Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

+5
Skylark-13
Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 3 Tate60_zpsc52d6ca9

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
-------------------------------------
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

Tate listened to Lutria's explanation of who Brandr was, then made a face before speaking,
"He was working with somebody as small-time as a smuggler? Ew. What makes him think that he's good enough to join us--?" Then, Elisa explained how Brandr had been helping them fight, but, he still didn't seem convinced after that. "I don't know...we're not exactly the kind of organization that's all 'Oh, hey, every piece of trash from every corner of the world can come join, yeah--!' We're a bit more...you know--organized. Like organizations should be."
It was at that moment that Tate heard his name being called in that familiar voice, and he turned around, smiling at The Mistress as she came over.
"Angel...!" And before he knew it, his face was enveloped in boobs. Oh. He kind of accepted his fate of not being able to breathe for a moment, and then The Mistress was off and hugging everyone else as well. And then...she asked what had happened. Well. This would be awkward.
"Well, you see..." Tate smiled at The Mistress, figuring that he was going to soften the blow of the news as much as he could. "We got to Highend just fine...but when we got there, it turned out that The Family was being attacked by two other groups as well. Now, of course, we didn't let that bother us, and we headed on in, but it turned out that one of the other groups attacking them was Paladin...and they really weren't holding back with their forces, it seemed...they had at least a task force or two there...We were doing fine, though, until The Kingpin showed up...and by the time that happened, it was only me, Dianhua, and Lutria left on the field out of everyone here--I was trying to fight the Kingpin, but then some asshole decided to interfere--another one of her boytoys. And man, was this one stupid. Either way, that totally killed the fun of the fight--and I figured that by that time, we were taking more losses than we needed to be, so I called a retreat. But, hey--on the bright side, we took out the majority of the Family's footmen! And a bunch of their landsharks! And as far as we can tell, the majority of the Family bosses are pretty worn out--so it wasn't a total failure of a mission." He took this moment to kind of peek at the note that Brandr had handed The Mistress, reading over it quickly before glancing over at Brandr. "So...what do you want us to do about this guy, angel? Should we tell him to self destruct?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - The Big Gundown
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:32 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 3 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

The Mistress listened as Tate spoke, and giggled.
"Oh Tate darling...you were expecting a 1 on 1 with the kingpin? Sweetie, she'll have at least 4 guys on you unless she says so. But they are still there...hmmmm." she turned around. "You know...." she suddenly sounded super serious. "The thing I need...from that place is still there...." but then she turned around and was smiley and happy again. "BUT, Not to worry. You all did a great job! With the footman gone as well as the landsharks, another attack with be a bloodfest! TeeHee!" and then Brandr. "And yoooou...hmmmm..." she inspected him. "I'll take him in for questioning. Leave this to me Tate sweetie." she kissed his cheek. "Now! There is food and drink awaiting you all in the dining area. Eat drink and enjoy! And you-" she pointed at Brandr. "Come with me." she took him away, practicually skipping.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:23 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 3 Lao_110
Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 3 Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Apparently Tate didn't care about the prank anymore, that was good, Lao slyly put his cards right back into his jacket, a fox-like grin on his face "Bear! You should make Sushi! Teddy bears can do that right? Make Sushi?" and then The Mistress plopped in, generally touching and hugging anything within a 5 mile radius as usual. Lao just sort of stand still as he was hugged "Greetings Mistress, Bear is going to make Sushi!" Lao was VERY insistent on Mr. Bear making sushi. So the Mistress and Tate seemed to be focused on Brandr, which upset Lao, because Brandr didn't interest Lao much, the knight seemed boring. Then Tate suggested telling the guy to self destruct. The notion of this man blowing up excited Lao "OH! OH! OH! BLOW HIM UP! BLOW HIM UP! IT'LL BE COOL! I'LL GET THE CONFETTI!" Lao then immediately left the room. He would come back a few minutes, later, throwing confetti around the room "YEEEAAAAAH! EXPLOSIONS! Huh- why hasn't anything blown up now...?" Lao looked genuinely befuddled "Eating? BAAAAAAAAH- I like explosions more-"

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 3 Ossybye
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:15 am

Mr Bear
Beplushed Menace of the Black Dragon Clan

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 3 Bb0807b6-58ea-46f2-8c8e-f05e1b67444c_zps1cf54492

Mr Bear was glad Tate decided to explain all of the things to the Mistress, he really preferred to speak as little as possible. As the Mistress and Tate spoke, Bear was distracted by Lao's demands for sushi.

"I make sushi for myself."

He explained, because bears ate raw fish, so naturally he ate raw fish. Lao insisted on the sushi...and Bear just shook his plushy head. It was probably for the best that Bear did not make sushi for the whole team, since HIS idea of sushi was literally a fish chopped in half with a scoop of wasabi on top. As for the new guy, he did not have thoughts on what should be done, not really caring as long as it didn't affect him directly. Until explosions were mentioned.

"Explosions seem like the best option."

Bear liked explosions.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:23 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 3 TAG_147394
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

The Knight looked down at Tate and on the suggestion to self destruct he was half way to cutting his own head off when The Mistress told him to follow her... he asked no questions as the Mistress lead him away... I am a tool... My use, your will... He seemed pretty straight forward... He looked around the base, not really taking notice of much... He began trying to register information in his mind... He knew his duty was to obey but... Just who was he ~~ He was The Black Knight, of The Black Dragon Clan... or... He blinked twice behind his helmet... His duty wasn't to think or to remember, if those were too difficult to do, so long as The Mistress or Tate didn't ask it of him, then he didn't need to do anything... Honestly if they told him to stay, left and never came back, he stand there and die from thirst.

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:59 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 3 15_zps45d77197

Dianhua Nanhai
Chīqíng

i will follow him, follow him wherever he may go
there isn`t an ocean too deep
a mountain so high it can keep me away

______________________________________________________________________________________

Midst his extreme fanboying, Dianhua had made his way over to one of the available couches-- one he had clearly claimed for his own at some point, seeing as how it was somewhat cluttered with unnecessarily large stuffed animals, and held a rather potent sweet scent. He giggled some as Mistress came over, complimenting him and bringing a slight flush of color to his cheeks. He adored the Mistress-- she was so sweet and motherly...!
He watched the happenings with Brandr from afar, eating away at some kind of candy bar as he hugged his knees to his chest, bright eyes darting over to whomever was speaking at the moment. Soon enough, the Mistress was leading the Black Knight away- and Dianhua watched them for a bit, before turning back to the others. "...So- we`re NOT blowing him up?" He asked suddenly, unsure of what just happened. "Waste of potential explosions!!" He threw his arms up in his outrage-- sending... what seemed to be two handfuls of candy wrappers fluttering up into the air-- "Boss! Who DON`T you like? We can send the knight guy over there and make him blow up and stuff! How cool would that be?" He couldn`t help but grin ear-to-ear as he addressed Tate-- it was pretty ridiculous how happy this guy made him--  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Dianhua`s Theme - Ping Pong Circulate
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:01 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

Tate smiled warmly as The Mistress kissed his cheek, but he was a little bit confused by how easily she was accepting Brandr in. Tate himself had literally had to kill an entire city full of people with only his mind in order to even so much as catch Black Dragon's attention--but oh well.
Either way, now Lao was mentioning sushi--and Tate liked that idea a lot--seafood had always kind of been a personal favorite for him. However, The Mistress had mentioned food being set out--and Tate was pretty sure that any seafood over there would be about ten times better. But then suddenly everyone was talking about explosions--which were pretty cool, yeah, when they involved a lot of blood and guts--people blowing up was pretty cool--especially when it was people you didn't like--As Dianhua addressed him, Tate smiled at the purplette and replied,

"Well, there are plenty of people that I don't like--the Kingpin, for example, or her boyfriend, or plenty of other people who want to get in our way--so, I think that I'll need to save the knight for when I find somebody that I really don't like--then we can blow him up. Either way, it would be pretty cool, right? How's that sound?" He took the time then to move over towards the door that led to the dining area, then turning back to face the others. "Well! You've all done very well today. I say that you all deserve a nice big, warm meal. Would any of you like to join me to eat?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:13 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 3 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria
"Scanning....indentified. Filing away in memory and encryption."
Lutria's Theme- The wilds of the Mind

Lutria went over to Tate, tugging on his sleeve for a second.
"Master...what is eat?" she asked, looking at him with gigantic yellow eyes. She cocked her head to the side, fairly confused at what this strange...eating...thing was.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:25 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao frowned when Bear refused to make his awesome sushi "Come'n! Do it! Do it for the team! I'll give you five hundred plastic dinosaurs if you do it!" he pat on bears head, before looking over to Tate and Dianhua "So we're holding off the explosions for a special occasion? Fine by me- but I hope that means we never use it! Then it'll be like those special dinner plates you're only supposed to use on the specialest of occasions, but then you never use them!" Lao then began to hop on one leg over to the the dining area, only stopping when Lutria asked Tate what eating was "OH! OH! LAO KNOWS!" Lao poitned to Lutria, a big smile on his face "Okay so- you must listen to Lao VERY carefully. You must eat in a very specific way. Yes. You must take food, thing you eat and- shove it up your nose. Understood? Good. Yes." Lao nodded, looking for a sign of approval from someone.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:46 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 3 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria

"Shoving up my nose would abstruct air that is supposed to go through there in order to breathe. Would that not kill me?" she asked. Of course, she had to breathe, just not very often. "However, if this is the very way on how humans eat, I will store it and try the tactic myself." she said, ready to eat something with her nose.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:26 pm

Mr Bear

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 3 Bb0807b6-58ea-46f2-8c8e-f05e1b67444c_zps1cf54492

Mr Bear looked at Lao blankly. Was this guy for real?

"Make them plushies and we have a deal."

Plastic was gay, fur and stuffing was where it was at. Then it seemed that the knight would not be blown up... Bear would have groaned if he did the groan thing. Not blowing something up wasn't nice. Dianhua seemed to be negotiating something, though, so hopefully that would work out. He followed the team into the dining area, ignoring Lao's everything as he told Lutria how to eat. He was HER problem now.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:12 pm

The Mistress

After a little bit of time, the Mistress, and the Black Knight came back.
"Fiddlesticks! Fiddlesticks!" she was saying, obviously not in a good mood. "Tate! Tate, hold that thought for a moment. Fiddlesticks." she let out a sigh to calm herself. "Kraven is back. It just went live, and I am so not okay with this. Fiddlestiiiiicks!" she said. "He needs to be stopped right now. Cause Kraven in this city is not okay. Really not okay."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:40 am

[quote="Akikazemoon"]

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 3 Revy___two_hands___black_lagoon__render__by_kirika88-d4zxek6
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa not surprisingly seemed to be the only one not in favor of seeing Brandr self destruct. Not that she was against the idea of it happening to someone. No, she thought it would be awesome if it did. She could definitely think of a few people she'd like to see that happen to. But Brandr had kind of helped her back at the mansion, so for the moment she preferred he not be her first witnessed self destruction. She watched the mistress take the large man out of the room. Elisa started to follow her teammates when the mistress appeared again, Brandr following. Upon hearing the words Kraven is back, a visible look of rage in Elisa's eyes. At this point just looking at her would clearly tell someone her feelings on this matter. Now she knew she wanted to see self destruct first! She followed the others as they left, her grip tightened to the point she'd already broken her cigarette in half. EXIT (when others leave)

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:58 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate glanced to Lutria as the girl asked him how to eat, just kind of staring at her for a moment as if the answer should have been blatantly obvious--but then Lao told her that she was supposed to eat through her nose. Oh. If Lao broke the Mistress' special robot lady, they were going to get in trouble--this probably wasn't a good idea--
"Oh, thank you for explaining, Lao!" Tate looked over at the man and grinned. "If you don't mind, do you think that you could give Lutria here a demonstration of the best nose-eating technique? I doubt that even I am as skilled as you in this age-old technique--so I'll be expecting you to show her just how to do it, alright?"
He was about to head into the dining room, when he heard The Mistress again, and immediately smiled as he turned to her--although that smiled lessened significantly when he heard the news.
"Oh--well then, angel, would you like for us to go and get rid of him for you? Sure, we just got defeated over in Highend...but just being in your presence has already soothed by aching head, and I feel all ready to go back into action again! I'm sure that the others agree plenty."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:16 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 3 17_zps31fe6a75

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
-------------------------
“Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!”

Cassius blinked, but accepted the stuffing that Mr. Bear handed him, rubbing it between his fingers- before jolting as Mistress seemed to notice him, and proceeded to crush all life from him and spin him around too. He wheezed a little once he was set back down, rubbing his chest and ribs as he just stood to the back and listened while Tate explained and people talked- keeping out of it, and still sort of absently messing with the stuffing in his hand. Although he would have liked to see Brandr self-destruct, that was out of their hands- and so it wasn't until Mistress returned and said that Kraven was back that he reacted. At first, his eyes just widened and he stared- but as the implications of what she'd said hit him, he swore quietly under his breath, scowling with frustration. That bastard was back? How did these people keep fucking up the one constant in the world- death? As Tate spoke up, he was quick to step forward and bow, nodding slightly. "I personally would be honored to be given the chance to help- though I was late before, I'm here now and more than ready to prove myself and make up for my prior absence," he murmured, glancing around some as he said it. He wasn't dumb- he knew his tardiness wasn't to be ignored so easily as Tate seemed to. He needed to make up for it- and he was more than willing to do his best.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:34 am

The Mistress

"Well then...I guess it's time to finally reveal myself to the world once again. Don't you all agree?" she grinned. "I'll be going with you. In fact, I thin I'll be leading you this time around. Anyway who feels they don't feel well enough or can't handle Kraven, can stay here and rest. But, know this. I won't be very generous next time." she looked at the door and turned. "Now then...I think we should be off. #3071. To my side. You'll be studying the enemy. Watch close." Lutria stopped everything she talked about with food, and walked over to the Mistress. "Now...I think we should go then hmmmm?" she walked out. (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:51 am

Of the Black Dragon Clan

As The Mistress and Lutria left, Lao fixed his glasses, grinning "And back onto the battlefield we go~ Hopefully I dont' lose another arm, that last one hurt-" Lao then pat bear on the head "Stay here Bear- guard the food like a good bear." he then followed Mistress. He had heard of Kraven, former leader of Heavenly Truth, assassin, cult leader, and most of all: that guy who always seemed to fuck up Xiu's plans. Yet, he had never met the man before. Time to change that "I guess we should get moving... heheheheheheee..."
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:31 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

As people started to leave, Tate simply smiled pleasantly, preparing to leave himself. He glanced back at those who were staying behind, giving them a smile and a nod before he headed to the door. So Xiu was leading them this time...the fact that she felt that she needed to come onto the battlefield was telling enough as it was...this was going to be interesting...

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:59 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 3 17_zps31fe6a75

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
“Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!”

"Oh, shit-- we're going already--?? Fuck, okay--" Cassius muttered under his breath as he dodged into another room and changed, not wanting to get his formal clothes dirty no matter how serious a battle this was- and then, as soon as he'd changed, he was off, quickly running to catch up with the Mistress and Tate and the others.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:24 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 3 Tumblr_n4cvicyZmi1rv37rxo1_500_zps715cc37b
Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 3 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

"We're baaaaaaaaaaaack!" The Mistress said, walking back into her base. "Well, that was fun while it lasted. I had quite a good time. But I'm so tired." she let out a yawn. "And hungry. Weren't we about to eat?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:55 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate walked in following The Mistress, seeming a little bit disappointed with how things had turned out. No more fun for the day, it seemed...what a shame. Either way, he strolled in with the others, looking to The Mistress as she suggested food, smiling and nodding.
"Food sounds great--I'm starved. Here's hoping that the food didn't get cold while we were out--and oh, look at this--Lao can show Lutria his lovely eating method now! How nice." He chuckled quietly, making his way over towards the dining area.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:18 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao walked right back into the Black Dragon Den, fixing his glasses "Honey I'm home! Heeheheheheheee.... but no, that was boring." Lao suddenly switched his expression from one of happiness to a grim frown "Seriously- I'm not here to stand around and look scary. Next time around... I'm gonna need my arbitrary blood fix!" Lao spoke, whining before following Tate once again "But it'll never be as amazing as Mr. Bear's sushi.... HEY! MR. BEAR! DO THE THING WITH THE THINGY THING. YEAH THAT ONE!" he yelled as Bear from like, across the building. At this point he was hoping there would be a raw under-cooked steak at the dining area, just so he could see SOME sort of bloody mess.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:35 pm

Mr Bear

Mr Bear did as he was told, watching over the food. But he got bored quickly and, expecting that the rest of the team was going to take a while to get back, since they were going into a big battle, started making the sushi. He was gonna get dinosaur plushies out of it, it was good. He was surprised by clan coming back much earlier than expected...and he was still halfway through making the sushi.

"I am making the food."

He announced, hearing the Mistress' and Tate's hunger complaints, along with Lao's demands for sushi. Speeding up his fish-chopping, it only took about 30 seconds for him to finish making his sushi, bringing it to the dining area.

"There."

LO AND BEHOLD! It was a huge plate of raw fish, simply chopped in half, with a neat scoop of wasabi and adorned with a single mint leaf. Mr Bear's sushi was obviously the best sushi.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:15 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 3 Tumblr_n4cvicyZmi1rv37rxo1_500_zps715cc37b
Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 3 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

"Ooooooh! This looks very tasty Bear. Thank you, you're a very good bear!" she said, petting the man as she looked at the sushi. She looked at Lao. "Well, aren't you going to demonstrate?" she asked, grinning.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:18 pm

Test Subject #3071
Lutria

Lutria watched intently. She looked at the sushi and started to observe.
"Observation #2. Bears making sushi is commonplace." she said, and held onto Bear's sleeve, curious about what the food was. The holding the sleeve was an unconscious thing she started to do.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next