Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

+7
MercutianUnknown
Emu Queen
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
dbzhardcore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
11 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:24 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Kylie14_zpsff76dbed

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

Kylie didn't seem to react much to Poison's outburst--her facial expression remained very much the same as the greenettte staggered around and screamed. Kylie was waiting for Poison to attack--but when she moved, Kylie in no way had enough time to react. But then--someone else reacted for her. Kylie's eyes widened in confusion as Pugsy suddenly leapt in front of her, her expression actually becoming slightly neutral in her surprise--and but a moment later, Pugsy fell, and Poison was coated with his blood. Kylie stared at the greenette, frozen for the moment. Her gaze drifted down to where Pugsy lay, and his words from before echoed in her mind: 'Lose a friend.' She was going to lose her friend. If she didn't do something, she was going to lose him...She looked back up at Poison again, doing her best to force her expression back into that of a smile--but she was unable to mask the distress and--was that anger?--that were slowly leaking onto her face.
"...No one...hurts....my friends..." She was doing her best to remember--a smile made everything better. They fixed everything--that was what she had always thought. But in reality...they hadn't fixed anything. They hadn't fixed anything at all. Kylie's grip on Friendmaker's hilt seemed to tighten somewhat--and she quickly back-pedaled away from where Pugsy lay, wanting to draw the battle away from him, to keep him safe.
"Get over here...get over here--! GET OVER HERE!" she shrieked over at Poison, hoping to rile the girl up and draw her over by ordering her around again. At the very least, that could get her away from Pugsy... "I'm not next--you're next! YOU'RE NEXT! YOU'RE NEXT! YOU'RE NEXT!" She slashed Friendmaker through the air a few times, her facial expression actually quite serious--it felt strange to her. Lacking something--the lack of muscle movement at the corners of her mouth confused her, but she couldn't help it. She wasn't happy. She wasn't happy--and she was finally admitting it. Finally acknowledging it. This feeling--this anger, this rage--she felt it pouring from every bit of her being. "GET OVER HEEEEEEEEERE!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Not Manchee Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 13c63101-25a0-44e7-a244-014f3110de09_zps9d8e605e

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy laughed for a moment as Bunny told her to go. Of all the people in No Man's Land, SHE was the one telling others to stay away from her? And to go to PUGSY? But before she could really tell the redhead how ridiculous that sounded, especially considering what Arma was capable of, but then she was turning away and suddenly PUGSY WAS HAPPENING HOW DID THAT EVEN-

"PUGS-!!!!!"

A choked cry escaped Ivy's lips, and she was sprinting forwards, seeing nothing but the bleeding greaser on the ground, whose pained expression the greenette had never thought she would see. She was on the ground beside Pugsy, resting his head on her lap, holding it with both hands desperately, her eyes frantic as they flitted from his face to the hole in his chest.

"Where did you even come from what the fuck I'm gonna kill that green-haired dog-licking acid-turd until she dies forever what do I even-"

The seemingly neverending regurgitation of thoughts was only interrupted by a sudden shaking in her body that was probably supposed to be a sob, but Ivy didn't do the sob thing, so it came out as an epileptic seizure-like movement before her hands moved down from Pugsy's face to his chest.

"I AM SCIENCE. I WILL FIX THIS. AND YOUR FACE. I'LL FIGURE OUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACE."

She couldn't recognize the look of pain on Pugsy, as she had never seem him experience any pain, so she assumed she could also fix that with science. She WOULD fix it with science. It wasn't an option. For a moment, she seemed to have forgotten about WHO had even done this to Pugsy, and the fact that she was gonna murder that person repeatedly; right now she needed to help him.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 1115

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison let out a yawn, looking over to Kylie, she didn't seem to view the pinkette in any sort of positive light anymore. That was, until Kylie freaked out. A sadistic grin suddenly broke out on Poison's face "Finally..." she whispered "YAHAHAHAHA! FINALLY! THIS IS GOOD! THIS IS VERY GOOD!" she cheered, Kylie had played right into her hands. She wanted to see the deepest, darkest parts of Kylie's soul. "Fine.. I'll get over there..." she muttered, pointing her scalpel at the pinkette before zooming past her at superspeed, jamming her scalpel into a joint in Kylie's right arm as she passed. Poison stood behind Kylie, hands on her hips as she spoke "I'M HERE LOVE~ Right behind you..."

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -
Poison's Theme - Throw it All Away

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:35 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Kylie141_zps13e19249

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie glanced over at Pugsy as Poison ran towards her--luckily, it seemed that Ivy was watching over Pugsy now, so Kylie was pretty sure that he would be alright--but that didn't mean that she wasn't still livid at Poison. However, the woman came at her far too fast to see--and although she didn't exactly feel it, the scalpel jabbed into Kylie's right arm, making it difficult to move her sword-bearing arm. She looked down at the scalpel, then tugging it out of her arm, bringing a good deal of fake skin with it, then whirling around and throwing it at Poison with great force. Once that was done, she switched Friendmaker to her left hand, dashing at the greenette. "Don't call me that! No love for you! No love, no love at all!" She proceeded to unleash a flurry of less powerful, but quicker swings of her blade in Poison's direction, once she'd gotten close enough to her. "Go away go away go away go away GO AWAYYYY!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:50 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison's smile grew as she saw Kylie dashing right at here "YAHAHAHA~! That's it~ That's the side of you I wanted to see~ COME ON, HATE ME MORE YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING~!!" Poison spoke mocking the pinkette, and as her blade came swinging, Poison spun and jumped to avoid every single blow. Her speed was unnatural, she was moving at a speed that made the woman look like a blur when she moved, and her body would contort in ways that just weren't possible for a human being. The greenette kept on avoiding every single attack before abruptly shoving her two of her fingers (from the hand that was coated in Pugsy's blood) into Kylie's mouth "You can't touch me pretty girl~ Ashy couldn't beat me, what makes you think YOU can!? Why don't you just shut up, play along, and taste some nice blood, yeah~?"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:40 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Bunny29_zpsc94ae26a
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny's eyes widened.
"No Pugsy! N-no...not again..." she was gonna run over but Ivy had it under control. Pugsy was in good hands with her. She watched Kylie actually having trouble with Poison...no surprise there. None...Poison was an excellent fighter. She couldn't do anything about her...if Kylie was having trouble, she stood no chance. She ran over to Ashley, of all people, and knelt down.
"H-how...how can I help?" she asked him. "I...know I didn't deserve to be saved...but thanks..." swallowing her pride, she had to at least make it known she was grateful for him coming in and helping. She was in a bide, and...she at least wanted to say it. She looked back at the battle, and then at Barbie, and then Ashley again. She was glad to see Barbie was okay. If she could get out of that by herself...Bunny knew she had a lot of work to do.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:54 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie's rage only seemed to intensify with each slash that Poison dodged, but before she was able to make any other moves or attacks--she found bloody fingers shoved into her mouth. That was Pugsy's blood. Kylie's eyes widened a bit, and she spared no time in abruptly trying to bite Poison's fingers right off, simultaneously swinging Friendmaker for Poison's side as her expression seemed to practically leak the single thing that Kylie despised most of all: hatred. Fake skin flaking off in several places, Kylie's truly cybernetic nature was beginning to show, but she seemed to pay no mind to it--she was totally focused on the greenette in front of her.

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:53 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Baraprince24_zps6791128b

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ashley continued to cling onto his daughter as she cried, rubbing comforting circles into her back and silently enjoying the moment of rest for his pain ridden body... and then suddenly slap across the face.
His hand flew up to gently touch his now red hand printed cheek, staring at his daughter with wide and actually tear-pricked eyes-- and sort of just continuing to do that as she yelled at him. "I---I said I was sorry--! God-" He managed to interject, "I just went after my target and he kind of handed me my ass on a silver platter and it-- I dunno what`s gonna happen now and it`s--...sorry..." Looking the same level of dejected as a puppy would after being brutally kicked, Ashley just sort of averted his gaze and pouted, feeling pretty guilty about everything ever. He was an awful father he didn`t even tell his daughter where he went and he didn`t tell Rika either which made him an awful potential boyfriend person and Barbara didn`t have blue skin anymore and-- oh hey she was talking words.
"Oh, shit-- for real? Damn," He muttered, eyes opening a bit wider at the news of Heavenly Treasure being destroyed. "I mean-- I guess that`s good. One less thing to worry about. I dunno how much better that makes everything as a whole, but--...shit, did they use you for it? What`s wrong with your skin--?! I can buy more of the stuff, if you need it-- just say the word and it`s your`s anything is your`s I`ll buy a pony I`m serious--"   Before he could get an actual response, Bunny approached them, surprising him slightly and robbing away his attention. He glanced at her earnestly, wanting to help the pity that welled up in his gaze. "...Don`t give me that. Everybody deserves to be saved. You could have been Satan and I would`ve done the same thing- Ishbel`s... more far gone than..." He trailed off, not wanting to divulge any deeper into the topic for his own emotional wellbeing-- then paused before addressing her earlier question. "Er..." He had been pretty confident that Kylie could take on Poison. Compared to how she was the last time they had met, he was sure she could never take on a ranked assassin-- needless to say, as he looked over his shoulder back at their scuffle, his heart dropped into his stomach and something like fear actually tightened his chest.
Kylie wasn`t smiling anymore.
"...I...I`m not sure..." They had to step in if Kylie got too hurt. He wasn`t about to let Poison do any serious harm to her. "...Stick close for now. Ready your weapon. Maybe we`ll have a better chance together..." He was bleeding out in more placed he could count-- he was as battered and bruised as they came, and any remote source of energy he could have drawn from was entirely drained from his body-- but he seemed pretty serious about getting up and getting back into the fight if the situation got any worse.  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Bloodshot`s Theme - No More Riot!  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:35 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison's eyes widened for a moment before the woman abruptly pulled her fingers out and flipped over Kylie's attack "You can't hurt me love! You see... I got this little thing call the Killer Gene... I'm genetically superior. I can see everything... your emotions... your muscle movements... every little detail as far as your body goes... my perception is superhuman... in other words you couldn't hurt me with that clumsy thing for your life!?" Poison landed behind Kylie, and suddenly brought her arms around the pinkette embracing her. A malicious grin on her face, she continued by moving her arms to Kylie's chest and grabbing her there "A shame you have such a phony body... it would be MUCH more fun if you had some real flesh... oh well... I can think of quite a few fun ideas for this body of yours anyways..." she whispered into Kylie's ears, before letting out a creepy laugh.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 1610
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Layout10
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"GO KYLIE~! GO KYLIE~!" Barbara cheered happily as Kylie fought on, until Poison started touching places that would piss Barbara off "HEY YOU BITCHWHOREBOOGER YOU KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" Killer Queen was just about to get herself involved (which would probably kill her) until Bunny and Ashley started speaking. Barbara hadn't even noticed Bunny until then, but once she saw her a dull expression showed on her face "Oh you're here..." she muttered, pouting "You're both idiots..." she spoke to them bluntly "And more importantly... you're both half-dead... if you get involved now you're as good as gone... sit down and stay out of this geezers..." she muttered to them rather bluntly, shooting a glare to the both of them.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:40 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny nodded at Ashley.
"Thanks...all the same..." she said, and did get her guns ready and loaded. She was on her last clips, so she had to be totally on point with her final shots if it came down to it. And then Barbie started to say words. Bunny smiled. "I'm glad you're alright too...sorry I couldn't help more that that dickapple..." she looked away after that, and back at Ashley. "You gotta have more of the healing stuff right? You should use it on yourself if you do." she looked forward, seeing Kylie and Poison going at it, and Ivy with Pugsy...she hoped they were okay.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:18 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

As Poison wrapped her arms around her, Kylie quickly jerked away from the woman, turning around and snarling at her as she backed up a few steps. This battle truthfully wasn't going well...if only she wasn't so angry, it might have occurred to her to try to change up her strategy a bit, but she was so incensed at this moment with all of the pent up anger that she had built up over time that she wasn't thinking clearly.
"Be quiet! Be QUIET!" Kylie shouted in a strained voice, her metallic body not tiring, but her very human mind suffering from a bad headache at this point, on top of everything else. "I don't love you! I'd NEVER love you! I'm...I'm gonna kill you...! Not because I love you--because I HATE YOU!" 'Hate.' That word felt foreign and acidic passing through Kylie's lips--but it was the only word she could conjure up that seemed to fit this strange, harsh emotion that was filling her up and spilling over. Letting out a pained growl, Kylie charged forward again, this time flipping over Poison and slashing at her from behind once with Friendmaker--then flipping over her in another direction and repeating, until she was bouncing all over the place around Poison in an impressive show of acrobatics and slashing at her from different directions, shrieking all the way, "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOUUU! Bring Pugsy back--BRING PUGSY BACK--!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:59 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison immediately grin and began laughing madly after Kylie had jerked away from her and began to yell "That's right girl... hate me... hate me some more and more...~!" she spoke in a moan "HATE ME YES~! COME ON AND HATE ME MORE AND MORE AND MORE~!" she yelled in a voice of extreme pleasure as she looked to Kylie's face. Nothing made her more excited than that look of extreme of extreme hatred in one's eyes. And then Kylie flipped over her. Poison's eyes widened for a moment in shock "Oh shit-" she muttered, running forward to narrowly avoid the slash which instead cut through the back of her clothes and left a small bleeding cut on her back. Then when Kylie flipped in front of her, she quickly slid down to her knees to avoids Kylie's next attack. Her eyes dilated, she began to follow Kylie closely with her eyes, quickly avoiding every slash narrowly afterwards. While at first she seemed rather stressed by Kylie's change in tactics, as she heard Kylie's words she quickly lost that look of worry and began to smile again "Oh... so it really upset you that I did that huh...? Goooood... now I know what to do next~ OH JUST THE IDEA OF HOW YOU'LL REACT REALLY TURNS ME ON~!" Poison suddenly jolted away, running at near superspeed right towards Pugsy and Ivy. Poison ran towards them before slowly down and kicking Ivy's head as if she were a soccer ball... and Poison was Brazilian... so that would probably hurt like a bitch.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:26 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 13c63101-25a0-44e7-a244-014f3110de09_zps9d8e605e

Ivy was pretty busy being worried about Pugsy, so she wasn't paying attention to the battles going on at all...Until the battle came to her. Via Brazilian kick to the head. Thrown back from the force of the kick, the greenette took a moment to register what had just happened. The pain itself was something she could ignore, purely because she had been tested on and prodded for so long already that pain barely mattered anymore, but the whole understanding she was still gonna struggle with.

"MOTHER. FUCKING. BREADCRUMBS."

What she got from the situation was that Poison was bad. So now Ivy wanted to blow her up. Getting up, she glanced back at Pugsy to make sure he hadn't gotten more hurt, then turned back to Poison, reaching into her pocket for a vial of acid before running at the other greenette and attempting to smash the vial into the other's face.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:30 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Get AWAY from him--!" Kylie shrieked as she quickly pursued Poison as the greenette ran in Pugsy's direction--but Kylie was surprised to see Poison attacking Ivy instead. However--as far as Kylie could tell, any friend--or, girlfriend--of Pugsy's, hopefully, could be a friend of hers--so Poison kicking Ivy in the head was not okay. As the pinkette approached the two greenettes, she caught the sight of Ivy attacking Poison's top--so Kylie moved down low as she dashed forward, coming in close enough for a strike, then swinging her blade low at Poison's legs. "GO AWAY!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:10 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison almost immediately put her eye on Pugsy "Hmmm....~" she moaned as she began to think up some ideas. Of course, ivy was very quick to recover "Oh hello there sister~! You're still here~?" she asked, waving to the greenette but quickly shooting a glare towards her as an acid vial was being swung at her. She immediately flipped over Ivy, avoiding not only her attack by Kylie's low swing (This time, just by mere chance, Poison didn't even know Kylie was there yet) and landed behind the greenette. Seeing as how going after Pugsy with these two right there wasn't going to be easier, Poison decided to be laze and just settle on using Ivy. The greenette grabbed Ivy from behind and put her in a submission lock, then shooting a glare towards Kylie "You kill me... you kill my cutie sister right here too~! I wonder... just how willing are you to kill me right now? If you kill her... you'll kill me too, now, what to do you choose cutie~?" she asked before licking Ivy's neck.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:40 pm

"GUMBY SPAWN-"

Ivy growled as Poison easily avoided her attack as well as Kylie's. She was just about to turn and attack again when suddenly the other greenette had a hold on her. She wriggled violently, trying to get shimmy out of the lock, but it was useless, and Poison was using her as a shield. Looking at the damage her sister had caused, Ivy's eyes flitted from Pugsy to Kylie, then she shouted out to the pinkette

"I'll be fine, just KILL THE GUMBY BITCH!!!"

She REALLY wanted Poison dead now, because she needed someone to blame for all the shit going on, and Poison was the one licking her neck, so it seemed convenient to blame her. In that moment, where she wanted Poison's death so badly, she felt herself almost slipping back into the Killer Gene, the red haze that took over seeming just around the corner as she continued to aggressively and painfully try to escape the lock, her teeth snapping at the air like some sort of rabid animal.

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:03 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny looked in horror as this was happening. She wasn't sure what to do. If Kylie was having trouble with Poison...none of them had a chance in her eyes. But she had to get Ivy out of there. Or at least she wanted to. She stood up, slitting her skin and pulling out her rifle from her leg. She loaded it and started to aim. now she either hoped for two things. One, that while she was distracting Poison, someone else would get Ivy away. Or Two, that watching Zombie enough, she could trick shot this one time, and get Ivy away. Either way, she kept concentrating and aiming, waiting for the perfect shot.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:49 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie stopped short as she saw Poison grab onto Ivy, her frantic brain going through the process that it took to realize that Ivy was Pugsy's girlfriend, so her dying would be bad, too. She stood there for a moment, her expression utterly unmoving even as Ivy called to her. Kylie didn't know how to solve this any way other than violence. She had never known diplomacy, nor did using diplomacy even occur to her. However, her way of fighting wasn't exactly delicate--she knew that a precision shot here with her sword was impossible. She had heard Ivy's words--but knew that Pugsy would never want Ivy to be harmed. And friends didn't hurt other friends--as long as Kylie was Pugsy's friend, she figured that she must have been Ivy's friend, too. She gripped her sword's hilt a bit more tightly--and decided to take a big gamble. In hopes of creating a distraction, she full-out threw Friendmaker at Poison--but threw it just high enough that it would go right above both of the greenette's heads. Then, once that was done, Kylie dashed forward to the two of them, attempting to grab onto Poison's arms and wrench them off Ivy--and maybe break said Poison-arms in the process, if she was lucky. She would pick up Friendmaker later--for now, it embedded itself deep into a piece of rubble once it was done flying through the air.

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:32 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 6 Baraprince24_zps6791128b

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

Ashley nodded to Bunny, unclipping a handgun he`d kept on his thigh and beginning to ready it. But then Barbie said some eyebrow-raising things, and while Ashley was definetely momentarily stunned and more than a bit hurt-- he eventually sighed, clearing his throat before speaking. "Watch your mouth, young lady- we`re professionals. We got this." He murmured distractedly, reloading when Bunny spoke. Oh-- she was bringing up the healing darts. Well then- "...No, I only had a few. They`re expensive..." He said quietly, averting his gaze. "You needed `em more than I did anyway..." He returned his attention to the brawl with Poison, definetely not liking the turn the situation had taken-- if only he had run from Red Masque sooner, he wouldn`t be as bad as he was now. He could have ended this effortlessly on his own... but Masque`s words had egged him on far too well-- those stupid emotions he had been trained to put away almost always boiled over when it was important that they didn`t.
Either way, Bunny was shooting now- and observing the situation the smaller greenette was in, it would probably be better to use the redhead`s shots as a distraction to Ishbel before diving in to get Ivy away. Less bait she had, the better. He only hoped that Bunny`s firing wouldn`t interfere with Kylie`s course of actions- maybe they`d both serve to get Ishbel away...
He wrapped his free arm around Barbie`s shoulders, pulling her closer protectively as he readied his other arm to fire just in case both attacks failed. He knew he could get up at a moment`s notice, though not without hurting himself-- at this point, he might as well screw himself over as much as possible, seeing as how he was already remarkably injured... it wasn`t like he had much to lose.  

Bloodshot`s Theme - No More Riot!  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:21 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison licked Ivy's neck again, her eyes dilating as she giggled "Why don't you calm down love~? You'd be much happier if you were mine, why don't you dump these losers~?" she whispered into Ivy's ears, and then Kylie was throwing her sword at her. This immediately caught Poison's attention as her eyes fixated on the blade. She could tell it was going to fly past her, she could read the weapon's trajectory, however, with her eyes so busy studying it, she allowed Kylie to get close enough without stabbing Ivy in the throat. So with not much else left to do, she simply threw Ivy at Kylie before dashing away again "GOD this is ALMOST getting tiring! You guys are all playing in the palm of my hands!" Poison was in fact dashing towards Ashley. She zoomed towards him, before sliding on the ground as she got closer until she got under him. She then threw a powerful kick towards his groin from bellow "YAHAHAHAHAHAHA~! WHOOPS! SORRY! Not like you ever used that thing anyways..."

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:17 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny was stroking the trigger slowly, about to fire after Kylie did her thing. Once Poison dashed at Ashley, Bunny reacted, shoving Ashley out of the way, since god knew he didn't need that right now, and fired the rifle at Poison from above, aiming for the chest. And that kick hurt. One of the only parts of her that wasn't cybernetic was her crotch, so a super kick there hurt like a bitch. But Bunny didn't, and couldn't waver. She decided to not say anything, knowing Poison was far too gone at this point. Though she was really glad Poison let go of Ivy. Kylie and Ivy could take care of Pugsy...and Ashley, Brab, and herself could deter Poison away.
"Heh...hehe...." she chuckled a little bit, clearly having too much fun with her firing. A little more skin flaked off her face from the acid Ivy threw at her, but at this point, looking like two face wasn't her issue was. This viper was.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:14 pm

Ivy hissed loudly at Poison, still snapping at the greenette like a vicious turtle as she licked her neck. Not pleasant. Seeing Kylie's hesitation, she opened her mouth to shout again that it was totally okay to hurt her...but then Kylie was doing things and Ivy braced herself for the impact of the weapon...which never came. What DID come was a shove towards Kylie, though, which she tried to avoid by curling into a ball, hoping to make it easier for the pinkette to dodge.

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPPPP!"

Ivy shrieked, and her eyes went red again as she barreled towards Poison, attacking with the same intensity that had been rained on Bunny earlier; ripping at any exposed skin with her nails as well as her teeth. She didn't even look back at Pugsy at this point, being too focused on ripping at flesh and whatnot.

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:37 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

As Kylie saw Ivy flying at her, she quickly dodged over to the side, then watched as Ivy and Bunny attacked Poison. She quickly went over to where her sword was lodged, quickly working on dislodging it from the rubble that it was stuck in. Once she had gotten it out, the piece of rubble crumbled, and Kylie quickly ran back towards the rest of the group. She couldn't even tell what she was feeling anymore--her anger was muddling up everything else in her head, making her unable to understand most of what was going on, besides the fact that Poison was way too close to Ashley and Barbara right now. That wasn't good--she wanted Poison to just get away from them. However, she didn't want to end up hurting the others--so she held off on attacking for now, so that they wouldn't get caught in the crossfire of her blade.

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:57 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison seemed pretty happy... until the point where Bunny took the hit for her. Ishbel donned a rather shocked reaction afterwards "OH NO! I'VE DAMAGED THE GOOD EVEN MORE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE~!" all while cutting through the bullets shot at her with her knife. She slid completely under Bunny, getting back up on her feet once she passed her. She instead chose to start running towards Barbara, without her psychic powers she was pretty useless "Heheheh...~" Poison giggled, before suddenly changing her mind and stopping her pursuit of Barbara. She instead turned back to Bunny and the others as she pointed her knife at them "I just realized... I'm bored~" she spoke in a childish tone "Soooooo~ I think I'm just gonna finish my little game with you guys now~"

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum