Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

+7
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:46 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 <a href=Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Yuuki.Makoto.%28Persona.3%29.240.959997" />
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate smiled at Dorthy, gently holding her close. He looked down at her with a sympathetic smile. He doubted by the time his birthday came around people would remember, except for maybe Jack and Atlas and probably Dorthy.

Im sure even if she did forget  Mochas probably going to do something to celebrate when she remembers. She really cares about you, Dorthy.
He  looked at her, a bit surprised by her sudden seriousness. He smiled at her after a moment, kissing her on the forehead as he held back a happy chuckle. He looked into her eyes as he stepped back, looking at her seriously.
I'll do whatever I can to help you do this. I promise you that. I want to think the adults are working to make the world better and I still think they are. But people like ..... People still need to be stopped before they can hurt anymore people.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Vladislavich Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:45 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o1_500
Marko Cuthbert
The Kindest Clueless Klepto
"We're friends... right?"
Marko looked around at the happy people. He felt sad. The last friend he had betrayed him and tried to make him help blow up a city. He had never in his life had a dating relationship, either. Even in his youth, living with his Romani group, he had no way to make anything last, so he never bothered, as much as he wanted to. And today was Valentine's Day. Why me? he thought. He sort of sat in a corner and pouted. He did, however, take out a pink ribbon, one that had been given to him by a girl who was interested in him years ago, and tie it around his arm. He wished he could have stayed in one place, spent time with her. But he couldn't. "Elise," he sighed as he tightened the bow. He began to hum.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:01 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Dorthy7-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dorothy smiled at hugged Nate dearly, "You think so?" Dorothy asked as she held Nate. "Hmm... Think I can get pancakes?" Dorothy asked as she looked very excited. "And thank you for standing by me. We'll be together forever! Loyal to one another! And working to rid the filth that runs this earth." Dorothy sounded a little dark at the last part, but she smiled sweetly.

While she held onto Nate she looked and saw another young man that she never saw before. "Hey... He looks lonely..." she said as she looked at Marko.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:20 pm

Marko Cuthbert
Marko winced. He looks lonely she said. Damn it... now I'm just looking pathetic... he sniffled. He began to overthink. Clutching the pink ribbon's loops against himself, he began to tear up. I don't want your pity... "I'm sorry..." he muttered before turning his face to the wall. She would be ashamed of me...
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:51 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Matthias17_zpsf5a922de

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."
-------------------------

Matthias smiled, and even blushed a bit as Justus told him he himself was enough- the way this dork talked about him was embarrassingly sweet, like he was some treasure or something... which he supposed, with Justus, made sense- but still. He could tell he was blushing pretty badly because of it. Nevertheless, as the other asked what he wanted to do, he tried to compose himself, smiling at the other gently as he thought. "Well... I think being alone would be nice..." he mumbled softly, blushing yet more for just how much Justus was doting upon him. "A-and hey...! It's about you too, at least a little..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:35 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Justus37_zps14098b2f

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus smiled as he listened to Matthias' answer, then took the silverette's hand, leading him towards the stairs that went up to the first floor.
"Well, even if it is about the both of us, I still need to express just how much I care about you! Speaking of which--I actually have a surprise upstairs that I think that you'll enjoy! Come, come--I simply cannot wait to show it to you!"
And with that, Justus tugged Matthias towards the stairs, the two of them heading back up towards the first floor.

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:59 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Nate18_zps7c6664cd
Nate smiled at Dorthys request.
Well, I don't think there's going to be a shortage of pancakes around here. That seems to be all Ryder can make.
His smile became more sincere as he looked at her, squeezing her closer. He  couldn't be sure of very many things, but Nate knew he wanted to be able to keep promises like that. Especially since when he thought about it, he actually wanted something like this to be possible. He wanted what was best for his home.
You don't need to worry about me not being there for you.We've got alot of people underestimating us because we're kids. We need to stick together if we're going to prove them wrong!
Nate looked over at Marko, not really sure what to say. He smiled at the man, trying to make of look comforting the way his moms smiles always had.

It's alright. You don't need to apologize. Just, are you alright, Marko?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:20 am

Marko Cuthbert
Pulling his hand away from the ribbon to wipe his eyes, Marko nodded. Don't fuck this up, no one wants to be friends with a sadsack... "Y-yeah... yeah, I-I'm okay... Sorry for b-bothering you..." He turned towards them. Goddamn it. Elise, I'm so sorry. I'm being comforted by a couple of little kids... what the hell am I even good for? He stood up. "Maybe I should leave..."
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:12 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 DorthyOlder8-1

Dorothy stopped her tears and looked loveingly to Nate. But she did looked concern as she patted Marko on the back. "It's okay. I was lonely too. Actually I was lonely a lot but then I made friends. Like Daisy, Nate, Jo, and some other guys in Vulture team... Maybe we can be your friends! You can spend Val-" Dorothy began to say until she heard the explosions. She looked up, and looked at the gun that was in her belt that belonged to Mocha. "Oh no... We gotta go up there and help!" Dorothy said to the others. "No time for moping around! We need a plan to help the others up there!"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:46 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o4_500
Marko Cuthbert
Marko untied the ribbon and produced a Heckler & Koch .45 pistol from a compartment in his buckler. He gulped. He wasn't used to or fond of combat. But he was needed. "Okay. L-l-let's go." He didn't actually heed the part about a plan.

[EXIT Marko]
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:45 pm

Nate smiled at Dorthy tenderly before turning back to Marko. He guessed he hadn't done a very good job being comforting.
Its okay. You aren't bothering us. You don't need to leave because of that.
He looked up at the sound of an explosion. Nate nodded at Dorthy about to say something before Marko suddenly ran out. He looked in the direction where the man had gone for a moment, slightly confused.
Well, I guess he came up with his own plan. Hopefully. Dorthy, if we both go up there you need to find some kind of shelter. You don't have as many weapons as I do, but you still might be able to get a few hits in if they don't know you're there.
Nate really didn't want her getting hurt. He wasnt underestimating her but judging by the sounds coming from upstairs it seemed like whoever had attacked them now had come with very serious weaponry .

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:25 am

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Dorothy watched Marko run right off. "HEY!" she called as she placed her hands on her hips. She was at least glad that Nate was willing to stay and make a plan. "But... Well.. Alright. I'll stay hidden. But I want to be part of the plan." Dorothy said as she showed him her weapon. "Listen... This belongs to Mocha... Give it to her please. BUT don't tell her that I had it." Dorothy said, "We need a plan that will get these invaders out... OH! Got a walkie talkie? We can use that to communicate... Plus... Don't you know where we are? We're in the R&D! We got loads of weapons here! We just have to use them."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:47 am

Nate looked at Dorthy
You still are. You just won't be in the direct line of fire. You'll be able to surprise them if you stay hidden.
He looked at the weapon with a smile. Of course, she had it. She'd probably taken it to train. He hugged her close chuckling for a moment.
You know I won't. You probably shouldn't take it again for a while though. She might start to get suspicious. I don't have a communicator right now, but I know where to find one.
Nate grabbed her hand and headed towards where the weapons was. He found two walkie talkies, pocketing Mochas gun, and looking through the weapons pulling out several guns and knives small enough for Dorthy to use. He handed them to her, watching the stairs to see if anyone was coming down.

Be careful with these. They don't have as much of a kickback, but you still need to be steady when you use it.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:45 am

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Dorothy breathed out in relief. "I won't... I just... I just want to be more useful in Vulture. Like Daisy, or you. I've been here longer... Now it. It doesn't matter. Let's just get to planning." Dorothy said as she took some weapons as well as blueprints of their base. She looked at the guns and noticed how heavy they were to her despite being small. "I dun know if I should have real guns yet. I don't want to hit anyone on our team by mistake." Dorothy explained but she did take the knives. She knew how to use those. "Okay Nate... From what my dad told me everyone does best on the higher ground unless they have explosives. To which that sucks. BUT... If there is a place in the base where you can access easily to attack from above, not only does it give you more to shoot at, but also some protection. If we can't find any... We can always mix bleach, and bug repellent to make Daddies deadly colorless gas... Oh but that won't work since no one has gas masks... Except Buddi."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:54 pm

Nate looked at her sympathetically. He understood not feeling like you were needed.  He kissed her on the forehead.
It's okay, Dorthy.You are useful.
He looked at the blue prints, looking up at the sound of a crash. What was going on up there? He couldn't guess anything about how the others were doing from the noises he was hearing. He took the guns back quietly with a nod. He guessed him being able to use them was odd, but he was glad he could.  Nate looked between Dorthy and the stairs. Making a plan was good, but he really wanted to get up there.
The gas would be good if we were at an enemies base, but right now it would hurt the others just as much as the intruders. We should make some later. For now, we need to get up there and find some kind of higher ground. We aren't going to be able to do anything from down there. We can defend eachother while we try and find a place to attack from.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

"Tell it to everyone else Nate. People are going to disagree with you. But I'm going to prove my worth. Even if I get injured in the process." Dorothy said as she looked determined. "If we can't find higher ground then we should fine good cover instead..." Dorothy concluded as she was ready to go up there. "Right. Together we'll take them on." the red head said as she patted Nate on the back. "Ready when you are."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:49 pm

Nate smiled at her, looking every bit as determined as she did.

We're just going to have to prove them wrong. I'm still going to try to make sure that you don't need to be injured.
He nodded. That sounded like it could work. He leaned over and kissed her, taking her hand.
Im ready. Lets go show them what we're made of.
Nate took stock of the weapons he had, still keeping a hold on Dorthys hand. He was going to make sure they both made out of this okay. He pulled Dorthy with him towards the steps, still listening to what was going on upstairs, a gun ready in his free hand.
EXIT NATE(and presumably DORTHY)
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:59 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Citize10
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Ross_110
Just Ross
Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Border10

Ross and Ryder flew down into the third floor, Ryder's back impacting a SECOND time against the cold, hard metal flooring of Carrion Land, producing a notably crunchy sound upon impact. Ross let go of Ryder, looking down upon him with a grim expression on his face "Its over..." he muttered, cross his arms "Its was a cool fight, brotha, but in the end, Rossamania ran wild on you, hard." Ross turned his back on the red head, fully expecting him to be dead as he began to walk away. All he had to do was finish the rest of Vulture Team's officers, but chances were the entire faction would fall apart once they learned of Ryder's death.

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"
Citizen Ross Theme - Real American
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:33 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Ryder203_zpse04745fc

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder hadn't even had time to react to Ross' moves--the battering had simply come way too quickly for him to even attempt to dodge. Blow after blow had made contact, and even breathing became difficult in between the hits. He felt his bat slip from his hand as he hit the wall, and it rolled away far enough that he couldn't grab it again before Ross suddenly had him up over his shoulder--and he didn't even exactly process the wind blowing past him on the way down towards the floor. And before he knew it, down they had gone.
As Ryder hit the floor and heard that sickening crunch--he immediately was struck by an intense wave of...fear? He didn't want to die here--not like this, not after he'd worked so hard, come so far--but before he could think any further about that, the pain hit him like a mallet to the nervous system. As soon as Ross let go of him, Ryder went limp on the floor, his mouth open to yell out in pain, but no sound coming out as he writhed on the floor for a moment, arm reaching back around to try to hold his back--which did nothing. He could've sworn that he'd probably been in more pain than this before at some point--but right now, none of that mattered. Spots were flashing before his eyes, and as finally managed to actually open his eyes, the orbs instinctively tearing up by simple bodily reflex to the pain, he saw Ross walking away. No--there was no way he could let that man go upstairs and do the same to everyone else. He had to stop him...!
Ryder began pushing himself up--yelping as he felt a shot of pain from his back, and collapsing back down to the ground. Breathing deep and hard now just trying to keep himself together, Ryder tried to push himself up again--this time catching sight of his bat amongst the rubble on the floor. Desperate to stop Ross, he dragged himself towards the bat, still in too much pain to stand up again yet. Teeth grit together tight, he finally managed to reach the bat, fumbling for it until he finally caught it in his grasp, pulling it over towards himself as he finally managed to prop himself up on one knee, then used the bat as a cane to push himself up to his feet. He stumbled slightly, feeling searing streaks of pain shooting up and down his back--and yet, he staggered after Ross, bat dragging along the ground with a metallic scrape. He continued after Ross, limping slightly, breath coming out in ragged gasps against the pain that he was sure he could handle--he'd had worse. Much worse. And this man was threatening his home--and his family. Quietly, Ryder flicked the switch on the bat handle that sent the bat's electrical current sparking through the metallic section--then, as he finally managed to catch up to Ross, he lifted the bat high, eyes wide with concentration, not even speaking a word as he then brought the bat down towards the back of Ross' head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:56 am

Just Ross

Ross continued to walk away, the rest of Vulture Team was now his target, soon, he'd be the one to finish Vulture Team, soon The Patriots would be running the city. Ross couldn't help but feel proud of himself, for getting so far in this city. After being so unsuccessful as a crime boss in Scarlet City, he though it was time to throw in the towel, but his victory here against Vulture Team gave him hope, hope towards the future he was building not only for himself, but the world. And then he heard a whiff of air, a sense of danger that set off his nerves like an alarm. Ross tried to run forward, to avoid whatever imminent danger that awaited him from behind. He moved his head, but this result Ryder's bat ramming into the upper-part of Ross' bare back, brutally shocking and burning his skin "AAAGAGAGGGGHHHH-!!" Ross stumbled forward, feeling his burnt skin "GAH!" he yelled, before turning to whatever had just caused him this pain. Ross' jaw then dropped as he saw Ryder, standing strong after the Five Moves of Doom "No... THERE'S NO WAY YOU COULD HAVE SURVIVED THAT!" he yelled to Ryder, backing away from the red head as he showed an expression of utter shock and fear "YOU SHOULD BE DEAD! NO ONE'S SURVIVED MY FIVE MOVES OF DOOM! YOU'RE NOT HUMAN!" he yelled, clenching his fists and throwing a sloppy punch towards Ryder's face "WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE!?"

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:35 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

As Ross threw his punch Ryder's way, Ryder quickly stepped to the side, gritting his teeth to ignore the pain of his own injuries. This was it--he had to take Ross down. As he moved around Ross' fist, he lifted up his bat again, bringing it down savagely upon the man's arm, before glaring at him in the eye, icy blue eyes piercing.
"You know how many times I've heard that? 'I should be dead.' If I had a dime for every time I heard that..." Ryder suddenly moved again, this time bringing the bat crashing into Ross' side. "...I'd be a rich man! But that's not what I want...Do you want to know what I want, Citizen Ross? The reason that I just. Can't. Die?" Pulling back from hitting Ross' side, he wound up his bat again, eyes darting around to pick a target, then swinging the bat out and letting it smack into Ross' shoulder. "It's because I've got a job to do. A duty to fulfill--you know? Back when Yuri was about to blow up your precious 'Amurica'--I figured it out. I'm here to save everyone--you know? To save them--from people--like you--!" He punctuated each pause in his last statement with another swing of the bat, first aiming for Ross' other shoulder, then his other side, then down to one of his legs, putting as much power as he could behind his swings. "It's our--my--job to protect this world--not yours. And that's why you'll never win." As he continued speaking, he wasn't stopping the hits with the bat now, following up each hit with a hit to somewhere else, batting away any attempt at Ross fighting back, keeping the electrical current on as he did so. "You think that I'm a tyrant? A monster? Yeah, well Yuri thought so, too. But you know what? I. Don't. Care. I've said it before, and I'll say it again--if I have to become a monster in order to keep the people I love safe, then I guess I'm gonna fucking do it! Who cares what YOU say, Ross?! Who even are you, huh--? Some washed up--overdone--football player--with a an ego the size of Scarlet City--?!" His assault was relentless--something within Ryder seemed to have slipped, and while he usually would have hesitated at how much damage he was causing, the own pain he was feeling paired up with his roaring instinct to protect his faction blurred out all sense of restraint, continuing to beat Ross with the bat even as he kept talking. "You're not a savior! You were so successful in Scarlet, but now you're HERE thinking you'll do any better?! Hah! You're an idiot! Even if I might be a 'tyrant' or something, at least I'm not some sad excuse for a star coming in here thinking he can be some hero! Vulture Team's grown big for a reason, you know--and you wanna know what that is, Ross? Do you? It's to protect this dying world--from people like you. Plain and simple. You're not a hero--you're just another fuck-up, just like the rest of us. But hey--at least we in Vulture are doing something about it. We've got big plans, you know! And if you think that us letting you get away with your shit is part of those plans...?" His eyes suddenly flashed with something that Ryder didn't experience often--a want for payback--as he quickly darted around to Ross' back, dealing three more harsh blows to the man as he shouted, "THEN YOU'RE--DEAD--WRONG--!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:59 am

Just Ross

Ross was completely speechless, a once tall and proud figure was now trembling in the presence of a man who was smaller than him, less muscular than him, less rich than him, and by all means seemed to be the inferior specimen. And yes, in the end, Ross seemed reduced to a child as both Ryder's words and attacks seemed to smash his body and soul. As a matter of fact, compared to some of Ryder's previous enemies, this man, once a giant looming over Ryder, seemed to pale in comparison now. He was just another target now. The large man took hit after hit as Ryder's bat smashed against his body. At first, they didn't seem to do much, but hit after hit after hit began to crack at his bones, burn his skin, and destroy his resolve. It might not have even just been the physical attacks, but Ryder's words that truly broke him, as each word seemed to destroy his willpower. Ross didn't get it, this guy wasn't Kraven, he didn't have a serum, he didn't even have a cool weapon, yet he seemed to take everything Ross Dished out and returned with a counterattack ten-fold. Ross had never in his life fought against someone like this, and when he met with the unstoppable force... her simply cowered away and was reduced to mutters and trembling. After a brutal beatdown, Ross was on the ground, muttering to himself as he trembled on the ground "You're... you're not supposed to win... I'm supposed to win- I had everything... I... I was the good guy... I-" Ross looked up to Ryder, before his eyes just widened in terror "GET AWAY FROM ME!" he screamed, getting up on his feet and picking up some metal pieces of what used to be the 2nd floor, tossing them around at Ryder. One could hear Ross' body literally snapping as he overexerted himself "I WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN! I WAS-! I HAD A DREAM! I-" Ross' body literally began to fall apart as he fell on his knees again, his body was reduced to a shambling mess, his skin was red and bruising, burnt, his bones were broken. It was a marvel he could still stand, and that he did, as he took advantage of the chaos he had just caused to literally limp away, knocking over everything he could to prevent Ryder from following "I... I've got to get back to Jolyne... I've got to get back to Yuri... got... to get to Holden... call a retreat..." he muttered to himself.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:33 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder quickly ducked the piece of metal that Ross threw at him, feeling his back explode in pain as he did so, but as he straightened up again and watched Ross limp away...he felt strangely...empowered. He had just won yet another battle where the odds were against him...it felt almost like it was history repeating itself. And he recognized that the very words that he had said to Ross rang true...it was his duty to protect this world. And in order to do that...he had to be strong. No more delays--no more holding back--Vulture had to take this war by storm.
And yet--at that moment, Ryder's adrenaline began to fade, and pain began assaulting him in harsh waves. He sunk down into a sitting position, moving so that he was sitting up against a wall, laying his head back against the cool metal and closing his eyes. He knew he wasn't going to be moving from this spot for a while...his body wouldn't permit it. Still...he had won. He had driven out Citizen Ross from Carrion Land. And as long as the others could deal with the minor officers...that was all that mattered.
Even as he heard the electronic voice over the loudspeaker announcing the self destruct planned, he still felt extremely weak--as if he couldn't move a muscle. His eyes fluttered open again, and he looked up at the ceiling in silence for a moment before closing them again. He couldn't move at all, and the base was planned to explode in less than a minute.

"Dammit..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:31 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Jackal10

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"APUDOOOOO-!" Jackal managed to go through both holes from the second floor to the third floor, landing face first onto the floor. Of course, this was quickly followed by Jo landing on his back. This just wasn't Jackal's day. Absolutely terrified and most likely because he was crazy anyways, Jackal pushed Jo off him, rolled on the floor for half a minute, then jumped back onto his feet. He then immediately pulled out some sort of strange laser gun, pointing it at Jo's face "YOUUUUUU-!" he yelled, the gun making some sort of charging noise as it readied to fire.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Technodildo
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:47 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 19 Jo1_zpsbd4194ef

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

So Jo landed on top of Jackal- "Oof-" And quickly rolled right off, a pleasant little smile playing on her lips. That hadn`t hurt much at all! She`d call that an experience- yes. Being Wile E. Coyote was fun. She sat on the ground Indian-style for a bit, humming as she checked out her surroundings absent-mindlessly- the Pimp Mobile Go Cart was still chilling in a corner... the R&D room was buzzing with the sound of different saws and tools- she wished they had that sort of thing back when she was in Vulture... She distinctively did remember telling Ryder to get Chelsea working on hacking the bombs- maybe that was still coming along--? Maybe she should ask--
While she was inner monologuing about all that, Jackal was rolling about behind her- and that didn`t register up until the clone bounced onto his feet. And aimed a gun at her face. She blinked a few more times than necessary in surprise, eyebrows raising- any sane person probably would have asked him to put that away, but Jo was moreso seemed angry at it. Or distracted by the bright light. Or both. She glared at said bright light- wearing an oddly focused expression. "Jackal. What is this."  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next