Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

+7
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:15 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Bunny27_zps71272f31
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"I'm warning you Bravery..." she said, taking deep breaths to try and offset the crying. "You did this to yourself..." she didn't say anything for a little while, getting all of her thoughts in order. When she felt she was ready, she started.
"During the battle in the Tower...I was fighting a man named Zombie...he's the sniper that I 'defeated' somehow he was alive, and working with the Holiday Killer. He told me he wanted me in the ranks to get me noticed...so everyone in the world would know who I've killed and what I've done...but...now...I feel like if I make one wrong move one, I'll hurt more then help. If I kill someone, everyone in the world will know, somehow, and...I don't like it, and I can't renounce the title, I don't know how. Reckon that's what Zombie wanted...and then he kept telling me things, like the traitor, who was Jackel, and that he wouldn't lie to me...I don't know why, I mean, I felt like I can trust him, but I know I can't, he's a damn..." she couldn't really finish her thought. "I don't know what he is to me...a friend or foe...I don't know...and it's been on my mind, constantly bugging me if I can't really trust him...and it's true he's told me the truth every time..." she looked at her hand then. "And that's only the first thing on my mind...and then...the Inquisitor...Pugsy told me he said that because I killed the Warden, the whole world knows. One, how is he alive, and two...am I just..." she couldn't finish her thought, her mind was really racing. "I don't know what that means, but I feel like I can't help Vulture anymore when it comes to battles. If I kill someone the whole world knows about it...and...I don't know, that's frightening...and then...there's...me..." she let some tears stream down her face. This was most likely the hardest one for her. "Pugsy told me this morning he wanted to stop the killing, to stop all the hate and murder and stuff...but...that's all I'm good at...look." she took the skin off her arms, and legs, showing her cybernetics. "I'm...I'm..." she choked on her words. "I'm not...a human anymore...look at me...I'm a cyborg...I'm more a machine then a human...if I were to take off all the metal...I would just be a torso...and that's...scary..." she looked at the floor, her legs into her chest again, her arms hugging herself. "I've lost a few forms of identity...and I have no qualms with replacing parts of myself. I've become to reliant on it...I'm scared one day I'm gonna be a few cyborg...and have no idea who I am...I mean, I've been close to death...I dunno...4 times? Each time I've had to replace one part of my body with some sort of souless machine part. I'm not a god damn human anymore...I'm...not like you...or Ryder...or...I'm just...." she felt so vulnerable right now, it was horrifying. She felt like the little girl who was forced to burn her house to hide all the evidence again, cornered, scared, worried, guilty. The tears wouldn't stop. "And...then there's Elliot...god damn it. God knows I still got my feelings for him...but he hasn't shown any sign of waking up...and I just...seeing him hurts. Thinking about how I could have made a difference if I wasn't stupid enough to get a bed thrown on me...I couldn't have been there...I couldn't have helped him. He could still be around, talking, helping...being supportive..." she shook her head. "But...that's all my fault...I should have not like that stupid bed hit me...I wanted nothing more then to help..." she started to feel a little better. She really did need someone to just...tell all this shit to, since it was building up inside her. However, there was one more thing. "With the loss of my humanity...then something sort of...came up...since I'm not human...I mean...then what am I? Am I really someones killing engine, and going off on that, if killing is all I can do, then how do I stop the killing if all I can do is kill? Am I fated to be someones killing engine forever...I...I can't do it...I can't do that Bravery, I don't want that at all!" she pounded the ground, and started to cry even more. "I...I...I don't know what to do...I don't know what I'm going to do with myself...I need to get my act together in case something happens but...how in the world am I going to do that...if I'm like this? How can I help Vulture if all my movements and actions are recorded? How can I stop being someones god damn PUPPET!?" she stopped there, and just let her crying continue. That was everything laid out bare for Bravery to hear. She wouldn't be surprised if he just left. Who would want to deal with this right now? It didn't matter, all that mattered was the tears flowing down Bunny's cheeks.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:06 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Bravery75_zps4c0bf65f

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery sat through Bunny's entire explanation, listening closely as the redhead spoke, and nodding at appropriate moments to show that he was still listening. Once she was done, he paused, looking up at the ceiling before speaking,
"Alright...let's see...let's start at the beginning, okay? First off, that Zombie guy...whether he's your friend or your enemy depends upon what he does, right? I mean, sure, he never lied to you or anything...but he also tried to hurt you and your friends, right? Even if he ended up helping you in the end--I heard that he helped you guys fight? Either way, a guy that switches sides that fast seems like he might only be out for himself...so be careful, okay? As for the world knowing about who you kill..." He paused again, then looked at Bunny. "We're the big good guys, right? So, the public was gonna know what we were doing eventually. It's all a part of being a superhero--you've gotta deal with the presses, whether the news articles are good or bad. You can still help out Vulture with battles--but I don't feel like you should take all the blame for killing people. Sometimes, when it comes to bad guys, it's just something that's gotta be done--and I mean, we've all done it before, right? Killed bad guys, I mean. The world was gonna know about it sooner or later..." He trailed off, thinking again, then sighing. "Stopping the killing...it would be nice...yeah...but--I don't think it can happen. It's a fact of life...there's always gonna be bad guys out there in the world--supervillains and all just waiting to prey on the innocent--and wherever there's supervillains, there's gotta be superheroes to fight them! You're a hero, Bunny. Don't let anyone tell you different. And as for the cybernetics thing...I don't think that you're not human." He paused for a moment, thinking, then frowning slightly, cringing a bit. "Okay, you're gonna think this is really gross, but--have you ever seen a person's insides? They're...really not all that pretty. At all. They're full of...well...crap. Do you really think that your body is what defines who you are?" He turned slightly, moving both his hands up to gently hold the sides of Bunny's head to have her look at him. "This, right here. This is all you need to know that you're a human. Robots can't think for themselves, Bunny. You can. You're smart--you don't just play someone else's game. And Elliot? He's not your fault either. And we've got our best medical staff taking care of him. You're not just someone's puppet. You're Bunny Mio, the Crimson Angel of Death--and when all of this is over, you and Elliot are gonna walk out of here to a bright new future, together. Okay?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:06 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny listened to him as he spoke, reasoning through all her doubts and pains, and when he had her look at him, somehow, it sort of made sense. When he stopped speaking, she froze for a bit, and then looked at her hands again. She didn't know it, but a little laugh escaped her.
"I'm not leaving this place..." she said, still looking at her cybernetic hands. "For good reason...." she balled them into fists. "I'm not leaving until I know...the public is safe. If I have to draw in the most dangerous criminals, I will." she smiled at Bravery, and then hugged him tightly, still crying. "Thank you for listening." she said, now just crying. She just needed to cry, to spill everything that was on her mind. She let the tears out, and just cried.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:30 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery hugged Bunny back, smiling slightly, feeling relieved at the fact that he was doing alright with comforting her. Usually, it was him spilling his guts to other people--so he sure as hell wasn't used to it. But, he really wanted Bunny to feel better. Bunny was the first one he'd met in this whole prison who'd believed in him--and he'd be damned if he let her suffer.
"Well, if you're staying, then I'll stay with you," he replied gently. "And we'll make sure that no bad guys can ever bother anybody ever again. And once that's done, we can all leave together--and be happy! Just...don't be sad, alright? You're a good person, Bunny...don't let yourself think that you aren't. And if you ever need to talk again, I'll listen anytime."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:20 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Thanks..." she choked out, and kept crying. After another few minutes, she let go and sat back. "Man...I can't believe I did that...I haven't cried that hard in...years." she said, wiping her eyes. "Ohhh...now they're gonna be irritated..." she let out a sigh, but smiled. "I do feel a lot better...I realize I wasn't thinking right...my head was full of fuck." she rubbed her head a bit. "There's a lot I still need to find out..." she looked at her hands. "I need to do some research on these rankings...maybe Chelsea can help..."

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:34 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Sometimes, it helps to just cry it out, you know? I'm glad that you're feeling a bit better now," Bravery replied, giving Bunny a smile. "Remember, even when things look like they're at their worst, there'll always be a little glimmer of hope out there somewhere. You've just gotta reach out and grab it!" He stood up, then extended a hand out to Bunny to help her to her feet. "You can do anything, if you just set your mind to it. Believe in yourself, alright?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:47 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Alright alright, no need for the corny lines." she said, chuckling and standing on her feet. She rubbed her eyes a bit. "But really...thanks Bravery...it does help to...cry...as much as I hate to have people see me cry..." she looked at the destroyed punching bag. "Ryder isn't going to like that..." she tried to fix it, putting it back on the stand. "Tah-dah?" she sighed but shook her head. "It's a grunts fault, not mine. Anyway...now...I don't know what to do with myself...besides gettin ready for the Inquisitor...I guess I could visit Elliot..." she shrugged.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:46 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Hey, it's not just corny, it's also the truth!" Bravery said, giving her a cheerful grin. He watched her attempt to repair the punching bag, then attempted to adjust it slightly after she'd stood it up--only for it to fall over again-- "Oh well--we can get a new one--I think--" He listened to Bunny saying that she didn't know what to do now, and he shrugged. "Either do something relaxing, or something that'll cheer you up!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Yeah...like what? I guess I could hang with others, or shower and waste all the hot water...I'd have to put the skin on though, since that's waterproof." she got the skin and started to put it over the metal parts again. "What are you going to do?" she asked, looking over at Bravery.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:19 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"I'm sure that you'll figure something out," Bravery shrugged, giving Bunny a smile. "As for me, I came down here to practice with my 3D Gear--don't wanna be getting rusty, if the Inquisitor is back, after all! I'm gonna have to be in tip-top shape, if we're going to have to worry about him." He patted the 3D Gear that hung at his waist, looking like he was actually kind of eager to train. He at least got points for work ethic--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:58 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny nodded.
"I think...I'll go read a book or something...I'll go read next to Elliot..." she smiled. "That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea...there are a few books I need to read." she hugged Bravery again. "Thanks again...I'm sorry for...all the snot works." she said, in her more sarcastic tone. "I owe ya one Bravery..." she walked out, heading upstairs. (exit)  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:37 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery smiled and waved after Bunny as she left. He felt like he'd done a good thing, in trying to make her feel better! Job well done! Feeling satisfied with his helping her out, he turned around, getting ready to train. It was time to buckle down and get some training done, so that he'd be ready for anything!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:05 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Gabriel29_zps86f30a76

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Some time later, Gabriel finally made his way down to the third floor, yawning a little and running his hands through his still-wet hair. He'd just showered, and now he was hoping to get some training in. He wasn't as focused specifically on that anymore, at least not as much, but getting at least one practice in a day was good for keeping him in tiptop shape. When he finally made it to the training room, he stretched- then smiled a little when he realized Bravery was there at well. Maybe they could train together...? Or spar? Or- well... something, at least. "Heyyo!" he called, grinning some as he waited for the superhero to notice him.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:08 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery had been in the middle of rappeling from wall to wall with his 3D Gear when Gabriel's voice bounced up to him, and he looked down at his boyfriend, grinning.
"Hey there!" he called, descending carefully using his gear, then letting the rappeling lines retreat back inside the mechanism before he jogged over to Gabriel, obviously having had a pretty good work out by himself--he was sweating and everything, but he still looked very happy to see Gabriel. "You here for some training, too? I just figured out how to do this totally awesome move, it's SO COOL! Do you wanna see?!" His eyes were practically glimmering with excitement as he awaited Gabriel's reply.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:59 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel chuckled a little as Bravery made his way down to the ground, and then towards him, waiting patiently for the other to get closer. So he had been training pretty hard- or at least, it looked like it. He was all sweaty... The redhead nodded a little when asked if he planned to train too, then blinked in surprise at the mention of a new move. What had he figured out...? Instantly curious, Gabriel grinned before nodding again. "I'd love to see it!" he exclaimed, noticing the excitement in Bravery's eyes and grinning a little more because of that.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:21 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Alright, make sure that you stand back, though!" Bravery called to Gabriel as he jogged into one of the big open spaces of the training area, putting some distance between them. "This one's a real doozy! Alright--check this out! The target--is right there!" He announced this, pointing at an area on the floor. "Supervillains are running wild throughout the city! The main villain is about to burn down a building full of helpless civilians, when suddenly, BAM! The hero appears! Here I go!" Bravery grinned, launching his two rappeling cords to opposite sides of the room, the mechanism pulling him up into the air, gaining altitude before executing a few flips in mid-air, then positioning himself upside down in the air, firing a staccato of bullets from his gauntlets down at the place on the ground that he'd pointed out before, his positively beaming face being lit up by the tiny blasts of light that the firing bullets generated, before he stopped firing, twisting in the air one more time before sticking his landing down on the ground. "The villain is defeated! And the crowd goes wild!" Bravery grinned, imitating the sounds of a cheering crowd before giving a little excited laugh and pulling back in his rappeling cords, before running over to Gabriel and smiling at him expectantly. "Well? Was that cool, or was that cool?!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:18 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*

Gabriel nodded and took a few steps back as he watched Bravery, a small smile on his face thanks to the other's silliness. The move, though- that was actually kind of impressive. He analyzed how he pulled it off, still smiling, before clapping lightly when the bluenette finished. "That was pretty impressive! And yes, cool," he replied, laughing a little as he nodded slightly. Though he could see flaws in it- it would certainly prove very dangerous if used effectively. "Good job, really..." he murmured, looking around the room quietly. He'd come to train, yet... he wasn't sure if he'd actually get around to it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:05 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Do you have any super awesome hero moves to show me?" Bravery asked, grinning at Gabriel eagerly. "After all, we need some cool new moves if we're gonna take down the Inquisitor! He was a total pain in the butt last time, so, we've gotta take him down quick this time, before he can become a bigger problem!"
Before Gabriel was given the opportunity to answer, however, Mocha could be heard over the intercom, calling everyone to the mess hall for a meeting of some sort. "Huh...I wonder what that's about...either way! We'll need to get up there, lickety-split! So, JUSTICE BUDDIES! AWAY!" Bravery declared, grinning as he grabbed Gabriel's arm, dragging him out of the training room and up to the mess hall.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:28 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Donqui13

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

So Jackal had been scouring the third floor of Carrion Land for some time, dressed like a miner, even carrying a pickax. He was searching for the fabled hidden pool and Jacuzzi that Jack Harrison had hidden away in Carrion Land. Jackal had promised Ryder that he would find it, even if it meant DYING for the fabled hot tub. So Jackal continued to scour the third floor, where it was supposedly hidden, pulling out some dynamite from his jacket in the process "Wooohy! This is mah neck of the woods! I'm searching fah GOOOOOLD GOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD!" he yelled, to no one in particular, as he started to hit the floor repeatedly with his pickax in hopes of finding the fabled hot tub... while causing millions in damage to carrion land. After making a sizable dent in the floor, he reached the conclusion that the hot tub probably wasn't there. So he walked to the nearest wall (Which also contained a lot of infrastructure that held the 1st and 2nd floors up, mind you) and began to set the dynamite there "GOOOOOLLD I TELL YAH! GOOOOOLLLLDDD!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:04 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Bravery3_zps208dde0a

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

It wasn't long before Bravery's investigation of the mysterious noises had brought him and Gabriel down to the third floor--and that was when he saw Jackal's excavation work.
"Wow--I didn't know that we had a mine down here--" he commented as he looked around, only to stop and correct himself. "Wait a second, we don't have a mine, do we--?"
He trotted over to Jackal, bringing Gabriel along with him, before asking, "Hey, what'cha up to? Are you looking for something?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:13 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*

As Gabriel and Bravery hit the third floor, the redhead found himself just sort of... staring at the mess Jackal had made. He stared at the dented floor, then his eyes flickered to where the man was now- and when he saw what he was doing he just sort of froze. Was that... dynamite...? "Heeey... can we not blow up Carrion Land...? Whatever your reasoning is, it's not worth it-- I promise--" Why was he doing this. He did not feel qualified to talk someone off a metaphorical bridge right now.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:52 pm

NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal barely even noticed Bravery and Gabriel as they walked onto the scene, which was, admittedly, messy. Of course by the time he realized they were there, the dynamite was already lit and ready to blow up "SHHHHH! COVER YOUR EARS PILGRIMS! I'M SEARCHING FOR GOOOOOOOOLD!" he yelled- followed by an explosion. Which, admittedly, did not do that much damage- since Carrion Land was indeed modeled after a Paladin base- it could take much more than dynamite. Of course, Gabriel's attempt at reasoning didn't exactly go well with Jackal "BAH! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! THERE JUST WASN'T ENOUGH BOOM!" he told Gabriel and Bravery before pulling out a couple more sticks of dynamite "I"ll be rich! RICH I TELL YAH! HOOHOO!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:11 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Bravery3_zps208dde0a

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery was pretty impressed by the explosion, yes--though he was kind of worried about the fact that they were sort of underground--
"Uh--" he paused for a moment, trying to figure out a way to reason with Jackal. "Maybe using dynamite isn't the best idea, though! What if you accidentally blow up what you're looking for? Or, or! What if you make the ceiling fall down on top of you? Then you can't be rich at all! Maybe we should just look around like detectives, instead of using dynamite."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:46 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*

Gabriel flinched at the explosion, covering his head defensively- only... for it to do pretty much nothing. He cautiously straightened up again and glanced around, as if surprised, before leveling his gaze on Jackal again. Thankfully, Bravery seemed to know how to talk to crazy people with explosives, so he let him do that- only chiming in afterwards. "Yeah...! Detectives are cool-- make more money, too--" This was insane.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:06 pm

NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal was about to lit just about every dynamite he could find until Bravery spoke out. Jackal arched an eyebrow at Bravery as he spoke "Hmmm... you have a point..." Jackal dropped all the dynamite to the floor, causing the red sticks to roll off harmlessly... hopefully random explosives laying around on this floor would in no way come to bite them in the back in the future. So Jackal listened, dropping the pickax and nodding "You may be right!" all seemed well "Except nah! Detectives are boring! I got a better idea!" Jackal then pulled Excalibrator from his coat, almost immediately after being pulled out, the thing began to generate the charging sound again "I'm just gonna blow up all the walls until I find it! Kyahahahahaha!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next