Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

+7
MercutianUnknown
Emu Queen
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
dbzhardcore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
11 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:38 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Bunny29_zpsc94ae26a
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny was kind of surprised that Ashley was smiling...and even chuckling at her offer. But...it didn't sound antagonizing at all...in fact it sounded...light hearted. Bunny couldn't help but smile back.
"That I can do..." she said back at Ashley, and took his hand, helping the man up, and keeping him up. "And finding Nathan shouldn't be a problem...except..." she looked at the sky, seeing Jo and Charles still duking it out. "Last time I heard from him, he was working with Paladin...ain't sure if that's the case anymore, but looking at the ol Paladin offices would be a good place to start, at least for now." she said, "And as for Poison...man...if we can detain her, I'd be heaven on earth...but that killer gene leaves a bad taste in my mouth." and also Poison kissing her wasn't exactly fun either, but she was gonna leave that out for as long as she could. She spit, however, and looked back at Ash. "I've got a question or two for Nathan myself...so...I say we mosey on findin him fast."

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:27 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 1610
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Layout10
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Unlike her dad, Barbara didn't seem to so much as acknowledge Bunny's existence, she turned her back on the scene and just began to walk towards the walls "Let's go dad..." Killer Queen spoke in a rather grumpy mutter. She needed to find Ishbel, that woman was dangerous, especially here. And of course there was Nathan, she was better off not caring about that guy. She needed to focus on finding that woman. After that, they'd need to find out a way to deal with Red Masque, their target, before he left the city. The assassin walked off, not so much as looking at Ivy and Kylie either as she left the scene.

(EXIT)
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:18 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Baraprince24_zps6791128b

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ashley grunted some as Bunny helped him up, wobbling just a bit before straightening himself up. His legs were just a bit jelly-like-- but, he could deal. "Thanks-" He murmured, taking a step away from her cautiously. He listened to her in silence, gaze following her`s as it roamed up to Charles and Jo- two red sparks battering together in the sky. He sighed quietly, nodding to her words. "Yeah, I heard about his Paladin arrangement too-- kid`s got no dignity, I swear..." He replied softly, wrinkling his nose some at the word 'Paladin'-- he had never been a fan of suit types, so needless to say-- the fact that his adoptive son had agreed to work with one (a crazy robot one at that, mind you) bothered him quite a bit. "Even if we can`t do anything about Poison, the least we can do is make sure Nathan`s safe... that`s enough, I guess-" He rubbed the back of his neck anxiously, glancing over at Kylie, Ivy and Pugsy. "Kylie--! We`ll be back later, okay--? Don`t kill the guy--!" He looked back at Bunny then, as he reached for his back pocket to answer the vibration of his phone. "Let`s hussle, then..." He mumbled as he typed in something, and began walking away.

To: Rika <333
Well- who needs sewers anyway, yeah? Good job! : D
And yeah, being alive is pretty cool. Just keep doing the alive thing, alright? Still got some chores to do...
Can't wait to see you again<333

(EXIT)

______________________________________________________________________________________

Bloodshot`s Theme - No More Riot!  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:23 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Bunny29_zpsc94ae26a
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"Maybe it was a means to an end...who knows...anyway..." she followed Ashley, not something she thought she'd be doing voluntarily. She looked at Ivy. "We'll be back." she gave her a thumbs up, and kept up with Ashley. "Do you really get reception here?"
(exit)

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:51 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Kylie71_zpsed26ae0f

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

Kylie was wondering at this point if being 'so many flavors of fucked up' was a good thing or not--but when Ivy said that she could appreciate it, the pinkette gave a grin and nodded.
"Thank you! No matter how many flavors I am, though, strawberry will always be my favorite! Oh, or raspberry--anything pink, really--" At that moment, Ashley caught her attention, and she looked over at him, calling to him, "Don't worry, Ashy! Ivy and I are gonna make sure that Pugsy will be just fine!" She waved enthusiastically at Ashley, Barbie, and Bunny as they left, then turned back to Pugsy, looking at him and thinking deeply about something. "Hm...once we finish putting all the bandages on him, we're gonna need to send him some happy beams, too...that always makes people feel better faster! I...just gotta figure out how to do it without using Friendmaker..." Cutting Pugsy up wasn't really an option, so Kylie knew that she'd have to figure out other ways of sending him concentrated happiness to make him feel better--maybe if she just stared at him really hard she could shoot happiness from her eyes--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:35 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 13c63101-25a0-44e7-a244-014f3110de09_zps9d8e605e

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy had actually totally forgotten that the other people were a thing. She was so focused on thinking up exactly how many flavors of fucked up Kylie was...when Bunny announced that she'd be back, the greenette jumped, making a weird sort of cat noise...then settling down and nodding.

"Don't die, yeah?"

She probably didn't get how difficult her request might turn out to be. Then again...maybe she did. Who knew? In any case, it was pretty important to make sure Pugsy didn't die now. Not even just because she loved him and whatever, now it was a promise to the guy with the cool hair, so that was super legit and binding. Kylie's happy beam suggestion seemed reasonable enough, though she put up a protectice hand when Friendmaker was mentioned.

"YEAH NOT THE BIG SWORD."

She agreed, before relaxing and nodding. Happy beams. At first she just followed Kylie's lead and stared at the wounded greaser..then she sort of poked him. Repeatedly. Happily, of course.

"Pugseeeees~! Do you feeeel the happy yet~?"

She looked at Kylie, looking for confirmation that she was doing the happy beam thing right.

☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:25 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 1012

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Pugsy, having been out cold for quite some time now since the last attack aimed at him, likely wasn't going to get up any time soon. That was, until Ivy began to poke him repeatedly. Upon hearing his cheerful voice, he seemed to let out a groan "..." his mouth twitched for a moment, before suddenly getting up, his eyes widened as he just spoke out "W-wuh!?" he looked quite terrified too. He then looked to Ivy... then Kylie... then Ivy... then Kylie... dumbfounded at the whole scene. Why weren't these two trying to kill each other? Oh well. Pugsy stumbled forward, smiling to the two of them "Hey guys..." he muttered in a low, tired voice.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:27 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"The happy beams worked!" Kylie exclaimed joyously, then suddenly screeched up at the sky at nobody in particular, "SEE CHAR-CHAR HAPPINESS AND RAINBOWS DO FIX THINGS!" She then looked back at Pugsy and gave him a big smile, getting up herself and waddling over to him and putting out her arms and just barely touching him--which, to anyone else, would probably feel like a pretty normal hug, considering that Kylie kind of had strength-control issues and whatnot-- "Don't worry Pugsy, we're professionals in happy. There wasn't any happiness malpractice here, so you should be feeling better in no time! Oh! And I almost forgot--" Kylie let go of Pugsy, then, reaching into her pocket before pulling out a rather beat-up looking bow that had probably looked fine before Poison happened. Either way, she reached up, trying to put the bow into Pugsy's pompadour and utterly failing due to the massive height difference, but continuing to try anyway. "aLMOST,,,"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:31 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 13c63101-25a0-44e7-a244-014f3110de09_zps9d8e605e

Ivy squeaked happily as Pugsy woke, clapping her hands and doing a weird little Ivy-dance.

"Yeahhh CHAR-CHAR-flavored motherfuckers!"

She had no idea what Kylie was saying, so she just made it her own. She only briefly considered punching Kylie for hugging the greaser...but it was her happy beams that had obviously brought Pugsy back, so the greenette controlled herself. Kylie was a friend now, her hugs no longer meant she was trying to kill him. She was many flavors of fucked up and that was cool. Also she took a bow out to decorate his pompadour, so obviously she couldn't mean any harm, bows only made things better.

"AHMG he's gonna look FAB."

She stated before joining in with the efforts to get the bow successfully placed on Pugsy by casually lifting Kylie so she could complete her mission. While she lifted the pinkette, Ivy grinned up at Pugsy, planting a kiss on his chest, which was as far as she could reach without jumping.

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:41 am

Pugsy Marcone

"The happy what now...?" Pugsy asked, as usual he wasn't quite on the same page as these two, but that was to be expected. He kept looking to Kylie as she attempted to reach up... to his hair? To put something in it? Pugsy did not approve, he was very sensitive about his hair, as such, do not want. He quickly looked to Ivy as she spoke as well, bringing Kylie upwards to put the bow in his hair, causing Pugsy to sigh. He'd deal with it, he didn't want to say anything that would offend them... and he had a feeling telling them that he didn't want a bow in his hair would offend him. He smiled softly to them, it felt like he hadn't seen them in a very long time "You guys are just too silly..." he spoke in a weakened voice, the greaser hadn't quite healed yet from the million stabbing wounds he'd suffered as of late. He then suddenly froze up and blushed as Ivy kissed his chest "Heheh..." he nervously laughed, scratching the back of his head "So what happened...?"

"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:08 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie giggled as Ivy lifted her up, happy to see somebody who was actually strong enough to lift her massive weight who was as tiny as she was--or at least almost as tiny. She put the bow squarely on the front of Pugsy's pompadour, then grinned and replied to him,
"There was a mean lady beating us up, but she went away! And Barbie and Ashy and Ra--I mean Bunny--went off to go do important things, too! And you got a boo-boo but we fixed it with purple stuff and happy beams! So now you're all better and it's great!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:26 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 Jo24_zpsec4a5a8a

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i finally found what i was looking for
a place where i can be without remorse
because i am a stranger who has found an even stranger war

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

A familiar voice abruptly echoed through the brain of every single person in No Man`s Land- penetrating through their own train of thought. A psychic transmit had made it`s way into their heads, and not sparing a second it began to speak, urgency and solemnity under lacing it`s tone.
"Focus. Listen. Don`t question. We are not weapons. We are not soldiers. We are not 'another cog in a fucking machine'-- we are not convicts, nor assassins or machines or chess pieces, we aren`t worms or vultures-- right now, we`re all pathetic human beings, common goals or not-- and we`re going to act like it. Think about the things that make you human... what you`re fighting for, your bonds or whatever, your trials and tribulations... and raise your hand. Focus. Don`t question. Just do it."
Anyone who did, in fact, channel themselves upward and raise their hand-- would feel a sudden depletion of energy. Not enough to cause one to pass out-- it was almost like a weight being lifted off your shoulders, as if you were much lighter than you were before. Every bit and piece of energy contributed to the growing orb above, made from ribbons of energy all in different colors reflecting their original owner.      

Charles vs Jo Theme - Under Heaven Destruction
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:56 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 69aa5b12-4d2a-499b-90b8-f4c5916ca66a_zps75fe974a

Ivy just sort of nodded at Kylie's explanation of what went down, though she would have used more AWESOME and EPIC and DESTRUCTION and SCIENCE when she was explaining it. Oh well. She noticed Pugsy's blush and for a second was really terrified that he was actually allergic to the purple stuff she had used...then she remembered that Pugsy did the blushing thing a lot and she didn't need to worry about it. She opened her mouth to make some weird comment...but suddenly the familiar voice echoed through her brain..

"Mommy..?"

There was definitely something strange and alien about the voice she heard, but there was no denying that it was Jo. Realizing this, Ivy listened to the words carefully, not sure if she agreed with all of them...but it was Jo, so when she asked for them to find what made them human, the greenette did not question it. Raising her hand, she closed her eyes and furrowed her brow as she tried to think of something that SHE thought made her human under all of her cybernetics and amnesia and crimes. For a moment, she felt despair, as she could think of nothing...
Then she opened her eyes and looked at Pugsy and Kylie...and at the rest of what had been her home. Keeping the one hand raised, she grabbed for Pugsy's hand with the other. Carrion Land and the people she had known here...they were what made her human. She looked around the ruins of her home, but saw what had once been there in the place of rubble; she saw Daisy playing with dangerous things and Ryder making pancakes and Jo pretending to not be making googly eyes at him and Jackal being weird and Bunny being annoyed at her. She saw Elliot lighting random shit on fire and Pugsy running away from the seagulls in her room and Duda...who she didn't even know she remembered...All of the love she felt for these people who had been her family this whole time coursed through her, and she felt it exiting her and joining the other energy. She watched with wide eyes as the pretty colors did their thing..

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:03 am

Pugsy Marcone

"You guys..." Pugsy smiled to the both of them, he could feel his eyes tearing up, he was just so damn happy. This is what he lived for, he lived to fight for the people he loved. Hearing Jo's voice... it only further hit the point to Pugsy. At one time, Pugsy wondered why he was even here... what possessed him to join up with Ryder's gang and go to No Man's Land? But after all that happened, he understood, he wouldn't even be half the man he was today without No Man's Land. It was an experience, it was what made him grow. He was a monster, a heartless monster, only a few years ago. And now, he was exactly what he had always dreamed of being "Thanks Jo..." Pugsy whispered in a weak voice "AYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE!!!" Pugsy yelled out into the air as he lifted his free hand up into the air, before looking down to Ivy with a big smile on his face. He was going to do whatever it took now, he wasn't satisfied with being the weak Jabroni that ran away and complained about life. He was going to surpass everyone, even Ryder, and be the good guy. THE good guy. Passionate purple psychic energy streamed out from hum, they appeared to almost be flames, the streams, his passion showed even in his aura.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:17 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie heard Jo's voice, and as she did, her smile began to grow. She saw Pugsy and Ivy raise their hands, and she threw both of her hands into the air, screeching,
"YAAAAY! EVERYONE, FEEL THE HAPPY!" This was what she lived for--everyone overcoming their differences and smiling with each other. That was all she wanted--she wanted the world to be happy, and seeing the rainbow of energies flying up into the air only made her more exuberant as a bright pink energy flew out of her up into the sky. She wanted to protect everyone--all of her friends--and she wanted to do whatever it took to make them all happy. When the whole world was happy--that was when she would be satisfied! So, on that note, she had a lot of work ahead of her--work that she knew she'd love doing! Once everyone was happy, then she could be at her happiest, too!

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:58 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 8 69aa5b12-4d2a-499b-90b8-f4c5916ca66a_zps75fe974a

Ivy's eyes widened further as the energy bomb above No Man's Land just kept growing, and eventually Charles was no more. The greenette looked up, staring speechlessly at the lack of a CP-02 in the sky. She didn't even remember how long she had been stuck in this prison because of the man-machine-thing that had just blown up, but she didn't seem to feel any particular hatred for him. However, if Jo had been fighting him, then he MUST be evil, so a smile slowly spread on her face as it dawned on her that they had all just helped her Mommy do something important and significant.

"We helped, guys!! We were useful!!"

She cheered, pulling both Kylie and Pugsy into a group hug before she remembered that Pugsy was injured and a group hug might hurt him more.

"Oopsies...ANYSLUT do you guys think I can get a sample of those awesome light things that were going on? I could make wicked pancakes out of that, guys~"

Yes. Ivy was more worried about how she could use Jo's powers to make pancakes than she was relieved about killing the tyrant that had rules all of their lives for so many years. The greenette had strange priorities.

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy watched the end to the very end, whatever Jo was fighting, it was gone for good... and hopefully... everything was over now. They'd beat everyone... no, wait.... flashbacks of Poison's appearance played in Pugsy's mind. It wasn't over. It was never over. Yet, Pugsy didn't feel an ounce of dread "Heh... Get in line baby... we'll take you down like everyone else..." he whispered to himself. ANd then there was the group hug "Wha-!? OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH- Hey... wait a minute...?" when Ivy freed him from the hug, the man looked down to his body. He poked his wounds, and felt searing hot pain "I... I can feel pain again...?" a rather nervous smile appeared on the guy's face "I guess I asked for it... heh..." he looked up to Ivy when she spoke about psychic pancakes "I'm not sure that's possible Ives-" he replied in the usual way to the greenette "Hey... we... we should go find Vulture Team... shouldn't we...?" the greaser looked to Kylie "And you need to find your friends too... right?"

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:58 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie squealed happily when she was pulled into the group hug with Pugsy and Ivy, and when Ivy was talking about getting a sample of the sparkling lights, she nodded enthsiastically, replying,
"I totally want some of the sparklies, too! They were soooo pretty! And rainbow-y! I love rainbows!" When Pugsy commented on feeling pain again, Kylie at first gave a huge happy grin, but then cocked her head a bit, seemingly contemplating whether that was actually a good thing or not. Then, as Pugsy asked if she needed to find her friends, too, she replied exuberantly, "Yeah, yeah! I do! I can't wait to tell Ashy and Barbie all about the glowy rainbow light thing! I bet they saw it too, but it was soooo great! I can't wait to find them!" Kylie paused for a second, then, and pulled an extra bow out of her pocket, reaching over and putting it into Ivy's hair. "There! Now you both have one! That's to make sure that you don't forget me!" She trotted a few feet away, then, picking up Friendmaker in preparation to leave, then looking back at Pugsy and Ivy. "But I know that you guys won't forget me, anyway! 'Cause we're friends now!" Kylie gave them a big smile, and waved with her free hand as she started walking away backwards, Friendmaker held up over her shoulder so that it wouldn't drag loudly against the ground. "Bye bye for now! I'll definitely see you guys again sometime, so look forward to it! Byyyyeee!" She gave one last energetic wave in Pugsy and Ivy's direction, then turned on her heel and began skipping off into the city. She'd find Barbie and Ashley, and they would figure out what to do next. And in this moment, Kylie felt genuinely, extremely happy. She had not only made new friends--but had learned new things about friendship in general, as well. And with this new knowledge, she was sure that, without a doubt, she'd be able to make everyone in the world happy. It would definitely take some work, but...someday. Someday, she would do it. And then, she, Ashley, and Barbara could all live together in a world free from pain...that was definitely something she was looking forward to.

*Exit*

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:32 pm

Ivy frowned as Pugsy stated he could feel pain again...she didn't think that was too good. Sure, she knew how pain was important to know when things were wrong, and maybe he'd quit almost getting himself killed now...but it was good to know, before, that he didn't actually suffer physically when things went wrong. Her frown deepened as the greaser broke the news that she wouldn't be able to make those pancakes. Now that the big exciting things were over, she was also remembering that basically everyone was dead...Except then Pugsy said they should find Vulture Team.

"THEY'RE ALIVE~?!?"

If they hadn't all been killed when Carrion Land was destroyed, like she had assumed, then Daisy might still be out there! A huge grin spread on her face and she almost vibrated with this renewed hope. The happiness was only intensified as Kylie gave her a bow, which made everything even better than it already was. She returned the pinkette's wave energetically

"Bring some of the cool sparkly light things next time!!"

She was sure Kylie would find a way to capture all that psychic energy. Totally. Turning back to Pugsy, her eyes sparkling at the thought of seeing Vulture Team survivors, she took his hand.

"Let's go find them and hug them and eat pancakes with them and then maybe blow a few more things up, okay?"

She said, and left the pile of rubble that had been Carrion Land behind.

*exit*

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:48 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy waved goodbye to Kylie as she went off to find Ashley and Killer Queen "Seeyah Kylie... maybe we'll meet again, some day." though he found it unlikely, considering they were going to go on their separate paths and go out into the outside world now. A smile on his face, he turned to Ivy "Yeah... don't worry... we'll find them..." Pugsy's fists clenched together, determination showing in his eyes. So much had happened, and now, when it was all over, it was time to return home and simply rest "Yeah... hugs and pancakes... that sounds about right..."

(EXIT)

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8