Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

+7
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 21 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:51 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 21 Bravery90_zps15636219

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

"Hm..." Bravery paused to think on Dorothy's question for a moment. "Well, I know that I became a hero once I was in high school. I've seen a few comics before about superheroes who were kids, but I think that usually they're only sidekicks if they're that young. I think that it'd be best to train a whole lot while you're little, and build up your skills for later! Plus, if you become a superhero when you're a kid, you'd outgrow your costume, and that wouldn't be any good, right?" He grinned at Dorothy, giving her a shrug. "Being a superhero takes a whole lot of practice, after all. The best thing you can do is just work your hardest, and make sure that you look to a lot of mentors for help. Whenever older superheroes mentor younger ones, they always turn out really great! Heck, you could probably ask anyone in Vulture Team for some tips--having a lot of different skills will always come in handy on superhero missions!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 21 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:46 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 21 DorthyOlder8-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Maybe you can help me practice? Mocha says that if I am going to train I need a buddy or something." Dorothy asked as she looked very eager. She hopped off the stool. "I promise to show you my moves if you can show me yours!" Dorothy said as she did a small kick, and jump. "I may not be so good at kicking an adults bad butt right now, buuuuuuuuuuuuut... I'm sure that if you can show me how to use my size I can do it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 21 Bravery90_zps15636219

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

"Yeah, I can--" Bravery began to speak, but then heard Rika's announcement over the intercom. He blinked up at the speaker, then paused for a moment to stretch before trotting off towards the door. "Looks like we've got another meeting to get to! I wonder what it's about this time...?" And with that, he moved out of the third floor, making his way upstairs.

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:11 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 21 Chelsea202_zpsbd7b174c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea had just finished copying the draft version of her A.I. program onto a second flash drive when she heard Rika's announcement over the intercom. She looked towards the door, then back at her laptop, quickly saving and closing everything, then closing the laptop and putting it into its case. She zipped the case up, then stood up, looking to her watch momentarily, hoping that Nathan was doing alright. Even though she could hope that things went smoothly all she wanted, she wouldn't be sure until she heard from him. Either way, she moved out of the R&D department, making her way upstairs.

*Exit*

Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:00 pm

]
Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 21 DorthyOlder8-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Oh no! What happened?" Dorothy said as she heard the message over the intercom. She followed Bravery and Chelsea, hoping to understand what was going on.

*Exit*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:25 pm

The loudspeakers throughout Carrion Land suddenly flicked on, a loud screech echoed throughout the halls of Vulture Team's underground base in a similar manner to when Charles had first spoken to them during the previous battle with The Patriots. However, they were not met with the elderly man's voice, nor were they met with a familiar voice of any kind. Instead they were met with a cold, robotic voice. It would be a familiar voice, uttering the same familiar words.

"Self Destruct activated. Imminent destruction in 10... 9... 8... 7... 6...-"

The entire base started to shake as the foundations of the base started to fall apart, the entire base was caving in, rubble fell on footmen as the entire base went into panic. Quite literally, within a matter of seconds... Carrion Land was starting to fall apart.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21