Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

+7
MercutianUnknown
Emu Queen
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
dbzhardcore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
11 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Not Manchee Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 44b67b76-ca74-47a8-947b-d40f2218c623_zpsfffacd20

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Arma effectively fell on her butt as Bunny attempted to gain distance. She sat on the ground for a moment, puzzled at the situation. She had fallen on her butt. Also all around her was her destroyed home and probably most of the people she had ever let herself become close to. Then again...that was Ivy, not Arma.

Arma don't care. Arma don't give a shit.

With that thought she jumped up and cartwheeled towards Bunny, throwing a flying kick at the redhead's already-damaged face. The greenette seemed to seriously have something with faces right now. Particularly Bunny's.

"I WANT TO DESTROY SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL, YISSSSSSSSSS~! THEN MAYBE WEAR IT~"

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:37 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Bunny29_zpsc94ae26a
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny saw the kick coming and put up a meager defense. She was sent back a few feet. She stood there for a bit, and then looked at Arma, glaring.
"I've had enough." she said, grabbing her pistols, and turning on the chest shield. She always had that stuff on her nowadays. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH! YOU WANNA FIGHT!? BRING IT ON BITCH! BRING IT THE FUCK ON! I'M DONE WITH YOU!" she activated the smoke screen, engulfing herself in it. "Ashley said that the killer gene in Ivy was in it's early states...if I attack quickly enough...I can shut her down." she thought, going around to the left side of Arma, shelling off 3 shots, then quickly heading toward the other side for 3 more. She was going to overwhelm her, if she could. She reloaded with some armor piercers, planning to use those next.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:44 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Baraprince24_zps6791128b

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ashley cringed again, not expecting Ghost to raise her voice like that for whatever reason- it made his head pound...
His stomach twisted in nervous knots the moment he spent waiting for her to respond-- and as she circled him in a predatory fashion. He steadily turned himself so that he was always facing her- he couldn`t let this girl out of his sight for a second. Not the way he was now...
He tried not to let her words affect him- begging for sympathy and compassion from someone as far gone as her was just... setting himself up for disappointment. What she said next, however-- made him visibly cringe and shrink up, despite how it was clearly intended to titillate him. He couldn`t view Ishbel like that anymore if he tried; he hardly saw a woman when he looked at her, simply--well, a failure. Not that she had failed-- he had. Maybe if he-- or someone, anyone-- had reached out to her sooner, she wouldn`t be the way she was now... That thought along made the color drain from his skin, causing him to momentarily avert his eyes from her- until he remembered he was... kind of fighting her right now.
By the time he snapped his gaze back, Ishbel`s knives slid directly across his face- leaving several bright and now bleeding gashed right through his features. "CARAJO--!" He barked, reeling back as his hands flew up to cover the fresh wounds. He pulled them back, inspecting the blood dribbled onto his gloved hands-- and scowled. "Cansado de esta mierda...!" He grumbled, reaching down and fumbling for a handgun- which he quickly aimed and fired, the shot flinging directly between Ishbel`s legs-- purposely fired at an angle where it would hit the ground behind her. This shot caused a chain reaction of landmines to puff up- one directly behind Ghost, and two at her sides. "DON`T FUCK WITH ME--!"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Bloodshot`s Theme - No More Riot!  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:54 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 1115

Ghost
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"YAHAHAHA! I LIKE THIS! You're excited now~!" she shrieked, flipping over the shot he fired, the bullet zoomed past her face, just barely missing her as she landed back perfectly on her feet. Licking her lips as she dashed forwards towards the mercenary, with landmines to her left and right and behind sending columns of flames rising up. Whilst under the appearance of a dark figure cast in the hellish flames, all thanks to Ashley's landmines, Ghost dashed forward closer and closer towards Ashley. She flipped over him, grabbing his head in the process. She landed on her butt behind him, whilst also slamming the back of Ashley's body and head against the ground. Her eyes turning a bright red, the woman got up via-handstand before flipping upwards, landing on Ashley to keep him on the ground. A sinister smile on her face as he eyes glistened crimson, she brandished her eight knives "DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE~!!" she cheerfully yelled as she stabbed all eight of her knives into Ashley's chest "BLEED FOR ME BABY~!!"
___________________________________________________________________________________________
??? Theme - Throw it All Away

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:46 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 44b67b76-ca74-47a8-947b-d40f2218c623_zpsfffacd20

One moment, Arma was grinning her deranged grin, ready to rip Bunny's head from her shoulders the first chance she got...then suddenly she wasn't. It may have been Bunny's glare, or the shrieks of Ghost as she slaughtered Ashley, or maybe a change in air pressure...but the red light in the greenette's eyes was gone.

"...Bunny?"

Ivy was confused. The redhead she knew back in Vulture Team, the one she was pretty sure was dead, was now yelling at her...and pointing guns at her. Had she done something? Now smoke was a thing, and she was still trying to figure out what was happening.

"Are we playing hide and seek or something..?"

Bullets to the side. Then the other side. She was pretty sure some of that hurt. Innocent eyes looked around the smoke she was engulfed in, searching for an explanation. She waved her hands around the smoke screen, trying to move the particles out of the way, desperately trying to get what was going on.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:52 pm

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

Ashley had intended to calmly step back- but found himself stumbling, caught up in all his trembling nerves. He glanced back at his footing, feeling his heart jump up into his throat and sweat rain like bullets down his features- Ghost was so quick, that by the time he glanced back, she was dashing right toward him-- ignoring column upon column of rising flames licking at her form.
He began to ready his aim again- only to pull the trigger on his moving target, and hear nothing to accompany it but an empty click. "Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit--" He murmured, bashing the barrel against his knee as if that would make it magically work again- just as he did, Ghost grabbed hold of his head from either side of temples. His eyes snapped open wide- just as the back of his head bashed brutally against the ground below, causing stars to explode into his vision. He grunted, hands flying up to grasp the wound and make the pounding stop- but he stopped mid-motion as the greenette landed on his stomach. Breath accelerating, he instantly struggled to get up- his movements lost their tact and coordination, leaving him helpless against the genetically superior assassin. Before he could plan another move, he caught the glint of metal above him and felt his voice die in his throat-- they all plunged down directly into his heaving chest at once, provoking a gush of blood to splatter forward, coating Ghost due to her proximity. "FUCK--!" He roared, tone dripping with agony- his hands gripped at the dirt to his sides, as if that would lessen the pain even slightly. He was certain he was losing too much blood to fully recover-- from both his conflict and Masque with this, he wasn`t sure how long he was gonna last... On any other day, that may have been acceptable-- but the idea of dying here of all places... brutally injured, afraid, and at the mercy of a former ally-- that was definetely not how he wanted to go...   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:55 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"I'm not falling for it!" Bunny thought. "I tried and failed to get Ivy. I'm done!" she crept behind Ivy, slowly approaching her from behind. Either way, it was gonna end in awful pain. For herself or for Ivy...At this point, Bunny was just...not gonna chance it. She aimed the gun at Ivy's head, her only armor piercing rounds in there. "To hesitate is to die...I'm done..." she thought, but her gun wouldn't fire. She couldn't fire. She could only think about the good times that outweighed the bad. About how sad Pugsy would be. She shook those feelings from her head, and aimed again.
She fired...into Ivy's shoulder, and then backed away into the smoke.
"What is WRONG BUNNY!? KILL HER!" she yelled at herself, aiming again at the girl. "She threw acid in your FACE! FUCKING MURDER HER FACE!" Bunny grimaced and fired another shot from behind, though it was completely off it's mark. She couldn't stop herself. The trigger was pulling itself at this point. The gun was aimed at her.
"Ivy...or Arma...whatever.." she said. "I'm done...I don't know who you are at this point. But I don't care...." she said. "You try and hurt me again...I'll hurt you...bad...got it?" If there was one thing Poison said that got to her...one key portion...it was that friends were expendable...overrated...and too much heartbreak to be worth it.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:16 pm

Ghost

Letting out a big sigh, Poison grew closer towards her inevitable boredom and wanting to off Ashley. At this point, this battle had outlasted her attention, and she was more and more willing to end it. Licking her lips further, she pulled out one more knife and pointed it towards Ashley's throat, all while still straddling on top of him "It's time to die now Ashy~ Don't worry though... you won't die in vein. Your body will be recycled for... er... other purposes~!" just as she brought her knife closer and closer towards the mercenary's neck.

??? Theme - Throw it All Away

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:20 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 1610
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Layout10
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DAD!" Barbara called out, running into the immediate area, huffing and puffing from the long run she had just made around the whole city. It had taken some time, but she'd finally found her father. Also Bunny was there, and... a familiar face. Killer Queen's eyes narrowed, this figure before her was once a familiar and friendly face... well... as friendly as one of her stature could be. But now, she was holding her knife to her father's throat. The assassin ran into the scene, throwing a kick towards Ghost's head. Ghost quickly rolled off Ashley and got back up on her feet, looking at Barbie with a sense of disappointment. Barbia looked down to Ashley, sliding over to him and hugging him tightly "Where... where were you!?" she asked, tears in her eyes as she pressed her head against her chest. Meanwhile, Ghost saw an opening and began to slowly approach Ashley and Barbie, a malicious smile on her face as he grip tightened on her knife. She walked closer and closer to Barbie and Ashley "Oh...~? How cute~ I get to kill two of you now...~"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:53 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Kylie14_zpsff76dbed

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

"Hold it, hold it, HOLD IT~!" came a gleeful shout as suddenly Kylie, who had deposited Pugsy a safe distance away from the fight, came rocketing down from the air, crashing down in between Poison and her two friends. She paused for a moment to point Friendmaker Poison's way, giving her a positively elated grin. "Friends don't hurt other friends! Pugsy told me that, so it's gotta be true! So, if you wanna hurt Barbie and Ashy, then I guess that you're not a friend! It's really too bad--I love making friends, but I guess that not everyone wants to be friends! Sooo...I guess that I've just gotta chase you off if you're gonna be mean to them! I mean, after all, it'll make them happy if you go away, I think~!" Kylie's grin seemed to broaden as she moved her blade, bringing it up into the air before swinging it down towards Poison without hesitation. "No time to waste! Let's go, let's go, let's GO~!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:14 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

"Goodbye piggies...~" Ghost whispered to herself as she brandished her blade, only for a loud voice to put a stop to her push forward. Ghost's eyes widened as she flipped back, a smile growing on her face as Kylie made her appearance. She stood there silently, staring at Kylie with an expression of slight confusion as she spoke. Every word Kylie seemed to speak just went into one of Ghost's ears and come out the other. The woman licked her lips and pointed her blade to Kylie, speaking "My my, aren't you cute~?" in a sultry voice, before cartwheeling out of the way of Kylie's sword. Landing back on her feet "As a matter of fact... I think you're so cute, I'm going to take you home~" Ghost's already crimson eyes suddenly changed once again, as her eyes seemed to glow in an unnatural light. She, of course, knew who Kylie really was. A ranked assassin, and unlike Ashley, she didn't seem half-dead, which meant Poison could really let loose on this one. With her killer gene seemingly being brought out to an untold level, the woman dashed out towards Kylie with incredible speed, slashing towards her neck as she dashed past Kylie. Standing behind Kylie, she pointed her knife out again, speaking "Dead, of course~ I could care less about your soul... but that metal body of yours... Mmmmmm~"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -
Poison's Theme - Throw it All Away

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:11 am

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

Ashley couldn`t focus his vision- but with everything fading in and out, he could definitely still make out the shining tip of Ghost`s blood-dripping knife hovering above him. His eyelids began to droop, head falling back onto the ground, lips set firm in solemn acceptance. It was what it was. He tried his best...
A familiar girlish shout from the side dragged him right back into reality- and the owner of said shout soon successfully kicked Ghost right off him. His eyes open up wide, features at last betraying his shock over the situation- and as Barbara threw her arms around him next, he was late to respond, slowly glancing down at him. Her skin was... so pale-- just like when she was little...
His arms wrapped around her frame, desperately clinging onto her as if he thought he`d die if he let go. He rubbed soothing circles into her back, peppering several gentle kisses onto the top of her head-- seeing her again brought a wash of relief burrowing through his bones, despite how he still trembled slightly with nerves. He didn`t even notice the assassin sneaking up on them from behind, too absolutely absorbed in the fact that his daughter was alive and well.
"I`m sorry..." He murmured quietly, voice choking some- he didn`t raise his head from the top of her`s, deathly afraid of the concept of her actually seeing him cry. He did catch another glint of metal not too far from them, but quickly recognized it as Friendmaker-- soon after, he recognized Kylie. Had she saved them...?
He clung onto Barbie a bit harder, protective as all hell as he eyed both battles going on either side of them. The younger greenette seemed to have calmed some... though, Bunny was still attacking-- which wasn`t good. The girl was confused, and there was no way he was going to sit by while that bitch slaughtered a confused little girl-- but, he found he couldn`t leave Barbie`s side so easily. And as much of a bitch as he would have loved to call Bunny-- he couldn`t deny that she was at least somewhat rational... she`d stop soon-- if she didn`t, then he`d have an excuse to crush her...!
But soon enough, he was turning his attention to Kylie and Ishbel- and as the pinkette said the name 'Pugsy', his eyebrows flew upward. "Oh-- that`s the guy she likes--" He muttered, to himself more than anything-- "She`s... different... did he do something...?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:01 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"You think I'm cute~?!" Kylie exclaimed ecstatically, seeming quite happy by this revelation. "It's too bad that you're not all friendly, otherwise I'd TOTALLY be up for a sleepover! But, but, I can't, I'm sorry! I guess that since we're not friends, this is all kinda 'stranger-danger'-y up in here! Whoops!" She seemed awfully fascinated as Poison's eyes began to glow, and then, the greenette suddenly charged her. By all means, one would think that Kylie wouldn't have been fast enough to avoid that move--however, she didn't even seem to have moved--but she still seemed fine. Her head spun around then a full 180 degrees to look at Poison again with that same grin--making it evident that her neck, too, was made of cybernetics--and all that had been cut was the fake skin. While her heart and head were still flesh and blood--everything else was made of cold, hard metal. "Wow, you're really super serious! I guess that I should get super serious, too! Since, you know, I don't really wanna give my body to anyone! If I didn't have it, I couldn't run around or play or anything fun like that! Or do my job--which would be bad! Soooo...I guess I need to make you go away now! Get ready!" With that, Kylie rotated her head back around to the front, before spinning, sword in tow, bringing Friendmaker around for a horizontal slice towards Poison's mid-section. "Here we GOOO~!" And with that, Kylie charged at Poison, going at her with a series of swift slashes, being careful not to draw too near to Barbara or Ashley.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:01 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Ghost barred her teeth as she looked at Kylie's head spin around, she simply watched it with a longing stare as she bit her nails "Hmmmm~" she watched Kylie with amusement, her eyes widened somewhat as Kylie spoke to her. Afterwards, dropping the hand she was biting on to her side, she simply smiled to Kylie and answered "It's okay, you won't need your body to play and scamper around anymore~! You'll be DEAD~! D! E! A! D! YEAH!" she cheered, before flipping over Kylie's swing, landing on the side of the sword as Kylie spun around. Poison then jumped off the sword, landing back down in front of Kylie "Come on cutie...~ Let me rend that body of yours, let me bathe in your blood, let me have my way with you~! I've got candy!" then as Kylie unleashed a series of slashes towards the greenette, she dodged each and every swing effortlessly while still keeping eye contact with Kylie "Come on, be mine~! I can hurt you over and over and over again until you cry IT'LL BE GREAT~!!" she then dashed forwards towards Kylie. Her speed was somewhat inhuman, she moved at a speed in which she looked like a blur, her earlier performance in which she easily dodged bullets showed just how quick she could be. Once again, she dashed right past Kylie, this time slashing at her face eight times, and by the time she was behind Kylie, she had eight knives between her fingers.

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:09 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 1610
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Layout10
Barbara stayed sobbing on Ashley, hugging him closely as she kept her head dug into his chest. This continued, even as he said he was sorry, even as he asked about Kylie. And then finally, Barbara brought her head back out, making eye contact with Ashley with her tearful eyes. She stared at him for a while, sobbing and whimpering until suddenly, she slapped him across the face. An angered look on her face, she stood back up and yelled to him "YOU ROTTEN IGUANA SHIT! WHERE WERE YOU!? I WAS SO SCARED!" she screamed "HOW COULD YOU JUST DISAPPEAR!? AND... AND I FIND YOU AND YOU'RE ALMOST DEAD LIKE THIS!?" she yelled, once again crying before flopping to the floor and watching Kylie fight Poison as if the whole yelling thing hadn't happened "Beats me... I just found her... she nearly killed the guy though..." she muttered in a weak voice "Heavenly Treasure is gone by the way..." she added rather casually.
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:00 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"But I don't wanna be dead! Being dead is BORING~!" Kylie giggled, grinning at Poison, not seeming quite phased by the woman's words. As Poison made her next request, Kylie smiled a bit and snorted, speaking again, "Golly! You sure have some weird ways of thinking about friendship! You don't hurt the people you wanna take home with you, silly goose!" At that moment, Poison dashed at her again, and Kylie couldn't help but actually feel a bit surprised that the greenette had dodged all of her strikes. When Poison attempted to slash at her, Kylie used her free arm to block most of them, the fake skin flaying off of the robotic arm, sparks flying as metal grated against metal--although one slice did manage to get through, making a fairly bloody cut on her cheek. Kylie turned again, seeing Poison behind her, then put her hand up to feel her face, looking at her fingers and seeing the blood there. "Oh, wow! I haven't actually seen my own blood in a long time! But I don't want my blood falling out, it needs to stay where it is!" Kylie seemed to pause for a moment, gauging her own next move--then figured that she could give something a shot. Something that she had used against Vulture before, which had worked pretty well--so maybe it would work this time! Kylie gripped her sword with both hands, then began spinning--moving faster and faster until she became a spinning, whirling blur of pink and blade--then began heading straight for Poison.

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:46 pm

Ivy was still very much confused... She was still in the mindset that her friends and probably her daughter were all dead. It was a struggle, especially when she looked down upon hearing a shot and realized she was hit. She turned rapidly and just saw the last trace of Bunny slipping back into the smoke.

"Is this real life..?"

She wondered out loud...then another shot was fired, though she did not feel the sharp thunk of bullets hitting her cybernetics, so she figured Bunny had missed. Bunny didn't normally miss... The whole situation was strange and confusing, and Bunny finally emerged from the smoke screen, acting strange, but at least this meant she wasn't going crazy, probably. Bunny was a thing right now. She was alive.
A smile spread of Ivy's lips despite having the gun pointing directly at her, ignoring the redhead's suspicious words. Without thinking, she stepped closer to Bunny, then hugged her tightly. She probably should have been more careful...but in the middle of the hug suddenly more people were showing up, and the greenette pulled away. She recognized Kylie from before and felt the need to destroy many things...but then Ghost was doing that, so she decided she liked Ghost.

"...Should we be doing something about this...? Or can we just like...poke that one guy with the cool hair?"

She asked, pointing at Ashley and Barbara.

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:08 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Ghost dropped every one of her knives but the one that pierced Kylie's skin. A smile appeared on her face as she looked to the crimson on her knife. She began to blush as she licked it clean "Mmmmm~ You're blood is too sweet darling~" she moaned, before tossing the blade away. The woman swayed her hips as she smiled to Kylie, speaking "You should bleed more~ Red's definitely your color~! I honestly don't know whatever you mean though... pain... suffering... inflicting such beautiful things upon others is the same is making love to them, except MUCH more exciting~! You'll understand once you give up and I have my way with you... I'm going to make you feels things you've never felt before~" she drew a tiny scalpel from her jacket as she watched Kylie spin around. She activated her Killer Gene again, watching Kylie closely. It took her a whole two seconds before she suddenly jumped upwards into the air, then brought a kick down towards the center of the spinning draydel that was Kylie: her head.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:36 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"It's because I like candy a lot!" Kylie called from inside her whirlwind as Poison commented on how sweet her blood was--and as Poison continued, Kylie called out the reply, "I dunno-I'm pretty sure that Pugsy was right! After all, I don't think I'm supposed to trust strangers! And Pugsy's not a stranger at all, he's my friend! We're like BFFLs already even though we only became friends like a little bit ago and he passed out right after because he needed to nap! Sooo I'm gonna listen to him--" Before Kylie had any time to get anything else out, Poison's foot connected with her head quite firmly, causing Friendmaker to fly out of her hands and embed itself into a piece of rubble nearby, as Kylie skidded to the ground, sliding for quite some distance, at the very least managing to stand up again before her momentum even ended. "I-I'm pretty sure that pink's my favorite color, not red...!" she wobbled slightly before straightening up again, Her eyes seemed to zero in on where her sword was stuck in the piece of rubble, and she immediately dashed towards it. She did know a degree of hand to hand combat, but she knew that she would be at a serious disadvantage without her weapon. She ran over to where the sword was stuck in the rubble, then tugged on it for a moment, eventually pulling it out and causing the entire piece of rubble to crumble. "Golly, it was stuck in there tight!" Kylie paused for a moment, then for some reason seemed to stop, putting her free hand to her lips and then letting out a loud, shrill whistle--before just grinning at Poison again. It wasn't really sure what the whistle had been for, right now. Either way, at that moment, Kylie dashed forward at Poison again, slashing at Poison a few times horizontally before bringing her sword straight up into the air, then bringing it down towards the greenette with impressive force. "INCOMING~!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:58 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"D-don't come any closer!" she yelled, holding her gun out. "I'M WARNING YO-" suddenly hug. Ivy was hugging her...tightly too. Bunny was fully ready to murder her, and she almost did. Suddenly, Bunny felt like she wasn't safe to be around...like she couldn't even trust herself to not pull the trigger around Ivy. She felt like...she the only way to protect anyone was to push them away...
"I...no I can't." she took a step back. "I can't do it...I shouldn't be around people...not after...how I...and you..." she felt a little more of her skin flake off. She covered her face in horror. That was still a thing. It hurt a little less...but still like a bitch. "Ivy...you should get to Pugsy...he's safer to be around." she said, facing away. "I...don't wanna hurt you...or anyone who's my friend. Just go, okay?" she looked at Poison being dealt with by Kylie. She wanted to help Ashley, but truly, she knew going over there would mean being bitched at by Barbie, and Ashley didn't exactly like her. So...she was gonna stay on guard...from a distance.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:43 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Ghost watched Kylie from afar, a small mischievous smile on her face. She didn't even attempt to st Kylie from getting her weapon, that would have made things less fun, Kylie needed her sword. So she just waited until Kylie was ready to swing a giant piece of metal again, and once the pinkette started attacking. Poison dodged each and every one of the attacks masterfully, her face just barely avoiding each and every swing. Then the big one came "..." Poison looked up towards the blade with a look of amusement, before dashing away. She was like a blur, one moment she was there... and in the blink of an eye she was gone, Kylie's blade just crashed into the ground she once stood on. And there Ghost was behind Kylie, a delighted grin on her demented face as she whispered into Kylie's ears "Behind you~" before hugging Kylie from behind "Shhh shh shh~ No need to speak, just let me hold you in my arms~" she spoke as she lifted her hands to caress Kylie's face "What a fine metal body... how is it that you became like this sweetie...~?" she asked, her grin growing bigger.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie seemed a bit confused for a little bit as Poison suddenly seemed to vanish--but then she felt somebody hugging her from behind. She seemed like she was about to reply--but then Poison asked her how her body became like that, and although her smile remained plastered on her face, she didn't actually say anything in reply this time around. Instead, she grabbed onto Poison's arm with her hand to keep her hugging her--then suddenly leapt backwards in a sort of awkward backwards body slam--intending to fall on Poison and try to simply crush her with Kylie's own massive weight.

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:31 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Ghost continued to caress Kylie, a twisted grin on her face as she tried to turn Kylie's face a bit to the side "Why aren't you saying anything cutie~? Are you being shy~? You're totally being shy~ No worries honey, I'm going to teach you how to-" and then she was grabbed "Wait what." and then Kylie jumped. Almost immediately, Poison knew what was going on "OH HELL NO-!" Ghost's eyes glew bright red as she contorted her arm and hand to break free from Kylie's, looking as if she were a snake, before dropping down to the ground and slithering back. This left Kylie just flopping to the ground with Poison watching. The greenette was panting, she looked to her contorted arm, and began to snap it back into place piece by piece. She looked to Kylie with a somewhat more upset expression "So you're going to turn down my love... okay fine... I don't need you anyways. I think I'm just going to kill you now..." she spoke in a dark voice as she pulled out tiny scalpel from her jacket.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:42 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

So--Kylie just kind of flopped down onto the ground with a huge thud and laid there for a moment, smiling over at Poison and seeming a bit confused as to how the woman had gotten out of her hold so quickly. After a moment, Kylie leapt back up to her feet, brushing herself off a bit, just in time to hear Poison say that she was just going to kill her now.
"I already told you, silly, I can't die! I've got plenty to do that I need to be alive for, so being dead would be really super inconvenient, you know? So, I think I'm gonna stay alive for now--can't you go kill someone somewhere else? I'm sure that there are plenty of people around the prison that you could murder, that would be just as fun! Just not anyone around here, 'cause these are my friends! And friends don't let other friends get hurt!" She beamed at Poison, and seeing as how the greenette seemed to be preparing to attack, Kylie prepared herself, as well, lifting up Friendmaker slightly. "Not to be a spoilsport or anything, but you've really got to leave now!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:49 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison shook her head, letting out a sigh before looking to Kylie with a death glare "A shame... a dear old shame..." she muttered, before her expression suddenly intensified into a horrifying grimace when Kylie told her to leave "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DOOOOO!" she yelled, grabbing clumps of her hair and tearing them out "DON'T SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY! YOU THINK YOU'RE SOME SORT OF FUCKING QUEEN!? HUH!? I'LL FUCKING BATHE IN YOUR BLOOD! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL EAT YOUR FUCKING FLESH!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, swinging around wildly with her arms as she staggered around... then... just a moment later... she calmed down. Looking to Kylie with a calm, yet tired looking smile, she spoke softly "Oh excuse me... something I get ahead of myself... it's a shame you won't accept my love... I'll just have to fight you at my full strength then~" and as she pointed her small scalpel at Kylie, her eyes glew bright crimson. With a big smile on her face, she whispered "Level two... hehe..." and just like that, she had dashed towards Kylie at superspeed. All that could be seen was a thin red line as she zoomed towards Kylie at an inhuman speed. The ground she walked on burned up. But then, the attack never came, as Pugsy stood up and jumped in front of Poison in an attempt to punch her. Both figures came to a halt... Poison was in front of Pugsy, her small scalpel and hand thrusted right into Pugsy's chest. Pugsy gave Poison a determined grimace at first, but it soon weakened into nothingness as Poison pulled her arm out of Pugsy's body. Pugsy's blood burst into Poison's face, painting her figure red as she kept the same calmed expression. Pugsy dropped to the ground, his blank expression showing little signs of life. For the first time in his life... Pugsy felt pain. Stepping on the greaser, Poison gave Pugsy a look of confusion "Huh... who the fuck are you!? Why the fuck did you get in the way...?" she asked, before kicking Pugsy in the head and walking over him "Whatever... more blood for me~" she cooed, eyeing Kylie once more. Poison had struck Pugsy in a nerve that brought his ability to feel pain back, leaving him left for dead as he experienced pain for the first time "Guys... Ivy... sorry..." the greaser whispered, before Poison turned back around and kicked him in the mouth "SHUT UP!" she shrieked, before turning back to Kylie "Alright babe... you're next~"

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next