Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

+5
Skylark-13
Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 7 Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:33 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 7 Mistress1_zps0147e7b7
Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 7 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

"I'm....not sure." she said to Dianhua. "Sweetie, if you wanna go out somewhere, you have my full permission...or was that not your intention. Oh well, open the box! Its a weapon! You'll love it!" Inside were grieve edges, they were like blades for your feet, and made the kicks ever so more deadly. "They were designed to make your opponents scream out in pain and suffering! I hope you like them dearly." she said. Then the Tate Cass thing was happening. "Hmmm...TATE! MY ROOM NOW! WE HAVE THINGS TO DISCUSS!" she yelled, going to her room. "BATTLEPLANS AND STUFF!"

Lutria was already inside making the cake.
"Oh...I forgot to ask what kind of cake he likes." she ran out to Dianhua, tugging on his sleeve. "What kind of cake do you want? My memory included Angel Food, Devil Food, Red Velvet, Carrot Cake, Varra Cake, Cup Cake, Jewish Apple Cake, Black Forest Cake, Several types of Bundt Cakes, Pound Cake, Hot Milk Sponge Cake, Coffee Cake, Dobos Cake, Cheese Cake, Icecream Cake, Cookie Cake, Flourless Chocolate Cake, Frog Cake, Jaffa Cake, Pineapple Upside down cake, Princess cake, angry cat cake, Roll Cake, Banana Cake, Red Bean Cake, Spice Cake...and then the Mistress' special cake, which is a secret recipe..." she said the types slowly so Dianhua had time to process each type. She looked at him with ready eyes. "I want to make the best cake I can, for your day of creation...I mean...birthday..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 7 Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:30 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 7 116_zps93b1b7e7

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
-------------------------
“Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!”

Cassius snarled as he heard Tate's response, doing his best to try and catch up- but the other male was just a touch quicker than him, and he hissed in annoyance when he spun a corner only for the other to have disappeared. He stalked forward slowly, ears open for any sounds- and when Tate grumbled to himself, he dashed forward, skidding to a halt right in front of the little alcove and snagging a firm grip on the other's arm. "Fucker doesn't know when to give in," he retorted, beginning to try and tug Tate back down the hall... Only to hear the Mistress calling for Tate. He narrowed his eyes, growling towards the sound of her voice- before rather reluctantly releasing Tate. "Since when do battle plans involve Tate's dick..." he muttered grumpily, glaring off down the hall before looking to Tate. "I'm gonna get you- sometime soon, when you aren't expecting it... You're not gonna get away."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:29 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 7 Black-Lagoon.Revy_.640x960-4
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa smiled at Dionhua. There were times where she could easily see them getting along. When his head wasn't firmly shoved up Tate's ass, which wasn't too often, but it was often enough that she did like the boy. No problem. It hasn't been a very typical birthday, but Id definitely say we gave those bitches from Paladin something to cry about. Don't worry about him. Cassius is saying alot of bullshit since Tate doesn't want his dick. [/ color]
She had watched Cassius pursuing Tate with a look of annoyance. She didn't like people trying to force themselves on others it pissed her off. And while she didn't like Tate that much he clearly didn't like what Cassius was doing either. She smirked as the mistress summoned Tate away, looking at Lutria as she listed off cake options, raising an eyebrow at some of the more odd cake names.
The mistresses special recipe? I wonder what the hells in that.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:42 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 7 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria
"Scanning....indentified. Filing away in memory and encryption."
Lutria's Theme- The wilds of the Mind

When Elisa asked what was in the secret Mistress cake. She opened her mouth, and music started to play. After a minute, she closed her mouth. "Was that clear? That is what is recorded in my memory."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:28 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 7 Tate72_zps0151949e

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
-------------------------------------
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

When Cassius grabbed his arm, Tate gave him a venom-filled glare, practically hissing at him--but then Xiu called, and Cassius let go. Tate smirked at Cassius, shrugging as he walked away.
"Alright, cool--we'll see about that--" he said absentmindedly as he walked back through the halls towards The Mistress' room. Upon reaching her door, he straightened out his clothes and hair a bit, then stepped inside, gently closing the door behind himself and giving Xiu a warm smile. "Sorry that took so long, angel. Cassius is pretty persistent...I've got you to thank for getting me out of that one. So...battle plans, then~?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - The Big Gundown
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:55 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 7 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

"I won't ask what that was about darling...I know you're loyal enough." she traced her finger from his cheek to under his chin, to the end of his chin. She did this with a grin on her face. "Now then...battle plans. I know you just got back, but...we have some ground to cover my dear. First I'm going to send some more of our footman to the Crater. Vulture is gonna want that spot back. They'll think we're going to try and make that our primary objective...but no..." she got up. "I want you, Dianhua, The Knight guy, and Lao to attack Baker Street. Our scouts tell us Vulture has another garrison there...I want that point. Cripple them hard, if you need to take a prison, go ahead. The leader or one of their officers will suffice. Doesn't really matter to me." she paused to collect herself for a moment. She needed to think about this one. "Then...at the same time, Cass, Lutria, and Elisa will go to a small abandoned bunker, near Carrion Land, and take that. We will fortify it's defenses, and use it as a sort of check point. Then, if we ever wanted to attack Carrion land...we have the perfect vantage point there." she turned to Tate. "Do you understand my love?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:19 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa looked at Lutria, confused as creepy music was suddenly playing. She blinked at her, now half wondering if someone had hacked the girls memory bank. No, not really. I'm just not going to ask what the hell that was.
She looked at Lutria, then Dionhua.
I know a pretty damn good german choclate cake recipee if either of you wanted to try that.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:01 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

"Oh, believe me, it was nothing to worry about, angel. I'm not loyal to anyone but you," Tate gave Xiu a slightly apologetic smile, hoping to reassure her. And honestly, it was the truth--the day he let Cassius near his ass was the day that pigs would fly. He listened carefully to all of Xiu's instructions, then nodded in recognition. "Got everything loud and clear. Want us to ship out now? I'm sure that we'd be back before too long." Baker's Street, hm...? Hopefully there would be some worthwhile opponents there...he'd been having bad luck with that lately.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:04 pm

The Mistress

"I know darling. Though, I am glad yo hear it." she went over and kissed Tate. "And the sooner you ship out the better. Though it pains me greatly to have to ship you out once more....hmmm...I wonder, should I go once again? I think I will." she smiled. "Tate darling, would you mind terribly if I accompanied you to Baker Street? The Crater was so much fun, I think Baker Street will be equally the same...or more." she giggled.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate leaned down slightly to allow the slightly shorter Xiu to deliver her kiss, lovingly wrapping his arms around her as he replied,
"The more time I get to spend with you, the better, angel. And I bet it'd be real nice being able to watch you fight out there--you're gorgeous no matter what you're doing, after all. What do you say? Want to go knock Vulture Team into next week?" He shifted back a little bit, smiling as he glanced at the door, then looked back at Xiu. "They won't even know what hit them."

Tate's Theme - First Warning
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:02 pm

The Mistress

"Personally, I would want you and I to have...'quality' time together darling, but we can after this mission. Now, I believe it's time for Vulture to learn whom the bigger power is in this place...oh, I can't be serious! They are so outnumbered! Heh. Anyway, let's go." She exited the room. "Attention members of the clan! We have new orders! Those whom follow Tate, listen well. We are launching another attack!" She giggled.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:57 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 7 Lao_110
Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 7 Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao was laying down on a couch, facing outward, when Xiu announced they were going into battle, the elderly man let out a groan. He turned on his side and faced towards the couch cushion, groaning more "Pass.." he picked up a pillow and covered his face with it "I'm gonna take a nap instead..." Lao didn't seem very into attacking Vulture Team at the moment. Mostly because he had been struck by a fit of the laze instead "I think I'm gonna watch TV instead..."

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 7 Ossybye
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:10 pm

The Mistress

The Mistress heard Lao's little comment. She giggled.
"Tate, be a dear and brief the rest. You remember who goes where right? You, Dianhua, Lao, and the Knight to Baker, and then Cass, Lutria, and Elisa to the Bunker...and Bear if he's up to it. Excuse." she went to Lao, who was kind of laze. She sat on the top of the couch. "Deary. What will it get you to go out there and rip people to shreds for me?" she asked, looking at him.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:22 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao let out a groan when he heard Xiu's giggle "Urrrgggh..." when she sat up on the couch Lao covered his face further in the pillow "Laaaaaze-" he groaned. When she asked him if he could go and 'rip people to shreds for her' Lao let out yet another grumble "Ugh... I dunno? maybe if put a little bow in Tate's hair..." he muttered, turning around on the couch again "Television sounds nice... yeah... or cards... though I don't know how to play cards- huh... you'd think I'd learn to play them at some point in my life... oh well..." Lao suddenly rolled off the couch "Vulture Team is dumb anyways- can't they just kill themselves?I'm to laze-"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:14 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

As Xiu left her room, Tate followed behind. As he walked, though, he lifted up a hand to rub one of his eyes, looking quite exhausted for a moment, but brightened right back up again by the time he entered the room they were headed to, a calm smile upon his face, as per usual. He opened his mouth to explain to everyone what the different teams were--but then Xiu just kind of went ahead and said it in front of everyone instead. Tate's eyebrow twitched nearly imperceptibly as he then closed his mouth, folding his hands together as he smiled at the clan members, then spoke calmly,
"It's as she says. We're headed out for a new mission now. Myself, Dianhua, Lao, and the knight thing have been assigned to Baker's Street. Our fair Mistress wishes to accompany us, as well. Cassius, Lutria, and Elisa, you three are to go to the abandoned bunker near to Carrion Land, and take over the bunker. We might be able to use it as a vantage point if we were to ever attack Carrion Land." His eyes drifted across the room, eventually falling on Xiu and Lao, and he added, "Lao has had a lot of action today. If he doesn't feel up to it, I feel like we should permit him a rest. After all, I'm sure that just the rest of us going to Baker's Street alone would already be overkill compared to Vulture's forces, don't you agree? We're going to blow them out of the water as it is~"

Tate's Theme - First Warning
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:19 pm

The Mistress

The Mistress giggled. She went over to him.
"So...how about some icecream? Oooooooor...TICKLY FIGHT!" she dove on him and started to tickle Lao. "TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!" she yelled, grinning. But then Tate said something, and sighed. "You're right. Sorry Lao. You rest. GET HIM FOOD AND WATER AND ICECREAM!" she yelled. She was having one of her funny days. She walked over to Tate. "I believe I can substitute for our dear Lao. Right then." she leaned on Tate. "Shall we go?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:08 pm

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa turned from Lutria as Tate and the Mistress came out. She noticed they still looked together. So sex definitely hadn't happened. She felt herself smiling as Elisa heard they were going to claim more territory. Well she was not against that. If they were lucky they might run into someone else to fight on the way. Though she frowned a bit at hearing she'd have to go with Cassius. Yeah, she didn't like him. She didn't think that would be changing. At least she liked Lutria. So it wouldn't be completely awful. She still didn't like it all tha much, but she would do what she needed to.
Im ready to go whenever. Though what's Dianhua doing during all this? You didnt mention him.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:25 pm

The Mistress

"You weren't listening dear." she said to Elise. "Dianhua dearest is going to the Baker Street...and I have decided to stay behind." she said, pointing at Lao. "After the recent attack, we will need to rest. I need to fortify the defenses and...he's not doing too good." she said. "So, he'll go if HE wants to. If not, it'll be Tate, Dianhua, and the knight, which is still more then enough." she said. "Now then...off you go."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:33 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao began to roll around and giggle when The Mistress started to tickle him "HAHAHA! W-WAIT! NO- LAO IS NOT READY FOR THIS! LAO IS TOO OLD FOR-" oh hello there Tate. Lao stood back up, letting out a sigh as Tate and Xiu spoke, Elisa seemed ready to go too. He pulled out a few cards from his jacket, grinning to them "Lao can go- not that I like it- but life, yes-" he told them, shuffling the deck before he messed up and the cards ended up falling all over the floor and flying out "Oops."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:10 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 7 Tumblr_m2nk5qpS2C1rsit2ro1_500
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

Brandr stepped out of the shower getting the last of his armor on. he started looking around, he had thought he heard someone mention him... He approached the Mistress inquisitively... Mistress, Am I required?... He raised his eyebrows in confusion... He had actually forgotten what Icecream was, considering well No Memories... at that thought a voice in his head, some kind of reminder to stay away from his old employers came up... why did he think of the color green when he listened to the tiny voice in his head... he shook his head warding off the strange reminder, of course he was going to stay away from his old Boss--- The man with blue hair had left him here to Protect Black Dragon and it's agents to his doom--- there was nothing else to living anymore... He still had no fucking clue what the mistress was doing... Mistress, has someone made you ill?... I will behead them post-haste...!

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________[/color]
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:54 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa looked away from the mistress. Why had she said that? She did remember Dionhuas name being listed. He wasnt that forgettable as a person. She looks back at the mistress, hiding her embarrassment.
I was listening. I remember hearing that.Sorry.
Elisa looked at Lutria then looked around for Cassius, finally spotting him.
You heard our orders, guys. Lets head out before anyone else decides they want it.
Elisa pulled a gun out as she headed towards the door, signaling the others to follow. A few foptmen following. After that she needed a really fucking good fight. EXIT  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:43 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

"Oh--you're not going?" Tate asked Xiu, seeming somewhat surprised, but then smiled at her. "Well, that's perfectly fine. You just relax, and we'll be back with good news before you know it." He began moving towards the door, then, pausing for a moment to look back at the others. "Alright--Dianhua, knight thing, let's go--Lao, only come if you're feeling up to it. And I mean it, alright? We don't want any unnecessary accidents on the battlefield." He gave Lao a big smile, then headed out the door, on the way to his destination, calling back, "Cassius, Lutria, go with Elisa and start making your way for that bunker--we'll meet back up here afterwards."

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:55 am

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao fixed his oval-shaped red shades as Black Dragon seemed to move out "I can't let myself be overshadowed by you youngsters just yet..." he muttered, at this point he had no idea why they were here in No Man's Land. Why were they dealing with these amateurs? Why deal with Paladin in this way? This entire scenario didn't make anymore sense to Lao, which is why he focused more upon picking on his apprentice's son then really helping Xiu's goals. The elderly man had feared she lost her mind at this point. But he supposed that getting involved in another pointless skirmish was worth at least a bit of fun "Yep... I'll be returning soon Mistress Xiu..." he told the woman as he stretched out, collecting his cards from the floor "But after this- we do need to talk. I have some questions that need answering..." for a few split moments, Lao actually seemed quite serious, but then he walked out without another word.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:59 pm

The Mistress

Xiu paused at Lao. She nodded.
"Yes. I think we do." she said, and watched them leave. She smiled and sat down.

"Understood..." Lutria followed Elise (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:27 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 7 116_zps93b1b7e7

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
“Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!”

Cassius sighed as he worked his way back to where the others were, standing against the wall and smoking another cigarette, the fact he was inside be damned- but as suddenly they were told about another mission, he almost groaned, but held it in. He stood up and moved to grab his clothes, getting dressed again and pulling his sword over his shoulder before stretching and bowing to the Mistress. "I hope we can make you proud, milady," he murmured, giving her a small, genuine smile before straightening up- and spotting Dianhua still there. He walked over and looped his arm through the young male's, tugging him out the door. "Come along, can't get left behind can you-? What better birthday gift than to get to see Tate in action, hm? Go on, maybe you'll even get a chance to impress him," he prompted him, and before the purplette would have any chance to respond he shoved him off after Tate before running to catch up with Elisa and Lutria- though internally, he was cursing the brunette. She was no boss of him- he could see this mission not going well... But he'd get through this, if only for Tate and the Mistress. They had to cooperate to get things done.

*Exit Cassius and Dianhua*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next