Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Chinatown

+7
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Shadow_Okami
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Inner City // Chinatown Empty Inner City // Chinatown

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:16 pm

This is the home of the Black Dragon Clan, it is currently in the middle of being repaired, with the BDC aiming to make it a second Highend for their faction. Chinatown looks exactly like what you would expect, buildings with an oriental design, a little piece of the East in the West. The BDC doesn't really care for race though, despite it's origins, while many of the senior members here are of eastern dissent, you'll find people of any culture here.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Inner City // Chinatown Empty Re: Inner City // Chinatown

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Inner City // Chinatown <a href=Inner City // Chinatown Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren
Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

Mocha skipped through the streets happily, with a box of take out in one hand and lucky cat on the other. When she got to a good place she sat down and began eating like crazy, while playing with the broken Lucky Cat. She knew that Jade didn't like her eating Chinese food since she always got sick, but damn it! I tasted good, and Doctor Feel Good wasn't here right now to tell her what she can, and can't eat! Something about her figure fattening up, and that he doesn't like his 'nurses' fattening up because he doesn't want his Nurse to be eaten by some freak that would have seen her as a meal. When she thought about it and looked at the Chinese noodles that she had in her hand she dropped it, and began to throw up. And it wasn't even the foods fault this time! It was Doctor Feel Good's thought provoking conversation that he had with her! Now she could never have Chinese again! "Oh well... At least I have you Bleach..." she said to the Lucky Cat and she tugged on it paw. It made no sound, but at least it was cute. She looked around, and pouted. She wanted company, but Jade was too busy 'examining' his patient. For some reason his kidneys had to go, and then he stuck a bottle up his butt. That was kind of weird.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Inner City // Chinatown Anime_tay_by_death_by_emotion-d3nycnq_zpsf484cc39

Vivian Orderly
Code Name: Orderly

Vivian ran as fast as she could, panting. She made it. She escaped from the crazies. Everyone was a fucking crazy person here! Everyone was INSANE. Vivian truly didn't belong in this mad house, no. She belongs at her home, with her dog, with Miles, her husband. Where did he go? He went abroad for what was supposed to be a week, and hadn't come back. Vivian was in this mess...and only Miles could get her out...before she died she meant. She sat down on the corner, and rested her tired body, tears falling down her face.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Inner City // Chinatown Empty Ah the screams...beautiful!

Post  Inspector Lestrade Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:07 am

Inner City // Chinatown Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor walked through China town, enjoying the screams that were around him, whether they be from despair, someone going even more insane, hell even if someone were eing killed...ooh he loved those ones most...the sound people make as they die. He saw a girl with white hair run into an alley and the young russian man cocked his head to the side,"That was Orderly correct?"He asked himself and grinned,"No doubt crying because she's innocent."He said laughing to himself and walked into the alley,"Orderly, the fuck are you doing crying, our kind don't cry."He said, his voice sounding crazy and deranged.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:10 am

Inner City // Chinatown <a href=Inner City // Chinatown Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

Mocha continued to play with 'Bleach' the broken lucky cat before she heard something. She turned her head to the course of the sound. It sounded like someone was crying. Mocha wandered over until she saw the shaking form of Vivian Orderly, a young woman with white and purple hair. "Excuse me... But... Why are you so sad? Is it because your destined to at this moment? Because Bleach the Cat doesn't think so." Mocha said with a bubbly smile as she made a meow sound effect when she pressed down to the Lucky Cat's Paw. She stared at Vivian before crossing one leg over and sat down. "I know what your going through. Its all over your face..." Mocha said after some silence and placed the cat down by her feet. She looked over at Victor, and just stared at him. "Yeah they do. I hear it all the time where I work."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:15 am

Vivian Orderly

Vivian screamed and popped up, grabbing a trash can lid and hoping to guard herself from Victor.
"S-stay away. I am innocent!" she said, wiping her eyes. "I don't kill people...I hate criminals. I'm not like you!" she said, backing away slowly with her trashcan lid. "Soon they'll see I'm innocent...and I'll get out of here and go back to Miles...where ever he is..." she said, shaking...sniffling...scared out of her mind.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:21 am

Inspector Lestrade wrote:

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"Yeah yeah, you're innocent and your dear sweet Miles is gonna come bail you out. Get real kid, no one here gets out...at least not yet...we gonna bust outa here some day, and you can go do whatever."He said smirking and looked at Mocha,"Well that's because you fucking cut 'em open with no style...you gotta be savage wit it!"He yelled,"Make 'em scream till they breath their last! Then you cut a little smile into their face to show that you don;t like rats."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:33 am

Mocha Deren

"Were you talking to me? Cause it looked like you were talking to the only thing that HAS to listen to you. Your butt!" Mocha said as she did the screw you sign and skipped down the street. She wanted to find Vivian, and talk to her. Maybe they could help each other out. Object one to help with, to not make Mocha bored when Doctor Feel Doctor was doing business. Object 2, maybe she'll help Vivian seem innocent. She did get away with fraud all these years some maybe that will help. "I do what I want! Right Bleach?" she asked, and did the sound effect for it.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:39 am

Vivian Orderly

Vivian looked at Mocha a little bit.
"You...believe me right? You seem sane...enough..." she said. She still had her little trash can lid. It was nice...at least. It made her feel defended. She shook her head. "I really don't kill people...I don't belong." she said. "No one believes me..." she whispered in sadness.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:43 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"Hey, I never said I didn't believe you...you still have that innocent look...but you're gonna die here if you don't learn to kill."He said looking at her, his voice shockingly calm,"You you're gonna be working for Conqueror Worm you'll at least need to know how to work a shiv."He said walking a little closer and put his hands up a bit,"Look Orderly...no weapons on me...just wanna help you out a bit...teach you the lay of ther land."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:58 am

Mocha Deren

"I am sane! I'm the sanest person around! I know so... I got reassurance." Mocha said as she tapped her head while peering into the garbage can. "Come out please... Victor is harmless. Look at him, look at that face! It's the face of a baby, and a murderer! But I digress... You miss your old life. We all do... However I think I can help you get out if you assist our little organization." Mocha suggested since she too worked in Worms. Jade would be SO PROUD of her! Getting people to join the group and all! He'll pat her on the back, and say what a good girl she is!

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:04 am

Vivian Orderly

Vivian tumbled out of the trash can she was in and held the lid to protect her, as she backed away from them.
"I...I can't kill people...I'm not like that...I can hardly hurt a fly." she said. "I just need the warden to really believe me...they said I was crazy because of how frantic I was about being arrested..." she gripped it tighter. "B-but...wait...you said Worm can help? But...it's full of criminals...killers...won't they eat me for breakfast if I get near them?" she asked.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:28 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"Don't worry...we all want the same thing Orderly...we all want out...but to do that we need ways to get out...and to get rid of Vulture Team...they want us all to remain here...but none of us deserve this hell..."He said inching a little closer till he held a hand out to Vivian,"We ain't gonna hurt you kid. I ain't gonna make music with you...I'll save that for our enemies."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:02 am

Mocha Deren

Mocha watched as the young lady tumbled out of the trashcan from their offer. Nothing less from what she expected from her since the rumors surrounding their 'little' group tended to be... Very violent, which was actually not far from the truth. It was a violent place. She had seen her Doctor strap people down and stick a whole bunch of dirty needles in them just so that the man would die a painful death of infection. That was only if you were trying to get him out of a good deal though. Another thing she learned about Jade was that you should never challenge him when it came to anything sexual. That man will break you. "No, no! You'll be fine! The creator says that she'll protect you no matter what... Unless your creator decides what to do with you... Oooooooh... Um. Don't worry! You'll survive!" Mocha said as she seemed to realize something, but then kept it to herself. "As for what I can do to help... Haven't you ever heard of the girl who went into the presidents office and never got caught by security once? Guess who your talking to? If I can make it in one of the most secure places on the planet, then I can help you get out... We all can! Besides... Even if Vulture team is know as the 'good guy criminals' they're all on their own. You don't want to be alone now... Do you?" Mocha asked as she stepped closer, her red eyes gleaming before she felt an urge... An unexplainable urge to get to her doctor right now.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:18 pm

Vivian Orderly

Mocha had a point, being alone would not be good. In fact, it would mean certain death. She couldn't do that...she couldn't face this place alone. She looked at Ripper and Mocha. She was very scared, but...they said they would help her get out...but...there had to be a cost. Mister Wright always said their would be a cost with deals like this, what would this one be?
"W...what's the catch?" she asked, trembling a lot as she asked.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:35 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha smiled, looks like they were getting another member. "The cost? Well... The leader will figure that out..." Mocha said as she walked right up to Vivian, and grabbed her arm in a friendly manner, and held up her Lucky Cat. "Do you like tea?" she asked as she walked with Vivian and the Ripper, not letting go, If Vivian struggled out there might be consequences. Now Mocha knew what Vivian had to do, but she didn't want to scare the girl right now. She needed to feel safe, and if she told her then Vivian would escape. Might as well do it when the girl is cornered.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:28 pm

Vivian Orderly

Vivian didn't know what to do. Mocha was touching her now, and she felt...dirty. She didn't want to feel this way. "I...I..." she stuttered. "I don't know...it sounds...awfully fishy..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:29 pm

Mocha Deren
Mocha leads Vivian to their base, and lets' Ripper follow them. "We're going to be such good friends!" she said as they disappeared from the street.

*Exit*
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

{EXIT The Ripper}
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Okami Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:17 pm

Inner City // Chinatown Kisuki_net_artbooks_hakuouki-shinsengumi-kitan-original-illustrations_187-1
I may have a twisted obsession with the dead...

Ⱥltair Ӎindu
Death's Little Examiner

Sitting down in a local tea shop was a guy sipping on hot green tea while writing something in a hand-made journal. He didn't look like any criminal roaming around No Man's Land, but he was consider somewhat dangerous considering he plan to kill a cabinet member in the U.S government. He was taken notes on what he observe so far today. He been here for a while now, so he know this place the back of his hand by now. His writes in anything about No Man's Lands and if anything change within it.

He smile after drinking his tea and said
" Today will be good day" He didn't know about the fights that was currently happening, but he wouldn't be one to be part of it anyway. He wasn't the type to fight, but will if he has to. He took in another sip of his tea and continue to write his surround. He want to relax a bit, before he has to get up and go back observing the land.After he was done with his tea, he got up and left the area to continue his route
-Exit-

...doesn't mean I will let that get in my way in helping the sickly and the injure
Shadow_Okami
Shadow_Okami
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Inner City // Chinatown 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

Ivy wheeled her way into Chinatown, half-dragging Ryder along with her so he'd keep up with the pace of her wheelchair. She finally got to a seemingly abandoned building...

"Don't tell anyone about this super secret location!"

She hissed to Ryder, looking around to make sure no one was watching, then got off of her wheelchair and crawled into a hole BESIDE the abandoned building. This led into a makeshift underground fort thing, where some light came in through the holes in the "ceiling" and the large hole that was the entrance itself. There were several plant specimens as well as vials filled with different colored liquids and frothy substances.

"My secret lair! My Ivy Cave!"

She cried, grabbing onto the tables into order to move around, since she couldn't bring the wheelchair in. She immediately took out the journal and started reading it again, looking at her plants, seemingly picking out the best ones to test the drug on.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:16 pm

Inner City // Chinatown LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder watched Ivy with some puzzlement as she crawled through the hole in the building. It took him a bit more effort to get through, since he was bigger than her, but once he was inside, he was definitely impressed. And she had more than one of these?
"Geez...Ivy, this is pretty amazing," he said as he looked around, genuinely meaning it. When did she get the time to raise so many plants--and all in secret?

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:23 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy grinned as Ryder spoke, but didn't look away from the plants.

"Thanks! I try my best!"

She said, then started mixing a bunch of liquids together, referring to the journal only once or twice. She inspected a few more plants then picked one with a nice pink flower on it and poured the liquid on the soil of it. Nothing happened for a while, so she started mixing more things, then looked back at Ryder.

"Choose whichever one you think could be a cool murderous plant!"

She then went back to mixing liquids, and when she looked at the flowery plant once more, it was wilting...She scratched her head and frowned...trying to figure out what had gone wrong...

"That's it!"

She added one final ingredient, something that looked like plutonium...then poured it on the pink flowery plant again, and within seconds, it started growing rapidly, it's leaves and petals hardening and becoming sharp as knives.

"Who's next?"

She asked Ryder, since she had asked him to choose the next test subject.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:58 pm

Inner City // Chinatown LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

"Hm...that one looks like it could make a pretty cool murderous plant," he said, pointing at a particularly bulbous plant that was sitting on a table in the corner, in a big, stout pot. "Wanna try that one?"
He couldn't help but feel impressed at Ivy's knowledge of the subject. She sure acted crazy--but she was definitely smart as hell, when it came to plants.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:25 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy's eyes sparkled as Ryder pointed out the next plant.

"Oh that's a GREAT choice!!"

She said, drugging the soil of that plant and observing, making notes on the journal. She looked at Ryder, breaking her concentration for a moment.

"You like them? They're telling me they like you!"

She asked, beaming up at him and pushing her glasses up since they were sliding down her nose. Behind her, the bulbous plant grew as rapidly as the previous one had, quickly becoming a murderous creature that snapped at the air, but seemed to act calmer around Ivy.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next