Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

+5
Skylark-13
Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:50 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria
"Scanning....indentified. Filing away in memory and encryption."
Lutria's Theme- The wilds of the Mind

Lutria looked up at the two. They were being so nice. She still didn't understand why they were being so kind to her. She sat in the chair, curling up a little.
"I feel...unworthy of this treatment...I feel the need to repay...you too...for your kindness..." she said. "One day...I shall repay the favors you have done for me." she said. "I will figure it out..." her lips curled up into a small smile, one that never happened before.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:29 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 Tate60_zpsc52d6ca9

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
-------------------------------------
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

"Oh, angel~! I'm back! And I brought you a present~!" a voice suddenly rang out in the HQ as Tate stepped in through the door, carrying the unconscious Killer Queen over his shoulder as he came inside. He didn't look much worse for wear--a few bruises here and there, but really nothing much looked like it had happened to him since he'd left. "Some woman from Vulture Team tried to interfere, but really, she couldn't measure up to me or the kid here--so that didn't bother me too much." He left out the part where the battle had actually been kind of difficult because ew looking bad was gross--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - First Warning
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:38 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 Lao_111
Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao had kept himself quiet, instead prompting to brush Mr. Bear some more as he stayed quiet. It wasn't until Tate re-entered with Heavenly Treasure that the elderly man spoke. He fixed his glasses, dropping the brush and smiling to Tate "Excellent work as always..." in truth, Tate's attitude was horrid to say the least, but Lao had never seen someone so effective in the clan. And this was coming from someone whom had served the clan for a century. The man clapped before approaching the man "I believe with this we are almost done! How very happy! How serene! How beautiful that I could live to see this moment!" he cheered, possibly overselling the reaction. The last piece of Heavenly Treasure was found, they'd already identified the fourth piece, and once that was done, Black Dragon's mission would be complete. You could say that victory was finally within Xiu's grasp, her life's mission was finally coming to an end.

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 Gif_410
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:45 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 Mistress1_zps0147e7b7
Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

Xiu walked over. She adored presents.
"Present? I love....OOOOOH!" she giggled seeing Queen! Oh me oh my! Tate, you are a god sent!" she ran over and hugged him, and then planting a kiss on his lips. "My love, we are SO close to our goals! So so SO close!" she giggled. "Guards! I think we need to do 'that' again! I'll be accompanying you!" she said. "Now then...we need the forth...The last piece of the puzzle...the final turn! Then finally, we, Black Dragon, can rid this world of the impurity that is chaos and evil!" she said, grinning. "Now...getting the forth...hmmm...what to do..." she started pacing as Queen was taken away. "Oh right, the extraction...be right back!" she ran off, to make sure it went swimmingly.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:56 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 Paladi11

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 Charle11
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Charles slowly stepped into Chinatown, it was the middle of the night, and not a single soul seemed to be out. With Jasper by his side, Charles began to walk down a path in the streets, expecting him to follow. In truth, Chinatown was very difficult to navigate, despite its small size, Xiu made sure to make this little section of the city as circuitous as possible unless you knew what you were doing. Jasper would no doubt have difficult walking these streets alone "Now, I don't believe I need to tell you this, but you must keep your cool at all times. No matter how difficult the situation looks, you mustn't show weakness." he informed Hemlock, a deadpan expression upon the businessman's face as he continued to navigate the section of the city. It seemed as if Chinatown was getting darker with every step they took, as there was less and less lighting the further they walked "I intend to destroy Black Dragon tonight. But not in the same way as The Family... as I have mentioned earlier, one must not solve all of their problems with explosions. Such behavior leads to unnecessary death, senseless slaughter of cattle is just unprofitable!" Charles seemed to be very spirited about the whole thing, as he finally reached a palace-like building, this time well-lit and filled with life. One could hear the voices of its inhabitants, even from the outside "In truth I would usually leave a mission like this to the Squad... but this one is personal." Highend was for joy and anger alike, The Family had pushed all the wrong buttons and Charles was lashing out. As for Black Dragon, well, they were an organization he'd had connections to for an untold amount of years. Of course he wanted every part of this, for better or worse. Charles knocked on the door of the Black Dragon HQ, before speaking out "Xiu dear? It's Charles! I believe its time we speak! I know of the third piece already!" he called out to her, in truth Lao had not seen the girl, it was simply Charles who informed the agent of her presence and where she was located. Paladin was just waiting for the right moment to reveal that information to Black Dragon.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:25 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 Black-Lagoon.Revy_.640x960-4
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa sighed as Cassius swooped Lutria up without even waiting for her response. He was starting to make it really hard to be nice to him, but she wasn't going to focus on that right now. At least he seemed to be as concerned about the girl as she was. Elisa turned back to Lutria with a soft smile, chuckling under her breath.
Don't worry about that. You don't need to repay us anything if you don't want to. I'm just glad to see you smiling right now. I made food earlier. Would you like some? I'm pretty sure you haven't tried this before!
She looked up as Tate reappeared. Her smile widening as she took in Killer Queens unconscious body. Oh that felt good! She looked between the others as they spoke, excitedly trying to understand what was going on. Something big was coming. She could feel it. Elisas smile faded entirely as she heard Charles voice, stepping protectively closer to Lutria as she pulled out a gun behind her back reflexively in case an attack broke out. She wasn't in the mood to deal with this shit right now.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:50 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

Xiu stopped in her tracks hearing her name called. She sighed.
"Go on with the extraction without me. I have...dealings..." she said, and walked to the voice, seeing Charles. "Hello darling...and since when do you call me dear?" she asked, crossing her arms. "And since when were you so well informed...hmmm..." she looked at Jasper, and suddenly smiled. "I supposed we should have a chat. Knight! With me! On the double!" she snapped her fingers. "Follow me then." she walked to a seperate meeting room, with tea and snacks waiting. She sat in a comfortable chair. "Ahh...now then...I suppose you want to chat and negociate something hmmm?" she said, leaning on the table. "I'm all ears darling."

Lurtria looked at Elisa and nodded.
"What is it?" she asked. She hadn't eaten in two days, so she was pretty hungry.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:12 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 Jasper3_zps95ed3441

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"
-------------------------

Jasper stuck close to Charles as the older man led the way through Chinatown, doing his best to memorize the path they took, and trying to use his cybernetics to help- but eventually, even he lost track. He felt certain it was confusing on purpose, and tried not to worry too much about the thought of getting lost- he would, after all, likely be following Charles yet again when they left... so he had no doubt he'd find the way to the edges of the area once again, when time came. Instead of fretting about his usually perfect sense of direction, he listened to Charles quietly, nodding some upon the man's words. He was used to acting- he had no doubt he'd be able to keep calm... especially with his mask hiding his face and helping him out. "Understood," he replied calmly, before listening again as Paladin spoke. His words earned a soft nod of agreement- though he noted that the other seemed to have compared people to cattle, which... was slightly unsettling. Nevertheless, he was already working to keep his body language neutral- so he betrayed no hint of emotion or actual reaction to what Charles had said. As they finally reached the large building, he examined it carefully, noting the voices that could be heard even from where they were- and also that Charles said this was personal. He gave another small, curt nod to show he understood, before folding his hands behind his back and standing straight, trying very much to appear imposing as finally, Paladin... knocked. Not exactly what he'd been expecting- but he stood silently and waited afterwards, before finally... the Mistress came to the door. He examined her quietly from behind his mask, instantly taking note of as many tell-tale things that he could- though he was unsure whether he could believe anything he might have noticed. Body language could be faked- he knew that better than anyone... He hesitated as the woman invited them in, head turning to Charles so as to wait and see his decision- should the man walk inside, he would follow. He wasn't really sure what he was doing yet... except remaining quiet, observing, and providing back-up for Charles, should he even need it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:42 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 Tate60_zpsc52d6ca9

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

Tate smiled nice and big at the compliments and kiss that he was given, handing Barbara off to the footmen that took her, then wiping his hands off on his pants. Couldn't be touching trash like that and not wipe your hands off--
Either way, he looked over to the other Clan members, giving them a smile before he heard a knock at the door--about to go answer it when Xiu scurried back over and answered it herself. He let a more neutral expression come over his face as he recognized Charles--who had apparently brought some strange man in a gas mask with him. The question was, was he just wearing the gas mask because he was hopelessly ugly or something...? With Cassius in the near vicinity, that wouldn't bode well. Either way, Tate smiled pleasantly, waiting to be called in for the meeting--only for Brandr to be called instead. 'The KNIGHT? Why the hell is she calling the knight--he shouldn't be around for private discussions like that--fucking--'he kept his thoughts to himself, but was apparently quite unhappy as his facial expression visibly dropped as the others walked away, his eyebrows furrowing into an obviously very offended scowl for a moment before he took a breath and composed himself, looking to the members of the Clan for a moment and giving them a warm smile.

"You all just relax out here, alright? I'm going to go check on them." he then turned, walking down the hall after Xiu, Brandr, Charles, and Jasper, passing by Jasper as he went--someone with experience like Jasper's would definitely be able to sense the tension behind his current facial expression--although to anyone else, he would seem pleasant as anything. Tate caught up with Xiu, falling into stride with her just before she sat down and smiling as he looked at her. "Mind if I join you, angel?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:48 am

The Mistress

"You're expected to join. The knight is a safety precaution." she told Tate. "If they pull anything, he attacks, and we escape. Silly boy." she whispered to Tate, waiting for Charles and Jasper to enter. "Anyway, have a seat next to me dear..." she said.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:12 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa looked at both the mistress and Tate as they spoke, sending an almost concerned look in Brandrs direction for a moment as she spotted him. She didn't know why she was concerned about him. Even without the armor, with just his size alone he could handle pretty much anything someone could throw at him. She nodded at Tates words, taking an annoyed puff off what remained of her cigarette. She wasn't going to be relaxing with these assholes in her home base, but she would have to deal with that for now. Hopefully Tate and Xiu would conclude their talk quickly, then have Brandr throw them out.
She turned back to Lutria with a smile, still alert in case anything else happened.
It's wurst....sausage served with noodles. It's an old German recipe I've been making since I was a kid.
Despite the situation, she was still pretty happy someone was accepting her offer of food. Though sausage was still a word she preferred to say it in German. It just sounded cooler that way.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:52 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 Tumblr_m2nk5qpS2C1rsit2ro1_500
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

The knight stood in the corner contemplating his own mind deeply while the others discussed things and things... he had a very tough time following conversations these days, social order confused him... He couldn't remember having very many conversations, except with one guy who looked a lot like him... which was weird, he didn't remember knowing anyone who looked like him, actually he barely remember anyone these days not in Black Dragon... The people here weren't too bad, Elisa was nice to him, Lutria was just as confused as him which made him feel much better about himself, Dianhua was funny from time to time, and even Cassius wasn't exactly mean to him... or at least he thought so... He had been waiting for the guys in the Black Dragon labs to make him a new weapon that would help him fight without ruining his weapons, both times now his armor or weapons had been damaged to difficult usaage...HMM!... He saw Charles and Jasper enter and was about to go to The Mistress' side but stopped, frozen in place... then turned around and stayed in the room with the others... that was VERY strange, normally his programming made him immediately go to her and Tate when anyone was around them, foe or just random stranger... had something happened to his orders??... he hesitated for just a moment before appearing at Xiu's side placing his helmet on his head... A short man in a white coat, one of the scientists came up to him with a cart carrying a large object under a a tarp... The knight nodded and sent the man away resting his hand on the large mysterious object.

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:14 am

Charles gave a warm smile to Xiu as she answered the door "Hello there! Ah yes let us speak inside! We have much to discuss! I'm sure you know on the eve of such a victory, we should be in heavy discussion! It's only a shame Red Masque isn't anywhere to be seen!" wherever he was, it wasn't like he would care anyways. He watched over them, but rarely did anything but just that, watch. He motioned for Jasper to follow, but he was sure the masked man would do so anyways, it was evident that Jasper should be with him at all times. Upon reaching the meeting room, Charles sat down. No need to fool around, even pretend to hide what he wanted "Yes... let the negotiations begin!" he cheerfully spoke out, clasping his hands together. And then as if he had flipped a switch, Charles changed from an amusingly fake businessman to the truly ruthless man he was "So shall we discuss... the terms of your surrender and the change of leadership in Black Dragon?" he spoke, with a completely straight face. Almost immediately following his words, Lao and Mr. Bear walked into the room, their weapons drawn, along with hundreds of Black Dragon's footmen, in fact, all of them. Charles looked Xiu in the eye and continued "From here on out Tate Amaranth is the true leader of Black Dragon. In fact... he has always been Black Dragon's leader..." and with this swift motion, The Trust was over. A footmen dropped down a laptop in front of Charles "Now... there will be no need for conflict... you know when you're in a losing battle anyways. The man you sent Killer Queen to are already moving to deliver her to Highend, and soon you will be sent to be imprisoned there as well." Charles opened the laptop, before pressing a few buttons upon it "Aaaaand... yep it's there there!" Charles leaned back on his seat, smiling to the woman "I just leaked all our files on Heavenly Treasure onto the internet about say, three days ago...? All your plans are now out in the public..." Charles stood up, walking over to Tate and patting him on the back "Now Tate I expect that anyone loyal to the old leader of this faction will be terminated. Employees do need to be loyal after all... without loyalty what is there in this cold world?" Charles took a microphone handed to him, connected to a speaker to make announcements through the HQ "Excuse me... ahem... is this on!? I believe it is...! This is Charles Paladin, CEO of Paladin Industries, savior of humanity... you get the gist of it! While I am aware Black Dragon encourages blind loyalty I would like you all to see what your Mistress is truly planning! I'm sure there's a computer somewhere in this backwater shack... go find one! You'll find that all your great leader's plans have been leaked onto the internet by yours truly! I would allow you to all direct your attention to Heavenly Treasure in particular... your boss has been collecting psychics for the sole reason to using this machine to brainwash humanity. Now I know you could all care less about humanity at large but what I DO KNOW is that we're all selfish pricks here, so allow me to explain to you why YOU DON'T want this! This machine doesn't have a target... it works on all of humanity as a whole, ALL OF HUMANITY. With only a few exceptions that are mere glitches in the system. Me, Xiu... Lao... we are immune... however I fear neither I nor the Mistress are sure if any of you are... in other words, I OH SO HOPE you love being brainwashed vegetables! Because that's exactly what dear Xiu was planning to do!" Charles looked over to Tate, his smile still as strong as ever "And that includes you Mr. Amaranth... even as a member of The Trust, we are unsure if you are truly immune..." just to send the point home, he wanted Tate to realize that there was no way out of this now "Now you all have two choices..." Charles spoke again on the microphone "You either work with Tate to ensure your freedom, or you stay loyal to The Mistress and die serving a woman that could care less about your well being." Charles then ripped out the cord of the microphone, tossing it out the room then looking back to Xiu "So... I believe I've won."
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:24 pm

The Mistress

Xiu listened with a smile on her delicate face. Looks like she did truly have the wool pulled over her eyes. She knew...somehow, she had his itching feeling.
"Charles...I expect better." she said, standing up. "However, it seems you have torn this organization out from under me. And all my friends...yes, they were more then comrades, my friends...turned on me." she giggled. "I admit defeat. You win Charles Paladin." she was upset the Trust was over. In all this time, there was one person she loved more then any lover she had. More then Hal or Tate or Moris or Wil. That man was Charles. A single tear fell down her face. "I will await incarceration, it'll be fun...don't you think?" she asked Charles.

Lutria ate some wurst and heard Charles from upstairs. She gasped. How did they figure that out? She was....she thought she knew, but...
"Mistress is going to fix me..." she said, obviously scared. "I'm not useful...so she's going to find the problem in my brain and fix me...but I don't wanna...I have friends..." she curled up in the chair more.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:45 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 39_zpsbc377532

Dianhua Nanhai
Chīqíng

i will follow him, follow him wherever he may go
there isn`t an ocean too deep
a mountain so high it can keep me away

______________________________________________________________________________________

Dianhua, whose presence had been nearly undetectable since the battle against Vulture Team at Baker Street-- had entered the room alongside Lao and Mr. Bear, non-verbally showing his support for this sudden revolt against the Mistress. Though he glared ahead, appearing vigilant, determined and ready to strike should the provocation present itself-- his eyes clearly betrayed the slight bit of pain he garnered from this entire situation. He had been, after all, one of the seemingly few members of Black Dragon whom vowed eternal loyalty to the Mistress-- never having been close to his own parents, the higher ups of Black Dragon had been the closest substitute for as long as he could remember. Seeing the Mistress have to face this situation on her own made his chest tighten, his eyes growing moist and almost threatening to tear up- but he tried his very best to remain stone-faced and unrelenting, if only due to Tate`s presence in the same room.
When the decision between love and family came into question, he`d chosen love without hesitation- and carrying through on this was slightly more heavy on his heart than he originally predicted. His eyebrows furrowed as the Mistress willingly surrendered then, before he cringed and glanced away-- this whole thing almost made him sick... but, it was what Tate wanted-- and Dianhua would always be at Tate`s side.  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Dianhua`s Theme - Ping Pong Circulate
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:06 pm

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa looked up at Charles announcement with a glare. What the fuck?! That was her grand plan to fix the world? That sounded freaking insane. She turned back to Lutria, her hands balled into fists. She uncurled her hands, clutching Lutrias shoulders as she started to curl in on herself.
Like hell that's going to happen! Nothing is wrong with you and she sure as hell isn't going to "fix" you. Not while I'm here.
She held the girl close, shaking in anger. She'd wanted to think this was all some bullshit Charles had made up until she'd seen the girls reaction. Elisa was not anywhere near loyal enough to Xiu to throw her life away for the woman. Even if she'd wanted to be loyal to Black Dragon as an organization. She focused on listening to what was going on, not moving to join the Mistress as the others had.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:51 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 Tate43_zpsc267398d

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate settled into the meeting room, waiting for the negotiations to start--and as Charles got down to business, he couldn't help but let a smirk slip out across his face. And as the proceedings went on, he folded his arms behind his back, feeling his pride swell as everything he had ever hoped for began to come to fruition. Him, as the leader--and the Mistress dealt with at last. It was a dream come true--Tate felt like he was practically walking on air. A big grin spread across his face as he watched the Mistress' reaction with glee.
"Your friends? If you thought you didn't have any enemies among your ranks, then you must have been very intensely disliked by your friends...Oh, look at that, she's crying--" he sneered at her snidely, letting out a abrupt chuckle before looking to the other members of the Black Dragon Clan that had come into the room. "Don't let her sway you with pity--I'm just as shocked as all of you are. That our dear, dear Mistress would do such a thing...it's unthinkable. Just straight out unthinkable! It's a great burden to carry...but now that Blubber Bags is out of the picture, I will do all in my power to lead you all as I always have--as your friend and ally. Never will I do to you the atrocities that Xiu has commited--such as how she forced herself on me." He looked to Xiu then, giving her a glare. "Please. Needing sex with every man that comes within ten feet of you--you're disgusting. And if you think that I enjoyed any of that, then your brain probably just wasn't big enough to realize. I wouldn't be surprised...just look at where all of your body went, you gross tub of lard. And here everyone was afraid of the big, scary Mistress of Black Dragon...everyone thought you to be some kind of demure, ominous and serious woman...but you're just a bucket of boobs and bad sex jokes. Don't even look at me, hag." Tate turned away from Xiu with a huff, then looked at Charles. "I'll see to it that I take very good care of the faction Charles. I can assure you that it's in much more capable and responsible hands now. Please, do be quick about locking her away--she's fouling the air in here." Tate could hardly contain himself--as much as he wanted to keep his usual calm demeanor that he kept around the others in the Trust, sheer happiness was leaking in through the cracks. Being able to knock the Mistress off her pedastal had always been a goal for him--but getting to see her cry like that had just made his day!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:15 am

The Mistress

Xiu carefully listened to Tate's entire explanation of her and his hate for her. She smiled. The tears had stopped by this point, and the reality of her betrayal had sunk in. In this moment, she had one thing to say. She looked at Tate and winked.
"You're just jealous."
she smirked and looked at Charles. "I have a request though Charles. Please do allow my children santcuary. They have nothing to do with Black Dragon...and I wish for their safety." she said softly.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:48 am

Lao quickly handcuffed Xiu as she spoke, not even giving her time to reply "My apologies Mistress Xiu..." he spoke in a whisper, just like Dianhua, Lao had no ill-intent towards Xiu, but in the end he did what he felt was best to Black Dragon. His family had been loyal to the organization for generations, serving the great Clan longer than any other family. And that only pushed Lao further to end it like this, especially since he knew his time was now limited on this earth. Charles however, was having the time of his life "Oh no worries Mr. Amaranth... I completely believe that you will not fail as the new leader of Black Dragon. In fact, I believe this is the beginning of a new era!" with Xiu handcuffed, Charles expected Bear and Lao to escort her to prison "Of course you lose. I win, I always win." he told her with a straight face "I do not see children Xiu, I only see potential upstarts to Mr. Amaranth's hold on Black Dragon. I am a business man Xiu, there is no place for compassion in my life... take her away!" and with those words Bear and Lao brought her out. Charles then focused back on Tate "We're moving to Highend. I will need to enlist the Clan's help in combing Highend for Heavenly Treasure. I am sure you are well aware that the machine must be destroyed at all costs. I am sure you've already seen it... if not then you will soon find it. Let us go..." Charles walked right past Jasper, motioning for him to follow "It appears you weren't needed, but all has ended well so mission accomplished. I would like you to join your companions in the streets of Highend. I need every able body searching for that machine." Charles then walked out, with more and more Black Dragon agents escorting Xiu as they continued to walk out of the building.
(EXIT CHARLES, JASPER, BEAR, LAO, AND DIANHUA)
Charles Theme- L

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:09 am

The Mistress

Xiu looked down, in horror. She didn't want her children to suffer the same fate as her. They did nothing wrong nothing! But at this point, there was nothing she could do. Such was love, she guessed. With the cuffs on her, and looked at Lao. She smiled at him.
"It's okay. I'm a monster after all. Do take good care of yourself Lao dear. I'll be counting on you to stir the clan in the right direction." she said, though there was a hint of sadness to her tone of voice. As she was being led out, she closed her eyes. "Run Shu...Shu away from this place. Find Kai, run away!" she thought loudly. He was a strong boy, he would be okay. She could only hope that maybe some of the others would help...but knowing him, he wouldn't trust anyone. She looked at Cassius and Elisa, and smiled at them. "Take good care of her!" she said, being led out to her imprisonment. (exit)

Lutria looked up, hearing her voice. She couldn't believe it. The Mistress was...letting her live? The scientists all said they would take her apart...but...she was gonna be okay? She started to cry, and hugged Cassius and Elisa with her arms. It was....a surprisingly strong hug.
"You...won't leave me alone...will you?" she asked the two of them. "Please...I don't want to be alone..."
Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 CryingIsabella
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:33 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 Tumblr_m2nk5qpS2C1rsit2ro1_500
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

The knight stood in confusion holding onto the large weapon that the scientists had brought him, then watched a bunch of people leave... then he heard Lutria crying and walked back over to the rest of the Black Dragon group looking from side to side Very Very Confused... then he tried to console her somehow, it just seemed like the thing to do... I... uhhh... I'm not gonna leave... My brain says not to. then something came to mind... Am I brain washed...? He had never thought the programming in his head could be unnatural before... He was very confused......

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________
[/quote]
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:59 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa watched as Charles left, feeling slightly better already now that she wasn't in the same building with that old bastard. She was kind of surprised to see Lao going along with him though. He'd always seemed the most loyal to the clans former leader. Bear was impossible to read in general so she really didn't know what his alliances were to begin with so no real surprise there, and Tate was involved so Dianhua jumping ship had been pretty fucking obvious.
She looked at the Mistress, not trusting herself to speak as she merely nodded at her. Hearing Xius plans involved turning everyone into a freaking vegetable still pissed her off, but her words did seem to make Lutria feel better. She looked down at the girl with a smile, ruffling her hair and giving her a squeeze.
Of course not, Lutria. You don't have to worry about that.
Elisa turned from the girl as Brandr approached the girl, giving him a confused look as he spoke. She thought back to his fights. She didn't know about brainwashing, but he did seem to have certain cues trained into him. Maybe that was like brainwashing or a product of it?
That's weird. Maybe. Brainwashing is a bit extreme, but maybe you have something like that. Maybe you don't want to leave because we're still here?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:43 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria
"Scanning....indentified. Filing away in memory and encryption."
Lutria's Theme- The wilds of the Mind

Lutria looked to see everyone was leaving.
"C-come on...we should leave.." she took Cassius' and Elisa's hand and walked out with them. (EXIT LUTRIA, CASSIUS, BRANDR, ELISA)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:34 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 9 Tate43_zpsc267398d

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

The only answer that Tate gave to the Mistress' reply was spitting at her feet as she was led away. He knew that she would just give more sassy remarks that didn't make sense if he tried to give a rebuttal to her jealousy statement. Why would he be jealous of a disgusting woman like her...?
Tate continued to wait in the meeting room as everyone left, and as he finally looked out into the hallway, then headed into the sitting area everyone had been in before, he saw that there was not a soul there. The footmen weren't around, and the officers had all left. He paused for a moment, taking in a deep breath--before letting out a quiet chuckle--then absolutely bursting out into uncontrolled laughter. He moved over to the couch, leaning on its back with one hand, and holding his stomach with the other. Once he seemed to finally calm down, he murmured quietly,

"Finally, finally over...never have to deal with that whore..." the final word ripped its way from his throat like a savage growl, his grip tightening on the couch slightly, "...ever...again...never again. She's gone...she's gone, and it's mine, it's all mine--all...finally...mine...!" He let out another quiet chuckle, then tugged himself away from the couch, spinning in a circle and abruptly calling out, "Ding dong the witch is dead! The wicked witch is dead!" Yet again abruptly, he stopped, his voice dropping to a low volume yet again, "Or at the very least...basically dead...and that's just damn fine...never have to spew another 'angel' ever again..." He took a moment to compose himself, taking in a deep breath through his nose and seeming to calm somewhat, closing his eyes for a moment, then opening them again as he began to rather calmly walk towards the exit. "Just like Paladin said...a new era is starting...and boy, has it been long in the waiting..."

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9