Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

+8
Emu Queen
Not Manchee
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:39 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Jo3_zps7c77a396

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"You better," Jo replied to Ryder`s first comment, involuntarily tilting her head toward his hand a tad-- and ceasing once she realized what she had been doing. And then another forehead kiss happened- a wash of pink came over her cheeks as she jutted out her bottom lip in a pout, peering up at the smooch perpetrator with a slight glare. And then he kinda talked some more-- the hardly noticeable pink on her cheeks darkened to crimson rather quickly, her eyes twitching open just a bit wider. "...Alright then, you perv-" She smirked, giving a short laugh before correcting herself, "I`m kidding- you`re just a massive dork," When he slowly removed his hands from her back, Jo leaned forward, pecking at his lips once more. "I love that-" As his final statement came along, she grinned, squeezing his hands tightly. "Hey-- I won`t be long, alright--? And-- I`ll still be here for you, I promise. If you ever need me-- I--I`ll find a way. Count seconds, not days." The smile on her face seemed to falter just slightly for half a second as she glanced down at their hands, moving her`s away from his to disconnect them. She knew she`d have to leave eventually... it was better to do it now, while no one noticed her absence. At least this wasn`t temporary... the second she left, Vulture would be hard at work disabling this stupid bomb-- they had hackers who had penetrated Paladin`s defenses once, what was stopping them from doing it again--? All she had to do was just-- wait this out. That was it... Charles had done a good job wasting her time, was all.

Jo forced her smile back a moment later, as she quietly added, "...I`ll still miss you, though." Without further ado, she hopped away from Ryder-- heading over to Jackal, and haphazardly throwing her arms around the taller male. "No homo--" She stepped back, her expression stone cold serious as she nodded to the blonde-- then continued stepping back, almost past Ryder... until Jo decided that Ryder`s face definetely needed some more kisses, so she trotted back over to him and delivered said kisses, along with another tight hug because Ryder needed more of those too.

"Now I`m done," She very reluctantly peeled herself off Ryder-- and turned away on her heel... staying with her back turned for about a second, before turning back to Ryder.
"...Hey, Ryder--? ...I--I--...uh--I-- y-yeah--...g-good luck, not that you`ll need it." Her eye flickered down, then back at him as she offered a somewhat shy smile-- then turned around again, heading toward the entrance. "Bye--! ...No, I mean-- be right back--!"

(EXIT)    

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Here I Come

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:12 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Ryder77_zps3199e1f3

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"Right...seconds, not days. You'll be back in no time...!" As Ryder could tell that the impending goodbye was coming, he felt his stomach drop a bit. He had tried to convince himself that things would be alright--but he still could only half believe that. Jo being away from Carrion Land, in the hands of Paladin and with a bomb in her head no less--it only served to heighten his anxiety. But, he also knew that he had to let this happen...no matter what emotional issues he might be having with it. So, he forced a smile onto his face, one that was slightly solidified by the extra kisses and hugs--but as soon as Jo let go of him for the last time before leaving--a strange mix of confidence and dread filled his body. But, in that moment, all he could focus on was Jo, getting closer and closer to the lift... "...Yeah...you're right...it's not bye...! It's see you later...!" He called to her as she left, feeling like his throat was tight--he wanted to say so much more--but his body wasn't permitting him. And maybe it was for the best. But, that didn't stop him from giving her a wave and the biggest smile he could muster--up until she disappeared out the entrance.
He stood there for a moment, staring at the lift and letting his arm drop to his side, before he took a long, deep breath, closing his eyes momentarily as he composed himself. He took a few more deep breaths, before he opened his eyes again, then bent down, picking up Thugalicious, then turning and handing the cat to Jackal.
"Show time."
He ran a hand through his bright red hair, straightening it out slightly, before he walked down the hall, stepping into the cafeteria. He moved to the center of the room, then called out to everyone in there.
"Alright, guys...! Can I have your attention, please? We're starting the meeting now."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:26 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Tumblr_mk9f0lHt4U1rbrsiuo2_500_zps667abb77
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny looked up from her spot seeing Ryder.
"Finally." she straightened herself up. "Let's put a hold on the reading for now Justus, we gotta pay attention." she dog eared her page and she looked at Ryder. Frankly, she was glad that Jo was gone. She was going to show her how wrong she really was.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:33 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Donqui13

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal was spinning around for no discernible reason, flailing his arms around "I'M SPINNING! IIIIII'M SPPPIIIIINNNNIIINNNNGGG!" he cheered, only to stop when Jo said good bye to him. Then he just stopped, looking directly to Jo, his eyes couldn't be seen, they were covered by his shades... but Jackal's smile said it all, it was nervous, almost sad looking "Brogan...?" he asked back as Jo made her exit. And she was gone, Jackal sad. Jackal looked to Ryder, it was show time "Okay..." he replied to Ryder in a low mutter, following Ryder "I'll help with whatever you need Ryder..." he added in the same voice. Pugsy was already waiting, his arms crossed as he just sort of stared up at the ceiling in boredom. it took Jo longer to leave than he predicted.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:35 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Gabriel11_zpsac45dfaa

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel's eyes widened a little as he heard Daisy threatening to eat Fredward, and he quickly held the tiny turtle closer to his chest as if to defend it. "Fredward is not food--!" he hissed, but then Dorthy was distracting Daisy, thank god- and then Ryder was calling for attention. Quickly, he looked up and nodded to show he was listening, Fredward still being held gently in his lap, protected from anyone who might try eating him.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:45 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Matthias17_zpsf5a922de

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias had been sitting where he was quietly, looking around the room and occasionally smiling- like when he saw all the cute little animals over by the group around Ivy, or whenever he happened to glance Justus' way. He was calm, and relaxed- and definitely in a better mood than he had been before. And then Justus called for him, making him blink in surprise and turn his way- but then Ryder was calling for everyone's attention soon after...
Quickly, he got up and skittered over to where Justus was, plopping down right on the other's lap once he got there and acting as if he'd done nothing, struggling not to chuckle any as he looked to Ryder and nodded a few times, totally paying attention. He was ready for this meeting- right where he was.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:31 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Buddi9_zpsb23585eb

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi had finally been able to pull his focus away from the frog as Dorthy and Daisy happened. He knew Daisy quite well, at this point- and Dorthy`s sudden bringing up dominance thing was definetely not gonna stay this peaceful for long. "Daisy- be nice." The mutant warned sternly-- because chainsaws being pulled out in the middle of the cafeteria would be no bueno--
But then Ryder was asking for everyone`s attention-- and Buddi turned to him attentively, ready to listen. And kind of hoping there was no blood spilled via Daisy while he did that...  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:59 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder looked around the cafeteria as silence began to fall, people looking to him in preparation to listen to what he had to say. He paused for a moment, doing what he could to mentally prepare himself before he began speaking.
"Alright, everyone...there are a few pretty important things that we need to discuss here. Firstly...Jo isn't going to be able to come back for a while. Right now, she's being...forced to work for Paladin again. After she fell off of the bell tower...she was captured and brought to them, and they did something unforgivable." Even speaking about this was difficult--but Ryder pushed on through, knowing that everyone else deserved to know what was going on. "They put a bomb in Jo's head. It's stuck in there, and Paladin's got the trigger at the ready. She has to do what they say, and because of that, she's been put into some sort of team called 'Task Force 0'--otherwise known as Suicide Squad. Those people who just visited with her, along with a few others--including Emilia--are also members of Suicide Squad. Either way...this means that Jo and Emilia won't be able to come back here for a while. Jo's given us explicit instructions to focus our efforts on that new so-called Inquisitor faction--and that's just what we're going to do. I know that that last attack we made on them went far from well--but we can do better. All we need is a different plan. As much as I wish that we could have Jo leading us into battle...we can't. So...i-in light of that..." He mentally scolded himself for stuttering--now was not a time to show weakness. Especially not with what he was about to say. "...Jo has promoted me to the position of leader of Vulture Team. I'll be taking up the codename of 'The Boss'. Due to this, I would like to ask Pugsy to take up the position of the head of the Enforcer Regime. After this talk here, it's been decided that everyone is going to meet up with their divisions...but for now, if you have any questions, now would be the time to ask them. All I can do is ask for your support."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:23 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Pugsy_10

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Daisy looked at Dorthy with a confused expression on her face "What's a humping...?" she asked, before Buddi told her to not be violent. Almost immediately following this, Daisy's expression turned to one of rage as she looked to Buddi "dON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DOOOOOO-! STAAAAAAB!" she yelled to Buddi, but then Ryder was calling for them. Well then, Daisy let out an annoyed groan then yelled back "YES MOOOOOOM!" before rolling away to the kitchen.

Pugsy stood quiet the entire time Ryder was speaking, so that was Jo's story? Pugsy didn't like feeling bad for Jo... but she had a bomb stuck in her head? Shit. Well at least she didn't seem too bad, he'd expect Jo to be behaving much worse considering she had a bomb in her head. And... he was The Boss now. Pugsy couldn't say he was surprised. He had ALWAYS seen Ryder as his boss. no one else, Ryder was the only individual Pugsy would swear loyalty to. This announcement only made him happier... and then Ryder told him he'd be promoted to Enforcer. Pugsy's eyes widened, he immediately stood straight and saluted to Ryder "YES SIR! I won't disappoint you bro-" he told Ryder nervously, well that was a lot of responsibility thrown at him all at once. But... Pugsy was ready for it, at least he thought he was. He always figured Bunny would be a better Enforcer, but Ryder made his decision, and Pugsy wouldn't question him. Speaking of questions, Pugsy noticed that Jackal hadn't said a word yet, this could possibly be the first time the blonde had ever stayed quiet in a group, he wondered what was going through his head. Furthermore, he wondered what Bunny personally thought about this all.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:30 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha heard Ryder calling all of them to a meeting and she along with Dorthy went to see Ryder. 'So he's the new Boss...' Mocha thought as she scratched her head. She gave a nod of support for Ryder. She'd work with this until she had to move on again. Mocha had been thinking about Dorthy's future as of late. Dorthy looked at Ryder and wasn't too sure. She liked the fellow red head but could he handle it? He did it before but that was as a replacement. Now this was full time. Though since she was part of Vulture she'll support goatee man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:36 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Tumblr_mk9f0lHt4U1rbrsiuo2_500_zps667abb77
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny listened carefully to all of this, and took it in word for word. Figured Jo would leave her boyfriend with Vulture, she obviously didn't trust anyone else, and he had experience. He led a street gang...well this was more then some streets gang, this was a base full of criminals. The closest thing she did was lead a bunch of assassins in South America...of course she never told anyone about that, cause that was something she wanted to keep to herself...more so from Ivy and Altas. Especially Altas...oh god...Anyway. When she heard Pugsy was going to be part of the enforcers division, she figured that would be a thing too, Pugsy was his best friend, he was strong, but he was too scared of everything. She glanced at Pugsy, and smiled, giving a thumbs up. She didn't hold any malice or livid feelings, since all that was taken out on Jo. Yeah, she was still a little peeved, but she'd have to put that aside. Jo was mad and stressed and frankly, not in a good place. She knew the feeling...losing comrades, being forced to do something against your will...yeah...she knew what it was like. That reminded her about Elliot too...and how much that was going to be a fucking train wreck. She hoped she could straighten him out. Well...she knew she could, her feelings aside, which she would have to do. IF he woke up. Which he wouldn't. She got up, and looked at Ryder.
"Well then...is that it? If that's the case, I think I need to have a meeting with my division to talk about this, though I don't think they will interject." she said, looking at her members.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:09 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 V_for_vendetta_by_ArcadiaX
Scarecrow
The Ebony Wanderer

After Scarecrow's beautiful Speech he heard Ryder's voice then glided over to Jackal and walked beside him behind Ryder...Right'ho Master Ryder... Milord Jackals how are you this fine day, I fear we have not spoken since prior to the Inquisitor Engagement.
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:06 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Jack8_zps5bb66537
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack walked over to Scarecrow and the others, noting the new man. She wondered when he had gotten here. She was certain she hadn't seen him before. Before she could think about this further however, Ryder began the meeting. She wasn't very surprised Jo wasn't going to be leading them. The woman had only been at Carrionland for a short time in the entire time Jack had been with Vulture. Though she did find it interesting that Paladin was resorting to such tactics to keep her in check. Hopefully the bluenette would be able to keep herself in check until she found some way to free herself.
She analyzed Ryder from where she sat. She believed the man did have qualities of a leader. Though he still undoubtedly saw Jo as the leader and not himself. She did hope he would grow out of that soon. It would only hurt them if he was pining to be led by another. Jack found herself smiling at the prospect of facing the neo inquisitor. She did hope to run into that pink haired assassin again. She still wanted to figure out where those two other weak points she'd talked about were. Though she did have an inkling as to where they might be. She nodded in Ryder's direction before turning to Jackal,
Yes, how are you, Jackal? Thank you for informing us about the pool earlier. It was quite fun.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:50 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

At hearing Pugsy's enthusiastic response, Ryder gave him a grin and a nod, radiating relief that the first thing he'd heard in response to his announcement had been something positive. However, as Bunny spoke and Ryder turned to look at her, his face fell slightly--he could tell just from her facial expression that she wasn't very happy about this situation. Not only that, but she was eager to move on to other things--which was a good thing! But...he had kind of expected a bit more of a response...as he looked around at the others, he saw that none of them really seemed to want to speak to him further.
"N-No questions, then...?" Still, the only people who were talking now were footmen murmuring amongst themselves and Dr. Jack and Scarecrow talking to Jackal...so apparently the answer to that question was a no. He looked back to Bunny, giving her a meek smile and replying, "Y-Yeah...you go do--that--I'll just go take care of...leader things..." At this point, though--what leader things was he supposed to do? As the leader, he didn't exactly have a division to talk to...and while he knew that he should be making plans to take on the new Inquisitor, he barely knew anything about them...He paused for a moment, then moved towards Jackal, waving to try to catch his attention. "Can...I talk to you once you're done with these two--? I'll be in my office--yeah--" And with that, Ryder scuttled out of the room, exhaling loudly once he was out in the hallway, rubbing his eyes with both hands before running this hands back through his hair. He let his arms fall back to his sides, and walked back to the office that he'd spent so much time in for the past few months--but now it was actually his. Not just the office he was borrowing--it was his now. And that just...felt odd. Either way, he walked inside, sitting down in the chair at the desk--and promptly letting his head fall down to said desk, resting his forehead upon the wooden surface. Well. That whole thing could have gone better. It could have always gone worse, too--but he'd kind of been hoping for a bit more of a reaction than that, honestly. And usually, when people didn't reply, it meant that they didn't want to say that they disliked something--that was the automatic conclusion that he drew, as much as he didn't want to believe it. At least Pugsy had seemed happy about it...that had helped to cheer Ryder up a bit...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:03 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Donqui13

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison

As Ryder left, Pugsy did the same, he had to make an announcement to the rest of the Enforcer Division. The Footmen were in for a surprise. Jackal waved to Ryder as he just sort of left, Jackal didn't even seem to notice his sour mood "Bye-bye my prince~!" he waved goodbye, and then here was gone. Okay then, time to focus on Jack and Scarecrow. His division officers. But before he could do that "INTELLIGENCE DIVISION CLAIMS THIS ROOM FOR OUR MEETING! ALL OF YOU GET THE FUCK OUT!" he rather enthusiastically announced before motioning for both Scarecrow and Jack to hold on for a moment. Then Jackal tip-toed to a fridge, taking some of its contents then returning to Scarecrow and Jack. He got a whole ton of salami, which Jackal just starting eating on its own "SO- ye! It has been some time! Also yeah, the pool was KEWL! So ye- what do we need to talk about...?" Jackal honestly had no idea how the intelligence division was really supposed to operate, Ryder handed Jackal a few footmen to use as spies, but- "So guys- we're supposed to have footmen in our division too, buuuuut- they're all looking for a leprechaun's LUCKY CHARMS at the moment- so far we've had no luck, but I believe EVENTUALLY we'll get his Lucky Charms! I'll ALWAYS be after his Lucky Charms!" the blonde was just about to go on a tangent about lucky charms when he caught himself, to which he decided to move the conversation back on topic "SO YEAH- INTELLIGENCE STUFF- THAS COOL! RIGHT? YEAH! WE SHOULD DO- LIKE- SPY THINGS- yyyyEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!"

"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:12 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Bravery99_zps4bdc40fc

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery waited until the meeting was over, then nodded at hearing that he needed to gather his division together to speak with them. He turned, grinning at Marko.
"You don't even need to go anywhere! Just sit tight a sec." He turned back to face the room, taking in a deep breath about to shout out to the cafeteria to claim it for a meeting--but then Jackal did it first. He held his breath in, his cheeks puffing out before he blew out the air in an upset raspberry before he thought for a moment. "W-WELL--SCOUTING DIVISION CALLS THE TRAINING AREA ON THE THIRD FLOOR--! yEAHHH--" He kind of proceeded to run across the whole room, right over to Gabriel, linking arms with him then just kind of running back over to Marko, full speed. Then, he linked his other arm with Marko's grinning. "Alright! We're all set! ONWARDS AND UPWA--I mean downwards--yEAH--!!!" And with that, he ran for the stairs leadaing down to the third floor, trotting down the stairs. His footmen, who had only just barely heard him over the racket in the cafeteria, scrambled to follow the high energy superhero because wow where did all of that energy come from--

*Exit*

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:18 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Justus37_zps14098b2f

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus listened to the announcements, kind of just involuntarily hugging Matthias as the silverette sat on his lap--and once the announcements were over, Justus looked over at where Bunny was standing.
"Crimson Huntress, it seems that this hall has been claimed. Where shall we hold our meeting?"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:21 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Chelsea218_zps4e0300a0

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

It was a given that Chelsea trusted Ryder as a leader--so of course it didn't seem to phase her at all when he made his announcement. In fact, she seemed happy for him--he was moving up in the world! She wasn't so happy about Jo being in danger...but she was sure that Jo would be able to get through it.
She saved her work on her laptop, then closed the computer, tucking it into its case, zipping the case up, then standing up, putting the case over her shoulder, carefully holding Carlton in her hands, genuinely hoping that Daisy wouldn't eat him. She looked around as people were claiming places for meetings to happen, and then, she looked to Ivy.

"Um...where is R&D going to meet...?"

Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:42 am

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Buddi smiled some to himself as Ryder made his announcement-- he`d always liked Ryder, at least. They hadn`t spoken much particularly- but, frankly, with the way things were going, Buddi found himself liking the people around him less and less-- but some impressed him more than others.
Either way, he had no real vocal input. He glanced over at Bunny as Justus made his inquiry aimed at her, expecting an answer as well. Bunny, on the other hand, he hadn`t ever truly been too crazy about-- far too authoritarian and entitled for him-- but, he did like the Frontline Division quite a bit. So, he dealt-- didn`t mean he was really looking forward to this meeting, though-- 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:58 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Uhhh..." she rubbed the back of her neck. "Let's see, training rooms taken, cafeteria is taken...the pool? Yeah, let's go back there, but there is not really time for swimming, we have things to discuss...apparently." she shrugged. "Come on then, FRONT LINE DIVISION TO THE POOL!" she called, and went off. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:15 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Justus37_zps14098b2f

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus smiled and nodded as Bunny announced their meeting place, then he grabbed hold of Matthias, picking him up--then full out carrying him bridal style bECAUSE WHY NOT. And with that, he proceeded to the stairs, heading down to the third floor, following Bunny.
"Let us sally forth--!"

*Exit Justus and Matthias*

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:19 am

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Once Bunny mentioned their meeting place- Buddi stood up, waving at his previous company before following suit. However, he stopped in his tracks, looking back at Daisy-- and giving her quite the meaningful look before turning and continuing on his way. Not that anyone could tell, since mask... but, his eyes totally said it all.

(EXIT)

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:46 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Jack8_zps5bb66537
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack watched her boss, her mood slightly improving. She chuckled at his announcement, nodding at his motion. She watched the other divisions leave to hold their meetings elsewhere, analyzing the newcomer for a moment before turning back to her boss, suppressing a smile as he just sat there eating. She nodded,
Yes, I certainly wasn't expecting to find one here. We were to discuss our divisions. Coming up with plans for the future would be helpful.
She smiled appreciatively at the news that they had footmen, even if Jackal had decided to use them for a more inventive reason than most. After her talk with Isaac in the infirmary, his company was a vast improvement. Jackals eccentricities never seemed to phase her much in general. Jack nodded as they went back to the original subject.
Yes, doing spy things would be very cool right now! We need to gather more information on the other factions, in particular on the inquisitor faction if we are going to be targeting them. I was able to gather some information on two of them from the tower incident that may be helpful. Though we should still keep an eye on the other divisions as well. They are a part of this after all.
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:47 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 69aa5b12-4d2a-499b-90b8-f4c5916ca66a_zps75fe974a

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy was  pretty busy inspecting a few Ryder-goatee-hairs that she took from her pocket to realize that things happened. She only started paying attention when Jo not coming back for a  while was mentioned. The greenette looked up from the goatee hairs suddenly, her eyes moist.

"Mommy's gone..?"

Ivy was not happy. Not happy at all. So much that she just...didn't go crazy about it. Her silence was always scarier than her outbursts. In any case, she did have a division to coordinate, so when everyone split up and did things, she halfheartedly waved her hands in the air and announced simply.

"R&D, second floor."

And she left, not really looking at anyone on her way out.

*exit*

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:54 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"So we're concentrating on the Inquisitor faction and... Hopefully Jo and Emilia come back to us?" Mocha asked as she was trying to get this all in. She looked back at Dorthy. "Weren't you trying to find Nate for your date?" Mocha asked and Dorthy gasped before scrambling to find Nate. "Where's Nate!?" Dorthy called as she ran right for Daisy. "Have you seen Nate? Blue haired short guy?" Mocha on the other hand went to see if anyone was still here on the first floor. "All who are in my division concerning the base itself. Aka Riku... Let's meet up in the infirmary." Mocha said as she went to the infirmary. She waited for the smuggler girl to come and meet with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next