Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

London // Black Dragon Den (Extra Flashback 1- 1898)

2 posters

Go down

London // Black Dragon Den (Extra Flashback 1- 1898)  Empty London // Black Dragon Den (Extra Flashback 1- 1898)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:33 pm

Several days after Charles introduction to Black Dragon, Xiu has spent the last few days in the Black Dragon Den meditating. Meanwhile, the Black Dragon Clan has arrived in Londom from Mainland China, to discuss the acquisition of a new weapon for Black Dragon.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

London // Black Dragon Den (Extra Flashback 1- 1898)  Empty Re: London // Black Dragon Den (Extra Flashback 1- 1898)

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:05 pm

London // Black Dragon Den (Extra Flashback 1- 1898)  Zhenji_by_moonlightalis-d5kirmq_zps1be35fe8
London // Black Dragon Den (Extra Flashback 1- 1898)  Mistresslayout_zps1157b64a
~______________________________________________________________~

Xiu was sitting in a strange chair, one that was more circular and had a cushion to fit it. She had a black cat with her, sitting on her left. She was interrupted by one of the scientists.
"M-Mistress....I hate to disturb you during your meditation...but-"
"Sir Isaac yes?" she asked, not opening her eyes. "I understand you have something important to tell me? Spill it. I have things to do." she said. Eve turned and looked at him, mewing.
"Y-you're guests are here." he said quickly. The Mistress' eyes opened.
"Oh goody! Send them in!" she said, popping up, and smiling.

London // Black Dragon Den (Extra Flashback 1- 1898)  Kurone
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

London // Black Dragon Den (Extra Flashback 1- 1898)  Empty Re: London // Black Dragon Den (Extra Flashback 1- 1898)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:17 pm

London // Black Dragon Den (Extra Flashback 1- 1898)  Young_10
London // Black Dragon Den (Extra Flashback 1- 1898)  Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

As soon as Xiu's eyes opened, the ceiling suddenly bumped. Lao dropped out from the ceiling, breaking through it as he landed on the floor in front of Xiu "您好!Nice to meet-cha Miss!" this boy in front of Xiu, no older than 15, was the newest member of the Black Dragon Clan. Where the rest of the Clan was, no one knew. Lao smiled to Xiu, his hands behind his back "Ooooh! Wait wait wait! You must be The Mistress! Right-o!" Xiu suddenly bowed to the woman "Greeting Oh-great-and-honorable- pft! PFFT! HAHAHAHAHA!" Xiu suddenly fell on his sides and began to laugh "Ohhhhh my god miss your face looks so funny looking!" he giggled as he continued to roll around on the floor.

"You may call me Lao, it's very nice to meet you mister- er.... miss...? I dunno! I can't tell!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:25 pm

London // Black Dragon Den (Extra Flashback 1- 1898)  Zhenji_by_moonlightalis-d5kirmq_zps1be35fe8
London // Black Dragon Den (Extra Flashback 1- 1898)  Mistresslayout_zps1157b64a

Xiu was a little confused, but then couldn't help but laugh herself.
"Oh...oh my goodness...you are too funny." she said, giggling. "Hehehe! Goodness! I haven't had something like that happen in ages! I think the last time someone fell from the roof...it was my daughter, Lu Sha Quan. Hehe." she smiled. "So, you are the newest member of Black Dragon, yes? Well then, I am your Mistress. It's nice to meet you." The cat kind of just looked at Lao, batting at his shoelace, but then scampered off as he ROFL'ed.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:36 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao eventually stopped laughing when he heard Xiu's voice, instead sitting on the floor crisscrossed smiling to the woman "Yeppers! I joined... eeeeerrr. a year ago! So I guess that makes me new! AHA! So you ARE The Mistress! I was right! I was right! Sooooo..." Lao suddenly jumped up, rather high actually, then landed right on his feet "The others said they ran into a problem and sent me ahead! But don't worry missy, the rest of the clan will be here in no time!" Lao began to walk around The Mistress' room, poking at stuff he shouldn't be touching, and generally making a mess of the room "So so! If you're the boss, then that means you've lived for hundreds of years yeah!?" he asked her, suddenly flopping back down on the floor, laying on his side.

"You may call me Lao, it's very nice to meet you mister- er.... miss...? I dunno! I can't tell!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:52 pm

Xiu watched Loa carefully, but kept her smile.
"I see...what kind of problem, if I can ask, Loa sweetie?" she asked. She watched him look around the room. He had quite the fount of energy, she could tell. Thankfully, she didn't seem to mind...much. When the lived for hundreds of years came up, she chuckled. "Do I look a hundred years old?" she asked.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:02 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao stayed sitting down crisscrossed, looking up to Xiu with a smile on his face "Laaaaaao! It's lAAAAAOOOOOO~!" he whined to Xiu with a smile on his face, but right right, the problem. Lao was about to describe what had happened when his attention then focused on Xiu's shoes. Lao's eyes began to follow her shoes for awhile, distracting the boy. So that question completely flew over his head. He continued just follow her feet, his legs moving around impatiently in a butterfly like motion, when asked about Xiu's look, Lao... well... looked up to Xiu with a big smile and answered "Huh? Well... yeah! Kinda!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:20 pm

Xiu chuckled.
"If you wish to think that then that's okay. I won't take offense this time." she said, as he looked at her shoes. "You like them? They make quite the fashion statement huh?" she grinned and turned on her heel, going to have herself a glass of wine. "So...how far ahead did the clan send you hun?" she asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:48 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao rolled over, laying on his back "They're a few streets away from the den... they said they'll be here in a few minutes!" he replied, trying to somehow worm on the floor backwards whilst on his back. Unfortunately, it did not work out well. Lao eventually gave up and jumped back in the air, landing on his feet "Do you wanna check on them miss?" he asked, his smile widening "We brought the thingy-thing that you wanted! The psychic! Some dude just kind of stopped us and started attacking...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:56 pm

"Oh good. Yes, I do want to check on them. And I want to meet this...psychic...very much so." she said, with a grin. She smirked and sat on her bed, sipping her wine. "Noooow, tell me about yourself. How did you get into this organization hun?" she asked, crossing her legs.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:18 am

Of the Black Dragon Clan

So Lao flopped on the floor again "He's boring~" the boy whined, on the subject of the psychic. Evidently Lao did not like the psychic, but when pressed on how he joined the Clan, his attitude changed "Oh oh! Well- my father was in the Black Dragon Clan! And my grandfather! And my great grandfather! And my great-great grandfather! And my great-great-great grandfather! AND YEAH! EVEN MORE THAN THAT!" he told Xiu rather excitingly "The Black Dragon Clan are assassins working in mainland China, ruling in your stead while you're away doing your own Missy-thingy! My family has been with the clan in mainland China for so long I stopped bothering to read our history!" he explained, rolling on the floor "Oh oh oh! My turn to ask a question! So Missy... why are you doing all of this? In the mainland a lot of our enemies say we're just criminals, but my family has told me that Black Dragon has a much larger goal than money! Oh you must tell me I'm so curious!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:28 am

"The psychic is boring? Oh dear, I'll have to see." she said, and when he asked about Black Dragon, she smiled. "Alright. I'll share a little secret with you, but a woman has to have SOME mystery boy. Sit." she gestured to the floor and sat down herself. "Well...I see. Black Dragon is dedicated to the people, and making them happy! As you can clearly see, most people in China, aren't exactly the happiest people. I'm trying to find a way to make the world a LOT more fair for even the lowest class." she said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:36 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao was on the floor, moving around in a hyperactive manner "Story time! STORY TIME!" he eagerly announced, leaning from left to right impatiently. He let Xiu tell her story, a blank smile on his face the entire time. Suddenly... he was so still... and he didn't even blink, it was actually quite scary when he was paying attention to something. Once Xiu spoke, Lao finally then spoke "EEEEWWWWWW.... but the lower class is gross and dirty! But I can see the happiness thingy thing, yes! Happiness is important! Like like like- I'm REALLY happy when I cut someone in two with my cards! Or or or when I'm covered in blood! Or or or or or when I hear the screams of my victims! Or- oh... what were we talking about again!? HAPPINESS RIGHT! So missy... what makes YOU happy then!?" he asked leaning forward towards The Mistress.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:45 pm

"Well, think of it this way. What if the lower class people worked for the upper class people without complaining, and were happy to do it, had a smile on their face? Wouldn't that be delightful? And what if, instead of all the politics bickering about useless matters, they worked together to agree on what would be the best for the people, in order to be more productive toward a better tomorrow? That's what I'm striving for...and of course it does seem unethical what I'm doing, but trust me dear, once things fall into place, the world will be one huge utopia." she said with a calm smile. "As for what makes me happy? Well, my cat, Bonsai, she's a good girl" she pet the cat who was sleeping on her bed next to her. "...and my children...all...oh dear uh..." she started to try and count how many kids she's had. "Ah right...around 47. Alive and dead, but all of them are precious to me. And let's see...I am happy to see productivity in my organization, and happy workers with wide smiles. But there is one thing that makes me super happy I'll tell you...it's dreams." she said, almost like telling a secret. "I love dreaming. Like you love mindless violence, I love dreams. Do you dream, Lao?" she asked the boy.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:12 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao seemed somewhat confused at what The Mistress said "Oh- okay!" he replied with a happy smile on his face, without so much as questioning what she meant about the upper and lower class people. And then she talked about her children, and cats "Wow lady you must really get around!" he proclaimed "It must be really hard remembering all their birthdays!" because that was the most important part about having children, birthdays "I would just start naming them after numbers! We have number one! And number two! And number three! And then I'd confuse everyone by naming my fourth child URKEL!" actually, Lao wanted like a billion children now, just so he could do that. He'd probably get bored of them after a few seconds though. So he paid attention again when dreams were brought up, Lao assumed she was talking about dreams while you sleep, so he rose his hand "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! YEAH! I  had a dream once that I was a tree flying over Japan nuking it and I dropped APPLES which then turned into little heads which rolled down hills eating ladybugs!" he told Xiu, once again sitting down yet at the same time moving uncontrollably.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:26 pm

"Let's say I have had many husbands in my past, dear boy." she said. "All of them provided me with such beautiful children. All of them were so wonderful. And I remember all of their birthdays, their names, their gravesites, it's so hard losing a child." she said, a tear in her eye. "But of course, there are the grand children, and that goes way farther." she chuckled. When Lao talked about his dreams, The Mistress chuckled. "How sweet. I dreamt last night I was taking a bubblebath, but then the water turned into oatmeal, but I stayed in anyway and laughed." she giggled. "Not as exciting as YOUR dreams however."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down