Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

+8
Emu Queen
Not Manchee
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Not Manchee Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:39 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy was pretty entranced by Daisy's display of her amazing rat-knife-thing. It was pretty impressive.

"AWESOME! Can I play with it later?! CAN I BLOW IT UP..?"

She kind of really loved that thing. And seh loved Daisy for creating it. But Pugsy seemed to leave angst-mode for a brief moment.

"Well I HAD a present, now I'm gonna blow it up. Cause you're being uncool to our beautiful baby girl and her awesome stuff! I'm pretty sure when little people show off their homemade weapons, it's a way to show affection. It's legit cause I'm a scientist, don't question my facts!"

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:48 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Pugsy_17

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy nodded, much to the horror of the rat, her smile distorting into a rather creepy, maniacal grin when Ivy asked if she could blow it up "YES YES! BUT I HAVE TO BE THERE! I WANNA SEE THE SPLOSIONS!" she told Ivy, jumping up and down. Pugsy frowned after hearing Ivy, though not so much of a depressed one so much as a more light-hearted one "Hey... I'm totally a cool dad. An UNCOOL dad would have told her not to do that! I didn't do that-!" he defended himself, letting out a huff and crossing his arms. Daisy then began to scour the floor on all-fours, searching for something... what it was, no one knew "Does red count as a vegetable Ives...?" she asked, stopping her search momentarily as she rose her head up to look at the greenette.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:12 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 1309690068_9a451bb4585b61487ca4fabc39e11aa1_zps123fb050
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny heard the banter between Pugsy and Ivy, and walked over to Ivy.
"Hey Ivy. I don't want to interrupt you or anything, but can I get work on my limbs done soon? The sooner the better, since I have some whoop ass I wanna do." and then she turned to Pug. "And Pug, I had a question for you to. I'm in the market for a sparring partner, and I think you'd be great. I'm not kidding! What do you say?" she was enthusiastic about this whole thing. And serious.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:21 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Ivy clapped as Daisy gave her permission to blow her contraption up..but then she noticed that the rat was horribly under-dressed.

"This rat needs to be wearing a pink ribbon and a top hat! Right now!"

She told Daisy sternly, then turned to Pugsy, who was already not as angsty as before, so that was important.

"NO, an UNCOOL dad would be unsupportive and undaddylike and un-other-things. Which you are being by not asking to blow up this magnificent marvel! COOL dads would pirouette while reciting the elements of the period table in mass number order! Also cool dads would dance with the turtles..."

She explained to Pugsy, since he obviously didn't get parenting at all. The turtles were still walking around Ivy's hands awkwardly, because turtles are awkward.

"HOLD ON."

The greenette told Daisy, and made her 'thinking hard' face for a second...then said

"According to my calculations, red is most definitely a vegetable, but only on Tuesdays!"

As for when Bunny approached, Ivy simply took a post-it note out of her pocket and put it on Bunny's forehead. The note read 'IOU limbs - P.S.: soon'

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:52 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Pugsy_17

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy looked down to the floor, searching until she found a cockroach. As soon as she found it, it tried to scurry away, before Daisy caught it and taped it to her weapon as well "DINNER!" she cheered, swinging the knives/rat/cockroach around "I totes think cockroches should be called vaginaroaches though-" she commented, before Ivy told her she needed to give the rat a ribbon and hat. Daisy then immediately gasped and ran off in search for such things, also for the vaginaroach. Pugsy scratched the back of his head as Ivy started talking "Well- I- uh- I'm not THAT uncool-" then she started speaking big words. Pugsy COULD NOT deal with big words, and by the time Ivy finished saying 'periodic table' the guy practically looked like he was having a migraine "I- BLAH-" then there was Bunny. Upon seeing her approach the scene, the guy immediately tried to straighten up- despite the horrible headache. He stood there, a monotone expression on his face until Bunny asked him if he wanted to spar "I'm- er- gonna have to pass on that-" Pugsy wasn't really the best at sparring, seeing as how his ONLY claim to fame was that he LITERALLY could not pull his punches. Really, he was the last person to spar with "Why don't you ask bro or something...? He spars a lot... or... like... Iunno... Atlas? I have no idea..." he was now just trying to pull names out of his head at random.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:02 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 1309690068_9a451bb4585b61487ca4fabc39e11aa1_zps123fb050
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny took the note and looked at it. She nodded.
"Noted...okay...and Pugsy, really, Ryder is a great fighter, but I've seen you fuck shit up dude! You'd be perfect! But look, I won't force you kay? Offer is forever on the table. You wanna spar, that's cool with me. I think you're cool Pug. And loosen up, I'm not your boss." she started to think about potencial sparring partners. Atlas was one...maybe Jack even. Ryder...she could beat the shit out of Ryder...maybe...totally....maybe...yeah.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:03 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Ryder179_zps585b2ffb

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."
-------------------------------------

Ryder was--honestly kind of lost. He hadn't been in a casual setting with this many people at once in a long time--and as the sounds of chatter increased, he found himself almost shrinking away a bit from the group. Chelsea had gone to sit down at the table when Rika had sat down, but Ryder was still standing. He saw that everyone was pretty busy talking to each other--and he figured that, so long as everyone was relaxing--it was his job to get the next stage of planning for their next attack against the Inquisitor done. As much as he wanted to hang out with everyone--he kind of wanted them to be able to relax. He figured that he could get some planning done himself. Honestly, he had a bit of a headache from the tower business anyway. He was in a far better mood than earlier--but for now, he simply needed some time to himself.
As everyone else was distracted, he quietly excused himself from the room, walking out into the front hall and contemplating leaving the base. That probably wasn't the best idea, though...so he stayed there, taking a seat at one of the chairs there in the front hall near the lift. He could just barely hear the chatter from the kitchen, and he took a deep breath, smiling slightly. He was glad that everyone was finally able to relax. Now all they had to do was go a few days without their entrance being blown up, and then they'd be in the clear for actually having caught a break--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:49 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Tumblr_mhffdljCFO1qfrt2go1_500

When time had passed and there was no answer to his question or anyone to see him, Isaac decided that it was better to go see where everyone was. He slowly got out of bed and looked at his bandages. He had to be careful to walk slow and make sure to not tear the wounds at his side. That would be really bad. He saw that his shirt was on the floor, bloodied. Isaac decided not to wear it as he walked out of the door shirtless.

When he walked out, noises could be heard a bit away. Was that where everyone was? Well it was better than to be alone and not doing anything. Isaac walked a bit to where the place was as he made it to the kitchen area. Well it certainly was lively as people were there. He was going to go look at other areas when he saw Daisy over there. That girl. All thanks to her that he's in this state right now. Well now was the time to tell her what was on his mind and probably have her apologize as well. Isaac walked over to where Daisy was and was ready to berate her when his mouth closed as he stared at the knives attached to a rat and a cockroach.
"Daisy...just what are you doing?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:44 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Dorthy24
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dorthy sat in her place at the table, eating, and finishing. Though she wondered where her guardian went, she knew not to follow. She stood up from her chair, and took her plate and began to wash it in the kitchen. She then walked back to the others. She looked to the others. Pugsy and Bunny were speaking to one another Ryder looked very tired, and Daisy was there as well, with a rat and cockaroach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by MochaLatte on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:06 pm

Ivy patted Pugsy's head as he seemed frustrated by her big words, she should probably try and stop doing that to him...but it was kind of adorbs, so maybe not ever. As Bunny talked to him, Ivy just followed Daisy's adventures with her eyes, cheering her daughter on.

"Yeah! You get those roaches! Also the roaches need red All Stars or they aren't acceptable in this house!"

She called after her, clapping to be supportive.

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:27 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Daisy_10

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Layout11

Pugsy let out a sigh once Bunny seemed to accept him being unwilling to spar- as great as it was as a trust exorcise, he was probably going to kill someone if he started sparring, hell, he could probably accidentally kill people with a spoon if he wasn't careful, he wasn't going to get himself in anymore trouble. Then Ivy pat him, which made the greaser blush just a bit "I- wuh?" he was still confused, but that was kind of how it went down these days anyways, Ivy said stuff, he was confused, they hugged. Daily routine. He was just about to try and get back at Ivy when he saw Ryder, who seemed somewhat lost, possibly even shocked in this surprising friendly environment. Pugsy frowned, his fists clenching, it seemed like Ryder never seemed comfortable unless he was fighting a psychotic nun-man or something. Either way, Pugsy just shook his head. He couldn't help. Things had gotten awkward since Pugsy kinda got shot by him. Daisy on the other hand, returned with little clothes on the rat and cockroach, though where she got them from was anyone's guess. She started swing around her weapon until Isaac called her out on it. Daisy then promptly stopped, and stared at Isaac. She began to look at him as if he had grown a third eye or something "WHAT DO YOU THINK FOO!? SCIENCE!" she yelled before swinging the part with the rat on it closer to Isaac. She continued until she noticed Dorthy still existed in the kitchen. This gave Daisy an idea, because red heads. Obviously The girl immediately ran up to Ivy and tugged on her skirt "Mother dearest! BRING ME TO THE GOATS! I DEMAND IT! FOR SCIENCE!" yes, Daisy had a totally new idea.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:34 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac just simply stared, and stared, and stared more at the rat. Just why was that on there. Science? Just what was sciency about that? Isaac didn't notice that the rat was closer to him as Daisy then ran over to Ivy. What was he going to do now? He figured he may as well follow as he remembered what he had to do. After Daisy was done asking Ivy about goats, he poked her arm. "Hey Daisy. Shouldn't you at least apologize for almost having me killed."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:44 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Dorthy looked around to see what Daisy was looking at when she looked her way. "Huh..." she said before she walked up to the pair. She was going to try and make friends. "Can I help too?" she asked, not for the sake that she really wanted to do science, but because she wanted to make friends.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:45 pm

Ivy went ahead and completed her and Pugsy's routine by hugging him tightly. She felt him tense up as he spotted Ryder and looked up at him with a curious face.

"Got a possum moonwalking in your butt..?"

Cause that was obviously the only reason he'd have to clench his fists at the moment. Obviously. She would have offered more choices, but then Daisy was back and small clothes were a thing, so she got way too excited. The demands were also a thing.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO... You gotta ask nicely. And let me hold your awesome invention. HMPH."

The greenette said sternly, crossing her arms, and was about to go on a big rant about how she was a free independent woman that didn't need no clones to tell her what to do...until Isaac happened.

"HEY! My daughter doesn't need to apologize to no flowerpuff-flavored motherfucker! Almost having people killed is perfectly acceptable in this household! Just like creatures in tiny clothes!"

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:59 pm

Pugsy arched an eyebrow when Ivy talked about possums moonwalking up his butt "Wait what-!?" too late she was gone. Pugsy let out a sigh, later. Maybe he should approach Ryder. Meanwhile, Ivy then handed Ivy her inventions "Sorrys mum!" she told Ivy, she REALLY wanted that goat. It was important. And then Dorthy approached them, causing Daisy to look as if she was having a stroke "HNNNNNNNNNNG-!" and then she smiled and nodded to Dorthy "Sure, yeahyeahyeah...!" she told Dorthy, as a matter of fact, she was going to say more to Dorthy. But then Isaac began to speak again. Daisy turned to the guy, looking at him like 'oh right! you still exist!' and just staring at him for a few moments after he finished speaking. At first Ivy tried to defend her, but the little girl didn't want her mother defending her, she motioned for her to stop "It's okay mother dearest... he's right..." she told Ivy, then slowly approached Isaac. She looked completely serious "Loser- I mean Isaac.... I'm sorry..." she said with a solemn face "I'm sorry that-" suddenly, a malicious grin grew on her face. This could NOT be good "I'm sorry that you're SUCH a gigantic pussy! I MEAN WOW! You couldn't even defend yourself if you pushed yourself! You're SOOOOOO pathetic! Haha! Pussy. Loser. Hobknocker...!" and then she pulled a lizard from her shirt and threw it towards Isaac's hair. She did this all while sporting an absolutely malicious grin on her face "I WILL APOLOGIZE TO YOU AFTER YOU GET ON YOUR KNEES AND KISS MY DIRTY FEET! NASTY SWINE..." she finished with a twisted smirk on her face.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:05 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Dorthy looked concerned when Daisy looked at her like she was having a stroke or seizure. "Uh... You ok-" she began to say until Daisy smiled and nodded to her, making Dorthy smile back. "My name is Dorthy-" she began to introduce herself before Issac came in. So... Daisy was the reason why he almost died? Huh... She did not know that part. That or she completely ignored it. When Daisy began to apologize, Dorthy began to notice the grin on her face. Then she started insulting the guy... She had to learn how Daisy was able to get away with this stuff... Was it because her mom was Ivy?

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:12 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

So Isaac stood there as Ivy started to tell him that it was none of his business until Daisy stopped her. Well it looks like she was going to apologize. That was good to hear-wait....what did she say? Pussy? Did she just call him a pussy? Oh hell no. He didn't even notice that the lizard was thrown onto his hair as he stepped closer to where Daisy was. That was it. That was the last straw. There was no way he was going to take that in the face and do nothing about it. As soon as Daisy finished her last line, Isaac looked at her with the angriest face he ever could have as he reached out to grab one of her wrists, trying to grab it as had as possible if it landed. "I'm sorry...what was that? Pussy...I'm...I'm...I'M NO PUSSY!!! YOU WILL APOLOGIZE DAISY RIGHT NOW AND YOU WILL DO IT! I DONT CARE HOW OR WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN RIGHT NOW, BUT I'M NOT LETTING GO UNTIL YOU MEAN IT! UNTIL YOU MEAN THAT YOU ARE SORRY!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:19 pm

Ivy sort of had to stop and stare at Daisy as she did her thing. Because even for hardened criminals...that was harsh.

"Now, Daisy, that's a bit-"

She was cut off by Isaac's outburst. No way did he just grab her daughter. Any sympathy she felt for the blonde dissolved and the greenette immediately left her little turtles on the table then tackled Isaac.

"You want a few zebra cakes shoved in your ear?! Cause I can DO that! I will fuck your shit up with balloons! Not even with cool helium-filled ones that float either! The lame ones that just flop around unless you tape them to a pony's butt!"

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:32 pm

Daisy continued to keep her malicious grin, even as Isaac showed the first signs of resistance to her insults. She looked to Dorthy confidently, as if showing off to the red head- actually, she WAS showing off to Dorthy. Why? Because she liked impressing people, either through her creations or though being absolutely malicious to people. Either way, Daisy strived to be the best at both "Heh-" and then Isaac grabbed her wrist. Daisy immediately turned her head back to Daisy, at firts looking quite shocked before returning to her smirk once again "WOAH! The pussy is fighting back... hehee~ Come on! FORCE ME! I'M NOT GONNA SAY A FUCKING THING YOU MASSIVE BUTTMUNCHER!" she yelled to him, daring him to be violent. And then Ivy tacked him, much to Daisy's dismay. After Isaac had been tackled, Daisy kinda just stood there with a frown on her face "I- uh... hey... you don't need to-" Daisy was used to living alone... she didn't really feel the need to be protected by her mother. She's spent her ENTIRE life alone, why start now "Mother dearest- I don't really need you help..." she let out in an insecure voice.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac kept on holding to her wrist before he felt himself letting go as Ivy tackled him. The pain was immense as he could feel his wounded side grinding up onto the ground. This however did not ease him down as his anger was still there. "Ivy! You're going to let her just get away with this!" He tried to get her off of him even though this was a tough task while trying to get up at the same time. This was just too painful to him, but his face didn't falter. He looked again at Daisy. "DAISY! YOU APOLOGIZE NOW! AFTER ALL THE STUFF THAT YOU HAD DONE TO US AND HOW I ALMOST GOT KILLED, YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY SORRY!!!! WHY DO I EVEN FUCKING BOTHER ANYMORE!?"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:47 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Dorthy had a sparkle in her eyes. Daisy looked so cool... When she looked back at Dorthy, the little red head felt a twinge of admiration and jealousy. She wanted to join in, however... Her last talk with Mocha kept her from it. She needed to make more friends with the Grown Ups here, and her joining with Daisy might ruin that. Then things started to get out of hand. She looked to both Issac and Ivy and Daisy. "Your lucky... Your mom loves you a lot." Dorthy commented as she looked to the woman. "Even when you said all those mean things to him." and looked to Issac, standing back a bit. "He's really upset..."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:59 pm

Ivy hissed at Isaac, but then Daisy said things.

"You do too need my help!"

She retorted, then glared at Isaac. He could yell at Daisy as much as he wanted, but touching her was gonna get him in trouble. Dorthy even spoke, and Ivy looked at her curiously... The girl seemed to be trying to make peace somehow?

"I think it's time we forget about this and go play with monkey brains, who's with me?!"

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:07 pm

Daisy pouted as Ivy continued to fight with Isaac, she didn't like people fighting for her, not like this. But then Ivy stopped, kind of. And Isaac started yelling again. This got Daisy to smile again "DON'T! TELL ME! WHAT TO! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she yelled. The fact that Dorthy seemed somewhat impressed by what Daisy was doing kind of just made Daisy want to show off more, even if it was bad attention, Daisy was fine with it. If it was good attention, even better. She didn't care. So logically, the next thing she had to do to impress Dorthy was to completely ignore her and Ivy, instead prompting to jump on Isaac head and bite on it "RRRRAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRR!" she yelled "I'LL EAT YOUR TOES WHILE YOU'RE SLEEPING!" she yelled as she gnawed on his cranium.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:15 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Dorthy was getting worried now. Why was Daisy continuing? The guy showed how upset he was, so now just leave him alone. "Daisy... Let's do Monkey Brains. Issac is very mad." Dorthy said as Daisy threatened to eat the toes of Issac. She looked over to Ivy and tugged on her hand. "I'll do Monkey Brains with you."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:21 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac continued to glare at Daisy with everything still going around him. His anger increased when Daisy smiled again. Tch, she really does like doing anything she does doesn't she? His vision changed however to his head as Daisy went on top of it and started to bite down. Small bits of tears came out of his eyes as he yelled in immense pain. Just ow why the noggin? "GET OFF ME! GET OFF ME THIS INSTANT DAISY! DAMMIT GET OFF ME!!!" Isaac went running around before trying to pry her off himself with his hands.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next