Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) Empty Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed May 14, 2014 1:58 am

All over Scarlet City, the voice of a young man boomed through the streets, being heard by the populace "Good morning my imminent victims!" it had already been one day since the incident at SCU, and under the order of The Mistress, David Krueger put forth a plan to strike back at the Freedom Society. All over the city, the large screens often used to displaying the news were replaced with static, with a face vaguely being shown with it. His voice brought about complete shock throughout the city, it was sudden and obstructive to the lives of everyone in the city, a move so big that not even Doublethink could prevent such a panic "Listen here bubbas! Hahaha! I think its about time you get to know us... we're Black Dragon! And we're hear to solve allll your problems... now then... this message goes out to you, Freedom Society! You've been chasing us down for a long time... and we know what you did to Scarlet City University... so how about we finish this!? Its time to settle the score... Black Dragon will be waiting for you at the 1sk Bank of Scarlet City... ciao!" and with those words, confusion and chaos erupted in Scarlet City. David's theory was correct, Doublethink was not an all-commanding force... more of a subtle nudge towards ignorance. It was possible to break Doublethink if you brought about a strong enough trigger... and he had just the plan to do so...

Believing that Black Dragon was finally on its last leg after the two confrontations the previous day, Maiden was sent to deal with Black Dragon once and for all.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) Empty Re: Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed May 14, 2014 2:03 pm

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) David_10

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) David10
___________________________________________________________________________________________
David sat in a dark, enclosed room, the only light being the monitors of the several computers he was working on "Hmmm..." he watched the city from several satellites Black Dragon had, examining the city and their reaction to his message. The results were... even better than he could have hoped for! David couldn't wait until he returned to HQ, he had much to discuss with The Trust. All he had to do is wait for the Freedom Society to stumble into his little trap. This was going to be quite simple... he knew that the Freedom Society underestimated Black Dragon, and he was going to take advantage of that foolishness to its fullest. David got up from his chair, he was about to leave, he slowly turned away from the screens, only for one screen to catch his eye. The people... were... ignoring his message now? Maybe they were just particularly thick headed? David's initial guess was proven wrong, as he saw the people on every screen slowly go back to doing just as they always did. They were all forgetting his message completely, as if he had never existed "What...?"
____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let's play a game...!"
David Theme - Underground Dazzling Star
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) Empty Re: Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6)

Post  Emu Queen Fri May 16, 2014 6:33 pm

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) MAIDENTHINGG_zpsb8ebcb66

Maiden
Superheroine Of The Freedom Society

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The door`s to the bank flew open in an extravagant display of smoke and flying glass- and midst the destruction, stood firm one of the Freedom Society`s famous heroes- Maiden.
Her fair eyes fixed into a firm glare, seeping with ire and disappointment- and slowly, very slowly, her gloved hands twitched into tight fists. A bank in the middle of the week-- and yet, not a soul to be seen. She took one stride forward, actively scanning her vision through the area for a sign of life- yet, to no avail. Quietly, she exhaled, her sight fixed into a nearby security camera. "Black Dragon... your reign of terror in the shadows ends today...!" Her grand yet snarling voice echoed through the building, despite the lack of volume it held. "Show yourself! Where are you hiding?!"  

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Maiden`s Theme - Skirmish 'Another'
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 16, 2014 7:01 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Maiden's yells were met with her own echoes. The room was admitted into complete silence, besides her own voice. This continued for a few minutes, which would have seemed like an eternity, until the walls started to close in on Maiden "Oh... I'm disappointed! The Freedom Society only sent one of yah!? How... disappointing...! Well... it matters not! TIME TO PLACE A GAME~!" David's voice played throughout the room on speakers. And then cheerful, happy music began to play, though something about it wracked the nerved... as if it was the theme song for a game show or something. Soon enough, as the walls closed in on Maiden, they suddenly stopped, and a podium rose from the ground in front of Maiden "You see... you're in my world now... and in my world... you play by MY rules. Soooo- why not start~! It's time for David Krueger's Existential Kid's Korner! Hahahaha~! Here's how it goes Maidy... you answer my questions... get them wrong and the walls close in juuuuuust a bit! Get three questions wrong in a row, and, well... the close in all the way~! Get three right in a row and you WIIIIN~! And well... I'm a fair man... so if you win... you'll be lead right to my location and we can have a big, epic confrontation that you've always wanted... Ooookay~?"
____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let's play a game...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 18, 2014 4:03 am

Maiden

As silence met her thunderous voice- the Maiden grunted to herself, beginning to advance further into the bank with utmost confidence. Until, suddenly- the walls began to close in. A white flash of panic shot through her form- as she quickly spread her arms out, under the assumption she could keep these walls at bay with her raw strength-- however, the sudden voice ringing through the loudspeakers took her attention. "H-Huh--? A game--?! You think this is a game?!" She barked back, a heated mixture of anger and distraught, disturbed shock whirling together in her tone. As the eerie gameshow music soon joined this voice to boot- she could feel her shoulders hunch, in some subconscious attempt at shrinking away in her extreme discomfort. She stared at the walls for a moment as they suddenly retracted, confusion clear on her features.  Something was... very much wrong here. She`d expected something... well, sick, from supercriminals-- but, what was this...? If they wanted her to die, they could have done it just then... what was going on...?

She approached the podium with hesitation, debating whether it was safe to place her hands upon it or not. She decided that no, it certainly was not. Back came the voice- Maiden glanced up, trepidation clear on her features as he began- until, gradually, she grew somber.  "...You realize a one on one confrontation with the likes of myself readies your death bed, correct...?" A hint of a smirk flashed across her lips. "I am here for your head, fiend- not to play games... however- I shall humor you. I accept your cowardly challenge. Let us make this quick..."  

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 18, 2014 8:09 pm

David couldn't help but let out a giggle, seeing the look on Maiden's face, how she reacted to his 'game' was classic "Ohoho this is GREAT! We're going to have so much fun... I'm afraid you really have no other choice Maidy..." once she had accepted his deal, all the lights in the bank suddenly moved, creating a spotlight focused on Maiden. The music began to grow more and more tense, until finally David spoke "AAAAAAND IT'S TIME TO PLAY A GAAAAAME HAHAHAHAHA!" and with his laughter, the music suddenly stopped "So let me ask you this Maiden... how does it feel... not even being a human being? Just being a tool, a thing created in a lab, without any rights... you don't even have your own freedom... everything you've done in your life is exactly as your masters intended... how does it feel to be such a USELESS piece of shit!?"
"Let's play a game...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon May 19, 2014 3:38 am

Maiden

"I always have a choice." The bluenette boldly declared- strong arms crossed over her chest, and a challenging smirk still on her face. As all the lights slid down to focus on her form- she cringed, bringing up one arm to spare her unprepared eyes from the sudden burst of light. She gradually grew more used to it within moments- and regained her neutral expression. Which, of course- slowly, very slowly, grew from confused, to shocked, to distraught and disturbed as David`s question was strung together. "Wh-What is the meaning of this...?! This is not a question, swine- but a slew of minuscule insults! Filthy cur, you dare to undermind me--?!" She seemed to know that her angered response would not aid her in this 'game'- so, to be sure, she added- "...I am as human as need be! Far more human than you could ever dream of being, criminal scum...!" 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 19, 2014 4:02 pm

David let out a loud, echoing laugh in response to Maiden's apparent reaction to his 'question', they were just the responses he wanted to hear. Also he hated how she ended it, so "WROOOOONG! NO! NO! WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! YOU FAIL!" he yelled, and in response the walls started to close in on Maiden, giving her slightly less space. Following this, David's voice boomed over the loud speakers again "NEXT! So, do you really care about your so called 'Truth, Justice, and the American Way'? Or is it an excuse to just FUCK EVERYONE OVER!? Is it just an excuse to treat the masses like swines and keep yourselves in power? Maybe you're all just sociopaths!? COME ON ANSWER ALREADY!"
"Let's play a game...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu May 22, 2014 1:26 am

Maiden

Maiden blanched- the color draining from her face as she recoiled in response to the abrupt laughter. She could feel herself fly into a panic as the questions persisted- the true nature of this game was slowly becoming more and more apparent. "Of course we care...! We fight for what`s right- take time out of our lives to do this, in name of the American Way! The likes of you who stand in our way are but specs of dust before us...! Should I fall here, rest assured, one of my comrades will arrive shortly to deliver righteous justice...! You hear me?! You face death today, scum--!" Her rushed tone indicated her heated state- the walls closing in as they did were nothing more but a lethal reminder to how dire the situation was quickly becoming. She thought this would be quick... 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 22, 2014 1:51 am

David didn't seem to have a response to Maiden. As a matter of fact, the room was completely silent for ten whole minutes. Without a word, Maiden just had to endure David's complete silence to her answer. At the end of the ten minutes, David's voice then returned "Oops... sorry! Are we still recording this live to the world!? Oh shit we are- forgot to say brb! Oops! I was having dinner, sorrys!" he announced apologetically before saying "Anyways- wrong!" he actually wasn't sure what Maiden said, he was eating chicken, so he wasn't paying attention. She was probably wrong though "So anyways yada yada rules- LAST QUESTION! AND YOUR LAST QUESTION IS... WHAT... IS.... 2+2...?" and then suddenly David was silent again. Dramatic music began to play, as if a drum roll to Maiden's answer.
"Let's play a game...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat May 24, 2014 5:47 pm

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) Tumblr_m964xaitLG1qcdt7qo1_500_zps3ee20cd9
Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) Cooltext1445679376_zps859b1d06
~______________________________________________________________~

"And furthermore, I'll rip off his balls and make him-oh we're here." she parked the car a little bit away from the bank and stepped out. "Alright...let's go figure out what the SHIT is going on." she said, grabbing a lovely few knives and headed toward the bank, staying out of site.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 24, 2014 6:52 pm

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_full_1453621_zpsfdbfd6f1

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student
-------------------------------------
"You ever hear the saying, 'My blade's as sharp as my wit,' amigo? No? Well, that'd make sense, since I just made it up now--but it sounds pretty cool, yeah?"

So, the entire time that they had been driving over there, Santana had been listening to Xiu's long, drawn out description of what she was going to do to David, kind of just nodding at appropriate moments--but then suddenly they were there. As Xiu began to approach the bank stealthily, Santana followed her lead, placing a hand up to the opening in his katana case, placing a hand onto the hilt of the blade as a precaution as he followed her. He didn't know who they were going to be facing, but even if he had Xiu there to help him out, he didn't want to get stuck in a bad situation because he wasn't prepared.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Santana's Theme - La Distancia Para Un Duelo
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu May 29, 2014 4:03 am

Maiden

Maiden had awaited with bated breath for the immediate response to her question- and... was very confused when it didn`t come.
She said nothing- just stood there with her arms awkwardly dangling at her sides, occasionally pausing to clear her throat and glance around-- just-- waiting for something to happen--
And, hey, eventually- something did! He came back! And he-- didn`t hear her answer, then-- Maiden opened her mouth to repeat it, though without the same ferocity she previously held-- except no, because apparently she was wrong anyway. "I--wh-" She flinched as the walls caved in once more- she backed away from the podium, staring about at the enclosing space despairingly. It... was beginning to become clear what the outcome of this game would be-- no matter what her next answer might be. She took in a shaky inhale, readying herself for the final question-- and once it came around, she felt a small spark of hope. Basic math...?! There was no opinion to be put into this one- it was either right or wrong! Maybe she would live to get her encounter with the Inquisitor--! With that in mind- Maiden thrusted one fist up, barking her answer with utmost confidence in the most over-dramatic-super heroine-flair-y way possible: "Four!" 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 29, 2014 4:41 pm

David almost immediately yelled out "FISH!" as soon as Maiden yelled out four. Then... there was an awkward silence that followed "So you're telling me you didn't say fish? Tsk tsk tsk... basic math Maiden, and you can't even get that right! Everyone knows that two plus two is fish in MY WORLD! HAHAHAHAHAH! SHUT UP I MAKE THE RULES!" the walls began to close up on Maiden further, as he broadcast this scene to the world "HEAR ME PEOPLE OF THE WORLD-! HAHAHAHA! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE OF YOU WHO OPPOSE THE BLACK DRAGON! WATCH AS ONE OF YOUR BELOVED FREEDOM SOCIETY PAYS THE PRICE FOR OPPOSING ME! COME ON UNCLE SAME, PARAGON, DOCTOR FAUST! I CHALLENGE ALL OF YOU! JUST TRY AND GET US! I've uploaded a complex code onto the internet, if you're intellect is REALLY equal to mine you should be able to solve it, in it is the location of our Black Dragon Den in Scarlet City... solve it... and you'll be lead right to us! COME ON! JUST TRY AND PLAY MY GAME! HAHAHAHA!" just as the walls began to get dangerously close to Maiden... no doubt about to close in on her... the floor suddenly opened up, dropping Maiden in lava. Thus began a completely anti-climatic death simply due to the fact that David thought it would be funny that Maiden would think she'd die from the walls... only for her death to in fact be because to lava. Hahahah.
"Let's play a game...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 29, 2014 4:48 pm

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) Tumblr_m964xaitLG1qcdt7qo1_500_zps3ee20cd9
Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) Cooltext1445679376_zps859b1d06

"David you...." Xiu was fuming. She stomped over toward David. "DAVIIIIIIIIID!" she called to the man and walked over, arms crossed. "You have got some nerve to pull some of this bullshit. I want an explanation RIGHT NOW!" she yelled, glaring at the man, not happy. She was not okay with this.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 29, 2014 4:55 pm

David turned his chair to the entrance of his office, smiling to Xiu as she stomped in "Ah! Mistress Xiu! How wonderful of you to be here! Why whatever do you mean...? I just UTTERLY DESTROYED one of the Freedom Society! On public television at that! HAHAHAH! Its great! I mean- no one even really understands whats going on because of doublethink- BUT STILL! ITS COOL! I KILLED ONE OF THEM! AND IT WAS OOOO EASY!" David began to spin around on his chair "You're just jealous you didn't get to kill her! And don't worry about that little puzzle I gave them... there's no way they'd solve that! Those ignorant brutes could NEVER match my intellect! They'll never figure out where the Den is!" he either didn't realize she was angry, or he just ignored her attitude anyways, he didn't care about what she had to say "I win, I always win!"
"Let's play a game...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 29, 2014 5:33 pm

"This is unacceptable! You publicly executed someone on national television! In the name of a secret organization, MY organization!" she growled. "What you just did...is absolutely against all orders I gave you...And completely against this organizations goal. Yes, we are supposed to be against the freedom society...BUT doing THIS is completely out of the question..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 29, 2014 5:42 pm

David didn't seem to break his grin as Xiu continued to yell at him... though there was an obvious hint of fear on his face though "Hey now- I kinda forgot about the SECRET part but I killed one of our greatest enemies! That means there are only like a few superhero guys left right!? Once they're done with we won't have any reason to be a SECRET organization, we'll already be the winners! Yeah...!" David replied to her, a hint of nervousness in his voice as he began to scoot his chair away from her.
"Let's play a game...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 29, 2014 6:37 pm

"No David. This is not right!" Xiu said, getting closer. "We need to stay in the shadows and get our numbers up. Then...we take on the enemies. You're coming back with me, and then you're going to explain this to the others. No questions..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu May 29, 2014 8:00 pm

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_full_1453621_zpsfdbfd6f1

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student
"You ever hear the saying, 'My blade's as sharp as my wit,' amigo? No? Well, that'd make sense, since I just made it up now--but it sounds pretty cool, yeah?"

As Xiu was conversing with David, Santana stayed in the doorway of the office, having taken his hand off of his katana's hilt and just let it sit in its sheathe because...oh. The enemy was already dead. That worked. Judging by how angry Xiu seemed, Santana really had no desire at all to butt into the conversation, so he kind of just stayed quiet, watching, and wondering if Xiu was actually going to go through with all of those threats that she had listed off in the car. If she did--well, then Santana couldn't help but feel at least a little sorry for David--

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 29, 2014 9:02 pm

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) Asura_10

1st Ranked Assassin

"I'm afraid you'll do no such thing... dame Schwarzen Drachen..." the sound of two guns being cocked from above echoed through the room. And from the ceiling dropped Asura, dropping right behind David, shooting him in the back. In mere moments, David was on the ground, face against the floor. Asura almost immediately aimed two revolvers right towards Xiu and Santana "Uncle Sam was correct in assuming you'd be here... you've fallen into our trap..." she spoke on a ghostly whisper, before firing two rounds at Xiu and Santana "Doctor Faust wants you dead... I will kill you..."

"Just die..."
Asura Theme - Yell "Dead Cell"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri May 30, 2014 3:06 am

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana stared in shock as David just kind of got shot in the back--but before he could do anything about it, the intruder already had her guns pointed at both himself and Xiu. As soon as this happened, his first instinct was to drop flat to the floor, to attempt to dodge the bullet--and sure enough, the moment that he was out of the way, the gunshot sounded, and the bullet whizzed right over his head. He swiftly stood back up, unsheathing his katana and gripping it at the ready in his hands.
"Who are you?!" he demanded of the female assassin, quickly realizing that that had kind of been a dumb choice of question, really. Still, he couldn't think about that now--he knew that he was going to have to focus here if he wanted to survive long enough to make a difference in the world.

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 30, 2014 3:44 am

1st Ranked Assassin

Asura narrowed her eyes on Santana as her shot missed her and he drew a sword "A Japanese Katana... efficient... deadly... but short-ranged..." Asura jumped back, aiming both her revolvers at him "Resistance is futile... please give up and die..." she whispered, shooting right past Santana, only for both bullets to reflect off the walls behind him and come in zooming towards his back "I do not know what Black Dragon wants... but... it cannot be good..."

"Just die..."
Asura Theme - Yell "Dead Cell"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:28 pm

Xiu felt a bullet go into her shoulder and then right out. She touched a bit of the blood and turned around.
"Oh hi there." she said, smiling. "So, you're with Faust? How charming. See David, this is the kind of shit that happens when you fuck around like this. This kind of shit happens. This is your fault. You're getting a demotion! CLEANING TOILETS FOR A MONTH!" she yelled and looked at Asura. "And Yooooooou...go away. You're not welcome here."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:44 am

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana was slightly confused as the bullets flew right past him, but as soon as he heard the telltale sound of them actually bouncing off of the wall behind him, he hastily moved to the side, stumbling slightly as the bullets whizzed past him. He knew that he should be more prepared than this--and it was clear that Xiu had no intention to attack, seeing as how she was just telling the girl to go away.
"I don't know if she's going to go away that easily--!" Santana called as he quickly ran at Asura--because he knew that she was right. His katana was of no use unless he was close to the opponent. So, for now, he did all he could to quickly close the distance between him and the assassin, slashing at her diagonally with the katana once he got in close.

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next