Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet City // US Military Lab (Flashback 12)

4 posters

Go down

Scarlet City // US Military Lab (Flashback 12) Empty Scarlet City // US Military Lab (Flashback 12)

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:50 pm

Dr. Pyotr Wissenchaft... he's widely regarded as one of the world's greatest geniuses, only second to Doctor Faust. In a world without freedoms, he's forced to work for the military, charged with creating an army of super soldiers. With a growing rebellion against both The Trust and Uncle Sam... he may be their only hope of defeating seemingly unbeatable odds. Santana is left in charge with freeing the doctor, alone.
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // US Military Lab (Flashback 12) Empty Re: Scarlet City // US Military Lab (Flashback 12)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:28 am

Scarlet City // US Military Lab (Flashback 12) 1117
♛-__________________________________________________________________________________-♛

"Hmmm... fascinating...!" Pyotr examined a vial of blood, upon dripping a chemical into it... it turned as black as coal. "So it is true... you have the Killer Gene..." Dr. Wissenchaft placed the vial on his desk as he looked up to the small blonde before him "So... according to reports your name is... Kraven Dragovich...?" he asked as he wrote on a notepad. The small blonde nodded silently, he hadn't spoken a word since entering this base "Now I warn you... the Supersoldier program has not be successful thus far... only one test subject has survived the process thus far..." Edmund Ross, to be exact, currently serving in China putting down a rebellion.

"Well I suppose my warning falls on deft ears anyways... after all... you already signed the waver..." Pyotr donned a sadistic smile as he spoke those words, he couldn't care less about this boy anyways, he already has his blood. He was merely livestock to Pyotr, he was a resource to be used "I am sure if Doctor Faust was here he'd say something about those words... too bad he isn't... Kihihihihi...~"

♛-__________________________________________________________________________________-♛

Pyotr's Theme - Highlander
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // US Military Lab (Flashback 12) Empty Re: Scarlet City // US Military Lab (Flashback 12)

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Scarlet City // US Military Lab (Flashback 12) Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_600_1010172_zps828a4421

Santana Pejoves
Fighter For a Free World
-------------------------------------
"This world is changing soon--we're not about to let just anyone do what they want with it!"

Santana's steps were silent and swift as he moved his way down the halls of the facility, avoiding guards at every turn. The only tie he'd been forced to engage one, he had managed to take him by surprise, knocking the man out before he could sound the alarm. Now, as he moved through the facility, he felt as though he must be getting close to his goal--the target, Pyotr Wissenchaft. If this man could help them, then Santana knew that he had no choice but to get the man out of there. Still...if there was a chance that Yuri would be there...
He had been disabling the security cameras as he went, delivering them each a swift slash with his katana at its stem, catching the device before it fell to the ground, then placing them down. It would only be a matter of time before somebody noticed that and came to check on it, however...so he had limited time. As Santana began to hear voices down the hall, he slowed slightly, his grip on his katana tightening slightly. He moved up to the doorframe, just barely peeking around and into the room--and spotting both Pyotr--and Yuri. Santana's brow furrowed as he caught sight of the blonde--he had been hoping to avoid Yuri. He didn't need to deal with stressing out over his best friend having gone to the dark side at a time like this. He paused there at the doorway, then, trying to puzzle out how he was going to covertly get Pyotr out of that room without notifying Yuri of the fact that Santana himself was there. What could he do...? Wait for Yuri to have to pee-? Who knew how long that would take--crazy people probably have erratic peeing schedules--could he maybe try to distract Yuri with something...? But how? He sighed quietly as he realized the fact that...he really didn't have many plausible ways of doing this. At least not that he could think of. He was a business major samurai thing, dammit, not a strategist! But luckily, he did have one more back-up plan--he had brought a disguise with him. As a bit of a fail-safe. So, since he wanted to be safe from failing, he quickly stripped out of his clothes right there in the hallway, changing into his totally discreet and not conspicuous at all disguise. He wasn't totally sure if it was very convincing, though, so he let his hair down. YES. PERFECT.
Once he was totally disguised, he figured that there wasn't much point in waiting anymore--so he went ahead and leapt into the doorway.

"GENTLEMEN--!"

Scarlet City // US Military Lab (Flashback 12) Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_600_760182_zps6e9e7330

This disguise was so flawless. Who would ever guess...that a Cuban samurai...would disguise themselves as a samurai...?! PURE GENUIS.
Santana struck a dramatic pose, pointing his blade in Yuri and Pyotr's direction before speaking, putting an overly dramatic flair on his voice--and proceeding to butcher together English, Spanish, and Japanese:

"hOLA,,,oRE NO...nAME,,,wA,,,,sANTA,,,pAJAMAS,,,,aND I AM HERE,,,tO SAVE,,,tHE DOCTOR,,,scientist,,,thing--?" As he was giving his speech, he was slowly inching forwards, hoping that the sheer stupidity of all of this would at the very least keep them confused enough for him to get closer while he spoke. "tHE DARKNESS,,,iN YOUR KOKORO,,,iS NO BUENO,,,,bLONDE MAN WHO I COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF--yOU'RE IN SOME SHADY SHIT NOW,,,mAYBE YOU SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO YOUR SUPER COOL FRIEND,,,sANTANA,,,wHO IS COMPLETELY NOT ME,,,eVER,,,yEAH--uh--yeah. This is mine now." With that, Santana just kind of rushed forward and did his best to kind of just pick up Pyotr and run back out the door--this was flawless, yes--except for the fact that an alarm started going off and it was at that moment that Santana began questioning his choices--

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Santana's Theme - La Distancia Para Un Duelo
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:06 am

Scarlet City // US Military Lab (Flashback 12) Bombshell_zpsd35c26cb
Bombshell
Bonnie Bang
I made Boom Boom, with my Bang Bang, in my BLAM BLAM!!
Bombshell's Theme- What did you do?

"HIIIIIIIIIII!" Bonnie yelled and touched the ground in front of Santana, and caused an explosion to happen. It was mostly to stop Santana from escaping with the science man, but she got a bit carried away. "Hi hi! So like, I'm here, and you're gonna put that science man down kay? Cause like, he's cool and gave me a cookie yesterday. SO BITCH PLZ!" she looked like she was gonna wrestle him or something. But then waved at Kraven "HIIIIIII KRAY KRAY!"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:53 am

Pyotr seemed to drop his focus on Kraven as he turned to his door as a... samurai... entered the room? Even Pyotr seemed somewhat off put by the man... but he definitely fit the description David gave him. For months he was planning his defection from Uncle Sam, he was told to stay by until he was confronted by a man whom fit Santana's description by Krueger. "Bomb lady." Pyotr spoke rather bluntly, hoping Santana would immediately get that Bombshell was totally going to blow shit up because of him. Surely enough there she was blowing shit up, Wissenchaft let out a sigh "Told you. Bomb lady. I kinda like her though- she's cool-"

Meanwhile Kraven kind of just shot an amused smile towards Santana, he put on a good show, that was for sure. Unfortunately Kraven did nothing else but that... he was after all here on a mission for The Trust and he couldn't afford to blow his cover. He just shot a nod to Santana and leaned back against a wall away from Bombshell's explosion as the scene heated up, this was going to be fun to watch.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:16 am

Scarlet City // US Military Lab (Flashback 12) Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_600_760182_zps6e9e7330

Santana Pejoves
Fighter For a Free World
"This world is changing soon--we're not about to let just anyone do what they want with it!"

"Shit--! Not you again!" Santana exclaimed as Bombshell made her appearance, skidding to a halt in order to avoid her explosion. He quickly put down Pyotr, shoving him off to the side a bit, partially to get him out of the way of the explosion and partially out of sheer frustration. This man didn't even seem like he wanted saving...just what was this? This wasn't fault information that David had gotten, was it? After all, the man seemed to have been speaking badly of that Dr. Faust man... Santana glared down Bombshell--but his expression quickly morphed into one more of irritation than anything. "Damn. I forgot that you were annoying as all hell..." Santana spared a glance over at Yuri, seeing that the blonde didn't seem to intend to interfere. He looked back to Bombshell, then, sliding himself into a ready stance, one that would be easy to move from if he had to. "Alright, listen up before you shriek at me anymore, chica. We can do this the easy way--or the hard way. Either way, Wissenchaft is coming with me. You might think you're tough shit, but I've fought you before, and I'm still here!" He seemed to fall quiet for a moment, as if trying to formulate a plan--then he smiled, seemingly having something in mind. "That's right...I'm not leaving until I get who I came for. So, if you're not leaving until I leave...either we work out an agreement, or I kick your ass until you leave. Comprende?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:48 am

Bombshell
Bonnie Bang

"You talk too much. TAG YOUR IT CEILING!" she smacked the ceiling and it suddenly exploded, all the debris heading toward Santana's head. "Lol so, science man is dong things that are super cool face, and like, he needs to not be with you. You're gay." she said, and then smacked her butt once and shook it at Santana. "I like apples...WHEEEEE!" she touched the debris, and that started to explode too. Bonnie liked exploding things.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:16 am

Scarlet City // US Military Lab (Flashback 12) 318

Pyotr maintained a rather neutral expression as he was put down "Oh dear... he seems to be having a fair amount of trouble..." Pyotr spoke as he fixed his glasses and stood up on his feet. He lifted his hand up into the air, and a portal opened above it. From it, a gun dropped into his hand "Excuse me Mr. Samurai... allow me to help..." he spoke in a calm voice as he walked over to his desk grabbing a bag of almonds. This was a rather odd choice... and then he opened the bag and dropped one into the barrel of the gun "I'm going to take a walk now miss- please stand aside..." he spoke, a sudden malicious smile on his face as he cocked the gun and fire. The almond literally shot forward... before a portal appeared in front of the trajectory before it hit her. A new portal then opened up to her side, and from it the almond shot towards the side of her body. It was going at a speed where it could easily tear through her body as well.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:33 am

Santana Pejoves
Fighter For a Free World

Santana sighed in irritation as Bombshell went ahead and blew up part of the ceiling. Well, that kind of lent itself to his plan..? Sort of--? Either way, he dodged out of the way, and was trying to figure out a new way of attack--when suddenly, Pyotr said that he would help. Santana cast a confused glance Pyotr's way while Bombshell was busy...smacking her butt--? And something about apples--
Either way, Santana's eyes widened as Pyotr fired off almonds Bombshell's way--and realized that this was probably the key to beating her. Long ranged weapons. Considering that he didn't really want his sword blowing up in his face, this was probably a better idea. He gave Pyotr a meaningful look--as if to say that he would try to herd Bombshell into any further attacks.

"Hey, chica!" Santana called to Bombshell, running towards her but being careful to not get too close--he was just trying to distract her. "You don't impress me much! I'm not really into crazy chicks, alright? So quit shaking your behind at me and get serious!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:42 am

Bombshell
Bonnie Bang

"YOU'RE UGLY AND GAY!" and then an almond went right through her. "OOWIE!" she crumpled over and kind of stopped moving. "Owie...OWWWIEEEEEE!" she started to touch everything. All the walls and everything. Things were not exploding everywhere. Walls, tables, paper, Santana's shoe. Basically, a lot of stuff was exploding everywhere.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:58 pm

Pyotr let out a neutrally flabbergasted "Huh..." as Bonnie decided to blow up... just about everything. Pyotr just shrugged and walked out from one of the walls she had JUST blown up "Come on Mr. Samurai... let us leave before more arrive..." Pyotr threw his shotgun and bag of almonds into the air, which was soon eaten away by a portal "Like it...? I call it Hyperspace Arsenal... just like- don't try and teleport people through it- I tried to use my five-assed monkey as a test subject... I never heard form it again-" as more shit behind them blew up, Pyotr began to walk slightly faster and out into the corridors "Hmmm..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:03 pm

Santana Pejoves
Fighter For a Free World

"Seriously?!" Santana exclaimed when Bombshell blew up pretty much everything--including his right shoe, which he quickly kicked off before it exploded. He grimaced slightly, kicking off his other shoe and sending the sandal hurtling towards Bombshell's face, before quickly turning and joining Pyotr--who only seemed to be walking while trying to get away, for whatever reason. He followed Pyotr out through the hole in the wall into the hallway, listening to what Pyotr had to said on the Hyperspace Arsenal--which actually sounded really cool--but then Pyotr brought up a monkey with five butts. "Aaaand on that note--" Santana proceeded to pick up Pyotr in a fireman's carry with his free arm, running down the hall barefoot, trying to put as much distance between Bombshell and them as he could. "I don't know if she'll be moving after that, but if she comes after us, shoot at her again!" Right now, Santana just had to focus on getting them out of there before Bombshell brought the entire place down.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Bombshell
Bonnie Bang

And then the sound of distant explosions. Seems like someone was up and running again, and was catching up due to explosions.
"SLOW DOWN! I NEED TO KICK YOU WITH MY ENERGY LEGS!" she yelled, blood going everywhere due to the wound. She was still exploding everything, pretty much, but you know. It was whatever to her. "HEY SCIENCE GUY! COME BACK! I'LL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND!!"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:39 pm

Pyotr's eyes widened just a little bit as he was suddenly picked up "Also on that note, government cut my funding for the creation of a race of five-assed monkies... I can't wait to be free of them..." hopefully that wasn't the reason he was defecting to Santana's side, because if so, that was very weird. He nodded in agreement to Santana when he said to shoot Bombshell if she came into sight... AAAAAND she came into sight "I got this..." he spoke in a low voice as Hyperspace Arsenal opened and dropped the shotgun and almonds into his hands. He tried his best to aim whilst being carried by Santana (Which was very bad) and loaded the gun with an almond, firing it at her, a series of portals opened up, sending the almond through a series of different trajectories before actually heading towards Bonnie. AND THEN... he did it five more times.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:35 pm

Santana Pejoves
Fighter For a Free World

"You know, I kinda feel worse for the monkeys than for your funding--" Santana muttered quietly--then suddenly, Bombshell was catching up to them in a burst of explosions. Katana in one hand, Pyotr up on his shoulder being held by his other arm, Santana couldn't do much but just keep running. He heard the gunshots going off as Pyotr attacked Bombshell, and did his best to try to not jostle the scientist too much--because with those portals tossing nuts around, a misfire could never be a good thing. "Does she ever quit--?! Hey, Doc, try aiming for her legs! Maybe she'll let up on chasing us if she can't run!" Santana skidded around a corner, doing his best to head back towards the entrance of the facility. He had looked at the map of this place plenty of times--so he was pretty sure he could find the way out. He was about 80% sure that this was the right way. Yes. Good.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:47 am

Bombshell
Bonnie Bang

"OW OW OW OW OW! ALMODS ARE NOT MY FRIENDS ANYMORE!" she was slowing down, the shots entering her body and she making no real resistance against them. She wasn't going to give up easily though. She stopped, picked up a piece of debris, and threw it at Santana and Science Man, making it explode close to them. However, it kind of blocked her from them too for a bit of time. She started to run after them again.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:31 pm

Pyotr let out a sigh when he heard Bombshell, and then Santana "Yeah yeah I'm trying... man... if only Hyperspace Arsenal worked on humans... last time I tried that on a person they ended up turning into a five-assed monkey..." and thus the origin of the five-assed monkey was explained. Pyotr managed to do some damage on Bombshell apparently, but not enough to stop her. Fortunately, she kind of did their job for them when the rubble she threw kind of ended up getting in their way more so than it really hurt them. "Did it." Pyotr spoke proudly, taking credit for what Bombshell had just done. Soon after, the ceiling in front of them blew open and a ladder fell down through it. "I'm here! Get on!" David's voice called out from a loudspeaker, it seemed their getaway vehicle had arrived.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:37 pm

Santana Pejoves
Fighter For a Free World

Santana really didn't understand this man's obsession with five-assed monkeys. All he could really do was hope that whatever their plan to save Dr. Faust was, it didn't have anything to do with these five-assed monkeys, because Santana had no desire at all to ever lay eyes upon a five-assed monkey. It sounded horrifying.
He felt the hallway behnid him rock with the blast of the debris that Bombshell threw towards them, and he only just barely managed to keep his footing. It was at that moment that the ceiling in front of them blew up, and a ladder came down through it--Santana was worried at first, but luckily, it was actually David there to pick them up.

"Do me a favor and hold on, Doc!" Santana told Pyotr before quickly using both hands to sheathe his katana, then steadying the scientist upon his shoulder again before going for the ladder and scrambling up it. As they finally got up and into the getaway vehicle, Santana let the doctor down and paused to catch his breath. "Good timing. Now let's get out of here before she throws any more exploding rocks at us--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:20 am

Scarlet City // US Military Lab (Flashback 12) David_10

Scarlet City // US Military Lab (Flashback 12) David10
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Pyotr fixed his glasses, it was finally all over "Likewise..." he spoke in a dull voice. Only moments later David walked out form the cockpit, a smile on his face "Well shit... you actually did it-" David nervously scratched the back of his head "Honestly I was already preparing some plans for how I'd do this when you died- but it's good to know that you lived-" he spoke, also fixing his glasses. Both Pyotr and David looked at each other, but neither really said a single word. David just let out a "Hmph..." before returning to the cockpit. Pyotr, on the other hand, stood up on his face and bowed to Santana "Thanks... don't mind him... he's just jealous of my intellect is all... well... you got me out of there. Now I may continue my experiments without Uncle Sam's ethics getting in the way. Because of this... I owe you... so how about it... what do you have to gain from all of this... what's your plan...?" one had to truly question a man whom was apparently too ethically questionable for the guy that brainwashed the planet, it said a lot about the doctor's standards. However David did say this guy would help their cause immensely, so Santana would have to learn to work with this guy.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let's play a game...!"
David Theme - Underground Dazzling Star
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:15 pm

Santana Pejoves
Fighter For a Free World

Santana shot David a look when the man said that he'd thought he wouldn't make it, crossing his arms across his chest. He didn't really say much, just shrugging a bit, then watching the other two stare at each other. After David had left and Pyotr asked his question, Santana replied,
"It's not so much what I've got to gain...I'm more worried about other people. I'm just out to make the world a better place, but--plenty of people probably say that. Right now the plan is to free Dr. Faust and try to get a leg up on the situation. Other than that, I feel like we're mostly planning as we go..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:24 pm

Pyotr flopped to the floor and just kind of stayed there staring up at Santana "The hair guy huh...? His creations always seemed to cause a lot of trouble... in my opinion they always suffered from only having one ass however... they are flawed beings-" Dr. Wissenchaft then sort of just stayed there not saying a word, as if what he just said was supposed to have some sort of impactful meaning to Santana. "Anyways..." Pyotr spoke, clearing his throat awkwardly "I believe David can hack into the Freedom Society's base to give us access to it... I believe I can create some pheromones to keep the civilians and guards distracted... they won't even be aware of our existence... as for you... you... can cut stuff... with your sword... yeah." and Asura could shoot stuff with her guns, but Pyotr hadn't heard about her yet "Sounds like a plan...?" he asked, slipping his hands into his pockets and pulling a live snake from it.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:52 pm

Santana Pejoves
Fighter For a Free World

So first Santana kind of stared at the snake that Pyotr had pulled out of his pocket, wondering if that had come from the hyperspace arsenal, or if it had just been in there.
"R-Right, yeah--" he spoke after a moment in reply. "Either way, Asura said that Faust could help...and, yeah...that sounds pretty legit..." Santana wasn't really focusing--he was kind of just staring at the snake. Yes, he could indeed cut stuff. That was his specialty. After a moment, he moved forward, grabbing the snake and heading towards the door of the craft. "No snakes on the plane--bad stuff happens when snakes are in planes--didn't you ever see that old movie--" He paused, weighing the merit of opening the door, then went back over to Pyotr and shoved the snake back into the man's pocket.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:56 pm

Scarlet City // US Military Lab (Flashback 12) Conclu10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down