I've found my family now... I don't need any of you!" one could only assume she was talking about her old gang back from when she ruled The Cartel. She quickly pulled Bunny back, then lashed her behind her around the same time she pulled out her last gun. With Ghost's perception, she could have seen it if it was coming, but once she had pulled her away, she didn't even notice Bunny shoot herself until it was too late. Ghost charged Ashley, brandishing her knife as she yelled "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU NOW~! YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!" only for the echo of Bunny's gunshot to stop her in her tracks and bring out a cringe on her face. She turned to see Bunny, a frown on her face as she whimpered "Hey...!" completely leaving Ashley in the dist and running back to her "D-don't do that!" she yelled "That's cheating!" she ran over to Bunny, shaking the woman around "YOU CAN'T SHOOT YOURSELF! THAT'S UNFAIR!" she screamed, and with that look in her eyes, one could swear she was having flashbacks right there and then.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:49 pm

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

Ashley seemed to recognize the look in Bunny`s eyes, and immediately shot her an understanding and sympathetic look. He may have not personally liked her, or how she did her business-- but, Bunny was a human being. She had the right to safety as much as anyone else. And, really-- he wasn`t sure if there was a soul alive who deserved the kind of treatment Ishbel was used to dishing out...
Speaking of Ishbel- her words brought a saddened quality to his gaze, his shoulders dropping as he looked over at her. He had, at the end of the Cartel`s run, maybe not considered himself loyal to her or her goals... but, at the very least-- he had considered them comrades. Hearing her decline him that made his heart drop... "C`mon... we both know you don`t... mean--"
But, at the end of her statement-- something she said diminished the emotion in his eye, briefly replacing it with mild shock. "...What do you mean, 'family'...? Ishbel, you`re--" He braced himself as she dashed forward, ready to defend and not attack-- she was volatile right now, too... there may have been information he could squeeze out of her-- he wasn`t intending to attack unless absolutely forced to do so.
However, her onslaught of slashes never came- instead, a gunshot rang out, and by the time Ashley uncringed and looked over, Bunny was flung over onto the ground with Ishbel kneeling next to her. "ANGEL--!" What kind of plan was that--?! Ishbel`s reaction gave her a clear enough visage of what Bunny had in mind- and he took a moment to stop judging her means to focus on his own ends. He couldn`t help but be annoyed, though- he had let his own precious guns hit the ground for her, and she went and shot herself--?! Ungrateful-
He dashed forward, as fast as he could despite his deep injuries- and with Poison`s guard down, he quickly yanked both her arms up into a complex military hold- one intended to pull her up to her feet and hold her stagnant, and only apply a very sparse amount of pain. Enough pain to keep her in place, but not enough to do any actual serious harm.
"Ishbel, you need to get over this woman, seriously- look, calm down... and we`ll fix everything, alright...? I just have a few questions..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Ghost

"YOU FUCK!" Ghost yelled to Bunny as tears stormed down her face, she looked to Bunny with a mixture between despair and wrath "I HATE YOU! I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE YOU! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME!? I-! HOW DARE YOU!?" she yelled, swinging Bunny around "WAKE UP NOW!" she continued, not noticing Ashley's shadow looming over her. Even as Ashley moved her into a lock she seemed to be reaching for the assassin "I FUCKING HATE YOU! I FUCKING HAAAATE YOUUUUU!" she yelled, scratching at the ground as she tried her best to free herself from the lock, her fingernails breaking, stabbing into her skin as her blood stained the ground before her. She heard Ashley and only tried to wildly free herself from the lock in addition to yelling "I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU! LET ME GO YOU PIECE OF SHIT! NOOOOOW!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:07 pm

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

"Ishbel, stop--!" He called, genuinely struggling to keep Ghost in place as she wildly thrashed about- this hold was beginning to cause him more pain than it was worth. But, should she get her hands on Bunny again- there was no way she`d be thinking clear enough to be cautious of the redhead`s injuries... the steady rise and fall of her chest was enough of an indication that she was still alive-- but she wouldn`t last long in her current position.
"Goddamn it-" Without further ado, he tiredly tossed Ghost off to the side- then quickly stepped between her and Bunny. He couldn`t so much as force himself to glare, instead looking over at her with sad, tired eyes. Never mind the fact that he didn`t want to attack her- his pants were growing more and more shallow with every passing second, and he was beginning to seriously regret not stopping to patch himself up more...
"Look, you`ll kill her if you get too close- if you want her to live, you`re gonna have to calm down..." He inhaled sharply, ignoring the sharp abdominal pain that supplied- this definetely needed his attention, but focusing was a task. The damage dealt was far too heavy, even for the likes of him. "Just tell me-- who`re you working with...? Tell me, and I can promise that Angel`ll live... you know I`m an honest guy, Ishbel- I don`t go back on promises..."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:00 pm

Ghost

Almost immediately after being tossed away, the woman rolled to the side, crawling away to get some distance before weakly standing up and pointing her knife at the mercenary. His comment about killing Bunny if she was close to her made Ghost twitch "S-SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" Ghost was still trembling, with her rather dark make-up being ruined and splattered across her face from her tears. She took a few steps back from Ashley, she wanted to kill this man right now, but his promise to protect Bunny lingered in her mind "I work for myself and myself alone..." she muttered to Ashley "IT'S ME AGAINST THE WORLD... and if anyone gets in my way I kill them... you included... stay OUT of this!" she yelled her knife still pointed at Ashley as she continued to back away "I hate you... I hate everyone... but it's fine... you're all gonna die soon..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:54 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Bunny29_zpsc94ae26a
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Her body was shut down, bleeding out to a horrible extent. Her body was paling and she REALLY should have been dead. Should have been. In front of her was black, her eyes were open but she was looking at the dirt, or her arm, she couldn't remember which anymore. Small breaths escaped from her body.
"Hold on darlin..." a voice in her mind said. It sounded familiar. VERY familiar.
"It's...your fault..." she whispered back. "This whole thing...my imprisonment...all of my life...is your fault..."
"Keep breathin. And keep insultin me if it keeps you alive."
"I...hate...you...I'll...hunt you down..."
"Gotta find me first darlin."
Bunny was not okay with this...this asshole invading her mind. She coughed once, forcing her arms to move a little, trying to pick herself up...not working but still, she was trying.
"I'll find you...and destroy you..." Bunny muttered. "I'll...make that...my mission..." she tried again, and again, forcing herself to move, pushing against all limits.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:55 pm

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

Ashley`s lips twitched down further at Ishbel`s answers, his frown becoming more and more solidified. "Why don`t I believe you...?" He murmured, focusing his sight further-- perhaps it would be better to just attack... "...Not about the killing me part, I mean. You would`ve done that whenever... wouldn`t you...?" He took a step further, still as unarmed as ever-- and seeming awfully vulnerable. "...Knowing me, I probably would have stuck with you even if you did try. You think you`re some kind of tortured soul... like the universe is just out to get you in particular-- what you`re not realizing is that you`re a dime a dozen. Especially in this business. And this is from one heartless monster to another..." Slowly, cautiously- he clenched his fists, leveling one arm in Ghost`s direction-- and the other at where Bunny layed. He was never really unarmed-- Ashley was a walking arsenal.
"Keep still. You know what these do." Within his gauntlets were an array of weaponry on their own, different kinds of bullets and pellets ready to fire at any time. That being said- he clenched the fist aimed toward Bunny a little tighter, an action that brought an onslaught of small needles ripping through the barrels, heading right down for the redhead.
After a moment, the assassin glanced over- and his eyes widened some, his tongue clicking. "...Oh. Oops." He brought the hand not leveled on Ghost to rub the back of his neck, staring over at Bunny abashedly. "...Wrong one... well, dang-- that`s-- kind of a shame--? Only kind of, I guess--"
Despite his act- in truth, the needles he had sent flinging over at Bunny were coated in a very rarefied, and very expensive toxin-- one that would push her blood flow back, avoiding any further loss. She`d feel her healing process begin to speed unnaturally, a still lengthy development due to her battered state-- along with a very steady, demure pump of adrenaline through her veins. For whatever reason, however-- Ashley was rather intent on Ishbel thinking he had just murdered Bunny in cold blood. "So, I guess I lied about the keeping her alive thing-- we`re still friends though, right--"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:08 pm

Ghost

Ghost shot a glare to Ashley, unwavering in her look of death aimed at the mercenary "SHUT UP!" she yelled to him "I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!" she barked out to him as he grip over her knife began to weaken. She then heard a weak voice from behind, looking to Bunny as she spoke. At first she just held a blank stare as she heard Bunny's words, which she assumed were directed towards her. She suddenly turned to Bunny, pointing her blade to the assassin "Destroy me...? D-do you hate me...?" she asked, before suddenly turning back to Ashley as she heard him speak more "DON'T YOU DARE!" she yelled as the woman suddenly began to ran towards Ashley, to no avail. Bunny was shot, and she did not know that this was meant to heal Bunny. In fact, Ghost was pretty sure he had just killed Ashley "YOU... BIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!" she yelled as the woman charged towards Ashley with knife in hand, fully intent to stab him as many times as she wanted until he was a bloody cupcake.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:43 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy had been searching all through No Man's Land for quite some time now. As hours passed and she was unable to find Daisy, she had grown more and more worried, a feeling she had not had to feel for as long as she remembered- then again, she didn't remember much. Carrion Land was the last thread of hope she was holding on to. Daisy HAD to be in Carrion Land. It made sense! She could be just hiding out in her little lab, guzzling goat blood or dissecting penguins, it was perfectly plausible.
...Then she actually walked into Carrion Land. Or rather, what remained of it. Ivy stood frozen at the point that would have been the entrance to her home, eyes fixed on the irrecognizable rubble that could have been Ryder's room, the blobs of plastic melted beyond recognition that could have been a keepsake of Jo's, the severed limb, gritty and bloody, that could have been Daisy's.. Slowly, her eye started twitching. The worried expression that had previously been frozen onto her face now melted into an unnatural grin, exposing her teeth as if they were fangs.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 44b67b76-ca74-47a8-947b-d40f2218c623_zpsfffacd20

Arma's pupils might as well have been needle-points, a full-stop at the end of a sentence. Her eye stopped twitching now, the greenette's hands steady as she went down to pick up the bloody mass of flesh that could have been any member of Vulture Team's, any of her family's. Holding on tightly to her new acquisition, she walked through the destruction, grinning and giggling sadistically to herself as she kicked broken things and other body parts that she found along the way. Everyone she cared about was dead. At this point, she had pretty much accepted that Pugsy was probably dead too; Kylie had a certain look in her eye that convinced her she was more than capable of killing the greaser.

"I'M HOOOOME~!"

Arma shrieked into the barren wasteland that had once been Carrion Land, cackling manically and throwing herself to the ground, embracing the severed limb as she rolled around in the rubble for a moment. Her head popped up as she heard shouting. The greenette's grin spread into something Cheshire Cat-like as she skipped over to the source of the disturbance.

"FRIENDS~!"

She squealed delightedly as she found Ghost, Ashley and what...could have been Bunny? If it was alive. That mess of a person wasn't alive; she wasn't convinced, despite the twitching that suggested some life.. Everyone Ivy had loved was dead, so Arma could take over now. And Arma liked waving. So she waved at the assassins with the gritty stump she assumed to be Daisy's.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:45 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny felt this very sharp pain in her back. She screamed out and fell silent, only to feel really good afterward.
"W-what?" she asked, feeling strength returning...very slowly, but surely. She still couldn't move very well, but it was better then what she before. She listened to Ashley and Poison and...Ivy? Holy shit, was Ivy alive? But she opened and eye and saw her, and that...didn't look like Ivy.
"Oh no...don't tell me she's got it too!?" she thought, looking. It was obvious she needed to stay down to get Poison off her tail...and didn't Barbie say Ashley had business with her? Whatever it was, she wasn't sure what kind of business, nor did she really wanna know at this point. But she knew one thing. She had to get Ivy out of there, and they had to stick together. She would have to find Daisy too along the way...and Barbie...man, since when did Bunny have a do to list?

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:10 am

Ghost

And in one swift moment Ghost was no longer charging towards Ashley in honor of the crazy lady who had just walked in holding a bloody stump. Ghost's expression suddenly lit up as she ran towards Ivy for a hug "SSSSSISSSSTTTEEEEEERRRR~!" she cheered happily, running over to Ivy and in fact, giving her a big hug before quickly running off. She was happy, not stupid, she recognized the Killer Gene quite easily. And of course as this was happening, Charles' message to the city, along with the announcement of Canada's fate and Jo's identity as the leader of the Trust played out, all to the joy of Ghost. She began to dance happily around Ivy, picking up a left over corpse and ballroom dancing with it as she happily called out "IT'S HAPPENING~! IT'S HAPPENING~! IIIIIT'S HAAAAPPPEEENNNIIINNNGGG~!! YIPPEE~!" she eagerly danced, before tossing the corpse aside. Ghost then fell over to her knees and yelled out to the world "WEEEEE WIIIIIIIIIIN~!" she cheered, getting back up to look to Ashley and Bunny "And I'm afraid you lose cuties~ It's over... The world's gonna end now and WE GET TO SEE IT! FRONT ROW STREETS~ YAAAAAAAY~!" she cheered, tossing her knife aside carelessly. In fact, she didn't care anymore at all, everyone was going to die. Everyone she ever hated was going to be wiped out by an orbital cannon. Ghost danced over to Ivy and wrapped an arm around her waist from the side as she pointed to the sky "BE HAPPY SISTER~! EVERYONE IS GONNA DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH~! EVERYONE~! YAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~! ISN'T THAT SUPER~!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:00 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny listened to the message that was going on. She didn't need to see it. Hearing it was enough. Tate was a king? Fuck that shit! Like hell she'd bow to an asshole like that! She felt the world shake...that didn't sound good...and then, Jo was mentioned. Jo...her friend...well...whom she THOUGHT was a friend, and turned into a 'savior' of some sort?! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS SHIT!?
"Oh god..." she thought to herself. "First Vulture's gone...then Jo turns into a psycho...I really can pick my friends..." she glanced over at Ivy and Poison...wait. Poison Ivy...WOW! She should have put two and two together a lot quicker then that...it was clear the two were sisters...actual sisters. Both had the killing gene, both had the same hair and body type, and both had plantish like names. Bunny let out a small quiet sigh. What the hell was gonna happen now? She could barely move, thanks to the healing needles, but continued to not move. She looked at Ashley for a second, and then back at the girls. She needed to get Ivy away from Poison...very much away. "Shit..." she thought, trying to think of what to do now.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:14 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 44b67b76-ca74-47a8-947b-d40f2218c623_zpsfffacd20

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Arma was too busy caressing the bloody arm-thing she had to notice that Bunny was actually showing signs of life. Instead, she focused on the lady calling her sister. Sister? SISTER. Arma didn't question this nearly as much as Ivy did, accepting the hug eagerly.

"YES, TOTES~! I AGREE WITH THIS A LOT~!"

She shrieked back to the woman, then her attention was directed at the sky. Shit was going down, and it was amazing. Her eyes widened exponentially as Charles spoke and the images of what had once been Canada were displayed across the sky, decorating the atmosphere with death and destruction.

"SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!"

She squealed and danced along with Ghost, not sure about what it was that they had 'won', but most definitely happy about all that apocalyptic stuff going on outside of No Man's Land. Destruction was amazing. Especially when it caused lots of suffering...the only thing she thought sucked a bit was that there wasn't some psychological torture BEFORE the destruction of Canada. Shocking Canadians out of their stereotypical niceness before their extinction would have been a nice touch.
Arma's deranged grin somehow grew wider, and she waved the bloody stump around as her arms flailed aggressively; her dancing was majestic.

"THAT IS THE MOST SUPER."

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:25 am

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

Ghost`s horrified response garnered a sudden lopsided grin on Ashley`s part, one more off-kilter than he had sported his entire time in No Man`s Land-- he seemed fully satisfied withdrawing this sort of reaction from the poor girl. He`d mentally planned to avoid conflict, not to hit the woman he had come to care for and respect-- but in the end, his psychological makeup couldn`t resist the possibility of conflict. It was a natural instinct, he couldn`t control it-- and as the greenette charged forward, he provoked her with readily open arms-- only for her attention to be stolen entirely.
Ashley slowly turned, almost glaring at the new addition that stole his fight from him-- mostly because how dare she. His attention was stolen, however, by the image appearing up in the sky-- whom he only arched an eyebrow to, not recognizing the young man before him... at least, until he introduced himself at Charles Paladin. Then he knew only the worse could follow.
And, boy-- did the worst follow.
Ashley`s jaw slowly fell, absolute horror falling upon his facial features in the first time in what seemed like forever. An insurmountable amount of guilt suddenly dropped into his stomach, his legs feeling weak under the weight of his shoulders- and he looked over at Ghost, as if expecting her to help him-- and what he saw didn`t help his situation much at all. He stared back up at the screen, eyes still wide and breath coming out irregularly- he didn`t care much about whomever this supposed God was or claimed to be, only that millions upon millions of lives had just been lost and he was positively helpless in the face of it. The images of Canada burned themselves into his skull- the destroyed buildings that were once family restaurants, the barren wastelands these fully populated areas were reduced to, absolute lack of corpses because any corpses that could have been there were fucking annihilated into dust-- it made him physically sick.
His subconscious forced him to distract himself- not cry or seem weak while people were here because he just didn`t do that. In that moment, he spared a glance Bunny`s direction-- and quickly hurried over to the woman, picking her up from under her arms and dragging her a distance away from Ghost and Arma. He wasn`t sure if he should... interfere? Neither of them seemed to be in trouble-- moreso, he was worried about what they could do to him and Bunny together...
"Fuhhhck, I... I needa find Barbie..." He murmured, breathless and stuck in a panic- he was trembling like a leaf in the wind, and he quickly withdrew his touch from Bunny once he noticed-- afraid of her, his enemy, noticing herself. He kneeled on the ground next to her, watching Ghost and Arma at their distance, and still ignoring the screaming of his injuries-- so much weighed on his mind now, he wasn`t sure what he should be doing... "You should be able to move soon-- I just-- ugh, fuck..." He ran a hand back through his hair, visibly a mix of scared, infuriated, and grief-stricken.      

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next