Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet City // Apartment 2042 (Extra Flashback 2 - 2020)

2 posters

Go down

Scarlet City // Apartment 2042 (Extra Flashback 2 - 2020) Empty Scarlet City // Apartment 2042 (Extra Flashback 2 - 2020)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:40 pm

Following Black Dragon's successful operation in rescuing Santana's friends, a period of piece reigned. With Black Dragon working on moving its operations to No Man's Land, its operatives were allowed a leave of peace. In this time, several members of Black Dragon were allowed normal lives. Though suspicious, they took this time of peace to rest. Unfortunately, even without a gang of murderous superheroes chasing them down, their lives are far from normal. This is one such example.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // Apartment 2042 (Extra Flashback 2 - 2020) Empty Re: Scarlet City // Apartment 2042 (Extra Flashback 2 - 2020)

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:19 pm

Scarlet City // Apartment 2042 (Extra Flashback 2 - 2020) Layout2_zps2faa2e7f

ROFESSOR OSEPH EAUMONT
oman`s tudies edagogue 

______________________________________________________________________________________

It`d been a week since the attack on SCU.
Joseph had escaped before the full carnage could happen- and the day hadn`t left his thoughts since then. All his students, aside from the ones whom Dave had taken beforehand-- every single one of them was dead. And the worst of it all-- by now, none of their parents would remember them...
He had to be unlucky enough to remember the whole day to begin with. He could have helped... he knew that much-- less people would have died if he stayed behind. But- he ran. With his life being entangled with the worst of Scarlet City`s underworld-- the last thing he wanted to do was leave his daughters alone to deal with all that...
He sat on a couch in the corner of the living room, an open book in his lap and his legs crossed over each other. He couldn`t bring himself to focus on the words in front of him- the only other thought weighing on his shoulders aside from his depressing survivor`s guilt no one else could possibly understand-- was when Dave would be showing up...
His gaze trailed upward, focusing on the blueheaded child whom sat in front of the TV, her face practically pressed against it. Some ancient movie was playing- Joseph guessed James Bond, but he could never be sure anymore. Josephine did her own thing- and he let her. That was apparently the biggest mistake he could have made as a parent. His eldest daughter, Selina-- had gone out of the way to find a friend`s house to stay at for the next couple of days, but Josephine--? She didn`t like people. She couldn`t play nice, couldn`t deal with social situations- it wasn`t her fault, and she probably got it from him, sure-- but... inviting that man into his home was truly a last resort, and Jo had forced him to it. He had to leave for Paradise Bay in a matter of hours- he didn`t want to, but the De Luca Family had ordered it so. If he didn`t appear-- it would be his head. Literally.
Not that Jo or Selina had to know that part...
He wanted to be sure Dave arrived first, not trusting his daughter by herself. Dear god no that would be horrible-- 
Glancing back up at Jo, who still hadn`t so much as blinked away from whatever she was so absorbed in-- Joseph smiled, closing his book before lowering his voice into a more stern tone. That was kind of the only way to get this kid to listen, anyway--
"Josie- back up. You`re, like-- murdering your eyes right now, man,"
"Who needs eyes?"
He snorted, "You do. To see and shit."
"I can`t see if I back up too much..."
"Probably `cause you`re fucking with your eyes so much. Mess them up too badly and the doctor`s gonna just take them..."
"Liar-"
"It`s true. Blind people don`t need eyes, Jo. Doctors are merciless-"
"I`m not blind-"
"Give it time-"
"Shut up-! I can`t hear--"
"This is like your fifteenth time seeing this-"
"Doesn`t matter..."
"Silly and blind-"
"Ugly and old-" 
"Excuse me-?"
This went on for a while. Joseph occasionally looked to the door, enjoying the back and forth going on. He wouldn`t get to do things like this for the next couple of days, anyway...

______________________________________________________________________________________

Professor Beaumont`s theme - Whiskey & Rhapsody

Josephine Beaumont
Little Shit

Scarlet City // Apartment 2042 (Extra Flashback 2 - 2020) Tinyasshit_zps0b973630
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // Apartment 2042 (Extra Flashback 2 - 2020) Empty Re: Scarlet City // Apartment 2042 (Extra Flashback 2 - 2020)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:42 pm

Scarlet City // Apartment 2042 (Extra Flashback 2 - 2020) David_10

Scarlet City // Apartment 2042 (Extra Flashback 2 - 2020) David10
___________________________________________________________________________________________
So as Jo and her father had a nice, father-daughter conversation, the door suddenly unlocked itself. And from it David burst into the apartment, wearing a fez and riding upon an Emu triumphantly "I HAVE RETURNED!" he announced his presence like a king, dropping off his Emu and smiling to Joseph and Jo. His hands on his hips, he grinned to Joseph, fixing his glasses as he leaned forward "How goes it, simpleton? I assume you are leaving now to go to the intellectual wasteland that is Paradise Bay? SURE YOU ARE! Where is my tiny minion? You have NO REASON TO WORRY, this will be a great experience for your child, I shall extol my wisdom to her, when you return I'm sure her intellect shall out-perform yours tenfold! SO FLY MY CHILD! FLY!" The Inquisitor then threw confetti around the room, expecting Joseph to just leave right there and then.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let's play a game...!"
David Theme - Underground Dazzling Star
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:44 pm

Scarlet City // Apartment 2042 (Extra Flashback 2 - 2020) Layout2_zps2faa2e7f

ROFESSOR OSEPH EAUMONT
oman`s tudies edagogue 

So, Jo and Joseph were very much enjoying their father-daughter banter-- and Joseph had just begun to peel his anxious eyes off the door, sliding onto his knees to make his way over to Jo-- when the door unlocked itself.
On instinct- Joseph enveloped his daughter in a tight, protective hold, clearly expecting the worse from the sudden intrusion-- but calmed relatively as the sound of bird feet clacking against the carpeted floor registered with him. He seemed to recognize the sound, glaring over his shoulder at the fellow professor. Jo, meanwhile, struggled to get a good glance at the intruder over her father`s shoulder-- but he was just too tall...!
"jESUS CHRIST DAVE NOT AGAIN--" Joseph stood up to his full height- and Jo remained where she was, momentarily enamored with the feathered emu guest. Joseph approached David, tipping the rim of his hat up to get a clearer view of the man before him. "How`d you get an emu into an apartment complex--?! ...Where`d you get an emu?! Paradise Bay is NOT an intellectual waste land--!" He expected answers to none of these questions, but glared imposingly none the less.
"If you`re black why aren`t you in Africa?!"
"Jo, you can`t just ask people why they`re black. Ugh-- just--" Without further ado, Joseph strutted over to his daughter-- who only minorly struggled as he scooped her off her feet, hurrying over to her room, which happened to be in the hall directly by the entrance. He pushed the door open, dropped her back onto her feet-- and was quick to shut the door again before the smaller bluenette could have a chance of escaping. Her small fists audibly smashed against the door as Joseph spoke, his voice carrying over the nuisance. "Dave, the neighbors already tried callin` child services on me once or twice-- if they see an emu in here, I`m toast. Help me get rid of this thing..." He explained tiredly, a hefty sigh falling from his lips- as he then turned to the befeathered menace, glaring--- and then brought two fingers to rest upon one temple, another two fingers pointed at the creature in a rather familiar pose. Then, he shut his eyes- and slowly, very slowly- a blue puff of transparent energy gathered around his finger tips. Within moments, it wafted down his arm, seeming like more of a thick smoke than anything- and then gradually, the emu began to levitate. With another gesture, Joseph opened the large glass door on the opposing side of the apartment, attempting to shift the emu in that direction. "We toss this out into the streets- that won`t be too outta the norm for Scarlet, yeah...?"  

Professor Beaumont`s theme - Whiskey & Rhapsody

Josephine Beaumont
Little Shit

Scarlet City // Apartment 2042 (Extra Flashback 2 - 2020) Tinyasshit_zps0b973630
[/quote]
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:47 pm

Scarlet City // Apartment 2042 (Extra Flashback 2 - 2020) David_10

Scarlet City // Apartment 2042 (Extra Flashback 2 - 2020) David10
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"I rode it into here. I made one. Paradise Bay makes the Jersey Shore look like Harvard." David answered rather quickly, possibly too fast for Joseph to even hear him properly. Without really paying attention to anything going on around him, David walked around Joseph's living space without so much as giving anyone else another look, just... examining his apartment. He opened just about anything that could be opened, looked into small spaces, and tipped over a glass decoration, breaking it on the floor "Oops- my bad." David then waddled back to the entrance. He shook his head to Joseph, giving him an expression of content "Naw-uh Joseph. That Emu is my family, he's part of me! That'd be like getting rid of Jo for you! Would you throw Jo out into the streets!?" David watched the man lift up his the emu telepathically. Joseph Beaumont was a psychic, and one that David actually thought was a reasonable threat, even believing that if there was a person to finally kill him, it would be Joseph. Of course, at the moment, David wasn't paying attention to that fact, instead he looked to Jo, giving her a cringe-looking face "Urrrrrgggh...." David was trying his best, he was hoping he secretly has the psychic ability yo life Jo up, just to get back at Joseph for doing that to his Emu. Truth be told, David was much more dangerous with this possibility anyways, he loved small flightless birds much more than small children. So chances are if he COULD lift Jo, he'd just be throwing her into walls whilst laughing like a maniac.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let's play a game...!"
David Theme - Underground Dazzling Star
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum