Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:53 am

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) - Page 2 Uncle_10

Supreme Leader of the United States of America
___________________________________________________________________________________________
A sudden booming voice carried through the tower "I do hope I'm not interrupting anything..." a massive screen folded out from the ceiling in just about every room, showing Uncle Sam himself. The Supreme Leader of the United States of America, leader for the past 100 years and the boss of the Freedom Society. He seemed to be sitting at a desk, possibly the Oval Office, hands clasped together and a bald eagle on his shoulder "Freedom Society, a new crisis is at hand! I'm going to NEED YOU to keep order in the Land of Freedom... and I do mean there is a serious crisis at hand! It seems the patriotic agents of our mighty nation have found an Awakened..." he wasn't too sure if the Freedom Society new quite what that meant, save for Faust and Paragon, the latter of which was busy at the moment with a top secret mission. Hopefully Faust would do the briefing in the case they were curious, but Uncle Sam would rather they just go out and kill who he told them to.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Son... I WANT YOU to do your country a favor!"
Uncle Sam Theme - Collective Consciousness
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020)

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:30 am

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) - Page 2 Faust13_zps00bef98c

Faust Nightingale
Dr. Faust
-------------------------------------
"Science is the key--science is the key for the bright future that awaits us...!"

As the booming voice echoed through the tower, Faust didn't so much as even jump--but he did finally lower his book as the screen lowered in the room, and he looked up at the screen, seeing Uncle Sam's visage and listening to the man speak. At the end of Uncle Sam's initial words, Faust's eyebrows raised just slightly.
"An Awakened, you say...? Interesting..." he said thoughtfully, dog-earing the page he was on in his book, then giving his full attention to the screen, turning to it completely. "Any specific instructions you'd like to give us?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Faust's Theme - Science Fiction
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:54 pm

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) - Page 2 Younger_Toguro
TRIBAL
Raw Muscle
TRIBAL'S THEME - Frontline

Tribal just nodded to the massive screen... He ignored Miles and then looked to Faust... Tiny Doctor where is this Awakened... I feel like breaking something... Tribal was so bored with everyone and everything else he was just about to snap and kill someone.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:43 pm

Supreme Leader of the United States of America
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Uncle Sam looked down on Faust, a grimace on his face "Indeed. An Awakened, someone whom has broken free from the World Government System... chances are he's been free for far too long." a small smile broke out on his face as Tribal spoke. This was good, just what he needed "He's probably spread his corruption to everyone he's ever passed. We simply cannot risk letting him corrupt the populace of this city. As such... Tribal, this will be your mission. I want you to kill -everyone- in Scarlet City University... understood...?" the man clasped his hands, his expression stayed completely deadpan as he ordered the deaths of thousands "Kill em' all... let god sort em' out."
____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Son... I WANT YOU to do your country a favor!"
Uncle Sam Theme - Collective Consciousness
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:53 pm

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) - Page 2 Faust13_zps00bef98c

Faust Nightingale
Dr. Faust
"Science is the key--science is the key for the bright future that awaits us...!"

"Ah--Tribal, this seems like a wonderful opportunity for you," Faust turned, giving Tribal a smile that looked more like an acidic smirk--as long as he got to observe his works, then Faust didn't care about the loss of life involved. This seemed like a wonderful experiment to run. "You'll be able to go all out, without restraint, since you've been told to kill everyone...would you mind terribly if I came along to observe...? There are a few hypothesis that I would like to clear up..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Faust's Theme - Science Fiction
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:12 am

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) - Page 2 Younger_Toguro
TRIBAL
Raw Muscle
TRIBAL'S THEME - Frontline

A twisted contorted smile wound its way onto Tribals face... He looked up to Uncle Sam so much disturbing joy in his eyes you could practically see it gleam behind his sun glasses... HmHmHmHmHm... I understand Master Sam... I will kill the awakened and all those he has infected... He was going to do more than just kill everyone... Scarlet City was going to have one less university and one more crater by the time he was done... He looked down at Faust then picked him up with one hand and put Faust on his shoulder... Come Tiny Doctor, you may observe so long as you do not hinder me... Tribal ran out the door holding on to Faust then he leaped several stories into the air jumping over buildings to quickly get to his target...... EXIT TRIBAL & FAUST

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:22 pm

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) - Page 2 Bombshell_zpsd35c26cb
Bombshell
Bonnie Bang
I made Boom Boom, with my Bang Bang, in my BLAM BLAM!!
Bombshell's Theme- What did you do?

"Bye guys! Have fun blowing stuff up...HEY WAIT! THAT'S TOTES MY JOB! FUCKERS!" she yelled, and then she kind of forgot about it later on. "Alright, so I'm bored, what should I do? I wanna blow up stuff and chew bubblegum, but I'm all out of Power Thirst...I like Fizzbitch..." she said, giggling.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:18 am

Scarlet City // Freedom Society Tower (Flashback 3 - 2020) - Page 2 Ad7f418d66739ae97609b7b394f33a8df2c7f411_zps090c5fd2
Velocity
Miles Fox
Velocity continued seething at Tribal, when he heard a voice and Uncle Sam appeared. He turned towards the source of the voice reluctantly. He wished he had Tribal's strength right now, to smash that ugly face in. He smirked as the man's question. Velocity sarcastically saluted Tribal and Faust as the two left
Best of luck, guys.
He was still fuming even after Frankencurls and the brut had left. Velocity turned to Bombshell, watching the woman while she was distracted.  He leaned against a wall, cooling down as he took in the situation. He didn't give a damn what Asura or Tribal thought of him and he knew he wasn't a rapist. Still Tribal was on a mission by himself. He might just get that punch in the face he had waiting for him.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2