Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

+8
Emu Queen
Not Manchee
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:59 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Chelsea218_zps4e0300a0

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"
-------------------------------------

Chelsea frowned in worry when she saw Ivy's sudden lack of enthusiasm. That wasn't like the greenette at all...she must be really broken up over Jo leaving...
Chelsea nodded when she heard Ivy say where the meeting was going to be, then she followed the greenette down the stairs, petting Carlton gently along the way.

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:06 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bulllet" Hardey
Nate looked at Scarecrow in surprise as he just handed the weapon to him. He took it surprised by its weight. Nate was kind of able to lift it. He tightened his grip on it as he examined the kanabo. Atlas had told him about them before, but Nate didn't remember hearing about spikes covering half of it. It was actually kind of cool...in the most scary way possible. He looked up, placing the weapon on the table. Nate really didn't want to drop it anywhere near the others. He honestly wasn't really surprised that Ryder would be taking over as leader. Nate liked Jo, but she hadn't been around that much. He had wanted to talk to her before she left though.
Nate looked in Ryder surprised by what Paladin had done. Their job was to take care of the prison. Why had they needed to do that to Jo? That didn't make sense. He looked up as the others started heading towards their division meetings. He sighed. He really needed to get around to asking Bunny if he could join the frontline division. He hid the canabo in a place where he could find it later.
Nate decided to think about that later as he finally spotted Dorthy, really more hearing her than anything else. He smiled as he saw that she had dressed up. Had she thought of that or had Mocha? He walked over to her, squeezing her hand before telling her he would be back in a minute. He walked towards the infirmary, nervously approaching Mocha,

Mocha, would it be okay if I took Dorthy to the Red Diner? I have some money so I could pay for her and I promise to keep her safe.
He really hoped she would say it was okay. Going out seemed to be a big part of dates. So he had kind of wanted to be be to leave Carrion Land for this.
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"You can... But who is going with you?" Mocha asked as she looked down at Dorthy and Nate. Dorthy was snuggled up to Nate. "I have to stay here because of division responsibilities." Mocha explained and Dorthy pouted. "I'm sure we can be fine on our own. I did live in the slums for a couple of days."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:40 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bulllet" Hardey
Nate looked to see Dorthy had followed him. He smiled, patting her on the head.Nate turned back to Mocha
I figured you would. I understand your concern, but I lived in the slums for twelve years and I know a lot of ways to get places that most people don't. So we should be safe.
Nate nodded, his expression showing how serious he was as he said this. Then he took a hold of Dorthy's hand and retrieved the canabo from its hiding place. EXIT NATE and DORTHY
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Daisy_10

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Layout11

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Daisy let out a tiny sneeze, watching as everyone seemed to just leave for their individual meetings "BAH! Biatachos-!" when Buddi gave her a look... Daisy looked back at him with a turtle face, flipping him off saying "Man, fuck the popo!" she then curled back into a ball and rolled out of the room. Actually she had to get to Ivy, for cool meetings and whatnot, but first Daisy needed to do something. And by doing something, she meant bully someone. She rolled right into the medbay "Where the bitch!? There's the bitch!" Daisy smiled as she found Isaac, once again out cold "Pffft! Pussy! WAKE UP! NO NAPS!" she screeched, jumping up on top of him. Daisy began to jump on top of him repeatedly as if he was a trampoline "I'M A COW! MOOOOOO MOTHERFUCKER!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:10 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Dorthy15-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dorthy waved goodbye to Mocha and went on her way with Nate. Mocha stood there looked frustrated before heading to the infirmary. She trusted that things will go well but at the same time she was worried.

*Dorthy Exit*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:11 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Tumblr_mhffdljCFO1qfrt2go1_500

Isaac was knocked out cold. All he could do was lie there as the dreams were coming in. The regret of the past was haunting him as he kept on squirming in the bed. All of the things he has done, all the regret, all the actions that costed others lives were all coming back to him. He wanted to forget it, tried to change, but even so people hated him for that. Just what could he do? Isaac kept on squirming on the bed until something felt heavy on his chest. Like a hammer was hitting him hard. A little bit of jumping later, he was able to open up his eyes to see who it was. Of course it was Daisy as the girl was yelling random stuff at him. Isaac couldn't take it, his face was red with embaressment as his first reaction was to use his free hand as he started to try and tickle the girls waist to get her off of him.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:25 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Isaac wasn't getting up! This made Daisy furious "AWAKEN! I DEMAND YOU- Oh okay you're awake!" Daisy's expression lightened up as she saw Isaac's eyes widen. Good, now that he was awake- and he was tickling her. Daisy immediately shot a death glare to Isaac "BAD TOUCH! BAD TOUCH! CALL AND ADULT!" she shrieked, before immediately stomping on Isaac's face, then rolling off him. After flapping onto the floor, she continued to speak "Yo Bilbo Faggins! You're coming with me! Shut up you have no choice!" she told Isaac, rolling over to him and grabbing his hand, trying her best to try and pull him out of bed "COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:47 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac ignored what Daisy was saying as he kept on trying to tickle her. It was working until she kicked him in the face and ow! That hurt! When the girl was trying to force him to go with her, Isaac ignored her as she couldn't even move him. There was no way she could. He undid the strap that was on his left arm as he looked at Daisy without a care. "And why should I go with you? The one that's been constantly annoying and trying to kill me in every single way possible? No thanks." He crossed his arms and did a little humph as it seemed that Daisy's attempt wasn't working.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:52 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 V_for_vendetta_by_ArcadiaX
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

Scarecrow nodded to Jack's reasoning... Scarecrow was about to speak when... Sorry Guys, I'm here too, Just needed some time to recover from being in the pool for so long... Atlas was back in the foreground was well... While that was true it wasn't why he was late... He kept the mask on to let Scarecrow talk as well... The man wouldn't leave Atlas' head without a way to cover his face...
I agree, the other divisions need to have tabs kept on them... even among ourselves... We can never tell if a footman or even someone higher could be a plant from another faction or be a replacement or clone... We need to keep as much an eye on each other as we do our enemies... We did some spying on the Family and they seem just as they have been, nothing new really... The New Inquisitor Faction is a problem, plus... My Dad came by a while ago and gave us this... Atlas pulled out a small plastic bad with a burnt and smashed old looking watch... He said an old group he ran with could be on the rise... "The Muppets"... They have a bad cliche sense of style and a really sick theme to how they work and all wear these watches... Don't know much other than that and that they've been underground for almost a decade now...
Blasphemers, Questioners, and Puppet-tamers alike!!!... I say we route them out and sacrifice the souls of their first borns on the alters of Netzach and Hod!... Scarecrow had his own way of doing things.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:37 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Gabriel11_zpsac45dfaa

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"
-------------------------

Gabriel left when Bravery did, actually sort of being dragged along behind the other without much choice.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:36 am

Daisy kept trying to pull Isaac with all of her might, especially when he undid the strap that kept him there, yeah... that would have been helpful to do earlier. She only really gave up when Isaac's actions made it obvious he didn't have any intention of following her "Hrm..." Daisy grimaced to Isaac. After hearing his words, she didn't seem any more pleased actually "Pft- gAY! Listen to me Isaac! You've gotta stop being such a maroon! You're coming with me to the R&D Division and you're gonna like it! You're going to help me make cool stuff! Like- balloon animal explosives! Snail racers! And and and RADIOACTIVE PIRANHAS WITH LASER BEAMS ON THEIR HEADS!" Daisy then jumped up and grabbed Isaac's hand, trying to pull him again "YOU GOOD? OKAY GREAT! NOW FOLLOW!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:05 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Donqui13

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal listen to what Jack, Atlas, and Scarecrow had to say, just silently stroking his chin the entire time like the wise old sensei of every martial arts flick "I seeeeee..." Jackal then slammed his salami against a kitchen table "sO THEN WE HAVE PLENTY OF ENEMIES! Also we should spy on the other divisions too, totes...-" especially considering that among their officers... there were quite a few Conqueror Worm and Inquisitor Faction alumni, Jackal believed that it was entirely possible that any of them could turn their backs on Vulture Team at any moment. Lifting the salami into the air triumphantly, Jackal proclaimed "So I was talking with by Brotato chip Jo- or- er LISTENING to her- stalking- and she told Ry-Ry that we needed to focus on The Inquisitor chick! As for The Muppets and The Family-!" Jackal didn't seem to find a single statement odd at all when Atlas described The Muppets apparently, nor did he question their name choice "We're gonna have to put some tabs on them-!" Jackal had no idea how to do that, unfortunately people worked nothing like website addresses "Until we see any further direct action with these other two- we need to focus on our immediate enemy- I'll gather some intel on The Muppets myself, but I'm going to need you two working on the division's assignment. I've got the memories of a special operations soldier who risked his life on a daily basis gathering intel for Paladin, I'll probably be best with that one since we have no other information on The Muppets. But back on track- because as I said you two need to focus on the mission at hand, and I have an idea-!" Jackal cleared his throat "I'll need one of you two- possibly BOTH! So here's my plan: -!" one could swear the Mission Impossible theme was playing in the background, of course that wasn't possible "oKAY SO- THE INQUISITOR FACTION IS APPARENTLY HIDING OUT IN A MANSION NEXT TO HIGHEND- THEY'RE PLAYING LOUD MUSIC AND EVERYTHING! SO HERE'S MY IDEA TO INFILTRATE THEM! OKAY, FIRST, WE NEED TO ASSEMBLE A TEAM-!" Jackal pulled out a few dossiers that looked suspiciously similar to Paladin ones, as if they'd been stolen, he then tossed them to Atlas and Jack. They were apparently dossiers on Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, Bruce Willis, Jackie Chan, Samuel L. Jackson, and for some reason Bill Cosby "WE'RE GOING TO GATHER A TEAM OF THE MOST EXTRAORDINARY INDIVIDUALS THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN! THEY'RE LIKE THE MOTHERFUCKING AVENGERS, EXCEPT COOLER. SO OF COURSE YOU TWO WILL NEED TO TRAVEL ALL OVER THE WORLD TO FIND THESE PEOPLE. FIRST, YOU'LL NEED TO ESCAPE FROM THE PRISON, SOMETHING THAT'S NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE. TO DO THIS YOU I'VE MADE CONTACT WITH A LOCAL EMU SMUGGLER IN THE CITY, WHO WILL DISGUISE YOU TWO AS EMUS, BRINGING YOU TO AN EMU FARM AT AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION! aFTER THAT YOU'LL NEED TO GATHER SUPPLIES, A PLAN, AND MAPS, THEN YOU'LL TRAVEL THE WORLD IN SEARCH OF THESE PEOPLE, AND GATHER THEM TO OUR CAUSE! THIS MAY TAKE MANY YEARS FOR YOU TWO, ONE OF YOU MAY NOT MAKE IT OUT ALIVE. BUT I HAVE FAITH THAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH YOUR MISSION. THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO ALL DISGUISE YOURSELVES AS EMUS AGAIN TO BREAK -INTO- THE CITY! ONCE THIS IS DONE, WE'VE COMPLETED PHASE ONE OF OUR MISSION-! OUT OF 542!" Jackal then continued to explain his long drawn out plan, involving Jack, Atlas, Scarecrow, and the rest of these 'Avengers' working together to break into the mansion, discover the Inquisitor's plans, kill Hitler, prevent an asteroid from hitting Earth, travelling back in time to witness the birth of the universe, Bill Cosby sacrificing himself for the team as he makes a final stand against a horde of xenomorphs, and waiting at the DMV. Jackal ended his speech with "Or, you know, one of you can disguise yourselves as someone that works there and just spy on them- they don't seem very bright-" Jackal preferred the first plan MUCH MORE, but the second idea was always an option.
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:08 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac kept on pouting and looking away. Maybe this would make it clear that he didn't want to hear what Daisy had to say. Maybe now she would leave him alone but nope. The talk about the R&D Division was brought up which made him sigh a bit. Just what was it that they wanted him for right now? Were they seriously trying to do a mission right now? He turned to look at Daisy with a serious expression on his face. "Daisy...why would I ever make those stuff for you? You would probably blow up the base or something like that with those weapons! And besides...you have been a bad girl and bad people do not get presents. They have to be good in order to get one. Capiche?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:55 am

Daisy just sort of listened to Isaac, but she didn't like it, it was obvious she was blowing up inside as Isaac seemed to deter her own goals "Pffft! Well jokes on you! They're not presents! I'm going to make them myself!" she proclaimed triumphantly "I -CAN- make them whenever I want KNAVE!" she spoke proudly, as if she were a queen "I am simply offering you a role in MY GREATNESS! BWAHAHAHAHA-!" Daisy laughed like a mad dictator, soon, soooon the world will be in her hands. She shall stand above the world triumphant, humanity will bow down to Lord Daisy. All hail Lord Daisy! And then she started pulling on Isaac again, looking at him with puppy-dog eyes "So come on! Come with me-!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:52 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac looked at her with a confused face. "Just how are you going to make those in the first place? I don't think you have the right equipment or brains to make those into a reality." Then came the part of her trying to be royal and all fancy smancy. He looked at her again in a confused way while she was doing that. "And why do you want to include me in this? I just don't get it." Then the puppy dog eyes came. Damn it. Puppy dog eyes are always a thing to say no to, but this was Daisy who has pissed off Isaac before so it was easy for him to ignore. "You know that trick ain't working on me."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:07 am

Daisy let out a gasp, looking highly offended to Isaac for his first statement "HOW COULD YOU-!? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT DAISY IS A GENIUS! I made like a BILLION cool things! Most of which are with Jolyne at the moment because I MADE HER STUFF! AND I HELPED DAVID WITH THE LANDHSHARKS! The Inquisitor taught me SCIENCE! So yes- I CAN MAKE THOSE THINGS!" she told Isaac in a matter-of-face sort of way. And then Isaac asked why Daisy wanted to include Isaac in this. To which Daisy looked to Isaac with a smug grin "You haven't figured it out yet? I heard your conversation with Jack-Jack~ Daisy has ears everywhere snotface! And you know what- a lot of people have no respect for you! They treat you like shit! Its so pathetic...! And that's why I'm giving you this offer! Lest we not forget WORLD DOMINATION!? Is that not what The Inquisitor sought out for his faction!? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ALREADY ISAAC!? I will bully you, kick you, possibly even almost kill you... but unlike these barfclowns I have faith in you, and what you're capable of! I don't see you as a useless piece of shit like the others, you hear!? THAT'S WHY!" Daisy made that speech while striking a dramatic pose, trying to look as impressive as possible.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:30 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac couldn't believe what he was hearing. She was the one who did all that stuff!? "Wait...you were the one who made those landsharks? You.....you...YOU!? THEY ALMOST KILLED ME! I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK! THAT WAS LIKE ONE OF THE MOST SCARIEST THINGS TO EVER HAPPEN IN MY LIFE AND YOU WERE THE ONES WHO MADE THEM!!!!!!" Isaac started to remember those landsharks as shivers went up his spine. God they were just creepy and threatening and those lasers were just...no. But then his attention was caught back to Daisy as that smug grin of hers shown up. Dear lord was it creepy to look at. He just wanted that grin to quickly go away so he can focus instead of that grin. He's going to have nightmares about that one. He listened to the whole speech that she gave on how he talked to Jack and what happened in there. While the offer was tempting and sounded good, Isaac crossed his arms with a you got to be kidding type of face. "You know it's impressive that you listened in on my talk with Jack and all but I have to decline on your offer. If you didn't try to beat me up, kick me, bully or even try to kill me, I might have said yes. I have not forgotten what the Inquisitor wanted but the way you said with your idea and all would never work."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:39 am

Daisy began to grumble, grimacing to Isaac as he didn't immediately react positively to the blonde "Grrrrrr... STOP FUCKING ARGUING YOU POOPFACE!" she yelled to Isaac, glaring to him. Daisy curled up into a ball, rolling around the room for awhile to let out her anger, then returned back to the exact same spot she was in before "Like you have a choice- what're you gonna do then, huh!? Jack is gonna drug you, Ryder is going to ignore you, Buddi is going to be burdened by you... JOIN ME!" she roared to him, suddenly grabbing his arm and yanking it towards her "sTOP BEING USELESS AND WORK WITH ME YOU POOPY HEAD!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:48 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac watched as Diasy was now starting to freak out. Just what the hell was she going to do next? Shes so spastic that it's really unpredictable to see her next action. All he did was stare as she started to roll on the floor. When she came back to the spot that she was at before, Isaac stayed where he was on the bed as Daisy started to tell him about the other members which hurt him inside. Even though he didn't want to admit it, what she was saying was true as it seemed like everyone was going to either try to kill him or just ignore him. The look on her face when she was struggling to lift him was adorable and silly. A slight bit of laughter escaped his lips as he carried Daisy and laced her on his shoulders. "Fine...I guess I have no choice if no one else cares about me. I'll take you on that offer then Daisy."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:07 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 210

Daisy just sort of pouted to Isaac, looking at him after she spoke. She had no idea what he was thinking, she actually found Isaac somewhat hard to read for some reason, she didn't know what to expect from him. And then he said yes, which almost completely changed Daisy's mood. The girl jumped up in the air smiling "yEEESSSSSSSS! HE SAID YES! BWAHAHAHAHAH!" Daisy seemed pretty happy to say the least. The little girl stood triumphantly, as if she had just conquered a castle "THIS IS VERY GOOD! yyyEEEESSSSSS!" Daisy looked to Isaac, grinning to him "Well then what are we waiting for!? We need to get to mother dearest... the R&D Division is holding a meeting~!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:08 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac just stayed silent as Daisy seemed to be happy and jumping up and down in the air. Did he make the right decision? Well he could tell her that it was a joke but she would probably kill him for that which the blonde did not want at the current moment. Living was good. After she was done with that Isaac stood up from the bed and stretched. "So, you want me to give you a piggy back ride then? It would be much faster than us two running there." But then he noticed that something was off and wrong on what Daisy just said. It took him a bit to realize it but when he did, he had to ask the small girl. "Wait....since when have I been in the R&D Division?? Was I moved or something?" Isaac was just confused as to the current situation or what was going on around him.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:30 pm

Daisy was still celebrating, rolling around the room erratically like a pinball, it was unknown whether she was actually listening to Isaac or not. After all, could she even hear what people said when she was curled up into a ball like that? The answer presented itself when suddenly Daisy was on his back, ready to travel to the 2nd floor of Carrion Land. He wasn't quite as large and comfy as Buddi, but Isaac would have to do as a mode of transportation for now "We've gotta do to the 2nd floor! We're already late!" she told him, pointing forward "Oh- I moved you to this division!" she told Isaac with a grin "Your old division was gAAAAAAY so I moved you to mine! MINE IS MUCH COOLER! AND IT HAS HOT SAUCE AND AND AND BUFFALO WINGS! ONWARDS SQUIRE!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:44 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac kept on watching as Daisy was rolling around on the floor. There was just no way to react at that as he had a blank face on the entire time. Before he knew it, he felt her on his back as Isaac got back up with her on his shoulders as he was ready to go to the second floor. Then the answer to his question about how he was moved to that field was answered as the boy was surprised that Daisy was able to do that. How she was able to do this came across his mind but he thought it would be better to not ask it as it would make less sense the more he asked. "Well let's see how the others are doing then." And with that, the two left the infirmary as he started running towards the second floor.

*Exit Isaac and Daisy*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:40 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika finished walking up the stairs and headed to the infirmary to meet up with Mocha and her division when she got there she walked in and awkwardly stood there not quite sure what to do "Um hello" she said looking down at her arms covered in dirt and grease and wiped them on her pants and legs suddenly realizing that she still had her goggle on her eyes, she shimmied them off putting them on her head not realizing that she had a raccoon mask around her eyes of grease and dirt.          

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next