Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

+5
Skylark-13
Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 5 Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:26 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 5 Lao_110
Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 5 Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao clapped his hands together in happy response to Lucila's approval "Great! Let us get started right away!" where to star, where to start? Lao began to pace around, before jumping up as if he had just got an epiphany "Righto!" it appeared Lao had an idea "Lets go over common courtesy and manners, shall we? You don't want to offend anyone, do you? Of course not! Haha!" Lao then suddenly plopped down on a seat. He was going to take it slow "For one, everytime you walk through a door you need to yell 'NOOT NOOT!'" Lao's grin widened "Its very important! So many people forget to do it and its no good! Understand, this is a very important thing to learn, yeah?"

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 5 Ossybye
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 5 Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:18 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 5 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria
"Scanning....indentified. Filing away in memory and encryption."
Lutria's Theme- The wilds of the Mind

Lutria nodded as he told her.
"Note recorded in my memory. Upon entering a room, yell 'Noot Noot' very loudly. If this when I enter all rooms or just here?" she asked. "And if someone doesn't yell 'Noot Noot' is it proper to correct them?" she asked. She sat on the floor near Lao, looking up at him with curious eyes.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:26 am

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao nodded to Lutria excessively in response to her follow up question "Of course! Especially if its a woman! Its so unladylike to not say NOOT NOOT! I mean-!" before Lao could be finished, a Black Dragon footmen walked into the room, bowing to Lao. This cause his attention, he recognized the officer as one of his students too "Ah yes... speak to me young one-" the footmen explained that his 'target' had just left Carrion Land. A huge grin appeared on Lao's face "Goood..." he cuffed his hands together, before turning to Lutria and Bear "Mr. Lao finally knows where his target is! I'm afraid I must take my leave~ Anyone care to go with me?" he asked, his grin growing as he asked.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:45 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 5 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria

Lutria cocked her head to the side, but then looked at the footman.
"Pardon me sir, but you did not say 'Noot Noot' as you entered this room. It would be wise that you say 'Noot Noot' as you leave this room, otherwise, it is impolite." she said, and then looked at Lao. "I would accompany you, but I fear I would get only in the way. However, of you tell me the name of your 'target' I can provide any amount of information you need." she said.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:28 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao let out a giggle as Lutria seemed to correct footmen on the proper etiquette for entering and leaving a room "This is gonna be awesome..." he cracked out whilst giggling. Lutria said she couldn't go with him "Awwwe- too bad! But sure! Isaac Harvey! Look him up- hold on-" Lao turned to his side, then yelled out "XIIIIUUUU! I'm going out, do you wanna go with me? I think it'll be fun!" he called out "Lutria, could to watch Mr. Bear for me? The poor animal doesn't know what to do when I'm not around! The poor poor stupid bear... so yeah! Could you watch him?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Test Subject #3071
Lutria

"I can watch Mr. Bear for you." she said. "Oh and...Isaac Harvey, Age 19, crimes minimum causes, murder and being a nuisence, weapon of choice, cards, much like yours mister Lao, but their are various types, explosives, shields, sharp throwing, those types. He is often seen with a much stronger man named Jeremiah Carraway, aka Buddi, who poses to be a much greater threat then your target. He wields a strange type of buzz axe, which rips through people very easily. He's a mutant, both were part of the Inquisitor, but now are part of Vulture, mostly as refugees. Currently located at the Crater, lead by Pugsy Marcone, a Vulture officer who had ties to Black Dragon at one point, via Figaro Lutton. Is there anything else you wish to know?" she asked, going over to Mr. Bear's side.

Xiu thought about it.
"Hmmm...I mean, this would mean I have to do some sort of fighting...Doh, why not? I could use the exercise!" she said, and got up. "It will be VERY fun to go out there and see what's going on. But, Lao, I won't get in your way deary!" she said.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:36 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao pulled out his deck of cards, shuffling through them as Lutria described Isaac and some of his allies "I see... he's surrounded himself with powerful allies. Reminds me of myself! Unfortunately... much like his father, he is probably very, very stupid. SO STUPID! So this'll be fun. Please do look after Bear Lutria. Remember he has to be groomed, and fed, walk him at least three times a day and-" Xiu replied, which stopped Lao's further jabs at Bear. He turned to Xiu, a grin on his face "Why not come with me anyways? You haven't been out for awhile! Why not go for a work out Mistress? Besides- I promise it'll be fun! Based off what Lurtia here says he has friends, why not help out? There'll be a lot of young men! Probably-" Lao then slid his cards back into his vest and began to walk "Well I'm gonna leave with the footmen. It would be an honor for you to come with us too Mistress Xiu! Heeheheheheee..." those were his last words before the elderly man walked out of the room, collecting a few Black Dragon clansmen and setting out towards the Crater.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:46 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 5 Tumblr_n4cvicyZmi1rv37rxo1_500_zps715cc37b
Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 5 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

The Mistress got up.
"Alrighty then! I guess you leave me no choice! It sounds like fun!" she said, and looked at Lutria. "You stay here and keep gathering data sweetie." she kissed her head. "Love you. Noot noot!" she called and left. (exit)

Lutria called out to Lao.
"You forgot to Noot!" she said, and looked at Bear. "I will brush you now." she said, and got something to brush him, and started to brush him.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:33 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 5 Mistress1_zps0147e7b7
Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 5 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

The Mistress walked into her base, still carrying Pugsy over her shoulder. Her men took him on a stretcher, and took him below. They secured his body on a comfortable body, locking his wrists and ankles with a very heavy weight, to make it harder for him to struggle or move. She watched them parch him up.
"Handle with care. He's an honored guest..." she said. "Make sure he's fully taken care of...and get the right blood in the IV for goodness sake! Not like last time?" she got up and looked at the boy. "Puggy...I really didn't want to hurt you..." she said with a sigh. She went upstairs and waited for her troops to come back.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:54 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao walked into the Black Dragon Den, shuffling his cards once again "Well that was fun." she chirped, passing by Lutria and Bear "NOOT NOOT." he walked over to a couch and laid down "Feelin' woozy..." he muttered, lowering his head. He stayed on the couch for a few minutes before he suddenly started coughing, at first it was weak, but he began to cough until he began to bleed from his mouth "Heh..." Lao managed to stop himself, holding his chest as he smiled weakly "I still have some more time..." he muttered, panting heavily "Give me a month at least..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:08 pm

Test Subject #3071
Lutria

"Noot noot." She said and went over to Lao, kneeling down. "What is wrong?" She said, touching her chest. "Is there an abnormality within your chestal cavity?" She asked. "I can help you if you so require." She wasn't sure why she was feeling this way. Worry? Was this worry? Was she worry? Processing....,
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:58 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao looked to Lutria with a twisted grin, blood still dripping from his mouth "Don't worry about me..." he told her in a pained voice "It's called age girl... it catches us all... no matter how hard we try..." even when cloning new organs to stay young for over a hundred years, it caught up. His body began to reject the new body parts, he found himself growing weaker and older. Over the last twenty or so years, he was no longer the man he once was. Once, he was terrified of growing old, as he has for the last decade or so. But now... he'd gotten used to it. He knew it was inevitable "I'm pretty old... I just got the cloning blues is all..." he told her in a weak voice, this had happened so much recently, he had no idea when he'd have his next attack. He had prayed it would not be in battle... he always wanted to be at his best when working for the Clan.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:13 pm

Test Subject #3071
Lutria

Lutria was still processing, but her body moved. She ran to the table and grabbed a napkin from the table, then back to Lao. She had gotten her senses back by this time. She slowly caught the blood on his lip, wiping it away.
"I believe these are feelings of worry, sir Lao." she said, cleaning the mouth. "Shall I call the master? You require aid, this much I can perceive." she said, kneeling to him, her voice trembling a little. She didn't even know it but it was.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:03 am

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao looked somewhat surprised as Lutria wiped off his blood, looking at her with an expression of confusion. He hadn't seen someone so genuinely interested in helping him in a long time "..." he let out a sigh, he could tell being a jerk wouldn't get her to stop anytime soon. He sat back down on his couch "I don't require any aid..." he spoke to her in a grim voice "Even with The Tr- I mean Black Dragon's best medical technology... what I have can't be helped... I clone myself new organs to keep myself young, you see... well... my body's starting to reject them... that's just how it is... can't help it... I got a few months to live at most." he told her bluntly "The docs got a complicated name for it... I just like to call it the 'Cloning Blues'... best way I can make it sound more fun." that was his attempt at a joke right there, it failed "Heheh... anyways... its fine..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:16 am

Test Subject #3071
Lutria

Lutria listened and processed it. Yes, he was right. Cloning blues was listed in her programming. She took one of Lao's hands in hers, and sat next to him.
"Noot Noot." she said, just sitting there with one of his hands, hoping maybe? Just maybe it would make him feel a tiny bit better emotionally. She didn't say anything after that...just that.

Mistress sighed, watching the medics work on le Pugsy. She was making sure they didn't fuck up. Pugsy was a special princess and needed care. She was going to make sure of that. She saw on the table something that looked like a snail, among Pugsy's things. She took it and inspected it. "What on earth is this? Looks like...huh?" she asked, not sure completely what it was. But maybe it would be useful.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:28 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao let out a small laugh following Lutria's 'noot noot' but it quickly regressed into bloody coughing again "I'm an old man... I may not have lived as long as Xiu but... I've lived more than a full life. Heh. So no worries, I'm just looking for a super cool way to go now-" Lao laid down on the couch, leaning down against in all of his weakness. He then simply stayed silent, regaining his enemy if only for a few minutes before he spoke again "Lutria... I'm going to take a nap... yeah, be a dear and make sure Mr. Bear doesn't try and prank me-" he looked over to Bear in the corner of the room, with his empty button eye stare "I got some suspicions he's about to strike, yes-siry! Heheheeeh..." Lao then closed his eyes again to rest them.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:36 pm

Test Subject #3071
Lutria

Lutria nodded. She wiped the bloody from his lips again, and scoot over a bit, so his head was resting on her lap.
"I will ensure you sleep undisturbed." she said, and let him sleep, ever vigilant. She looked at the man. If her Master was around for so long...why couldn't he in the same manner? It didn't make sense. She watched Bear like a hawk.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:30 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 5 Daisy_10

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"HUG ME!" echoed through Chinatown repeatedly, soft, squeaky, cartoon-like voices continued to parrot these words like a mantra as they got louder and louder. From the dawn came killer teddy bears, armed with chainsaws, rocket launchers, and machine guns. They were most certainly not Mr. Bear. There appeared to be hundreds of them, firing rockets into Chinatown and revving up their chainsaws as they marched upon the Black Dragon footmen. Chinatown was oddly enough, under attack by killer teddy bears. They were about the size of Disney mascots, covered in stitches, and with bright glowing button eyes. These anamatronic monsters marched upon Black Dragon ruthlessly as they attacked, with the full intention of attacking the Black Dragon HQ. Meanwhile, Isaac and Daisy had just arrived at Chinatown, hidden by the attack of the killer teddy bears.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 5 Teddy10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 5 Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (Black Dragon)

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 5 SouryuuLeonfull1585660

Isaac and Daisy arrived at Chinatown as he got off the motorcycle. He took the bike somewhere to hide as he came back out to see what was going on. The bears looked scary and he was glad that he didn't have to fight those since they seem like they would have killed him. Alright so here they are. Now is the time to strike...or better yet wait. Isaac leaned down to whisper in Daisy's ear, "Alright Daisy we should wait for the leaders or officers to come out and get distracted while we go in. Sounds good?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:16 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Daisy was glaring to the Black Dragon HQ the entire time Isaac spoke to her. The bears seemed to be relentless in their attack, firing rockets at it and sawing down whomever got in their way, which mostly consisted of ninjas. Yes, killer chainsaw bears versus ninjas. Only in this city! Upon Isaac finishing his very important order, Daisy then rolled up into a ball AND DID THE EXACT OPPOSITE, rolling right towards the base "DAAAAAAAAISSSSSSYYYYY-DDAAAAAAAAAYYYYYSSSS!" she yelled, rolling through the battlefield, coated in blood and littered with explosions. Yet Daisy got through it without a problem, rolling right into the HQ "Daisy is here... yes! Sneaky!" she grinned, crouching down and then crawling through the building in search of Pugsy.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:26 pm

Test Subject #3071
Lutria

Lutria heard something. She ran to the door, not wanting to wake up Lao.
"Oh no...Master...there is something wrong!" Lutria said to the Mistress via a communicator. Lutria dashed to the bottom floor, just outside the doors. Footman started to pour out the base, starting their attacks. She started to scan for a signal, and locked onto it. "I have locked onto controlsignalbearpenis.exe. Beginning to hack into the system." she started to hack into their system, in order to make the teddies turn on themselves or turn to kill Daisy and Isaac. She saw Daisy "Excuse me, you're supposed to say noot noot when entering a room." she said, kicking the girl and then kept hacking.

The Mistress grinned. She had what she wanted from Pugsy. She assumed this attack was from Vulture, in order to get him back. She took the Jackal communicator and put it to her lips.
"Hello darlings? I'm assuming this attack is from you...yes?" she asked. "A frontal assault...and here I thought you'd send someone undercover. Brave..." she giggled. "I'm calling to negociate...Ryder William Mercy."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 5 Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (Black Dragon)

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:45 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac looked at the fight going on between the teddy bears and apprarntly ninjas. Damn those bears were doing a good job. Great! Now that the bears are distracting, him and Daisy can sneak in and wait WHAT IS SHE DOING!? Isaac scrambled his hair and sighed. There goes the stealthiness and now he has to go save the little girl.

Isaac started to run through the battle as he threw some explosive cards left and right to make sure that he wasn't being attacked as he got inside the headquarters. He patted himself as he got some dirt off of his chest as he didn't want himself to be dirty inside this place. He then looked over to see that Daisy was being attacked by some women as he tensed. Dang it Daisy the rescue operation has already started and now you're in trouble! He took out one of his cards as he threw it at the ground by Lutria.
"DAISY! RUN NOW!" Smoke started to ascend from the card as the smoke bomb was in place as Isaac threw a sharp card at where he saw where Lutria was before running off in one of the hallways. Just where the hell can Pugsy be.

There was no response to the Jackal Communicator after what Mistress said cause Isaac doesn't have one.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:58 pm

Daisy stared up at Lutria when the girl came into sight "Hey! Who the hell are you!?" she asked, only to see the girl's leg rise up. Okay, so this was either going to get violent or VERY strange VERY soon. And then Isaac came in and saved the day. A malicious grin on Daisy's face, she used the cover of the smoke to hop up on Lutria and craw along her body, biting her neck in the process, though her tiny teeth made it more of a nib. However, the real threat wasn't the bite, but the wires which seemed to cover Lurtia, connected to the wires were several grenades "HEHEHEHE!" Daisy laughed maniacally, before crawling into a ball and rolling away. If Lutria so much as moved, the wires would as well, and they'd set the explosives off. Daisy then rolled right into the room the Mistress was in, just in time for her to call Jackal "MUTANT BOOB THING!" she yelled, suddenly punching Xiu in the boob "GRAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!" she yelled, practically everything in the room was crashing down, much chaos erupted through the room as Daisy attacked.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:01 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao woke up due to the chaos "Huh...?" he heard Lutria, they were under attack? The elderly man let out a sigh "Young people have no manners today..." he muttered in a tired voice. he stood up, just in time for the room to be covered in smoke, and likewise he could see. He jumped over Lutria "Be right back!" he told her, before chasing after Isaac. Several sharpened cards in his hand, he looked to Isaac with a malicious grin "Wow! you recover quickly! You really want to fight that mad dont' you!?" he asked, throwing some sharp cards towards Isaac "I can see you've come to die early! What... the poison too slow for you kiddy!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:08 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac ran down the hallway as he looked over rooms to see if Pugsy was in one of them. So far no luck. The more he looked, the more he got paranoid. Lao was here. He was here somewhere in this place and he'll attack soon. When? When will that bastard come? It wasn't long as he heard the familiar voice of Lao as he looked behind him. Oh shit! There he is! There's that bastard! Isaac took out a few cards as he threw them to deflect off the cards the man threw. He stayed silent as he let the man talk his mouth off. This man sure like to talk. What should he do? Stay and fight or try and find Pugsy? Isaac gave no hesitation as he threw a card at the man before running...towards the opposite direction. Nope. Now was not the time to fight. Now was the time to run.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next