Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) Empty Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 13, 2014 3:48 am

Black Dragon has hundreds of underground bases spread out across the world. Xiu's criminal network has evolved into the largest and most complex organizations in history. And the Black Dragon Den in Scarlet City is just one of many. However at the moment, it is the most important Black Dragon hideout in the entire world. With a plan to finally end the tyranny of the World Power, Charles and Xiu make a gambit to bring together a team to end a century long feud.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) Empty Re: Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 13, 2014 4:00 am

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) Paladi11

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) Charle10
__________________________________________________________________________________________

After a short blimp trip, Charles, Santana, and Xiu were dropped off at the nearest Black Dragon Den. Which was accessed from a large garage of all places. David had said goodbye to Santana and Xiu on the trip, as he was already given another task to finish off before he could rejoin them. The halls of the base were hollow, metal, and somewhat depressing. Nothing like they were in the old days, when beautiful oriental imagery littered the walls of the dens. Now... it wasn't quite a good looking. Charles didn't mind "Santana... this will be our home until we recover your allies... then... we're heading to No Man's Land." he told Santana before turning to him, clearing his throat "So... I believe it would only be fair to catch you up on the situation... ask me any questions you may have."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, The leader of Heavenly Truth, the best Black Dragon has to offer."
Charles Theme- Actors Anteroom

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) Empty Re: Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5)

Post  Emu Queen Tue May 13, 2014 4:12 am

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) EDIT2LAYOUT_zps21e3b943

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) Masky_zps256fe12d

Just as Charles finished speaking- behind him, one of the clearly dated and dusty floorboards would bump and rustle-- before suddenly, it popped straight out of the ground. The air was only still for a moment-- because slowly, very slowly- the tip of a parasol began to prelude from the floor, until it`s entirety showed above ground-- and a very tall, very red male in a cloak and mask popped up soon after. "I`VE BEEN EXPECTING YOU." He made an attempt to grab at Charles` ankle, supposedly for shock factor- but he ended up... not being able to reach. Having given up on that-- he stood up to his full and very impressive height, stepping out from under the floor (???) nonchalantly. He tucked his umbrella under his arm, his attention very clearly stuck upon the new arrivals-- his form managed to practically glow with natural emotion and energy, despite his suspiciously covered face. He seemed to peer at Santana for a moment- taking in the young male`s essence, before turning over to Charles. "Ah! So you`ve found one of the-- the things--" He nudged Charles with his elbow, as if this were actually a secret in their current company-- "Is he here for some plot exposition?? Let me help I`m so helpful Charles I`m bored why did you put me in the floor--"  

The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue May 13, 2014 4:47 am

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_full_1453621_zpsfdbfd6f1

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student
-------------------------------------
"You ever hear the saying, 'My blade's as sharp as my wit,' amigo? No? Well, that'd make sense, since I just made it up now--but it sounds pretty cool, yeah?"

Santana had followed Charles through the hallways of the base, looking around the area quietly, up until they finally got to the room that they were currently in. He glanced around, then looked to Charles as the man asked if he had any questions. He opened his mouth to speak, but then suddenly, he heard a clunking in the floorboards--only to see one of the floorboards thrown out of the floor. And then a parasol slowly came up out of the hole, and Santana raised his eyebrows, unable to do anything but stare at this...weird...occurrence...
As the Red Masque came up out of the floor, Santana kind of just stared at him for a moment as he talked to Charles, then, he looked back over to Charles slowly and said,

"I'm...just going to do the question thing now..." He paused for a moment, doing his best to push Masque's antics out of his mind, and get his thoughts in order, then he posed his first question. "So...the government is after me. I get that. And I get that it's because I can see through their Doublethink thing. But...how did I end up like this? Was I born this way? Or did something else happen--did someone else 'wake me up' like I did with Mario and everyone...?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Santana's Theme - La Distancia Para Un Duelo
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 13, 2014 4:57 am

Charles furrowed his eyebrows as he heard an oh-so-familiar voice "Santana... this is The Red Masque... along with Xiu... he's..." Charles REALLY hated saying these words "Also mine... and therefore your... boss..." he muttered, utterly depressed by his own words. Of course, not that Red Masque ever acted like a boss, Charles practically bullied him around apparently, but he was still his boss officially "No... the floor is where you belong..." he muttered, seeming quite annoyed by Red Masque's mere presence. But then Santana asked his first question, and that got Charles back into the loop "Right. So... we actually don't even have an idea how what the Awakened are... we don't even know how the awakened are any different from ordinary humans... you're not psychics... so its not that... you're all perfectly normal. The Awakened are an enigma "As for how you became one... who knows... it's possible that you ran into someone early in your life that influenced you in some way... or its entirely possible you're like this by pure chance... you may be both the luckiest and unluckiest man alive. I have no idea. That is perhaps a question you could answer yourself better than I... if you thought back far enough..."

"I am Charles Paladin, The leader of Heavenly Truth, the best Black Dragon has to offer."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 13, 2014 2:40 pm

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) Tumblr_m964xaitLG1qcdt7qo1_500_zps3ee20cd9
Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) Cooltext1445679376_zps859b1d06
~______________________________________________________________~

"Darling, all you need to know is that you're special, and the people who wanted to kill you, well, they will be back love." Xiu said, looking at Santana. "Oh, and if you need anything, please ask me. I'll be happy to help okay dear?" she smiled. "Oh, and it's best not to go outside alone for a while, so, I'll be happy to help you with that too love."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed May 14, 2014 1:18 am

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_full_1453621_zpsfdbfd6f1

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student
"You ever hear the saying, 'My blade's as sharp as my wit,' amigo? No? Well, that'd make sense, since I just made it up now--but it sounds pretty cool, yeah?"

Santana seemed surprised when Charles told him that Red Masque was apparently the boss to both of them--but the only vocal indication of this surprise that he gave was a slightly stifled,
"...Oh." This new boss of his was definitely...interesting, to say the least. He listened to Charles as the man answered his question, then listened to The Mistress in turn, definitely catching the sexual intent behind her last statement, and--not being so sure how he felt about that. He kind of wanted to keep this business oriented for the moment--he still had a lot of questions left to ask. "Alright...let's see...this Doublethink thing--how did the government do it in the first place? You said that all of these people's brains are 'wired'? How did they manage to do that...?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed May 14, 2014 1:25 am

Charles gave Xiu a look as she spoke to Santana "Do you really have to do that to every new 'toy' that walks into your den...?" he asked her, looking quite offended at her actions in his typical style. But then there was time for another question, this one would be... a bit more hard to explain. Really, there was no way to explain this in a way that would make sense to Santana, so Charles decided to only touch upon the surface of the real answer "Listen... one century ago... Black Dragon experimented on a few select individuals to bring about the evolution of mankind... in the form of psychics. I'm sure you've heard about them in the news... they're quite the hot commodity... the government makes a point of finding each and every psychic they can get their hands on and turning them over to their side... by any means necessary. While I can't disclose the full truth to you... yet... I can say this... the World Power's control over the minds of the masses is connected to our experiments to create psychics..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed May 14, 2014 1:44 am

=

Masque gave Santana a big chipper wave as Charles introduced him as both of their bosses-- but then Charles went on to say he belonged in the floor, and that was saddening. The masked male placed his hands on his hips in the sassiest and most feminine way imaginable, feeling a surge of grumpiness upon him-- not that he wasn`t used to Charles sort of bullying him around, but floors were just low...
But then more questions were asked, and Masque pretended not to listen-- but, he was always listening. "Ironic that we`re going about fixing this whole thing with the same methods our enemies used~!" He chirped, sounding his usual gay-lisp-happy-go-crazy self, but not without a detectable layer of snark hiding between his words. He was pretty ready to give more comments if needed, as well as fill Santana in on things Charles wouldn`t be willing to-- 

The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed May 14, 2014 3:00 am

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana listened to Charles' answer, taking in all of the information. He could tell that Charles wasn't going to disclose any more, however, and began thinking on his next question--and that was when the Red Masque chimed in, catching Santana's attention. What the man said definitely warranted some curiosity--and it made a new question spring to mind.
"We've already got some way to fix everything?" he asked, addressing Masque now. "How are we going to go about doing that--uh--sir--?" Right--he was his boss--right--he had to remember that--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed May 14, 2014 3:57 am

Masque seemed a bit too happy over actually being referred to as 'sir'-- he was usually only really around here to make people laugh and occasionally get thrown into some walls by Charles. Those poor, poor walls...
But, as Santana`s question seemed to actually hit him-- he spent a moment in silence... then quiet chuckling- until he erupted into full out hysterical laughter. He nearly dropped his parasol hugging his sides so hard- but, once he was done, which did actually take a while- he slid his finger under his mask`s eyespot, as if he were wiping away an actual tear. "No." 

The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed May 14, 2014 4:14 am

Charles began to straighten his tie, most likely so he could look dignified and smart, but then Santana asked another question. And it was indeed another one that Charles could not fully answer "Ahem... well... how do I go about explaining this one-? To start-" and then Red Masque spoke. It was a simple, blunt no. But that single word was enough to get Charles wide-eyed with an expression that almost looked like fear before clearing his throat and quickly changing the subject "Alright then! Next question Santana!" he cheerfully spoke to Pejoves, an incredibly fake smile on his face.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed May 14, 2014 4:30 am

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana stared at Red Masque in surprise, eyebrows raised at the blunt answer, then looked to Charles as the man asked for another question. Apparently, switching subjects was the best option here. He tried his best to shake off his surprise, then gathered his thoughts together, before posing another query,
"Alright...well...if the government's the one trying to keep everything under control here...does that mean that those Freedom Society people are in on the secret, too? And why're they being so destructive with trying to find me? The university--hundreds of people died back there. Is this Doublethink thing really going to be able to cover it up when parents are expecting their kids back home for summer break, or visits? You'd think that they'd be treading a bit more lightly than this..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed May 14, 2014 5:02 am

Charles donned a grim expression in response to Santana's question. This one... was touchy, even for Charles "Doublethink... it works like a disease... at first you only show symptoms of your mind changing... and then it comes in full force. The family of the dead will begin to wonder where their loved ones went... they'll search... but they won't do much... and they definitely won't find any clues... then... eventually... they'll just forget. The World Power has made it so anyone that opposes them doesn't just die... they're erased from history... completely. The dead are erased from the record... and everyone that has ever crossed paths with them will forget they ever existed. If any of us die, we will suffer the same fate... unless we stop them." Charles knew this was a bit much to take in, but that was as softly as he could put it, besides, he wanted Santana to know what was at stake here "Everyone that has died until now is already doomed to that fate... remembered only by the awakened... and as for the beginning of your question. Yes, the Freedom Society are the top enforcers of the government. As a matter of fact, each and every one of them are Awakened..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed May 14, 2014 8:20 am

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) Tumblr_m964xaitLG1qcdt7qo1_500_zps3ee20cd9

"Awwww, you're jealous. It's okay, I always like handsome ones. But actually, I was being quite serious. The moment he goes outside these walls, he's in danger. If one of us isn't there to stop him, or to help him when he does, then not only will he just be lost, but we'll be more then screwed." Xiu said. "Anyway darling, the point of all this is that, though you're not the only one who is awakened, your ability of Doublethink is most certainly one of the more dangerous ones. That's why the government wanted to keep you close dear. Speaking of which Charles, we may need to ran a scan to see if he's got a track on him or something. It would be a precaution we need to take. Can never be too careful. In fact, I think I'm going to make that an order." she said,

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed May 14, 2014 7:47 pm

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

The information seemed to hit pretty hard when Santana heard that all of the dead would be completely forgotten by everyone besides the Awakened--remembering those people suddenly seemed like a responsibility--even if he didn't know any of those people's names. And then came the news that all of the Freedom Society were Awakened, as well...
"And they're doing this knowingly...?" The idea of knowing that something like this was going on, and being alright with it--even allying with it--Santana just couldn't understand how those people could live with themselves. He heard Xiu talking about him to Charles, but didn't seem to react much to it--he was too busy trying to comprehend all of this information that he was being hammered with. However, as he heard Xiu mention that he might have a tracker on him, he quickly looked down at himself, instinctively placing his hands on top of his pants pockets, as if checking if anything was in there. "So...those Freedom Society people are going to be trying to stop us at every turn then, huh...?" he finally spoke again. "I guess that that means that we need to beat them..." Since it hadn't seemed to have gone over so well before when Santana asked about the group's future plans, he decided to think about if there was any other background information that he was missing--anything at all that he might be wondering about. "You sent Professor Krueger ahead of time to the university, right...? That means that you knew what was going to happen. How long have you been watching this situation? And--how long have you known about me--?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed May 14, 2014 7:58 pm

Charles nodded to Santana "Yes, knowingly. You either work for the government or you're disposed of... though based off what we've seen of the Freedom Society so far... you shouldn't feel bad about killing any of them. They're monsters... as a matter of fact... one of them is massacring innocent people on the other side of the world right now... even with Doublethink... a rebellion managed to break out in China... the death tole will most likely reach a million in no time." really, there was no point in even pretending that things were okay, the Freedom Society was after them, the only good news was that they severely underestimated Black Dragon. As for The Mistress, her words served as a prime reminder that their enemies were tricky, but Charles had already thought of this "I scanned him on the ride here... he's clean. I would not bring him to one of your dens if I thought he would lead the enemy here." besides, Black Dragon had made that mistake before. Not Charles, and nowhere near Xiu, but several dens had been destroyed in the past due to similar tactics. Then came another question from Santana "We knew you and the others were there... listen... as Mr. Krueger may have pointed out already, you all used to work for us... so you've always been on our watch... though somehow... they managed to completely erase your team's memories... only you managed to be awakened for the longest time... but now your influence has begun to spread. Truth be told, I didn't expect Uncle Sam to send the Freedom Society after you... David was prepared for a police drone or two... not the vanguard of the USA... Sam must be pretty desperate at finding you all... he wouldn't have ordered for your deaths at the hands of the Freedom Society otherwise..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed May 14, 2014 8:55 pm

"Good. Glad we got that out of the way then. Also, the freedom society, as you clearly saw, aren't exactly fully human. I mean, they ARE human, but they have been experimented on by a man named...oh what was his name again...started with an F...anyway, they are others who will be different from the one you encountered, that's a good note to have in your head." she said. "Those...for lack of a better term, sorry darling, freaks, come in all different shapes and genders. It's good to be wary of them." Xiu needed to make a quick call, and went to do just that.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed May 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana listened to Charles and Xiu in turn, taking in the information that each of them had to offer. As Xiu left, Santana noticed that there was something that Charles had mentioned that he'd actually been wondering about...
"You mentioned this 'Uncle Sam' guy...exactly who is he, anyway? And...are we going to have to fight through him, too, once we deal with the Freedom Society?" While the name--Uncle Sam--alone peaked a certain kind of curiosity, for some reason, it seemed to bear with it some sort of ominous feeling...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 15, 2014 1:27 am

Charles cleared his throat and watched his surroundings as Uncle Seam was mentioned, a few of the footmen that were passing by began to walk faster in panic at the mere mention of the man, whispering to each other as they grew more paranoid. It goes to say that he was not a popular man in Black Dragon "Uncle Sam is the supreme leader of the United States... with the Freedom Society as his enforcers... he took control of America shortly after the Great War, where his grip began to change the nature of the nation... shortly after in the 1940s... another war almost broke out... with the Freedom Society under his control... he pacified the region... in the last century... the United States had consolidated its power in the world... controlling all of it... Europe was crushed, the Communists were crushed... and lastly the Chinese were crushed recently... in other words, our enemy controls the world. Unfortunately... Black Dragon has no information on this man besides his historical presence... to be honest... no one has really... ever seen him in person... but the fact that he's lived unchanged for the past century has definitely proven to catch Black Dragon's attention..." in truth, that was another mystery about the man, he looked just the same in the 1920s as he did now "He's a dangerous man... Faustus... Asura... and Paragon have all displayed a similar disaffection to aging... we believe that the four of them are definitely connected... from before Uncle Sam took power..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu May 15, 2014 3:00 am

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana nodded slowly, taking in the information. In short, they had some pretty dangerous foes to deal with.
"Alright...well...I guess that I just have one more question..." Santana paused for just a moment, glancing around the room, then looking back to Charles. "...I want to help take down the Freedom Society and Uncle Sam. I know that it won't be easy, but...what do I need to do first?" He felt like he understood the situation, now--and now he wanted to know what needed to be done in order to reach their goal. He was planning on helping out however he could.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 16, 2014 12:30 am

"Well," Masque, whom had been calmly watching the interaction after his small outburst, finally spoke again. He hoped to gain Santana`s attention by poking him with the end of his parasol, by crossing in front of Charles. He did just that. "The first step would be finding your... friends. Heavenly Truth isn`t a whole lot of use with just the two of you~!" Again, he sounded friendly enough- but there was some none-too-blatant condescension underlining his words. "From then on, it`ll be fair game! ...Or, fair-er game--"  

The Red Masque`s Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri May 16, 2014 2:38 am

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Masque did indeed manage to grab Santana's attention with the crossing in front of Charles and the parasol poke, and he looked at the masked man attentively as he listened to what he said.
"Right...do we have any idea where they are? They did get out of the university safely...right?" That was more just him hoping that they were safe, more than anything--because after all, they were his friends. While he was pretty certain that Mario had managed to lead Disney and Lucila to safety, he was still worried about them...and even more worried about Yuri, since he'd run off by himself--but he couldn't show that right now. All he could do right now was believe that they were alright, and hope that that was the truth... "Did you want me to go look for them, or...? I mean--I know that people will start coming after me the minute that I step outside and all..." Or at least that's what Xiu said--he was wondering about the merit of that but somehow he was beginning to believe it, after the ordeal at the university--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri May 16, 2014 2:42 am

"Like we said darling. You going back there is a terrible idea." Xiu returned, sauntering over. "BUT...if you do go, you're taking at least two of us. You're their prime target love, and they quite literally want you for your brains. But don't you think you need a little more down time. We did also bulldoze you with quite a bit of information. If you need time to process it, we understand, it's a lot to take in." she adjusted her shirt a little bit, and tussled her hair.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 16, 2014 4:44 pm

Charles crossed his arms, glaring to Santana as his question was answered by Red Masque "We won't be able to do anything without the whole team..." he muttered, and then Santana asked yet another question, which Xiu took it upon herself to answer. Charles had a different idea however "I agree on one thing... she's right about you not going alone... take Xiu or Red Masque with you... but I think two of us would be overkill... but leaving this base at the moment would be foolish." Charles turned to Red Masque and Xiu "Allow me to use my system to find them... the satellites haven't been upgraded in years... but I presume I'll find them quickly... after all, once the satellites have a focus, the target won't ever get away from my sight..." Charles would begin his search immediately, he just wanted a confirmation from Red Masque or Xiu. However, before they could go any further, a footmen ran over to them, saluting to Xiu before speaking "Ma'am! Krueger has ambushed the Freedom Society...! But... uhm..." things didn't really go according to plan "He's... acting on his own. He's trapped Maiden in some sort of game and he's broadcasting it to the world...." it goes to say, that was NOT part of the plan. The plan was to trap the Freedom Society at the bank and quickly deal with them without a hassle. Instead David was playing around with them and broadcasting it to the world. It goes to say, Charles looked quite annoyed "..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next