Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) Empty Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:04 am

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) Freedo10

The Freedom Tower! Home to the Freedom Society since the 1940s, even after the destruction of New York, it stood, and Scarlet City itself was built around it. While the student of Scarlet City University enjoy their careless lives and Black Dragon plots in the shadows, this team of "heroes" makes its own plans. Created or mutated by the super-genius Dr. Faust, this team protects not only Scarlet City but the entire world from "Un-American" threats that may challenge the peace and unity of the world! Just how far will they go...?
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) Empty Re: Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020)

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:29 am

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) Younger_Toguro
TRIBAL
RAW MUSCLE
TRIBAL'S THEME - Frontline

Tribal stood as usual shirtless and silent on the main floor of the tower punching at a large punching bad filled with lead balls his fists moving faster and faster against the nearly half ton bag managing to keep the bag in the air without breaking a single bead of sweat... This wasn't really training for him just something easy to pass the time with.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) Empty Re: Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020)

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:53 am

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) Faust13_zps00bef98c

Faust Nightingale
Dr. Faust
-------------------------------------
"Science is the key--science is the key for the bright future that awaits us...!"

Faust was walking through the halls of the tower, book in hand, reading as he went, his eyes flicking up every now and then to watch where he was going--although he was far more interested in his book. Every now and then, he'd use his free hand to push his glasses back up his nose, as they had a tendency to slide down from time to time.
As he was wandering the halls with his book, eventually, he began to hear a repetitive pounding sound--which was coming from one of the rooms on the main floor. Curiosity piqued just slightly, he made his way into the doorway of the room, looking upon what was happening inside--and seeing nothing out of the ordinary.

"Oh--you're still using that old thing?" he asked Tribal in reference to the obviously inadequate punching bag. "Sorry about the hold up on making the new one...apparently there was an accident with getting the materials over here. I know that that thing doesn't really suffice...but it'll have to do for now, I suppose."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Faust's Theme - Science Fiction
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:00 am

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) Bombshell_zpsd35c26cb
Bombshell
Bonnie Bang
I made Boom Boom, with my Bang Bang, in my BLAM BLAM!!
Bombshell's Theme- What did you do?

*BANG*
Went an explosion that came the kitchen.
"WOOOOOOOO! MUSHROOM SOUP ROCKS!" she yelled, and then ran out of the kitchen, giggling since she just sort of blew up the pot of soup with her pinkie. She ran into a pole, which then proceeded to explode, since she didn't see where she was running cause her mask's eyeholes were kind of a piece of shit. "BOOM BOOM MOTHER FUCKERS! I don't know what I blew up. but it sounded like FIREWORKS! WHEEEEEEE!"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:05 pm

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) Asura_10

1st Ranked Assassin
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Asura was standing in the room that Tribal was working out in, particular, in the corner of the room, just standing there. She didn't seem to be doing anything in particular, watching him most likely. When Doctor Faust walked into sight, Asura then looked to him "..." for the most part, Asura wasn't interested in what any of these people were doing. She was bored, likely because Asura was only called in for a job when they needed someone dead without much noise. Recently all they've been doing was attending public meetings... with the exception of Maiden and Paragon. Maiden was off searching for Black Dragon when Paragon was ending an uprising in Asia. Then a loud explosion notably rocked the entire building. It was Bombshell... being very, very loud. Asura looked notably ticked up, her eye twitching for a moment. Asura quickly drew a handgun, walking by Tribal and the Doctor while brandishing her gun in a threatening manner "..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Just die..."
Asura Theme - Yell "Dead Cell"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) 7b28de5d06a8e1ad919f2ced9506a7b3c9a1d622_zpsdd689b8a
Velocity
Miles Fox

In a gust of wind, Bombshell was suddenly joined by a purple clad man smiling appreciatively at her from behind. He looked around casually, taking in the destruction without even that smile even wavering.
Be careful there, Hot stuff. We still need to live here.
This whole time keeping a comfortable enough distance where he could eye the woman up shamelessly without meeting the same fate as the pole.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:45 pm

TRIBAL
Raw Muscle

Tribal didn't stop punching the punching bag faster and faster and faster now really pushing himself as the bag spun in the air on its heavy steel chain... He stopped for a second and gave it one final hit... He stopped and stood there as usual giving absolutely no fucks without breaking a sweat... He stepped closer to the bag and blew a small breath of air on it... The bag fell to the ground and tore open spilling a finely ground grey powder onto the floor... It was what was left of the 20lb lead balls that were inside the bag... He turned towards Faust and spoke in his low booming voice, ignoring Velocity and Bombshells shenanigans... I think you're right Tiny Doctor, now we need a new bag... Tribal ignored most things, things weren't worth his time unless he could beat them up.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:58 pm

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) Bombshell_zpsd35c26cb
Bombshell
Bonnie Bang

Bombshell got up and looked at Miles, looking close.
"OH! Hi Miles! I didn't see you there. I really need to fix this thing." she dug her nails into her eye holes, and little explosions happened. Now, she could see. "MUCH better. Hey, have you seem Faust? I wanna talk to him...and maybe lick him...maybe." she said, laughing.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:26 pm

Faust Nightingale
Dr. Faust
"Science is the key--science is the key for the bright future that awaits us...!"

Faust waited as he saw Tribal continue punching the punching bag, wondering if the man had even so much as heard him--when he heard an explosion coming from one of the nearby rooms. Oh. That would be Bombshell. He decided to ignore it for the moment, though, and simply readjusted his glasses in response. He'd turned back to the room just in time to see Asura walking past him, and he turned slightly to call after her,
"Ah--I believe that I saw our companion Velocity go to deal with that issue." That was kind of a bluff. Yes, he'd thought he'd seen some kind of purple blur out in the hallway a moment ago when he'd looked, but that could have just been a trick of the light, too-- "Really, it needn't be an annoyance to you. Although, I know that it's difficult to ignore..." He chose his words very carefully as he spoke--because, after all, Asura was the world's most dangerous assassin. Upsetting anyone like that would probably be equivalent to a death wish.
And then suddenly the punching bag was a pile of dust and fabric on the ground, and Tribal was saying that they were going to need a new bag--
"......Noted." He was still working on ignoring the fact that Tribal kept calling him 'Tiny Doctor'--he wasn't even that much shorter than average--...although Tribal was kind of enormous--

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:32 pm

1st Ranked Assassin
___________________________________________________________________________________________

It was really hard to tell exactly what was going on in Asura's mind, though it was fairly obvious it involved shooting people, probably Bombshell. But when Faust stepped in to tell Asura that Velocity was dealing with her, Asura lowered her weapons "..." she glared at him for a few moments before stepping down. She looked up to Tribal "..." then down to the gray dust at her feet. Those poor lead balls never stood a chance. Asura looked back over to Faust then actually spoke "Herr Doktor... I think you should just invent a new element for Tribal to beat on... it seems much more practical idea than most of your creations..." her voice was incredibly soft, basically a whisper, and there was just something eerie about her voice. If the team hadn't known any better they could swear they were hearing a ghost whenever they heard Asura's voice.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Just die..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:12 pm

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) 7b28de5d06a8e1ad919f2ced9506a7b3c9a1d622_zpsdd689b8a
Velocity
Miles Fox

Velocity continued smiling at Bombshell, using their closeness to get a better look at her very nice chest.

Hey there, Bonnie Baby! Glad to see you letting loose, though the mask was pretty hot.
When Bonnie could see again Miles pulled his eyes up to her face. He didn't want to go boom after all, even if it was so  fun to look. Luckily there was at least one girl on the team worth looking at. A shame he couldn't touch...
Haha. That's definitely something I'd want to see. Doc Frankencurls is in the gym with the muscle man.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:51 pm

Faust Nightingale
Dr. Faust

"Hm...not a bad idea..." Faust murmured in response to Asura, his gaze wandering back over to the pages of his book. The eeriely quiet woman was right, that would be a lot more cost effective than just buying a bunch of metal balls for the man to beat on...
He decided not to say anything about Asura's final comment. Personally, he was quite proud of his work--but one did not simply backtalk the number one assassin in the world.

"I suppose that I'll need to look into that..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:34 pm

[quote="The Hidden Spring"]
Bombshell
Bonnie Bang

"Thanks Miles, you like, rock and stuff! Woooo!" she skipped down the hall, little explosions with every step. She arrived. "Hey Hey Hey Faust! Guess what! I totally didn't blow up dinner, and I need new gloves. Mine are starting to ware out." she said, looking at them and then showing them. "Yeah!"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:39 am

TRIBAL
Raw Muscle

Tribal while not being the most quick thinking person made up for it by taking his time to think things through... He watched what occurred silently... Then he moved onto another piece of equipment within the gym and began lifting several hundred pound weights in each hand throwing them into the air and catching them back and forth like a slow juggling routine... The large black disks had many shallow finger imprints in them from Tribals grip... He grabbed one in the air and hit the other one with it making a loud CRACK sound and the 600lb disk fell into two perfect halves... He cared not for material objects, he could get whatever he wanted by force back before he even had super powers, back when he was just a Gangster on the streets... He looked over to Dr. Faust and Asura... Tiny Doctor!... I believe Little Assassin is correct!... I break the World too easily... I require something new... He had always been large, his powers didn't change that aspect of him just make him stronger so he gave everyone nicknames Tiny-something, Small-something, Little-something ETC... Tribal proceeded to twist the other disk into a tube and bend the tube into a pretzel and drop it on the floor with a loud bang... He grew bored of just sitting around with only weak things to test his strength against.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:58 am

1st Ranked Assassin

Asura nodded to herself as The Doctor seemed to agree with her, doubly so with Tribal "I'm always right..." she whispered to herself, walking away from the two to go back into her corner that she loved to much. She then promptly sat down in said corner and stared at it. Thus began a good evening of corner staring, Asura's second skill after killing. BUT Bombshell was being loud again. And since Miles was not dealing with her, Asura did. The tiny assassin quickly got back up on her feet, brandishing her gun before shooting the wall next to Bonnie "Quiet... you're being a nuisance..." she spoke in a whispered tone.

"Just die..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:52 pm

Velocity
Miles Fox

Velocity smiled as he watched Bombshell skip away, enjoying the ample view of her backside he was getting

Anytime, Hot stuff. You know me. I'd do anything to make a pretty girl like you happy.
He followed, chuckling a little at the various explosions she left in her wake. He appeared in the gym as if by magic, in time to see the wall near bomb shell have a bullet hole appear in it. He shook his head half mockingly,
So much damage to our base in one day. This is really starting to become concerning you all.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:28 pm

Faust Nightingale
Dr. Faust

The sounds of little explosions racketing down the hall heralded Bombshell's arrival--and soon enough, Faust found the woman right in front of him, and--well, he backed up a tiny bit instinctively when she thrust her hands out to show him her gloves.
"Oh--I see...yes, I'll need to get that taken care of, then...and you didn't blow up dinner, you say?" And that meant that she totally did blow up dinner. Oh.
And then Tribal broke two of the weights--
"...I'll need to take care of that too--"
And then suddenly there were several bullets in the wall right between him and Bombshell. "...And that--" With all of the repairs they had to do around this place, Faust honestly had no idea how they didn't run out of funding. He looked to Velocity as the man suddenly appeared, and then sighed, forcing a smile as he spoke, "Oh, it's perfectly fine. All easily fixable." Except that it was kind of a huge pain in the ass honestly--But, it was worth it, if Faust got to see his creations in action. If there was one thing he loved more than anything, it was seeing the processes and products of science--and these people were practically living, breathing science experiments that he could watch whenever he wanted! ...Exorbitant repair prices aside.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:10 pm

Bombshell
Bonnie Bang

Bombshell heard the gunshot and then turned to Asura.
"RUDE!" she yelled. "I'm trying to have a conversation, you can use your magic gun machine on someone else. I'm busy!" she said, putting her hands on her hips, having them explode, but not a lot. I mean. Bombshell could control the explosions after all. Lol.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:45 am

Velocity
Miles Fox

Velocity  smirked, suppressing laughter as he saw Faust's obviously forced smile.  Frankencurls was so fun to toy with. The scientist was so infatuated with  his work that he would put up with pretty much anything if it meant being able to see his work in progress. Velocity tended to use this to have fun with the man.

Well that's good to hear. I would hate for our work to be hindered in any way.  Wouldn't you, Doc?
Velocity watched Bombshell's  response to Asura, hiding an amused glint in his eye.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:46 pm

TRIBAL
Raw Muscle

Tribal looked over to the others with a glare behind his ever present shades... He despite his massive size silently walked behind Velocity and in a low annoyed voice spoke... Tiny Rapist... Why must you taunt them so?... Little Assassin is going to end up putting a bullet into your manhood while you sleep if you are not careful... Tribal didn't like Velocity very much although his history was not the most savory Tribal still had some respect for women, of course unless he was on a crushing spree, but even so flirtatious or arrogant people really treaded on Tribal's nerves.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:29 am

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) 2730757c2145390895348ed2771441c582d4c762_zps98323054
Velocity
Miles Fox

Velocity looked over at Tribal, seemingly unafraid of the hulking man suddenly standing behind him. He smirked at Tribal's tone, looking him calmly in the eye as he pseudo seriously answered his comrade.

I'm not taunting anyone, Tribal. I was merely pointing out how important it is that we have access to all of the resources we properly need to use our powers to their full potential. We are supposed to be heroes after all.
He stopped pretending to be serious, looking at Tribal without even trying to hide his amusement.
It is cute how you act like you're the first person  to say that though.
His smirk  died after a moment and he stepped closer to Tribal, glaring at him with unbridled hatred.

And don't you ever call me such a dirty name as rapist again, you bulging meat sack. I do nothing like that to women and the fact that you would even accuse me of that pisses me off!
He glared at Tribal, his eyes nearly slit in rage. He didn't rape women. That he had even been compared to someone who needed to do that was insulting. Everyone who he'd ever touched had wanted him, whether they knew it at the time or not, so the fact that this shit for brains barely functioning thug would accuse him of thus angered him to no end.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:01 am

Faust Nightingale
Dr. Faust

"Gentlemen, gentlemen," Faust stepped over to Velocity and Tribal as he saw trouble brewing. "A fight is the last thing we need, don't you think? We're supposed to be a team, after all, right...? Let's try not to antagonize each other."
Because nobody wanted a super-fast guy and a guy who could crush boulders fighting in the middle of their base. That would just be destructive and unneeded--So Faust was hoping that he could nip this in the bud before it became something bigger.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:16 am

1st Ranked Assassin

Of course, since Faust was trying to bring down the tempers of the team, Asura had to go and reignite the aggression- she was a very bad influence. Sheathing her gun, she glared to Velocity "I agree with Tribal..." she had actually tuned out what was going on, but she was pretty big on antagonizing Velocity when she had the chance. She glared at Velocity for a whole two seconds before turning her back on the man and looking to Faust "I don't like this team- the one during the World War was better... make new ones Herr Doktor..." she spoke in a whispered tone to him before walking back to her corner of the room.

"Just die..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 am

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) 2730757c2145390895348ed2771441c582d4c762_zps98323054
Velocity
Miles Fox

Velocity looked over at Faust still glaring. Normally he would enjoy the mans obvious discomfort, but right now he was so furious he barely even noticed. He turned to face Faust, just barely softening his glare despite the fact that he knew full well the doctor had nothing to do with the matter at hand.

He called me a rapist, Doc. I think I have the right to feel insulted. How would you feel if I were to call you a rapist, Frankencurls?
No way in hell was he going to play nice with someone who accused him of being something so lowly as a rapist. As if he needed to resort to rape to get laid. Velocity barely glanced at Asura as she tried to butt in on the matter. She was barely a woman. Were she not a powerful assassin, he would have disregarded her entirely.  He turned his glare onto her, his voice barely above a growl,
Stay out of this and go back to your corner, Little Assassin. Do you even have any fucking idea what we're talking about?
He glared at her back for a moment before looking away dismissively. He tuned out her words entirely. She wasn't worth listening to.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:16 pm

Bombshell
Bonnie Bang

"RUUUUUUDE!" Bombshell said, and she looked at Faust. "So so so, when are you going to go have some fuuuun! Like actually! I'm getting totally bored not blowing up dinner and stuff." she said, crossing her arms. "I mean, like actually. Faust dude, I'm boooored..." since she couldn't touch anything, it gave her a lot of stress.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next