Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020) Empty Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:01 pm

Act 0 is a prequel to No Man's Land, detailing The Cataclysm along with Pre-Cataclysm society. Due to the HIGHLY restricted nature of the setting and the story being told, this is an invite only RP- people will be asked to bring in their characters at different times throughout the story. There WILL be a summary after this RP is done- considering the importance of this to the plot, events from Act 0 will be referred to in Act 3 and onwards. Alternatively- you could just try and follow these threads, as they will in truth be done as a series of small thread RPs.

Scarlet City, 2020...

Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020) Icon11

High up on the rooftops of Scarlet City, two eternal plotters look down on the City of The Future...

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020) Empty Re: Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:19 pm

Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020) Paladi11

Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020) Charle10
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Charles looked down on the city, it was night now, the city glistened beautifully in the dark, even Charles had to admit that. And this was coming from a man that loathed cities "Our Agent in Scarlet City University has reported in, nothing yet to report..." Charles spoke to a woman in the darkness. The Freedom Society had gotten a hold on Black Dragon's activities recently, agents were being eliminated left and right. This only confirmed Charles' suspicions though "Our enemies keep protecting this city from us with startling efficiency ma'am... I believe this proves my suspicions, no? The Freedom Society and Police Force wouldn't be trying to get rid of us with such fury if we weren't on to something...!" he eagerly told the woman "A shame the Black Dragon Clan is busy out in China... we could certainly use their help here now..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, The leader of Heavenly Truth, the best Black Dragon has to offer."
Charles Theme- Actors Anteroom

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020) Empty Re: Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:13 pm

Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020) Tumblr_m964xaitLG1qcdt7qo1_500_zps3ee20cd9
Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020) Cooltext1445679376_zps859b1d06
~______________________________________________________________~

"Indeed it does, Charles." the woman said from the shadows. She came out, revealing a stunning black haired woman. She sat next to Charles. "Looks like I can trust in your intuition, darling. I would keep on the vigilant side. We don't know when something is going to happen. And don't worry about reinforcements, leave them to me." she gave a bright smile and a lite giggle.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:46 pm

Charles turned to the woman, a grin on his face "How many years have we been at this...? It seems like just yesterday I was hired as a street rat informer for Black Dragon... how many years ago was it...? It was about Eighteen Eighty-... something..." Charles stroked his chin, thinking profoundly as he looked up to the night sky. He found it disgusting, the light pollution made it impossible to see any stars "We've Located the assassin you were interested in too... he has a few interesting friends... they could be potential Awakened..." the Awakened were becoming more and more of a rare breed. In this world, very few were really born with a strong enough mind to resist The Authority... this world, since The Authority was created, people have begun to slowly lose their free will. It was a technology that was created using the psychics that mysteriously appeared in the 1920s... and it was Charles' goal to somehow free people of its control. The Awakened had the natural ability to resist The Authority... he believed the key to stopping it was the Awakened. Charles looked back down to the woman before him "So what's our next move? We must be vigilant... if we mess this up we'll have the entire city trying to kill us..."

"I am Charles Paladin, The leader of Heavenly Truth, the best Black Dragon has to offer."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:21 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020) Tumblr_m964xaitLG1qcdt7qo1_500_zps3ee20cd9
Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020) Cooltext1445679376_zps859b1d06

"Oh looking back in the past is ever so dreary Charles dear. I despise it so." she said, looking at the city too. "Honestly, the fact is that those whom I see as 'fit for the job' need to be found and assessed. I want to figure out what I have at my disposal before I make a true decision." she looked into the sky, letting out a long sigh. "To answer your question, don't remember how long we've been at this. It seems like forever since I've met you, and you truly captivate me." she giggled. "For your other question, we just have to be very very careful. Make no mistakes." she said, looking at the city again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:31 pm

Charles grinned, letting out a small laugh hearing Xiu "Captivate...? What an odd word coming from you..." Charles turned back to the city "We can expect resistance soon... let's hope our enemies don't find these people before we do... I'll get our operative on the line to find the Awakened immediately..." Charles placed two fingers over his ear, then spoke "Operative D-22...? Yes... yes... please continue at it, chap. But don't you forget to keep quiet... I don't want the whole bloody police force after us again..." Charles was already picking up a few signals from the authorities "We may have to deal with a problem soon..." Charles spoke to The Mistress- because, honestly, Charles preferred to keep out of violent scuffles. He relied on Xiu to deal with those types of encounters "It'll probably be a Police Drone or something... but still, be careful... I'd hate to file more paperwork than I already do by you getting yourself beaten half to death..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:40 pm

"Police Drones take the fun out of getting into trouble. You can't play with them as much as you can with real police officers. They bore me." she let out a pretend yawn. "But don't you worry your pretty little head Charles, I'll take care of the police drone." she stood up, hearing all the sirens and where they were coming from.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:15 pm

Charles let out a sigh after Xiu spoke "You're too sure of yourself for your own good ma'am..." he told her, walking over to the edge of the roof and looking down on the streets of Scarlet City "Police Drones are the least of our problems here... let's not forget about the the other 'nuisances' here... I really am looking forward to finding that nuisance scientist that's been troubling us since the 1940s and killing him... I-" the sound of the police sirens seemed to be getting closer "Well then..." Charles slowly moved away from the edge of the roof, walking towards Xiu. He walked with such a calm aura that the man didn't even seem remotely worried "I'll leave this to you ma'am..." he told her, walking past her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:07 pm

"Aren't we all?" she asked, when the scientist was mentioned. She wasn't fond of him, but anything would be better then just killing him. She liked playing with her food, a bad habit indeed. She saw Charles go. "Farewell then, leave this to me." she grinned, and just kept sitting on the roof, waiting and watching the lights of the city. It was truly beautiful, but nothing would compare some other sights she saw. Sparkling rice fields, fireworks in the sky. She was starting to space out.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:48 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020) Figarob_zps92cc218d

Figaro Luttan
Sharply Dressed Gentleman
-------------------------------------
"I'm fairly certain that we can come to an agreement on this, right...? Honestly, I'd really hate to have to fight over it..."

As the two on the roof continued to talk, the door that led to the stairway back down into the building opened, and a well-dressed man appeared in the doorway. He stepped onto the roof, closing the door behind himself before approaching Charles and Xiu. He stopped as he drew near to them, then gave them a bow, removing his top hat as he did so, then replacing it back onto his head as he came back up. Although it was obvious that he could hear the police sirens blaring in the air nearby, his calm expression didn't show so much as a hint of apprehension over it.
"Good evening, sir, madame--it's a pleasure to see you again."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Figaro's Theme - Windmill Hut
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:03 am

Charles rose his chin to Xiu once he had walked past her "I ALWAYS leave things to you ma'am..." he replied to the woman with a smirk on his face. Really, that's how it always worked out, she had always been the muscle in this relationship, and he just tried to clean up any messes she left. Of course, there was a THIRD person, one other individual that their organization would not be complete without, but Charles kept quiet about him. He was just on his way to the stairs when Figaro made his appearance "Ah! Mr. Luttan! I was intending to speak to you about your future in this organization!" Charles turned to Xiu "Ma'am... you may not remember but you've met this man before! He has been of great help to Black Dragon in Derry!" Charles walked over to Figaro, smiling and patting him on the back rather aggressively "You sir, have a future! I've arranged for you to operate in Scarlet City for the time being actually! Truth be told, you're the only one conniving enough to conduct our experiments with he good Doctor's supersoldier serum!" he told Figaro with no real explanation to what he was talking about.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:36 am

Xiu Siuang stood up, and looked at Figaro. She quickly stood on her feet.
"Figgy kins!" she ran over and glomped him, her boobs in his face. "Oh it's been too long! Goodness! You need to visit more often! It's so awfully dreary without you!" she got off. "Why are you here, what is the occasion? Oh I hope it's to chat." she gave a slight grin and winked, and then looked toward where the sirens were closing in. "Oh dear. Looks like they got smart. Hmm." she shrugged and watched them.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:07 pm

Figaro Luttan
"I'm fairly certain that we can come to an agreement on this, right...? Honestly, I'd really hate to have to fight over it..."

The aggressive back-patting and the glomp/boobs-to-the-face jostled Figaro a bit, and he took a moment to straighten out his coat, before smiling pleasantly at Charles and Xiu.
"Ah--thank you, sir," he said in response to Charles. "A spot in Scarlet City sounds very nice--it's definitely quite different here than how things are over in Derry." He paused for a moment, hearing Charles' final remark, and his expression took on a hint of curiosity. "Supersoldier serum, you say? Well, that certainly sounds interesting..." He then turned to Xiu to address her, "Why yes, I suppose you could say that I came here to chat--that, and to receive any news, assignments, things of the like. I'm not too sure that we'll have very much time to talk, however, what with those sirens getting closer...I'm assuming that we don't want to draw too much attention to ourselves."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:59 pm

"Well standing on top of a roof is the most inconspicuous place ever, isn't it?" Xui said as a joke. "But congrats on your new position Figgy! Oh I cannot wait to have you near me again, if you know what I mean." she grinned. "Anyway, joking aside, I think we should leave when those things arrive. I honestly am no longer in the mood to hear these cursed sirens." she said, stretching.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:29 pm

Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020) MAIDENLAYOUT12_zpsc1c8bbdc

THE      MAIDEN
Amazonian       Savior

"TOO LATE FOR THAT--!" From the same direction of the sound of blaring sirens, bounced a musclebound bluenette atop the lining the rooftop. She landed flawlessly, without a single waver of balance-- her fists clenched at her sides, she beamed with an aura that burned with rage, that was near visible to any and all spectators. "You think you can just calmly walk away whenever--?! It`s the end of the line for you! Xiu, your crimes against humanity end tonight! I`ll see to it!" Without allowing for much of a response, she leaped forward, leaving a cloud of dust to sweep in her wake-- and in less than half a second, managed to bound straight toward the opposing woman, throwing a strengthened fist directly at the other`s temple, as if attempting to punch her head clean off. She didn`t seem to pay much mind to Figaro and Charles-- just yet, at least.  

Maiden`s Theme - Battle
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:02 am

Charles was once again about to just get out of here when Maiden showed up. He recognized this woman, yes indeed "Oh dear..." Charles spoke quite casually, though he didn't look quite that phased by the heroine's sudden appearance. In fact, he looked kind of bored "Ma'am..." Charles looked to Xiu "It looks like you have your work cut out for you..." and then he sort of just walked further away "Come with me Figaro... the big leagues are playing and it is best that we not get involved..." he spoke to the other man before walking towards the stairway "This is going to get messy..." Maiden, premier superheroine of the Freedom Society, an enhanced body, all the military training the government could spare, made in a lab to be the perfect warrior. The good doctor did have a sense of flare with his creations... Charles certainly wasn't so flashy at Paladin Industries.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:15 am

Figaro Luttan

Figaro's eyebrows raised just slightly at the appearance of The Maiden on the rooftop--and when Charles told him to follow him, Figaro really had no qualms with it. He really had no interest in getting involved in any fights--and if he could avoid it, he most certainly would. He turned on his heel, following Charles to the stairs.
"While I'm certain that she'll do alright on her own..." he spoke, referring to Xiu, "Should we feel concerned about our own way out...? We've not much to fear if it's only the normal police accompanying that woman, but..." But, if it was other genetically enhanced people that had come along with her, then they were in a bit of a bind.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:28 am

Xiu grinned and bent her back as she was coming, her reflexes as strong and fast as ever. She took a few steps back.
"332..." she said in a boring voice, just waiting for the next cliche that was going to be said. She took out a sword, a snake sword, and swung it a little. "Well well, a woman who doesn't know any better, who would have thought." she swung the snake sword at Maiden's ankles.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:06 pm

Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020) MAIDENLAYOUT12_zpsc1c8bbdc

THE    MAIDEN
Amazonian     Savior

Maiden grunted, recoiling her fist as soon as Xiu had bent far enough to avoid it. Her fists tightened as she firmly stood her ground, standing parallel from the opposing woman and glaring sharp, serrated daggers at her. As Xiu readied her blade, Maiden didn`t attack-- she simply shifted into a stance, her defiant look sharpening at her opponent`s comments. "Be silent, wench..." She near growled, flawlessly leaping out of the way of her snake-like blade, and landing without a hitch. "You are the one who doesn`t know any better, seeing as how you`ve yet to escape...!" The heroine sprang back at her, this time extending both feet outward, aiming for a solid kick to the face. Despite her well-muscled build, she somehow managed to appear light as a feather in combat...   

Maiden`s Theme - Battle
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:29 pm

"247 and 254." she said as the comments were going on. Xiu spun her snake sword around, and then flung it at the feet of this Maiden, hoping to bring the kick down. "Dearest, you're boring me, try a little harder would you?" she asked, looking at her nails for a split second. She swung the whip at the woman, keeping a good distance away, fighting with distance on her side.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:37 pm

Charles opened the door towards the stairway only to see a battalion of police Drones slowly advancing upwards. Charles then promptly closed the door "Okay, so not that way." Charles spoke casually, turning to Figaro. He walked over to the ledge of the building, then opened up his arms wide "Well.. only one way out of this now..." the man muttered, looking as if he was about to kill himself "I recommend you follow me too sir..." he spoke to Luttan before jumping off the side of the building. What then followed as a blimp slowly advancing upwards from where Charles jumped. Charles was already holding onto the ladders, quickly climbing up to the blimp and opening a door into the cockpit of it "Figaro! Make the jump!" he yelled, pointing to the ladders, it was indeed... quite a jump. One wrong move would mean death.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Figaro Luttan

Figaro balked slightly at the sight of the police squad, and as Charles closed the door, he quickly followed the man in the other direction--only to see him leap right off the side of the building.
"Mr. Paladin!" he exclaimed in shock as he first saw Charles jump--but then the blimp rose up from between the buildings, and over the sound of the rushing winds about them, he could hear Charles calling to him to jump to the ladders, as well. At first--that notion felt absurd. Could he actually make that jump? Then again, they were being pursued...and if Charles could do it, then why couldn't he do it...?
He took a breath, his eyes flickering down towards the ground just momentarily as he adjusted his hat upon his head, pulling it down to try to keep it situated. He took a few steps back, focusing in on the ladder, before running forward, silently praying that this would go well, and leaping off of the side of the building. He felt the air rushing past him as he fell through the air, but he managed to catch onto the ladder with his hands, clutching onto it quite literally for dear life. But he paused for a moment then, and quickly shot out one of his hands, grasping onto his top hat as it had flown off his head, and putting it back on. Couldn't be losing that.
He didn't relax yet though--he wasn't going to relax even a little until he was up in the cockpit. Trying his best to ignore the fact that they were so high above the ground at this point, he scaled up the ladder, making his way into the cockpit. Once he was finally inside, he caught his breath, giving a tired, but relieved chuckle.
"Well...that was certainly a first for me."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:38 pm

Charles watched as Figaro made the jump, his eyes widening for a moment when he thought Figaro wouldn't make it. The first thing that came to mind was: Crap, it's gonna be a pain hiring a replacement. But then he saw that Figaro had made the jump "Oh! You made it!" he spoke loudly, caught off guard. The man climbed right up into the cockpit, one of the Black Dragon agents then lead Charles to the wheel to drive "Hopefully it's the first of many Figaro sir. Because from now on it'll only stop when you're dead." he had the blimp hover over the roof of the building, then looked to Figaro. He motioned for Luttan to drive "Take the wheel." damn the fact that Figaro most likely had no idea how to drive a blimp. Charles then walked over to the ladders to the blimp "Madam!" he yelled to Xiu "Make the jump! We have to go!" he yelled, chances are the other superheroes would be here soon too, they couldn't risk fighting them all.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:33 am

"AND 500! You win the prize Charles dearest!" she yelled and turned on her heel, dashing and jumping off the roof, and grabbing the ladder. "No looking up my skirt Maiden! And your boobs are fake!" she climbed up with ease. She climbed up toward Charles, reaching him. "Letting a lady have a ride? You're too kind Charles." she kissed his cheek and pulled herself up, sitting and letting her feet dangle.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:13 am

Figaro Luttan

"I--oh--" Figaro hesitantly took the controls for the blimp when Charles asked him to, really unsure of how to work them. Just--don't crash into any buildings. That was his goal for now. There was that--and also he didn't really know where they were going wow--
For the moment, he just did his best to keep the blimp steady, before calling back to Charles,

"I should probably make it clear that I've never flown one of these before--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next