Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

+5
Skylark-13
Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:21 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 Lao_110
Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao burst out laughing once he heard Bear say he'd make food "THE IRON CHEF IS AT IT!" Lao seemed pretty excited, and his laughter only grew when Bear brought about his amazing sushi. Yes, this would be hilarious. Lao sat down at the table, leaning back on it. He looked to Xiu, grimacing for a split second at what she said before donning a wide grin on his face "Hahaha- no. I am but am amateur eater! Despite my many years, I fear eating is one of my least developed skills... I believe Lutria should be shown how to eat by a professional." and by that he meant no way in hell was he sticking wasabi up his nose "DIANHUA! Stick the food up your nose." he told the phone boy, a huge grin on his face "Everyone will think you're cool if you do it, especially Tate!" Lao heard Lutria talk about Bears making sushi, which... understandably made him laugh more "HAHAHAHAH! SO TRUE-! SO TRUE!"

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 Ossybye
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 Tate60_zpsc52d6ca9

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
-------------------------------------
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

Tate had walked into the dining room expecting some very luxurious array of food to be set out upon the table--but all there was were fish that were cut in half with a little dab of wasabi on them. And while Tate did like seafood, and the little sprig of mint was a nice touch--
"...Oh. Lovely." He looked upon the Bear-made sushi with disappointed eyes, before looking back over at the showing-Lutria-how-to-eat conversation. Tate didn't care much who it was who was going to be shoving wasabi up their nose--as long as it wasn't himself. The others could go to town on it all they wanted. As he heard Lao tell Dianhua that he would think that Dianhua was really cool for shoving wasabi up his nose, Tate smiled over at the purplette and gave him a thumbs up, as if to solidify Lao's claim, because hey--why not--showing your followers support usually built up morale--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - The Big Gundown
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:50 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 119_zpsf329b921

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
-------------------------
“Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!”

Cassius sighed a bit as he finally wandered into where the others were, eying the 'food' with a critical eye- before frowning as they mentioned eating food with their noses. Why...? Just why...? He rolled his eyes, before he slid over to start making something for himself, not even saying a word about the 'sushi' Mr. Bear had made. Let the rest of them eat that- if they questioned him, he could just claim he didn't trust raw food unless he prepared it himself. It never hurt to be too cautious, right? He also happened to make a good bit more than he could actually eat... he wouldn't be surprised if the others wanted some as well. Maybe if he couldn't make up for his lacking arrival before he could make up for it by actually making edible food. It looked almost like a type of stir-fry... And he smiled as the smell wafted up to his nose, quietly continuing to make it. He really did prefer to make his own food- didn't really want to trust anyone else to, even if he should trust everyone that was here...
"... Dianhua, don't shove that up your nose-- guys, don't be cruel... Poor kid doesn't deserve it, and you just wanna laugh at him. Making a fool of yourself is not the way to make anyone like you-- just shove food in your mouth and chew, please--" he commented after a moment, realizing he'd feel a bit guilty if the purple-haired boy shoved wasabi up his nose...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:04 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 15_zps45d77197

Dianhua Nanhai
Chīqíng

i will follow him, follow him wherever he may go
there isn`t an ocean too deep
a mountain so high it can keep me away

______________________________________________________________________________________

Dianhua totally left and came back with The Mistress, Tate, Cassius and Lao-- yeah. He was quick to scuttle back over to his claimed seat once they returned, listening to mention of food as he did his own thing for a bit--
"Khm, so much noise-" He murmured to himself, very intent on something he was writing or drawing-- either way, he was holding what was certainly the manliest neon pink fuzzy pen in the history of neon pink fuzzy pens. But then Bear did the sushi thing-- and that got the purplette`s attention, as he cautiously approached the others, smiling once again as he processed their current conversation. He glanced at Lutria in concern, detecting that everyone might have been messing with her on purpose... when suddenly Lao was telling him to shove wasabi up his nose. That was absolutely ridiculous oh wait he said Tate would think he was cool--?
Checking the level of truth behind this statement, he looked at Tate with his eyebrows raised-- only to see the Clan leader smiling and giving him a big thumbs up. hIS DECISION WAS MADE--
"You got it--! Sure thing~!" Just as he was about to actually go through with this bullshittery, Cassius spoke up- and Dianhua glanced over to the bluenette, his shoulders drooping some as he spoke. They were... messing with him...? It seemed almost like Dianhua may have actually been catching on for a moment there, but then he had to talk and ruin it. "...I`m pretty sure you`re not supposed to put wasabi in your mouth on it`s own, Cassius... everyone knows that!" He chirped, sounding almost somewhat reprimanding. Of course, he`d never seen anyone eat it through their nose, either... but, he couldn`t say that out loud--! Everyone would think he was totally clueless--! He stared at the wasabi some, kind of actually unsure now that Cassius had spoken-- but-- Tate would think he was cool-- that was really important...
"...Mistress, will I die if I do this--" He asked suddenly, glancing up at their leader-- she knew most things, she`d know about this--  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Dianhua`s Theme - Ping Pong Circulate
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:18 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria
"Scanning....indentified. Filing away in memory and encryption."
Lutria's Theme- The wilds of the Mind

Lutria was very confused, but then looked at Dianhua. She walked over to him and help up a piece of sushi.
"Can you teach me how to eat?" she asked. "The others I think are...doing the tease..." she said, still a little confused, but she wanted to be nice. "What does this one taste like?" she asked, holding up the sushi.

The Mistress sighed and smiled.
"Dianhua darling, we were kidding about shoving things up your nose. It was a mere jest darling." she pet him. She smiled as Lutria help up the sushi. She didn't program that.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:30 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 Revy___two_hands___black_lagoon__render__by_kirika88-d4zxek6
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa reentered the base with the others, still fairly mad that Kraven was alive. The next time they had the chance to fight that bastard, he wasn't going to be so lucky. She walked over to the dining area, eying the food. What the hell, it didn't look that bad. She took a seat, smirking as Dionua actually seemed to be considering shoving food up his nose. Well, at the very least Dionhua's ass kissing and typical cluelessness was always amusing. Elisa picked up a piece of sushi and began inspecting it, eating it after a moment. From where she sat Lutria would be able to see this. She turned to Lutria after she had swallowed, "That's what eating looks like."

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:01 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

"What? I would never even dream of that," Tate smiled at Cassius as the man claimed that all of them were just aiming to make fun of Dianhua. He simply watched the others talk as the conversation went on, but eventually, he smelled something good cooking, and steadily slid over to where Cassius seemed to be making some kind of stir fry, giving the man a big smile. "That smells pretty good there, Cassius--you planning on sharing?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:51 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 Tumblr_n4cvicyZmi1rv37rxo1_500_zps715cc37b
Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

"Sharing is caring, and caring is the Black Dragon Motto...at least I think it's like...one of 20." she said, and sat, watching the others converse. "This is quite nice, having everyone here. Tate, darling, I think you have assembled yourself quite a nice team. Knight, remove your helm and eat something so you don't die." she said. Portable bombs were nice.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:43 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 Tumblr_m2nk5qpS2C1rsit2ro1_500
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

The knight took of his helm as instructed... it was lucky that he at least remembered how to eat... Although he knew how to eat he didn't remember ever eating before... Of course most of his mind was completely empty... He looked over at Dianhua and the others confused... He didn't understand why they were making fun of him... The Knight looked down at his sushi in confusion, he picked up the whole serving of Wasabi and looked at it closely... He saw nothing wrong with it and it didn't look or smell terrible...
Why not eat it all at once?... Then without waiting for a response he put the whole thing in his mouth without any other food to bland out the taste... suddenly there was quite a bit of anticipation in the room as he was swallowed... A reaction sure to follow momentarily.

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:38 pm

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
“Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!”

Cassius simply sighed quietly as Dianhua corrected him, shaking his head a little. He hadn't meant the kid should eat the wasabi plain- but he let it go as he focused on what he was doing, letting the others handle it. Sometimes, people did the dumbest shit to be popular- and they didn't care who they kicked out of their way. Luckily for him- he didn't care. He had a job, he was here to do it- the world be damned if he expected anyone to like him for it. As Tate commented on what he was cooking though, he smirked, finally looking up from the pan as he glanced at his leader. "Was the fish not good enough for the great black cat? Then again, cats always are fickle creatures--" Grinning, the man then grabbed two plates and scooped some out, handing a plate to Tate before glancing over his shoulder. "Anyone else want some-? I made a lot," he asked, still grinning a little.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:52 pm

Mr Bear
Beplushed Menace of the Black Dragon Clan

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 Bb0807b6-58ea-46f2-8c8e-f05e1b67444c_zps1cf54492

Mr Bear was pretty offended by people not wanting to appreciate his sushi, but it wasn't really noticeable since...bear head. He nodded approvingly as Elisa and the Black Knight ate the meal. That was very good, yes. While the others tried to get his amazing dinner shoved up someone's nose, Bear remained quiet, staring at the sushi he had made. He pushed some over to Lao, since he had been the first to demand it.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:58 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria

Lutria looked at Elisa and put it in her mouth, and ate some. She swallowed and looked at them.
"It's delicious...I think...thank you." she bowed to the Bear. "Can I try other foods?" she asked.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:21 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate hummed quietly as he took the plate offered to him by Cassius, smiling at the man before replying to him,
"Hey, I have the right to be picky with my food--cats are only as fickle as they are particular, you know." He looked back over at Xiu as she remarked that he had assembled a good team, and Tate gave her a bright smile, answering her, "Aw, thanks, angel! Only the best of the best for you." He reached over towards the counter, opening up a cupboard and pulling out a pair of chopsticks, beginning to eat his food. It was...well, it was good enough--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:46 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 Thumb_big_hd_68a2176575da901c969fc614585b7279
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa whistled at the site of Brandr eating the whole tray of sushi in one gulp. That was pretty freaking impressive, especially once you considered the wasabi's presence. She turned back to Lutria, nodding as she fished out another cigarette.
You probably can. I'm not your boss or anything, but it'd be pretty weird if you weren't allowed to eat.
She pointed in Cassius's direction.
Cassius made food. You can probably try that.
Elisa was sure the food was safe. With how much that prick seemed to love himself, she didn't think he would risk eating something that could be poisonous. She got up and went over to Cassius, scrapping a good amount of the stir fry onto her plate. She gave him a small rueful smile, still remembering his look of surprise from earlier, nodding, Yeah she wasn't going to be forgetting that for a long time. Though she had been taught to be at the very least courteous to anyone giving her food,even if it was someone like Cassius, so she'd save her insults for later. For now she wanted to focus on something that would help her not focus on the fact that that bastard was alive again.
Thanks. I can only hope its as good as it looks.
Elisa went back to the table and sat down, looking at Brandr,

Hey, Knight, want some?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:49 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 Tumblr_n4cvicyZmi1rv37rxo1_500_zps715cc37b
Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

"Good...well darlings, I'm glad we're enjoying ourselves...but there will be work to be done veeeerrryy soon. We're going to be taking the city by storm!" she cheered. "Paladin, Kraven, Vulture, The Family! They're going to realize how awesomely powerful we are yes?" she started to form a plan in her mind.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:12 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate finished chewing a mouthful of stir fry, swallowing before grinning and speaking,
"They won't even know what hit them. Anywhere in particular that you want us to start? I don't know about everyone else, but I just can't wait to get started." Tate, while he was speaking, was also thinking about how he was going to make Cassius take cooking lessons--he figured that this stir fry could be about ten times better--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:38 am

The Mistress

"Hmmm yes. I have a place in mind. The remenants of the old conquer town. It would give us such a good stake for an expansion, don't you think?" she asked, looking at Tate. "It's ideal, closer then this place, in case someone gets hurt, and we can hit other places rather hard if we do. I think several officers can take that...while we find another stake..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:11 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 Thumb_big_hd_68a2176575da901c969fc614585b7279
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa looked from Brandr to the Mistress as the woman spoke, smiling at her words. With the exception of Vulture, Elisa wouldn't mind seeing those bastards get what was coming to them. It was about time certain people realized they weren't as powerful as they thought.
Damn right they won't.
She ate while listening to Tate and the Mistress. Conqueror Town was a good place to gun for. It's location was definitely nice, compared to other neutral territories left in the prison. And it would serve that son of a bitch right to have another faction take over his portion of the prison. Elisa had heard about Jade. Slighting his name was perfectly alright by her, so all things considered she liked this plan. She only hoped she could help. For the moment, Elisa ate her food, listening to her bosses talk, smiling at the thought of spiting on the fucking rapists monument. She muttered more to herself than the others.

That sounds good. Its the best thing the cess pool can be used for at this point.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:17 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

"Conqueror Town, hmm...?" Tate smiled thoughtfully before placing his half-finished plate of food onto the table. "I guess that the meal will have to wait...we've got much more important things to deal with..." He looked to Xiu, giving her a big smile and speaking to her, "Alright--we'll head over to Conqueror Town and grab it real quick, then I'll leave a few officers there to guard it. After, I'll come back here and discuss our next target with you. Don't worry--this'll only take a few minutes." He paused for a moment to look about the room, then picked out a few officers by name. "Lao, Bear--you stay here. Work on your...sushi skills. Or something. Dianhua, Elisa, and Cassius, you're with me. It'll be nice seeing you put in your all in battle, Cassius." Tate smiled at Cassius for a moment, then seemed to realize something, and quickly added, "Ah--oh, yes. And the knight thing. Bring the knight thing too. ...Guy. Knight guy. Yeah. Bring the knight guy along too." He turned then, heading for the door. "Alright, everyone--Conqueror Town might be a dump now, but let's go ahead and grab it and make it great, alright? Move out!" And with that, Tate moved on ahead through the door, leaving the room.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:12 pm

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*

Cassius remained quiet as he stepped away from the food he had made with his own plate and started eating, eyes glancing over everyone else as they either got food or talked- his lips flickered into a smile when Tate answered him, but he didn't respond, instead narrowing his eyes a little as the Mistress mentioned taking the city by storm. Great. That typically meant leaving- which meant he quickly ate the rest of his food, not particularly wanting to fight hungry. Once Tate gave the order to move out, he set the plate down, brushed his hands off, and moved to follow, giving a soft bow to the Mistress on his way out. Tate's comment about putting his all into battle made him smirk a bit, and his hand drifted back to brush over the sword strapped to his back, the touch almost loving before he moved out, slipping out after Tate.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:33 pm

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa stood, smiling in excitement. Oh this was going to be fun. She pushed her plate towards Lutria, softening her smile a bit.
If you want more food, you can take my plate. I hope you like it.
She turned to Brandr. It wasn't likely anyone else was going to talk to him so she might as well. He was barely regarded as more than a wall ornament at this point. She signaled for him to follow her.
Come on, big guy. We've got work to do. This one is going to be fun. I can tell already.
Elisa exited, one of her guns already pulled out in case they met anyone on the way to Conqueror Town, Brandr Presumably following. EXIT ELISA and BRANDR

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:31 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 15_zps45d77197

Dianhua Nanhai
Chīqíng

i will follow him, follow him wherever he may go
there isn`t an ocean too deep
a mountain so high it can keep me away

Some more stuff happened and Dianhua was being abnormally quiet, somewhat enveloped in his stir fry and sushi eating-- did they really have to be so stereotypically Asian here? Once Tate said his name, however- he peeked up, grinning ear to ear and joining his leader out with the others. More fighting sounded nice...

(EXIT)  

Dianhua`s Theme - Ping Pong Circulate
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:00 pm

Test Subject #3071
Lutria

"Uh...what should I do?" she asked, but her question went unanswered. She kind of just looked around. She looked at Lao. "What should I do?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:16 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 Lao_110
Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao was still bullying Mr. Bear, putting a tiny bow on his head using super glue "There we go! Such a pretty boy! Who's a cute little teddy bear? You are! You are!" he addressed the beplushed assassin as if he was a dog. This continued until Lutria seemed to speak to him, which managed to get him separated from Bear if only for a moment "Oh hello there lil' girl!" Lao spoke to her in a friendly tone, leaning down to get on eye level with her "Hmmmmm- now that I think about it- you weren't asked to go with them! Soooooo that means you should train... yes yes. Mr. Lao approves." Lao was almost immediately filled with ideas, mostly just teaching her things wrong because that seemed like fun "As the elder, I believe I can teach you much about the world! How about it lil girl!?" he asked, grinning to her.

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 4 Ossybye
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:18 pm

Test Subject #3071
Lutria

"I would be honored if you were to teach me." she politely bowed to the him. The Mistress giggled. "Oh boy! That's wonderful! Please do Lao." the Mistress said, now talking to some other footmen, and ordering them to follow the officers.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next