Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:51 am

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) - Page 2 Asura_10

1st Ranked Assassin
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Asura narrowed her eyes at Xiu "You... I will kill you..." she spoke in a whisper, looking quite annoyed when she spoke Faust's name "You don't get to say his name...!" she spoke in a slightly louder voice "...!" she quickly turned her guns on Xiu, ready to gun her down, only for Santana to come in slashing at her. Asura seemed to be fully prepared for this, as Santana's blade seemed to pass right through the girl, as if his sword were passing through a ghostly image of her. She was then behind Santana, her back turned to him "You're slow..." she whispered, with an arm aimed to his back. However, something seemed wrong, as both her left and right arms were not lifted... rather, the arm holding the gun to Santana's back seemed to be coming from Asura's own back "Die..." and with her last word, she pulled the trigger and fired at Santana.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Just die..."
Asura Theme - Yell "Dead Cell"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:00 am

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) - Page 2 Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_full_1453621_zpsfdbfd6f1

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student
-------------------------------------
"You ever hear the saying, 'My blade's as sharp as my wit,' amigo? No? Well, that'd make sense, since I just made it up now--but it sounds pretty cool, yeah?"

Santana grimaced when he saw that his sword passed right through Asura's image--he wasn't sure if this was some kind of superpower she had been granted by this Faust man, or whether it was some kind of enhanced hologram technology--but he didn't have time to think about that right now, because all too soon, he felt another firearm prodding at his back.
"Not a chance--!" he replied to her as he quickly spun around on his heel, bringing his katana blade up against the tip of Asura's gun, shoving the aim upwards, and making the bullet embed itself into the ceiling before he then brought the katana back down again towards her from it's position in the air.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Santana's Theme - La Distancia Para Un Duelo
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:13 am

1st Ranked Assassin
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Asura's eyes widened as she saw Santana turn to her with incredibly speed "...!" she dashed back when she saw him deflect his bullet, and as Santana slashed at her, the girl stopped his blade with her guns. Santana would have a good sight on the girl now, and her third arm was gone. Before Santana would get a chance to make a second move, Asura seemed to just fade through Santana, moving completely past him in a way that made Asure look like a ghost "Ihre Tage sind gezählt... Black Dragon cannot hope to stand against us..." she whispered to Santana from behind, before pointing both guns at the man and shooting at him from behind a second time, this time with both guns.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Just die..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:08 am

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) - Page 2 Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_full_1453621_zpsfdbfd6f1

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student
"You ever hear the saying, 'My blade's as sharp as my wit,' amigo? No? Well, that'd make sense, since I just made it up now--but it sounds pretty cool, yeah?"

Santana began to turn this time just as Asura began passing through him, and by the time he'd turned around, the girl's firearms were already pointed at him again. He could tell that the height difference here combined with the timing would make ducking nigh impossible--and redirecting both of the guns would be too risky. He had to get around her somehow. He let his right hand leave his katana, gripping onto it tight with his left hand as he reached forward with the right--grabbing at Asura's left arm and tugging himself forward and around her--attempting to throw her behind and past him using the same momentum in the process, too. He distinctly felt a bullet graze his left arm as he executed this, though, and felt his stomach drop--that was way too close for comfort. At this point, he had noticed a pattern, though--the assassin never attacked while she was phasing. That could mean one of two things--either she couldn't attack and phase through things at the same time--or she was simply choosing not to. Still, this could be something he felt he should note...so he figured that he would have to watch more and figure it out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:31 am

1st Ranked Assassin

Asura seemed content with her attack, only for Santana to suddenly grab her "...!?" her eyes widened, showing a subtle expression of shock from Santana's move, that was a risky move. The girl flew through the air, sliding against the floor, only for her to land back on her feet. She then dashed forward towards Santana, once again looking somewhat ghostly in appearance, she dashed to him at full speed, only to stop suddenly right in front of the man, pointing an anti-tank rifle at him "Die..." she whispered, before firing her weapon at Santana point-blank. She seemed to be moving at an incredible speed, her movements were almost supernatural and she seemed to pull out her rifle from nowhere.

"Just die..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:39 pm

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) - Page 2 Tumblr_m964xaitLG1qcdt7qo1_500_zps3ee20cd9
Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) - Page 2 Cooltext1445679376_zps859b1d06
~______________________________________________________________~

Xiu pulled out a pump rifle from under her dress and aimed at Asura. She fired at the woman, knowing she was close to Santana, but she trusted her aim.
"Santana, don't get yourself killed against this woman! We need you alive and well dear. Like some help?" she smirked, glaring at David, making sure he was doing anything stupid.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:59 pm

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana skidded to a halt after having thrown Asura, quickly turning around to face her, only to see that she was quickly bearing down on him again. The anti-tank rifle definitely came as a surprise--was that much firepower really necessary--? It seemed almost impractical in a space such as this--but either way, Santana knew that that gun would tear him apart if its bullets hit him. He had to get rid of it.
As soon as the gun was pointed up at him, he swiftly brought up his leg in a kick that sent the gun off kilter to his left, and the bullet that it shot proceeded to absolutely wreck a filing cabinet in the corner of the room. Gripping his katana in both hands now, he then slashed at not Asura--but the gun itself, hoping to damage it so it couldn't be used.

"Thanks!" he called to Xiu as he heard her. "And don't worry--I don't plan on going down here--!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:11 pm

1st Ranked Assassin

Asura let go of her rifle as soon as Santana kicked at it "...!" a split second after Santana cut it in half, Asura had already pulled out two revolvers again, both directly aimed at his face "You're still too slow...!" she spoke to him, she was just about to pull the triggers, she was shot with such power that the girl ended up flying into a wall. The perpetrator was none other than Xiu, who had managed to get a good shot in on Asura. As a matter of fact, it was at a distance that should have killed the girl. And for a moment, that seemed to be what happened. Asura's body lay there in a puddle of blood. The battle seemed to be over. And at that moment, David got up, looking quite lively "What did I miss...?" he asked, seemingly ignoring the gunshot wound in his back "Oh- did we kill another one? Go teeaaaam-!" David had a habit of managing to survive wounds that should have killed him, he was a very hard man to kill. There wasn't really any reason for it, the guy just seemed to be hard to get rid off, he'd probably live through a building falling on him.

As David got up on his feet, dusting off his pants, he looked to Asura "Two in one day isn't bad... eh...?" except nope, Asura seemed to rise up from the puddle of blood, as if to spite David's words. The girl rose up from the dead, staring up to Santana and Xiu "You cannot kill what is already dead..." she whispered, only for the wall behind her to fall apart. Behind, about a dozen figures, all with long flowing hair and swords. David recognized them well, an expression of shock on his face "You're kidding me..." it was the woman he had just killed... twelve of her, all behind Asura. They were completely outnumbered now. Asura aimed her guns towards the group, and in sync, the twelve Maidens rose their swords "...Can we finish this now...?" David realized at that moment that this was all a trap, not laid out by him, but by the enemy. They played along with his game, hoping one of his superiors would follow, and one of them did. Xiu was here, he knew she was the real target "Santana... we need to get out of here..." David muttered to him, heat building up around his gauntlets.

"Just die..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:27 pm

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) - Page 2 Tumblr_m964xaitLG1qcdt7qo1_500_zps3ee20cd9
Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) - Page 2 Cooltext1445679376_zps859b1d06

Xiu shot a glare at David.
"I am not going to let you go unpunished David. What you did was incredibly stupid! We're leaving now!" except they weren't and suddenly they were outnumbered and shit. Xiu let out a sigh. "David...I am not happy...not...at...all...we're leaving." she backed away, still holding the rifle. "Now I know tension was high darling but...I think we'll be taking our leave...ya?" she looked at the other two.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:03 pm

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana's mind raced as he tried to figure out a way to overcome the attack he was sure would come from the two revolvers that Asura was holding--but then suddenly, the assassin was shot by Xiu, and had fallen to the ground. Santana looked down at the fallen assassin, almost...unable to believe it. After his long, drawn-out battle with Tribal, he couldn't believe that two of the Freedom Society had just been taken out in a matter of minutes...there had to be something else...right?
And he was correct, as he stepped back as Asura rose up from the dead, raising her firearms again. Santana's grip on his katana tightened as the wall blasted open, revealing the several Maidens behind Asura, and Santana backed up along with Xiu and David. As Xiu suggested that they leave, Santana replied to her without taking his eyes off of their enemies,

"Sounds like a plan...we're far too outnumbered here..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:04 pm

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) - Page 2 David_10

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) - Page 2 David10
Asura seemed to get a bit angered by Xiu's words, as she seemed to show a hint of determination in her ghostly eyes "You're not going anywhere..." she spoke to Xiu, ready to fire. David on the other hand, didn't even seem to care about the fact that there were 13 Freedom Society members in front of them "Ah well- it may be a bit difficult to get out of this one... no?" he asked Xiu, taking off his sunglasses to look at the Maidens, yes, they were in fact exactly the same in appearance to teh woman he killed only a few minutes ago "Clones...? Damn... why'd it have to be clones..." he muttered under his breathe. David eventually took a step forward, placing himself in between the Black Dragon group and the Freedom Society "Xiu.... Santana... I can hold them off... you two should make a run for it..."
"Let's play a game...!"
David Theme - Underground Dazzling Star
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:20 pm

"You? By yourself? Hold them off? Don't tell me you're going to kill yourself because I asked you scrub toilets." Xiu was joking, but not she stopped. "David, you cannot be serious. You'll be swiss cheese." but being a leader meant sacrifices had to be made. She knew there was no other choice for Santana and herself. "Santana...get in the car...we need to go now." she started backing away herself.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:28 pm

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana didn't let his eyes leave the threat that was in front of them, but listened closely as David and Xiu talked--and before long, it was clear how this was going to go down. As Xiu began to back up, he began to do so as well, keeping a tight grip on his weapon and not letting his guard down--for the most part. He did let his eyes drift to David for a moment, wondering just how the man intended to hold off 13 people for even long enough for them to get to the car, let alone back to the base...but, it had to be done. Without a word, he backed out of the room, then quickly made a break for the car, shoving his katana back into its sheathe, but keeping that handy, as he jammed himself into the passenger's seat.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:33 pm

David looked unnerved, just glaring at his enemies as Xiu spoke "You don't understand ma'am... I have no intention of killing myself... you see... I can do this...!" David's fists suddenly heated up further, fire erupting over his fists before he punched the ground in front of him, creating a fire wall in front of Asura and the Maidens. He didn't expect them to be put off by the wall for long, but if gave them time "Mistress Xiu... now would be the time to leave..." he muttered, before running off himself to the car. Asura seemed quite affected by the fire, her eyes widening as she saw the flames before her, she fell to her knees, before fainting. The Maidens however did not seem too affected by the flames, as they ran straight through the fire and flames, their bodies burnt but their willpower pushing them towards their Target. David jumped onto the roof of the car, his fists cooling down "They're still coming at us...!"
"Let's play a game...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:37 pm

"We're leaving now!" Xiu said and got into the car, turning it on and screeching out of there, then deciding it was a good idea to close the door. She put on her seatbelt and made a break for the streets, turning onto the highway. She opened the sun roof. "Get in moron." she said, "I got to say I'm impressed, but still mad. We're returning to the base...the long way but still." she looked at Santana. "You okay darling?" she asked him.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:47 pm

David seemed quite comfortable on the roof, hanging onto it like a squirrel on a car "..." he put his sunglasses back on, and just stared onward as the car drove on. That was, until Xiu told him to get in the car "Okay..." he replied quite simply, before rolling right into the car. That seemed easy enough. It seems that they had lost the Freedom Society, most likely, they would have to get out of here quickly or the police drones would arrive though. That wouldn't be good, not at all "We need to get off the radar soon..."
"Let's play a game...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:56 pm

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

"I'm alright..." Santana nodded to Xiu when she asked if he was well. His arm was bleeding a little bit from where one of Asura's bullets had grazed him, but that was nothing compared to what could have happened...if that battle had gone on for much longer, it could've meant serious trouble...and that was even without all of the Maiden clones. And Santana really had no doubt in his mind that that wasn't the last he was going to see of that assassin girl, either...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:09 pm

"We'll be off radar......now." went into an ally and into a tunnel in that ally, seeing it close after her. "We're out...returning to base now." she said, and drove into the tunnel for some time until they got back to base. (exit, Santana, David)

[/quote]
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:14 pm

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) - Page 2 Paladi11

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) - Page 2 Charle10
__________________________________________________________________________________________

As the car drove into the tunnel, Xiu and the others would hear Charles' voice on Xiu's communicator "Xiu... this is Charles..." that should have been obvious, his voice stood out quite a bit "I've located Mario and Lucila... I'm sending you their coordinates now..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, The leader of Heavenly Truth, the best Black Dragon has to offer."
Charles Theme- Actors Anteroom

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:15 pm

Scarlet City // 1st Bank of Scarlet City (Flashback 6) - Page 2 Conclu10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2