Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8)

+2
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) Empty Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:42 pm

The Scarlet City Docks, the section of the city used for trade, ships leave and dock in this land. Yet, it is also filled with hundreds of homeless men and women, forever forgotten by a so called "just-society". It is dark, cold, and Disney Suplicy has been on the run from the government for days now. At every turn, she is being watched, Uncle Sam sees her every move, every path she takes is followed by the agent of the government. Now, in the docks, Disney seems to have finally found a refuge... little does she know she's still being followed...
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) Empty Re: Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8)

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:52 pm

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) 7a724b64-6779-4485-bccf-546dd0fec2e0_zpsc084f39a

Disney Suplicy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Having ditched Mario the first chance she got, Disney knew she was in trouble as she tried to find some place to hide. She huddled among the homeless, barely hiding her disgust and fear as she felt them ogling her nice clothes and clean skin; this was no place for a bourgeois such as herself, but she knew she had no choice. Hugging herself tightly, she picked at her recently manicured fingernails, no longer taking the time to admire the color that oh-so-stylishly matched her outfit; instead she looked around her warily, her heart skipping a beat whenever she heard footsteps approaching. How had she even gotten here? How had so much changed in such a small period of time?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Not Manchee on Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) Empty Re: Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:56 pm

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) Kraven14

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) Yuri_p10
Lazy Student
___________________________________________________________________________________________

And as if he were a poor jump scare from a horror movie, Yuri suddenly dropped down in front of Disney, waving to her "Hey!" he had been on a crate towering above her, and he had been following her from the university this whole time. Yuri slipped his hands right into his pockets, looked down on the girl "I finally caught up...! Man... you were fast! Hey- it's me! Not sure if you remember or not... kinda- maybe?" he asked, before his eyes suddenly widened "OUCH!" Yuri fell on his side, rubbing his leg, which had apparently been damaged from that jump he made from the crate to Disney "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCK RGAR HURT-!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"I SERIOUSLY don't get what's going on!"
Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:08 pm

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) 7a724b64-6779-4485-bccf-546dd0fec2e0_zpsc084f39a

Disney Suplicy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disney's immediate reaction to Yuri's jump scare was to punch him. Luckily for him, he was short, so her fist whizzed over his head and gave her time to register who it was that had scared her. With a sigh of relief, she unclenched her fists and allowed herself to relax the slightest bit, though she still pulled the blonde further into a shadow.

"Shhh!"

She hissed to him as he cursed in pain; she just sort of dragged the blonde to one side and placed her hand over his mouth before getting closer to talk to him in a hushed tone.

"You need to be quiet! They might still be close..."

She took another quick look around, hoping no one had noticed the disturbance, then looked back at Yuri, allowing herself to offer him a smile smile.

"You followed me..? I'm actually...relieved. A bit creeped out...but at this point it's more about the relief. I thought I'd have to keep running on my own."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:37 pm

Lazy Student
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri's eyes literally widened in shock as he saw Disney's fist fly right past him "Oh...-!" Yuri kind of looked terrified at the girl as she kept talking, simply staring at her chest as she spoke. After she finished, he replied "Wuh-? YEAH! YEAH! I'm here to help... I saw what happened... with the big guy...! I can help!" he told her, standing back on his feet "Very sorry for the scare... I wasn't thinking things through!" Yuri looked around at the different paths in the docks, looking for anything dangerous. Only hobos. One naked one too. Ew. But no threats "So- I have an idea! I think we should leave the country! Go to... uh...-" Yuri suddenly pulled a map out from a pocket "CANADA! Yeah...-!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Disney Suplicy

Disney wasn't sure exactly how Yuri would be able to help, but she knew that just having someone she recognized with her would be enough to keep her calm, so that was good.

"It's fine..just try not to jump at people when they're surrounded by hobos. Is that one-?"

Yes, that hobo was definitely naked. Amazingly, she wasn't surprised. Living in Brazil, she had seen many naked hobos...and other types of hobos. Basically, a lot of hobos. Averting her eyes, she listened to Yuri's suggestions...to move to Canada.

"Canada...? I mean... I love Canada and all, I almost went to study there, but...is fleeing the country really necessary? Will it even HELP? I mean these people...they could have connections everywhere..."

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:01 pm

Lazy Student

Yuri scratched the back of his nervously when Disney asked if moving to Canada would actually help "Eh... no... no! Not... really... I mean... the United States kinda rules the WHOLE WORLD now... so Canada... is kind of... like- exactly the same. So no. We're kinda screwed. OH OH! HOW ABOUT WE DRESS LIKE LLAMAS!? The cops won't recognize us if we're llamas! Right...!?" Yuri was absolutely sure he had a good idea there.

Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:09 pm

Disney Suplicy

Disney sort of just...stared at Yuri for a second when he gave his next brilliant suggestion.

"...Llamas?"

This boy needed some serious help. Like right now. It was pretty important that he get help soon.

"So I see the potential in using DISGUISES, yeah! Not so much the...foreign animals. We could always just...pretend to be hobos. No one questions hobos.."

She tried seeing the good part of Yuri's strange plans...and getting a disguise was actually pretty smart. They could work with that. But what then? Just hide forever? There had to be something they could do..

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:16 pm

Lazy Student

Yuri didn't seem to really have a reaction to Disney shooting down his llamas idea. He was sure that'd be a cool idea, oh well. Well, her own idea was to dress up as a hobo, yeah, that made sense too "Oh- okay! Hobos yeah! So like- should we just punch the hobos and steal the stuff? I call the one with the cool hat...! You... you can get punch the-" Yuri looked around "THE NAKED HOBO! YE! You can be the naked hobo. that is a good idea. Yes." Yuri nodded "Man there are a lot of hobos... why so many hobos...?"

Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:44 pm

Disney Suplicy

Disney wasn't sure she wanted to beat up a bunch of hobos for their clothes...but that seemed like the way to go, at this point. Until Yuri said the thing. Should she be punching him or blushing and taking this as a compliment?

"...OR. OR."

She kicked his shin. Violence it was. At least she laughed after it, showing that she wasn't actually angry.

"YOU can be the naked hobo and I'LL take the hat hobo~"

She needed to be doing the hat thing...unless that would give her away because she already did the hat thing now!

"But...I don't wanna hurt them. I mean...our clothes are way better anyway, one of them is bound to want a switch, right..?"

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:49 pm

Lazy Student

Yuri gave Disney a thumbs up as she repeated or "Yeah? Yeah?" kick, ouch. Yuri was on the floor whining again "OUCH- MY SHIN! WHY YOU DO THIS!?" he screeched, rolling around the floor. And then he was better, because wow he was going to be hurt a lot, and he had too much energy "Okay fine we can just beat up two hat hobos-!" he told Disney, then ran off. He did NOT listen to her last sentence, at all. As a matter of fact he was pretty sure she was all for the hobo violence and ran off before listening to her "HEY HOBOS! I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!" he yelled, before throwing a punch, which hit the hobo in the chest and... did nothing. The Hobo then immediately punched Yuri in the face. Then again to knock him down, then another hobo popped up and started stomping on him, the original joined in on the stomping too. Within a few seconds, a horde of hobos was beating on Yuri savagely "OUCH! OUCH! THIS WAS A BAD IDEA! THIS WAS A BAD IDEA! HOBOS ARE VICIOUS! HELP! THIS WAS A VERRRY BAD IDEA!" he cried out.

Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:00 pm

Disney Suplicy

"No, don't hit them! They're stronger than you thi-"

Yuri was being attacked by the horde of hobos before Disney could finish warning him. She approached slowly, like one approaching a pack of lions while feeding, and called to Yuri.

"Don't look them in the eye! Just show submission!"

She then proceeded to shush the hobos, placing a hand on one hobo's back and another hand on the other, ignoring the initial curses spat at her and continuing the calming shushing.

"It's okay...he can't hurt you..."

She cooed, and amazingly...the hobos calmed down. She did this to hobo after hobo, until all the hobos that had been attacking Yuri were now looking at her curiously.

"Sorry about my friend...he's learnt his lesson. We'll leave you alone now, but...take this."

Reaching into her pocket she took out a pouch filled with coins and tossed it over to them. Disney seemed to know a lot about dealing with hobos. She then turned to Yuri, sitting on her heels and checking that he was still alive.

"I told you NOT to hurt them.. Are you okay?"

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Lazy Student

By the time the hobos were cleared, Yuri was just rolled up in a ball cradling himself, his eyes widened and full of fear for his life. He'd seen things, he'd seen things.... once he heard Disney's voice, he slowly looked to her, still looking quite terrified "T-they weren't human..." he spoke in a mutter, managing to get up on his feet "I could swear I thought I was going to die..." he spoke under his breathe "O-okay... so... what plan do we try now... beating up hobos is not a plan... it was a very bad plan..."

Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:22 pm

Disney Suplicy

Disney put her arms around Yuri, rubbing his back as he muttered. The guy was scarred...

"No no, no more beating up hobos.."

She did some of the shushing on Yuri, because the calming technique had worked on the hobos, so it might work on him. There was still the more important question though: what were they going to do now? The universe seemed to be warning them against disguises..maybe running away and hiding really was what they were going to have to resort to.

"We can just hide here, with the hobos.. Or hide somewhere else with OTHER hobos. Generally, hobos are good people to hide with, you can hide under their piles of blankets and broken mattresses when trouble comes!"

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:27 pm

Lazy Student

Yuri stood there... listening to what Disney had to say. Really, at this point he knew his poor decision making skills would be the end of him. So he focused on just listening to her and hoping she had a good idea. Unfortunately, Yuri's attention deficit problem literally resulted in him being distracted by a clown. A hobo dressed like a clown walked by and Yuri immediately stopped paying attention to Disney, instead staring at the clown. He then walked away from Disney again "Hey look its a clown! Maybe the clown can-!" the clown hobo then promptly tried to mug Yuri, resulting in the exact same situation as before, but with clown hobos instead.

Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:40 pm

Disney Suplicy

Disney sensed Yuri's attention fading and turned to see what he was looking at...a clown hobo.

"Yuri do you REALLY want to mess with hobos again..?"

Of course he was mugged by the clown hobo. Why would he possibly think that anything else would happen?

"DAMMIT YURI!"

The shushing didn't work so great with the clown hobos...they were more vicious. One of them lashed out at her, leaving a scratch on her face, so Disney focused on wriggling under the mass of clown hobos to fish Yuri out, dragging him away from the horde. She propped him up against a wall and shook her head at him.

"What am I going to do with you...?"

She had to throw rocks at the clown hobos that followed after, but lots of them hadn't even noticed that what they were initially attacking was actually gone, they had just gone on fighting each other; stealing wigs, pulling on red noses, etc.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:34 am

Lazy Student

Yuri was once again left with a terrified expression on his face when he was rescued from the hobo clowns "I... I hate clowns..." he muttered, completely sure he was never going to forget that one time he was mugged by a hobo clown. He managed to weakly get on his feet again, off the wall, and looked to Disney with a tired expression on his face "Okay don't take this in a creepy way but wow without you I'm as good as dead..." he commented, picking up a stick and using it as a cane to walk "Well- at least no one is trying to kill me anymore... my day could be worse-"

Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:44 am

Disney Suplicy

Disney nodded at Yuri sympathetically, the dude seemed pretty shaken. Oh well, it probably wasn't gonna be anything too serious. Not like he was gonna hold on to it and dedicate his life to killing clowns in the future or anything, right? She chuckled as the blonde confessed that he'd be as good as dead without her.

"Living as far south as I have, you learn a few tricks!"

She commented, since she really wouldn't have known how to react to the hobo attack had she not experienced similar events in the past. Now Yuri was saying the thing... And Disney was pretty superstitious, so she quickly covered his mouth with her hand again.

"Dammit, don't say that! Never comment on how no one's trying to kill you, or someone will inevitably appear to try and kill you! DO YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK OR SOMETHING..?"

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:10 am

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) 2730757c2145390895348ed2771441c582d4c762_zps1b148ff7
VELOCITY
----------Ladies Can't Handle Me!----------

Suddenly a strong gust of wind went by Yuri and Disney without even a blur Disney's skirt seemed to rise abnormally high giving plain view of what was underneath. A very loud and promiscuous whistle could be heard from so far down the alley adjacent to them you could not see who made it. Then another gust whizzed by in the opposite direction and seemed to push Yuri to the ground, a whisper on the wind could be heard.
You Little Bitch
Then another gust blew by and the sound of smack against Disney's butt could be heard. A Yell from far far away down the side alley the whistle had come from before.
WELL! NICE ASS, BITCH!

Last edited by MercutianUnknown on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:21 am

Lazy Student

Yuri responded to Disney's rather emotional reply to him with an awkward smile "I- I'm sorry? They're just words- not like they-" Yuri suddenly felt a gust of wind behind him "...?" his eyes immediately widened. That was... weird... he felt as if he was being watched, something... was definitely wrong. And then there was another gust of wind, this time, it threw Yuri completely off his feet. The blonde fell completely on his face "..." Yuri got up, his nose bleeding, at this point he was used to the pain. He could have swore he had actually heard someone's voice too. With his back turned on Disney at the convenient moment Velocity smacked Disney's ass, he began to eye the hobo clowns. They were obviously behind this "Darn clowns..." he muttered, but then he heard Velocity's yell "Hm...?" Yuri began to search his surroundings, suddenly terrified "W-wait a sec... where is that voice coming from!?" WAS IT A GHOST!? IT WAS A GHOST WASN'T IT!?

Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:25 pm

Disney Suplicy

Disney went red as her skirt flew up, pushing it back down quickly just as Yuri was knocked to the ground. At this point she started getting suspicious, and wagged a finger at the blonde.

"I told you! You shouldn't have said-"

Butt smack. She let out a sharp cry, mostly because she was NOT expecting that, and scowled as she looked around for the source of the slapping. She looked down at the alley and grabbed Yuri's arm, running in the opposite direction of the voice.

"They found us! We gotta run!"

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:25 am

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) 2730757c2145390895348ed2771441c582d4c762_zps1b148ff7
VELOCITY

Suddenly a low chuckle could be heard.
"Funny. I'll bet you're a screamer."
Then a strong gust of wind went by Disney and suddenly she and Yuri  were pushed to the ground. The front of Disney's dress had been pulled down in the process, giving an ample view of her breasts to anyone who was looking. Yuri's face also seemed to have been driven further into the ground. Then a slight wind seemed to go past them as a voice was heard from the direction the two had been running in.
"Boo!"

[/color]

Last edited by Raven Todd on Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:37 am

Disney Suplicy

Disney sped up the pace as she heard the chuckle and the voice again; this wasn't good, they needed to get away. Except that didn't happen because she was on the ground beside Yuri now, and she felt the cold on her chest, making her hurry to cover everything up with the neckerchief-type thing. She scowled into the air, seeing as how she was unable to see their assailant, and felt around the ground until she found a splintered piece of wood, probably a broken part of a ship that had gotten thrown away.

"What do you want from us?!"

She asked hostilely, and held her newly-acquired weapon tight, swinging it in the direction of the voice.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:51 am

Lazy Student

Yuri was freaking out, and justly so "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!? OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODWE'REGONNADIEWE'REGONNADIE!" he screamed, managing to keep up with Disney until a sudden gust of wind smashed his face into the floor. That voice... it was terrifying... filled with malicious intent. Yuri had never in his life heard a voice such as this. He had lived a sedentary lifestyle away from the struggles of life, living in a peaceful city with no crime, his life had never been threatened before. Where did it go wrong? Yuri stood there, absolutely terrified, trembling in fear "D-Disney... RUN AWAY!" Yuri yelled, running in front of Disney against any better judgement in an effort to protect her "SHOW YOURSELF YOU COWARDLY BASTARD!"

Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:37 am

[quote="Raven Todd"]

VELOCITY

For a moment the only response there seemed to be to Disney's question was a chuckle. Then there was suddenly a tight grip on Disney's wrist. The board was gone before Disney could even blink. Whoever ,or whatever, had removed the board from her grasp already gone before Yuri had finally mustered up enough courage to try and defend his big boobed friend. Velocity watched the two, enjoying the site of Yuri about to piss himself in fear much more than his attempt at feigned courage. Yeah, Yuri needed to go back to being afraid. Velocity smiled as he thought this. Suddenly the air near the two shifted again and Disney was on the ground, this time her handkerchief disappearing entirely, while Yuri had been flung into a wall.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next