Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Chinatown

+7
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Shadow_Okami
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 2 Empty Re: Inner City // Chinatown

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:59 pm

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 2 LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

"Of course I like 'em," Ryder smiled and nodded. After all, he wasn't about to tell man-eating plants that he didn't like that--that would just be silly. "Anything I can help you with, while I'm here, Ivy?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:14 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 2 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

Ivy grinned then nodded at Ryder, she had the perfect thing for a newbie like him to do.

"I wanna see how this affects the plants BEFORE they germinate...so could you just plant a few of these seeds for me?"

She said, handing him a variety of seeds, then poured some of the drug into a test tube so he could put a few drops on them once they were planted. She was just about to go back to her own work when she remembered.

"Oh you might not wanna let that touch your skin, by the way! It'll probably do some weird shit."

She commented as if it was no big deal. While working on the plants that she already had, converting them into mutated monstrosities, she talked to Ryder.

"So Ry-Ry, what's the deal with you and that guy that you said was your second-in-command? Was his name Wine or something?"

She asked, not remembering exactly what Wynn's name was. She then dismissed it and explained her first question properly.

"I mean, are you like Bravery and the new guy? Like married and stuff?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:56 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder nodded, and started carefully planting the seeds, then pouring a few drops of the serum onto them. He listened to Ivy's question, then answered,
"Oh, Wynn? Wh--Married?" He gave a small laugh, and shook his head. "Maybe from his point of view. He's definitely got a thing for me, that's for sure. But I'm not into guys. Not really into relationships, either...but he's been like this pretty much...since high school, maybe middle school. Always doing whatever I ask, always following me around...it's like having my own personal stalker. Which is pretty creepy, to be honest, so I tend to avoid him. But, I knew that we needed extra man-power for the fight, so I called him over. Otherwise...I don't really like spending time with him. He just...he's a bit overboard with this whole crush thing...and it kinda freaks me out, to be honest."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:03 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 2 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

Ivy looked confused...she couldn't really grasp the concept of relationships and crushes

"He crushed you!?!? I'll kill him! I'll feed him to Hank! When did he do this?! Are you alright?!"

She looked at Ryder and moved away from her plants, searching Ryder's body for any signs of crushing. She was looking around frantically, from Ryder to the plants, thinking of ways to kill Wynn.

"I'll protect you!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:11 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder looked at Ivy in surprise for a moment, then gave a good-natured laugh before smiling at her and speaking again,
"No, no, he didn't literally crush me. Having a crush on someone is like...when you think you love them, and you want to spend the rest of your life with them...in a really intimate way. Like, more than just a friend, more than a best friend."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:32 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy stopped looking desperate and went back to confused. She sat down on one of the tables, moving some plants out of the way. She was trying to understand what all of this meant..

"So...sorta like I like you?"

She asked, convinced that beyond best friendship was super best friendship or something awesome like that.

"But I don't wanna crush you!"

She cocked her head to one side, knitting her eyebrows as she tried to understand. As she wondered this, the plants that Ryder planted seemed to explode out of the soil, growing very fast, very quickly. Some of them even cracked the pots they were in, and this made Ivy snap out of her thinking trance, rushing to the back of the fort, where she took out what looked like a bucket filled with human legs, and started feeding the plants.

"Sorry! They're hungry! That was faster than I expected! Awesome!"

She grinned, already thinking of all the awesome stuff they could do with these plants, though she was still wondering what this crushing thing was about.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:35 am

Ryder Mercy

"Hm...well...it's a bit complica--" Ryder cut off and backed up a step or two when the plants suddenly exploded with growth, and Ivy started to feed them. "Damn. That's some potent stuff right there. The plants grew so fast..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:42 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy nodded as she finished feeding the plants, grinning at the results.

"I love Elliot for finding this! We should totally blow up the moon for him!"

She said, then thought about it...

"WAIT! Does that mean I have a crush on Elliot? Do I have to follow him around and have googly eyes like Wynn does with you?"

She asked, then looked as if she had something sour in her mouth.

"I don't wanna have googly eyes like Wynn's! Can't I just stay with you? Can we get married?"

She looked up at Ryder and grinned, preferring marriage to the googly eyes...hmmm...maybe she needed to grasp the concept of marriage too...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:58 am

Ryder Mercy

"Uh...but Ivy, technically marriage is usually a result of googly eyes," Ryder gave her a smile, then put down the vial back into its holder, before patting her on the head after making sure that his hand was clean. "You don't need to worry about it just yet. When you've got that kind of feeling for someone...you'll know, trust me. And--don't worry about having to be like Wynn. He just...takes it to a bit of an extreme..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:21 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy just groaned, throwing her hands up in the air, regular people were too difficult to understand.

"I give up!"

She announced, clearly trying to wrap her head around this concept was too much for her, so she just turned back to her plants. She wrote down a few more observations then turned back to Ryder.

"I was thinking that once we find a new base, we could just plant a whole army of these around it! Like a fence, but way cooler! We should also try feeding this to the purple unicorn people, see if we can make them into our murderous guards!"

She said excitedly, already packing several seeds into a bag as well as her pockets.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:48 am

Ryder Mercy

"Purple...unicorn people...?" Ryder asked in confusion as he watched Ivy pack up. And to be honest, he was kind of glad that she had changed the subject. He didn't much like talking about relationships--it always put him on edge and made him feel uncomfortable.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:09 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Inner City // Chinatown - Page 2 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily walked into Chinatown. After a while someone had actually decided to higher her to deliver a message to someone here. She looked up and down the street, searching. She also approached some of the people around, asking about the person she was looking for.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy looked at Ryder and felt sorry for him

"You don't know the purple unicorn people? Oh you poor thing..."

She said, finally taking all of her stuff and starting to head out of the fort. She stuffed the bags with seeds into Ryder's pockets, then picked up the large plants and put them on her wheelchair. She went in and out of the fort a few times to put all the plants there, then finally exited for good and, once Ryder had left, closed up her super secret lab.

"To Baker Street!"

She cried, then wheeled the plants off, not using the wheelchair herself, which was probably not too good for her...but at least she could use the handles of the wheelchair as a sort of support for her not to fall, so all was good.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:52 pm

Ryder Mercy

"Hey, Ivy, wait up!" he called. As he began to follow her, though, he caught sight of Lily. He scowled over at her--wondering that if she had never defected, could they have somehow saved Gangsta Pimp with that extra firepower? Every soldier makes a difference, as he had said with that wall metaphor of his when he had rallied the troops...
Lily had left, and then the wall had begun to crumble.
But still...Gangsta Pimp was dead. He couldn't change that. Going over and yelling at Lily would never change that. So, he simply turned away from her, following Ivy out of China Town and back to Baker Street.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:52 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Inner City // Chinatown - Page 2 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily saw Ryder as he left, but soon found the man she had been looking for. handing over the package, she explored China town for a while. After some time, she discreetly left, making sure no one was tailing her.

((exit))
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:16 am

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 2 3b50ad49-b01e-4f68-b7b2-fa47c21d22ff_zps8e6aab06

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Deep in the depths of Chinatown, a lone man in a suit walked silently. The streets were almost empty, they seemed even quieter than anywhere else in the city. The man walked into a quiet restaurant in the town, ever silent with every step. One look at the man running the restaurant and everything changed, the lone man in the suit walked through the back of the shop, entering a tunnel deep underground. His footsteps echoing through the tunnel, the man kept on walking until he reached a room resembling that of a Chinese palace interior. Kraven, his head hung low until he had entered the room, looked up to the only other person in it, The Mistress "It has been some time since we last met... Mistress." he spoke in a grumbled tone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - This Fight is To The Strong
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:26 am

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 2 Mistress1_zpsb4176327
The Mistress

The Mistress was sitting down, as if she was waiting for Kraven to arrive. She smiled, getting up as soon as he entered.
"Kraven...it has been far too long." she said. "I've missed you dearly." she went over and put a hand on his cheek. "Oh you still have that scar...very handsome...and manly." she giggled. "Anyway..." she turned around and sit down again, another chair next to hers. "Have a seat." she said.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:39 am

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 2 3b50ad49-b01e-4f68-b7b2-fa47c21d22ff_zps8e6aab06

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven did not seem amused by The Mistress and her mannerisms, he just sat down next to her, a permanent grimace on his face. He sat down, but kept his grimace, he did not appreciate this woman's company at all. He let out a sigh before looking to the side towards her "You know why I'm here... " he told her bluntly "I need a favor... and I know Black Dragon can do it...." Kraven already wondered how much this woman already knew. Did she know about Dorthy? What her role was in the world? What Kraven was going to do, he just couldn't read her "It shouldn't be much of a hassle... I can see what you did to Buddi... so I know what I'm about to ask isn't a big deal..." he told her ina low voice.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:46 am

The Mistress

The Mistress looked at Kraven back, a smirk on her face. She sat back in her chair.
"I'm listening." she said, her tone darker then before. "What is this favor you ask of me? Speak your mind." she said.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:03 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven let out another grumble in response to the lady's smirk "I want to be healed..." he told The Mistress "Your genetics lab could create something like Buddi... replacing lost limbs should not be a problem...!" he told The Mistress, they had turned a normal man into a creature like Buddi, this was nothing compared to that. Kraven looked The Mistress right in the eyes "My arms... fixed, my scars, gone, I want to be rejuvenated... my body has weakened with age... I have a goal I have set out to accomplish... and I need the me that I was twenty years ago...!" he told The Mistress bluntly.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:07 am

The Mistress

"To turn back the clocks...and heal your wounds...destroy the body that has been made strong." The Mistress said. "Oh my...why would I destroy all that hard work? You seem to be fine on your own...unless you have an incentive for me?" she asked, a giggle afterward. "I mean, I can do it...would take a few minutes...but why ruin such a pretty scar?" she asked.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:14 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven let out another sigh "Does it really matter to you?" he asked her "Do you really care...?" because he really doubted it, but you could never tell with her. Kraven looked her in the eyes and told her "I'll repay you in any way to achieve the means to heal my body... I don't care what it is... just tell me and I will accept your offer." he told her bluntly, glaring into her eyes.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:26 am

The Mistress

The Mistress loved the word, 'any'. She really did.
"In any way, you say? Well then..." she got up. "I shall grant you what you desire...only if you pledge your undying loyalty to me." she said. "Once I know I have your loyalty...you may have what you wish. This sounds fair, doesn't it, Kraven?" she smirked.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:39 am

]

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven narrowed his eyes further to the Mistress, he knew her well enough to predict what she would ask in returned for this favor. It goes to say that he was right in his guess. Kraven let out a sigh before answering "Yes... I pledge my loyalty to the Black Dragon... my past will speak for itself... once I am fully restored I will be a powerful asset." he told her "When do we begin...?" the man slowly stood up, towering over the woman "And let me add something... please know that I despise you."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:48 am

The Mistress

"A lot of people do..but I can fix that my dear." she giggled. "As long as I have your loyalty...I know you will obey me. Trust me...we will." she smiled. "Very well...follow me." she said, walking into the darkness, heading to another door. Having those words would be enough. He would be powerful in Dragon, not like she needed it. But still, might as well hold up her end of the bargain.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next