Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

+11
dbzhardcore
Emu Queen
LadyNightshade8703
RichNuttyTaste
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
15 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:18 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Automa10

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Cp_col10
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

More and more footmen began to gather together as the CP Collective focused more and more on Atticus. The Family against their better judgement, decided to risk their lives for the smugglers and Vulture Team footmen that had been cut off from the main group. They drove off in their cars, searching the streets for stragglers, whenever they'd find a good clump of survivors they'd transport them back to the main force. The wounded were brought for medical care, however the amount of wounded was growing to far over a hundred and it'd be impossible to save them all. Some coudl eb saved, others had to be left to die, and they had to choose who'd do so. Those without weapons were given new ones, though they were low on weapons and especially ammo even with the cargo the smugglers brought. First come first serve, the fist to return were given full weapons. Others were given bats and iron pipes, at best they would be cannon fodder to buy the others some time, and they knew that. Lastly, as supplies grew lower and lower, some people were simply given ammo, and others were given firearms. They were instructed to simply wait for the inevitable, to wait for others to die and use whatever they left to fight. An aura of despair surrounded the footmen, they had absolutely no hope, at best they were just buying time and they knew it. But they fought on, their lives meant something, even if they were to end here today. For years these men and women were simply just criminals, they were inmates. They had taken a path that was necessary to survive i this heartless, cold world. They never knew what it was like to fight for any greater good, for a loved one or for family, or for some greater purpose at all. They committed crime, they often killed, just to survive the world they lived in. But now here they were, the last lien of defense protecting the world against god know what. They had no idea what they were fighting, who was behind what, or how millions in Canada passed. They were just living their own lives, engaged in their own life dramas and just trying to keep themselves alive in this harsh city. But now here they were, preparing to mount one final attack in hopes of saving the world.

As most rested, others like Marko and Scarecrow continued to attack, their attacks tore down dozens, in particular the units electrified by the electric Kanabo were down for good. But in the end the units didn't even seem to notice them or any of the footmen that had joined in. The units simply kept marching forward towards Atlas' location, thousands of them flooding the streets like ants in line towards food left out in the yard. They had but one goal: destroy Atticus Benedict, and that they were gonna do. Thousands upon thousands, all opening fire on Atticus, ripping him apart limb from limb without hesitation. Electric pulses let out from him resulted in dozens deactivating. There were hundreds that were taken down. But for every unit Atticus put down for good, hundreds emerged from the corner of his eyes, joining the bulk of the force that was attacking Atticus. Millions of bullets all flew towards him, many of the bullets that missed went through his surroundings and it showed. Buildings behind Atticus began to fall apart, the dirt around him was littered with bullets. The very earth Atticus was on was trembling as more and more units showed up, and more and more bullets flew towards him and pierced his body. The situation was clearly hopeless, though hundreds were using the time that was being bought to gather together and prepare a more solid defense.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles Theme- Collective Consciousness

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:08 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 YOOOOOOOOOOO_zps009e7fcc

Atticus Benedict
Who are you...and why do I feel such hate coming from you...?
Atticus' theme- Reborn in a Cloak of Metal

This was it. His last defense. Atticus knew he was gonna die at this point...but...he didn't care.
"Bye..." he muttered to himself, and then let out a loud yell. His system overclocked, and he exploded into a massive EMP blast, engulfing the area around him. Any CP-unit in the area would surely to caught in the blast. Artticus' body slowly shut down as the blast continued, his body ripped to shreds, and his voice soon lost. The only thing left of him was a drained corpse that was on the ground after the blast. He was with Renate now.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Screenshot2014-07-15at73722PM_zpsc565b5e4

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

"Look at yourself man! You're really not doing okay! You need just a little time to just, ya know...recover and then-" and then the EMP blast happened. "Oh shit!" he drove into an ally with no enemies, and parked. He looked at Justus, a little distressed. "Alright, I'll see what I can do for ya, and then we'll take down more of those things together alright? Sound good?" he asked. He hoped the boy would listen...

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:20 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Bravery92_zpsceff6e6e

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery shielded his eyes against the bright blast that Atticus let out as he was watching from his spot atop one of the buildings, then quickly blinked his eyes back into focus to see what had happened--only to see Atticus lying on the ground. Yes, he had managed to destroy quite a large amount of robots, but...
"...Huh?" he almost seemed like he couldn't process it--as if his mind simply wouldn't accept the fact that his sole remaining relative by blood was now lying on the ground--apparently dead. He continued to stare for a moment, taking in deep breaths that seemed to progressively grow slower and deeper as he processed the situation.
There really wasn't any obvious alternative here--they were being overwhelmed. Even with The Family sending them back-up, Vulture Team was obviously fighting a losing battle. And this--wasn't something that Bravery was ready to accept.
"C-C'mon...! This--this can't be happening right now--right--? The...the good guys always win..." His voice seemed to trail off as he said that, not receiving any reply--Gabriel wasn't there to reaffirm his childish beliefs this time. He stared down at where Atticus lay, hesitating for a moment before suddenly shouting down to him, "Hey! Uncle Atticus, get up and fight! You can do it! Get back up...!" This was the man who had driven through rings of fire, off hundred foot ramps, done death-defying stunts--this man, that Bravery had known as nearly immortal when he was younger--was now lying motionless on the ground. Bravery felt a heavy sort of despair overcome him for a moment--this same thing had happened with Rourke. He had failed to re-connect with his family--and now, Atticus was gone forever. Bravery stared down at the roof that he was standing atop for a moment--before suddenly, he clenched his fists, looking up with a fierce look of determination in his eyes. He still wasn't that injured...and Atticus had done quite a lot of damage on the robots...the dead couldn't call out for justice--it was the duty of the living to seize the justice for the dead and gone.
Bravery dashed a few steps forward, leaping from the roof, then launching the cables out of his 3D gear, attaching them to a building across the way and swooping down low over the mass of automatons, attacking any remaining moving robot forces with renewed, double rigor, with both bullets and physical blows.
"I won't let you win--I won't let you win this--!"
Justus had looked back as Agan had driven away, seeing the EMP blast almost reach them, but not quite. He hopped off of Agan's bike as the man stopped, sighing in relief and staggering a bit due to the injury on his leg.
"It is thankful that that magical wave did not reach us...it wouldn't have boded well for this blessed body of mine, I am sure..." Justus muttered, apparently referring to the EMP blast and how it would have effected the cybernetics that were probably keeping him alive. As Agan spoke to him, Justus looked to the man, then paused for a moment, seeming not to want to accept help, but nodding slowly after a moment. "I am simply not used to needing help from those outside the ring of the Knights of the Flame...however, only two of my fellow knights are on this battlefield, and I have not seen them...so I suppose that yes, I shall accept your assistance! However, bear in mind that we must return to the battlefield quickly--for it is my duty as the Knight of Azure Flames to defend those in danger! I shan't let the fiendish wizard Sullonstein take this day!"
Orane's breathing hitched a bit as he heard Atticus yell from where he knelt behind the piece of rubble he'd been pushed behind. He peeked over the top of it to see what was happening--only to see Atticus lying on the ground. He very quickly turned back around, fighting the urge to begin hyperventilating. To be strong meant to not show emotional weakness on the battlefield, right...?! He looked down, and saw that his hands were trembling slightly--he knew that they had to fight off these creatures, but this wasn't the sort of battle that Orane was used to fighting--and on top of that, although it wasn't entirely clear--Atticus was probably dead. And here Orane had just gotten him back...and at this point, he'd completely lost track of Buddi and Isaac...the fear of being alone again pulsed at the back of his mind, threatening to shove its way back in. But he didn't want to undo all of the work he'd done to become stronger--he wasn't going to let himself succumb to weakness. He waited for an opening, then quickly darted into a nearby alleyway, narrowly avoiding falling rubble as the buildings near them began to collapse. He had wanted to retrieve Atticus' body--but that would mean running straight into a hail of bullets. 'I'm sorry, Atticus...' he thought as he ran, cringing at the thought that Atticus had died as a result of Orane's own recklessness. He still had a lot to learn...and because of that, he didn't intend to die here. He would regroup, and come up with a new plan of attack...
Meanwhile, Gunnar was still resting for the moment, up against one of the not-yet ruined buildings. He had lost track of Willow...he could only pray that she was alright. And on top of that, he wasn't going to allow himself to die--he wasn't going to allow Willow to be left alone in this world. He felt slightly dizzy, and quickly began patching himself up with some of the small rolls of extra bandages he kept in his coat pocket. He supposed it was lucky that he wore those things for simple flair...they were coming in handy now.
Soon enough, Chelsea had managed to find the rest of Vulture's forces by following the retreating footmen--and she quickly made her way over to where Mocha and the rest of the medics were stationed dealing with the wounded people. She couldn't deny that she wasn't the best medic out there--but she had learned some first aid from Mocha back when she had been working with her in Carrion Land, and she planned to at least try to make use of it.
"Sorry I'm late...! Tell me how I can help!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
After she lunged behind large piece of rubble the robots started to horde around her making it hard for her to move out to a new area for safety, they continued to shoot at the rubble chipping away at it ever so slightly each time making Rika more and more uncomfortable with the fact she was stuck behind a rock with a seemingly endless wave of robots bearing down on her. Popping out of her cover every so often to shoot at the robots she acquired quite a few grazes from bullets flying her way although she managed to dodge most of the sea of fire she still managed to get a bullet lodged in her upper arm, she cringed when the wave of pain struck her as the bullet lodged itself deep into her arm and ducked back down to see that she was bleeding a decent amount from the wound, taring off a part of her shirt she tied it above the wound tightly shut her eyes and dug her fingers into the hole in her arm to pull out the bullet the pain was excruciating and it seemed to last for ever that she was looking for the bullet but once she finally found it she wrapped her fingers around it and gouged it out of her arm letting out a sharp scream in pain then quickly tying the fabric tightly around the hole watching as it quickly turned a crimson red. Looking around frantically Rika spotted a footmen not quite sure who's but at this point she didn't really care grabbed them and once again used them as a human shield so as to get as far away from the horde of robots as possible as well as running towards people in her team.                  

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:24 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Donqui12

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Jackal stayed behind the piece of rubble holding his wound, a weak smile on his face "It stopped..." he muttered, he had no idea what happened with that EMP blast, but it changed everything, at least for the time being. The colorfully clad man stared up at the sky, now darkening as the afternoon slowly change to evening "Heh... heheh..." he giggled "There's nothing I can do now... sorry guys..." he whispered, it wasn't like he was talking to anyone in particular, but Jackal could feel his body weakening and his will faltering "I don't think I have much time left..."
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Technodildo
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:37 pm

Malena Lezaeta
The Engineer
"No! Don't touch that!"
Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Sample_4ca67ed92cdbcc182342f295f283cfd4a9120d0e1_zps3f3ea658

Malena kept on fighting right up until she saw the massive EMP blast.

"Fuck yeah..."

She whispered to herself, then ran back to Chelsea.

"It's over kid, it's done. Good job... we're alive! Ha!"

She exclaimed, stepping back and wiping the sweat off her forehead with the back of her had.

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:58 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Paladi11

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

The dust cleared as Atticus left a street of lifeless automatons, thousands of machines laid lifelessly in the streets. Atticus' lifeless husk stood in the middle of the Highend Streets, surrounded by these once menacing iron soldiers. But now, there was an odd sense of silence. But this only lasted a few minutes, soon after, a new wave of automatons moved in. Atticus' blast was more widespread than it initially seemed, nearly half the CP Collective was wiped out. Unfortunately this still meant there were thousands of machines with the ability to reconstruct themselves out there ready to kill every Super Criminal in the city. Leading them was a familiar face, Charles Paladin... the one that every single one of these Super Criminals would have been able to identify. Standing with an army of automatons at his side, he grinned, looking forward towards Atticus "Hmph... impressive... but I'm afraid you just couldn't cut it and be the savior you wanted to be..." the man mocked the cyborg before looking to his automatons "Exterminate whomever is left." he told them bluntly, and that they did. The army marched forward, shooting at Orane and Bravery (Whom were the only ones who were aronnd Atticus at the time) as they began to march forward towards where the rest of Vulture Team was gathered. AT best they had a few more minutes before the CP Collective would arrive. Meanwhile, Charles Paladin, CP-32, put his hand over his ear, pressing onto a communication device as he spoke "Release the test subjects..."

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:12 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 ROMMEL_zps6f2027ca
ER-01 THROUGH 500!

Suddenly, there was a massive amount of roaring that echoed throughout the streets. Soldier looking men with Calico hair and blacked out eyes walked into view, marching upon the enemy. They were all grinning, creepily actually, and all had the same look. They all had a syringe and drove it into their body, all turning into animals. Things suddenly got worse.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Screenshot2014-07-15at73722PM_zpsc565b5e4

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan nodded.
"I know, trust me, I'm not used to it too, but sometimes we all have to just step back and-" and then saw the army of impending doom coming their way. What the hell were those things? "Uhhhhh...." his eyes were wide. "Heeeey...let's get you fixed up...QUICKLY!" he started to retreat for Justus to be fixed and back in action as QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:26 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Bravery92_zpsceff6e6e

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

It wasn't long before more automatons marched in, and as they started firing upon Bravery, he was quick to fire out the second rappeling cord of his 3D Gear, jerking himself to the side suddenly as the cord tugged him over towards another building, narrowly avoiding the bullets shot by the automatons. He landed upon the side of the building, looking out upon the troops--only to see the army of Rommels arrive. He cringed slightly, his eyes narrowing. This just kept getting worse and worse...but if they didn't win now, then Atticus' sacrifice would be for nothing. Bravery took a deep breath, brushing some hair out of his eyes before releasing the rappeling wires and letting himself fall for a short distance, then firing out the wires again, letting himself fly out over the troops again, this time focusing on the legion of Rommels that had appeared on the field--keeping out of their reach while firing bullets down into their ranks, aiming for their heads. These weren't robots--they were flesh and blood, despite the fact that they were vicious--as long as he stayed up above them and attacked from long range, he felt that he wouldn't have much of a problem.
"The situation worsens by the second..." Justus muttered as he followed Agan in the retreat--there wasn't much that he could do in this state... "We need to hurry! Soon enough, we won't be able to contain these fiends here...if we fail here, the entire city will be overrun..."
It was at this moment that Gunnar arrived out of an alleyway nearby Justus and Agan--following them in their retreat back towards the others. Gunnar seemed to be in fairly bad shape, too, and obviously needed medical treatment.
"Please tell me that we have a plan right now..."
As the new force of automatons rolled in and began firing at him despite his attempts at evading them to regroup, Orane did all that he could to use his hover shoes and gain speed enough to avoid the bullets--although one did manage to graze across his shoulder--presenting him with a flash of unwelcome pain. He quickly ducked back behind a piece of rubble momentarily, catching his breath and looking out over the edge of it--just in time to see the legion of Rommels join in on the fight. This...was bad. Orane could easily tell that he didn't stand a chance against those guys--but the automatons? Those, he could handle. He steeled himself, then, once the bullets had ceased firing upon him, he quickly darted out into the battle again. He stuck to the edges of the mass of enemies--markedly staying by the automatons and attempting to avoid the Rommels that were quickly flooding the area. Orane worked on using his ribbon to short-circuit as many of the automatons as he could, while avoiding the bulk of attacks by staying near the edge of the crowd.
Chelsea grinned at Malena as the woman congratulated her, about to reply--when suddenly, innumerable new troops flooded in, and things immediately looked worse. Chelsea looked around at the situation, then quickly spoke to Malena,
"If we could find somewhere safe for me to set up my laptop--somewhere where the enemies wouldn't be able to get in if they tracked my signal--I could try to hack the robots and try to shut them down...but that's only if we can find somewhere safe for me to work from...the second they sense my signal, they'll be coming straight for me..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:12 am

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal managed to get himself up on his feet "Man... like hell I'm gonna die here... not until Jo gives me that quarter she owes me..." he grumbled, pulling Excalibrator out and turning Black Mamba mode on "G-guys...! I'm here!" Jackal called out as he began to limp forward towards other footmen. As he did so, he heard animalistic growls and mutters... they certainly didn't seem human, in fact, they sounded quite horrifying. Jackal turned his head to the sounds only to see an army of strange men who all looked alike. It was like watching a pack of wolves... hundreds of wolves, angry, mutated wolves... and they were all out to kill you. They were approaching Vulture Team and its allies, so as they moved closer and closer, Jackal made the decision to be an idiot and run out in front of his own army. Holding Excalibrator in his hands, he muttered out "Like hell I'll let you harm the Vulture Babes..." in a weak voice before swinging Excalibrator forward, unleashing a sonic blast towards the Rommel army.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:20 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika made it to Chelsea and some of the other Vulture members just in time before the second wave of robots emerged with Charles at their helm yelling about the release of the experiments and then they had a new problem to deal with hundreds and hundreds of Rommel's flooded into the battle field. Rika looked at the battle field and sighed a deep so done with this shit sigh and then stared at Chelsea and Malena " you don't suppose they will just go away do you guys?" after letting out a small laugh to try and lighten the mood she cringed and grabbed her arm that was now starting to hurt and as she removed her hand from her arm she saw that it was coated in a layer of blood from where the bandage was failing to stop the bleeding completely going to rub the blood off on her pants she looked down at the state of herself for the first time seeing that she had taken quite a few bullet wounds as well, mostly shallow Rika fished the bullets out with ease ripping more off her almost non existent shirt and tying the strips around the areas cringing in pain as she did so "Fuck", after taking a moment to compose herself she refilled her clips and pulled out pins from grandees she had and threw those at the horde of Rommels and continued firing at the robots                       

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

\
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:31 am

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

Charles Paladin continued to march forward with his automaton army, stopping at the town square in which Atticus made his last stand. With the ER units on the battlefield, he didn't need to worry much about Vulture Team now. He turned to his units, speaking solemnly "Form a blockade around the Kingpin's Mansion... don't let anyone assist the Kingpin..." the units saluted and moved out. A malicious grin on Charles' face, the man walked forward, hands behind his back as he began to walk alone towards the battlefield "That's right toys... do was you're told..." his grin widening, Charles was eager to get himself involved into this carnage "As for me... I believe it's time I get myself involved in this... it's about time I have some fun anyways... heheheh..."

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:54 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Holden10

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Null10
Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Haus10
As Gunnar proceeded to follow Justus and Agan, three individuals suddenly walked out from an alleyway to confront them. Two of them were cloaked, but the one in the middle wasn't, and oh so clearly showed his face which Gunnar would no doubt recognize. The man before him, by all means, his face was exactly the same as Holden's... yet there was something about him that made it plainly obvious he was far from the deceased soul mate of Mr. Maverick. His distorted, green skin, his blood-stained jumpsuit, the confident smile on his face, he wasn't Holden Krause. Raising his chin to the group, he spoke simply "Yo..." before scratching the back of his head "Aye so... we're here to kill you guys... nice to meetcha-" he spoke in a disturbingly friendly tone, waving with a kind smile on his face to Gunnar.
Theme - Hollow Bastion
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:07 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Henry10

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Null11
Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Ghrant11
"Woah there- Haus- baby! Let's calm ourselves down here! You can't just say you're gonna murder someone!" the cloaked figure to the right spoke out, tearing off his hood to reveal another familiar face. This one resembled the original much closer, his face and voice replicated perfectly, and he had no imperfections like his colleague. He definitely appeared to be Henry Ghast "I mean- I mean! You gotta butter them up first! Maybe sprinkle some nice herbs on them! Ohoho... yeah!" Ghrant smiled, revealing his rather sharpened teeth as he looked to Justus "Oh I remember you..." the man tapped on his head as he recounted "You're that one guy the original chumped... yeah... I'll handle him guys..." Ghrant held out his hand, and a sword materialized in his hand "Care for a duel sir...?"
Theme - Hollow Bastion
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:15 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Gunnar42_zps4157a325

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar hadn't had time to get a response from either of the other two he was running with--as within a moment, he found himself stopping when they were confronted by three figures before them. Gunnar stopped, then--feeling his blood run cold as he saw the face of the man who he could actually see.
"Impossible..." he let out a whisper of shock, his eyes going wide--up until he noticed the green tone of the skin of the Holden look-alike--this obviously wasn't anything natural. But...did this mean that somebody had disturbed Holden's grave...? At that thought--a sudden look of mixed anger and obvious discomfort flashed onto his face as he grit his teeth, then finally spoke, voice shaking just slightly, "Just...who's face do you think you're walking around with...? Just who do you think you are...?!" All of his attention was fixated onto the pinkette before them--even as the others began revealing themselves, all of his attention was focused on Haus.

Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:16 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Hunchb10

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Drauni10
"You're both idiots..." the last cloaked figure spoke in a solemn voice. Unlike the other two clones... this last one didn't take off his cloak. Yet, his hunched over figure and his distinct voice would make him very identifiable to Agan. Stepping forward, the man pointed out to Agan "It's been awhile..." he spoke in a solemn voice, Draunis could could feel a sense of melancholy take over his body. He... had never met this red head that stood before him, yet he knew this man vividly from his own memories "You're... I've met you before... haven't I...?"
Theme - Hollow Bastion
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:21 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Holden10

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Haus10
Haus took a step forward towards Gunnar, pulling a dew miscellany tools from his sleeves as he got closer and closer "Whose face...? Well my friend... it's kind of MY face! Yeah... I mean, I'm sure you must be comparing me to that HOLDEN fellow aren't you...? Man does it sucks to be compared to the original..." Haus let out a sigh, kicking a lone rock before looking back up to Gunnar "Well two can play that game... I know you, Gunnar Maverick! But you don't know me... just cuz you know my face doesn't mean you know me pal..." raising his fist full of tools up to face level, he introduced himself "So... can we get on to the whole killing thing already? I could care less about your soap opera dilemma here!"
Theme - Hollow Bastion
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:31 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 ROMMEL_zps6f2027ca
ER-01 THROUGH 500!

The Rommels continued to advance on the Vulture babs as they all collectively went 'oh shit' about the army. The clones started to let out inhuman roars, and started to move faster then any normal clones. These guys could think! The occasional "eat my dick' was heard from the crowd as well. As the bullets and grenades were fired, they collectively manuevered away from them, and kept on the advance. Soon, they got to the front lines, and the slaughter began. They started to attack Bravery and Orane, slashing and hacking at them. Some were even making way through the building, toward the back of Vulture lines. 4 went after Melana and Chelsea, charing at the two, slashing at them with lethal force. 3 went after Rika exclusively, yelling. "SURPRISE BITCH!" as they charged at her with claws brandished. And behind the Holden were another 4 Rommels ready to attack. They were ready to rip them apart.

τħє ġѓєэη

"Holy shit...what the hell is going on?!" Agan said in utter fear. He saw Gunnar come over and looked at him. "I was gonna get Justus out of here. Hop o-" but then the Rommels and Holden appeared. "Oh god there is more of them? Holy shit..." he was looking for another way out...one not surrounded by Rommels. He then heard a voice and turned. It was...Bernard? His old mentor? N-no...it...he...HUH!? "You...you're...Bernard? You're the guy who...saved my life..." he said. "What the hell are you doing here?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:37 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Justus45_zps3654c7ce

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

At first, when the second man unveiled himself, Justus didn't recognize him--however, as soon as the man's voice rang out, he recognized it immediately. The last he had heard of that voice...it had been coming out from behind a mask, while he had been...
No, wait--he recognized that face. Jason had torn off half of the man's mask...and now that Justus thought about it, it was true. This was the man who had killed him. He instinctively brought his free hand up to his chest--he didn't even want to imagine feeling that much pain ever again. He did his best to steel himself, then swiftly pointed his lance Ghrant's way.

"Y-You would ask me for a duel...? I had thought you dead, cretin...and yet here you are, rearing your ugly head again...Let it be known, though, that I shall not fall this time around...! Nor shall Aegis...you do not have your familiar with you this time around, so I shan't have Aegis interfere--we shall have our duel, fair and square...but I have far more to fight for now than I did then...so defeat is not an option...!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:40 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Willow33_zpsa4a2d657

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
-------------------------
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"
-------------------------

Willow had done her best to avoid being attacked, ducking around and attempting to follow Gunnar while also avoiding any opponents- she knew her poisons would do no harm to any of these creations, and though she wanted to help, she had no idea how... Distracted trying to dodge an attack, Willow momentarily lost track of Gunnar- but when she found him again... Holden was standing before him. The blonde froze, her eyes widening in shock- before she rushed forward quickly, ducking and weaving until she was at Gunnar's side. "Holden-!!" she cried out- only to look closer at the male masquerading as Holden, staring quietly a moment before her expression of momentary joy faded- he may have looked like Holden... yet he didn't act like him at all. Something was off- and she quietly stepped back a step, biting her lip anxiously. What was this...? Who was this? Why was this happening...?
Gabriel had been doing his best to fight from the skies during the battle, but had ducked out of sight several times in order to recover. He was rather overwhelmed by it all, but he kept trying to fight- though as the Rommel army emerged, he began swooping over them, finding their skin and flesh much easier to harm than the CP army. He kept an eye out for Bravery as best he could, which admittedly wasn't a very good watch at all- but he tried... The entire battle was rather intimidating, and he could barely keep his thoughts from the negative. How could they ever win this...?
Out of the shadows of one of the roads, Matthias finally arrived, freezing in shock as he saw the mere scope of the enemy's numbers- but nonetheless, he slipped forward to try and help out, attacking some of the easier enemies due to his less than stellar weapons supply for their opponents. He had no idea where everyone was, what he was doing, he was even confused as to why exactly they were there- but he had followed them back to the bunker, and then here, finally catching up- but he was confused nonetheless by everything that was going on. His thoughts were still clouded with doubts and fears, mostly revolving around his own proficiency- but he struggled past it, eventually ducking into the shadows and creeping deeper into the chaos, looking for someone he recognized.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:41 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Hunchb10

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Drauni10
"Benard..." the clone echoed, repeating the very name Agan had spoken "No... I am not Benard..." the man spoke, looking to Agan with somewhat sad eyes "I am Draunis... I have your mentor's memories... but I am not him... sorry..." he spoke in the same melancholic voice. He opened his cloak up, revealing a mass assortment of weapons and odd tools. Draunis pulled out a simple pistol from his cloaked and aimed it down towards Agan "I have his face... his memories... his body... but I am not him. I am what you'd call a clone..." he explained "I was bred from the very beginning to be one of Charles Paladin's black ops agents... to kill Super Criminals... and the likes of you..."
Theme - Hollow Bastion
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:46 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Henry10

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Null11
Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Ghrant11
Ghrant just stood there, brandishing his blade as he listened to Justus speak. Every time he thought Justus was done, he would open his mouth to talk... only for Justus to just keep on talking. Eventually the clone just pouted and looked to the azure knight with a look of annoyance, waiting for him to be done "Yeah yeah yeah, real valiant of you! I'm not Henry though... I just look like him... you could say its like... MAGIC! YEAH! That's probably simple enough for someone like you to understand..." the man bowed to Justus, before raising his blade into a combat position "My name is Ghrant Hesy... Task Force Null's resident genius, at your service! OH... and I'm a hell of a surgeon with the blade!" and just like that, the clone dashed forward, stabbing his sword forward towards Justus' eye "Like so!"
Theme - Hollow Bastion
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:49 am

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal continued to send attack after attack towards the Rommel army, unleashing sonic blast after blast towards the clump of them "EVERYONE STAY IN POSITION!" Jackal yelled out "STAY ON THE DEFENSIVE!" he continued as he continued to swing Excalibrator towards his enemies. He was wounded and bleeding out, but right now Vulture Team needed him, and if he were to fall in combat he'd die proudly fighting alongside Vulture Team.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:55 am

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

Charles Paladin casually walked onto the battlefield. It seemed like the Rommel clones weren't programmed to attack him, as they largely ignored his presence and clearly passed by him without so much as looking at him. He looked to a few Vulture Team footmen, who were eagerly attempting to keep themselves alive through this whole affair "My my gentlemen... mind if I drop in...?" he asked, before sending his fist right into one of the footmen's heads. His fist broke through the man's cranium, with pieces of his brain and skull flying to the feet of his friends. He simply grinned happily to them, wiping his bloodied fists off with a cloth he had held securely in his coat pocket. The footmen, in horror, opened fire on him. To their greater horror... every single bullet fired towards the man simply ricocheted back towards them. Putting his cloth back into his breast pocket, the android let out a simple cough. A smile on his face, he walked across the field of dead footmen that had gotten themselves killed, save for one survivor, bleeding out on the ground. Charles decided to put him out of his misery and simply stomp on his skull "Fat nasty trash..." the automaton muttered, and this he kept on walking. He continued to move through the battlefield, methodically murdering everyone that would cross his path. That was, until he found Rika "Oh... isn't this interesting..." he spoke as the same old smirk appeared on his face. As she was busy dealing with his automatons and clones, the man calmly walked towards her from behind. Once he had gotten close enough, he rose his fist, then threw a single punch towards Rika, super strength and all, directed towards her back "Hello there miss! Mind if I drop in?" he mocked her, a delightfully sadistic smirk on his face.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:09 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 13 Balthamel
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

Atlas held onto his nerve feeling the bombardment of pain oncoming from Scarecrow's misuse of their body... He was completely ignoring any injuries that may come their way as they darted into and out of group after group of CP-unit bashing several with their electrified kanabo... His chant had grown into a morbid whisper making him seem like a black wind sweeping through the robots.... Malla'sin Mashadar... Malla'sin Mashadar... I am Ma'chin'shin! He then heard Jackal cry out to stay in formation and he made a quick tactical maneuver over to his commander... He slipped behind Jackal guarding his back I m beside you M'Lord!... He backed up step after step swinging at robot after robot defending the territory near Jack, Nate, Marko, and Jackal.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next