Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Chinatown

+7
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Shadow_Okami
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 Empty Re: Inner City // Chinatown

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:54 pm

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 Mistress1_zpsb4176327
The Mistress

"I'm not in charge anymore, my children. You take orders from Kraven now. He will tell you what you need to do, and if you need anything from him, sure. But in this case, no Jun, you're a failure, stay here, and Robin, be swift." she said, and went inside, seeing a piping hot dinner waiting for her. "Ooooh! Food!" she smiled and sat down to eat.

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 Tumblr_mtaqgcUQBn1sfw84lo6_1280_zpsc7979512
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny looked in horror. Was this all true? Kraven ruled No Man's Land and everyone was just gonna...comply? This was terrible. And Ryder was there too, being held by Pugsy. Everything was falling out of place for Vulture.
"Alright...taking photos..." she turned the flash OFF and snapped a few shots with her camera. All good assassins had a camera to look for security. She left after that, knowing if she stayed longer, she would be in trouble. (exit)

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 Untitled-3
Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 Daisuki_zps9fb86cb7

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

Kat smirked as the fight ended. She knew of other things, and soon, it would be over.
"I am ready then." she said, getting up, ready to go.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:11 pm

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 Sample-1b73c4ce6ab52d4f27c10b1db8624cc7_zps57b4ceee

Jun just simply nodded to what the Mistress said. The resounding sound of failure playing over and over in his mind. So many times he was to that name being called. How his classmates, teachers and even his parents calling him a failure. Jun clenched his fists for a little bit but then composed himself. He wrote to Robin, "I hope you feel better soon Robin." His face was still deadpan as ever as he gave a thumbs up to Robin before walking to where Kraven was. He noticed Meili there who looked like she needed help. He wrote down on his notepad for Kraven and the other worm members to see. "Nice to meet you Mr. Kraven. My name is Jun Satoshi and Meili and I are here to await what orders you want us to do at this current moment."

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:08 pm

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 Vincent16_zpsd4b9fe76

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
-------------------------------------
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

"I am prepared, as well," Vincent stated quietly as he stood by Kat. All that was left to do now was to await the orders...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:23 pm

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 RobinF4_zpsbf5b952c

Robin Callahan
*The Enigma of Black Dragon*
-----
"Oh, hello there! It's nice to meet you... You aren't my next target, are you? Oh dear!"
-----

"Y-yes Mistress, thank you!" Robin gasped, beginning to back away- before she noticed all her colleagues going over to Kraven. She didn't want to end up being the odd one out... but... Her eyes flickered to the other male once again, examining him nervously. Would he recognize her...? Chewing on her lip for a moment, she stared as she thought- before sighing, scurrying forward with her head down. She hurried right over to Kraven, stopping beside Meili. At least she knew the girl wouldn't be obnoxiously nosy. "I am here as well," she mumbled nervously, fidgeting with her skirt and allowing her hair to fall forward and cover her face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 Shion11_zpsb6d95674

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Meanwhile, Matthias had moved on. His attention was currently focused on Dorthy as she hugged his arm, a faint smile on his face. "Ah... I'm a little scared too, yeah," he admitted, only to Dorthy would he admit that. "And... well... I want to believe there won't be anymore fighting, but we can't expect it to disappear so quickly... There's still a chance there might be a bit more fighting, but... Hope for the best, yeah?" He smiled at her and patted her head before leading the way back over closer to Kraven, offering a small smile towards Mocha when he caught sight of her- before he froze.
That voice...
Suddenly, he was hit by a slew of memories, a bone-deep trembling starting at his toes and quickly overtaking his body. No... this... that voice had died, he hadn't heard that in so long- this couldn't be real, and with anxiety in his heart he jerked away from Dorthy and began to look around. Surely Eve was here, she had sprayed her cybernetics, he wasn't honestly... But the blonde was nowhere to be found.
That meant that he really was hearing that voice. Two options promptly came to mind- either one, he had merely mistaken a voice he thought he would never forget for another- or he had begun hallucinating. Though a third option existed he found it unlikely- after all, he had seen the blood, watched as the only person he had loved since family die in his arms.
Despite the unlikely odds, Matthias found himself going with the first option. He must have made a mistake, this couldn't be the same person... Even if... Holding his breath, he shifted until he could see where it had come from, his eyes scanning through the assassins- before focusing on one in particular. Though the hair was down... He found himself unable to look away, stunned and in awe of the sight before him.

"... Robin...?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 Screenshot2013-09-18at103017PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

"Oh Kraven... I'm just remembering the... Times I've had, and... How I was happy that one moment even when things were bad... Look I'm stopping now... I just made myself sad." Mocha said as she pulled herself together. She did enjoy a hug though and held him tight before he went out.

Dorthy nodded to Matthias until she saw him trying to get away from something. "Matthias? What's wrong?" she asked and then looked back at Kraven. "Oh-but Matthias is-Uh great! But... What's wrong?" Dorthy looked around, not sure what to do. "Robin huh?" Dorthy said as she was literally spinning around. She wnated to go home, she wanted to help Matthias. Home, Mathias, Home, Matthias. "Kraven you take Dorthy. I will stay here..." Mocha offered since the girl looked confused at what she wanted to do.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 Kraven12

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven pat Mocha on the head "Oh- uh... okay then?" he was really lost when it came to things like that, but she seemed to be fine, so he pressed on. Kraven looked at Dorthy, he was about to go and say something but then he noticed a scene playing out between Matthias and Robin "Hmm...?" he narrowed his eyes, what could this mean? He took note of Matthias' reaction, just in case. Then he looked to Mocha "Don't tell me what to do..." he muttered, Mocha should remember that he didn't take to statements like that very well. Then man took a loud speaker from the camera crew, it was time to talk, to get everyone's attention in Chinatown "EVERYONE! Black Dragon... Conqueror Worm... well you're all Conqueror Worm now... I have an announcement! All you can continue with your lives as soon as I state such: The Paladin HQ will be our base of operations I will be expecting all officers to report there as soon as possible!" he yelled, before tossing the loudspeaker to Renier. Kraven then walked up to Mocha "I want you and Matthias available as soon as possible... we have much to discuss..." then the man looked to Dorthy "Dorthy... wanna see your new home?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Princess of Conquer Worm
Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 DorthyYoung5

Dorthy looked over to Kraven and nodded her head. She looked at everyone and smiled her best smile. These were all Conquer Worms... This was now her kingdom. Like what Justus said! Now it was almost like a kingdom! She felt like a princess! She clapped her hands together a couple of times, and then grabbed Kraven's hand before letting go. She had just remembered what this hand had done a few moments ago. She wasn't going to forget it. "Yes please! Um... Do I pick a room to stay in, or uh... Do you pick?" Dorthy asked as she placed her hands on her back.

Mocha nodded to Kraven. "I understand... We will catch up to you. And I can tell you what I want if it's about Dorthy." Mocha retorted with a snap.

"I want my Dolly... I want my dolly... I want my, my... DOLLY!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:32 pm

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 Kraven12

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven picked up Dorthy and put her on his shoulders "We'll see when we get there... I have no idea what the base even looks like..." the man commented, he began to walk, and as soon as he did, so a dozen Paladin guards were quick to follow them. They were the leaders after all, and it was their job to make sure no harm was put upon them. Though Kraven needed no such protection, he was sure they would be good at keeping Dorthy safe while he busted some skulls in. Kraven walked away from Chinatown, heading for a particularly large looking part of the wall.
(EXIT)

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:41 pm

Vincent Kerrigan
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent was quiet as he listened to Kraven's order. So, they were supposed to report to Paladin HQ, then...? He paused for a moment, before he looked over to Kat, speaking to her quietly,
"Would you like to check on Kai before we go...?"
He didn't know when they would be coming back, after all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:43 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Princess of Conquer Worm
Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 DorthyYoung5

"So it'll be like an adventure! Let's go!" Dorthy cried out as she was carried to the Walls.
*exit *

"I want my Dolly... I want my dolly... I want my, my... DOLLY!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:44 pm

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 RobinF4_zpsbf5b952c

Robin Callahan
-----
"Oh, hello there! It's nice to meet you... You aren't my next target, are you? Oh dear!"
-----

As soon as she got the go-ahead, Robin turned and headed off, planning to take a breather in her own home before she headed to obey Kraven. She had seen and heard Matthias recognizing her, but she had ignored it as best she could, her expression neutral. She couldn't show signs of weakness. She couldn't let anyone know that she had recognized him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias really didn't react to anyone speaking, too busy with staring at Robin. He swore he recognized her... but before long, she was leaving, and he looked after her longingly before he was forced to return his attention to Kraven, Mocha, and Dorthy. It seemed that he had tuned out most of the little girl's worried chatter, and by the time he had snapped out of his daze, her and Kraven had already headed off. That left him with Mocha, and he turned to her with a dazed and somewhat pained expression. "... S-so..." Though he flinched at the quiver in his voice, he knew exactly why it was there. He was in too much shock to properly react anymore, just sort of numb as he stood there, staring at Mocha and waiting for her to do something.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 Ohwowwhatababe_zps5404b957

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

"i`m so sorry for being alive"
i've always been complaining about
a meaningless existence...

Meili watched some of the other Black Dragon members show up alongside her, her gaze lingering on Robin a bit. She didn`t look okay at all.
She didn`t really want to pry or anything, though...
She perked when Kraven begun his announcement - nodding at appropriate times and all. That sounded good. She briefly wondered if this meant the Krieg forces would be staying there too... but figured now wouldn`t be a good time for questions like that. She gave Robin and Jun her best attempt at a smile before following Kraven as he had ordered.

(EXIT)  

Escudo`s Battle Theme - Sword of Doom
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:59 pm

Mocha Deren

"Sooooooo... Matthias..." Mocha said when she noticed when the man was looking at her. She walked over to him, staring right back. She cupped his face within her hands and felt how chill he was. "Your so cold... Come with me... And be warm..." Mocha said as she stepped forward and wrapped her arm around his waist. "Let's... Take a shower... And talk... Or if you want we can be in silence..." Mocha said as she rubbed his arm to keep him warm. "But we're still taking a shower..."

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:32 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat looked at Vincent and nodded.
"Yeah." she said, getting up. "Let's go to Kai and Shu Soan." she said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:42 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias blinked in surprise as he felt Mocha's warm hands on his skin, his eyes focusing on hers for a moment before he felt her arm wrapping around his waist. He was tense and unresponsive for a moment before he relaxed, timidly hugging her in response. "I... o-okay..." he mumbled in response, before he seemed to realize what she had said. "... Wait, a shower together??" he asked, staring at her in shock. He would move if she pulled him along though, so she could get him moving...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:50 am

Mocha Deren

"Together!? Not at the same time silly!" Mocha said as she pulled Matthias along. They were going to the walls. Their new home. "Hopefully there are separate showers..." Mocha mentioned, and then added. "The hot water will do us both well."

*Exit*

Last edited by MochaLatte on Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:03 am

Vincent Kerrigan

Vincent nodded, then waited for Kat before beginning to walk in the direction that they were going. Checking on the two children was really a first priority before they left--he was sure that The Mistress would do a fine job of watching out for them--since she considered everyone under her care as her children--however, Vincent didn't know how long he and Kat would be gone. So, it was important for him and Kat to see Kai at least one more time before they left.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:09 am

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 Mistress1_zpsb4176327
The Mistress

The Mistress sighed. She liked that pool. She would have her men move all her shit to her new home in the walls. Cause she fucking could.
"Well Hal...I'll be heading to the Kingpin Mansion to talk to the daughter girl...want to come with?" she asked, though she started off anyway. "I won't be long dearests. Toodles!" basically talking to no one/ Yup...Mistress. (exit)

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 Untitled-3

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat walked over toward the inside, though they all knew they were going to be living in the Walls from now on, Kat felt like Kai and Shu Soan were going to have a little trouble adjusting. She went to the nursery, yeah they have one, and saw the two tots playing together, as they always were. Kat smiled, going over and picking them up.
"Hey kiddies. Miss me?" of which they smiled and hugged Kat with much elation.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:23 am

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 Sample-1b73c4ce6ab52d4f27c10b1db8624cc7_zps57b4ceee

Jun simply nodded to what Kraven had said. As soon as he was ready to leave to the Paladin HQ with Meili, he noticed Robin walking away. It looked like she wasn't alright. Jun contemplated on what to do before finally figuring out his next move. He started to follow where Robin was going and waited outside her door when she went inside her house. He wanted to make sure his fellow teammate was alright. He waited outside by the wall for a bit before knocking lightly on the door, seeing if Robin was alright.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:38 am

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 OathBros7_zps531ce4e5

Shu Soan and Kai
Children of Black Dragon?

Vincent followed Kat into the nursery, and actually joined in on hugging the kids. Which was one of the weirdest things to ever see Vincent doing--unless you were Kat or the kids. So yeah.
The two children seemed elated to see the adults, and voiced their opinions in their tiny toddler voices, which were adorable.

"Kitty Kat! Glasses Man!" Shu Soan exclaimed excitedly at the sight of the two adults as they entered. Kai joined in with a happy,
"Mommy! Daddy!" Kai, especially, seemed excited to see the two--he rarely ever got the chance to see his parents, they were always so busy.
"Are you here to play with us?" Shu Soan asked excitedly, waving his tiny hands in the air in enthusiasm.
"Not today..." Vincent answered quietly. "We're moving...so we decided to come see you before we go."
"You're leaving...?" Kai asked, his bottom lip quivering slightly in disapproval. "How come...?"
"We're not leaving--we're relocating. You guys are going to have a bigger place to play," Kat replied with a small smile. "And you'll have more playmates, too. It'll be a lot of fun! And we'll still be around, too. We'd never leave you guys behind." Vincent nodded in affirmation, gently patting his son on the head to try to soothe him slightly.
"Oh...okay...!" Kai seemed to brighten up a bit when he was reassured, feeling a bit better about the situation now.
"Bigger play-place? Now we can go on more adventures!" Shu Soan exclaimed excitedly, happy to hear the news.
"Alright, so--we've gotta get going now, alright? We'll see you two soon, I promise," Kat said, grinning at the tots before getting ready to go. Vincent prepared to leave as well, and gave a small wave and an actual smile to the children as Kat said to them, "See you later!"
Kat and Vincent, after having bid farewell to the children, headed out of the nursery, and proceeded to leave Chinatown, on their way to the Paladin HQ, as requested.
The two children, as well, were later taken by other representatives of Black Dragon, and moved to within the walls of the Paladin HQ.

*Exit Vincent, Kat, Kai, and Shu Soan*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:19 am

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

Hal bowed to The Mistress "As you wish ma'am..." he spoke softly, then followed her out of Chinatown without another word. He was confident that the footmen would be effective at moving all of their belongings post-haste.
(EXIT)

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."
Innsmouth Theme - Psycho Soldier

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:35 am

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 7 RobinM41_zpsa5ea534d

Robin Callahan
-----
"Ah... Hello there. Are you bothered by my mice? Don't worry, they won't bite- no, they won't bite at all..."
-----

There emerged a muffled call from within the house, and before long a very much so differently dressed Robin appeared at the door. Instead of a dress, he wore a long sleeved shirt and jeans, and he had put his hair up. There was a different air about him as well- more confidence, a different sort of attitude. "... You followed me?" he asked in quiet surprise, examining Jun a moment before sighing. "Sorry, I wasn't feeling well. I'm better now. We'd best catch up." Brushing by Jun and into the street, Robin made sure to close the door behind him before he started walking towards the wall at a brisk pace, not even waiting for Jun to follow. He just went- if the other kept up, so be it.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Jun didn't see to be surprised at all when Robin came out in different clothes. He did hear about Robin changing clothes from time to time so when he finally saw it, it didn't really seem to affect him. Jun nodded to Robin and started to walk off as well.

*Exit*

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7