Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8)

+2
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8)

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:04 pm

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) - Page 2 7a724b64-6779-4485-bccf-546dd0fec2e0_zpsc084f39a

Disney Suplicy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disney looked genuinely surprised as Yuri went all heroic, trying to protect her. Unfortunately, one look at the small man would prove that he couldn't do the protecting thing...so she stayed with him, trying to pull his arm so they could both run. Except she was on the ground again, and whatever was attacking them still refused to show itself.

"If you're gonna fuck with us at least have the decency of showing your face!"

She cried indignantly, picking herself up and glaring in various directions, trying to find their attacker.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:08 pm

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) - Page 2 Kraven14

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) - Page 2 Yuri_p10
Lazy Student
___________________________________________________________________________________________

So Yuri was flung into a wall, wasn't expecting that one "GAH-!" hitting the back of his head against the wall, Yuri looked as if he was out cold. He was indeed still conscious, but his willpower to fight had already been sapped out of him. He couldn't do this, he couldn't even see his opponent, why did he bother even fighting? He was going to be killed here, he knew it, his entire life was meaningless. Not even his death could not help Disney. Even his death was meaningless. Yuri's eyes slowly began to close, catching the sight of a red cloaked figure watching them from above. Who was that? He remembered reading a short story by... by... he couldn't remember. But he remembered the figure in a blood-splattered robe, wearing a mask. Was it Death? Was Death ready to claim his soul?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"I SERIOUSLY don't get what's going on!"
Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:57 am

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) - Page 2 2730757c2145390895348ed2771441c582d4c762_zps1b148ff7
VELOCITY
----------Ladies Can't Handle Me!----------

Velocity had noticed Yuri was dead weight at this point. It was actually pretty hilarious. He really was a small person inside, even smaller than he was on the outside. The sight of his will draining away was an even better look for him. A burst of wind went by Yuri. He would notice his butt being pinched rather tightly as this happened. A low, amused voice  whispered into his ear.
"Complete and utter hopelessness is a good look on you."
Yuri would feel a light nibble on his ear followed by a painful smack on his ass, then whoever had attacked him was gone.  Then Disney found herself slammed against a wall on the other side of the alley, Velocity holding her up by the throat.  He leered at her, his eyes taking in her body.
"Here I am! You know you're cute when you yell. It's almost as if you think you stand a chance against me."

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:15 pm

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) - Page 2 7a724b64-6779-4485-bccf-546dd0fec2e0_zpsc084f39a

Disney Suplicy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disney looked at Yuri with a worried expression as the blonde was flung against a wall, seemingly unconscious now. That couldn't be good. She was going towards him to check that he was okay when suddenly she was against the wall, faced with an...interestingly-dressed individual. Also she was being choked. All of this was enough for her to not actually notice any red cloaked figures.

"I've... dealt with... scarier 'bullies'... when I was five."

She scoffed at the man who had finally showed himself in between gasps for air, spitting at his face then kicking at his crotch while she clawed at the hands holding her throat, trying to rip them off so she could breathe. She kept glancing over at Yuri, looking for any sign of movement, refusing to believe that he was anything more than dazed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:13 pm

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) - Page 2 2730757c2145390895348ed2771441c582d4c762_zps1b148ff7
VELOCITY

Velocity scowled as he noticed Disneys continued looks of concern in Yuris direction. He pushed the girl even further into the wall behind her. Jagged bricks now cutting into the girls back, shredding more of her continuously shrinking dress. His only response to her clawing being the tightening on his hands around her neck. Her kicking and spitting at him proved to be completely ineffective. Velocity smiled as he tightened his grip further, removing one hand to painfully punch the girl in the gut before openly groping her body. "It's sweet how you think blondy over there is worth giving a shit about. He's not. Don't worry though, girl. I'm going to kill him too after I'm done playing with you. You both really do deserve it for being stupid enough to think you stood a chance against us in be first place."
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:42 am

Disney Suplicy

Disney groaned as she felt the bricks digging into her back, but kept a defiant glare on Velocity, gritting her teeth as she was punched. The groping, however, she would not stand for, and so she squirmed aggressively, thrashing about while throwing kicks and punches at the man, though they were slowly losing their intensity as she struggled for air.

"Leave us....alone....!"

She gasped, still doing all she could to try and break free. She would check on Yuri later, right now she needed to focus on getting the guy's hand off of her throat, as spots were starting to float around her field of vision.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:17 am

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) - Page 2 Killer10

Killer-Gene Active
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri felt his consciousness slowly fading away, he was pretty sure that if he left now, it would be the end. Whoever that monster attacking Disney was, he'd kill Yuri soon enough. He knew this was the end ""Sorry..." he muttered, his eyes closing. Of course, the blonde didn't even notice as the red-cloaked figure got closer and closer, his presence almost completely hidden from everyone else in the area. Not even the hobos realized it when this otherworldly masked man approached Yuri, tapping upon his head. And then, as if by some sort of magic, the Blonde lifted his head in full energy. His eyes dilated like a snake and crimson like blood. A cruel smile upon his face, he looked up to the robed figure, before he completely disappeared. Yuri blinked, slowly getting back up on his feet, and looking to Disney and Velocity. A malicious smile upon his face, Yuri picked up the piece of wood Disney had dropped earlier. The blonde limped over to Velocity from behind as he assaulted Disney, groping her, and slowly lifted the wooden bludgeon. And then, in one swift swing, he hit Velocity over the head with the wood, his grin growing "BOO~! BWAHAHAHAHA! BWAHAHAHA! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE YOUR FUCKING CLOWN!" Yuri began to take swing and swing again at Velocity's legs to break his legs, but he didn't want to kill the man, not yet, just make sure he couldn't move "WHY DON'T YOU LET OUT A SQUEAL FOR ME!? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!"
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:54 am

VELOCITY

Velocity had been too busy taking in Disney's body to notice Yuri come up behind him. He dropped his hold on Disney in surprise as he felt a hard blow to the back of his head. He gasped in pain as he suddenly felt his legs give out beneath him. He looked over and scoffed as he saw Yuir had been the one to take him down. "Now you decide to grow some balls. I might have tried playing with you if I knew you had this in you." His only response to Yuri's insane laugh was Velocity blatantly looking him in the eye, and speaking to him condescendingly, "Fuck you, you freak. Unlike most people I'm not afraid of dying. So shut the fuck up. I don't squeal for anybody." He meant it too. Velocity had one hell of a ride. He was pissed it was ending now, but he wasn't going to give Yuri the satisfaction of killing him with fear in his eyes. That just wasn't his style.

[/color]
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:06 am

Disney Suplicy

Disney didn't immediately realize what had made Velocity let her go; all she noticed was the constricting pressure around her throat gone, the air entering her lungs once more. She spent a few moments coughing and gasping, recovering from the choking, then looked up to see Yuri standing over Velocity, a look in his eyes that made her scoot back.

"Y-Yuri..?"

He had saved her, she knew that much, but the awkward boy that followed her to the docks wasn't there anymore, something had shifted. Looking at Velocity, who seemed pretty defeated despite his defiant words, Disney felt a surge of rage, a hatred towards that man that made her glad that Yuri had hurt him, that Yuri was about to hurt him MORE. For a second, as she felt the cold wind bite at all the bruised skin that Velocity's attacks had exposed, she didn't care about the scary light in Yuri's eyes, she just wanted to see Velocity broken.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:23 am

Killer-Gene Active

Yuri's grin grew into a distorted parody of happiness as Velocity fell to the ground "HOW LOOOOVELY~!" Yuri spoke out, a growl in his voice. His grip on the piece or wood tightened, his palms began to bleed, small drips of crimson plasma plopped to the ground. He began to approach Velocity, only stopping to look at Disney, giving her a casual, calm smile that seemed all the more unnerving considering the current circumstances "Oh... hold on a moment, I've gotta kill him." he spoke in a calm voice. Yuri then walked over to Velocity, looking down on him "Not afraid of Death...? GOOD!" Yuri's calm smile was soon replaced by an expression of sheer joy "DEATH IS INEVITABLE MY FRIEND! ITS THE SOLE TRUTH IN LIFE... MIGHT AS WELL LOVE IT~" Yuri grabbed a hobo watching the scene in horror, snapping his neck without so much as a second thought. Yuri inspected the body, before finding a knife on his person "I must say... I sure do respect your mister..." Yuri spoke, getting down on a knee as he looked at Velocity face to face "But, see, you fucked up. Because you hurt that beautiful angel over there... and well... I'm gonna have to kill you for that." Yuri then stabbed Velocity in the scrotum, repeatedly. He then began to cut off each of Velocity's fingers, tossing them aside as he did so before finally getting to Velocity's face "I really like it when you smile... so... well... I'm gonna make sure you're ALWAYS smiling in death? Alrighty~?" Yuri then stabbed his knife into Velocity's cheek, slowly cutting through his face, making a glasgow smile, taking his sweet time. Once that was done, Yuri then began to simply stab the superhero repeatedly in the chest until he created a cavity in his chest. Tossing the knife aside, Yuri got back up on his feet. He grabbed the fingers, shoving them in his pockets, then looked over to Disney, a calm smile on his face once again. Yet, the blonde was soaking in blood, and his red eyes were a deep contract from Yuri's previously bright blue eyes "So... -THAT- was fun. Heheh. Alrighty then, where were we? I forget- BAH, who cares! You're indecent, lets find you some new clothes!"
Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:34 am

Disney Suplicy

So the first few seconds of that...they were fun. Disney enjoyed the stabbing at first, still consumed by the hatred for the man that had hurt and humiliated her; she didn't even mind the dead hobo at first. But then it got heavier. And heavier. Yuri was having WAY too much fun doing this...that couldn't be normal.

"Yuri what the-?"

Did he even realize what he did? Those eyes...they weren't red before. She had just witnessed a metamorphosis that she couldn't explain, but the adrenaline of the moment made her stop questioning it, because Yuri had just saved her. She looked pretty freaked out, but she was alive. That's what mattered.

"Is...is it over?"

Did this mean they could stop running now, or were there more people still after them?

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:53 am

Killer-Gene Active

Yuri kept his smile as he looked to Disney, walking over to her "Don't worry. I'll be over... because I say so." he told her with almost suicidal confidence. And then he changed the subject, just like that "They don't matter. I'll kill them all, what does matter is your well being at the moment- I- ahem... hold on a moment." Yuri suddenly turned his back on Disney, grabbed the knife off the floor, and continued to stab Velocity's corpse over and over and over again while laughing "BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! DIE CLOWN DIE! BWAHAHAHA!" about a minute later, Yuri returned to Disney, a beam of happiness on his face "Where were we? Something about... uh.... right right! I need to get you somewhere safe!"
Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:01 am

Disney Suplicy

Disney wasn't sure what to say to Yuri's reassuring words, they seemed sort of...twisted somehow. Then he did the thing.

"Yuri..what are you DOING?"

She asked, masking the horror she was feeling as she watched the blonde go all weird again. She wanted to get somewhere safe, like he said, but somehow she felt that nowhere would be safe if he was around, at least not like this.

"You...have to like...not do that. C-calm down, Yuri.."

Now that the Velocity threat was definitely dealt with, Disney was starting to see the Yuri threat more clearly. She had to believe that this was some sort of post-traumatic thing, that he would go back to normal after he calmed down. Still, she wasn't gonna get any closer to him until the insane light in his eyes was gone.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:16 am

Killer-Gene Active

Yuri tilted his head when Disney told him to calm down "Huh...? What are you talking about? I am calm- maybe a -bit- excited, but pretty calm, yeah." he told her, waking up to the dead hobo and taking off his shirt. He then handed the shirt to Disney "Here, take the shirt. You need it more than that guy- he's kinda dead." he told the girl with a friendly smile on his face, the shirt was obviously somewhat bloody, considering it came from a dead guy. Yuri then leaned against a wall, eyeing Disney "So? What now? Oh! I think we should blow something up, preferably ALL the lawn gnomes in that neighborhood I passed by earlier. OR OR OR we can steal ALL the bacon in the city... Yeah... I LIKE THOSE IDEAS!"
Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:28 am

Disney Suplicy

Disney sort of stared at Yuri incredulously as he handed her the bloody shirt of a dead hobo while explaining how calm he was. Did he not see what this situation was?! She hesitantly took the shirt, because she really couldn't be walking around with only her shredded clothes, putting it on, which gave her goosebumps even as she tried to push away the thought of wearing a dead hobo's bloody shirt. Now Yuri was talking about blowing things up...and bacon. Okay, bacon she could deal with. Bacon was normal.

"The...the bacon sounds okay."

She almost asked if there would be any more killing involved, but she was afraid of what the answer to that would be. Looking at Yuri's calm figure leaning against the wall, she couldn't help but wonder what had made him change so suddenly. Did near-death experiences make everyone into psycho-killers? Did she actually CARE whether she was hanging out with a psycho-killer?

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:30 pm

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A shallow clap resounded through the tense air of the dock, unsettling the silence that coexisted with Yuri and Disney`s chatter.
"Well done, my child... very well done..." Purred a voice soothing and malicious all at once, a domineering gentle kind of firm- a voice that held authority and echoed, lacking any possible faked quality of goofiness it had held previously.
The red cloaked figure had shrouded itself in darkness after his initial appearance to Yuri, watching the scene play out before him-- but now, he had revealed himself once again, standing in all his holiness to the side of the two blonde teenagers, his gloved hands knitted together. Though hard to tell through his masked face- he eyed Yuri head to toe, enormously pleased in an excited sort of calm. His sight settled on the other`s blood-tinted gaze- and he could at last feel a shadow of a smirk grace the lips hiding behind his disguise. He took one somewhat tentative step forward- the sound of his boot connecting with the concrete ground resonating.
"Thou hast ridd`d this realm of... that man`s foul presence..." His head turned just slightly in the direction of Velocity`s remains as he took in the sight- inhaling calmly as he continued. "For that... I hast come personally, to show mine gratitude..."  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
The Red Masque`s Theme

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) - Page 2 EDIT2LAYOUT_zps21e3b943

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) - Page 2 Masky_zps256fe12d
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:04 pm

Killer-Gene Active

Yuri seemed pretty happy at the notion of stealing all the city's bacon "BACON IT IS! BWAHAHAHAAH! YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED BACON.... SOON YOU SHALL BE ELIMINATED FROM-" and then Red Masque appeared, speaking to Yuri and catching him off guard. The blonde suddenly froze as he heard the man's chilling voice. He recognized this cloaked figure, this man was none other than the figure that watched him in his finest moments, the figure that Yuri identified as Death himself "You're... I..." Yuri bright red eyes seemed to almost lessen in their color for a few moments "You're the one... when I saw you... I... I felt transformed... I-" Yuri suddenly kneeled before Red Masque, bowing to him "I don't know what you did... but I owe you my life..."
Yuri Theme - Lurk
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:42 pm

Disney Suplicy

Yuri's excitement was almost scary; how could someone be so passionate about bacon? Then again...she had heard Mario talking enough times to know that irrational love for unhealthy food was possible. Her thoughts were interrupted by a clap followed by an unfamiliar voice, making her look up to see a strange figure. She was pretty confused, especially because people that talked weird like that confused her...also Yuri was saying that he owed him his life, so that was strange.

"Sorry, who are you..?"

She asked hesitantly, not sure how to react to the cloaked figure.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:28 am

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) - Page 2 Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_600_1010172_zps828a4421

Santana Pejoves
Black Dragon Agent
-------------------------------------
"This world is changing soon--we're not about to let just anyone do what they want with it!"

"aLRIGHT VELOCITY, I'M HERE TO BEAT YOU UP--VAMANOS--" Santana shouted as he came skidding around the corner into view of the others, katana held at the ready, expecting the dangerous superhero to be preying on his friends. However...as he stood there, staring at Yuri, Disney, and Masque, he happened to notice the purple-suited corpse. His eyebrows raised in surprise, and he slowly lowered his katana, then put it away into its sheathe as he looked at the others and spoke, "...I'm late--? But--hey, you guys are okay! So all's well that ends well--did our boss here give you a hand?" Santana moved forward towards the others once he had put his blade away, assuming that Masque must have disposed of Velocity--after all, Yuri looked more or less like he was trying to thank him--and he had heard the tail end of what Yuri had said--something about owing his life or something. "Ah...yeah...lo siento, amigos--I tried to come sooner, but I got a little bit held up..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Santana's Theme - La Distancia Para Un Duelo
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:44 pm

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) - Page 2 David_11

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) - Page 2 David10
Yuri stayed on a knee, a sadistic grin on his face. The blonde only rose his head when he heard Disney's voice, he looked to her, actually showing some disappointment in his eyes "You don't recognize him Disney...? I'm honestly surprised..." he got back up on his feet, about to speak more. But then another familiar voice could be heard, it was Santana "Oh..." a grin suddenly appeared on Yuri's face "Well well... the savior has arrived! Hola Santana! So you met Death too!?" he asked, motioning to Red Masque "Oh.. and yes... he did help us. We would both be dead if not for the guy... you should have seen him!" either Yuri was blatantly lying to Santana, or he knew something that Disney didn't, based off his words.

Before the conversation could be continued any further, David suddenly arrived, he had also come to help, but was running late. Turns out they didn't even need his help, he was okay with this "I HAVE RET-" the man suddenly stopped, staring at the scene. Well Velocity was dead. Well then "Ahem..." David suddenly calmed down, fixing his sunglasses, he looked to Santana "Hey... I just got word from Charles. The blimp to No Man's Land has arrived... we'll be leaving to Highend immediately. We've managed to escape detection from Uncle Sam's forces for now... we've been lucky with just the Freedom Society... but its only a matter of time before they sick Paragon on us. We need to get out of here immediately."
"Let's play a game...!"
David Theme - Underground Dazzling Star
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:00 am

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) - Page 2 EDIT2LAYOUT_zps21e3b943

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) - Page 2 Masky_zps256fe12d

Masque seemed to lack any initial reaction to Yuri`s response to his own appearance- until the blonde claimed he had saved his life. To this, he shallowly sighed, shaking his head in his disappointment. "Be silent. Thou hast no one to blame but thineself... this was all thy doing, mine child..." He murmured, his voice leveled- he took one step forward, but froze in place as Disney suddenly asked for his identity. He seemed to hesitate- but Yuri replied first, and this elicited another sigh from the robed man. The thin smile came back to his voice as he spoke to Disney, "He jests. Pardon my manners- you may call me the Red Masque," He said, tucking his parasol under his arm as he bowed- remaining like that for a few frozen moments until the approach of others seemed to become apparent to him. Masque stiffened, immediately straightening and turning in that direction, his actions dripping with what appeared to be paranoia-- but, once he caught sight of Santana and David, he notably relaxed. He went unusually silent then- only giving a nod in greeting, and looking to Yuri as the blonde mentioned him again-- but, for now, he seemed done speaking entirely.  

The Red Masque`s Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:47 pm

Disney Suplicy

Disney scowled at Yuri as he shook his head at her. How was she supposed to know who this guy was? Maybe if she could see his face...but even then, his voice and mannerisms were foreign to her. The scowl softened as the man, after apparently scolding Yuri, introduced himself as the Red Masque.

"Uh..nice to meet you, Mr...Red Masque. I'm-"

Before she could introduce herself, she heard Santana's voice and looked up, smiling as she got the first proof that at least one more of the people she knew was okay. How had he survived the battle with that huge man...? And now Dave was here too, talking about taking them to Highend.

"Wait, you mean No Man's Land as in...the prison? Where all the murderous criminals that couldn't be kept anywhere else are being sent?!"

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) - Page 2 Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_600_1010172_zps828a4421

Santana Pejoves
Black Dragon Agent
"This world is changing soon--we're not about to let just anyone do what they want with it!"

Santana grinned as Yuri addressed him, feeling relief flood him over the fact that all of his friends were alive and well.
"Man, it's too bad that I missed all the action!" he chuckled lightly, then looked over to David as the man arrived, listening to his message. "Oh--it just came now? Talk about good timing. If everyone's all set, then that means that we can get going right away--'cause you're right, we want to get out of here before Paragon shows up." He paused for a moment, then looked to Yuri and Disney and smiled. "So have either of you ridden on a blimp before--? I haven't--is it cool--" Although he knew that they were technically still in danger--at the very least, for the moment, he knew that he didn't need to worry about any of his friends being killed. And that was always a good thing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Santana's Theme - La Distancia Para Un Duelo
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:17 pm

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) - Page 2 David_11

Scarlet City // The Docks (Flashback 8) - Page 2 David10
David pulled out a little device, pushing a button on it "That's the cover story girl." David replied to Disney "Its much more than that... its the base of operations for our organization... that is, the one that's going to save you, and the rest of this world." David turned his back on the group, only for a car to drive right in front of the guy. It didn't seem to have a driver "Remote controlled-device... made it when I was bored. let's go, GO!" David skipped over to the driver's seat and slid in through the open window, rather than enter it like a normal person. Yuri still seemed somewhat dazed and off "You give me too much credit..." Yuri replied to Red Masque, before turning to the car "Disney... we should probably go with them. If they know somewhere safe it'll be better... plus Santana. Also Maybe they found Mario and Lucila too..."
"Let's play a game...!"
David Theme - Underground Dazzling Star
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:04 am

Disney Suplicy

Disney shook her head in response to Santana's question, she never rose a blimp. She also wasn't sure she WANTED to ride a blimp, really...

"I don't know if-"

She still hesitated, especially when David started saying things...but when she thought about it, she really sort of wanted to end the people that had chased her and Yuri all the time and pushed them into this situation. If they were going to some prison that was actually a base of operations, maybe she could do something other than just run away. Also Yuri seemed to think it was a good idea.

"Okay, let's go before I change my mind!"

She said, offering a small, nervous smile to Santana and Yuri as she opted for the normal-person blimp-entering option, unlike David.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next