Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

+11
dbzhardcore
Emu Queen
LadyNightshade8703
RichNuttyTaste
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
15 posters

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:17 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Renate10

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Null10
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"I'm NOT FIGHTING ANYMORE!" the clone repeated in a yell, tears still falling down her eyes. She knew exactly what this meant... which is why she pushed Orane away. She had hoped he had to sense to keep away now, hopefully he left and wasn't going to see what happened next. He was right, she had to be strong, and she didn't want to work with Charles. She could here Charles' voice in her head "Very well child... I no longer have use for you anyways..." she would rather this than work for that monster any longer. She only hoped Orane wasn't here to see. Tears still falling down her face, the clone didn't say a word as the bomb inside her head went off and blew her head out. Parts of the clone's head flew across the street, and her headless corpse fell to the ground, joining the dozens of other bodies left to rot in the very same street. She looked no different than any of them either. She was just one of thousands now.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme - Hollow Bastion
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:23 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Paladi11

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Cp_col10
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

Charles grinned as Rika simply moved closer "THE CLOSER THE GET THE EASIER IT IS TO INCINERATE YOU MY CHILD!" Charles happily yelled as she jabbed an EMP grenade into his palm. The unit simply crushed it, which bought Rika enough time to shoot him. The bullet went straight through the unit's head. Holding onto his head, the unit let out a grunt, in the corner of his eye he could see Rika take cover "YOU REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND DO YOU!?" the unit yelled as the bullet's nanomachines began to eat away at his skull "I STILL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO KILL YOU!" he yelled, he then walked over to the rubble Rika was behind and kicked it, completely destroying the rubble and leaving Rika open for attack. The unit then aimed his particle cannon right towards her head as it charged up "Goodbye child!"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles Theme- Collective Consciousness

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:11 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika flinched as the rubble she was hiding behind was kicked in and smirked as she saw her bullet had hit his head and had begun to eat away at him, Her smirk widened into a smile when he said goodbye and she spun around and shot her last two nano bullets at Charles one directly into the cannon and the other into his chest, then with beautiful fluid motion she quickly slid between his legs jumped to her feet and began to run as fast as she could in the opposite direction as she ran yelling back at him "Nope, THAT would be goodbye MOTHERFUCKER." With the feeling that shooting directly into the cannon would probably from her past experiences end in some sort of explosion, when she got far enough away/she felt her legs couldn't take her any farther from loss of blood and some other extraneous injuries, she found another piece of rubble and hid quickly rolled behind it.     

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:25 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Paladi11

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Cp_col10
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

Charles' eyes seemed to widen as he was shot twice more and the Smuggler simply rove under him and escaped "Y-YOU-!!! FAT NASTY TRRRRAAAAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHH!!!" as the loud android was yelling, his particle cannon was being eaten away whilst it was still charging up. Because of this, the particle sphere became unstable. Charles looked to it in horror before it went off, having a meltdown and abruptly exploding in his face. The explosion completely eradicated the automaton and simply left a crater where he once stood.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles Theme- Collective Consciousness

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:48 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rikas head popped up from behind the rubble as Charles called her fat nasty trash and watched as he then proceeded to explode leaving a large smile across her face and an even larger hole where he once stood. She stood up and hoisted herself onto the piece of rubble that she had been hiding behind and sat there letting what had happened sink in completely. As the adrenaline that had been pushing her began to wear off she shoved her hand in her pocket pulled out a very crumpled box of cigarettes taking out a slightly deformed cigarette putting it into her mouth with shaky hands and then taking out her lighter and lighting it, sitting on the rubble staring out at the sheer mass destruction that was sprawled out before her after taking a few drags she took out her phone and began to text Ashley slowly and carefully making sure she made no mistakes even though her hands were incredibly unstable.
To: Ash
   So I don't know if you will get this any time soon but still I thought you would find this kinda cool... it turns out Charles Paladin was a whole heap of robots and I got to kill one of him as well as getting to blow up most of Highend streets expansive sewer system, I have had an interesting, productive day...    

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:26 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Minato
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I have people I care about and I am going to protect them.
Nates Theme-DOA

Nate crawled a few inches away from the Rommel, getting to his feet as steadily as possible, pulling out more weapons at random from the belt, mostly knives and throwing stars. He'd thought he'd heard Atlass voice, but he couldn't be sure. The last time he'd seen the man he'd been dealing with his own group of Rommel clones. Nate was beyond done dealing with these things. Nate continued attacking the Rommels as Paladins forces arrived. He took in Paladins forces and their massive leader with a slight look of mistrust, relaxing a bit as he saw them handing the remainder of Vultures footmen weapons.
Maybe this time Paladin was here to help? Deep down, Nate still wanted to believe that Paladin Industries cared about the prison. It was his home after all. Nate continued attacking the Rommels as their number dwindled, continuing to do so until they were all dead at last. He was starting to feel better about the chances of the people he cared about surviving, but he still never wanted to see these men again.

Jack eyed Paladins forces with interest. Ah, so Charles own industry had turned against him? How quaint. She smiled darkly as she continued doing her part to massacre the remaining clones. Paladins involvement making that worlds more simple than it had been previously. When all of the Rommels in her area had been dispatched, Jack continued wiping away the clones blood with her ripped sleeve. She was surrounded by far too much blood to even remotely feel the bloods effect, but she would still prefer not to feel that later. Jack smiled as she took in the battle. A perfect portrait of irony. All of this bloodshed started over peace and justice. Humans, even Human like robots as it turned out, were such funny creatures. She chuckled as she made her way to where more Rommels were, slashing at them with glee, moving out of the way of their blood as best she could.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Eiri.full.309779
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jacks Theme-Blood on my Hands
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:52 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Milita10

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"General Kaburagi, enemy forces in the streets have been exterminated!" a Paladin guard reported to the tall man. He crossed his arms, giving a nod of approval to the soldier "Good... but our job isn't done yet... order the men to surround the Highend Mansion. We need Tate Amaranth and the rest of the Black Dragon Clan captured." the man spoke, after which the soldier immediately saluted the general "Yes si-" before the man could finish, Kaburagi continued "Make sure everyone knows that they cannot by any circumstances enter the mansion. It's too dangerous. I'll head there on my own..." after which, the guard then once again saluted "Yes sir!" he replied before running off to inform the rest of Paladin's forces. Sliding his hands into his pockets, Sid Kaburagi then began to leisurely walk through Highend towards the mansion. The deaths had to end now. Of course he didn't believe he could take Tate Amaranth out himself, but he had a pretty good idea of how he could.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sid Kaburagi's Theme - Tokiwakita
Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 316
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:56 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Matthiascover_zps8bb22b2a

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias shuddered as the form taunted him, gritting his teeth and trying to convince himself to not let his words get to him- but he couldn't help it. His grip grew shakier and his vision less clear, his entire body torn between squeezing the trigger and giving in. He couldn't... but... he had to. If he didn't shoot, not only would he suffer... but likely Justus too. And who knew who else... as 'Robin' formed the spears again with the light, he tensed, tearing up a little as he stared at his former love- before he squeezed his eyes shut and pulled the trigger. He didn't pull it just once- but several times, until his clip was empty, and he stumbled back, not even noticing as anything else happened. He simply sat down, eyes closed, and hugged his knees to his chest, trembling.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:59 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Grab23560
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

Atlas ran steadily down the street, uncaring of the bullet fire and violence around him, He wielded his Kanabo in his unbroken hand swinging any Rommel he came across swinging with deadly accuracy and an unnecessary amount of force. He swung one after another crushing skulls and rending limbs. Some of Rommels' blood started getting on his clothes leaving holes in his sleeves and shirt, it also coated his Kanabo with every swing he made.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:13 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Robin10

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Null10
Every single spear of life missed, as a matter of fact, barely any of them even got close... the clone hesitated... hesitated over truly killing Matthias. He knew he could do it, he had the power, countless times, he had mercilessly killed Charles' enemies for him. And now here he was, unable to kill a single guy because of some memories that weren't even his. Matthias unloaded on the clone, each and every shot ripped straight through his chest, and soon the pure white angel was painted crimson. Eyes empty, the clone smiled, whispering "Thank you..." before falling over to the ground into a puddle of his own blood "I don't need to listen to him... not any longer... I'm free..."
Theme - Hollow Bastion
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:26 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 OraneM16_zps160bf1a2

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
-------------------------------------
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

Orane had been feeling fine with how the battle was ending--up until he saw the girl in front of him quite literally blow up right before his eyes.
"What...!?" he stepped forward a little bit as he gasped in shock, staring in horror at what remained of the girl's body. For a moment, he was stunned into inaction--but directly after that, he felt an undeniable sort of rage towards Paladin. He felt it course through him in the sort of feeling that almost made him want to attack the people that had come to help them...they were from Paladin, after all...however, a voice seemed to shock him out of that, making his rage dwindle for the moment--that was the voice of somebody he hadn't heard in forever. Orane picked his way through the rubble, doing his best not to look at the fallen body of the girl he had been speaking to but moments before. He would mourn for her--and for Atticus--later, once they found a moment of peace. For now, he made his way across the battlefield, until he found who he was looking for, then called out,
"Isaac! Isaac, over here!" he moved over to where Isaac was standing, then paused to catch his breath. "You're alive...good...! Listen, Buddi's injured, but he's alright. As for what's happening, the battle just ended. We got reinforcements...so...we should be alright. We...really took a number, though..." As he stood there, and his adrenaline began to calm down, he started feeling his injuries. He was in a lot of pain, but he was relieved that they were out of danger now... "...When did your vocabulary get so colorful--?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:34 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Justus45_zps3654c7ce

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus looked to Agan, listening to the man, but not saying much. He put a trembling hand onto the brick wall behind him, using it to support himself as he stood up. His legs were shaking badly, and he still seemed hesitant to pick up his lance. He saw Matthias deal with the Robin-clone, then fall to the ground...that couldn't be a good sign. Still...did he even have the right to try to comfort Matthias, if he wasn't truly Justus...? Then again, there was always the chance that he was Justus and he was just being paranoid...but...he just wasn't sure.
Either way, slowly, tentatively, he moved forward, doing all he could to keep strength in his limbs. He saw that the battle was over now--which was definitely a blessing. He looked to Agan, doing all he could to say thanks with his eyes--before turning back to where Matthias was on the ground. Justus paused for a moment, speaking, his voice cracking slightly,

"Ma--" He paused, clearing his throat, and doing his best to speak normally, "...Matthias...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:44 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Bravery101_zpsbdeb0853

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Once the Rommels had been dealt with, Bravery finally hesitated, taking in deep breaths. They had won...even with the city practically falling apart, they had won this battle, at least...Bravery collapsed down to his knees, his injuries still taking a toll on him.
"G-Good...job...everyone..." he breathed out, before flopping over onto his side and just lying there. He wasn't unconscious...but he was bleeding still. He wanted to get back to everyone else, but right now, he just didn't feel like he had the strength to do so. He was totally worn out. So...he figured that he would just rest there...for a while... "Phew..."
As Chelsea moved to rejoin the rest of Vulture, she paused for a moment, letting people move around her on the street. She looked up to the sky, listening to the sound of explosions ringing out throughout the city. It almost felt like the apocalypse...although she knew that none of this destruction was at the moment happening anywhere else but this prison, it felt like the entire world was about to come to an end...and while there was a lurking sense of dread sleeping deep in her chest, she knew that they were at least safe for the moment. Still...she couldn't deny that she felt a large sense of foreboding. Her eyebrows furrowed a bit as she looked up there, contemplating the sky above. It felt like something bad was going to happen soon...and she couldn't deny that the explosions were kind of confirming that fact. They were going to have to stay on their toes...despite everyone being so badly injured and/or tired...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:56 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Screenshot2014-07-15at73125PM_zpsad0b54a9

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

Agan smiled at Justus and backed away. He pretty much couldn't do anything else as this point. Nor did he really belong either. He didn't know these people, so he couldn't do much more then pep talk. He sat on his bike, taking off his jacket and feeling his back, hissing at the pain.
"Fucking hell..." he mumbled, not happy with this predictament. At leas the fighting was over.

~______________________________________________~
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:00 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 568410dz
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I have people I care about and I am going to protect them.
Nates Theme-DOA
As the Rommels were finally taken down for good, Nate took a deep breath, looking around. He smiled as he saw the other members of Vulture bloodied and beaten up, but not dead. That was good enough for now. He still wasn't sure all of this was over, but things were at least looking better. He took in the damaged street with a sigh. Despite how bad things could get and had gotten in the past, Nate still didn't like the sight of the city getting so torn up.
He turned from the buildings, walking over to rejoin the rest of Vulture. He stopped for a moment to take one of the Rommels jackets and sitting down on a piece of rubble as he ripped pieces off the wrap his wounds.  

Jack smiled as the last Rommel fell, chuckling as she wiped off the remainder of the blood. Well that had been fun! Jack analyzed the battle field, noting the members of Vulture who would need medical attention, which was most members of the faction present. Jack still felt a strange giddiness as she also noticed the rather unavoidable blood marking the ground. She likely wasn't going to be able to escape this feeling for longer than usual. That didn't mean Jack wasn't going to do her job though.
She looked over at Nate as he used the cloth to dress his wounds. He looked at her, motioning for her to move onto someone else with a smile. She smiled at him, glad to see him in one piece more or less. She signaled for Atlas to follow her as she walked over to Bravery, noticing the man was now on his side. She gently felt for his pulse, pleased to notice he hadn't fallen unconscious.
Bravery Love, I'm going to start treating your wounds now. Lie as still as possible, alright?
She gently moved the superhero over and set to work to stop the mans bleeding.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 00anptop
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jacks Theme-Lilium
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:28 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 526x297-M05

Isaac waited for a response from someone as a person he didn't recognize from Vulture Team came up to talk to him. His immediate reaction was taking out his only card as he readied it in his hand. He held it steadily as he listened in to what this person had to say. The fact that the battle or the reinforcements lost didn't bug Isaac too much, it was the fact that this person knew his name and Buddi's was creeping him out. Isaac tried his best to try and remember who it was that seemed familiar to him. The clothing and beanie was throwing him off, but the voice and pink hair seemed like he has met this person before. "You...have we met before...I feel like I recognize you but...he's been dead for a while..." He shook his head. 'It's no way it can be that person! It just can't be!' He held the card tightly now as he expected the worst to come, only for his head to tilt in confusion at the last line the guy said. "Colorful? Just what do you mean by colorful...Are you mocking me..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:49 pm

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

Orane stopped short, frowning uncertainly as Isaac pulled out a card somewhat threateningly. Orane could understand Buddi not recognizing him at first when he was dressed as a woman again--but these were the clothes that he had died in. Isaac should have recognized that, at least...
"I mean the cursing like a sailor thing...you never used to do that..." Orane replied to Isaac's question, crossing his arms, then quickly uncrossing them as he remembered that he was kind of injured and probably shouldn't be moving around too much. "...And yes. We've met before. The last time was a few months ago." He sighed, pausing for a moment before speaking again. "You didn't forget, did you...?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:26 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Matthiascover_zps8bb22b2a

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias had only noticed 'Robin's' failure to hit him absently, not consciously registering the fact- he had tried his hardest to not register anything, to not pay attention, to not notice as his shots ripped through the pure form before him and soiled the otherwise spotless white with scarlet. Even hearing the soft words from the other's lips didn't help- he flinched, hugging his knees closer to his chest and trembling harder as tears leaked from the corners of his eyes. He remained that way, as 'Robin' died and up until Justus approached him- but as the bluenette spoke, voice cracking but clearly saying his name, he let out a soft sound of pain, before he slowly looked up. He took in the other's appearance, looking over him mutely- before lowering his head again without a word. He had nothing to say- he had nearly been too late, he had just killed someone he hadn't ever thought he would have to- even if it wasn't really him... He didn't know what he could say. He couldn't even stop trembling.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:08 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Grab23560
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

Atlas stopped looking around for the next person to kill, still filled with rage and content... He was a boiling cauldron of anger turning looking for anything to hit or smash and... and... he looked and looked but around him he found nothing... He threw his Kanabo to the ground furiously and after staring around a little more his rage lessened and lessened... he looked down at his wicked club then reached to pick it up but as his adrenaline dropped his body began responding less and less... he dragged it along as he walked towards Jack... Scarecrow's mind was slowly fading out, nearing unconsciousness... Atlas' pain started kicking back in step by step Atlas grew more aware of just how aching his body was... He looked down at his left hand; knuckle bones popping out from his skin, fingers bent and contorted, and what felt like a fractured wrist. His legs and back were covered in slashes, two bullets were still lodged in his left leg and several deep bruises from deflected bullets... His fiber mesh armor lay matted with blood against his skin... He couldn't tell how much he had lost but.... He was.... starting to... Get Fuzzy.... Atlas fell over a few yards away from Jack and Bravery face first onto the concrete... UGHhhhhhhhhh... He groaned feeling his Broken ribs move in his chest... What was worse was Atlas wasn't even unconscious... Scarecrow had lost consciousness a few seconds ago and Atlas could feel EVERY injury he had.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:26 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Tumblr_n1h1b3Zsyg1snjjqio1_500

Isaac was taken aback to what the guy said as it was the first time he heard telling him that he cursed like a sailor would. Even imagining himself as a sailor was kind of creeping him out a bit. When the guy said that they last met a few months ago and if he didn't forget, the blonde touched his chin as he tried to remember. "Well there's alot of things in the past that's hazy to me now as I've been trying to move on...but what was it again that I was trying to move on from again..." Isaac gave the pink haired guy a glare as he kept looking up and down, over and over again to see what it was that he was suppose to remember.
"Hmmmmm there is something that is familiar with you..." As soon as he finished saying that, a quick jolt happened in his head as Isaac screamed in pain as he held the sides of his head. Just what the hell was going on? The memories of the past was coming back to him as the haziness was starting to dissipate as he remembered now that he was holding someone. The person seemed to have pink hair as well as they were dying. 'What is it...what is the name that I'm trying to yell...' Isaac listened in at first it seemed to be silent until noise starting to pick up as it got louder and louder as he heard the name at the end, Orane.
Isaac opened up his eyes again as tears started to stream down his face as he looked up at the pink haired guy as he let down his hands.
"O-Orane...is it really you...you're...alive..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:27 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o4_500
Marko Cuthbert
The Kindest Clueless Klepto
"We're friends... right?"
Marko fell to his knees, panting. His shoulder ached from being hurled through a wall earlier - it was probably broken. He was bleeding just below where his ass meets his leg. But he was alive. He couldn't remember which building had the abandoned ribbon, but he didn't really care. The owner was in a hole in Austria. Marko was in a jail in Nevada. There was no point in disputing anything. Aside from the MASSIVE amounts of pain. He looked over to Justus. He would have thanked him, but he knew he ought not interfere in the little reunion there. So instead, he ripped the bottom of his pant leg off and stuck it on the wound, the blood affixing it in place.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:31 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 00anptop
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jacks Theme-Lilium

Jack smiled as she finished treating Braverys wounds. She checked her work one more time, stepping away when she was sure he wasn't in danger of further harm, at least if he wasnt injured further.
Try to stay conscious, alright, Deary? We may need to move relatively soon.
She  gave him one last look as she walked over to Atlas. She hadn't pondered it often much, but she and Atlas likely wouldn't have been a part of this battle, likely they wouldn't have been a part of Vulture entirely. They both owed him something in that regard. It was interesting to think about. She gave the man a smile, walking over to Atlas, kneeling next to him. She sighed, moving him so she could treat his wounds from a betters angle. She eyed his injuries with a frown.
Oh, Love, you've let yourself take quite the beating. I'm happy this is the worst of it. I'd rather not think how things would be right now if it weren't.
She rested her hand against his cheek for a moment, before setting to work treating his various wounds.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:46 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 568410dz
Nates Theme-DOA
Once Nates wounds were wrapped, he stood up, looking around the street, still taking comfort in seeing everybody mostly alright. The explosions he heard from the city still worried him. He'd prefer this place have taken the worst of the damage, but that was starting to seem very unlikely.
Nate looked in Chelseas direction, frowning as he noticed her eyebrows furrow. She still seemed to be worried too. He walked over to her, forcing a comforting smile, hoping it was successful, with how nervous he still felt he couldn't really tell though.
This is probably a stupid question, Chelsea, but are you alright?   

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:57 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 19 Justus45_zps3654c7ce

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Upon receiving no reply, but clear acknowledgement from Matthias--Justus' fears seemed to multiply. What if he really wasn't what he thought he was? Had Matthias known about this the entire time? Had he just been lying to save his feelings when he'd asked Matthias about this earlier? Worried thoughts ran rampant through Justus' head, but...he knew that now was hardly the time to be focusing on himself. After all...even if he wasn't 'Justus', per se...he still wanted to be able to call himself a knight...and knights were selfless. They helped others in need--their own feelings didn't matter, as far as Justus cared. Still...he didn't know what to do. That person that Matthias had just killed...the visage rang vaguely familiar to Justus. Someone that he had fought months ago...and killed. Justus still didn't know who this person was, exactly...and he felt like now wouldn't be the best time to ask.
Justus paused for a moment, trying to think of what to do, seemingly at a true loss--until he at last slowly sat down next to Matthias on the ground. He looked down at the ground, then up at Matthias, speaking quietly,

"S-Sorry...I should've--I-I mean...I should not have shown such weakness to the enemy......I...quite doubt that any real Azure Knight...would act as such...I should have assisted you...instead, I only burdened you...and forced you to fight a painful battle...a-and...whether...wh-whether or not I have the right to say this...it...pains me to see you in this state..." Thoughts questioning his own identity floating in the back of his mind, Justus wasn't sure if he had the right to speak to Matthias so familiarly. He wanted to be able to make the silverette feel better, but...at this point, he was so shaken from all that had happened--and Matthias was so shaken--that he didn't know if he would be able to. And that idea alone scared him almost as much as everything else.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:55 pm

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not

Orane crossed his arms as he waited while Isaac thought, seriously becoming concerned that the blonde maybe actually didn't remember him--but then suddenly Isaac screamed. Orane jolted in surprise, looking all around quickly, wondering if they were being attacked again--but it didn't seem like there was anyone nearby who looked like an enemy...
He seemed still concerned for a moment, wondering if maybe just walking up to a guy who had thought he was dead was the best plan--but then Isaac finally seemed to remember. Orane paused for a moment, then gave Isaac a smile, putting his hands into his jacket pockets.

"I think so, yeah...I really wasn't so sure when I first got brought back, but it looks like I've really been given a second chance, for some reason or other...it's pretty amazing. And even though this city seems like it's falling apart right now...I haven't felt this alive in a long, long time..."

Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next