Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5)

Post  Emu Queen Sat May 17, 2014 4:24 am

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) - Page 2 EDIT2LAYOUT_zps21e3b943

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) - Page 2 Masky_zps256fe12d

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Masque had quietly allowed Charles and Xiu to answer Santana instead. He inwardly debated whether he`d be willing to take the time out of his super busy schedule to help Santana not die should he have to leave the den- only paying attention when Charles addressed him and Xiu. He nodded to the suited male, "Sounds like a plan~! Go on, Charlie--" But then no, because suddenly footmen. Masque seemed pretty neutral in regards to this new information- however, that could have easily been owed to his mask. "Oh, dear..." He acclaimed softly, placing his parasol back under his arm and rubbing the back of his neck. He twisted toward Xiu, "And what do you suppose we do about that...? Anything at all...?" 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun May 18, 2014 12:25 pm

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) - Page 2 Tumblr_m964xaitLG1qcdt7qo1_500_zps3ee20cd9
Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) - Page 2 Cooltext1445679376_zps859b1d06
~______________________________________________________________~

Xiu turned to this footman, anger flashing in her eyes.
"What...did you say?" she asked. "Kruger is doing...what?" she couldn't believe this. The one time she was being serious...HE was doing something dumb! "Okay...he's at the bank yes? I feel as though I should discipline him...but I can't because he's broadcastting it...damn it all, he KNOWS I can't do that...clever shrew." she said and kept thinking. "Surround the bank, we'll monitor from here. If he says or does anything extremely stupid, Kill on Sight...both of them. I want snipers posted in the local buildings, dress them up if you have but I want them there NOW!" Xiu was getting flustered. "I don't like this...I don't like how Kruger is handling this. I don't like how this isn't in my control...AAARRGGGHHH!" she let out a cry of frustration, "Well!? What are you waiting for, GET TO IT!"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 19, 2014 3:06 am

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) - Page 2 Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_full_1453621_zpsfdbfd6f1

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student
-------------------------------------
"You ever hear the saying, 'My blade's as sharp as my wit,' amigo? No? Well, that'd make sense, since I just made it up now--but it sounds pretty cool, yeah?"

Santana had been pondering over the current situation, especially worrying over the safety of his friends--when suddenly, the footman entered, giving the state of affairs. And this...didn't seem to go over so well. Xiu's sudden burst of anger especially alarmed Santana a bit--the woman had seemed so calm before...
He didn't say anything as the other three talked about it--he wasn't involved in this situation, and he didn't really feel that it was his place to speak. So, for now, he stayed quiet, simply standing by and waiting for what time he would be needed in the conversation again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Santana's Theme - La Distancia Para Un Duelo
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 19, 2014 4:06 pm

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) - Page 2 Paladi11

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) - Page 2 Charle10

Charles grimaced, stroking his chin as he paced around the hall thinking of how to solve this problem. The footman seemed to jump back in complete fear as The Mistress raised her voice, which is something that wasn't always very common "Of course ma'am! Yes ma'am! We'll get working on the problem!" he saluted and ran off, going back to mission control. Charles grinned, seeing The Mistress like this was somewhat refreshing, he was pretty satisfied when she took her job seriously "Santana...'' he spoke, though not even looking towards the guy "It's time for your first mission. I'm sure Xiu will want to go with you. We're going to need you to go to David's location... the Freedom Society always operate in pairs... never alone... this is a trap..."

"I am Charles Paladin, The leader of Heavenly Truth, the best Black Dragon has to offer."
Charles Theme- Actors Anteroom

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 19, 2014 5:05 pm

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) - Page 2 Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_full_1453621_zpsfdbfd6f1

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student
"You ever hear the saying, 'My blade's as sharp as my wit,' amigo? No? Well, that'd make sense, since I just made it up now--but it sounds pretty cool, yeah?"

Santana looked to Charles as the man addressed him, listening and hearing the order--then nodding instinctively, despite the fact that Charles wasn't even looking at him.
"Right--I'll get on it right away." While he knew that it was going to be dangerous--he also actually wanted to fight. If he could do anything to land a hit against the Freedom Society or the rest of the government--if he could get any chance like that at all--then he was going to take it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon May 19, 2014 6:27 pm

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) - Page 2 Tumblr_m964xaitLG1qcdt7qo1_500_zps3ee20cd9
Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) - Page 2 Cooltext1445679376_zps859b1d06

"I will be going with you. I won't be defied like this." she said, crossing her arms. "I'm ready when you are Santana dear." she said, very serious. She was angry, and was going to take it all out on Kruger.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 19, 2014 7:43 pm

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana looked to Xiu as he heard her speak, giving a quick nod.
"I'm ready now, I think. I'm not exactly sure which direction to go to get out of here, though...so I'll just follow you." Being as it was that this was his first assigned mission, Santana couldn't help but feel a little bit unnerved--that, and the fact that he knew that he was going to be worrying about his friends the entire time didn't help much...but he knew that he had to do well here. If not only for his own sake, then for the sake of everyone--the Freedom Society had to be taken down, and this was just one small step towards that.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 22, 2014 11:47 am

"Good. We're leaving now!" she grabbed Santana by the collar and started walking hastily out to a car. She put him in the front seat and jumped in herself turning the key and hearing the engine roar. She grinned and then screamed around the corner and got out of there, heading for the bank. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu May 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Santana Pejoves
Boisterous Student

Santana stumbled just slightly as Xiu tugged him out of the room by his collar before he could get another word in, and before he knew it, they were outside and in a car. He buckled up in the front seat, glancing out the window, then looking back to Xiu, about to speak again, when he saw the grin on her face and heard the engine roaring--and then, without any further notice, suddenly they were zooming off down the street--and Santana could only hope that Xiu was a good driver.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:14 pm

Scarlet City // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 5) - Page 2 Conclu10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2