Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

+5
Skylark-13
Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 8 Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:11 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 8 Tumblr_m2nk5qpS2C1rsit2ro1_500
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

The knight put on his helmet and retrieved a number of things from a room in the back corner of the BlackDragon HQ... He had had some of the scrap metal made from all of Black Dragons equipment fashioned into some new weapons, they were a bit more Eastern looking than he was used to but he still had his ax... they had managed to make him another three spears and two more swords as well... He equipped himself, with his size and strength it wasn't hard to move even with the massive load... He had started using all of his strength recently as opposed to before, his old memories of being a nice simple person had gotten in the way of using all of his power at once... He used to worry about hurting others, but every semblance of that notion had been wiped away at this point...... EXIT

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________[/color]
[/quote]
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 8 Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:40 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 8 Tate14_zps6b8a272d

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
-------------------------------------
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

The past two days had actually be fairly boring, by Tate's standards. Nothing too big had happened--and he had spent most of his free time lazing around, trying to avoid Cassius--which he failed to do, eventually. But, once that whole ordeal was over, he seemed perfectly normal--albeit he shot Cassius dirty looks for about a day after, although whatever had happened, he wasn't avoiding Cassius anymore--apparently there was no point in avoiding him now, for whatever reason.
Either way, right around now, he was lounging about on one of the couches, seemingly flipping through a book that he didn't seem to be enjoying very much. The prison had entertained him at first with the sheer amount of bloodshed he'd been able to cause, but the more recent battles had only really bored him. He hoped that they got new orders to head out soon...he was kind of itching to rip something apart...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - First Warning

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:13 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 8 Mistress1_zps0147e7b7
Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 8 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

Xiu came up from behind Tate, and put her arms around him.
"Hi love." she cooed in his ear, even though she was shorter but this was the Mistress, she didn't gave any shits. "How are you my dearest Tate?" she asked, letting go and standing next to him, smiling. The past two days were relaxing. She got a massage, taken two baths, did some extreme training, fooled around with Tate, yeah...it was all very nice.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:52 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

As Tate felt a pair of arms wrap around him, his eyes widened just a bit and his senses went up into high alert--but as he heard Xiu's voice in his ear, he seemed to calm again--although he showed no signs of this tense then calm externally. As she let go and moved to stand next to him, Tate put down his book on the couch he was seated upon, smiling at Xiu warmly.
"Oh, hello there, angel! How was your massage earlier? I hear that the people that you've got there can work wonders. As for how I'm doing..." He paused for a moment, glancing at the book he'd been skimming, then smiling at Xiu again. "I've just been finding ways to pass the time. Rest days are always nice, but you know me--I always get antsy. I really just want to get out there and show all of those people who's on top--that being you, of course."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:24 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 8 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

"You're too sweet on me babe." she said, taking her seat. "As for the massage, oh, I know you hate being touched by people you don't trust, but they work wonders. I feel all loosey goosey. Hehe." she giggled. She listened and smiled at Tate. What a zealous man! "Oh I know dearest...you will soon. I've been running people into the ground, and I wanted to just...let the others relax. But trust me, you'll have your fun soon enough." she smiled and kissed him on the cheek.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:42 am

[quote="Raven Todd"]

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 8 Black-Lagoon.Revy_.640x960-4
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa hadn't been in a very good mood after the battle at Baker Street. She'd always prided herself on being able to protect those she'd decided to take care of, so not being able to stop Killer Queen from holding her hostage, even if it had only been for a few moments, hurt her confidence. After what had happened, on top of being especially protective of Lutria and noticeably nicer to Cassius, she'd basically been training every minute she didn't have anything else to do. She was actually pretty freaking surprised how quickly he had agreed to training with her. He'd really been pretty up to anything she'd suggested so far. With how big he was, not upsetting her injuries wasn't exactly easy but with how constant they were sparring the traing was still helping even with her handicap. At the moment she was taking a break, cooking some German food in the kitchen. Brandr had followed her in and was kind of just standing there in the corner. She was kind of used to it at this point. She'd heard Tate and the Mistress start taking and pretty much decided to stay out of whatever would follow. Though she did find Tates contined ass kissing amusing from a distance.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:08 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 8 Test_Tube_Baby_V2_0_by_V_e_x_e_n_zps006ca928
Test Subject #3071
Lutria
"Scanning....indentified. Filing away in memory and encryption."
Lutria's Theme- The wilds of the Mind

Deep in lab 12, Lutria was in her capsule, her eyes closed and wires going in and out. The information she had gotten was being processed and documented. Though, it seemed that Lutria had learned fear all too well. There was something blocking them from learning anything further. Lutria might have just became obsilete. However, for now she was resting, and that's where she had been all of the two days.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:56 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate scooted a bit closer to Xiu, gently wrapping his arm around her and smiling at her as he replied,
"It really does sound nice...guess that I need to work on being a bit less jumpy, huh?" As she went on, he nodded slightly, returning the kiss in turn before speaking again, "I'm just a little over-eager. But it's alright, I can be patient--and whenever everyone is ready to go, I'll be all set. I'm glad that they're all getting some time to destress--can't have anyone breaking down on the battlefield." He gave a little chuckle and a shrug, but overall didn't seem quite too disturbed by the idea.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:31 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 8 18_zpsdffc1023

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
-------------------------
"Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!"

Cassius sighed and yawned lazily as he wandered into yet another room without paying attention, pausing upon actually seeing people inside- though he hesitated a little, seeing Tate. He wasn't sure if the other was still pissy about what had happened... but he wouldn't apologize, it had been needed, and he shrugged a little before taking a drag off his cigarette and raising a hand to gently stroke a finger over the head of the little bird perched on his shoulder- it wasn't apparent in the slightest where this little guy had come from, but Cassius seemed fond of him if nothing else. "My my, I'm not intruding am I? I'm not sure if I should leave or stick around and watch the show..." He smiled, clearly playing around as he ran a hand through his hair to fix it and contemplated actually leaving to give the two some peace. He didn't want to upset the Mistress with his presence, after all... If she wanted some private time with Tate, despite the perfectly working bedrooms all around, he'd allow it- though he was definitely a bit bored with nothing to do...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:06 am

The Mistress

"Yes. I was sensing something like that was starting to happen. But worry you not, dearest...you'll be out there against quite soon." she sudden stopped...and sneezed. "Oh...oh my, excuse my rudeness. Maybe someone is talking about me." she giggled, and then Cassius happened. "Oh, hello there." she said, kind of half smiling. "Tate and I are discussing business is all." she hugged him again. "Besides, it was more of a show last night." she stuck out her tongue playfully.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:44 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

"I guess I can only hope so--" Tate replied with a smile, looking at Xiu curiously when she sneezed. "You're not coming down with a cold, are you? We can't have that--you know that I hate having to see you feeling under the weather." It was at that moment that Cassius arrived--Tate looked back over his shoulder at the man--not seeming particularly angry anymore over whatever had happened between them. It had been terrible, yeah--and he knew that it had happened plenty of times before and was bound to happen again--but there was no point in getting bitter over something that others would consider ridiculous to get bitter over. "Yeah, business is all--I've been craving to get some action in the past few days--" As the Mistress made her last remark, though, Tate's eyebrows raised a bit, and he looked quite surprised momentarily before he gave a chuckle and smiled. "Well, I certainly haven't been lacking in that type of action--taking the conversation in a pretty risqué direction, hmm angel~?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:54 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa's interest in the others conversation peaked as Cassius entered the picture. Well, it had taken even less time than she'd expected for sex to come up. She took a taste of the food and smiled, pleased with the results. She thought it tasted like it should have. Well, it tasted better than when her mom had tried to make it. Though that didn't mean all that much when Elisa considered how easily it was to cook better than her mother. She found a few bowls and scooped food into two of them, pushing on in Brandrs direction. She lit a cigarette as she looked in his direction with a falsely serious smirk.
Now. If you tell me you're not going to eat that, you may or may not find a cap going up your ass.
She dropped all pretense of seriousness as she took a bite out of her own bowl. She didn't really know if Brandr understood humor, so he could very well take what she said seriously. Though if he had said he didn't want to try it, she would probably be ticked off, not enough to actually shoot him, but enough to give him a few blows harder than usual when they went back to training.                                
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:08 am

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
"Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!"

Cassius chuckled as Mistress greeted him, smiling back at her happily- though as she mentioned they were merely talking business, and that the show had been last night... he just laughed, shaking his head and grinning a little at the two of them. "I'll take your word for it," he replied, humming as he moved to steal a chair across from them both, sort of just flopping in it and getting comfortable in a rather odd looking position. He seemed content though, taking another puff off his cigarette before closing his eyes and leaning his head back, letting the little bird flutter from his shoulder to his leg, looking around some. "Don't worry Tate, I doubt she'd tell me anything about what you two do behind closed doors~ I don't really wanna know anyways," he reassured his leader, shrugging a bit and smiling without opening his eyes.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:26 am

The Mistress

The Mistress giggled.
"I'm only kidding my love." she said, kissing Tate's cheek. "Just a little jest...hmmm." she had something on her mind. Where was Loa? She wondered a little if he was okay. Loa was a very close friend. "Tate darling, I going to get something to eat. I'm quite famished. Would you like anything? Or maybe you Cassius?" she got up. "And I supposed I should check on Lutria too. Poor dear hasn't woken in two days."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:42 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 8 Lao_610
Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 8 Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Well that was a nice walk, Lao had managed to take a nice stroll through all of No Man's Land, though he did take a break to play with some kid. They should really all be thankful, Lao is a true benefactor to society. However, this time around, the man seemed a bit too eager to come back home. After being SO bored for SO long, he'd finally found it! He found the key! Exactly what they were looking for! Lao barged into the building "LADIEEEES AND GEEEERMS! I've found it!" he spoke, a grin on his face "I've found the target..." Lao ran through the building, suddenly running up to Xiu and kicking her in the boobs, which allowed him to bounce back through the room, zooming through the room like a pinball before landing behind Tate "Endless Night... she was hiding right under our noses..." he spoke with a thin grin on his face. Of course... Lao wasn't supposed to be talking about this kind of stuff out in public, he was by all means committing a MAJOR fuck up, but this was a big moment for him. The endless days of boredom were over now.

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 8 Gif_410
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:56 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

"Well, aren't you considerate," Tate smiled at Cassius, speaking to him in a voice that wasn't so clear whether it was sarcasm or not. The next moment, he was about to reply to Xiu--when suddenly, in came Lao. Honestly, Lao springing off Xiu's boobs didn't alarm Tate in the slightest. He knew quite well that those things were very durable. He knew that way too well for his own liking. He was relaxed still--up until he heard Lao's words, at which his eyes opened up a bit wider, and one could've sworn that if this guy actually had cat ears, they would've perked right up at the man's words. "Well, well, then..." Tate stood up, unbuttoning his coat and discarding it onto the couch, leaving him with just his usual attire as he moved away from the couch, then looked at Lao with a smile. "You sure are bold, aren't you? Please, keep in mind our company..." His eyes seemed to flick over towards a few others in the room as he spoke, though it wasn't too clear who he was speaking about. "Let's not be inconsiderate to our dear friends, now...but either way. The thing that you mentioned...I should probably go take care of it." His gaze drifted back to Lao again, zeroing in on the man. "...Just where is it?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:05 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 8 Lao_610
Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 8 Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao kept himself energetic for quite some time, he was visibly jogging in place, but then Tate pointed out just what he had just done. Lao suddenly stopped in his place, silent, before his jaw slowly dropped "OH NOOOOOOOOOOO! I DID IT AGAIN!" he yelled, grabbing the sides of his head as he fell to his knees as melodramatically as he could possibly pull off. Of course, by the time Lao was done being dramatic, and Tate was asking where their target was. Well then. Lao cleared his throat before casually informing him "Oh... uh... right outside the Playboy Mansion that Kraven's toys hang out in... uh... its kind of engulfed in some sort of psychic field that I couldn't enter... I don't think you'll have that problem though..." actually, Lao was quite sure. He would have captured the target himself if not for the fact that he didn't have a single idea how to deal with psychics like this "She seems to have abilities similar to yours but she does a shitty job controlling them..." he added, before flopping down onto the couch "Send me a postcard- I wish I could have that much fun- but this is your rodeo-"

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 8 Gif_410
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:27 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

"Hm...that gaudy place again?" Tate mused aloud as Lao told him the location of the target, seemingly thinking as he listened to the rest of the man's remarks. "So she's that bad at controlling her powers, huh...? Well then--this should be a snap." He gave a little chuckle, seeming quite confident as he smiled and moved towards the exit. As he approached the door, he turned, looking at the others and giving them a grin. "Not to worry, this won't take long at all. I'll be right back." He turned then, moving on through the door, humming a tune quietly as he went, seemingly in quite high spirits.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:27 pm

The Mistress

Xiu giggled.
"My my my! Loa! You are just a wonderful person! What a sweetie! And what a man!" she jumped up and down and giggled more. "Why can't more people be like him?" she was saying this more to the footman. Oh those silly footman, and Tate was already gone. "Oh this is going to be wonderful. We should really be super prepared when he get baaaaack!" she was so giddy. This was WONDERFUL!
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:33 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 8 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria

The capsule drained, and Lutria was unhooked. She was given back fresh clothes, though she took her musty jacket, putting it on. She stumbled a little. Walking once getting out of that thing was very hard. She had to regain herself. She slowly walked in the foyer, looking to see who was there.
"Lisa? Loa? Cassi?" she mumbled softly, taking her time to walk a bit closer, looking around for anymore she might know. "..." she was pretty quiet. The processing took a huge toll on her. And then capsule hurt..a lot..
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:32 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa looked up from her food as Lao entered. If this "Endless night" was psychic, there was a chance it could be that blue skinned bitch from the other day. If that was the case, Elisa decidedly wished Tate well in securing her. Someone like that working for Kraven didn't sit well with her. Well, she guessed they would see how things went when he got back. Elisa stored the food, lighting a cigarette as she nodded at Brandr, walking towards the foyer. At this point, she was pretty sure he was going to follow her. He'd been pretty protective of her thus far. Elisa wasn't exactly sure why, but so far she didn't really mind. She smiled as she saw Lutria, walking up to the girl.
Hey, there you are. I was worried about you. This is probably going to seem like a really stupid question, but how are you?
She analyzed the girl quietly from where she stood. With how quiet the girl was being, Elisa was pretty sure she wasn't alright.                          
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:11 am

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*

Cassius had remained rather quiet, simply shaking his head when Mistress asked if he wanted food- though he eyed Lao curiously upon his arrival, humming a little as he smoked his cigarette and pet his bird as it cocked its head to listen too. He... was curious. But he didn't ask questions- he merely lifted his cigarette to his lips and watched Tate disappear before glancing back to Lao and Mistress, still humming a little. Upon hearing what had to be a nickname though, in a rather familiar voice, he grinned- and quickly hopped up, leaving his bird on his chair as he went over to Lutria and gently stroked her head. "Hey there- feeling better?" he asked, not wanting to just remain silent and go with Elisa's question- though he wouldn't be surprised if it earned him an annoyed look at the very least... He could live with that, though. He actually somewhat wanted to ensure Lutria was feeling better...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:45 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 8 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria

Lisa and Cassi quickly came. She was...surprised, and it looked like it in her eyes.
"I....I'm okay." she said standing still was hard since she teetered back and forth. "Is the feeling where you feel your insides doing three hundred and sixty degree turns over and over called...sickness? Cause I seem to be feeling that." With that, she threw up a tiny bit on the ground next to her. Since was followed by a scruffy janitor, who mopped it right now. "Oh...sorry...I feel a little better now..." she said, still teetering, and slightly damp from the capsule.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:06 pm

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa looked at Cassius as he approached, giving him a nod, ignoring that he'd asked the same question with a sigh. She thought better of him after the bunker, but he still liked getting attention. She smiled at the evident surprise in the girls eyes. It made things alot easier actually being able to read how she was feeling. Elisa placed two sturdy hands on her shoulders, helping her to balance a bit better, moving out of the way of the girls throw up.
Yeah, thats sickness. It's one of the most annoying experiences humans have to go through.
She steadied the girl a bit more as she continued to totter. Her coloring looked a little better after throwing up though. She smiled in relief at this.
Lutria, do you want to sit down? It'll probably do you some good.                          
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:08 am

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*

Cassius smiled gently at Lutria as he noticed her surprise, gently stroking her head- but as she questioned 'sickness' he was quick to yank his hand back and take a step back- and for good reason. He wrinkled his nose as she puked, looking away quickly until the mess was cleaned- and then he stepped closer again, fretting over the girl and feeling her forehead- though unsure if such a gesture even made a difference. "... Here-" He hummed a bit as he gently scooped Lutria up, despite Elisa's question, and moved to set her down in the chair he'd been occupying before- which caused his bird to flutter to his shoulder rapidly, but he paid it no mind as he reached out to push a lock of Lutria's hair out of her face. "Is there anything I can get you...? Anything you want...?" he asked, clearly concerned.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next