Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

London // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 4- 1898)

2 posters

Go down

London // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 4- 1898)  Empty London // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 4- 1898)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:20 am

London // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 4- 1898)  Street10

London, 1898...

The city has reverted to a hive of filth and villainy. The slums of London have become so overrun with crime that not even the police dare enter certain pats of the city anymore. And no organization is more feared in the streets of London than the Black Dragon. Originating from China, Black Dragon moved into the city to secure a more iron grip in the rising drug trade of Europe. Underground dens are spread throughout London, it is in dens like these where Black Dragon further secures its grip in the criminal underworld. Somewhere in London, a young man is captured by enforcers of Black Dragon after attempting to disrupt a drug route... and the stage is set for events that will change the world.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

London // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 4- 1898)  Empty Re: London // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 4- 1898)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:27 am

London // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 4- 1898)  Charle12

London // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 4- 1898)  Charle10
__________________________________________________________________________________________

A man is brought down to his knees in the middle of an underground Den by two large, muscular, Chinese men. This man, a grimace on his face, seems to be struggling with them to the very end. Despite being grabbed by both men, they clearly had bruises and cuts all over their faces. On his way over here, he had also headbutted one of them, giving the Black Dragon enforcer a bloody nose. But he was finally brought before Xiu, brought to his knees and forced to look to the floor by the two enforcers "Mistress... this is the man that has been disrupting the drug trade in the city recently... we found him beating down one of the suppliers..." the bloodied Enforcer reported to Xiu.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Alright alright, enough of this!"
Charles Theme- Actors Anteroom

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

London // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 4- 1898)  Empty Re: London // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 4- 1898)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:42 am

London // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 4- 1898)  Zhenji_by_moonlightalis-d5kirmq_zps1be35fe8
London // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 4- 1898)  Mistresslayout_zps1157b64a
~______________________________________________________________~

The woman looked at Charles with grand interest. She smiled and got up from her seat.
"My my...I never expected a man making such a racket to be such a cutie." she said, and got down on his level. "Tell me sweetie, why exactly were you beating up on my suppliers? They work very hard for me and really want to do a good job, and being beatin up isn't exactly a very nice thing to do." she said. "Give me a good reason why, okay? And I might let you go." she giggled. She was kidding of course.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:07 am

The man slowly looked up to Xiu as she spoke to him. At first he seemed rather out of it, weak, beaten, his eyes lowered down to the floor as if he had given up. And then there was a smile on his face, and in an instant it became obvious that this man was one hell of a good actor. He quickly headbutted the same Black Dragon enforcer once again, before standing up and grappling the second enforcer's arm, breaking it. In a matter of seconds he had disarmed both enforcers, more goons quickly ran into the room. A brawl broke out, one that ended in the man once again standing triumphant over the bodies of the Black Dragon goons. Once it was all over, he looked to Xiu, smiling to her "Call me Charlie." he introduced himself to her. Wiping his hands on his coat, then fixing his hat, he spoke to the woman before him "You can call me a vigilante... I know the coppers are being paid off by you, but I want my streets clean of your filth... I've been tracking the leadership of Black Dragon for months now... and I must say, I didn't expect it to be a woman." he told her, donning a confident smirk. He took a step towards her, but it was obvious that he was very careful in approaching her "To put it plainly lady I'm the good guy! The type that goes after villains like you!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:29 am

London // Black Dragon Den (Flashback 4- 1898)  Zhenji_by_moonlightalis-d5kirmq_zps1be35fe8

The Mistress just sort of watch her people get beat up. She watched with great interest. Once he was done, she smiled at him.
"Well done. Never seen someone do that in a mighty long time." she said. "I'm very impressed." she stepped closer. "Now, here's a question." even closer. "I wonder how good you are." boobs against his chest. "At the naughty stuff?" she grinned.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:41 am

Charles glared at Xiu, his fists up and ready for a long fight "It's usually against my morals to fight women... but I'll make an exception for you-" he was getting pumped, he was ready for anything at this point. As she got closer, he brought his fists up higher "...!" she had a question for him? Charles figured this was just leading into some crazy attack or something. His fists tightened up, he wasn't sure what this woman would do first, but he assured himself mentally that he was prepared. And then he felt her breasts against his chest "Huh...?" Charles immediately dropped his serious expression and guard. His face turning red, he immediately let out a high pitched "Gah!" and stumbled back "W-woah there lady!" he yelled "W-w-w-what are you doing!?" by the time she had said the word naughty Charles was already trying his best to peer his eyes away from Xiu.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:46 am

Xiu giggled.
"Now now, no need to be defensive. I'm only asking a question." she walked over, jokingly pushing him on the ground, away from the unconscious soldiers, and got on top of him. "You don't need to be scared...I'm curious..." she leaned in close. "Care to show me...Charlie?" she traced her finger down his face, then neck, then chest, unbuttoning his shirt as she went. She was talented. She then giggling, tracing her finger on his chest. "How muscular for a vigilante...I like that. No wonder you took down my suppliers so easily. You must be very talented..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:13 am

Charles' eyes widened in surprise as he was pushed to the floor "H-hey now! Let's hold on here-! I'm not into-" his blush deepened as Xiu continued to speak and trace her finger across his body "..." for a moment he stopped fighting it. He gave in. But then he came to a realization. He didn't want this- Charles gently grabbed The Mistress, then pushed her up before getting back up on his feet himself. Buttoning up his clothes, he looked to Xiu "If you're gonna try and kill me... just try and do it..." he muttered to her in a dark voice "I took a vow to stop crime in my city... you're my enemy!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:28 am

"Charlie, why would I want to kill you? You impress me boy, I want to know you." she said, getting closer. "Now, would you like some tea?" she snapped her fingers, and a tray of tea and sandwiches came out. "Oh yum yum!" she ate one of the sandwiches. "Tuna salad is my favorite."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:10 am

Charles narrowed his eyes into a glare towards Xiu "Impress you... that is not a compliment to me! Stop fooling around!" her bringing out the sandwiches and tea only served to anger Charles more "I don't want any of your junk... I've come to kill you! Why aren't you reacting! Do SOMETHING!" he yelled, his fists tightening "You're not even giving me anything to work with here..." Charles quickly added to his outburst, letting out a disgusted sigh.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:06 am

The Mistress smiled.
"It's because I have no reason to fight you. Honestly." she took a cup of tea and a sandwich, and started to enjoy herself. "In all honesty, you can't leave until I give my say, so you should enjoy the hospitality while it's around. And my question about naughty stuff is still in effect, you handsome devil." she giggled.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:36 am

Charles quickly frowned once he heard Xiu "What do you mean you have no reason to fight me!? I just said I wanted to kill you...!" he yelled to her, an expression of awe on his face. Was she really this confident, or just crazy? Either way, her mentioning that he couldn't leave without her consent was quickly taken as a threat and the man put up his fists in preparation for a fight "What'ya mean!? Is that a threat...!?" he growled to her, not dropping his guard to the sandwich-eating woman "We have plenty of reason to fight! Why aren't you taking me serious...!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:13 pm

"Oh believe me sir, I AM taking you quite seriously." she said. "I'm trying to make a business transaction, and you're throwing a tantrum like a child! I could have you locked up, tortured by me, or even raped by me, and my clothes are still on, you're relatively unharmed, but you are trapped. Sweetie, it could be a lot worse for you Charlie." she grinned.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:51 pm

Charles raised an eyebrow to the woman after she had spoken "Seriously...? Do you fancy yourself intimidating...? Because you really aren't Miss..." he spoke in an unenthusiastic voice "Women like you really do upset me..." Charles muttered, walking over to an empty seat and sitting down. If he was trapped here, he figured that he might as well ruin this lady's day while being trapped "Alright then... what's your business transaction? I don't have any money, and I'm not interested in working as hired muscle for a mere druglord... so get on with it..." he told Xiu, his armed crossed, grimacing to her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:09 pm

"It always does seem that way. Which is how I like it." she giggled. "Now, I'm not running JUST a drug organization here, oh no. It's much bigger. Is there anything you ever wanted in life? I can get it. Easily. There is more to my organization then that meets the eyes, Charlie." she sipped her tea. "I'm not asking you to be muscle, I'm not asking anything of you yet, but trust me darling, it's tempting." she grinned. "Though, do you need money? I can give you a fund if you wish. Name your price, money has no meaning to me anymore."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:58 am

Charles didn't seem amused by Xiu as she spoke about her organization to him "If I make money I'd rather it be money I earned... not a gift from a druglord..." he muttered to her, he wasn't going to budge on his new nickname for her "Not just a drug organization? So you do terrorism and fraud on the side then...? Listen lady, I'm not interested. I only have one goal in mind: a just, safe, world... free from people like you who would take advantage of the people... call me an idealist... but I want to move towards a better tomorrow... and we can't do that by allowing criminal organizations like Black Dragon to thrive..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:09 am

"Well you see darling, that's exactly what I want! You have Black Dragon all wrong in your head!" she said, pouting and crossing her arms. "And we're not a criminal organization, what you destroyed were...well...some were druges, I guess the men needs then, whatever, but others were vials of chemicals needed for the experiments we are conducting. We're a science organization. You see, I'm trying to create a perfect world with no crime, no hatred, no war! And I know just how to do it, but! I need certain things to be in order to get that done! Really, what I'm doing could be called extreme research!" she ate another sandwich. "We have the funds, we don't even do drugs most of the time. We have the equipment...we just need the people." she let out a sigh. "And THAT'S taking forever. If I could, I would lock up all the bad people in one place, and then watch them try and survive while I do my science. I love science...and a good show."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:30 am

Charles listened to Xiu a 'totally not amused' expression on his face as he listened to her. After she was done, Charles frowned and rather blatantly spoke out "You... you expect me to believe you...? You expect me to believe that the biggest drug runners in London are trying to fight for world piece? Blood hell, next thing you're gonna tell me, the Queen is wearing pink, eh?" Charles did not seem amused by this woman. her eating of the sandwiches only seemed to belittle him "Listen... I love science too, I fancy myself an inventor! But excuse me for thinking that if you're into science, it's only to further your own selfish goals..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:40 am

"Of course you won't believe me! No one ever does." she said, getting up. "What exactly would it take for me to convince you? What type of proof? I most likely have it." she said, putting her hands on her hips. "Of course, you won't even believe me even if you see it, and then you'll try and destroy my research. Of course, I know your game." she smirked. "But I don't mind. I have other locations. It's no big deal to me." she said. "So, curious Charlie?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:18 pm

Charles seemed to be pacing around the room as Xiu spoke "Save your ranting for later..." he muttered rudely "This is getting ridiculous... all you're doing is saying you're a good guy then going around in circles here. No I'm not curious- I have no idea what you're even talking about anymore!" Charles was unrelenting in his aggression. He was not going to sit and wait anymore "Let's put this little meet up to an end, how about it miss?" he crossed his arms, grimacing to her "You're forcing me to stay in this room... so as a result you've also forced my hand!" Charles pointed his left arm towards her. What seemed to be mechanical exhaust funnels seemed to open up from Charles arm, letting out steam "I did say I was an inventor right...?" Charles closed his fist, Xiu could hear the sound of metal clasping together "I call it cybernetics..." Charles tapped on what seemed to be his skin, only for a hollow metal echo to be heard "My left arm and right leg are metal... and they're pretty good at hitting people in the face... yah know?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:54 am

Xui looked at the arm in amazement.
"Wooooooow! That's so amazing! Can I see it? Oh this is the coolest thing." she said, now completely engrossed in these 'cybernetics'.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:10 am

This was around the point where Charles expected Xiu to get serious, he really really did expect her to at least try something. Instead she just looked impressed at his creation and ogled at it "Hey now... weren't we supposed to have a big fight and... ugh..." Charles let out a sigh and deactivated the Cybernetics so they wouldn't do any harm. Her tapped on them again, letting out a hollow metallic echo "I lost my arm and leg when I was a kid... I managed to create a prototype to these back then..." the man looked at Xiu, a grimace on his face "..." he really couldn't believe how no-hostile this woman was towards him. He knew it though, there really was no hostility, and he just didn't get it. The man sat back down on his chair, looking to Xiu "You're strange... you know that...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:36 pm

Xiu smiled and nodded.
"Yes, I am eccentric, this is a word I'm used to, but oh my, that arm of yours is fantastic. You say you made that? I'm mighty impressed." she said, just sitting there and looking at it. "You lost your arm as a child? How in the world did you get that then? The world could benefit from such an invention!" she said, sounding very excited.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:11 pm

Charles arched an eyebrow to Xiu as she continued to examine his arm, calling he eccentric again would be redundant, so he didn't say anything "I DID say I was an inventor... I've been making trinkets like these since I was a child... though I'd say that the arm I made as a child was much simpler than the current model... I've been working on it for years. Among OTHER creations.... why are you so interested...?" he asked, looking to the woman with a dead-pan serious expression on his face.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:25 pm

"Think of the possibilities! Think of the lifespans that could extend because of the something like this? The people in wars who have lost limbs because of the stupid conflicts, and then can't live a normal life! Those people could live again. They could! And and then it could help with fighting against crime! Think about it, a officer with a heatscanner for an eye! Finds the bad guys without needless violence, and then BAM! Job done! There is SO much that could be done with it! I'm so excited, my hearts all atwitter~!" she said, swooning. "Charlie...what you invented...what you created...could change everything! We need to share this, patent it, help mankind drive evil away!" she sprung up, so excited.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum