Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Chinatown

+7
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Shadow_Okami
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 6 Empty Re: Inner City // Chinatown

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 6 Mistress1_zpsb4176327
The Mistress

"And the Don makes the first move, killing the mount of the Father of Death! Oh no...nows he's pissed! He's gone the the offensive! GO KRAVIKINS!" she yelled, her voice projecting off a microphone she suddenly had. She giggled. "Oh this is fun."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:17 pm

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 6 Kraven10

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven's eyes widened, his jaw dropped, this man had taken all of those hits without really getting slowed down at all "S-shit!" the man got ready to throw even more punches, only to have The Don shove an Ostrich down his throat "...!?" Kraven was obviously in no mood for such moves. He tried to force Jo's head away from him, all while he began to breathe deeply, in and out. He focused his breathes, started to control his muscles. Then, an idea came to him "Has your arm ever been blown off before Mario...?" he asked, Kraven certainly experienced that one. Kraven's right fist hardened, his fists were like metal "WELL TRY THIS-!" Kraven suddenly threw a punch, resulting in Kraven's right fist digging right into The Don's left arm, he had actually stuck his fist into Mario's arm! Kraven grinned, it was obvious that this wasn't over yet. The man suddenly pulled his arm out, but it still felt like there was something in it. Little did The Don know that Kraven had a grenade in his grasp as he punched The Don's arm, and he left that same grenade inside The Don's left arm. Kraven jumped back form The Don, smiling "Any moment now...!"

Pugsy finally made it to Chinatown, holding Ryder over his back, he walked over to Dorthy, Mocha, and Matthias. It seemed that the fight was already heated up and had been going on for some time "Sorry I'm late... can... can anyone explain to me why there are blimps broadcasting this everywhere...?" he asked them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:24 pm

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 6 Screenshot2013-09-18at103017PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

"Pugsy! Glad to see you here... Um... THAT is a very good question. We're trying to figure it out as well." Mocha said as she looked back at the battle. She held her mouth. "That poor stupid bird... Maybe it is because of this bird... I am feeling true serenity right now..." Mocha said as she watched it get shoved down Kraven's throat. "Best that you guys just give moral support... HEY YOU CAN DO IT KRAVEN! SHOW THAT BACON ASS THAT YOR TOO SWO AND BUFF!" Mocha yelled and Dorthy yelled pretty much the same thing. Hey... Support was always good. "Yeah! Show that cookie eater what it means to play with Worm!" Dorthy said as she jumped up and down. "Mister Pugsy! How is Ryder? Is he okay?" Dorthy whispered to Pugsy since she was concern for him.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:29 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 6 Ff6b90a2-d54b-4366-ae31-64fbee3a3c62_zps2ace5b47

The Don was surprised by Kraven's attack...he didn't expect something so bold from this man. And he could feel that something had been left inside. Then BOOM! The grenade blew Mario's arm off, along with half of his face.

"Impressive..."

Said the Kingpin, somehow not freaking out about this. He was thrown back by the force of the explosion, but calmly made his way back to Kraven.

"Well...limbs are for pussies."

He reached down and, with one swift movement and the sound of tearing flesh, ripped one of his legs out. He then proceeded to whack Kraven on the head with it repeatedly, using near superhuman strength.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:41 pm

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 6 Kraven11

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Pugsy smiled to Mocha and Dorthy "Ryder's over my shoulder right now!" he said pointing to the said Ryder, with a blindfold on for obvious reasons "So Kraven is..." he looked over to Kraven and Mario's fight. Holy shit, no matter who won, practically everyone lost. These two were insane. But hey, time to cheer Kraven "GO KRAVEN! WOOOO- Wait what...?" Pugsy suddenly stood there in shock when he saw The Don use his own leg as a weapon.

Kraven had a similar reaction, while he was at first grinning at the success of his previous attack, he found himself in a state of shock. The man had torn off his own leg to use as a weapon, even Kraven was surprised. He stood there, taking every hit from Mario, he ended up being swung around the street from the blows Mario had dealt to him. One after another, Kraven was being brought to the ground. This continued until Kraven was on his knees in a puddle of his own blood "Tch... I commend you Mario..." he muttered. To think that The Don would manage to do so much damage to him like that. Kraven just glared up at The Don, blood trailing down his face, just as The Don was now just a shriveled up living corpse. It seemed like it was over for Kraven. Of course, the man always had one last trick up his sleeve. Self-Fulfilling Prophecy appeared around his left arm, his Dragon's Blood activated. The man suddenly smiled at The Don "It's over..." a beautiful glowing light glistened from his cross, slowly moving into his body before going into his eyes. Kraven saw it, a vision of The Don, dead at Kraven's feet at this very night. No matter what now, Mario's death was assured. Kraven slowly go off his knees, one foot at a time, his fists clenched. It was time now "You may eat your steaks raw Mario.... BUT I EAT RAW COWS!" he yelled before he thrust his right fist towards The Don's chest. Kraven's fist ruptured into The Don's chest, and just as last time, Kraven had a grenade in his grasp. The blonde pulled his arm out of The Don, leaving the grenade in his chest. Kraven had ruptured The Don's heart with the punch, but he was still moving. Yes, The Don was moving and fighting, even without a working heart. But the grenade would make the job done, Kraven turned his back on The Kingpin, slowly just walking away from him. Kraven looked at the camera, smiling to it, his arms wide open to the viewers "Ladies and Gentlemen... I am your... savior!" and just like that, The Don exploded into a hundred fleshy bits, Mario was dead now. And Kraven stood there, looking at all of No Man's Land with a triumphant smile on his face "The Family no longer rules No Man's Land... I DO!"

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:03 pm

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 6 Thebabeisdown_zps956d5f15

EVE FALCONE
mrs. white

darling, how i`d love
to become your suicide blonde
to lie beside my Romeo, o'what a wicked way to go!

。。 __________________________________________________________________________________________ 。。

Eve blinked when the Ostrich thing happened - promptly turning away in disgust. That was pretty mad nasty.
She shot a glare to The Mistress when she heard her encouraging Kraven, promptly shouting back "GO DADDY! BEAT HIS ASS!" in response. Because her dad deserved a cheerleader too, didn`t he?! He was the clear winner, after all. No one triumphs the Don. No one.
After noting Pugsy`s sudden appearance - the familiar piece of ass slung over his shoulder, she gave a tiny smile. Aw. She never got to talk to that one at the banquet. To this day, that was definetely one of her biggest regrets in life. She did meet Atticus at that part, though...
Whatever. She`d probably get to chat him up a bit once his boss was brutally slaughtered by the Family, though. So, y`know. No skin off her nose.
She continued to watch the fight with anticipation - swallowing the lump forming in her throat as her father`s arm was blown straight off. No biggie. He walked away from worse. She kept her head up, staying positive, even if her twisting nervous stomach warned her that things were not going in the direction she wanted them to go. Still. The Kingpin was unbeatable. No low-tier cross dresser could change that...

Her dad was even using his leg as a weapon. What a trooper! She folded her hands in front of her, still bouncing on the balls of her feet in anticipation. Come on. Just rip his head off. It`d be so easy. Finish him quickly. She didn`t like how much this was dragging on..!
She didn`t notice the beads of sweat sticking to her face. She wiped her brow with her gloved hand, that sweet smile still plastered on her features as she watched. Her chest was heaving, wasn`t it? What had her so riled up? Kraven had blood trailing down his face. It was the end for him. He made a mistake.
The Don never loses. He was going to be made an example of...! An example of the kind of power the Family had.

But then thing. She took a cautious step back as that sudden burst of light occurred from Kraven. She didn`t know how to describe it - it was just.. like magic? Maybe some kind of cybernetics..? Though, nothing like she`d ever seen. Oh, she felt sick. Why did she feel so sick?

Kraven`s hand was plunged straight through her father`s chest cavity.
No biggie. He walked away from worse. The Don never loses. Kraven was gonna die. Right?
The next explosion finally was finally enough to make her heart sink into the depths of her stomach. Her father kept fighting after he had his heart punctured by Kraven`s fist, like he usually did - but a final explosion send the Don`s remains flying over China Town. The Don`s bow tie landed at Eve`s feet.

Eve`s face darkened. She simply stared at the ground with wide eyes. The.. Don was defeated..? Yeah... that was right. The Don... was...
Her fists clenched. She didn`t cry - she didn`t look.. mournful at all. She was completely stoic. She left China Town, not looking back at anyone.

(EXIT) 

。。 __________________________________________________________________________________________ 。。
Mrs. White`s theme - Holy Orders III
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:06 pm

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 6 Tumblr_mtaqgcUQBn1sfw84lo6_1280_zpsc7979512
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny arrived shortly after Mario exploded. Around the time said he owned No Man's Land. She was inside of a nearby building, out of site.
"What the fuck?" she said, hearing the voices and getting closer, and watching. The Family was there. Worm was there...No Jade. Maybe he was in Conqueror Town? Wait. She took her binoculers and saw a few familiar faces. The Family members...Mocha...and...was that Pugsy?
"What the fuck...wait..." she zoomed in and saw a slumped over...something. But she knew that hair anywhere. "Ryder...." she had a gradual worse feeling about this. She took a quick look around to see if anyone was around. No one...good. She kept looking. "Shit...this sounds and looks really bad..." she thought to herself.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 6 Untitled-3

The Mistress

"Oh goody goody! Yay! He won!" she said. She clapped with excitement. "Oh that was nice, wasn't it Hal?" she smiled and giggled.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:22 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven grimaced after The Don was dead, he spit at a piece of meat from The Don "Pitiful..." he began to walk towards The Mistress, but then the man came to a stop. He decided it was best the city know what he would do to them, it was best to instill fear in the hearts of everyone. Kraven picked up a chunk of The Don, and bit into it "Well... no you know how it feels to be eaten raw Don... there's fucking irony for you..." he purposely began to gnaw at the bit of The Don he had in front of the camera, letting it sink into everyone's heads "No Man's Land... this is what happens if you FUCK WITH ME. So let me get this straight... DO. NOT. FUCK WITH ME!" Kraven tossed the body part aside then continued to walk to The Mistress.

Hal smiled to his madam, he was happy that she got what she wanted, as always "Ma'am... Black Dragon will take control of The Family remnants soon... I believe that Eve will cooperate with you you..." he told her, before looking back to Kraven.

Kraven approached The Mistress, the same triumphant smile on his face. He knew that as of now, he was the most feared man in the world... and soon he would be the most feared man on the planet "I have done my part Mistress... I expect the entirety of Black Dragon at my disposal now... we have a lot of work to do after all... what was that we agreed on...? Oh right... the world... finally united under one rule... just as we both wanted."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:33 pm

The Mistress

The Mistress smiled. She nodded and giggled.
"Correct. Don't worry, you will have what you need to your disposal...however...do be careful with my officers...like really...I do adore and love them." she said, and sat down. She looked at Hal. "Did you enjoy yourself? We'll have a talk with Eve once things calm a bit, yeah?" she said, and yawned. "Oh...that was tiring..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:33 pm

Mocha Deren

"Oh God..." Mocha said as she covered her mouth at the display. THIS man was supposed to be their new ruler? Well... He certainly got the job done when it came to scaring the shit out of people. Dorthy covered her eyes from the sight. She hated the white light. "Is it over?" Dorthy asked as she uncovered her eyes and then turned her head back to Pugsy, hugging the first thing that she could reach. "I... I don't like the way he looks..." Dorthy said and Mocha gulped as she turned around. "So... His name is Ryder! Um... Ryder is here! Um... How is he?" Mocha asked not forgetting the time the man almost beat her to to death. She held onto Matthias' hand, she was nervous for this new world.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:52 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven smiled to The Mistress "As expected... good..." the man replied "Well then... I'll leave you to your own goals for now Mistress... I know you have your eyes on The Family. I'm eager to see how that turns out... I think Paladin HQ will provide a great base for Conqueror Worm now..." Kraven told her as he walked turned away from her and began to leave to the others. But then, he came to a stop to say a few more words "Of course... we're all in Conqueror Worm now...!" and then he walked away to the others. Kraven smiled to them, his job was done, the city was now under their control "Conqueror Worm is no longer a faction ladies and gentlemen... it and No Man's Land are now one and the same...! Of course... I think I'd like to change my look...!" he looked at what he was wearing, in other words, a pair of torn pants. That needed to change "Also..." another man approached the group, a man wearing black with long flowing blonde hair. It was Renier, a man that was active during the beginning of their war with The Family "This is Renier... Cross was it? He's the technical genius that got me the blimps and all..." Renier himself simply bowed to them, but didn't speak a word. Kraven pat Dorthy on the head, knowing she was afraid, but he wanted to gain her trust he had most likely lost "I hope you like food, electricity, and warm water Dorthy... because Paladin HQ is ours now... the walls belong to us..." Pugsy just stood there, he had been asked questions by Mocha, but he didn't have the heart to say them with what Kraven here and such.

Hal still stayed by the Mistress, and as Kraven left, he couldn't help but feel proud "He will do nicely... I will get Paladin organized... it's about time we start training and arming the prisoners for our crusade..." he told her. He had awaited this moment for FAR TOO LONG. And now the time had come "I did enjoy myself Mistress... so what shall we do now?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha noticed how Pugsy wasn't answering her questions, but left it be right now. So everything was Conquer Worm now? She couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe that she was alive right now, and seeing this day. She thought she would be in a gutter or still with Jade, heck maybe died along side him then have this happen. But it did. She was alive, the Don was dead, and everything was Conquer Worm. "Congratulations Kraven. Jade would be proud..." Mocha said unsure on how to feel right now. She thought that victory would be more happy... Maybe because Jade wasn't here to share it with her. 'No! I have to be thankful! I have to be happy that I was able to see this day... For him...' Mocha thought with a smile.

Meanwhile Dorthy looked up at Kraven, her eyes a bit watery, before he started listing off things. "Um... Yes?" Dorthy said and tilted her head when Kraven said that they were living in Paladin HQ. "Really? Can... Do I also get cereal here?" Dorthy asked interested. Since she lost Katie, her beloved doll, she had been replacing the doll with other things like Cereal, and drawing. Dorthy looked over to the Mistress, and her group, and then back at Kraven. "Are they also part of our family? Even lots of arms woman, and foxy lady?" Dorthy asked as she took his hand. "It's like the Lion King! Everything the wall touches is our kingdom!" Dorthy said happily as she gave hi a wide smile.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:25 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven smiled to Mocha as she said Jade would be proud "Is that so? I hope so... I think Jade would have been less... loud about it than I." he replied, then looked to Dorthy. Patting her on the head, he spoke "Yes Dorthy, this entire city is your kingdom! Everyone is part of our family now! Finally... under one rule we can stop thinking about wars with The Family and so on... and more about improving this city... I want every part of the city to look like Highend and Conqueror Town by the end of this year..." yes, Kraven thought, this was what the city needed. It would no longer be some prison for those disenfranchised from the world, it would be its own nation. He would build it into a metropolis to rival Scarlet City, and after the world was finally liberated from the chaos that is had once suffered from, every city would look like No Man's Land. Kraven had plans, and he would set them into motion as quickly as possible. The man looked to the others before he was handed a backpack from Renier "Oh... hold on...! I gotta change...!" Kraven told them "Can't exactly be ruling this city looking like this!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:31 pm

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 6 Sven_vollfied_from_black_cat-14316

Paul kept on watching the fight. He grinned a bit when he saw the ostrich getting killed to the Don looking like he was winning the fight. Paul closed his eyes however when the shining bright light came on Kraven's arm. He opened his eyes to see the Don's arm being blown off. 'Well this is surprising. Nothing that my Boss can get out of!' Paul tried to motivate himself even more that the Don was ok, even when he tored his own leg off. He had to look away for a bit, trying to make sure he didn't upchuck. He looked back to see what was going on to see that Kraven struck his fist into the Don's chest. Paul sat there in disbelief of what was going on until the explosion happened that killed the Don. Paul's eyes were huge, trying to tell himself that everything was fine until he noticed someone leaving. He looked over to see Eve leaving. "Ms. Eve! Wait!" Paul started to turn his wheels as fast as he could as he started to follow Eve. 'Oh man this is bad! I hope that everything will be alright with her, but I doubt it!'

*Exit*

"Booze, cigarettes, chicks, oh how I love them all!"

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 6 Sample-1b73c4ce6ab52d4f27c10b1db8624cc7_zps57b4ceee

Jun stayed where he was on the floor while the battle was commencing. He looked over to see Meili hugging her knees and started to place one of his hands on her back, giving a gentle rub that everything was going to be alright. Jun kept on watching the fight with his same deadpan face, even after Kraven finished the Don off and started to eat the man. He stayed where he was on the ground and wrote to the Mistress, "So, what do you want us to do now Mistress?"

"..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:42 pm

The Mistress

"Follow Kraven's orders." she said. "All followers will take orders from Kraven. That's an order." she said, and smiled, giggling. "Don't worry...Hal...come on...dinner will be ready soon."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:31 am

Mocha Deren

Mocha then heard from her very keen ears that Kraven was going to put on new clothes. She dashed over to him at full speed. "Clothes you say!? Your going to get clothes?" Mocha asked in a very excited tone. She wanted him with a new outfit anyway! "Let me help you! Please! I need something to do!" Mocha said and Dorthy clapped her hands. "Should I introduce myself to them? And can I come!?" Dorthy asked wondering of she should start to get to know her friends now. She was trying to ignore the Don but the sight was to make Dorthy want to puke. She honestly felt really sick and wanted to get out of here as well.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:51 am

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 6 Kraven12

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven looked at Mocha with a rather neutral expression on his face as he followed her. He had walked behind a building to change clothes, and she had followed him here. Kraven looked almost annoyed as Mocha started talking to him, he already had a pair of clothes damn it! Kraven decided to heck with it "Whatever... I'm gonna change..." he said before he started stripping in front of her. Eventually the man changed into his new outfit, which should have looked very familiar, at least to Mocha. Kraven appeared in an outfit, complete with a cape, it looked like something that Jade would have worn "Jade designed it... I had Renier make it... I believe it is more fitting of a man of my stature..." the man spoke as he took out hair gel from the backpack as well. He slicked back his hair before putting a cap on "There we go... this is more like the ruler of a kingdom... don't you think...?" the man walked back out in front of Conqueror Worm in his new outfit "Well... I'm not sure if Jade would be proud of what I've done quite yet... btu I sure as hell know he'd be happy with this..." he said, looking almost embarrassed. It was completely unlike what he'd worn before.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:25 am

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 6 Shion11_zpsb6d95674

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Needless to say, Matthias was... shocked, traumatized, disgusted- all these words would have worked to describe how he felt. He didn't really know how to react to the scene he had just witnessed. If he was honest, the strongest urge he felt at the moment was the one telling him to go run into an alley and vomit- but he somehow managed to suppress that. Instead, he turned his back and tried to breath in deeply despite the coppery scent of blood permeating the air. He was... a bit embarrassed that Mocha and Dorthy seemed to be handling things better than he was, but he still held Mocha's hand until she moved off to follow Kraven. Things were quiet for a bit, he was still in shock trying to come to terms with all that had happened- but his addled brain did notice that though the man was a complete manipulative asshole... he could look sexy too. Almost as soon as he had realized the thought had crossed his mind, he turned his back and scanned the crowd, meeting the eyes of someone who looked... vaguely familiar. But he didn't know why, he would remember if he had seen that person before, and so he moved on, flustered and confused by all that had happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 6 RobinF4_zpsbf5b952c

Robin Callahan
*The Enigma of Black Dragon*
-----
"Oh, hello there! It's nice to meet you... You aren't my next target, are you? Oh dear!"
-----

That familiarity however, was not singularly something Matthias felt. Though Robin had watched the battle alongside the others, she soon lost interest, only looking up again when it was over. Oh. So Kraven had won. Her eyes followed him as he left to change, appreciating the curves of his muscles- but then, she spotted someone she never thought she would see again. Her heart dropped and she lifted a hand to cover her mouth, face going pale as she stared at that familiar white-haired man.
He... why was he in No Man's Land? What had he done- sure he had been undergoing some serious mental problems but had he really done something bad enough to get thrown into this prison of all places? As their eyes met, she froze, expecting him to react- but his eyes just swept right past. Ah... of course, he wouldn't recognize her... Feeling somewhat faint now, she backed away before looking to the Mistress with a strained expression, trying to appear as if she were okay when clearly, something was the matter.

"M-Mistress, may I have permission to leave? I'm afraid I feel a tad ill..." she stammered rapidly, wanting nothing more than to run away and... well, she wasn't sure really. Screaming was probably involved though, something she couldn't do here if she didn't want to draw attention to herself.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:47 am

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 6 JaydenandKayden19_zps133324c4

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
-------------------------------------
“This might be a solo act now...but it's still just as deadly.”

Oh wow. Yeah--that was definitely his boss exploding into tiny bits and pieces. That was a thing. Kayden was almost so stunned by the whole thing that he nearly didn't notice Masaru dragging him off away from Chinatown following the other Family members--but once he did, he hightailed it out of there--there was no point in staying unless he had a death wish or something...

*Exit Kayden and Masaru*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kayden's Theme – Tank!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:53 am

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 6 Vincent16_zpsd4b9fe76

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Surprise, surprise--Vincent's expression still looked as neutral as ever. It seemed as if the entire duel hadn't even phased him--though, seeing somebody explode through a heat signature was probably much less dramatic than actually seeing it. Either way, he was still just kinda there with the others...He nodded to the Mistress' order to listen to Kraven--and that was okay. Kinda. Vincent didn't really care either way. He did kind of shuffle over more towards Kat a bit when Jun showed up, though. Because he just hated being near the guy, ever. So yeah.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:57 am

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 6 Sample-1b73c4ce6ab52d4f27c10b1db8624cc7_zps57b4ceee

Jun looked over to see how Meili was doing and back to Kraven before he listened to what the Mistress said. Jun nodded and was getting ready to walk over to where Kraven was when he heard someone saying that they were ill. He looked to see Robin walking backwards and walked over to where Robin was to see if she was alright. Maybe she was under the wheather at the moment? He quickly jotted down on his notepad for the Mistress to see. "Mistress, is it ok if I can have Robin go to her room or to the medical center before I go to Kraven? I want to make sure that Robin is alright."

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:59 am

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 6 Eyelessbabe_zps1c478324

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Ryder groaned slightly in discomfort as he--woke up? Huh? He didn't even remember falling asleep...apparently he'd been so beat up and exhausted that he'd just fallen asleep on Pugsy's shoulder...who knew that shoulders could be so comfy...?
Either way, all of the shouting and talking had woken him up, and it just sounded like there were so many people around--that he really didn't feel like getting involved, if he couldn't help it, honestly. So, for now, he did the obviously most logical thing--he just pretended to still be asleep. Sheer genius.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:03 am

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 6 Ohwowwhatababe_zps5404b957

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

"i`m so sorry for being alive"
i've always been complaining about
a meaningless existence...

Meili had remained where she was, simply watching the battle between The Don and Kraven. She gave Jun the occasional look, feeling just the slightest bit of comfort from the way he was patting her back and all. Even if her back was a bit of an enigma to most, considering there were a bunch of arms sprouting out of it and all.

The conclusion definetely came as a bit of a shock... though, she supposed it was better that Kraven win. Even if she wasn`t overly fond of the male quite yet. He was just... too loud. At the Mistress` new order, she gave a firm nod. Follow Kraven. Yeah, okay. She could do that. Or try. She didn`t have to like him to follow him or anything. She supposed this meant that Kraven owned the Krieg forces as well -- or, just, all of No Man`s Land, really. Whatever happened to the Vultures...?
She really wanted that final battle with Armageddon...

She stood up, scurrying off to find Kraven and sort of officially introduce herself in all. She almost didn`t recognize him in that new uniform of his - but, once noting his facial features, she confirmed that this was indeed Kraven. And... her gaze shifted slightly over to the redhead currently tied up and blindfolded, and asleep. He was with the Vultures, right? Maybe he knew if Armageddon was still around. Otherwise, she had more important matters at hand right now - like trying to force herself to utter some words to call Kraven`s attention over. "T-That -- uh -- it looks nice..." She commented quietly, one of her hands reaching to cup her cheek. She routinely glanced over at Vincent and Kat - as if sort of trying to silently ask them for assistance. Speaking to others wasn`t really a thing Meili was good at...  

Escudo`s Battle Theme - Sword of Doom
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:12 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha rolled her eyes when he changed right in front of her, she was used to the male body, and she had seen him naked before. It was not the thing that made her pause. No it was the clothes. She stared at Kraven as one article of clothing came over another. She place her hand over her chest. She recgnize that outfit and for a moment saw a ghost. "Jade?" she whispered before she heard Kraven's voice and she blushed. For a moment she saw Jade. "He.... We made that outfit together... The design... It was... Our final outfit we... Thought of together... He drew it I.... suggested the colors. Did you know that we fought over the colors? In the end he won... I wanted a red cape and he wanted it black with the red inside... He was right when he said that it looked more... Badass." Mocha said with a frail voice as she circled around Kraven. She tried to smile, but ended up crying for a moment. "He would say at this moment that... He would be proud of the accomplishment, but the road had just begun. It's not over yet... You look good in it. Very handsome." Mocha said as she wiped away her cheeks from the tears.

Meanwhile when Dorthy saw Kraven change she went after Matthias since he looked lonely. "Matthias? Are you scared?" Dorthy asked as she held his hand. She looked up at him with huge eyes. "Don't tell Kraven... Or Mocha... But I am, a little bit... Kraven did... He... With that man... He says that there will be no more, and Mocha won't answer me... But... Is there really not going to be anymore fighting? Will I live a normal life now?" Dorthy asked as she hugged his arm.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:41 pm

Inner City // Chinatown - Page 6 Kraven12

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven raised his eyebrows at Mocha as he saw her tears "Aye... hey... don't cry...!" he replied to her frowning, the man really didn't like Mocha acting like this and he thought he'd be free of this after the church. The man walked up to her and pat her on the head "Don't cry... I just thought I should wear the uniform and all..." he told her in a softer voice to try and stop her tears. He gave her a hug, though he seemed supremely out of his element trying to be nice in any way. The man let go of her then looked to Matthias and Dorthy "We're going to our new home..." he told them "We're going to have to have a talk once we get there..." he added, before looking to Mocha again to see if she was still crying.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next