Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

+7
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:56 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Ryder203_zpse04745fc

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Well, suffice to say, Ryder had been relieved when Charles' voice over the loudspeaker had announced that the base wasn't going to blow up anymore. He still didn't feel exactly fit to move around at that point, so he had stayed where he was, sitting up against the wall and listening to the sounds of chaos from up above. It was a short while after that, that he heard two thumps--and two voices that he distinctly recognized as Jackal and Jo.
"H-Hey...! Over here...!" Ryder called out, hoping that they'd hear him, raising his hand to wave to them and quickly regretting it just after he did so, letting his arm go slack again. "Ow--fuck--" At this point, Ryder wasn't so sure how he was going to continue fighting in other battles--he was going to have to have some serious recovery time before he got back into the fray, he knew that much. Even if he'd managed to beat Ross, it hadn't been without Ross doing a number on him, first.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:49 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Jackal10

NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Upon realizing that the person Jackal was currently aiming his gun down towards was Jo, he lifted it up, trying to kill Jo was probably not a good idea, at least not a second time. When asked about his gun... which was an understandable question, since it was in fact a laser gun that looked to be miles ahead of even Paladin's technology, Jackal simply looked at Jo with a deadpan expression and responded "It's a gun... from the future." before hearing Ryder and walking off towards the voice. Jackal wasn't sure if it would actually lead him to Ryder, after all, he'd heard Ryder's voice in his head many times only for it to turn out that Ryder wasn't there, so this may be the same. Luckily, it wasn't, as Jackal found Ryder, beaten and bruised to hell, but hey, he found the Ryder "Yolo-!" he called out as he approached the redhead.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Technodildo
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:56 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Boy81_zps1ea79d0e

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper's laughter could be heard from about the time he hit the second story, which really didn't take that long- and as he finally hit the ground, landing in a crouch, but on his feet, he grinned. He seemingly didn't care that all the three on the third floor would have seen as he dropped down was his very naked lower half- he didn't even seem to be in a rush to put his apron back on, either, instead looking around before looking over at Jo with a grin. A grin that was masked by his gas mask- but a grin nonetheless. "That was really fucking cool, okay- sorta freaky as fuck, but cool-" he told her, not seeming concerned with the fact that Jackal was aiming some sort of gun at Jo's face- she could handle it! Instead, he slowly pulled his apron back on, humming as he looked around a bit and saw Ryder- he even waved at the redhead, not seeming bothered by his presence despite knowing exactly who he was. And he was right- when he looked back at Jo, Jackal was no longer pointing a gun at her face. He walked over to her, looking off after Jackal before looking to Jo. "... So why did we jump down the hole, guys-?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:32 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Jo1_zpsbd4194ef

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Where did you get that." Had been Jo`s immediate response to being told there was a gun from the future in front of her-- she deserved a gun from the future. Before he could get a response, Jackal was waddling off- and it took a moment for it to register with Jo that there was a voice calling to them in the distance.
Oh.
"You guys have ghosts-" She cocked her revolver, automatically aiming it at everything around her since she felt threatened-- before she could get too threatened, however, naked Jasper parachuted down the hole. That certainly earned Jo`s attention- she quickly sort of threw a hand over her lone eye, then moved a bit closer to Jasper, hoping to shield him from the eyes of any footmen who had still been lingering about on the floor-- "Why-- why this-- I can`t take you anywhere--" Luckily enough, he put the apron back on- and Jo turned her head before allowing her hand to fall back down, sort of refusing to look at him all together anyway--
She seemed to hesitate on answering his question about why exactly they were here as she followed Jackal over to Ryder, not seeming to notice where exactly she was going. Until she actually forced herself to look at Ryder- and her breath hitched as she saw his current state in all it`s entirety.
Her smile twitched down very slowly- and for a few fleeting seconds, she didn`t say anything. She opened her mouth, at last- it took longer for actual sound to come out. "...Hi..."  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:49 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder gave Jackal a smile as the man approached, about to speak--but it was at that moment that he heard some unfamiliar laughter from the hole in the ceiling, half expecting it to be another enemy dropping down--only to see the guy that Jo had been dancing with at the party--totally naked.
What.
Why was he naked--? Had he shown up naked, or had he stripped to jump down the hole--? And in the split second that he saw Jo actually look over at Jasper, Ryder couldn't help but feel a bit self conscious--wHAT IF JASPER WAS MORE IMPRESSIVE THERE NO THAT WASN'T OKAY AT ALL--
No, no, focus--focus--he did his best to look away from Jasper, focusing on Jo as she approached.

"Hey there--!" Ryder said to her, giving a little stifled chuckle that really only ended up hurting him more, to be honest. "Ow--" He cringed a bit, then did his best to brush off the pain that was kind of everywhere and keep speaking. "So...I kind of beat up Citizen Ross...but as you can see, I kinda...took a beating, too...yeah...hey--how is the battle upstairs going...? Is it over...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:27 pm

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal couldn't help but chuckle, letting out a light laugh when Jo asked where he -found- the gun from the future. Psssh, wasn't it obvious!? Unfortunately, before Jackal could go in depth on his totally cool weapon of awesome, he looked down to Ryder, pulling out a sharpie and drawing another ponytail goatee on his forehead "I bring to you- THE ULTIMATE LIFEFORM!" he announced, tap dancing for awhile before Ryder asked how the battle was going. Oh. Jackal stopped being silly and looked back town to the red head "Oh- well- not so well- but Paladin kind of came to help- so we won now- though we took a lot of losses..." speaking of which, this pretty much meant they had to pull out of Baker Street, they needed everyone they could protecting Highend when they had the chance "Ryder- bro- I'm sorry but- you should rest up- and leave the stuffy stuff to me for a bit- actually-" Jackal immediately got on the gangsta phone, calling Bunny "Hello! Hello there!? Bun-Bun! It's Jackal! We've been hit hard in Carrion Land-" he could swear he could hear a degree of chaos from the otherwise, was Baker Street under attack again? Well then "We need you back home as quickly as possible!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:04 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper pouted a little as Jo seemed to be the first to react to him, rolling his eyes behind his mask as she mentioned not being able to take him anywhere. "Lucky for you I seem to have a habit of coming along uninvited- and besides, I'm not always this bad- body positivity, Jo- be positive- confident-" His voice was only half teasing as he reached out and ruffled her hair a little, then scuttled over to Ryder to hopefully avoid being punched, his mood surprisingly not so dark anymore- perhaps seeing fleeing Patriots helped that some? He wasn't sure- but he was grinning behind his gas mask, seemingly not even realizing the effect he was having on Jo and Ryder. He just went over and stood around Ryder like everyone else, fidgeting with his apron to make it lay right- though he noticed that nobody but Jo seemed to actually acknowledge him. Oh well- clearly they were intimidated.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:00 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo slooowly rose her eyebrows in response to Jackal`s answer on the gun of the future- what did that mean? Was he making fun of her? She was gonna have to shoot him, clearly-
Jasper speaking prevented Jo from shooting anyone- she scoffed, rolling her eyes. "I know body positivity- I`m Mrs. Body Positivity- I`m fuckin` married to body positivity-- fuck you--" She muttered, looking somewhere between neutral and annoyed- especially when her hair was ruffled and such- she in turn reach up to smack Jasper`s hand away, taking a few moments to gently comb her fingers through her locks to fix it all again. "Dick-" Jo didn`t really need to bring a hand up to shield the side of her face, considering Jasper was on her right-- where she was literally missing an eye. But, she did it anyway- not seeming to notice the irony too much.
Especially since she was inwardly debating whether it was worth it to look at Ryder again-- or rather, if her guilt would swallow her whole if she so much as spared him a glance. She visibly winced after hearing him chuckle, heart sinking just a little deeper at that-- though, she did force herself to turn his way, albeit with any and all color drained from her face. As he explained that it was Ross who had done the damage, Jo`s sight dropped to the ground- she`d taken on Ross before. She could have more than helped--
Having been awfully lost in her swimming, static thoughts- it hardly even registered with her that Ryder had asked if the battle above was truly over, or that Jackal had gone ahead and answered him. But, as the latter pulled out what seemed to be a snail wearing his glasses- Jo kneeled down next to Ryder, unable to wipe the despondent look off her face.
"...M`sorry-- do you need help getting to the infirmary...? I can-- uh... I can do the thing... hold on-" She wiggled one hand behind Ryder`s back, and another under his knees- being extra sure to be as gentle as she possibly could as she moved back up to her full height, cautiously carrying the redhead bridal style. She`d been planning to go ahead and hustle over to the infirmary, less this position get uncomfortable too quickly- when she happened to overhear what Jackal had just said to the snail. That was cause for Jo to turn around, seeming both flabbergasted, paranoid, and enraged all at once- "Wait, what--? Why`re you asking Bunny to come back here--? You don`t need to do that- tell her to keep away-"   

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:35 am

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal just looked around hesitantly, he kept hearing the sounds of chaos and war erupt on the other side of the phone, and that wasn't good. They were being attacked in multiple locations at the same time. This had to be coordinated, somehow. Jackal could be seen visibly twitching after Bunny told him she was busy "Listen- I dont' have time for this. I don't know what's going down in Baker Street but RETREAT! I don't know what's happening- but we're being hit everywhere and if SOMETHING HAPPENS IN BAKER STREET I'M HOLDING YOU RESPONSIBLE!" he yelled before abruptly hanging up. For one of the few times since his birth, Jackal was angry. He had to be, he didn't have time for any nonsense, he needed everyone together where they could mount a decent defense. Jackal looked to Jo, upon her words on Bunny "Vulture Team is going to fall apart if we don't get everyone together-" Jackal muttered, crossing his arms "Ain't gonna have that lip- nuh-uh. Jackal not happy- Jackal not gonna be happy unless he gets no sass!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:05 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder didn't even try to stop Jackal as the man drew on his forehead again, more eager to hear his answer about the state of the faction than anything else. However, as he heard the blonde's answer, his face fell--without Paladin's help, they would have lost for sure. And here they were supposed to be the biggest power in the prison...and yet, in the span of just a few days, they had been beaten to a pulp by the other factions. He could tell now that they were really going to have to step up their game. They had to take the prison back.
As Jo knelt down and gave him that sad look, Ryder did his best to smile at her--he was really happy that she had come--and he didn't want her thinking that him being hurt was her fault. When she went on to ask if he needed help getting to the infirmary, he gave her a tiny apologetic nod--which really hurt more than it was worth. And as Jo picked him up bridal style, he was a bit surprised--he hadn't expected to be full-on picked up--his back was sorer than anything, but he decided not to complain about it--there was no point in that--he just put one of his arms around Jo's shoulders to try to make himself easier to carry.

"Thanks..." he murmured to Jo quietly--and then his attention was pulled away by Jackal, who seemed to be asking Bunny to return. Despite Jo's protests, after a moment, Ryder spoke calmly, but tiredly, "I have to agree with Jackal...We're gonna need to regroup and replan...and we don't wanna leave ourselves vulnerable with just a base full of injured people...we're gonna want any officers that are in good shape back here...because after all, this is our most important stronghold..." He shifted slightly in Jo's arms, doing what he could to make himself more holdable, hoping that she wouldn't be upset with his decisions like she had been back when he had first decided to ally with Paladin. "I don't want any more unnecessary casualties because we were unprepared...our only choice right now is to clean ourselves up and start back from square one."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:52 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper didn't really seem bothered by the fact that nobody was talking to him other than Jo- he merely snorted as the woman defended herself and said she was married to body positivity, and he even smirked a little at the last part- but held his tongue, at least until she called him a dick. "I would let you if given an opportunity-- and yes, I have one, surely you've seen-" he muttered- but really, his voice was too soft to actually be heard, at least he hoped. He didn't need Ryder hearing him and Jo getting all huffy... Otherwise, he kept quiet as the others discussed what should be done, letting them do what they wanted- he was just here because Jo had ordered them to come and help. And because he enjoyed backing Jo up... yeah. Even if the thought of riding a motorcycle back to the barracks nearly had him holding his crotch in fear.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:56 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Lucky enough, Jo hadn`t quite heard Jasper`s muttering, having been somewhat preoccupied with Ryder-- having him in her arms was weirdly comforting-- she kind of had to resist hugging him, since she kind of didn`t want to make his injuries worse with affection-- that would suck-- but, as he thanked her, she quickly returned the gratitude by pressing a kiss to his cheek. That would do-- yes-- "Happy Valentine`s Day, by the way--...I think...Iuno, I don`t keep track of days so well..." She murmured in turn, not quite cracking a smile just yet.
As Jackal re-approached the Bunny issue- Jo seemed to cringe, tensing some as he yelled at the redhead over the phone-- and as he turned to her, her`s shoulders lowered. "...Khmm..." And then Ryder went and agreed- she glanced down at him as he spoke, knitting her brows and taking on a slightly hurt expression-  before she sighed, and averted her gaze. "...Fine... but can we at least have footmen protecting the infirmary...? ...`M askin` as a friend... nothing else..." She muttered the last part, keeping her disapproval prominent and masking her paranoia as best she could- though it remained a thin sheet of ice from her neck down to her back. "This is still your Boss and all-" She mentioned, referring to Ryder- and still not meeting anyone`s gaze. "...Speaking of which, I`m gonna go drop the baby off in the infirmary--" Moving quickly, she turned on her heel and headed for the stairs- still being awfully careful with Ryder`s form as she did, holding him as if he were made of glass. "Jasper, can you get the motorcycles ready--? You liked those, right--? I liked them-- I thought they were real cool..."

(EXIT JO, JASPER, RYDER, AND JACKAL)   

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:45 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Bravery90_zps15636219

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery was in the R&D Department at the moment, looking over the shoulder of a mechanic as they finished up working on his 3D Gear. They actually in fact had blueprints leftover from when Emilia was there, which had made everything run much more smoothly, so when the mechanic gave him his gear, he grinned giddily, running right off to one of the training rooms to test it out. He quickly strapped the gear on, making sure that he was wearing it correctly--before going ahead and rappeling up to the ceiling--then just kind of hanging there upside down for a moment.
"It works!" he proclaimed happily, tugging at one of the wires just to make sure. "It works perfect! Alright! I'm back in business!" It had taken the mechanics two days to fix the gear, but now it worked just fine--this was great!

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:42 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 Chelsea202_zpsbd7b174c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Over the past few days, Chelsea had seemed to be very secluded to the R&D area. She had been in a great mood when she'd gotten back--but as soon as she saw the destruction the battle had left in its wake, she got to work right away on more projects in R&D. All the while, she kept very motivated--and seemed to be constantly texting somebody with her watch device, each message positively lighting up her face with a warm smile. She seemed to have finally completed the first draft of her A.I, which was going to be the intelligent hacking program--however, it obviously still needed work. She wasn't the best mechanically, but she had learned a few things from Emilia, and had helped out the mechanics with little things while she was there. She was getting quite a lot done--and didn't seem to be slowing down. At the moment, she was at a desk typing away on her laptop, seemingly working out kinks in the programs that she had developed, wanting to make them as functional as possible.

Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:14 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 20 DorthyOlder8-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Hello! Is anyone down here?" Dorothy called as she came down stairs looking to see if Bravery was down here. He was a super hero, so that meant that he was good at fighting. Maybe he could give her pointers, and combined what Kraven and her Father taught her with Bravery's. As she walked down the halls, she found Chelsea and Bravery in the R&D department. "Hey guys! Whatcha working on?" Dorothy asked as she came through, being very careful not to touch anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:30 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

While Bravery was busy swinging around upside down, happy that his 3D Gear was working now, he heard a voice, and craned his neck to try to locate the source. As he saw Dorothy he smiled, then got himself rightside up and lowered himself down to the floor.
"Hey there, Dorothy!" Bravery greeted her, walking over to the girl. It seemed like Chelsea was still fairly absorbed into her work, so he figured it'd be best if they didn't bother her, and he focused on Dorothy. "I just got some of my gear fixed, and it works perfect! Man, Emilia sure does know how to make a mean invention! And by mean I mean super awesome--So, what's up? I don't think I've seen you down here so much before!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:07 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

"Wow..." Dorothy said as she looked at the invention that Bravery was working on. "It's really lucky that we have Emilia's plans still here... Otherwise we would have been boned." Dorothy commented as she marveled at the invention. She wished that she could have something this cool! However it was not to be. "That's because I usually come down here when no one else is around. It's a nice spot to hide for a little bit... Anyway! Your a super hero right?" Dorothy asked as she got on a stool to sit next to Bravery.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:03 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Emilia makes all the best hero gear! It's awesome!" Bravery smiled at the mention of Emilia's inventions. He knew that he would probably be in trouble without them--or, at the very least, he would've been a far less effective hero without those inventions--so it was great to have them around!
As Dorothy spoke, Bravery nodded occasionally, seeming quite calm--but at the moment that she mentioned him being a superhero, he positively beamed, giving a more enthusiastic nod.
"I sure am! And man, I LOVE being a superhero! It's gotta be probably the best job in the whole world! Did you wanna know something about being a superhero, Dorothy?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:16 am

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

"Well... I was just wondering if... You could teach me!" Dorothy said as she looked at Bravery with big, big eyes. "I want to learn how to be a Super Hero to! Like you! See I think we both have the same goals. You want to help save the world... I want to save the world... And since your older then me, so you think you can show me the ropes of being a hero? I want to show Vulture Team that I can help out just as much... And everything that I've been doing on my own... Just got people hurt... Some even hate me." Dorothy said a little sad, "Mocha is teaching me how to treat people with injuries... But I want to do more... Please?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:25 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery seemed a bit surprised by Dorothy's answer, but seemed to respond just as enthusiastically,
"Wow--there sure are a lot of people who wanna be superheroes lately--alright, well, if you wanna learn, we gotta start at lesson one: JUSTICE! Justice is pretty much the most important part of being a superhero--that, and saving people! You've gotta totally always, always believe in justice--and don't let people make you doubt yourself! I mean, sure, Kraven told me that I was totally insignificant and not doing a good job being a hero that one time, but hey--I didn't listen, since I know that I'm doing a fine job being a hero!" he grinned at Dorothy, seeming like he still had plenty more to say on being a hero. Apparently, if not given general direction in the conversation, this could go on for quite some time.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:19 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

"Alright... So Justice is the first lesson." Dorothy said as she thought about what Bravery told her. So Justice and saving people were important. "So with this Justice thing, along with saving people. Maybe we should start with when Justice is needed? What is Justice?" Dorothy asked since what was it really? "When is justice, just, and when is it being used to fullfill selfish goals?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:08 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery listened to Dorothy's questions, then grinned, pulling up a bench from the side of the room and sitting down on it as he spoke to her,
"Alright, well, let's see--as for when justice is needed--that's all the time! There's always room for justice! The next question's a bit tougher, though...Justice is--it's making anything that people did wrong into something right. And I don't mean if somebody made a mistake, like broke a dish or something--I mean if they purposefully did something that would harm other people, even if they thought they were doing something good. Justice is all about righting wrongs and making everything good again! Bringing down bad guys and helping out the good guys! It's about being a good guy or gal, and doing your all to make sure that everyone can be happy and peaceful, even if you've gotta get a bit nitty-gritty to get to that point. And I don't think that real justice is ever used for selfish reasons--those are just people who are pretending to like justice! People who really like justice are just giving their all to take down the bad guys and help people be happy! The bad guys are the selfish ones--they'll do whatever they like and think that it's fine--and that's why there's superheroes around to beat them, like me!" He didn't seem to realize at all how immature and naïve this explanation would have sounded to any other adult--to him, it made perfect sense.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:29 am

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

"OH! Okay..." Dorothy said as she thought about the word Justice, and how it can apply to everything. "Huh... Justice seems simple enough." she mused over, but something didn't really feel right. "What about people who REALLY think that what they're doing is the right the thing to do?" Dorothy asked since... Her father, Kraven, and the other people of Conquer Worm, and everyone that they fought so far... Thought that what they were doing was right.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:16 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Well, just because somebody thinks that they're doing the right thing, it doesn't always mean that they're actually doing the right thing," Bravery replied to Dorothy with a grin and a shrug. "Somebody could think that they're doing the right thing, but then could actually be doing the wrong thing. That's why superheroes are around--to stop the bad guys that think that they're doing right! People that believe in justice always do what's right, and that's one of the most important parts about being a superhero--always doing what's right." It all felt so simple to Bravery. To him, there were good guys, and there were bad guys. There wasn't much of an in between for him as far as he saw the world right now.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:09 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

"Okay... Um... Moving on Bravery, you said that Heroes save people right? But what if they're like me? Should I start rescuing people or should I leave that until I'm older? What should I do instead?" Dorothy asked as she thought about Bravery's sense of justice. He made it sound so simple.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next