Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

+8
Emu Queen
Not Manchee
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun May 11, 2014 11:01 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 1309690068_9a451bb4585b61487ca4fabc39e11aa1_zps123fb050
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"So we're allies, but you will kill me at the drop of a hat. That sounds about right." and then the employer thing. "...how much would it take to weasel that information out of you?" she asked, out of curiousity. "Or why did you help with the Holiday Killer thing? He was your employer right, but you betrayed him good and steady."

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  scullpanda Mon May 12, 2014 12:15 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
After Rika left the dining hall she wandered around the first floor for a bit popping her head randomly into places to see what was going on eventually she gave up looking for people on the first floor and decided to go elsewhere so she walked over to the lift pressed the button and waited she figured now might be a good time as any to go get some work done and maybe rework some of the old weapons she got lost in thought for a bit waiting for the lift, only to be snapped out of her thoughts when the lift dinged and she stepped inside. EXIT  

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether 

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 12, 2014 2:37 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Donqui13

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal ran up to the 1st floor "GUUUUYYYYS POOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!" he yelled, his voice echoing through the entire floor. It only got louder and louder as Jackal continued to run through the first floor, now with a loud speaker "GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYS! THERE'S A MANDATORY MEETING AT THE POOL! BRING A SWIMSUIT! ALSO WE HAVE A NEW POOL... AND A HOT TUB! GUYS GET DOWN THERE RIGHT NOW ITS A MANDATORY MEETING YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!" Jackal's voice boomed through the entire halls, he continued to do circles around the floor repeating the same lines about three more times before the man ran back downstairs, presumably to spread the word to others "LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!"
(EXIT)

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 12, 2014 2:43 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Zombie15

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
Zombie looked almost shocked at Bunny's words "Hey...! I didn't betray my client dude! He... tried to kill me first! I think-!" honestly he had forgotten, though he was pretty sure that guy tried to kill him first. Stupid Deathworshippers and their obsession with death! Perhaps Nathan... should really think about who he does jobs for more carefully. Anyways, Zombie was pretty half-sure that he didn't do that "Yeah that! And well... I'm sure that if my client wants to you to know about- well- my client... then you'll find out soon enough! Just think of it like it's some Charles Dickens bullshittery! You've got an anonymous benefactor!" Nathan seemed pretty confident now, though that confidence left the building when Jackal's sudden booming voice nearly gave him a heart attack. Something about a pool...? Well then. Zombie shrugged then looked to Bunny "You guys got a pool!? MAN! Paladin needs a pool! Well'p! We're going! Time to get Inna and Chelsea!" Zombie skipped back over to the kitchen and found the two rather quickly "Inna! Chelsea! You two totally heard that right!? POOLS! We need to go now!"
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 12, 2014 3:10 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Chelsea193_zpsfc740eca

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea gave Jack a cheerful smile, replying to her,
"W-Well, I'd much rather speak up than have my friends hurting each other...s-so I'm glad that I managed to keep things under control a little bit...b-but thank you, anyway..." And then, suddenly, Jackal's voice boomed throughout the floor--followed quickly by Zombie running back over to them talking about pools--they had a pool--? "O-Oh, my goodness...! I--um--I might have a bathing suit somewhere! Do you think I should go change...? We're all going, right?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon May 12, 2014 3:25 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Jack8_zps5bb66537
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack looked at Chelsea. If more people back home had been like Chelsea, things would have gone quite differently.

You don't know how rare it is to find someone who thinks like that these days, love. You truly don't.
Jack smiled as her boss's voice suddenly filled the room. She chuckled and nodded, still smilin.
I know I am. It would be wise to change before going though. Would you like to join us, Inna?

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon May 12, 2014 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon May 12, 2014 10:14 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 1309690068_9a451bb4585b61487ca4fabc39e11aa1_zps123fb050
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny shrugged, and smiled. Alright, Zombie wasn't THAT bad, but he was still a jerk. She walked back when she heard something about a pool.
"We got a pool here? Who'd a thunk. I don't have a bathing suit though, cause why in sam hell would I? It's a prison, not a vacation." she said, and looked at the others. "Hey Chel, you need help picking out what to swim in? I might have something I can wear, or something." she said. "Jack, you too! And Miss Inna is also invited, for good measure, unless ya don't wanna." she was trying to be friendly.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 12, 2014 5:37 pm

Nathan Crockett
Zombie let out a loud laugh after hearing Chelsea "HAHA! Silly Chel~! That implies Inna has a choice!" Zombie smirked to Inna "Inna you're going- no buts-!" then he turned to Bunny "Don't let her run away! She's totes gonna try-!" Zombie then ran out of the kitchen "POOL TIME!" he returned about three seconds later however. This time he wasn't too sure of himself "Uh... I have no idea where anything is here... someone lead me there?" he asked with an awkward laugh.
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon May 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Emilia4
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

While Emilia and Buddi spoke and bonded a little more Emilia learned that he was keeping her work area clean for her. "You did that for me?" she asked as a small smile graced her lips. "Thank you... Your a great friend Buddi." she said before she heard something about a pool. Emilia looked back to see Zombie getting excited for this and running off before coming back. "Ha..." she laughed as she finished her plate of food. "Hmmm... What do you think Buddi? Do you like pools?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 12, 2014 7:01 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea gave Jack a warm smile, truly grateful for the compliments. Then, as Zombie ran out, only to run right back in, she gave a little giggle, and trotted forward a bit.
"Well, he didn't really say where the pool was....he just said 'get down there'...Hm...it wouldn't be the second floor...so maybe the third floor? I can show you where the stairs are, if you want!" She gave Zombie a big smile, getting pretty excited over the pool herself. As she heard Bunny ask if she needed help picking something out to swim in, Chelsea shook her head and smiled at Bunny. "Oh, it's alright. I only have one bathing suit, anyway. It was--...It was a gift." Her smile softened a bit, and she grew quiet for a moment, but bounced back emotionally but a moment later, her previous enthusiasm returning. "So, who's ready to head down to the pool? I know that I sure am!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon May 12, 2014 7:04 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Layoutbudd_zps9badc515

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi sat by Emilia the entire time as she ate-- not taking anything for himself, but simply enjoying the mild conversations they managed to have. He didn`t pay much mind to everything else going on around him-- even as the visitors got thrown around and flasks were offered or whatever have you. He couldn`t help but grin at Emilia`s compliment-- he couldn`t help but notice that this time around, her speaking to him lacked the euphoric feeling it usually held... but, he was glad to have her back regardless. "You`re welcome-- I...try to be, at least." And then all this pool talk happened- Buddi glanced around confusedly as word of such a thing spread. He`d heard of pools and such, sure-- but, he hadn`t ever really... been in one. At least- as far as his memory served. Which... wasn`t very far at all. He picked up Emilia`s plate as she finished, rinsing it out in a sink and neatly placing it at the bottom of it as he answered her question. "I haven`t... uh, exactly been in one before--? I`m not even sure if I`d float in water..." He shrugged a bit-- at least he could watch everyone else have fun, maybe-- "What about you--?" 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon May 12, 2014 7:34 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Bc700d85-fe91-4193-a69d-ee175f37d11d_zps63a76913

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna opened her mouth to tell Jack not to call her "deary", because she didn't know what it meant, but it didn't sound like something she wanted to be called. Just as she was about to do the thing, Jackal and the pool happened. She was ready to just pretend it hadn't happened and move on with the conversation, or the lack thereof, but Zombie came in and seemed all to excited. Inna immediately shook her head.

"N-Nyet.. I weell not be doeeng thees...pool theeng..."

And Zombie was still insisting that she was going, though the Russian was sure that it was only mandatory for Vulture Team, right? RIGHT?

"But-"

Zombie whizzed off before she could protest, prohibiting her to "but". ...What now? She looked at the other females sheepishly, holding herself protectively as if they were going to knock her out in order to get her to the pool.

"I...am goot. No need for changeeng... I weell just.. Stay outside. Da. Eet ees...'all goot'."

It was becoming increasingly obvious that she wasn't going to escape being dragged to the pool, but that didn't mean she needed to go IN the pool! ...right? The Russian could only hope. She felt naked just by taking off her hat, god knows she wasn't going to do bathing suits!

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon May 12, 2014 7:59 pm

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack turned to Bunny and nodded, smiling appreciatively.

Thank you, but I believe I have something as well. I do hope you are able to join us though.
She analyzed the room to see that majority of the people there intended to join them at the pool. That would be interesting indeed. Jack returned her attention to Chelsea, returning her smile. She watched the girl as she seemed to dim a bit as she mentioned how she had gotten her swimsuit. Her smile returned after a moment but something had unsettled the girl.
I'm ready whenever you all are.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon May 12, 2014 8:03 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Emilia4

"Try? Your better then you were before... I mean... Before when I spoke to you would go onto nonsense and shut up for long periods of time. You've grown in your conversation skills. I'm proud." Emilia said as she patted his back. "Well it's time to see it." Emilia said as she began to walk downstairs. She didn't want to get into the water but she would if Buddi wanted too. "And I can. I can teach you."

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 12, 2014 8:13 pm

Nathan Crockett
Zombie, hearing Inna, have her a ratehr determined look before grabbing the Russian and holding her over his shoulder "Nope-! You're coming with me!" he cheerfully announced. It actually looked rather impressive... except... Inna was quite a bit more large than Nathan... and more muscular... Zombie took three steps before he began to stumble. Then, he was just crushed under Inna's weight, falling onto the ground with Inna on top of her "On second thought... could someone else lead the way...?" well that hadn't worked out well. Zombie poked his head out from under Inna, catching Jack say that she's ready "Can- can you lead the way then...? Or somebody-? I don't like being crushed too by the way... this girl be heavy- and too tall-"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 12, 2014 8:21 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Oh dear--" Chelsea said quietly as she saw Zombie kind of get squished a bit underneath Inna. She paused for a moment, then smiled to Jack, speaking to her, "Do you think that you could show them the way down? I need to go get changed." Excited as she was about the pool, after waiting a moment for Jack's affirmative, she giggled slightly, moving quickly over towards the stairs. She thought that she'd never be able to use this swim suit, but apparently, now she could! This was exciting! She trotted down the stairs, heading towards her room to get changed before heading downstairs to the pool.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon May 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Bc700d85-fe91-4193-a69d-ee175f37d11d_zps63a76913

Inna's eyes went wide as Zombie showed just how determined he was to get her to participate in this ordeal. As she started wriggling to get him to let her go, Nathan started stumbling, and soon enough they were both on the ground and she was crushing him. He deserved it.

"Eet ees YOU that ees too...small."

She retorted, getting up and not offering Zombie any help. Short people were annoying.

"Do you even have a...sweemmeeng clothes theeng?"

She asked her team mate, perplexed at how excited he seemed to get someone to lead the way to the pool. Pools weren't that great. They were probably just like the ice-cold lakes in Russia, but with less ice. That took away all the fun..

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon May 12, 2014 8:28 pm

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack nodded at both Zombie and Chelsea, giving the girl a smile.

Off Course, love. We'll be seeing you soon.
Jack turned to the other and pointed towards the steps Chelsea had just taken.
We'll be going that way.
Jack walked towards the stairs once Zombie and Inna were both standing, signaling for the two to follow. Such amusing people. EXIT

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon May 12, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 12, 2014 8:30 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Pugsy_17

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy gave Ivy a rather worried look as she described a 'plane' she saw the other day "Ivy... we need to talk about the bufo toads later..." he muttered to the greenette, worried that they were perhaps frying her brain. He pat her on the head and said "We'll eat some of that stuff too- as soon as we figure out something to do-" at least... he thought the stuff Ivy was talking about was edible. And then Jackal ran around the first floor screaming about how they had a pool. And everyone was quite adamant about going... to the pool... that Pugsy had no recollection of "Ivy...! We have a pool?" he asked, looking quite confused.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 12, 2014 8:35 pm

Nathan Crockett
Zombie let out a grumble, even as Inna was still on him "Listen Rusky- as much as I love your butt- I'd LIKE YOU TO GET OFF ME-" except she got up. Wow. Okay then. Zombie rolled around before getting up "If I told you that I had a swimsuit that would fit perfectly on you, would you accept it? NO NO ITS OKAY YOU CAN THANK ME LATER!" Zombie pulled out a swimsuit, RIGHT THERE, out of his creepy coat, and shoved it towards Inna "You're welcome child! Don't worry it'll fit you PERFECTLY! I made sure it was the right size and everything! ALRIGHTY LETS GO!" Zombie did not take the time to answer the question of how he had a bathing suit, why he had one on him, how he knew it would fit on Inna, and just about every other assorted question related to the subject. Instead he skipped off.
(EXIT)
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon May 12, 2014 8:48 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy beamed as Pugsy said they needed to talk about the bufo toads, she was pretty sure that meant that he wanted to start using them more often! HE WAS FINALLY SEEING REASON!

"Oh my god finally! You don't even need to ask, Pugses, you can totes join the Bufo Bros! Hank and Henrietta might need some convincing to let a new member in, but I've got a veto, it's okay!"

And then he seemed totally okay with eating parrot-cakes, so that was awesome! She had the best boyfriend ever! Then Jackal happened. And the pool.

"HELL YEH! POOL! Yeah we totes have a pool! I asked for them to put crocodile-dingoes in it, so you can bet it'll be totes awesome!"

She totally knew about the pool! But still, just in case, she whispered to Pugsy

"...the pool is the thing that we can put jello in and people sometimes drown in, right? Yeh, totes..."

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon May 12, 2014 8:56 pm

Inna attempted to hang back, maybe she could escape now that Zombie had lost a few more brain cells... Except no, he had to go all creepy. She just stared at him, absolutely shocked for a moment, her mouth hanging open in surprise because...what even?

"Ah-?"

Nathan was gone before she could question him or the fabric that she was left holding...this wasn't enough fabric! The Russian stood there silently for another moment...then shoved the bikini in her pocket and rushed after Zombie, thinking up various ways to curse at him, but struggling to translate them as she followed..

*exit*

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 12, 2014 9:11 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Pugsy_17

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy nearly jumped at Ivy's general loudness, for some reason he still wasn't used to it "Uh- yeah! Why not!?" he was pretty sure she was joking about the jello... she was joking about the jello right!? Probably, totally, yeah! Pugsy started jogging in place, ready to go "Alright then! Let's follow everyone and see what this pool looks like...! Because seriously... I don't remember us having a pool..." could this be connected to Jackal? Probably. Oh most definitely, who else would make a pool... or find it, in Carrion Land. Pugsy then ran off "Come on Ivy!" on their way down he'd get his bathing suit... no idea why he had one... especially considering it was the winter... but hey how convenient was it now that he had one!?
(EXIT)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon May 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy also has a swimming suit for no particular reason! She'd get it on the way, yeah...So she skipped after Pugsy, singing along

"LOOK AT MY HORSE, MY HORSE IS AMAZING~!"

*exit*

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon May 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 11 Layoutbudd_zps9badc515

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Emilia`s reply confused Buddi for just a moment- especially considering... his conversation skills had begun their evolution what seemed like centuries ago. Being complimented on it now... hardly even felt like a compliment. It was belittling, more than anything- and it quickly took the smile off his hidden face. Either way-- he was thankful for his mask, because he could... at least pretend that was heartfelt. "Ah... thank you..." He mumbled, a bit of a choked quality behnid his voice- but before he knew it, Emilia was talking about teaching him and wow pools were still a thing-- "Wh-- really--? I mean--I`m--kind of a rock--I dunno--I--" Yeah too late-- despite being one of the largest denizens of No Man`s Land, Emilia only needed to begin to walk away in order to pull Buddi along with her.

(EXIT) 

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next