Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:33 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020) - Page 2 Paladi11

Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020) - Page 2 Charle10
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Charles smiled to Xiu as she climbed up "Well you sufficed at distracting the authorities, it was a passable experience I suppose. You could've done better. " he complimented her (Yep, that's what it sounds like when Charles compliments you). He had a neutral expression as she kissed him "I'm getting a restraining order." he replied to her kiss, his words oozing with sarcasm. But then Figaro reminded Charles that he had no idea how to drive a blimp "Oh... I would've figured a man like you would have a blimp license." he replied quite seriously before walking back to the wheel amd taking it back from Figaro "Alright... Figaro... get in touch with Agent Kruger... I fear the Freedom Society will find Mr. Pejoves before us...." he told Luttan before kicking the blimp into autopilot "I've set us on a route to No Man's Land... this city is too hot for us to set up a proper base of operations quite yet..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, The leader of Heavenly Truth, the best Black Dragon has to offer."
Charles Theme- Actors Anteroom

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:54 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020) - Page 2 Tumblr_m964xaitLG1qcdt7qo1_500_zps3ee20cd9
Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020) - Page 2 Cooltext1445679376_zps859b1d06
~______________________________________________________________~

"You're too kind." Xiu said, and followed Charles. She listened to him and what they needed to do. "Yes yes, we do need to contact him. I can do that, if you want Charles." she said, ready to take out her phone from her bra and dial the number.

~______________________________________________________________~
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:31 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020) - Page 2 Figarob_zps92cc218d

Figaro Luttan
Sharply Dressed Gentleman
-------------------------------------
"I'm fairly certain that we can come to an agreement on this, right...? Honestly, I'd really hate to have to fight over it..."
-------------------------------------

"My apologies," Figaro said to Charles as he took the wheel away. Figaro listened to Charles as the man continued speak, the nodded, pulling out his phone from his coat pocket. "Please, allow me," he said to Xiu, giving her a courteous bow before he began dialing. "I'll begin working on getting in touch with him now."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Figaro's Theme - Windmill Hut
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:32 am

Scarlet City // Scarlet City Rooftops (Flashback 2- 2020) - Page 2 Conclu10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum