Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant)

+8
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
dbzhardcore
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
12 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:43 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Ryder179_zps585b2ffb

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"Yeah--a jacuzzi or something," Ryder nodded as he and Bunny walked to the lift to get back up to the first floor. "You think that we'll find it today? Honestly, I feel like we could all use a little relaxation...a hot tub would do us good." He gave a little chuckle and grinned, before realizing something as the lift began going up. "Except that none of us have swimsuits do we--"

*Exit Ryder and Bunny*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant)

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:07 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Matthias32_zpsb81fc3d7

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias settled down with a tiny sigh to listen to Justus' story, not really sure what to expect- but as he heard the other beginning, and heard him speaking of a white light, he had a feeling he knew where it was going to go. And, as he listened, he discovered... he was mostly right. Except the way Justus said it sent shivers running through him, and before long, he found tears in his eyes, without him even realizing at first. Why was it, that whenever he felt the most down, at his lowest, like he was ready to give in- why was it that those were the moments Justus shone through and knew exactly how to pick him back up again? Before, and now... he shivered softly as Justus wrapped up the story, and then as soon as the knight asked him how it was, he flung off his blankets and moved to hug the other, clinging tightly as his body trembled and tears rolled down his cheeks. "T-thank you, Justus," he muttered, not really sure what else to say- and not sure he could say anything, really. Instead, he tried showing his gratitude in how tightly he held on, refusing to let go at all.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:17 pm

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Justus15_zpse06c878e

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus seemed surprised at the level of Matthias' emotional response, but quickly hugged the silverette back, wanting to make sure that Matthias knew that he was willing to give the support that he needed, smiling gently.
"There's no need to thank me, Matthias. It's a true story, after all. The best way to thank me would be by simply living your life out happily. We've still much more yet to see, you know."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:53 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias simply held on as Justus hugged him back, though as the other spoke he let out a slow breath. The knight... was right. He needed to pull himself together... "S-still... thank you... f-for being here for me... for spitting the darkness in me back into the void," he replied, smiling as he referenced the story the other had told. After a moment though, he sighed- and then started leaning back, tugging Justus with him. He didn't say anything- just tugged.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:35 pm

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Mushishi1
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer

Atlas knew that this was coming... Nate was a good kid, he was incredibly mature for his age... For someone his age to question why someone may or may not like him; it was probably due to his raising in the prison... However not understanding the answer did show his youth... Atlas reached over and  ruffled Nate's hair looking at him with a half kind half exasperated expression... You're so much a kid and then so much an adult I almost don't know what response to give you... If you were just a kid I'd lie to you and tell you something nice that'd make you feel better but... *sigh*... I'm going to give you the truth Nate... ... ... NO... Nate There's no reason I like you more than the others do... And Jack and I don't act like we like you we do like you... and it makes sense that this may confuse you... Everyone around here is used to struggling with a lot of chaos... and honestly Jack and I... well we live with our chaos day to day a little better than most... Atlas paused to let Nate take things in, this was pretty heavy stuff even for adults and he didn't want to overwhelm him... But... Nate about my brother... Meno was the best brother I could have asked for and I... I do blame myself for him leaving... even though Scarecrow blames him for leaving me and my father... but that's not why I like you Nate... Atlas prodded Nate on the top of the head smiling... Although I do understand what you're going through because of Meno, You don't remind me of him... You remind me of me... Even before I had Scarecrow I dealt with things like you do and you handle them a lot in how the ways I do... You're strong, smart, mature; your a fighter and a guardian, a thinker and a doer... You've taken more hits than anyone else your age ever has... you're a survivor Nate... I see great potential in you Nate, you will do great things, I have a lot of hope in you.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:22 pm

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus grinned at Matthias, seeming satisfied that the silverette was at least a bit cheered up. But, as Matthias started tugging him over, Justus paused for a moment, seeming confused, then just kind of went with it--kind of just flopping down onto the bed with him, before inquiring,
"Is something else still the matter, Matthias? Are you in need of the special treatment that I believe that Princess Dorthy once referred to as 'huggles'? If this is all you require, then I can surely provide you with the 'huggles' that you require!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:00 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*

Matthias smiled a bit as Justus flopped into his bed, chuckling softly as he snuggled into the other contently- though, at hearing Justus' words, he gave a small, genuine laugh, poking the knight's nose. "It takes a special kind of person to think merely of hugs when in bed with their near naked boyfriend," he murmured, but he didn't elaborate- because all he really wanted was hugs. He wanted to hug the other until he fell asleep, just because if felt amazing to have the comfort of holding someone. "... But yes, I require these 'huggles' you speak of," he murmured, smiling faintly as he sighed and hugged the other a bit tighter.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:57 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bulllet" Hardey
Nate looked at Atlas nervously as he waited for what the man was about to say. He didn't want to seem stupid or hurt Atlas by bringing up Meno, but he knew he would think about it if he didn't ask and Nate already had enough keeping him awake at night. He looked up, surprised but relieved at Atlas's expression. After all that had happened today, he needed kindness. Despite knowing what Atlas's answer would be, it still surprised him to hear it. He had been so used to only being able to be sure his mom and sister had genuinely cared for him. On some level he was still learning how to act around so many people with so many problems of their own. Even when he'd first joined Vulture, he'd known fighting Kraven would have affected them somehow, but he still hadn't been ready to live in a place where most everyone was still undergoing some sort of mental breakdown. Even though Nate hadn't meant to,  He'd  kind of expected something different, some support, from the people he heard were the closest thing to the good guys in No Mans Land.
Nate looked back at Atlas suddenly as he heard the name Meno. He felt his eyes begin to tear. That was how he felt about Elisa, almost exactly. He hadn't been able to protect her. She'd left to find some way to provide for them and he hadn't been able to protect either her or mom when they'd needed him most. And now they both were gone.
Nate did his best to suppress these emotions but he was so tired and frustrated. Despite this, a flicker of a smile appeared on his face as Atlas's words. He hadn't realized how much he had begun to look up to Atlas. Despite having another person in his head, he still kept himself together somehow. He'd still been able to find a way to be happy, even in hell.  
That's-That's what my mom used to say. She always tried to convince me I would do better, be more than what the prison would let me be, because I still wanted to protect them, even though it was hopeless. Some guardian I turned out to be. The only two people who ever mattered and I couldn't help either of them. I want to believe things like that, Atlas. I do. Lately every time I do though, something happens to make me feel worthless. I don't even really feel like I deserve Dorthy.
Nate felt something break and he couldn't hold back his tears. He smiled sadly at Atlas, wiping away his tears as they fell,
Haha, its funny. Before Dorthy talked about wanting a baby one day, but I don't even feel like when I could, I'll deserve that. Atlas, I feel like if I even thought about touching her like that, it would just taint her. Did-did he feel like this too?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:41 pm

"I see! Very well then, Matthias--I shall supply you with the huggles that you seek!" Justus replied cheerfully, proceeding to latch onto Matthias in a giant bear hug. "I shall remain here for as long as necessary for you to feel the warmth and joy of the azure huggles! Aegis shall remain on the bedside table, in case you are in need of avian huggles, as well!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:26 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*

Matthias couldn't help but give a soft laugh as Justus promised him all the huggles he needed and then proceeded to latch on tight, the silverette returning the hug quite happily. "You're all I need-- but Aegis is still appreciated--" Matthias mumbled, nuzzling into the azure knight rather contently. He didn't ever want to have to let go...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:43 pm

"He is quite pleased to know that you appreciate his company!" Justus replied happily, continuing to hug Matthias. "Also, bear in mind that we can do this as often as you need to. After all, it's quite important for me to make sure that you're happy--it would pain me greatly to see you otherwise!" He paused for a moment, then spoke again. "Would you like to hear another story?"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:15 pm

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Mushishi1
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer

Atlas looked at Nate listening intently... it was funny, he really did remind Atlas of a younger him... Atlas had a similar thought about his first girlfriend after Scarecrow came to be that Nate was having to Dorothy... Atlas felt for so long that with Scarecrow he shouldn't endanger Scia's life... He had built up so much on telling Scia about him, then her house was attacked the night he would have told her when Muugica was taken away and the Scriptures were all killed... Atlas held a haunted look in his eye for a moment then snapped back to Nate... That had seemed so long ago.
Atlas at first raised an eyebrow at Nate mentioning talking about having children... He wasn't going to be the one to explain that... But Nate and Dorothy were young and both Prison-Born... It made sense that they would talk about stuff like that, kids did that from time to time.
Atlas thought about it for a minute... If He didn't talk to Nate who would, everyone in Vulture was young by comparison to him now that Jo and Emilia were gone... All of the unit leaders were at least 3 years younger than him... He thought back to his own father; Muugica back in Derry taught the children in a small high school before everything happened and to those without parents he played as an unofficial father to the children who didn't have anyone... Could he be like that for Nate?... He might have to for Nate's own sake... Coming into the prison he hadn't expected anything like what had happened so far; Falling in love with Jack? Getting found by Bravery? Joining Vulture? Seeing his Father again?... He needed to answer Nate... He deserved answers... Atlas smiled at the Bluenette and placed his hand on Nate's shoulder looking him in the eye.

Look at me Nate... Don't tell yourself that... You deserve Dorothy so long as she wants you around... You have proven yourself to her enough that she decided she wanted to be with you... ... Nate You're not worthless, if you were you wouldn't have done so well today... You managed to keep Dorothy safe through every floor, and when you knew she was safe with Jack and I then you went on to help Bunny and the others on the floor above... ... Nate... No matter how you came to be, no matter who your Father or Mother is, No matter anything like that you are as pure as you intend to be... Your actions and choices and desires show Who You Are... And you are a good person Nate, Meno knew that and you should know that too...
Atlas always had faith that Meno had good intentions leaving no matter how much Scarecrow blamed him waited for Nate to speak but Nate started to break down crying... Atlas thought he knew what this was about, at this point he was almost sure... This was about Nate's Family... Elise and Bridgette... His mother was dead and his sister went missing months ago... Atlas held eye contact on Nate... Nate, They're Gone... He said it flat with no emphasis... Atlas was sure what would come next... Atlas pulled Nate into an embrace and held him silently... Let it out Nate... I know it's hard Nate, Everything's going to be alright Nate... He let Nate cry into his chest.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:14 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bulllet" Hardey
Nate watched Atlas, looking away at the look in Atlas's eyes. He hadn't wanted to hurt him, not after all Atlas has done for him. He was grateful when it passed. Despite his attempt to wipe his tears away, Nate smiled a little at Atlas's reaction to hearing he and Dorthy had talked about having kids. He knew it must be weird to hear from an adults perspective. It was weird for Nate too. He returned his attention to Atlas as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked at him, forcing himself to looks despite his vision clouding from tears. He smiled gratefully at Atlas's words. He had lived with these thoughts for a while now. It was nice hearing someone-anyone say they weren't true, that he felt like he could tell someone what he had been feeling. He tried to keep his voice from cracking as he spoke.
Thanks. I needed that... I know mom and Elisa wouldn't want me to think like that. I know they would want me to be happy and I am able to be most of the time...and I know I helped today and I try to feel like I'm bad just because my father was... but sometimes I just cant! And I don't want to bring you all into this...because I'm too weak to face it myself. I know I do good, but ...I don't want to be a burden.
Nate was able to faintly catch the tears as they fell. He grimaced as he did so. No he didn't want to look weak. Not when they'd all survived. He should be able to feel proud of that. Nate tried to keep eye contact with Atlas and failed as he registered Atas's words. His eyes showing all of the sadness that had prevented him from sleeping. He didn't even have the strength to fight back the tears as Atlas pulled him into an embrace. He wrapped his arms around the man as he cried into his chest.
I know...I should have protected them...That was my job...I should have been able to. That was all I was supposed to do. But I couldn't do anything to help mom and then Elisa disappeared...I was supposed to go with her that day, Atlas,...but I was sick, so she decided to go on her own...she said she'd be right back...to go to sleep and she'd be right back...then she wasn't because I couldn't be there. we were always... fine when we were together. I know I do good Atlas, but I still couldn't do the slightest thing to help them when they needed it most.
After that Nate couldn't speak. After his tears finally stopped, Nate just stood numbly in Atlas's arms tightening his hold on him as if he were the only steady force in the world.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:07 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*

Matthias smiled faintly for Justus' words, nodding slightly as he hugged him and sighed and generally just tried to relax. It had been so long since he'd felt comfortable with himself... And recently, it seemed Justus was the only one able to draw that emotion out. "Another story...? That sounds... really good, actually..." he murmured after a moment, smiling as he snuggled into the other with a happy sigh. He never wanted this to end... yet he knew, eventually, it would have to. He was avoiding that reality, though- right now, all that mattered was Justus' arms around him, keeping the darkness away for a while longer.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:34 pm

"Very well--another story, just for you!" Justus proclaimed excitedly, still clinging onto Matthias like a baby koala clings onto--well--things that baby koalas cling onto--
"Let's see...once upon a time...there wAS A VALIANT KNIGHT...aND AN EQUALLY AS VALIANT NOT-KNIGHT-BUT-STILL-VERY-NICE PERSON..." This one was just oozing potential wow--

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:32 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*

Matthias was quite happy with the koala-like cuddling that Justus was doing, and continued to hold onto him as well- though, perhaps not as tight, because he wasn't sure he was even breathing fully now and he feared Justus would hold on tighter if he did--
But. The story. As Justus started telling it, Matthias started to smile, giggling a little at his frantic attempt to make this second person seem just as great as the first. It wasn't obvious who he meant, not at all--

"What about this knight and this other person?" he asked, wondering where the other was going with this.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:10 pm

"They--uh--went on a valiant quest! In the far-off land of--! ...dETROIT. Detroit was under siege by the forces of evil--and the knight--and the other very nice person--decided that they needed to go get rid of the evil forces in Detroit--so they went--bUT THEN THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND APPEARED--wITH AN ARMY OF CORGIS--"
What even was this story--

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:49 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*

Matthias blinked a little in confusion as Justus continued with his story, and before he'd even finished his sentence, he was laughing. He was laughing, and grinning, and giggling as he shook his head and leaned in to very softly kiss the other. "... You don't have to tell the story, y'know..." he murmured, smiling softly at him as he hugged him. He wasn't too sure if his ribs could handle Justus telling all of this story- especially not with corgis involved. Oh dear.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:04 pm

"Ah--truthfully?" Justus asked, stopping the telling of the story for the moment. "Are you feeling better already? I haven't even gotten to the part where the Queen of England becomes an enormous fiery version of Britannia with a flaming sword--" Justus would continue if Matthias wanted--but even the knight himself for once wasn't too sure if this story even made any sense--

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:04 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Ryder188_zps5f63625e

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

So, Ryder shuffled down the stairs, wishing that he'd chosen a different method of carrying Jo rather than under her arms, because moving around like this was kind of awkward--but, eventually, he got to her room, somehow managing to get the door open, then heading inside. He laid Jo down onto the bed, then sighed somewhat in relief, before going over to the door and shutting it, because privacy was important for people on bufo toad trips--He pulled over the desk chair, moving it up next to the bed, then sitting down, waiting there for Jo to come back to her senses. Which...he hoped wouldn't take too long, honestly--they kind of had stuff to talk about--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:29 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 9 Jo27_zps7672550c

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

So, yes-- Ryder carried Jo along to the second floor, and Jo sort of just... dangled about the whole time, not really having any verbal response to anything. "...So many animals..." Except that. The whole being picked up against her will thing would have definetely triggered her hardcore normally-- but, she was kind of high right now... she was moreso focusing on the fact that wow this Lemur Sloth was so nice... very nice Lemur Sloth-- she`d do the do with this Lemur Sloth-- did she already make note of that--? Probably not--
She tensed up considerably as she made contact with the bed-- sINCE THAT DEFINITELY LOOKED LIKE A VERY LARGE ANEMONE but no, because it felt like her bed. Wow, she missed this thing- initially, she shoved her face into the pillow, which looked like a weird anemone tentacle thing to her-- but, it felt like a pillow, so she was sure she was right about this being a pillow. A really cool pillow. After a bit of obnoxious tossing and turning, Jo settled for laying down on her side-- looking at her surroundings with a stare that went for miles.
It was kind of---really unnerving--
Either way, under this influence-- all the pain she had been previously ignoring was sort of coming back ten fold... With a bit of a struggle, she hugged her knees to her chest, which her dislocated leg didn`t really agree with. Ignoring that- she paused her frantic eye-darting ways, training her sight on Ryder for a few moments. Except no- because Lemur Sloth...
"...Nngh..." She turned, facing the wall-- except no, because that wall was totally breathing and it was weirding her out. She turned to Ryder again- she could deal with the Lemur Sloth thing. All her shelves and movies and other trinkets were now seagulls-- which she could definitely deal with, yes. Seagulls were okay with her. Again, she flopped- laying on her back now, and staring at the ceiling with the same beady-eyed look. "... Can you get me a cigar--?" She broke what she considered to be a tense silence-- even though she wasn`t entirely sure who was in the room with her... but, whoever it was, they were also a nice Lemur Sloth---so, they should be willing to get her a cigar---what kind Lemur Sloth would deny someone a cigar--

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:42 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder watched anxiously as Jo kind of--flopped around a lot--and as she asked for a cigar, he stood up, going to look for one.
"Ah--sure--hang on--" he said, rummaging around Jo's room slightly, until at last he found a box of cigars--after the little fiasco that had happened the last time he'd been in here while Jo was rummaging through her drawers, he was kind of glad that that was what he found first. He took out one of the cigars, then held it out to Jo with a small smile, then kind of remembered that cigars needed lighting--but then he kind of figured that giving a high person something on fire wasn't the best course of action. So, he kind of just--handed her the unlit cigar--and hoped that she wouldn't notice--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:11 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Thanks..." Jo mumbled, just sort of--tapping her fingers against her stomach as she waited for said cigar--
Except oh my god wait he told her to hang onto something. So... hold on to the sides of the bed Jo did. It was in her best interest to listen to the nice Lemur Sloth--
Only wow she didn`t like holding onto the bed at all---it felt weird-- instead, she sort of just... held her hands straight up, stretched toward the ceiling. Which---probably looked really weird from an outsider`s perspective, but it totally made sense in Bufo world. She turned her head in Ryder`s direction as he held the cigar out to her, still laying rather stiffly on her back-- except the cigar definetely looked like an Anteater to her. She stared at it for a bit, creasing her eyebrows in slight concern... did the Lemur Sloth not know what a cigar looked like...? It was tempting to say something... but, she didn`t want to embarrass the Lemur Sloth by pointing it out...! Not after he was so nice to her-- that`d just be cruel--! Jo was a monster, she`d totally torture someone in front of their entire family and stuff-- but, not so much of a monster that she`d trample on the feelings of a nice Lemur Sloth.
So, instead- she offered Ryder a warm smile- before delicately taking the unlit cigar between her middle and index finger, and took a moment to be kind of amazed at that because wow that was an anteater between her middle and index finger--? How was she doing that--? Maybe she was psychic-- that was definetely relevant--!
Either way, she totally had to smoke this Anteater now. So, bring the Anteater to her lips and inhale she did-- except... it wasn`t lit... so not much happened--? She shot a bit of a look to this Lemur Sloth, because he was clearly an idiot now-- couldn`t even light his own Anteaters-- how did he live with himself--
Jo was still kind of determined not to embarrass the nice Lemur Sloth though, aND THERE WAS FIRE EVERYWHERE RIGHT NOW so she just ended up awkwardly mushing the butt of the cigar into her bed... looking very focused while doing so... because apparently that was on fire to her... I`m not really sure why I`m writing this...

She did, however, take her not-so-busy hand and place it atop of Ryder`s. Which to her--was just her putting a reassuring hand atop this Lemur Sloth`s GIGANTIC CLAW WHY WAS THIS LEMUR SLOTH SO LARGE-- but, it could totally be mistaken as a gesture of love or whatever. "So, about eggs-" She said, still agressively mushing the cigar against her bed---yes, Jo, please do make conversation with the giant Lemur Sloth---very good-- 

(TIMESKIP ABOUT AN HOUR OF RYDER DEALING WITH REALLY WEIRD BUFO JO SHENANIGANS... SINCE I`M NOT REALLY SURE HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN DO THESE THINGS...) 

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:40 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder kind of dealt with high-Jo shenanigans for the next hour or so--until at last, it looked like she was returning to normal. Her room--or at the very least her bed--was a bit of a mess now due to her own antics--but, he was glad that it looked like she was feeling better.
"Hey--Jo? Can you hear me...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:31 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

At this point, Jo was all curled up in her blankets-- "I CAN HEAR A LOT OF BIRDS-" The birds were kind of very gradually going away... initially, it was hard to tell if she was still in Bufo world or not--considering she`d chosen to squeeze her eyes shut, apparently  having seen some really weird stuff in the past hour. Much to her surprise, when she actually did open her eyes again- she... actually saw Ryder...? Lemur Sloth left...? What was even the point of living right now--
"...When`d you even--?" She didn`t finish her sentence, since once she actually opened her eye- her room was looking a lot more... like her room now! She couldn`t help but smile some at that- she... really missed this place... it still smelled like cigars and alcohol and everything-- it was perfect--
The next thing she took note of was the fact that the door was, indeed, closed- which caused her to blanch just slightly, opening her mouth to say something-- but hurriedly closing it. "U-Uh..." She was so busy being flustered, she forgot that in midst of all this Bufo nonsense-- she abandoned the rest of Suicide Squad downstairs. This usually would have stressed her out to no end--but, right now she was sort of busy being confused because wow when diD SHE GET HERE--
This was really weird-- last she remembered, there was a toad in her mouth-- "...S-So--uh-- hi--" Best not question anything-- just-- be casual--
"...Do you wanna, like---h-hug and stuff---? I dunno--" All of the casual--  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next